Aka too much hax for OP

KwasiD2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By KwasiD2k

Akatuski wins, I feel bad for the SH :L.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@sondeatheater: it only takes one look Which no one on the Straw Hat team knows.. 1st off... they're not looking up at the sky or the ground or eachother.. so please

Assuming they actually look at him directly at the eye.Actually,Luffy and Sanji have gone high into the sky to perform off attacks if they needed to.

Me: Pretty simple actually. The first thing they will notice is itachi's strange ass eyes and then they will be caught. Its really simple. Besides he isn't the only one there.

2nd stop with the fanboyish bias Speed blitz acting like The Akatsuki are as slow as hell approach.. again there not the Justice league. Do you not get how dumb that sounds "The Akatsuki get speed blitz".. REALLY now OK.. like damn.. and um theres a thing called Susanoo he has.

It sounds dumb because you're bias toward Akatsuki? I already made my case on why the Akatsuki gets speedblitzed.Susanoo isn't immune to physical attacks and it doesn't take mountain level attacks to damage or hurt the form.The Akatsuki could get blitzed by Bijuu Mode Naruto.huh,that doesnt sound dumb.

Also,Justice League is overkill,unless you're actually suggesting it requires that to defeat them.

Me: oh @nyas come and defend sussano will ya? At this point i don't see why pein wouldn't solo

And yea Brook has no stomach throat eyes or organs but he can see eat drink and talk and breathe just fine so ugh.. im not taking that "immune" bs. Im guessing he can't die too right?

-.-

Me: Don't question it. Brooke can die. He was simply given a second chance at regular living due to the devil fruit he ate. After eating said fruit, after he died and rotted to a skeleton corpse he eventually revived.

Honestly this whole time thats the only thing you've brought up is blitz this blitz that you sound like a Flash or Superman fanboy it's THAT annoying.. funny thing is only 3 of them can blitz even if that did work.. They know nothing about who they are fighting which is REALLY bad.

I dont even know how to respond to this,but ok.What problems will they have if they don't know who they're fighting?Sharp Skin,Shark Skin, or anything else that will damage them when they cut up,kick,punch their heads off?

Me: If they don't know their opponents, a multitude of things could happen, they would rush in blindly and they wouldn't know anything about decoys and substitutions, and ninja traps, and illusions oh oh and basically Pein throwing one big Almighty Push at them at the start of the battle? Or a planatery devastation which they wouldn't be able to counter since they don't have ranged attacks like naruto, itachi and bee did? Or a gedo mazo which can suck all their souls in a single sweep? In fact like @dbvse7 said pein solos.

How do they stop Microscopic Bombs?They don't stop it because Deidara wont be able to set it up or even hit the monster trio before they blitz.Also,outrun it.

Deidara doesn't need to outrun his bombs, he isn't stupid enough to allow them too close to him.

Or losing there powers because of Kisame?Luffy can still fight even in water.Zoro can easily cut it up and Brook can freeze it. How do they stop Peins planetary devastation? They destroy it or dodge it?wait let me guess Speed Blitz? Omfg please.. How do they get out of Genjutsu Itachi Cast at the very damn start.. You can't speed blitz out of Genjutsu smh.

Luffy cannot fight underwater. Impossible. Zoro is not cutting a giant ocean of water far bigger than mountain ranges. Even if he did it would just collapse on him.

Scans of Genjutsu happening when the opponent isn't focused on the user's eyes without the use of any other movement or it doesn't matter.

And they can speed blitz them before Itachi can look at them directly at all of their eyes ,point a finger at them , or perceive the thought to do so.

It won't matter because sometimes people don't even remember or realize when they looked into itachi's eyes or whether or not they are in a genjutsu.

Looking at abilities alone,Strawhats would probably lose,but due to their far higher striking potency and speed, they will blitz.

Abilities:Though it's possible Robin can restrain all of them for a short time along with the other StrawHats for Nami to make a lightning storm as powerful's as one of Enel's attacks.Franky Shogun's Coupd'etat is SUPER deadly as a normal one from Franky alone destroyed multiple cityblocks and Franky Shogun is a giant robot,but OP doesn't say.Brook can play music while everyone's fighting to hypnotize the Akatsuki.Chopper can go berserker mode and step on everybody.

Luffy uses Conquer's Haki.Observation Haki basically prevents anyone from touching the monster trio.

Scenario:Assuming the monster trio doesn't straight up speed blitz,they stall and kill off most fodders with their speed.Nami goes invisible and sets up her lightning clouds while Robin immbolizes everyone's bodies for a few moments.Franky sets up a coupde'tat or ,if allowed, goes into his franky SHogun and sets up his Coupde'tat.Brook plays his music in the background and captures them into an illusion.Chopper goes his berserker mode and steps on everyone while they're hypnotized.Ussop is just being God Ussop.

I'm done for today.

Robin's weakness is that if the arms she spawns are hurt, the pain is linked to her. Plus she is the easiest person to speed blitz. With this many enemies the strawhats will be sticking together. Sasori can already have them surrounded with all his puppets and spam iron sand, Pein would already have summoning animals coming their way and deidara would already have a few bombs flying their way. The Akatsuki not only work better together they are far more skilled and organized. Its like batman vs bane or Spiderman vs Speedsters. Even if they are somehow(which i heavily doubt since its arguable for nearly every member to at least be base hypersonic. While the monster trio's speed is often argued.) faster to the point where they can blitz. Rushing in would be a bad move.

Honestly your entirely scenario is irrelevant because pein could simply rush in at the start of the battle and throw a Almighty Push and the battle would be over. (only luffy would survive and he is not soloing the akatsuki.)

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By DBVSE7

Still Akatsuki :P.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes said:

@princearagorn1: hey dude, long time no see

This thread brings back memories, i think it's one our first debates (against eachother, iirc we mostly agreed in things)

yep :)

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Akatsuki. I love the Strawhats to death, but I can't see them getting past Itachi.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump for fun!

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Pain and Itachi are enough, the other just sweeten the deal.

EnglishMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Usopp took a 4 ton bat to the face and still managed to win. This was pre timeskip Usopp mind you. I think Usopp could take a bomb to the face

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good thing akatsuki don't go around hitting people with bats. Nothing really changed.. still going with akatsuki.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Akatsuki

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito solos.

Batu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes: lmao How is Luffy faster than guy? go and watch Guy Vs Madara he was faster than Minato and Tobirama (Without Hirashin) Teleportation=Instant

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

robin snaps the weaker ones leaving only obito,sasori and konan and maybe k

LUFFYISKING

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

robin snaps the weaker ones leaving only obito,sasori and konan and maybe k

Yea and then Chopper or Nami solos the rest of them.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#217  Edited By Earendill

Obito solostomps, Nagato solostomps.

Straw Hat Pirates erased.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

Kamui, C4, C3, C0, Poisoned Attacks, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Soul Sucking, Multi-Headed Immortal Dog, Amaterasu, Genjutsu, Totsuga, Blood Ritual.

Too much hax on Akatsuki... These jutsus nullifies the effectiveness of physical attiributes of Strawhats..

Plus chars like Obito, Itachi and Pain are still faster than most of the OP so except Monster Trio this is a blitz show.

Claymore_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Straw hats lose. Please please please tell me what they are doing to CT, nano bombs, genjutsu etc... physically (for the most part) the akatsuki are outclassed badly but they have the hax and intelligence to win.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like Akatsuki would won high dif and im not even gonna explain why since itll all mostly be downplayed like usually when it comes to Naruto. But I will say you guys arent giving Kakuzu enough credit and id even argue he could tank some of them and give damage back to them with that jutsu that makes his skin diamond hard.

Avatar image for spartanplatinum
spartanplatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akatsuki with relative ease. Luffy isn’t blitzing plus nami, usopp, chopper, and jinbie(i more than likely spelled that wrong) would be fodder for kisame would dispatch of him quickly.

spartanplatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And also sasori’s 298 puppets plus iron sand release would turn Franky into an extension of his will.

spartanplatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And pains human path would probably dispatch of brook.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy solos, Zoro solos, even Brook would blitz and one shot most of them, and Robin would neck snap most as well. Mismatch

SobekApep236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By SobekApep236

Akatsuki mid or low diff.

Ussop and Nami(without Zeus) are non-factors in this. Hidan or Zetsu can kill them.

Franky,Brook,Chopper and Franky are a little harder to take out. But Robin probably gets cut by Hidan and dies, Franky's cyborg parts get torn apart by Sasori's Third Kazekage, Zetsu can mokuton Chopper and Brook's ice blast get countered hard by Sasori's puppets.

Now the real threats are Monster Trio,Jinbei and Zeus.

Sanji probably gets poisoned by Sasori or blown to ashes by Deidara, either way he isn't gonna last for long.

Zeus is actually realy usefull for this senario as lightning can stop Deidara's explosions. He would probably take out Deidara but would be taken down by Kakuzu or Konan as both have enough elemental or explosive(ones that don't get effected by lightning) to take him out.

Next is Jinbei, Kisame would be a good match against him and same goes for Kakuzu. İ don't see him defeating either, due Kisame's raw power and Kakuzu's immortality and weirdass biology.

Now for Zoro, Pain(who can simply push him away),Obito(who can phase though his attacks),İtachi (who can tank them with his susanoo) and Kisame(who can use his waterdome) are bad matchups for him. Even just one means his death.

Luffy, Captain of Staw Hats has the same weakness but this time Kisame becomes even more important due Luffy's weakness to water.

İ just don't see Akatsuki losing with that much counters against Staw Hats, more hax and raw power.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akatski fans forget about combat speed differences way to often. I'll bet on the strawhats but Tobi, Pain, and Itachi will be the hardest to take out.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My god one piece fanboys.........

The only characters who arguably don't solo the Strawhats are Hidan and Zetsu, and even that's debatable.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nami, Chopper, and Ussop are automatically non-factors, even with Nami having Zeus, don't try to argue otherwise.

Robin simply gets blitzed by any of the Akatsuki.

Franky gets one shotted by an Almighty Push or something similar

Brook simply gets blown into a pile of skull and bones (SKULL JOKE!!!! YOHOHOHOHOHO!)

Sanji can't hurt women, so Konan just blows him up or slits his throat

Zoro isn't cutting anyone since they're all faster than him and Itachi can just Genjutsu him faster than he can move

Jinbei simply gets torn apart by a real beast of the Sea that is Kisame

And Finally Luffy.....

Deidara blows him up with a Country Level Explosion

Sasori slices him to bits with his puppets

Hidan gets one drop of blood and its over

Kakuzu tears him apart with his tentacles or just uses his Water Mask or WInd Mask

Itachi just Genjutsus him

Kisame drowns him

Pain just stabs him with a Gedo Rod

Konan blows him up or slices him to pieces

Obito slits his throat since Luffy can't even touch him

Zetsu either slices him to bits or drains him of his chakra

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Mee09

The Straw Hats get destroyed

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^lmao at this point any of the monster trio could arguably solo the akatsuki let alone all the straw hats

Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at the wank above Luffy can blitze and one shot everyone on the akatsuki. Luffy or zoro can solo, can almost do it himself . The strawhats tear through the akatsuki

spartanplatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Sup3rn0va

Only reason Luffy doesn't solo is because of Genjutsu

Together though, the Straw hats win rather easily.

Btw, I would love to CaV this if anyone wants to.

spartanplatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akatsuki win, sasori is gonna poison the straw hats with his 298 puppet army, disrupt franky via iron sand release. And chopper wouldn’t be able to find a cure to sasori’s poison. Pain will fodderize all but one or two of the strawhats. Kakuzu has 5 hearts to use. Hidan gets zoro’s blood and performs his jutsu to kill him. Rest is kinda domino effect.

spartanplatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#237  Edited By Earendill

Obito still soloes and shitstomps.

AnimeSensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: I love the Straw hats but the Akatsuki wins mid diff. Hacks are too much with Itachi, Pain,and especially Obito

donutmaker31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akatsuki win, sasori is gonna poison the straw hats with his 298 puppet army, disrupt franky via iron sand release.

first off it was 100 puppets, and all of them were low-diffed by not just Sakura but Chiyo's puppets that are said to take down the fortress have shown better skill than Sasori's Nation puppets not that durable, and Franky's is full cyborg only his front.

And chopper wouldn’t be able to find a cure to sasori’s poison.

Chopper has found worse and the world of one piece has shown Luffy and Zoro take massively poisoned things most being more potent than Sasori's remeber the fish he ate that can kill giants instantly.

Pain will fodderize all but one or two of the strawhats. Kakuzu has 5 hearts to use. Hidan gets zoro’s blood and performs his jutsu to kill him. Rest is kinda domino effect.

Pain fodderizes all but 4 including Jimbei, Kakazu's five hearts aren't going to save here he probably gets Hawkins, Hidan isn't fast enough and his weapon can break from Zoro slashing his direction and to do the jutsu it takes prep something he doesn't have since his opponents are physically stronger

donutmaker31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By donutmaker31

@spartanplatinum:Also Sasori doesn't use iron release while using the wood puppets he has stages he uses 100 puppets as a final and while using them he never used anything else even when they have poison. The only real threats are Pain, Itachi, Kisame(bad matchup) and Obito

spartanplatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donutmaker31: first of all you didn’t do your research at all. Sasori stated that the addition of chiyo and sakura would make 300 and he wasn’t low diffed because they were almost killed multiple times and sakura got hit by the poison. You really need to quit downplaying the Akatsuki.

spartanplatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donutmaker31: and sasori can summon multiple puppets at the same time so summoning the third kazekage puppet won’t be an issue.

spartanplatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donutmaker31: and when i looked sasori’s rt i see where you got 100 but what i am saying is that he would utilize all 298 puppets

donutmaker31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By donutmaker31

@spartanplatinum: she was stabbed when going to see Choyi and was caught off guard when they thought they had taken them all out, and this is not with Chiyo or Sakura was additions wth are you putting them into the fight, I don’t have to do research when I watched the goddamn shit happen, and he first used the one he had, then used the 3 kazekage, the. Used himself then the 100 puppets, which were low diffed the 3 kazekage did better than the 100

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akatsuki still god murder stomp

Dyuked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akastuki won obito+pain+itachi solos

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy solos, Zoro solos

AlternisDim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wabawabawaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By wabawabawaba

@shirso said:

Luffy solos, Zoro solos, even Brook would blitz and one shot most of them, and Robin would neck snap most as well. Mismatch

@theemperor95 said:

^^lmao at this point any of the monster trio could arguably solo the akatsuki let alone all the straw hats

@son_of_mori-jin said:

Lol at the wank above Luffy can blitze and one shot everyone on the akatsuki. Luffy or zoro can solo, can almost do it himself . The strawhats tear through the akatsuki

lol. this is hilarious.

Deidara has microscopic bombs that disintegrate you into nothing.

Nagato did this in a wheelchair after exerting most of his chakra:

No Caption Provided

Kisame can create lakes in an instant and in one move can drown all the Devil Fruit eaters.

Obito is literally untouchable and can BFR easily.

Konan is going to be throwing a **** ton of paper bombs and can easily blow up Sanji.

Chopper turning into a monster only makes it easier for Hidan to get a drop of blood and stab a stake through his heart.

Sasori can increase the Akatsuki's number by 100 and take out half the Straw Hats with poison.

Nobody is getting past Itachi's Susanoo.

Zetsu is the ground itself.

Kakuzu has his weird ass hearts.

And let's not forget genjutsu is a thing.

Also, Robin isn't snapping anyone's neck. The Akatsuki aren't just gonna stand there while weird hands start coming out of their body. In the couple of seconds it takes for her to snap someone's neck, they each probably would have already chopped her hands off.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By shirso

Nobody cares. Current Luffy is too fast for any of them to react to and would one shot, Zoro drops 90% of them by just casually swinging his blade in their direction.