Avatar image for omnipotentnekrom
OmnipotentNekrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

All kamui do is sent you to obito realm that's just bfr

alot of Narutoverse moves wouldn't even hurt bleachverse stuff like Chibiki tenssi useless

sealing is useless most of Naruto erse seal are weak even the ones that sealed Edo tensai was weak lol u just needed any seal to seal them

this how they will lose tbh

nagato meet starrk get killed by cero gun before he do anything in no he can't absorb it because its chakra

hidan lol he useless his weapon not breaking no1 skin to make them bleed

itachi pretty sure anyone stomps him with speed blitz but if u wanna explanation ulquierra lazel him killing him from 100 feet away destroying susanno to he can use yatta mirror but espada wait to it start hurting him then 1 cero would end it

kisame he useless as well he got nothing for espada fooder

kakuza useless fooder

sasori he to slow fodder

obito if jubito he might beat maybe two but if he don't time his untouchable move just right he die and like I said kamui is bfr

deidara his clay bomb might be annoying tbh they speedblitz him

orochimaru I don't know he haxed

they will kill him tho

if I left 1 out they fodder

now I understand you jubito fanboys will say he solo but yammy ulq Tia starkk espada 9 and 7 all have ways to beat him

for example. Espada 7 can force him to kill himself with the amor technique whatever that eye move he had rukia in

Madara well madara is not really a threat unless he god madara then he might solo because he immortal

Now someone counter me on how the akasuti going to counter my stuff and most of them getting speedblitz and most of akasuti show no speed feats

sorry for English not my first language

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mastermustard:

It would be helpful, in the future, to re-read a comment and look for small details before sending a response to the commenter. "Naruto himself is a massively hypersonic life wiper and could solo nearly every other Shounen universe."

"to the point that no similar shows are on a comparable level power wise"

You could simply clarify "The comment was misinterpreted"

There are obviously other universes where power-scaling is wanked harder than the narutoverse, especially in classic animes.

The topic is about how strong the characters actually are. thoughts on power scaling are not necessary.

KingCallous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By KingCallous

Like the guy above said, Chibaku Tensei is usless. Whichever one pushes and pulls is useless. The espada fly through buildings lol. Pain won't have the chance for Shinra Tensei.

/Pain

Kamui won't work because of the dimensions it sends objects too. But if you say it can work there's two scenarios:

1. Obito warps them to his pocket dimension and then they open a garganta to Earth which will convince him it's useless.

2. Obito tries to break of their limbs with kamui and they use the opportunity to fire a cero at him. It's not nearly as easy as people think.

/Obito

Itachi tries to use genjutsu which have no effect. IT was used on the people who already have chakra, if Hagoromo was born after this he'd have no motive to seal Kaguya because he wouldn't know about it... that and they even state it doesn't work like normal genjutsu.

If it does work...

1. They break out of it by releasing reiatsu.

2. They fire cero which will disintegrate Itachi.

3. They use reiatsu crush, their equivalent of hax.

All these scenarios are unlikely anyway.

As for edo Madara, they use their soul cutter on him and Aizen sends it to hell. Edo Tensei is useless.

I do think they can make the espada kill each other just by talking to them however.

If you give espada monster Aizen he solos everyone with kyoka suigetsu, fragor, and kurohitsugi. That's why I do not like putting Aizen in this battle, too much hax.

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stupid result of thread is stupid.

KingCallous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality:

Everyone gets disintegrated, that is pretty stupid.

Maybe if Obito uses all of his chakra he can warp cero, but how many times can he do it? Like once or twice? They can spam cero without exhaust lmfao.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubito bijuu bombs them.

On a serious note though. Bleach is horribly wanked in this forums. Chibaku Tensei is a City Buster, and you think the Espada will just fly through it like wet paper? It's a rule here that Bleach characters can be seen and fought unless said by op otherwise. Chakra is also equalized to stuff like Ki, Haki, Reiatsu, whatever.

KingCallous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality:

All of them can cero spam, they have no limit. Cero > Bijuu bomb. Pain doesn't get the chance to city bust.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach characters win mainly do to combat speed. They are basically low level dbz characters with swords and similar spells/magicks as naruto. I'll address the akatsuki that pose a threat only.

Itachi tries to tsukuyomi someone? Zommari steps in and controls his head and snaps his neck. Zommari can go back to fight someone else.

Nagato tries to do anything? Gravity pull/push? not strong enough to effect any espada or budge them. He gets blitzed and diced like pineapples. He can't keep up with bleach combat speed. Chibaki Tensei too slow and most likely wouldn't be affective anyway, espada can fly.

You know what? I'm tired of this thread....I'm done

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality:

All of them can cero spam, they have no limit. Cero > Bijuu bomb. Pain doesn't get the chance to city bust.

...what? literally all of ceros put together don't have the showings to match a single bijuu bomb - from six tails.

KingCallous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By KingCallous

The espada are superior in every way. All akatsuki can do is jutsu.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

well yeah, if you take away their jutsu and stat advantages, espada are superior in every way. lol.

Without those? Nope. not even close.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The espada are superior in every way. All akatsuki can do is jutsu.

Sure, i'll bite. Based off what can you prove this?

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By A1l_S2a3m4E5N

@kingcallous:

You're the biggest idi¤+ ive ever met on comic vine. No offence fckm*ok.

Go-Speed-Racer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Diedara is fodder in this battle, he could barely beat Garra or Time Skip Naruto, he get's speed blitzed in no time, Edo Itachi, Madara, and Nagato are the only trumps in this battle, the rest are useless and get destroyed

Go-Speed-Racer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Go-Speed-Racer
No Caption Provided

@thevivas: he could age Kidou, why not Susanoo ? he'd make this ish rot Everything Ages

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Go-Speed-Racer:

at the time sasuke was faster than naruto and couldnt blitz deidara (sasuke was so fast when he blitzed ppl with curse seal they didnt know until they dropped to the ground). even when naruto did he imediately used mendo bunshin as a replacement and went else where. (this is a team battle, nothing stops itachi from hiding team akatsuki in susano'o).

Care to tell me how espada escape c4 karura. Microbes that infiltrate a persons cellular structure through the nostrils and destroy them inside out (on cellular level) reducing them to absolutely nothing (no atoms left as proof of their existence).

Go-Speed-Racer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Go-Speed-Racer

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: They escape with Sonido, the espada are much faster in comparison to any ninja except Lord 2nd and Minato.In addition, Barragan can age Susanoo just like any other thing. Diedara is absolutely fodder, i doubt his bombs can do any damage, but i'll use what you said in a different way, "This is a team battle, Yammy resurrects and takes the bombs head on"

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcallous: Starkk was the only one that can really be said to Cero spam.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@go-speed-racer:

They escape with Sonido, the espada are much faster in comparison.

Espada are much faster in comparison to what? Akatsuki have far better speed feats than they do.

in addition, Barragan can age Susanoo and Diedara is absolutely fodder, i doubt his bombs can do any damage, Yammy tanks them, still as i've said Diedara, Kisame, Sasori, Hidan, Konan stand no chance, i don't think Diedara bombs are any match for Hierro, or being aged when they "try" to come in contact with Barragan

lol. Barragan was damaged by soi fon's fodder bankai. deidara practically one shots him. No hierro has ever blocked anything even remotely close to a bijuu bomb. Heck, the toughest one was cut by the likes of kenpachi.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This thread sure went south fast..

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@go-speed-racer:

C4 karura cant be dodged, the espada cant even see it, cuz only sharingan, rinnegan, and byakugan can see the microbes. Spd doesnt help them at all.

Dude lol @bleach tiers being faster than naruto tiers. Name any one as fast as raikage apart from ichigo.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By A1l_S2a3m4E5N

@go-speed-racer :

C4 karura cant be dodged, the espada cant even see it, cuz only sharingan, rinnegan, and byakugan can see the microbes. Spd doesnt help them at all.

Dude lol @bleach tiers being faster than naruto tiers. Name any one as fast as raikage apart from ichigo.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Akatsuki RAPE! I can't believe I forgot about Kaguya using Genjutsu on people that had no Chakra! Best part about this is they don't even need Genjutsu to win.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i heard here are some craps being pulled out from @$$ ... something like bleach characters being more than 3d characters.... i heard they are 'immortal death gods' ... that they don't age, they don't catch disease... etc.. etc.... are these true?

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@darkslumber: Akatsuki god stomp this match I can’t see them getting past Obito

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

Well aren't you special ?

@kingcallous said:

@mudamudamuda

Well you aren't embarrassing me, the fact that you spent an hour for a post and then researched Wikipedia (the encyclopedia that anyone can edit) for a battle that is entirely fiction and will never happen proves how mad you are and that you have nothing to do. And for the record, if you're going to ask someone on the Internet "U mad bro" do not make an hour long response full of nerd paragraphs that have to be dissected and debunked.

> Can't debunk any point.

> Goes off topic.

> Rustled over people educating him with Wikipedia posts.

> Thinks that everyone is like him with nothing better to do.

No Caption Provided

Please continue embarrassing yourself lol

2. You used Wikipedia so that whole point has been sent to the void. If it distorts space and time then he would no longer exist as soon as it enveloped him, these things are actually sudden.

> Ignorant of the Theory of relatively.

> Can't stand getting educated on it.

> Thinks that bashing Wikipedia makes the theory invalid.

> lol

3. Aizen does in fact know everything until a being that transcended him fought him. When I said he knew everything I was referring to the plot anyway. He planned everything.

Doesn't mean crap in this battle. As soon as an outside factor stepped in the entirety on Aizen's plan that he spent hundreds of year preparing was screwed.

4. More insults at me which fail to have an effect because you are following PG rules. This just proves how weak your argument is.

> Still can't debunk the point.

> Still goes off topic.

lol

5. Aizen can make Kommamura see anything so yeah, he could cast the full incantation.

Aizen already broke the hypnosis at that point. Educate yourself before posting lol

6. More copy and paste lol.

> Still can't debunk any point.

> Can't even use a dictionary himself.

> Mad at people correcting him with one.

> Thinks that calling it copy/past affects it's validity.

lol

7. When someone on the Internet effected you enough to sit and type and find screenshots, something that would take an hour of your time you must have been humiliated. Please, go make that thread as no one else really cares about your opinion anymore.

> Still no point debunked.

> Still off topic.

> Resorts to personal attacks out of spite.

No Caption Provided

8. When was it ever stated that they fought in the past...

Read the manga lmao

The quincy army fought the shinigamis in the past and nearly got annihilated.

9. Genjutsu don't attack all five senses, just one or two.

Yeah, that's what I said. You really need to inform yourself because genjutsu affects the 5 senses as well.

10. Well what can I say, Bleach is inconsistent. A lot of people have argued about that in the past go look it up.

> Can't stand getting correct with canon material.

> Calls it inconsistent.

11. Those were all old panels BTW, Kubo has retconned a lot of stuff.

> Still Can't stand getting correct with canon material.

> calls it old and claims it's been reconnected without any proof.

12. Using pictures just makes you look more mature and supports your argument....

> Hasn't addressed any of my points so far.

> 80% of his post was butthurt and personal attacks

> Thinks that I care what he thinks of how mature I am

LOL

You have not proved any of my points wrong, just some inconsistent writing on Kubo's part. I'm sorry but you wasted all of that time.

> Every point he presented was debunked with canon material.

> Couldn't answer back any of those points.

> Claims that the canon materiel is wrong whereas his fanfics are correct.

lol

The denial is strong with this one.

Bro, please. You've done nothing but screw your own credibility lol

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By ssj_god
No Caption Provided

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DAMN!!!

JustRandomx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By JustRandomx

@thevivas: First, thanks for ur welcoming earlier...and is "wont do shit" really considered as a curse? Cuz it surely wasnt meant as one. Funny how that thread has evolved in the last few hours, but I'm bored so yeah, i just post something. I rly forgot about that Sharingan can copy another persons speed so in that thing ur right.

Personally I think the Susanoo could be aged by Barragans Respira, but nobody has proof that it would be possible or not so its just personal opinion on that one. Wood release may be a counter for the biju cause they needed something other than the Sharingan that can do something against them...but its still wood and Bleach charactes tend to carry swords around and cut far more durable things than wood with them.

Meteors I'm not sure, but could Edo Madara do that? I thought that was Juubidara, dont remeber Edo Madara use them, but maybe i just forgot about them, those chapters with Edo Madara are like ages ago for me and i dont watch the anime atm. And if he used them wouldnt they fall into Rinnegan Jutsu? For those Jutsus, i would say only that soul thingy could do something, what will he do with a simple pull and push? Play games? Those animals would be annoying i give them that much credit, but no more.

Avoiding Sharingan would be as easy as stupid, fight with closed eyes or avoid eye contact like Gai did ( and rly, Madaras Clones would just be fodder, they arent nearly as strong as the original ) and if Gai can do that u can asume that an Espada could do that, too. As for other types of Genjutsu...on the start post its said "full intel" that would mean an Espada would know how to disrupt a normal Genjutsu, which means they just have to go wild and release a large amount of Reiatsu which is stronger than Madaras applied Chakra for the Genjutsu and i doubt that Madara has stronger Chakra than an Espada haveing Reiatsu ( infinite pool does not mean godly powerful ). Aizens Reiatsu would be the strongest force of Reiatsu/Chakra in the battle I think, considering on what he is so he could use it on his minions to break them free...thats if that Espada would survive Aizens Reiatsu full force on them but I still think any Espada could do that on their own. If Genjutsu is going to work, then Reiatsu is also going to work to disrupt it.

I dont rly go into other posts, some of them are just flaming and others dont explain why they think what they think. Deidara and Co are just fodder, the only ones that can do something in that battle would be Obito, Nagato and Edo Madara, but a fight Kisame vs Hallibel would be nice to watch if we give Kisame a power up. As for Deidara if I remember correctly he turns into a big, fat thing and explodes, so that gives enough time to either go on range bevor he goes boom, the Espada are fast enough for that, or they would just dispatch him before he blows himself up cause u cant miss somethin that big, the question on that one would be if he blows up and releases his microbombs when he got shot to bits. The chibi thing of that attack would be to small to do something cause u can dodge that fairy easy and outrun those microbombs cause of the smaller range and than dispatch of Deidara with a Cero ( and remember, full intel so they do KNOW about microbombs ).

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@thelocust619 said:

It's not like they're phasing between spacial dimentions or whatever whacky stuff you're on about lol its a referring to definition 2, that Muda was kind enough to include in his post. A proper gentleman, that one.

Why, thank you, sir.

No Caption Provided

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: he could age Kidou, why not Susanoo ? he'd make this ish rot Everything Ages

Because Susanoo is made of chakra and there is no proof that chakra ages. Kidou's are made of spirit particles just like a shinigami's body. If shinigamis age then that would mean that spirit particles age so of course Kidou would age. The same can't be said for chakra however. Also Itachi can pretty much mindrape Baraggan into killing his own allies and himself since he has no mind defense feats.

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: They escape with Sonido, the espada are much faster in comparison to any ninja except Lord 2nd and Minato.In addition, Barragan can age Susanoo just like any other thing. Diedara is absolutely fodder, i doubt his bombs can do any damage, but i'll use what you said in a different way, "This is a team battle, Yammy resurrects and takes the bombs head on"

The Espadas don't have any quantifiable speed feats that suggests they are faster than the Akatsuki, if anything it's the other way around. Minato and Tobirama have feats putting them far above any Espada and that without taking into account their instant teleportation which is instant lol

Deidara's bombs are strong enough to level villages and one shot tailed beasts. No Esapada has shown any form of durability to suggest they could tank them. Most Espadas got killed by building~ level attacks any of the Akatsuki's attacks would annihilate them.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454 said:

@go-speed-racer:

Can you explain how the Espada can counter? Ok I'll try to explain

Tskuyomi - Good Point, but if this worked what would Itachi do after ? Kill them with a Kunai ?

No but Bijuu Bombs will :)

Chibaku Tensei - Destroyed by Cero's just as Itachi, Naruto and Bee killed it

Only a few members have demonstrated the destructive capacity to destroy a CT and that is being generous also Nagato can adjust the strength of it

Shinra Tensei - This pulls and repels, what would be the point of this one ? could you explain it ?

None of them have feats to suggest they an counter gravitational manipulation so Nagato grounds them

Amaterasu - Get's aged by barragan, or dodged with sonido

It can be aged because seven days is how long it burns but sonido won't cut it

Invincible Mirror - Yata Mirror is very good for tanking attacks (hope i used that word right)

Yup

Bijuu Bombs - Who has a TBB ? Edo Madara does not control the 9-tails, it's under Minato's seal

No but the jinchuriki can

Poison - I don't know if would be very effective, but if it's Hashirama's flowering trees, they too get aged by Barragan, Sasori dies on site, he's fodder in this one

That will either kill his team or be irrelevant so...

Microscopic Explosions - They do no good vs Espada hierro'

Espada have mouths and have been shown to have blood streams they will be disintegrated with this technique especially since none of them use lightning nature

Intangibility - Multiple attacks at once could cease this, but it would be tricky for the espada

They can't willingly enter the Kamui dimension to hit Obito's body so they would just be wasting energy

Dimensional Warping - I don't know

Infinite Looping - Is this one Izanami ? Izanami takes prep to do so, don't see Madara Obito and Nagato holding off everyone so he could do it

Wouldn't be necessary he could easily use genjutsu to set it up and plus the espada have so many other issues to worry about here

Soul Stealing -Human Path ?

Yup or Naraka Path

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454 said:

@go-speed-racer:

Can you explain how the Espada can counter?

Tskuyomi

Chibaku Tensei

Shinra Tensei

Amaterasu

Invincible Mirror

Sealing

Bijuu Bombs

Poison

Microscopic Explosions

Intangibility

Dimensional Warping

Infinite Looping

Soul Stealing

Honestly none of this is needed...Step 1: Deidara summons c2 dragon(clay dragon which is capable of flight)

Step 2: Everyone on team akatsuki jumps on c2 dragon(to become airborne)

Step 3: Deidara drops c3(city lvl bomb) and before any says Barragan ages it(remember when Soifon used her bankai(missile which was only multi city block(if even that lol) lvl to injure Barragan due to the force behind the attack well Deidara c3 is about 3x worse).

Agreed but there is severe underestimating of the akatsuki and a severe overestimation of the espada occuring

KingCallous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By KingCallous

@mudamudamuda:

All you're doing is contradicting yourself and stating opinions. You have nothing worth responding too anymore. They never said Aizen himself met Yhwach in the past, he's younger than Retsu who is 1000. The Quincyies attacked 1000 years ago.... You say I'm angry yet you're making lengthy responses and digging up/making memes... okay kid.

From this point forward I'll only make posts relevant to this battle.

KingCallous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

I meant to say that they can not die of age, you're too stupid to know this. I never said they can't catch diseases either, you clearly have English as a second language. They can't die of diseases. So they are considered immortal in these ways.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@ssj_god said:

i heard here are some craps being pulled out from @$$ ... something like bleach characters being more than 3d characters.... i heard they are 'immortal death gods' ... that they don't age, they don't catch disease... etc.. etc.... are these true?

They are far more than 3D beings.

They don't age

or die

...But that is just the three dimensional death, it doesn't matter to higher dimensional beings.

KingCallous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@mudamudamuda:

All you're doing is contradicting yourself and stating opinions. You have nothing worth responding too anymore. They never said Aizen himself met Yhwach in the past, he's younger than Retsu who is 1000. The Quincy's attacked 1000 years ago.... You say I'm angry yet you're making lengthy responses and digging up/making memes... okay kid.

From this point forward I'll only make posts relevant to this battle.

> Still can't debunk any of the points.

> Decides to ignore the numerous evidence and arguments altogether.

> Still can't present any evidence to back his claims

> Still relies on personal attacks to cover up his lack of arguments.

No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

Read above.

I did. Flagged for calling other users stupid. Whatever your problems are, there's no need to do that - and it's against the rules.

KingCallous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By KingCallous

@princearagorn1:

I never called anyone stupid, I simply thought minor insults were allowed as several people have called me stupid. Why don't you be a junior mod and flag them instead?

Starlord4509

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The espada should win. There is no getting around Barragan's age abiliy

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Barragan's age ability was overcome by a fodder blast. Deidara can casually top that.

Starlord4509

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@starlord4509 said:

Barragan's age ability was overcome by a fodder blast. Deidara can casually top that.

And which fodder are you were too? Because I do not recall that ever happening in his Ressureccion

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@starlord4509 said:

And which fodder are you were too? Because I do not recall that ever happening in his Ressureccion

Sui Feng's bankai managed to damage him, and deidara can casually top her output.

He takes time to age things, a large enough blast can kill him before he can age it. Hachi explained it - do you want me to post the scans or you remember?

JustRandomx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just noticed something, the battle conditions give the Akatsuki a minor advantage, not that it matters anyway but i want to ask, why? If Obito can bring his Jinchuriki pets, why cant the Espada have Gin, Tousen and maybe Hallibels Fraccion joining them? Akatsuki has way more members to fight in that battle, fodder or not. The other question is, why make Itachi an Edo corps and not simply give him his prime state and remove the disease? That one doesnt make any sense.