Akastuki Hide Out

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

As long as Obito isn't current, Fairy Tail should win.

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By thegreat4u

I say akatsuki i say the only problem are gildarts macarov and erza

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What version of the Akatsuki? Post-Itachi's death, beginning of show, pre-death of Deidara, composite, what?

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say akatsuki i say the only problem are gildarts macarov and erza

Erza is more of a threat than Laxus? I don't know about that.

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I say Akatsuki.....since Sasori and Zetsu can create an army. Hidan just needs some blood to one hit kill any character. Obito is intangible and also needs one touch to win. Itachi needs one glance or to point at you to win. Orochmaru is Orochimaru. Pain is kinda haxed. Deidara is well.......Konan,Kakazu,and Kisame are strong as well.

The only hope Fairy Tail has are the dragonslayers, Gildarts,and Makarov.....Everyone else is kinda of a non factor.....

No_Trolling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All we need here are Pain and Itachi

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

What version of the Akatsuki? Post-Itachi's death, beginning of show, pre-death of Deidara, composite, what?

as Pictured

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Fairy law would take out most of the people aside from kakuzu, maybe Itachi with yata mirror, and Obito, then there stone eyes, soul steal, and the rest of fairy tail, Fairy tail ftw.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont think this is Current Obito, because look Orochimaru is present.

My question is what would happen if Itachi uses Amaterasu on Natsu? Those flames wont disappear until Natsu is burned to nothing, but flames don't effect Natsu, would Natsu just have an endless supply of fire?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont think this is Current Obito, because look Orochimaru is present.

My question is what would happen if Itachi uses Amaterasu on Natsu? Those flames wont disappear until Natsu is burned to nothing, but flames don't effect Natsu, would Natsu just have an endless supply of fire?

LOL! Though Natsu should be able to eat it as it's still fire, the fact it could fuel him forever sounds kind of funny XD

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By thegreat4u

@nelomaxwell: I didn't see laxus in the pic so I didn't include him

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What can some of the fairy tail guys do? I know the Akatsuki pretty well, but not the other side.

Date_Masamune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochimaru included? He can use Edo Tensei to revive the Kage, if he does that I can see the Akatsuki winning.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fairy tail wins.

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochimaru included? He can use Edo Tensei to revive the Kage, if he does that I can see the Akatsuki winning.

This too

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

I need to watch Fairy tail to answer this

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fairy tail-The have a slightly more Hax than Akatsuki.

Fairy Law-Fairy Glitter-Stone Eyes, Doll Eyes(would that work on Sasori? lol), Frieds Runes-Gray has the capability of Trapping them all in ice with iced shell, Natsu is a walking bijuu in destruction, let alone with Gajeel as well-Wendy has her Boosting Support Magic-Erza has PIS Armor-Makarov goes giant and smashes them-etc.

The problem with putting all of akatsuki into fights. is that most of them are fodder.

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:

Fairy law would take out most of the people aside from kakuzu, maybe Itachi with yata mirror, and Obito, then there stone eyes, soul steal, and the rest of fairy tail, Fairy tail ftw.

Fairy Law is an impressive attack not sure how many will survive it but some will. It also takes time to charge. And if Itachi or Obito see him charging it they will be quick to cast a genjustu. Stone eyes also seems to take time to charge.

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fairy tail-The have a slightly more Hax than Akatsuki.

Fairy Law-Fairy Glitter-Stone Eyes, Doll Eyes(would that work on Sasori? lol), Frieds Runes-Gray has the capability of Trapping them all in ice with iced shell, Natsu is a walking bijuu in destruction, let alone with Gajeel as well-Wendy has her Boosting Support Magic-Erza has PIS Armor-Makarov goes giant and smashes them-etc.

The problem with putting all of akatsuki into fights. is that most of them are fodder.

Fodder....who is considered fodder in the akatsuki? The weakest one is Konan but even then......

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Funsiized

@infamous_wolf: Sasoris puppets are numerous, but again, they have the Durability of a piece of drift wood.

Orochimaru can't do much, as the Edo tensei Takes prep, he did not have the materials in the version we are using. the only prob he poses is the fact that you have to kill him 10 frikken times.

Konan is pretty useless around water. Hence Juvia would stomp her.

Diedera(?)-His explosions are good, but the only one that could possibly have an impact Takes way too much time, and Gildhartz could simply dissemble it, Natsu consume the Flames, Erza Tank it with Admantine armor, Etc.

Kakuza & Hidan-The only assets they have, is the fact that they are immortal. Kakuza's hearts would be Crushed in no time flat- and Hidan could, again, be frozen, Dissembled, Burned alive, ETC.

Kisame is indeed a threat....if Mirajane couldn't simply absorb his water, Gray simply Turn it to ice, Lucy use Aquarius, Juvia Manipulate all of it. etc.

The only threats they have is-Itachi with Susanoo,Obitos intang, and Pain.

hell if i want to start speculating, the fact that Natsu broke the Admantine Dragons Scales, could lead me to believe he could possibly Break Susanoo.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could everyone not bring up Fairy Law, cause until it actually does something besides looking pretty it's a featless move.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could everyone not bring up Fairy Law, cause until it actually does something besides looking pretty it's a featless move.

after all it one shotted one of the Wizard Saints

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: i agree with you totally, but it's only one factor of many that spell defeat for the Akatsuki.

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By InFamous_Wolf

@funsiized said:

@infamous_wolf: Sasoris puppets are numerous, but again, they have the Durability of a piece of drift wood.

Orochimaru can't do much, as the Edo tensei Takes prep, he did not have the materials in the version we are using. the only prob he poses is the fact that you have to kill him 10 frikken times.

Konan is pretty useless around water. Hence Juvia would stomp her.

Diedera(?)-His explosions are good, but the only one that could possibly have an impact Takes way too much time, and Gildhartz could simply dissemble it, Natsu consume the Flames, Erza Tank it with Admantine armor, Etc.

Kakuza & Hidan-The only assets they have, is the fact that they are immortal. Kakuza's hearts would be Crushed in no time flat- and Hidan could, again, be frozen, Dissembled, Burned alive, ETC.

Kisame is indeed a threat....if Mirajane couldn't simply absorb his water, Gray simply Turn it to ice, Lucy use Aquarius, Juvia Manipulate all of it. etc.

The only threats they have is-Itachi with Susanoo,Obitos intang, and Pain.

hell if i want to start speculating, the fact that Natsu broke the Admantine Dragons Scales, could lead me to believe he could possibly Break Susanoo.

I agree with what you said on some things.

The thing that makes Sasori so dangerous is his poison which is all over his weapons.

Natsu is not going to eat the flames the shockwave is the dangerous part. And if Deidara feels like he is losing he will be quick to use the suicide bomb. Which would kill all the low-mid tier fairy tail characters.

Kisame could send clones out to drown a few members.

Konan is not useless in water. She fought tobi in the rain. He "weakness" are thick liquids like oil.

Hidan could lay low and just wait for some blood to could flying his way. Which could get Natsu killed since he just charges in on emotion like most of the characters.

Pain can use summoning justu or use the attack were he takes your soul

Obito could just phase from the ground and BFR most of the characters.

Natsu could possibly break susanoo but Itachi just needs genjustu.

EDIT: Orochimaru can also summon Manda and the eight headed serpent. Or go into his white snake form.

Good arguments though.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infamous_wolf:

The thing that makes Sasori so dangerous is his poison which is all over his weapons.

Wendy was able to heal the poison form Cobra, Sasori should not be much of a problem.

Natsu is not going to eat the flames the shockwave is the dangerous part. And if Deidara feels like he is losing he will be quick to use the suicide bomb. Which would kill all the low-mid tier fairy tail characters.

Again, the flames are simply one option they have. Gildhartz could simply disassemble it. Makarov or Erza Tank it.

Again, water clones are a bad idea with Juvia and Aquarius Around.

Konan is not useless in water. She fought tobi in the rain. He "weakness" are thick liquids like oil.

i have next to no doubt that she would be incapable of using her jutsu whilst encased in a globe of water. but i see your point.

Hidan could lay low and just wait for some blood to could flying his way. Which could get Natsu killed since he just charges in on emotion like most of the characters.

1.Not his style, but it could work

2. Assuming he didn't get Incap by another Fairy Tail member.

i have stated Pain is a valid threat. But his "Weakness" Can be overcome by Sheer Numbers.

His soul Rip requires Touch,

Summonings would be a problem if Natsu, Laxus, Gajeel, and Makarov were not here. Hell Erza, Natsu and Gray were taking out a giant Mountain Buster in the 8th episode.

The other "Pains" are near useless.

He is a threat as well, As i said, but it likewise requires touch, I can see him burning from Natsu, Electrocuted by touching Laxus. his threat is intang.

Got nothing to say against Genjutsu save that it Probably won't work outside of the Naruto Universe.(No chakra)

But giving it the benefit of the Doubt, Laxus was able to break Mystogans illusion pretty easily, And Natsu has more "Will" than him per se.

Good arguments though.

My greatest argument has yet to be givin, If they knew how the Akatsuki used "Jutsu" to Attack, Fried could write a rune saying "No jutsu in this area." An BAM. But again, that takes knowledge they don't have.

Add that to i see Erza pulling out another "PIS" Armor that makes her invulnerable to Everything and everyone. and can also manipulate space and time on a universal scale. Seriously she is so stupidly designed. i love her, but god it's stupid.

You make good points though.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infamous_wolf:

Wendy was able to heal the poison form Cobra, Sasori should not be much of a problem.

Again, the flames are simply one option they have. Gildhartz could simply disassemble it. Makarov or Erza Tank it.

Again, water clones are a bad idea with Juvia and Aquarius Around.

i have next to no doubt that she would be incapable of using her jutsu whilst encased in a globe of water. but i see your point.

1.Not his style, but it could work

2. Assuming he didn't get Incap by another Fairy Tail member.

i have stated Pain is a valid threat. But his "Weakness" Can be overcome by Sheer Numbers.

His soul Rip requires Touch,

Summonings would be a problem if Natsu, Laxus, Gajeel, and Makarov were not here. Hell Erza, Natsu and Gray were taking out a giant Mountain Buster in the 8th episode.

The other "Pains" are near useless.

He is a threat as well, As i said, but it likewise requires touch, I can see him burning from Natsu, Electrocuted by touching Laxus. his threat is intang.

Got nothing to say against Genjutsu save that it Probably won't work outside of the Naruto Universe.(No chakra)

But giving it the benefit of the Doubt, Laxus was able to break Mystogans illusion pretty easily, And Natsu has more "Will" than him per se.

Good arguments though.

My greatest argument has yet to be givin, If they knew how the Akatsuki used "Jutsu" to Attack, Fried could write a rune saying "No jutsu in this area." An BAM. But again, that takes knowledge they don't have.

Add that to i see Erza pulling out another "PIS" Armor that makes her invulnerable to Everything and everyone. and can also manipulate space and time on a universal scale. Seriously she is so stupidly designed. i love her, but god it's stupid.

You make good points though.

While Genjutsu screws over everyone else in the guild, Erza's magic artifical eye makes her resistant to attacks that requires eye contact to work, Evergreen's stone eyes was weakened on her, and she completely resisted it the second time by only keeping her artifical eye open.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spam fairy law

lolnope to genjutsu

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fairy Law, Fairy Law, Girmoire Law, give Freed time to set up rules/runes, Fairy Tail the guild can stomp. The other guilds added in win by sheer numbers and because they have powerful members.

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While Genjutsu screws over everyone else in the guild, Erza's magic artifical eye makes her resistant to attacks that requires eye contact to work, Evergreen's stone eyes was weakened on her, and she completely resisted it the second time by only keeping her artifical eye open.

.Good point.But Then Obito could just BFR her. Then Akatsuki would win. Thats of course assuming genjustu is allowed.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Funsiized

@strictlyanime: Again, genjtsu is speculation, and The wizards have been shown to break Illusions via Willpower. or magical power, take your pick.

Add that to the Strongest one at it here-Itachi-Requires Eye contact? no. that is not going over well for him. "Makes contact with Ever-BAM- Petrified. Or Bixlow? Now hes a doll.

DrunkVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkvader: im sure that would be funny with context.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkvader: im sure that would be funny with context.

He does this all the time... it's becoming profoundly annoying and it yields nothing of relevance to the threads he invades so I just flag him every time now. I'm pretty sure he's a kid or something lol

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime: Again, genjtsu is speculation, and The wizards have been shown to break Illusions via Willpower. or magical power, take your pick.

Add that to the Strongest one at it here-Itachi-Requires Eye contact? no. that is not going over well for him. "Makes contact with Ever-BAM- Petrified. Or Bixlow? Now hes a doll.

Itachi doesn't require eye contact, all he needs is a finger.

DrunkVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: huh, strange, i didn't get a notification for that...anyways.

I remember that, but a few things about it.

1)he typically uses his eyes, Never really used his fingers unless the Opponent either knew about his eye tech or Was avoiding eye contact for whatever reason

2) i explained why some guild members MAY be able to break out of it.

P.S i just had MAJOR Dejavu

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Ratava

@funsiized said:

I just want to point out that you can´t "will" yourself out of an Genjutsu at least it was never shown that "willpower" has any influence.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@funsiized said:

I just want to point out that you can´t "will" yourself out of an Genjutsu at least it was never shown that "willpower" has any influence.

Agreed. You can't lolwillpower out of genjutsu like ordinary illusions, it has a specific mechanism.. The loophole is to have one level higher energy than hst people, and from what I've seen, fairy tail doesn't have it..

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only on person on Akatasuki uses genjutsu in character, and he's only been able to capture up to 1 person at a time. That's not helping much when Fairy Law and Grimoire Law and Fairy Law again are being spammed all over the place.

Plus Fried or Freed or w/e could set up a rune that says no one that wears Red and Black can leave until only one remains. Make Akatsuki fight it out, the one person gets stomped. Or Gildarts could accidentally fall on them and town bust.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@ratava said:

@funsiized said:

Agreed. You can't lolwillpower out of genjutsu like ordinary illusions, it has a specific mechanism.. The loophole is to have one level higher energy than hst people, and from what I've seen, fairy tail doesn't have it..

Im trying to draw a reasonable conclusion From two completely different series.

Otherwise, you end up with no limit fallacies.

I took an illusion specialist from Fairy Tail(Mystogon) and drew a line to the Illusion specialist of Naruto(Itachi)-Since neither technique exist in either other world. We draw a line of equivalency.

To add to that. "Magic Power" Can be the same thing as "Chakra" Sicne Laxus used MP to Break out of the Illusion, he could use it to Break out of Genjutsu.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@funsiized: But are the illusions even on same scale? Itachi has tsukuyomi and izanami, besides regular genjutsu. And just having chakra doesn't mean you can break out of genjutsu, you need someone else to disrupt it.which is near impossible in itachi's case, as you suffer the full effect of genjutsu the moment you're caught. That's what made him so incredibly dangerous, the one-shotting jutsus he has..

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: *shrug* how would i know.. if we base it on his Magic power shown. then yes. it can be assumed they are.

This IS a Guy who Put the entire guild to sleep just by walking in the Room. Erza included. Makarov was even having trouble staying awake.

He Absorbed and then Redirected a mountain busting attack. etc.

He only used the Illusion once, And Laxus was fooled for quite a while. Then he simply...idk...snapped out of it.

Besides, Itachi will not use izanami and you know it.

And i already explained why Tsukuyomi is a bad idea.(Evergreen, Bixlow)

Look this is all pointless. as Itachi is not soloing the Whole guild. And The guild has too many Hax combined with Strait up Mountain busters to Even be Taken down in direct confrontation.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Funsiized

@princearagorn1: Yeah. i know. im just saying why the whole "Argument" was pointless :/

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: But are the illusions even on same scale? Itachi has tsukuyomi and izanami, besides regular genjutsu. And just having chakra doesn't mean you can break out of genjutsu, you need someone else to disrupt it.which is near impossible in itachi's case, as you suffer the full effect of genjutsu the moment you're caught. That's what made him so incredibly dangerous, the one-shotting jutsus he has..

i thought genjutsu includes didrupting the chakra flow in your brain. no chakra,no genjutsu

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh man with pain and deidara that would be tough but fairies win. Although the naruto verse itself beats FT, you are allowing an entire cast of main characters, along with fodders, to fight the akatsuki. And although they are tough. FT got too many mid-tiers and top tiers. And gildarts is a huge threat to the akatuki. He converts physical and non-physical attacks into energy and either converts it into his own attacks or through the energy he converts the attacks to back to you. There is also allot of multi-range fighters, and there is god damn erza. Give laxus and co some time which im sure the rest of the team can provide and the FT team will have runes forcing akatsuki to obey their rules along with hundreds of thunder lacrima pointed at them.