Akatsuki.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Delta can beat any Akatasuki member besides Obito and Nagato in a 1v1.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Kara so far Delta>Pretty much any Akatsuki member and she isn't even the strongest Jigen should solo if we take statements into effect.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99: would you care to CaV Delta vs Itachi?

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99: what members do you think can match her?

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99: what about Obito? I want to use Delta in a CaV but I don't think she can counter CT.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tetsukage: I think only Obito with Jinchuriki would win against her.

Avatar image for strongerthanrin
StrongerThanRin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solo King GG #totsukabladetsukuyomiamaterasuGG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AizenCT400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AizenCT400

Even one Kara member was able to land a few hits on Hokage Naruto. Granted, he did hold back in their fight, even a suppressed current Naruto can solo the Akatsuki on his own. And Jigen is also said to rival current Naruto's power too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99: we can do Nagato vs Delta if you want, I think I can make a case for her.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara stomps.

Helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VineC1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

zxc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zxc6

Delta alone is physically equal/superior to Naruto's full power.

Kara stomp

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delta solos

Kashin solos

Code solos

Old Boro solos

Jigen blinksolos by accidentally.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delta is probably the weakest Kara member. She beats any Akatsuki member in a one on one fight. Any character below Juubito cant take her on as she can just plain blitz them like nothing. Her hax is also at least just as fast as her which can one shot anyone, even people with god tier regeneration. Though I don't know how she would fair against the entire Akatsuki at the same time as she is mostly a taijutsu based fighter with chakra absorption so taking out multiple strong opponents will take a little more time. Though I think eventually she'll be the winner.

Now that's just one member of Kara. The entire Kara would stomp the hell out of the Akatsuki.

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Kara destroys, especially when taking into account what happened in the recently released chapter 37. That's a level of power far, far beyond what Akatsuki could dream of.

jplaya2023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aizenct400: lol current naruto cannot solo the akatsuki lmfao nice joke.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aizenct400: lol current naruto cannot solo the akatsuki lmfao nice joke.

LOLNOPE! You are will new trolling, Hokage Naruto can oneshotting at them in his Base mode and don't need form mode. Jigen solos as well.

jplaya2023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutouzumakimedakakurokami: how swat? current naruto has 0 answer for his soul being ripped out by nagato.

itachi still places him in genjitsu

he still can't touch obito with his intangible feats

hidan can still kill him with a drop of blood

kisame is still a monster

how does he counter DD's C2 and C3 Garuda dragon. He isn't sasuke he can't see that chakra from those bombs he breathes that air and dies

akatsuki is being underestimated here severely by the posters here.

delta is strong but she can still get soul ripped,, put in chubaku tensai. Jigen is strong but he's struggling against weaker naruto and sasuke. Fake jirayri wasn't all that impressive honestly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutouzumakimedakakurokami: how swat? current naruto has 0 answer for his soul being ripped out by nagato.

itachi still places him in genjitsu

he still can't touch obito with his intangible feats

hidan can still kill him with a drop of blood

kisame is still a monster

how does he counter DD's C2 and C3 Garuda dragon. He isn't sasuke he can't see that chakra from those bombs he breathes that air and dies

akatsuki is being underestimated here severely by the posters here.

delta is strong but she can still get soul ripped,, put in chubaku tensai. Jigen is strong but he's struggling against weaker naruto and sasuke. Fake jirayri wasn't all that impressive honestly

No Caption Provided

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You must be NEW Akatsuki wanking! Still Hokage Naruto blitzstomps at them in base mode in less second and Jigen blinkout Akatsuki out of existence. You don't even watching or reading can Naruto keeping Fusion Momoshiki in base mode before goes to form mode. By the way im blocking you for now because of you WANKING AND TROLLING!

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara works on a completely different tier than the akatsuki. Delta is supposedly the weakest of them all.

So yeah, Kara stomps cause of the ridiculous difference in stats.

thisisa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara wins here purely due to Jigen stomp. Jigen(with his ten tails boost)beating both naruto and sasuke puts him above everyone in the Akatsuki. Without Jigen though, the rest of kara are too featless to compete with Akatsuki at the moment. At best they have delta who fought naruto(impressive despite naruto holding back), Koji Kashin who hasn't done much yet except beat Konohamaru(which any one of the Akatsuki could do) and Boro who was beaten by four kids. Boro's only redeeming quality was his regen. Kakuzu has regen that could match it. Itachi could do the same thing Sarada did, and Deidara could us C4 to end Boro easy.

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen effortlessly blitzes and solos

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any Kara member s h o u l d solo scaling from Delta but that Boro fight is a meme

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delta solo's everyone. Not even Nagato or Itachi or Obito or EMS Madara can keep up. She is way too strong and fast. Jigen is not needed. He would only make the stomp even worse.

Lopside34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: I don't think Delta has shown anything to flat out prove she can solo the entirety of the Akatsuki. And when was she stated to be the weakest member? Boro seemed weaker in his recent fight.

Personally I think Nagato can take on Delta. He can absorb Ninjutsu/Chakra and her regen won't matter if he can rip her soul out.

Lopside34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delta solo's everyone. Not even Nagato or Itachi or Obito or EMS Madara can keep up. She is way too strong and fast. Jigen is not needed. He would only make the stomp even worse.

I disagree here. We don't have enough showings to say every character aside from Jigen can solo. From the Boro fight we know the regeneration of Kara members comes from a heart-sized ninja tool meaning they can be taken down(Not unlike Kakuzu's immortality). Koji, Delta, and Boro have no feats that suggest they can handle Chibaku Tensei, nor do they have genjutsu feats to suggest they can escape Tsukuyomi if they get caught. Delta might not even be able to absorb the Totsuka Blade considering Nagato didn't when fighting Itachi. Delta's anti-regen attack is also slow enough for characters like Kawaki to get in the way meaning Nagato could absorb it before it reaches the other members. Even if it does hit, it only had enough power to take out Kawaki's arm so its not exactly putting the Akatsuki out of the fight. On the other hand, Nagato can soul steal making the regen useless, Deidera's C4 literally disintegrates those that get hit and if Boro gets caught in Amaterasu I don't think his regen would save him since Amaterasu doesn't stop burning(Although Amaterasu and C4 could be absorbed by Delta). Although I think Kara, even without Jigen, would eventually prove stronger. At the moment, I don't think we have enough showings of Kara (Other than Jigen ofc)to put them above Akatsuki.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lopside34: Delta doesn't have a soul.

OT: including Jigen Kara stomps obviously, excluding Jigen akatsuki should win. Nagato,Obito and Itachi would MVP.

SPsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine thinking Delta solos the Akatsuki

OT: Kara wins because of Jigen

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Adi_Frost

@lopside34 said:

I don't think Delta has shown anything to flat out prove she can solo the entirety of the Akatsuki.

Eh, when I talked about Obito and Madara, I mean't at beating them 1v1, not when the entirety of the akatsuki is also there. But I personally think she can kill the rest of akatsuki at the same time.

And when was she stated to be the weakest member?

I commented that a long time ago. Now I do not agree with this statement myself. She is not the weakest.

Boro seemed weaker in his recent fight

For sure, we have no disagreements here. If you pay attention, those comments of mine were done before the boro fight. I thought she was the weakest because she was the first one to lose.

Personally I think Nagato can take on Delta

I don't think Nagato can compare.

He can absorb Ninjutsu/Chakra

He can but its useless if the jutsu is faster than you can react.

her regen won't matter if he can rip her soul out.

You do realise that delta is so much more faster than Nagato that even if you place all the akatsuki members barring Madara and Obito, he can still blitz everyone of them before any of them can make a thought. Soul rip would only work if Delta is stationary, of a similar speed or slower. But she is out of the league of Nagato when it comes to speed.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please tell me how does the akatsuki beat someone who cannot be tagged by any of their attacks. Delta doesn't look around and waste time, so she would blitz at the beginning itself.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Obito still solo-stomps.

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Each member of Kara solo-stomps. Mismatch and spite.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Adi_Frost

I disagree here. We don't have enough showings to say every character aside from Jigen can solo

I humbly disagree.

From the Boro fight we know the regeneration of Kara members comes from a heart-sized ninja tool meaning they can be taken down

How do you know everyone uses the same regeneration? In fact, how do you know that the rest of the Kara members even have regen? As far as I know, Delta doesn't have any great feats of regen at all. She an't regen.

(Not unlike Kakuzu's immortality)

No, kakazu has no major regen feats as far as I can remember. He can live on and on and regen hits like chidori but nothing suggest he can regen from getting his entire upper torso blown out or anything even if he has spare hearts. At the best, he would be rendered useless in that situation but he definitely isn't fighting again after that. While Boro did show that he can regen such damages if he has his heart in tact.

Koji, Delta, and Boro have no feats that suggest they can handle Chibaku Tensei

Chibaku tensei is the trump card of Pain. Pain won't be able to go for a chibaku tensei. And even if he does, if Delta has knowledge, she can simply outrun the range of the chibaku tensei. But she doesn't have knowledge so yes, I agree she can't tank a chibaku tensei but the match won't get to a point where Pain can use chibaku tensei.

nor do they have genjutsu feats to suggest they can escape Tsukuyomi if they get caught

This point can be contested by the fact that delta, Boro, etc are androids, so we don't even know if genjutsu would work on them. But genjutsu requires eye contact and conscious activation from the user. Both of which are extremely hard to pull off on someone who is leagues above your speed.

Delta might not even be able to absorb the Totsuka Blade considering Nagato didn't when fighting Itachi

First of all, Nagato got stabbed before he could absorb. So we don't know. But it's rich of you to think that Itachi can even tag delta with that blade at all. I think you are underestimating the difference of speed here.

Delta's anti-regen attack is also slow enough for characters like Kawaki to get in the way meaning Nagato could absorb it before it reaches the other members

Few points to say here.

1 - we don't even know if they are ninjutsu lasers. Nagato can only absorb chakra or nature energy. Absorbing a laser from a scientific tool is headcanon.

2 - Kawaki reacting iss simply PIS. As the laser should be fast enough to give Naruto concerns. And its pretty bad to assume that delta's lasers move at many times slower speed than her own combat speed.

I could say the pain are slow because one got beaten by Konohamaru. But we all know that's not true.

The lasers should be faster than anything the akatsuki can react to.

Even if it does hit, it only had enough power to take out Kawaki's arm

What????? The laser only hit Kawaki's arm and erased it. If it hits the akatsuki members, they'll get erased. As simple as that. And regen won't save them either.

On the other hand, Nagato can soul steal making the regen useless

I think I was talking of delta and she has no regen. She is faster than Nagato, how can he soul steal? If tries it, he'll get his head kicked off.

Deidera's C4 literally disintegrates those that get hit

Another trump card move which the characters never use immediately. Delta blitzes him and he gets his head kicked off.

if Boro gets caught in Amaterasu I don't think his regen would save him since Amaterasu doesn't stop burning

I don't consider Boro to be on the level of delta at all. But you are acting like somehow the akatsuki will get around the airborne virus attack which paralysis people. The akatsuki has no defence against it except Pain, who might find out about it and resort to shinra tensei which would disperse the virus.

(Although Amaterasu and C4 could be absorbed by Delta)

Yes, they can be absorbed. But Amaterasu needs to be hit. How will it hit delta who is faster than Itachi.

Although I think Kara, even without Jigen, would eventually prove stronger

Personally I think, Kara has already proved to be stronger than Akatsuki except Boro. Delta and Jigen are already much faster and stronger than any of the akatsuki. Kashin Koji and code are still unknowns.

At the moment, I don't think we have enough showings of Kara (Other than Jigen ofc)to put them above Akatsuki.

I really don't see how any of the akatsuki can counter delta. The speed difference is too huge. You think Delta is the same speed as Nagato or something. Hence why you think the akatsuki can do anything against her. But the thing is that, Delta is out of the ballpark of akatsuki when it comes to speed and strength. You can't find me a single akatsuki member who can fight SOSP Naruto even while suppressed.

Lopside34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Lopside34

@adi_frost: I just thought I might have missed a panel where someone stated she was the weakest. Which is why I asked.

Yes, I seem to notice a lot of the argument for Delta is her speed. Personally, I find it hard to scale since naruto was holding back a lot for multiple reasons such as keeping his kids safe and not wanting to kill her. We know she can blitz boruto and himawari but that doesnt say much. Kawaki was also able to react to her fast enough to shield naruto and hima. If she is indeed that fast to be able to blitz all the members then maybe she could beat them all. If she isn't though then I think she'd lose easily. I think I'd hold off on my opinion until there are more showings since she's not dead yet. If future showings show that she isn't actually that fast then she still might very well lose in this thread. Although Jigen stomps hard no contest but no one really disagrees on that

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Adi_Frost

@lopside34 said:

I find it hard to scale since naruto was holding back a lot for multiple reasons such as keeping his kids safe and not wanting to kill her. We know she can blitz boruto and himawari but that doesnt say much. Kawaki was also able to react to her fast enough to shield naruto and hima. If she is indeed that fast to be able to blitz all the members then maybe she could beat them all. If she isn't though then I think she'd lose easily. I think I'd hold off on my opinion until there are more showings since she's not dead yet

Sure, I can agree with this.

Lopside34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: You actually make a lot of good points btw. What you said about the fact that they are androids. Well, if there's a chance a lot of things might not work such as Sasori's Poison, Nagato's Soul Steal, or Itachi's Genjutsu due to that, then Kara as a whole gets a big advantage.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only reson Kara win is Jigen, Delta isn't blitzing any akatsuki members, she performed as well as kakashi would against a jobbing naruto who was trying to take her alive. Boro gets blitzed to hell by any of the akatsuki, pain chibaku tenseis the rest (they are featless). If Sasori sends out poison into the air even jigen will die. Kakra cannot stomp akatsuki, Obito was able to do batrle against kaguya and keep up with bijuu mode naruto, kakashi (delta tier), and gai (sixth gate), and killer bee (above kakashi), jigen is faster but with kamui obito is never getting blitzed, theres still the problem of pains self replicating dog, nobody in karacan put it down without bfr.

This is alot closer than people think.

SPsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spsamurai said:

Please tell me how does the akatsuki beat someone who cannot be tagged by any of their attacks. Delta doesn't look around and waste time, so she would blitz at the beginning itself.

Cannot be tagged lmao. I think you should be the one that explains how she blitzes them in the first place.