Akatsuki vs 10 Commandments.

• 98 results
citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Akatsuki vs 10 Commandments. (42 votes)

10 Commandments 74%
Akatsuki 26%

Akatsuki: Nagato, deidara, konan, sasori, kakuzu, itachi, hidan, kisame, zetsu, obito, orochimaru

VS

10Commandments: Zeldris, estarossa, gloxinia, fraudrin, melascula, galand, grayroad, drole, monspeet, derieri

°Edo tensei allowed

°genjutsu allowed

°Commandments curse allowed

°indura allowed

°1 albion

°perfect teamwork

°in character

°in good health itachi

°obito can summon kurama

°nagato no 6pains

°canon feats: manga, anime, novel

Who wins & why?

• 
citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is my first versus post btw

Donnieboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote for Ten commandments since between Grayroad's commandment and the fact all the demons are really hard to kill and there ridiculous speed. The Akatsuki have no chance.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Necromancer76

Probably the Ten Commandments. I think some of the Curses like Grayroad's Pacifism plus Indura give them the edge.

Nashiruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

10 Commandments win. Too many hax for one side.

Most of the Akatsuki are fodder except Tobi, Deidara(C4 could take the whole match), Itachi, and Nagato.

The only way Akatsuki win is if they seal grayroad immediately and then have Deidara C4 everyone else. Otherwise, when they eventually get a kill, they die. Summoning the 9tails is useless because it'll die once tbb spams

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MoneyyJunee  Online

The 10 Commandments win

Menos_Kegare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Thou shalt not kill"

LichVanAstrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You best hope none of them get screwed over by Estarossa's commandment.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donnieboy16: @necromancer76: i dont want to debate on my own thread, but pacifism is a curse which ages someone rapidly to death if the victim kills in grayroads presence, but theres few things u might wanna take in consideration: like the immortal duo, the human puppet, the immortal orochimaru or edo tensei people who would be immune to grayroads commandment, else power levels come into play because the only one that grayroad used pacifism on was random jobber character, its like saying it would kill kisame, nagato, who have bijuu level chakra, the same way escanor countered estarossa's commandment.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: i hate replying to people on my own thread, but akatsuki dont harbour hate towards estarossa, ban and the others only did so because esta was the one who killed meliodas in front of them.

DormantHaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto, Sasuke, Jigen, Delta, Kinshiki, Momoshiki, Kaguya, Hagoromo, Hamura, Toneri, Juubito, Juudara and the Second Form Juubi all solo the verse.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please people take everything in account for both teams before replying...

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: I think these are fair points. Some things I'd like to address:

• Your argument regarding Sasori, Kakuzu, Hidan, etc. is fair. It seems unlikely that either of them would die from the curse if Merlin survived because she "stopped her time."
  • However, I don't think power levels come into play here. I do believe that Nagato, Itachi, Kisame, Deidara, etc. would still die from the curse. The fact that Grayroad only defeated a random character has more to do with simply a lack of appearances regarding the feat.
  • Escanor ignored the curse because he didn't feel hatred, only pity (and pride). Not because of his power level.
  • The fact that the most powerful members of the Akatsuki (Obito, Nagato, Itachi, Kisame, etc.) would all die from Pacifism is a problem because they are the ones who would likely be able to kill a commandment before the others like Hidan and Kakuzu.
  • All of the above evidence literally only addresses the Pacifism and Love curses. Grayroad and Estarossa still have their other abilities to be considered, and there are still the other eight Commandments who all have their own stuff the Akatuski have to worry about.

Personally, with the above circumstances, I think that Sasori is the biggest threat to the Ten Commandments because he is both immune to Pacifism and has his poison that would likely be able to hit someone because it's on all of his weapons including the Third Kazekage's iron sand.

Risk0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Akatsuki are simply out haxxed. The Akatsuki are too emotionally unstable of course they fall pray to the passives of the 10. Hidan gets one-shotted, I think someone like Galand could probably rebound a TBB. Zel and Esta are far superior to him.

Donnieboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:

@donnieboy16: @necromancer76: i dont want to debate on my own thread, but pacifism is a curse which ages someone rapidly to death if the victim kills in grayroads presence, but theres few things u might wanna take in consideration: like the immortal duo, the human puppet, the immortal orochimaru or edo tensei people who would be immune to grayroads commandment, else power levels come into play because the only one that grayroad used pacifism on was random jobber character, its like saying it would kill kisame, nagato, who have bijuu level chakra, the same way escanor countered estarossa's commandment.

Good point didn't think of that, though I'm iffy on the immortal duo but I still think the ten c can still win through my previous points and plus the fact that Zeldris has omnious nebula and his immunities if your still allowing magic=chakra.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donnieboy16: magic doesnt equal chakra, might change that later down the line else for magic doesnt equal chakra.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: Right but as i said love commandment only comes into affect if the opponents have hate towards estarossa which akatsuki dont, i mean esta killed meli so its understandible why ban and the others had hate for him thus the commandment activated.

True escanor had no hate for esta but that would implying that pacifism would murk dk meliodas, which is utterly riddiculous, so thats why i brought up powerlevels which are very common in 7ds.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: The problem with the concept of "hate" is that the border of hatred is too vague. It could be argued that Kakuzu hates everyone who irritates him, and both Sasori and Deidara would get angrier throughout their respective fights, which could also equate to hatred. The definition itself is "intense dislike or ill will," and this could apply to many Akatuski members. There isn't really a concrete way of knowing.

DK Meliodas having the likelihood to be able to resist Pacifism probably has more to do with him possessing the power of the Demon King who bestowed the Commandment rather than his overall power level

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: kakuzu and hidan r not as fodder compared to the other akatsuki members as u think: kakuzu can diamond harden his skin: which would take all of the commandments attack, and he's very fast, hidan cut a bijuu and thus should be able to cut any commandment. I could go on but again i dont want to debate on my own thread heh heh

Kisame: would survive to pacifism too since he uses chakra to replinish any damage done to his body.

Itachi: can most definetly one shot any commandment, a reason isnt much needed, he also took on kcm1 naruto who dodged raikage

Obito: can use his eyes to take control of a commandment like he did kurama: this is not headcannon as he already did, he also dodged the raikage

Nagato: is fast enough to take on kcm1 naruto who dodged lightspeed raikage: raikage being lightspeed was stated in the manga, im on mobile so i cant show u a scan, and soul is is insta gg

Honestly i if feel as if grayroad gets taken out then its all over for the commandments, else the commandments should win, but i do stand on the powerlevels thing, i mean if grayroad=39000 then his pacifism wouldnt work on escanor=100000 rough estimate of their powerlevels

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: isnt the love commandment only if the person have hatred towards estarossa? And if not dk meliodas then what about using pacifism on escanor? Cuz that wouldnt work either i mean escanor way to op compared to grayroad

WargodCalypso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The commandments are far too fast for the akatsuki members. And to be honest, there is only a few akatsuki that I believe can hold their own against the commandments. Nagato, Obito, Itachi. The rest of the Akatsuki dies really quick. Sasori is a non factor, Deidara is a a non factor, Konan is a non factor, Kisame is a non factor, Hidan is a nonfactor, Kakuzu could be a little threat but even him is irrelevant. The commandments will ultimately win this more often than not

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wargodcalypso: i feel like im the only one defending the akatsuki lol

But what makes u say commandments would win: pls elaborate thx

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Commandements would take it just from their curses alone. But even without considering that, their other abilities would come into play like zeldris' blsck nebula.

Also, I think Galland (don't remember his name) could potentially take out 1 or 2 akatsuki by himself because of his commandment. The akatsuki are all ninja and are, by nature, very secretive and would likely lie in front of galland about something.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku: its a all out battle not talk fest

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: Talks can happen in between fights. Perhaps nagato lies about his true abilities or kakuzu lies about the total number of his hearts or maybe even sasori lies by saying his real body is the hiruko shell.

But if you are going to just say that no one is allowed to speak for the duration of the battle, then yes his commandment is a non-factor. However, in character they would tend to speak during battle and make comments to try and figure out the abilities of their opponents.

Either way, like I said the commandments' other abilities and sheer power would pull through.

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Commandments spite stomp, not sure why this isn't locked.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo:

-Hidan, compared to the rest of the Akatsuki in terms of overall power, is the weakest (aside from Zetsu). Kakuzu is pretty powerful, but most of his offensive power comes from his mastery of the 5 chakra natures, which I think would be relatively ineffective against the Commandments because of their speed.

-There isn't really any proof that Kisame can use chakra to stop his body from aging rapidly. Tsunade might be able to do this per her transformation technique, but this is a skill that has to be mastered, which I don't think Kisame ever learned.

-I agree that Itachi could one-shot a Commandment, but he would consequently die right after due to Pacifism.

-Obito taking control of a Commandment seems unlikely, but possible if he can override their willpower (kind of like what you said before regarding power levels: could Obito simply take control of DK Meliodas' mind?)

-Nagato's Soul Rip is only a gg if none of the Commandments interrupt it (which is unlikely), and like Itachi, if he does kill someone, he's dying right after (the 6 Paths of Pain would likely be able to survive Pacifism, but not Nagato).

-Except the Curses were bestowed by the Demon King himself. They're his powers, so they would still work on characters stronger than the Commandment who holds the Curse.

-I thought the Love Curse was anyone who has "hatred in their hearts" cannot attack Estarossa OR anyone else.

-Escanor is just a human, so I still think Pacifism would work on him.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: you’re actively debating in your own thread big dawg. Yes I know you’re not doing it because you think the akatsuki win, but You’re still doing it very actively

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:

@necromancer76:

Nagato: is fast enough to take on kcm1 naruto who dodged lightspeed raikage: raikage being lightspeed was stated in the manga, im on mobile so i cant show u a scan, and soul is is insta gg

here u go

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akatsuki lose

They have...

Inferior strength

DC

Durability

Speed

Hax

Add the 5 kage and team sds still win

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: also take into account, how greyroad can be the one needed to be taken out in order to let the others fight, with that being said....

-Hidan, compared to the rest of the Akatsuki in terms of overall power, is the weakest (aside from Zetsu). Kakuzu is pretty powerful, but most of his offensive power comes from his mastery of the 5 chakra natures, which I think would be relatively ineffective against the Commandments because of their speed.

ur right about hidan but kakuzu kept up with adult kakashi who should be a lightning speeder (kid kakashi reacted to lightning), with that being said, kakuzu and his elemental monsters should be lightning speed (10c should be massively faster than lightning from scaling, tho) but i also recall slower attacks tagging 10 c being off guard and 10 could surely be at some point off guarded since its a team battle

-I agree that Itachi could one-shot a Commandment, but he would consequently die right after due to Pacifism.

thats if greyroad isnt taken out which will happen before the others starts to age to death

-Obito taking control of a Commandment seems unlikely, but possible if he can override their willpower (kind of like what you said before regarding power levels: could Obito simply take control of DK Meliodas' mind?)

he might not be able to take control of dk mel's mind but he can surely manipulate most of the commandment's and turn them into the six paths of commandments lol

-Nagato's Soul Rip is only a gg if none of the Commandments interrupt it (which is unlikely), and like Itachi, if he does kill someone, he's dying right after (the 6 Paths of Pain would likely be able to survive Pacifism, but not Nagato).

thats if greyroad isnt taken out which will happen before the others starts to age to death and cant nagato seal greyroad in ct

-I thought the Love Curse was anyone who has "hatred in their hearts" cannot attack Estarossa OR anyone else.

i remember estarossa saying anyone who has hatred towards him would be affected

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Commandments via hax

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame:

ur right about hidan but kakuzu kept up with adult kakashi who should be a lightning speeder (kid kakashi reacted to lightning), with that being said, kakuzu and his elemental monsters should be lightning speed (10c should be massively faster than lightning from scaling, tho) but i also recall slower attacks tagging 10 c being off guard and 10 could surely be at some point off guarded since its a team battle

Kakuzu's monsters were depicted to be pretty slow in the fight scene. I agree that the Commandments could be off guard, but this is a circumstantial assumption that we can't really use in a concrete manner.

thats if greyroad isnt taken out which will happen before the others starts to age to death

This seems unlikely. Grayroad has never been an offensive type so I see her sitting in the back to avoid being attacked first.

he might not be able to take control of dk mel's mind but he can surely manipulate most of the commandment's and turn them into the six paths of commandments lol

Debatable, but possible. It's difficult to determine how much willpower Estarossa, Zeldris, etc. have and if Obito has a greater willpower than they do.

thats if greyroad isnt taken out which will happen before the others starts to age to death and cant nagato seal greyroad in ct

See above. As for CT, I think it would work, but it takes time to use, so he would have to not be interrupted while he's setting it up and using it.

i remember estarossa saying anyone who has hatred towards him would be affected

He says anyone who has hatred "in his presence."

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame:

Kakuzu's monsters were depicted to be pretty slow in the fight scene. I agree that the Commandments could be off guard, but this is a circumstantial assumption that we can't really use in a concrete manner.

true but its more likely to be off guard during a fight with more than 1 individuals, tho

This seems unlikely. Grayroad has never been an offensive type so I see her sitting in the back to avoid being attacked first.

ofc u know the akatsukis arent dumb, if one of them kills a commandment, gets affected by it and greyroad explains how his commandment works, nagato can bring back the lost member back to life and the akatsuki will then play smart in order to eliminate greyroad first and that wouldnt be too difficult cuz sasori can ambush them from below or behind to launch poisonous projectiles at greyroad (which isnt considered "killing") when greyroad dies off, akatsuki would a little bit free to attack as their pleased...also, would that curse apply to someone who can clone himself? would it affect the clone instead of the original? just my thought

Debatable, but possible. It's difficult to determine how much willpower Estarossa, Zeldris, etc. have and if Obito has a greater willpower than they do.

yh i think so cuz sharigan users natural have greater will power

See above. As for CT, I think it would work, but it takes time to use, so he would have to not be interrupted while he's setting it up and using it.

true, since this a team battle, its likely it will happen and i dont think it takes time for nagato (prolly for the deva path of pain as nagato was being drained by just controlling 6 paths + the chakra needing to perform their abilities)

He says anyone who has hatred "in his presence."

ooh k then, only akatsukis that i know wont have hatred would be zetsu and tobi (troll obito) but yh the curses would be annoying but i dont think some of the commandments works passively like chandler, drole, gloxinia, melascula, diereri and zeldris

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame:

true but its more likely to be off guard during a fight with more than 1 individuals, tho

Well, we're at an impasse because I think they would be on guard due to the number and power level of their enemies. But we can't really determine whether they would be on guard or not in a hypothetical battle like this.

ofc u know the akatsukis arent dumb, if one of them kills a commandment, gets affected by it and greyroad explains how his commandment works, nagato can bring back the lost member back to life and the akatsuki will then play smart in order to eliminate greyroad first and that wouldnt be too difficult cuz sasori can ambush them from below or behind to launch poisonous projectiles at greyroad (which isnt considered "killing") when greyroad dies off, akatsuki would a little bit free to attack as their pleased...also, would that curse apply to someone who can clone himself? would it affect the clone instead of the original? just my thought

There are many assumptions here. Firstly, Greyroad explaining her commandment may or may not happen. The explanations in Anime exist primarily for the audience, not necessarily for the characters themselves (why would they explain how their abilities work? Pain took advantage of this by not saying anything to Jiraiya, which was intended for the audience by having them figure out his abilities through Jiraiya as he worked through it). Secondly, Nagato could bring the slain member back (assuming he wasn't the one who struck first), but this also takes time—the Commandments could easily interrupt this ability like CT. Thirdly, I agree that, if the specific scenario you provided happened, Sasori would be able to attack Greyroad. However, this is a specific scenario out of the countless ways the battle could happen. In addition, Greyroad can still shapeshift, so while she's hidden in the back, she could transform into an Akatsuki member or another Commandment to hide herself. This was said to be impossible to see through, although I could be mistaken. Fourthly, I'm not entirely sure whether Pacifism would work on a clone. She never had the opportunity to use it on Meliodas' clones so it's up for speculation.

yh i think so cuz sharigan users natural have greater will power

Fair enough, but there's no way to determine who has more in a concrete manner. Estarossa and Zeldris seem like they would be able to resist, but like Obito, this is purely speculative.

true, since this a team battle, its likely it will happen and i dont think it takes time for nagato (prolly for the deva path of pain as nagato was being drained by just controlling 6 paths + the chakra needing to perform their abilities)

It still takes time when he uses it later against Naruto and Killer Bee.

ooh k then, only akatsukis that i know wont have hatred would be zetsu and tobi (troll obito) but yh the curses would be annoying but i dont think some of the commandments works passively like chandler, drole, gloxinia, melascula, diereri and zeldris

I agree with some of the other commandments working passively. However, almost this entire debate has been about Grayroad's and Estarossa's commandments. So all of the difficulty that they present to the Akatsuki is supported by Estarossa's other abilities like Full Counter plus eight more Commandments and all of their abilities (I haven't even addressed Galand, Melascula, Derieri, Monspeet, Gloxina, Zeldris, etc.). AND Induras if need be.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@necromancer76 said:

@epichotflame:

Well, we're at an impasse because I think they would be on guard due to the number and power level of their enemies. But we can't really determine whether they would be on guard or not in a hypothetical battle like this.

they have been off guard a couple of time before tho as shown in the anime

There are many assumptions here. Firstly, Greyroad explaining her commandment may or may not happen. The explanations in Anime exist primarily for the audience, not necessarily for the characters themselves (why would they explain how their abilities work? Pain took advantage of this by not saying anything to Jiraiya, which was intended for the audience by having them figure out his abilities through Jiraiya as he worked through it).

fair enough, u have a point

Secondly, Nagato could bring the slain member back (assuming he wasn't the one who struck first), but this also takes time—the Commandments could easily interrupt this ability like CT.

interrupt it while the rest of the akatsuki members are there? dont think so, u also forget kurama can be summoned

Thirdly, I agree that, if the specific scenario you provided happened, Sasori would be able to attack Greyroad. However, this is a specific scenario out of the countless ways the battle could happen. In addition, Greyroad can still shapeshift, so while she's hidden in the back, she could transform into an Akatsuki member or another Commandment to hide herself. This was said to be impossible to see through, although I could be mistaken.

u do know zetsu can also do that as well, right? (shapeshift, i mean) and when zetsu gets close enough, he can possess a commandments body long enough to do something useful for the team...and lets say greyroad does shapeshift, how does it stop the poisonous projectiles sasori's 100 puppets are firing from all angles?

Fourthly, I'm not entirely sure whether Pacifism would work on a clone. She never had the opportunity to use it on Meliodas' clones so it's up for speculation.

true, we would have to wait and see for that one

Fair enough, but there's no way to determine who has more in a concrete manner. Estarossa and Zeldris seem like they would be able to resist, but like Obito, this is purely speculative.

hmm zeldris who had DK powers could resist, so can mel but etarossa, depends on which version, the rest dont have feats of possessing enough willpower

It still takes time when he uses it later against Naruto and Killer Bee.

did he use ct during that time? im asking cuz i cant recall that

I agree with some of the other commandments working passively. However, almost this entire debate has been about Grayroad's and Estarossa's commandments. So all of the difficulty that they present to the Akatsuki is supported by Estarossa's other abilities like Full Counter plus eight more Commandments and all of their abilities (I haven't even addressed Galand, Melascula, Derieri, Monspeet, Gloxina, Zeldris, etc.). AND Induras if need be.

full counter has shown the incapability of countering attacks that overpowers the user like what happened in estarossa vs escanor, u also havent accounted how they handle 100 puppets firing projectiles from all angles, zetsu shapeshifting and possessing them, konan who can wrap them up in billion-trillions of paper bombs and detonate them, nagato who all mighty push the commandment's projectile attacks or pull each of them towards the akatsuki's direction to attack or deidara dropping c3, c0, etc and some of them here are edos which means attacks would be useless and deidara can spam c0 over and over again but tbh i can see akatsukis winning due to some of them being edos

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame:

they have been off guard a couple of time before tho as shown in the anime

The Akatsuki have been as well, so the same thing would apply to them regarding the speed of the Commandments.

interrupt it while the rest of the akatsuki members are there? dont think so, u also forget kurama can be summoned

It would be an even 10 on 10 at that point (because he's reviving the slain member), leaving someone to attack Nagato. Additionally, this is under the assumption that only one Akatsuki member gets killed by Pacifism before the other realized what happened. They certainly would not be attacking one at a time.

If Kurama was summoned and he didn't cause damage to his own team, Monspeet and Derieri could resort to Indura and beat him that way since they stomped Ludociel in that form.

There's also the Albion you added to either deal with Zetsu or Hidan or the like while a couple of other Commandments interrupt Nagato or take hits from Kurama while the Commandments figure out how to defeat him (Drole can figure out the strength of his opponents).

u do know zetsu can also do that as well, right? (shapeshift, i mean) and when zetsu gets close enough, he can possess a commandments body long enough to do something useful for the team...and lets say greyroad does shapeshift, how does it stop the poisonous projectiles sasori's 100 puppets are firing from all angles?

Fair point on Zetsu being able to shapeshift. It's questionable, however, that'd he'd be able to possess a Commandment (same thing with Obito). These are the strongest demons, after all, and Zetsu is the weakest member of the Akatsuki.

As for Sasori: I'll admit he's one of the biggest threats here. However, his 100 puppets can get easily destroyed, as seen by vastly pre-prime Sakura being able to take them out with relative ease. The poison is certainly an issue, and if the other Commandments don't notice fast enough, he might be able to kill some weaker ones. But, if Gloxinia figured out what was going on, he could heal those who were poisoned with Basquias.

hmm zeldris who had DK powers could resist, so can mel but etarossa, depends on which version, the rest dont have feats of possessing enough willpower

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. We can't really determine this in a concrete manner.

did he use ct during that time? im asking cuz i cant recall that

Yep, here it is:

Loading Video...

full counter has shown the incapability of countering attacks that overpowers the user like what happened in estarossa vs escanor, u also havent accounted how they handle 100 puppets firing projectiles from all angles, zetsu shapeshifting and possessing them, konan who can wrap them up in billion-trillions of paper bombs and detonate them, nagato who all mighty push the commandment's projectile attacks or pull each of them towards the akatsuki's direction to attack or deidara dropping c3, c0, etc and some of them here are edos which means attacks would be useless and deidara can spam c0 over and over again but tbh i can see akatsukis winning due to some of them being edos

• Full Counter still worked on Escanor, it just did minimal damage because he's so strong.
  • See above for Sasori and Zetsu.
  • Konan's billions of paper bombs required an immense amount of prep on her part.
  • The Commandments don't really use that many projectiles for Nagato's Shinra Tensei to be effective in that regard. The pull is certainly a useful ability, but the pull isn't instant—as soon as it started happening to a Commandment, another would interfere. Even if it was successful and he killed someone, he would consequently die from Grayroad.
  • Deidara killing himself and his teammates via C0 is not a useful strategy. C3 would certainly cause damage, but the Commandments are fast enough to dodge it and many of them would likely tank it if they couldn't escape the blast. Even if it was successful and he killed someone, he would consequently die from Grayroad.
  • The OP doesn't specify if the Akatsuki members are Edo Tensei or if it's just random people. Additionally, Drole could quickly find out that Orochimaru is behind the Edo Tensei and get the others to attack him.

Now for some of the Commandments' abilities that haven't been discussed yet, in addition to Pacifism and Love:

• A pretty ridiculous strategy they could employ is Drole's Labyrinth. He could use this to separate all of the Akatsuki members while the Commandments solo one member at a time. Remember, for the participants of the tournament, they couldn't find a way to get around it or to cheat through, so it took them a good deal of time to reach the center and find each other.
  • Drole, Gloxinia, and Melascula can create golems and undead to aid in their fight to deal with the lesser members and/or figure out the stronger members' abilities.
    • If any of these creatures are killed by an Akatsuki member, that member will then die per Pacifism.
  • If Zetsu can possess the Commandments, then Fraudrin could certainly possess some of the weaker Akatsuki members like Hidan.
  • Melascula can eat the souls of the Akatsuki, which she can do much faster than Nagato and can also do it while protected in her cocoon which only Meliodas could break.
  • Monspeet has some ridiculous ranged damage and Derieri has some ridiculous physical damage.
  • Zeldris has Black Nebula.

Etc.

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Commandments

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame:

The Akatsuki have been as well, so the same thing would apply to them regarding the speed of the Commandments.

yh i know and the speeds b/w them shouldnt be much except for deidara, sasori, hidan and kakuzu

It would be an even 10 on 10 at that point (because he's reviving the slain member), leaving someone to attack Nagato. Additionally, this is under the assumption that only one Akatsuki member gets killed by Pacifism before the other realized what happened. They certainly would not be attacking one at a time.

If Kurama was summoned and he didn't cause damage to his own team, Monspeet and Derieri could resort to Indura and beat him that way since they stomped Ludociel in that form.

ooh yh indura would definitely stomp kurama

There's also the Albion you added to either deal with Zetsu or Hidan or the like while a couple of other Commandments interrupt Nagato or take hits from Kurama while the Commandments figure out how to defeat him (Drole can figure out the strength of his opponents).

true

Fair point on Zetsu being able to shapeshift. It's questionable, however, that'd he'd be able to possess a Commandment (same thing with Obito). These are the strongest demons, after all, and Zetsu is the weakest member of the Akatsuki.

weakest member of akatsuki but could possess juubito (who has greater willpower than most of the commandments) and i think that was juubito IIRC, u also forget its kaguya's will, meaning black zetsu can overcome their will power unless u think they have more willpower than kaguya

As for Sasori: I'll admit he's one of the biggest threats here. However, his 100 puppets can get easily destroyed, as seen by vastly pre-prime Sakura being able to take them out with relative ease. The poison is certainly an issue, and if the other Commandments don't notice fast enough, he might be able to kill some weaker ones. But, if Gloxinia figured out what was going on, he could heal those who were poisoned with Basquias.

yh the puppets can be easily destroyed by the 10c but 10c aint gonna destroy them immediately from afar. Gloxinia will also be affected by it and it doesnt matter cuz the puppets continues the rapid fire, take into account that this isnt just sasori's 100 puppets thats going to attack and sasori from what i remember became a reanimation which means unkillable/unlimited 100 puppets at possession

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. We can't really determine this in a concrete manner.

lol fair enough

Yep, here it is:

Loading Video...

ooh k then, thanx for clearing it up for me

Full Counter still worked on Escanor, it just did minimal damage because he's so strong.

from what i remembered, escanor threw cruel sun but estarossa couldn't full counter it cuz it overpowered him

Konan's billions of paper bombs required an immense amount of prep on her part.

does it? she can make herself appear completely made of paper bombs, tho and when u hit her, its like shez a paper bomb logia, i dont think her paper bomb manipulation requires prep

The Commandments don't really use that many projectiles for Nagato's Shinra Tensei to be effective in that regard. The pull is certainly a useful ability, but the pull isn't instant—as soon as it started happening to a Commandment, another would interfere. Even if it was successful and he killed someone, he would consequently die from Grayroad.

this is edo tensei akatsukis, so greyroad's curse would be invalid but ur right, they can interfere but its not possible to stop the attractive pull from happening and they cant stop nagato from deactivating it when most akatsuki members has long range attacks to cover up nagato

Deidara killing himself and his teammates via C0 is not a useful strategy. C3 would certainly cause damage, but the Commandments are fast enough to dodge it and many of them would likely tank it if they couldn't escape the blast. Even if it was successful and he killed someone, he would consequently die from Grayroad.

edo tenseis, remember? so even tho deidara does that, the akatsukis would be fine

The OP doesn't specify if the Akatsuki members are Edo Tensei or if it's just random people. Additionally, Drole could quickly find out that Orochimaru is behind the Edo Tensei and get the others to attack him.

@citgo are the akatsukis edo tenseis? lol thats if akatsukis let them, tho

Now for some of the Commandments' abilities that haven't been discussed yet, in addition to Pacifism and Love:

A pretty ridiculous strategy they could employ is Drole's Labyrinth. He could use this to separate all of the Akatsuki members while the Commandments solo one member at a time. Remember, for the participants of the tournament, they couldn't find a way to get around it or to cheat through, so it took them a good deal of time to reach the center and find each other.

that wouldnt work against akatsukis, reason is that obito can teleport to them, zetsu could travelling in the ground and reach them and each akatsuki can communicate with other via their ring or something plus diedara and konan can fly

Drole, Gloxinia, and Melascula can create golems and undead to aid in their fight to deal with the lesser members and/or figure out the stronger members' abilities.

fair point but golemns and undead wont kill hidan, zetsu, sasori and kakuzu but would give them a tough time plus other akatsukis are there to take them out quickly

If any of these creatures are killed by an Akatsuki member, that member will then die per Pacifism.

edo tensei

If Zetsu can possess the Commandments, then Fraudrin could certainly possess some of the weaker Akatsuki members like Hidan.

is that In character for fraudrin? i mean he only possessed hendi/the other guy due to the fact he didnt want to be discovered by anyone while accomplishing his plan, he never did that, again

Melascula can eat the souls of the Akatsuki, which she can do much faster than Nagato and can also do it while protected in her cocoon which only Meliodas could break.

if raw power was able to break, tbb should be able to as well considering how power it is fully charged or spammed. Also, i dont think sasori or zetsu have souls lol

Monspeet has some ridiculous ranged damage and Derieri has some ridiculous physical damage.

hell fire can be all mighty pushed and deirieri's punches can be evaded by most members of akatsuki

Zeldris has Black Nebula.

forgot what this does, again, can enlighten me on it?

ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ten Commandments win with some difficulties mainly due to genjutsu, Kurama and Obito being a nuisance all-around.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame:

I won't really address Edo Tensei until we have clarification.

weakest member of akatsuki but could possess juubito (who has greater willpower than most of the commandments) and i think that was juubito IIRC, u also forget its kaguya's will, meaning black zetsu can overcome their will power unless u think they have more willpower than kaguya

• We don't know if Juubito has more willpower than them.
  • I don't think Obito was Juubito when he was taken over, but I could be wrong.
  • Fair enough regarding Kaguya.
  • Zetsu took control of Obito when Obito was on the ground, extremely weakened. The process was both slow and he was attached to him previously, so it seems relatively ineffective in a combat scenario where most of his opponents are extremely fast.

yh the puppets can be easily destroyed by the 10c but 10c aint gonna destroy them immediately from afar. Gloxinia will also be affected by it and it doesnt matter cuz the puppets continues the rapid fire, take into account that this isnt just sasori's 100 puppets thats going to attack and sasori from what i remember became a reanimation which means unkillable/unlimited 100 puppets at possession

I mean, many of them could destroy them quickly. Remember, Sakura did it by just jumping and punching them, and she was able to evade pretty much all of their attacks. The Commandments are much faster and have many more ways to either destroy them quickly (Monspeet using Hell's Phoenix or Derieri using Combo Star) or defend themselves from the puppets' attacks (Galand's armor or Melascula's cocoon). Gloxinia can dodge the puppets' attacks per his speed and also has his Emerald Octo/Yggdra Armor to defend himself.

from what i remembered, escanor threw cruel sun but estarossa couldn't full counter it cuz it overpowered him

Estarossa's Full Counter applies to physical attacks only.

does it? she can make herself appear completely made of paper bombs, tho and when u hit her, its like shez a paper bomb logia, i dont think her paper bomb manipulation requires prep

Konan can do those things, yes, but she has to prepare the paper when using it in vast quantities, like the billions she uses against Obito. She doesn't have access to that much in a standard encounter.

this is edo tensei akatsukis, so greyroad's curse would be invalid but ur right, they can interfere but its not possible to stop the attractive pull from happening and they cant stop nagato from deactivating it when most akatsuki members has long range attacks to cover up nagato

If they hit Nagato or make him move, then the pull would be cancelled. Assuming there is enough coverage to protect Nagato (which there likely isn't, considering the many attacks the Commandments have at their disposal and some of the Akatuski not being able to defend him in that scenario like Zetsu or Hidan), then yes, Nagato would be able to pull someone but that doesn't mean the Commandment is automatically killed. They would likely be able to use an attack while getting pulled or as soon as they get close to Nagato.

that wouldnt work against akatsukis, reason is that obito can teleport to them, zetsu could travelling in the ground and reach them and each akatsuki can communicate with other via their ring or something plus diedara and konan can fly

All of these abilities take time:

• The teleportation is the fastest but the users have to know who's fighting and where they are fighting, which would take time to determine.
  • Deidara and Konan flying out would take time because the walls are 300 feet high and the maze spans 8 miles. It would take them significantly longer to find out where the lone Akatsuki members are getting destroyed.
  • I'm pretty sure the TP was from a filler episode.

Per the above circumstances, this gives the Commandments plenty of time to select 2 or so Akatsuki and instantly wipe them out. Then, when Obito and Zetsu arrive, the Commandments wipe them out, followed by Deidara and Konan.

fair point but golemns and undead wont kill hidan, zetsu, sasori and kakuzu but would give them a tough time plus other akatsukis are there to take them out quickly

I agree, the point of them is to keep the weaker members busy (Zetsu and Hidan) and/or find out the other Akatsuki's abilities. Plus, killing them results in the deaths of the Akatsuki not immune to Pacifism. Which is extremely hard to do because they're simply lower level enemies which the Akatsuki would kill rather quickly.

is that In character for fraudrin? i mean he only possessed hendi/the other guy due to the fact he didnt want to be discovered by anyone while accomplishing his plan, he never did that, again

Because he stayed in Dreyfus' body because it was useful. He didn't need to possess any other bodies.

if raw power was able to break, tbb should be able to as well considering how power it is fully charged or spammed. Also, i dont think sasori or zetsu have souls lol

Forgive me, what is tbb?

Also, this is Meliodas we're talking about. He had to enter Assault Mode to break Melascula's Cocoon of Darkness. According to her, no Commandment can break it, including Estarossa and Zeldris (without the DK's power). I can't see any Akatsuki member breaking this.

I would argue Sasori does have a soul because he was still able to be reanimated. He didn't remove his soul, after all, just refined his body into an ageless puppet. Zetsu is questionable, but even still, he is the weakest member. Melascula can go around eating the souls of the rest of the Akatsuki, so he wouldn't be a problem.

hell fire can be all mighty pushed and deirieri's punches can be evaded by most members of akatsuki

Fair enough, but this only applies if Monspeet is attacking Nagato, not any other member. It seems unlikely that Derieri's strikes would be avoided, per her fight against Meliodas.

forgot what this does, again, can enlighten me on it?

Nebula is similar to Nagato's pull in that it pulls enemies into him, but then the dark energy around him instantly cuts the pulled attacker apart (Ludociel wasn't fast enough to dodge the attack).

I also forgot to add the fact that Grayroad can cut off all five senses of an opponent, which would be extraordinarily useful against the Akatsuki, and Zeldris being able to negate all magical attacks (which would equate to Ninjutsu in this case).

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu never controlled anyone using only his own power

Obito was being affected by Kinkoju no Fuda(Forbidden Individual Curse Tag) a Madara juinjutsu

Zetsu used the power absorbed by the Shin: Jukai Kōtan (God: Nativity of a World of Trees) from the people who were under the effect of Infinite Tsukuyomi only for that reason he was able to subdue Madara.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: well i got no choice, no one else is defending the akatsuki its too one sided,the only thing people r saying is either commandment stomp and not saying why or they'll say they stomp due to curse, while overlooking what the akatsuki can do... Im trying to keep people from making a decision without analyzing both teams

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: akatsuki arent edo tensei, but orochimaru can summon every person kabuto summoned during the war without the plot: for example hashirama resisting and madara releasing it.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkhc: Iirc we never saw zetsu absorbing chakra from the divine tree & the curse tag on obitos heart was destroyed by kakashi long before zetsu took control of him. So debunked

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: Nagato can talk to the members using telepathy. So taking away the senses wouldnt matter.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: oh and this just came to mind: if a commandment kills a akatsuki member, lets say hidan or kakuzu or sasori with no dice (they live) im pretty sure grayroad will go on a rant saying how her curse works as she'll think they've died, like all the commandments have done so far its in character for them to do so. Now the members i mentioned above live and now the akatsuki would know how her curse works and would focus on taking her out first. Second scenario if the commandments kills deidara etc grayroads commandment would activate and kill her own teammates and it would kill her own teammates as estarossa used his commandment to counter meliodas's revenge counter.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By citgo

@necromancer76:

Zetsu being kaguya's will should be more than enough to say he can possess any commandment: i mean she solos the verse if were being honest.

Sasori's strongest puppets iron sand is drenched in poison which would paralyze/kill the weaker 10c like: drole, gloxinia, galand, fraudrin. Plus he fires poison gas which would do the same.

I agree with the fact that any 10c can destroy sasori's puppets except his third kazekage and himself, as the iron sand would protect it, and the sand moves faster then the eye can perceive, and the kazekage uses magnetization which means every 10c who have iron/metal armour cannot escape his sand.

Im pretty sure obito can make kurama one shot eatarossa with a tbb, as esta can only counter physicals, and obito can also take control of 10c via genjutsu like he did kurama with ease as kurama was the strongest bijuu, the closest to juubi who was stated to casually bust continents by kurama.

Konan is a paper logia which means she can make paper clones to mass degree of needed, else to use billions she would need prep.

I can also argue that: kisame, nagato, hidan, kakuzu, zetsu, obito, orochimaru, sasori would survive pacifism

Sasori: due to obvious reasons

Hidan: due to obvious reasons

Kakuzu: due to obvious reasons

Orochimaru: his immortality comes by changing bodies every 3years a s so cannot be killed by any attack thrown by the 10c, any damage taken can simply be healed by spitting a new body out his mouth (nasty)

Zetsu: being over eons years old lol as stated by himself

Kisame: using chakra which is the verses lifeforce to heal his wounds, it even healed him getting his heart, lungs, rib cage destroyed by killer b, do u remember when nagato was revived he was a frail old man but then absorb sum chakra and became young again: thats what i mean by chakra being lifeforce

Nagato: as i previously stated for kisame as an example for nagato absorbing chakra

Obito: i do believe obito would survive due to having hashirama cells the same jutsu for regeneration which tsunade uses but on a more op range.

deidara: yeah i think he'll die

konan: she might die, but her paper jutsu has been stated to transform her flesh and blood to paper which means grayroad would have to age paper

itachi: itachi can simply use tsukiyomi/genjutsu on sight to save himself but is a long shot

If they hit Nagato or make him move, then the pull would be cancelled. Assuming there is enough coverage to protect Nagato (which there likely isn't, considering the many attacks the Commandments have at their disposal and some of the Akatuski not being able to defend him in that scenario like Zetsu or Hidan), then yes, Nagato would be able to pull someone but that doesn't mean the Commandment is automatically killed. They would likely be able to use an attack while getting pulled or as soon as they get close to Nagato: THE BANSHO TENIN PULL WAS STRONG ENOUGH TO PULL IN KCM1 NARUTO WHO CAN PUT DOWN COUPLE OF 10C

All the 10c have flight advantage along with nagato, kakuzu, konan, deidara, sasori.

All of these abilities take time:

The teleportation is the fastest but the users have to know who's fighting and where they are fighting, which would take time to determine.

Deidara and Konan flying out would take time because the walls are 300 feet high and the maze spans 8 miles. It would take them significantly longer to find out where the lone Akatsuki members are getting destroyed: THAT MAZE CREATED BY DROLE WAS NOTHING BECAUSE MOST OF THE CHARACTERS IN THE MAZE FOUND EACH OTHER IN NO TIME, AND AS FAR AS BEING 300M HIGH, DEIDARAS BIRD WAS FAST ENOUGH TO OUT RUN GAARAS SAND

Edit: pardon the horrible reply structure im on mobile