Akainu vs Meliodas

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By EcoBlitz  Online

@kingone: Alabasta is the entire country... not town... he didn’t destroy the entire down. He uprooted a couple city block from like 100 meters underground. Good feat none the less. You still didn’t say how doing that is mountain level.

So because arlong can break rock with his teeth his durability is mountain level? Did you skip logic and correlation class?

No he’s not... especially not when in lightning form... I gave you an example of why he’s not and you proceed to say CP9 are LS... they can’t be light speed or FTL when Kizaru is the fastest in the verse and with rank he’s LS... Enel is slower than luffy yes, but enel himself does not have lightning speed combat or reaction speed.

You never said how he’s a multi town buster. Can you show me the feat? Or it’s just more statements devoid of logic from you?

He never statued Enel... luffy only beat enel when he didn’t use his Obs Haki or when he canceled it out by bouncing his attacks off a wall.

How in the world is blitzing a lightning timer approving light speed?

“Luffy’s own strength at a mountain”? What?!

I do know physics... I do have a brain... idk if vice versa is true tho... also you’ll be flagged a bit...

Still haven’t seen scans from you to back up your claim btw...

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By KingOne

@ecoblitz said:

@kingone: Alabasta is the entire country... not town... he didn’t destroy the entire down. He uprooted a couple city block from like 100 meters underground. Good feat none the less. You still didn’t say how doing that is mountain level.

So because arlong can break rock with his teeth his durability is mountain level? Did you skip logic and correlation class?

No he’s not... especially not when in lightning form... I gave you an example of why he’s not and you proceed to say CP9 are LS... they can’t be light speed or FTL when Kizaru is the fastest in the verse and with rank he’s LS... Enel is slower than luffy yes, but enel himself does not have lightning speed combat or reaction speed.

You never said how he’s a multi town buster. Can you show me the feat? Or it’s just more statements devoid of logic from you?

He never statued Enel... luffy only beat enel when he didn’t use his Obs Haki or when he canceled it out by bouncing his attacks off a wall.

How in the world is blitzing a lightning timer approving light speed?

“Luffy’s own strength at a mountain”? What?!

I do know physics... I do have a brain... idk if vice versa is true tho... also you’ll be flagged a bit...

Still haven’t seen scans from you to back up your claim btw...

You are a joke. Kizaru is LS but Eneru isn't lightning speed ? Contradiction. Kizaru is the only one lightspeed ? Proof buddy? Proof that Kizaru is only lightspeed ? CP9 literally require two powerups from Luffy just to survive and completely destroy neg diff post Skypea Luffy but they do not scale higher than previous villain ? Luffy literally punches Enel who can't move and says "it's too fast" but he didn't statue him ? Enel in LIGHTNING FORM ISN'T LIGHTNING SPEED ? Observation Haki isn't lightspeed reaction or better reaction than Luffy's pretimeskip? How does statuing a Lightning incarnate with Obs Haki not lightspeed ? Arlong being multi building buster and several times more durable than rock and gigantic beasts being busted ( who themselves are as durable as rock) with Arlong Park with a kick isn't mountain level ? etc..I told you to leave this website you are a shame to all powerscalers and exposing yourself, what a joke.

Don't @me again kid and leave this website already.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 EcoBlitz  Online

@kingone: I’m not sure you can read properly... or you did read properly but decided to ignore what i wrote.

Enel is lightning speed in lightning form... kizaru is light speed in light form... and both forms are used to travel only...

I should bring proof that one of the fastest in the verse also because of his DF is the only one that’s as fast as his df which is the fastest in the verse? Lol.

Where did I say they don’t scale higher than enel? Can you read properly?

Statuing is they don’t even know what is going on, they are statues to the person, not that they can react mentally but aren’t fast enough to physically react. For example Superman and flash in the injustice comics legit have an entire conversation in the middle of an invasion, they both stop, talk argue and Superman thinks a bit all while everything else is frozen... they statued the entire world. Statues can’t mentally react to you. So no, luffy didn’t statue enel.

I don’t think you understand what you’re reading... I said he’s not lightning speed especially when he’s not in lightning form.

You didn’t answer any of my questions...

How does arlong have mountain level durability because he breaks rocks with his teeth.

How is breaking the bedrock of a few block mountain level?

How is whatever that guy name is multi town level?

How is statuing lighting light speed?

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By KingOne

@ecoblitz said:

@kingone: I’m not sure you can read properly... or you did read properly but decided to ignore what i wrote.

Enel is lightning speed in lightning form... kizaru is light speed in light form... and both forms are used to travel only...

I should bring proof that one of the fastest in the verse also because of his DF is the only one that’s as fast as his df which is the fastest in the verse? Lol.

Where did I say they don’t scale higher than enel? Can you read properly?

Statuing is they don’t even know what is going on, they are statues to the person, not that they can react mentally but aren’t fast enough to physically react. For example Superman and flash in the injustice comics legit have an entire conversation in the middle of an invasion, they both stop, talk argue and Superman thinks a bit all while everything else is frozen... they statued the entire world. Statues can’t mentally react to you. So no, luffy didn’t statue enel.

I don’t think you understand what you’re reading... I said he’s not lightning speed especially when he’s not in lightning form.

You didn’t answer any of my questions...

How does arlong have mountain level durability because he breaks rocks with his teeth.

How is breaking the bedrock of a few block mountain level?

How is whatever that guy name is multi town level?

How is statuing lighting light speed?

Leave this website already you have exposed yourself as a troll already who knows nothing of what he is talking about and is brainless. What the hell is this ? First it's Enel isn't lightning speed but Kizaru is lightspeed and now Enel is lightning speed now but only when he travels ? Where ? When ? They don't use laser beams and lightning bolts and generate their own elements at will and element movements in combat but only when they travel ? What are they ? planes ? Boats ? Naviguators ? What the hell is wrong with you ? These people are light and lightning incarnate and that is the power they use to fight actually THEY ONLY USE THIS POWER IN FIGHT. Show us any "traveling" for Enel or Kizaru please.

should bring proof that one of the fastest in the verse also because of his DF is the only one that’s as fast as his df which is the fastest in the verse? Lol.

You made the statements that he is the only one lightspeed in the verse and the fastest with no proof. Having the light devil fruit does not make you the fastest in the verse. What ? Is Akainu magma speed ? Marco is blue fire speed ? Rayleigh bone speed ? Leave this website already.

How does arlong have mountain level durability because he breaks rocks with his teeth ?

He is a multi house buster. His body is far more durable than buildings, multi boulders level and giant beasts who are themselves rock durable and Luffy one shot him bloodlusted and destroyed the whole of Arlong Park with it in a single kick. That's mountain level.

How is breaking the bedrock of a few block mountain level? When you lift the bedorck of a country from hundreds of meters underground and bust a town that's mountain level. People give cutting a top of a mountain mountain level then busting a whole town and lifting the bedrock of a country in the process rates far above that.

How is whatever that guy name is multi town level? Killed Island eating beasts.

How is statuing lighting light speed? Statued lighntning WITH Obs Haki = multiple times blitzing= near lightspeed = tons of gold plus force plus speed= far above Mountain level. Hell Luffy even destroyed Enel's multi mountain Raigo lightning chamber in that same arc.

Don't @me again.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@shirso: @omnihater: At this point the arguments you two are making are pretty much the same, so I'll only respond to one of you if you feel the need to continue this debate. Who it is, I don't mind. Decide among yourselves, if you even care enough.