Akainu vs Meliodas

Jbreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kingone: You do realize that Zeldris state’s that Meliodas was holding against Escanor in his One mode he was “toying with him” and when Escanor was in his ultimate one mode Meliodas was going to stop him with in base form so, even in the canon escanor state’s that he was beaten down by Meliodas many times so that escanor first win against Meliodas

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By KingOne

@jbreezy: Meliodas didn't do nothing to Escanor. He fought a young escanor that was distracted and thinking about that lost lady of his. Escanor was still up and Meliodas went pretty hard. Meliodas has stated himself that Escanor was the strongest sin and it wasn't even close he one shot Mel without touching him and put Zeldris damn near to death with a finger poke. No. Mountain level. The final villain literally transformed into a mountain buddy what do you want me to tell you ? It's clear as day.

Boundless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm disappointed that nobody arguing for Meliodas has shown any feats. Using feats from the manga does a wonderful job of supporting your arguments.

Jbreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingone: Tell me how Meliodas is Mountain lvl even though he Performed multiple things that are clear as day Small Country lvl.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbreezy: Name one on panel small country lvl feat Meliodas has

Boundless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Boundless

@jbreezy: First of all, Meliodas wasn't toying with Escanor. He was being arrogant, which lead to him getting the business end of Escanors hand. Also could you show me where Escanor actually says Meliodas beat him multiple time. The only time we've seen Meliodas beat Escanor was when Escanor first joined the Sins without any prior training.

Jbreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boundless: First, you on chapter 328: The One: Ultimate Escanor said that and I quote “ I got clobbered by you SO MANY TIMES. I have the living daylights beaten out of me.” He saying that to Meliodas I can’t show the panel we’re he says that because I’m on my phone but he says that ok.

Jbreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: Got Two words for you Trillion Dark it’s small country, it defeated the demon king who has small country durability and he did it in his BASE form.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbreezy said:

@boundless: First, you on chapter 328: The One: Ultimate Escanor said that and I quote “ I got clobbered by you SO MANY TIMES. I have the living daylights beaten out of me.” He saying that to Meliodas I can’t show the panel we’re he says that because I’m on my phone but he says that ok.

Dude don't take things out of context, in the very same panel where Escanor says that, he also says that was when he had no control of his power and was just a berserker:

No Caption Provided

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbreezy said:

@shirso: Got Two words for you Trillion Dark it’s small country, it defeated the demon king who has small country durability and he did it in his BASE form.

What is it with you NNT debaters ? I ask for feats and you scale back to another equally featless character.

What small country durability feats does Demon King have? Not to mention Trillion Dark was done in the mental realm lol.

Jbreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: But he still beat did he not?

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbreezy said:

@shirso: But he still beat did he not?

It was done in the mental realm, if I bust a mountain in my dreams am I a mountain buster in real life now?

And you still haven't shown why the DK's durability is small country in the first place.

Jbreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Jbreezy

@shirso: I was taking about escanor but ok, The demon king survived in purgatory for 1 billion years which Had difficult conditions, when ban came out of purgatory he gain a huge explosion to his power and durability he was able to withstand grieving saga attacks and fight Dk Meliodas at the time

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbreezy said:

@shirso: I was taking about escanor but ok,

Yeah Escanor lost to Meliodas many times while he was not in control of his powers, and we don't even know how strong he was compared to his present self or whether he was in The One.

What we do know is that present day The One Escanor can fodderize AM Meliodas with a swipe...

The demon king survived in purgatory for 1 billion years which Had difficult conditions, when ban came out of purgatory he gain a huge explosion to his power and durability he was able to withstand grieving saga attacks and fight Dk Meliodas at the day time so yeah

How does surviving in Purgatory translate to small country lvl durability lol? It's more a feat of resistance to several different things like poison, extreme heat and cold, etc.

Sighing sage isn't small country lvl either and fighting DK Meliodas means nothing when he himself depends on scaling to Ban for most of his feats.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Mental realm even zeldris's Omnious Nebula shredded the DK

Jbreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: He can’t fodderized Am Meliodas even though he one shotted him he got right back up and was about to kill everyone in sight because at the end of the battle Escanor received more damage than Meliodas, Gowther said so himself. I didn’t say sighing saga was small country level it’s island level it destroyed Camelot with a single blast, and I didn’t say ban had small country durability. Surviving in purgatory does increase your durability it happened with was he not tanking hits from Dk who fodderized Mael and the sins

Jbreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz: Yeah ON is overpowered of course he destroyed him in the mental realm

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By cupofreality

Meliodas solo’d the fodderverse.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine thinking this mel isn't even mountain level

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It doesn't matter nanatsu no taizai is a garbage series. The demon king was so pathetic that even shinji matou would be a better villain than him. And lol at people calling danfor a country when we can clearly see that it is just a city sized crater. Meliodas at his best is small country level and as far as akainu is concerned his feats puts him on a large island if we consider punk hazard's feat. We don't have current akainu's feats though.

Thus meliodas wins this match with high dif.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Djibbo__

@shirso: did you really ask how base escanor is island level in durability? Lmao, a mountain/multi mountain attack scratched him.

plus @omnihater your waves arguments make less than 0 sense, because he doesn’t cause a tsunami, just an enormous splash. What you showed can’t be a tsunami, because at that eight it’d be dozens of times wider

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingone said:

Meliodas is mountain level with all of his power. I dare anyone to bring me a feat of his ( and anyone in the verse of that matter and please don't bring me Mael overturning that "true night" spell it's meaningless and not even an attack) that surpasses that level. Thank you. Akainu tilted the weather and fabric of an island PERMANENTLY, and scales far above CASUAL island busters like Schichibukai who would all one shot Meliodas. The physicals are in different dimensions too so is the hax. Akainu one shots the fodder. Someone lock this nonsense.

BoS diane is Mountain level

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Djibbo__
@shirso said:

@djibbo__:

Doesn’t really matter on the damage release, it has to be soecifically justifie, just like the large country+ level attack that was needed to put down the dc.

???

Base estarossa heavily injured escanor at with 3 punches, that’s at least island level.

Why is injuring Escanor with 3 punches supposed to be island lvl? See this is the problem, you are not stating any feats or even arguments to back up your claims and then whining when people make fun of you.

sariel and tarmiel dimension isn’t “haved” but they created it, “Do YoU eVeN rEaD nNt?1?1”

And it doesn't relate to their attack potency at all, otherwise, again Brulee is Archangel level.

Now show the feats of Sariel and Tarmiel busting a large island

the evaluations you are giving are absolutely ridiculous regardless, a legit island level attack would destroy The whole headquarters area

No it wouldn't, because potency exists, and the attack was not directly aimed at the island with intention to destroy it.

who the fuck even opens vs battles wiki

Really? So please quantify Mael's cloud dispersal feat for me, go ahead, explain why it's impressive.

And you are the one who tagged everyone who disagreed and said AM Meliodas solos the Admirals or some shit, I even said this version of Mel beats Akainu. Now don't cry when you are getting called out and can't provide feats or even a shred of argument to defend your claims. If you are gonna step up and tag people, then waste time with your empty statements when they try to debate you, you are going to be ridiculed, as simple as that.

Now post the feats that I asked for, or don't bother replying.

Creating a Pocket dimension this big is island level and there’s really nothing to disprove, base estarossa is already island level scaling by hurting escanor that no sold a mountain multi mountain attack,

Brulee? Lmfaoaoaoaoaoaoaoaoao. Her power is to bfr opponents in an already existing dimension. Also they killed estarossa, that has a power level greater than the one of escanor that again, no sold a mountian/multi mountain attack, that’s island/large island level.

Dispersing thick clouds over a whole country>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lifting some water

AM Meliodas was massively faster than base zeli and esta, completely humiliated them. His BoS Gil feat already put him as a high tier in OP in terms of speed, and since you are too dumb-, close minded to understand that Gil literally created a cloud, base galan is already mach 3600 by travelling 186 miles min approximately 0.2, the time to snap fingers, and 32k meliodas literally lolblitzed his ass, this meliodas is so goddamn faster that it isn’t even funny. He can negate logia, eat their soul, burn Them with fire that ignores durability and seal them. Now, you agree that this mel beats akainu? Congratulations, but unfo for you, this thread is a blatant bait to trigger y’all, DK mel already scales>>>>large island from bitchslapping mael, large island++ by cloud fea and being 200k in power level, king that is large island++ by fighting angry zel from 200 kms away while chatting with the other sins and one shotting 3 commandments mael + the other sins that where present. DK meliodas sighning Sage is better Than any feat displayed in one piece, it literally could kill 9/10 of the verse and current mel scales above that

No Caption Provided

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By shirso

did you really ask how base escanor is island level in durability? Lmao, a mountain/multi mountain attack scratched him.

People don't jump a tier because they no sold an attack of a particular level. And you are equating piercing resistance to blunt force. Mihawk's iceberg feat is leagues superior to Galand anyway and Jozu no sold that. Akainu low diffed Jozu and a bunch of other WB Commanders, and even current G4 Luffy is superior to Jozu, so yeah base Escanor is trash to even Commander tiers.

Creating a Pocket dimension this big is island level and there’s really nothing to disprove,

Wow seems like Animefreak was right after all, and Kaguya is at least star lvl in AP.

It doesn't prove they have island lvl AP, there's a reason creation feats are never much relevant in battles.

base estarossa is already island level scaling by hurting escanor that no sold a mountain multi mountain attack,

Stop

Brulee? Lmfaoaoaoaoaoaoaoaoao. Her power is to bfr opponents in an already existing dimension.

That dimension is created by her DF power, so yeah, cry all you want but Brulee = Archangels coz mUH poCKeT diMensIonS

Dispersing thick clouds over a whole country>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lifting some water

Based on what? I mean I know you are not smart enough yourself to calculate Mael's feat so go ahead, cite the only source that has actually calculated it.

Anyway, deforming the ocean floor and causing tsunamis 100's of km away >>>>>>>> anything Mael ever did.

AM Meliodas was massively faster than base zeli and esta, completely humiliated them. His BoS Gil feat already put him as a high tier in OP in terms of speed,

It puts him at.............,Skypiea Luffy levels of speed. Wow.

and since you are too dumb-, close minded to understand that Gil literally created a cloud,

Nami also literally created a cloud, Enel is literally lightning, Kizaru is literally light.

base galan is already mach 3600 by travelling 186 miles min approximately 0.2, the time to snap fingers, and 32k meliodas literally lolblitzed his ass, this meliodas is so goddamn faster that it isn’t even funny.

Imagine arguing quad mach Galan in 2019.

He can negate logia, eat their soul, burn Them with fire that ignores durability and seal them.

He can do none of those if Akainu has already punched a hole through him.

Now, you agree that this mel beats akainu? Congratulations, but unfo for you, this thread is a blatant bait to trigger y’all,

It baited only one guy, and that's you, since you were the one who got all your panties in a bunch and started tagging everyone with "Meliodas solos the verse homie!!, I swear!!!" .

DK mel already scales>>>>large island from bitchslapping mael, large island++ by cloud fea and being 200k in power level, king that is large island++ by fighting angry zel from 200 kms away while chatting with the other sins and one shotting 3 commandments mael + the other sins that where present.

Large island lvl based on what? You hate VsBattles right, so explain the feat based on your own intelligence. This should be fun.

No Caption Provided

DK meliodas sighning Sage is better Than any feat displayed in one piece, it literally could kill 9/10 of the verse and current mel scales above that

Show me the crater of that explosion (hint: there's none). A large fireball means nothing.

@djibbo__

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__:

> plus @omnihater your waves arguments make less than 0 sense, because he doesn’t cause a tsunami, just an enormous splash. What you showed can’t be a tsunami, because at that eight it’d be dozens of times wider

What?

Based on what he make a "splash"?

You don't decide how wide the tsunami is.

which in fact were 2 tsunamis, not one.

There is no mathematical relationship between the width, and the magnitude of a tsunami, if you know it.

I would appreciate the evidence here, as I mathematically evidence the relationship between the height of a tsunami and the magnitude of the earthquake.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By shirso

because he doesn’t cause a tsunami, just an enormous splash. What you showed can’t be a tsunami, because at that eight it’d be dozens of times wider

This is quite possibly the dumbest, most desperate attempt at lowball I have ever seen. Yeah let's just ignore the entire basis of WB's powers, Sengoku's own words and all the hard numbers from real earthquake data, to insert my own headcanon just because the feat puts him above my favorite verse.

No Caption Provided

/thread

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater said:
@mevbi said:
@omnihater said:
@mevbi said:
@omnihater said:
@mevbi said:

Meliodas Danafor nuking would be put at multi-mountain+ ranges. This version of Mel, stated himself that he was weaker than when he was the leader of the 10C. That would imply to his Darkness too. We already saw Prime Mel's darkness matching Mael's light, so that should give you the idea that Mael passive light could reach the ranges of harming island+ level characters. By simple logic, Mael casual punch should operate on much higher level.

Now on the topic: Prime Meliodas and Elizabeth struggled with SD and the DK(old form), with both of the gods being super casual. The Meliodas we are using here is stated he surpassed even Prime Demon King. Akainu has no chance at all

That feat is island level.

That doesn't help the argument of Akainu beating Mel, in any way

akainu should be in the country level or small country level (for tying with a shirohige earthquake), akainu is island simply as collateral damage (when meliodas is island by a rage attack), Ace can make drum island stop snowing for a day just being on an island, and ace can also cover half of an island with entei, akainu foderrizes ace.

There isn't any country level character in One piece. How is Akainu island by collateral damage? If the Meliodas we are using here rages attacks, it would be many times above island lvl. And? Meliodas darkness was matching Mael's light, which was able to dispel clouds that covered a small country range.

Meliodas intercepted a bolt of lightning with a shockwave of punch. That puts him in high quad digits mach. This feat was accomplished in base. Does Akainu have any speed feats to be considered not a statue by Meliodas?

Akainu has the level to be a country level.

We are going to quote a real event, the tsunami of Japan released an energy equivalent to mountain level (which is a 1 gigaton), the recorded height of the waves of the tsunami of Japan varied between 8 to 9 meters, there is a direct relationship between the height of a tsunami and the energy and magnitude of an earthquake.

now the shirohige tsunamis is not 10 meters high, the shirohige tsunamis measure kilometers high, I repeat, the earthquake that caused shirohige to make these tsunami had to release energy to destroy a country.

Akainu just tied with shirohige quakes 2 times.

akainu changed the morphology of half of punk hazard, as collateral damage, since his intentions were never those, that happened while he tried to win aokiji

I don't remember at any time that Meliodas has fought or collided with Mael, could you bring the evidence?

Akainu reacts to Marco, Marco is able to intercept attacks at the speed of light from Kizaru.

OP top tiers are minimal relativists, to defend against someone like kizaru who can launch attacks at the speed of light.

"An upthrust of 6 to 8 metres (20 to 26 ft) along a 180 kilometres(110 mi) wide seabed at 60 kilometres" which was never implied to shirohige tsunamis and you can't scale both feats to each other nor you can scale fiction to real life.

And correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't all of this collateral damage done to the island after 10 days of fighting? How underwhelming, compared to current Meliodas.

Meliodas has two showings fighting Mael, first when he was the leader of the 10C

And second when he was possessed by the Dk, but since i'm lazy i won't show you scans. It's on chapter 300.

Can you prove his lasers move at light speed? He was shown travelling lightspeed in short distance, but nothing else. If they were really lightspeed we wouldn't see them, just like what happened when he blinked right next to X Drake. Not only that, but fodders were able to see it too.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__:

> plus @omnihater your waves arguments make less than 0 sense, because he doesn’t cause a tsunami, just an enormous splash. What you showed can’t be a tsunami, because at that eight it’d be dozens of times wider

What?

Based on what he make a "splash"?

You don't decide how wide the tsunami is.

which in fact were 2 tsunamis, not one.

There is no mathematical relationship between the width, and the magnitude of a tsunami, if you know it.

I would appreciate the evidence here, as I mathematically evidence the relationship between the height of a tsunami and the magnitude of the earthquake.

2 tsunamis? Bruh, a tsunami is a serie of waves, not define it as a tsunami because they are y’all.

@shirso said:

did you really ask how base escanor is island level in durability? Lmao, a mountain/multi mountain attack scratched him.

People don't jump a tier because they no sold an attack of a particular level. And you are equating piercing resistance to blunt force. Mihawk's iceberg feat is leagues superior to Galand anyway and Jozu no sold that. Akainu low diffed Jozu and a bunch of other WB Commanders, and even current G4 Luffy is superior to Jozu, so yeah base Escanor is trash to even Commander tiers.

Creating a Pocket dimension this big is island level and there’s really nothing to disprove,

It doesn't prove they have island lvl AP, there's a reason creation feats are never much relevant in battles.

base estarossa is already island level scaling by hurting escanor that no sold a mountain multi mountain attack,

Stop

Brulee? Lmfaoaoaoaoaoaoaoaoao. Her power is to bfr opponents in an already existing dimension.

That dimension is created by her DF power, so yeah, cry all you want but Brulee = Archangels coz mUH poCKeT diMensIonS

Based on what? I mean I know you are not smart enough yourself to calculate Mael's feat so go ahead, cite the only source that has actually calculated it.

Anyway, deforming the ocean floor and causing tsunamis 100's of km away >>>>>>>> anything Mael ever did.

AM Meliodas was massively faster than base zeli and esta, completely humiliated them. His BoS Gil feat already put him as a high tier in OP in terms of speed,

It puts him at.............,Skypiea Luffy levels of speed. Wow.

and since you are too dumb-, close minded to understand that Gil literally created a cloud,

Nami also literally created a cloud, Enel is literally lightning, Kizaru is literally light.

base galan is already mach 3600 by travelling 186 miles min approximately 0.2, the time to snap fingers, and 32k meliodas literally lolblitzed his ass, this meliodas is so goddamn faster that it isn’t even funny.

Imagine arguing quad mach Galan in 2019.

He can negate logia, eat their soul, burn Them with fire that ignores durability and seal them.

He can do none of those if Akainu has already punched a hole through him.

Now, you agree that this mel beats akainu? Congratulations, but unfo for you, this thread is a blatant bait to trigger y’all,

It baited only one guy, and that's you, since you were the one who got all your panties in a bunch and started tagging everyone with "Meliodas solos the verse homie!!, I swear!!!" .

DK mel already scales>>>>large island from bitchslapping mael, large island++ by cloud fea and being 200k in power level, king that is large island++ by fighting angry zel from 200 kms away while chatting with the other sins and one shotting 3 commandments mael + the other sins that where present.

Large island lvl based on what? You hate VsBattles right, so explain the feat based on your own intelligence. This should be fun.

No Caption Provided

DK meliodas sighning Sage is better Than any feat displayed in one piece, it literally could kill 9/10 of the verse and current mel scales above that

Show me the crater of that explosion (hint: there's none). A large fireball means nothing.

@djibbo__

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And then

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This feat is objectlively island level, next

creating=busting, next

even if you cry this har, they still one shotted esta, that’s at least island level, next

Current luffy is mid quad mach, that’s galan speed. Now debunk how galan is mach 3600 with your outstandin logic

no one cares about creating clouds, a serious hit from kaido only went trough a small ass mountain, meliodas has been dogomg lighting since chapter 7. Kizaru can only travel small defined trajectories.

post a legit speed feat for akainu instead of sarcasm that put him above galan

only feat posted here was a really poor scaling from size of 2 waves and you crying and laughing hard instead of posting feats to support your bs. Can’t blame you tho, since the realmy aren’t much feats you can post, liké for example show me energy durability for op top tiers, i Think youd struggle to find em even on fanfiction.

mael feat is large island level, one shotting a 200k+ person is large island level++, nnt has reached mountain level since BoS Diane, chapter 1 meliodas displayed a feat that you need to go in OP 600ish chapter to find and now i dare you to debunk the escanor-estarossa scaling I posted above

merlin protected the sin in the PC for that attack, meaning that they’d have got hurt. It can be seen from the ocean 200ish kms away, above any feat in one piece

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

because he doesn’t cause a tsunami, just an enormous splash. What you showed can’t be a tsunami, because at that eight it’d be dozens of times wider

This is quite possibly the dumbest, most desperate attempt at lowball I have ever seen. Yeah let's just ignore the entire basis of WB's powers, Sengoku's own words and all the hard numbers from real earthquake data, to insert my own headcanon just because the feat puts him above my favorite verse.

No Caption Provided

/thread

No Caption Provided

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can't use the height of the Tsunami's Whitebeard created to scale him to real life Earthquakes, I'm afraid. The amplitude of Tsunami waves is dependant almost exclusively on the vertical slip of a fault line, which is then scaled to a Richter scale magnitude in the calcs presented in this thread. The issue with this is that the Richter scale uses the amplitude of an earthquake as the sole criteria for determining it's energy. IRL, this works, because the length and width of the fault line usually scale upwards along with the vertical slip. However, the quakes Whitebeard create demonstratably have a far larger vertical slip relative to their length and width, meaning extrapolating the latter two values based on the former isn't logically conclusive.

As such, you'd have to plug each individual value(vertical slip, width and length of fault) into the more modern seismic moment formula to get an accurate result for the amount of energy released. Even using a rather high-end number like 1000 meters for the distance the ground was displaced by, the comparatively lacklustre width and length of the fissure(only in the single digit kilometers respectively) reduces the feats impressiveness significantly.

The results I got, plugging in a kilometer for width, length and amplitude, is only about multi-mountain level. That being said, 1000 meters for all of these is actually a bit of a highball, realistically several hundred meters might have been better for the feat in question.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy shit some of these arguments coming out on both sides is hot garbage and only adds to the mountain of bias you all have...which is probably bigger than any "mountains" these characters be busting.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WB is only island level and his quakes were pounding tf out of Akainu. Mael vaping a small country sized cloud bank is already island level. And he did this with the passive energy from his cruel sun before turning it into a greatest sun and actually detonating it. Mael is large island level with a casual attack and Mel scales massively above him.

Mel still oneshots. Any other answer is just reaching at this point.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By EcoBlitz

Imagine calling out someone for bias when you’re faraday. Oh the sweet irony!

Boundless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__:

>2 tsunamis? Bruh, a tsunami is a serie of waves, not define it as a tsunami because they are y’all.

Really like what?

The tsunamis depends on the shock of the tectonic plates, if there was only one shock, there will only be one tsunami, if there was more than one shock, there will be more.

there are 2 tsunamis because shirohige caused 2 earthquakes in opposite directions away from MF.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Djibbo__

@omnihater said:

@djibbo__:

>2 tsunamis? Bruh, a tsunami is a serie of waves, not define it as a tsunami because they are y’all.

Really like what?

The tsunamis depends on the shock of the tectonic plates, if there was only one shock, there will only be one tsunami, if there was more than one shock, there will be more.

there are 2 tsunamis because shirohige caused 2 earthquakes in opposite directions away from MF.

“A tsunami is a series of ocean wavesthat sends surges of water, sometimes reaching heights of over 100 feet (30.5 meters), onto land.”

or

A tsunami (/(t)suːˈnɑːmi, (t)sʊˈ-/(t)soo-NAH-mee, (t)suu-;[1][2][3][4] from Japanese: 津波, lit.'harbour wave',[5]pronounced [tsɯnami]) or tidal wave[6] is a series of waves in a water body caused by the displacement of a large volume of water, generally in an ocean or a large lake.

+ the widthness is the main characteristic of it, beside ofc the height

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can't use the height of the Tsunami's Whitebeard created to scale him to real life Earthquakes, I'm afraid. The amplitude of Tsunami waves is dependant almost exclusively on the vertical slip of a fault line, which is then scaled to a Richter scale magnitude in the calcs presented in this thread. The issue with this is that the Richter scale uses the amplitude of an earthquake as the sole criteria for determining it's energy. IRL, this works, because the length and width of the fault line usually scale upwards along with the vertical slip. However, the quakes Whitebeard create demonstratably have a far larger vertical slip relative to their length and width, meaning extrapolating the latter two values based on the former isn't logically conclusive.

As such, you'd have to plug each individual value(vertical slip, width and length of fault) into the more modern seismic moment formula to get an accurate result for the amount of energy released. Even using a rather high-end number like 1000 meters for the distance the ground was displaced by, the comparatively lacklustre width and length of the fissure(only in the single digit kilometers respectively) reduces the feats impressiveness significantly.

The results I got, plugging in a kilometer for width, length and amplitude, is only about multi-mountain level. That being said, 1000 meters for all of these is actually a bit of a highball, realistically several hundred meters might have been better for the feat in question.

taking into account that the amplitude is much more than one kilometer, that the width is hundreds of meters and the length is the size of marineford.

Putting only 1km at all is lowballing, where did you get the formula? I have not seen any that express the relationship between these factors with the energy of an earthquake, they always take only height into consideration.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6: What makes you think Whitebeard is Island level?

Cuz his quakes have island level feats, maybe?

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@omnihater: A kilometer for the shift in the ground created by Whitebeard is more than fair, seeing as to how there's not a single piece of evidence that places it significantly higher than that. For that matter, a kilometer for the width is also being quite generous, but all of that is beside the point. You'd need numbers orders of magnitudes higher than the ones I used to get country level.

And the formula I used is the one for seismic moment, a more modern way of measuring the size of earthquakes and the energy they produce compared to the somewhat outdated Richter Scale.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater: A kilometer for the shift in the ground created by Whitebeard is more than fair, seeing as to how there's not a single piece of evidence that places it significantly higher than that. For that matter, a kilometer for the width is also being quite generous, but all of that is beside the point. You'd need numbers orders of magnitudes higher than the ones I used to get country level.

And the formula I used is the one for seismic moment, a more modern way of measuring the size of earthquakes and the energy they produce compared to the somewhat outdated Richter Scale.

Ah you speak directly about the earthquake, I thought you were talking about the tsunami.

We really don't have earthquake information, so it can be more than you say.

What I was saying is that you don't have a formula that makes clear the relationship between an earthquake and a tsunami, and the only one I found, I already put it.

And the point of my argument, was the height of the tsunami, when earthquakes that are only mountain level reach a height of 10 meters, although they are longer and wider, that is because as the wave across the sea it gets bigger, but the initial mass lift (height) does not change much with respect to the energy released at the time of the rupture.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shirso got absolutely curbed in this debate by just about everyone. Lel

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__ said:
@omnihater said:

@djibbo__:

Really like what?

“A tsunami is a series of ocean wavesthat sends surges of water, sometimes reaching heights of over 100 feet (30.5 meters), onto land.”

or

A tsunami (/(t)suːˈnɑːmi, (t)sʊˈ-/(t)soo-NAH-mee, (t)suu-;[1][2][3][4] from Japanese: 津波, lit.'harbour wave',[5]pronounced [tsɯnami]) or tidal wave[6] is a series of waves in a water body caused by the displacement of a large volume of water, generally in an ocean or a large lake.

+ the widthness is the main characteristic of it, beside ofc the height

That is because normally the earthquakes have varied durations, which makes them generate several waves, you should impregnate a little before making copy / paste without knowing the subject.

I do not say that im a expert either but at least I have a little notion of the subject.

The main characteristic of a tsunami is its height, because the higher it is, the more energy was released at the time of the earthquake, the width and the length, are the product of the shock waves between the tectonic plates made the amount of water dragged up becomes bigger by the more distance it have traveled, the height does not change so much due to the effect of gravity, and because it is more difficult to gain height, than to gain width and length.

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone please explain to me how Mel stomps ? How does he hurt someone who goes intangible ? OP did not equalize anything. Only watched season 1 of seven deadly sin

TrippyGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone please explain to me how Mel stomps ? How does he hurt someone who goes intangible ? OP did not equalize anything. Only watched season 1 of seven deadly sin

He has anti immortality fire, demon darkness can negate logi as shown Against tariel, seal, soul snatch

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__ said:

his feat is objectlively island level, next

No it isn't, and Mihawk's iceberg feat is anyway infinitely better, which even current G4 Luffy scales above.

Again,people dodn't jump tiers just because they no sold a certain level of attack.

creating=busting, next

No it isn't, unless you can prove it with feats. This is exactly why Animefreak thinks Kaguya solos Goku.

even if you cry this har, they still one shotted esta, that’s at least island level, next

Estarossa isn't island level in anything.

Current luffy is mid quad mach, that’s galan speed. Now debunk how galan is mach 3600 with your outstandin logic

Galan's jump is travel speed and it has been debunked for like a few years now.

no one cares about creating clouds, a serious hit from kaido only went trough a small ass mountain, meliodas has been dogomg lighting since chapter 7. Kizaru can only travel small defined trajectories.

Kaido has never even fought seriously yet, Kizaru's projectiles are confirmed to be light speed in Databooks and by Oda himself. Rayleigh intercepted him in light form and Marco reacted to his projectiles after they had been fired which shits on any SDS speed feat.

Why are you bringing up lightning timing when that's Skypiea Luffy tier speed?

post a legit speed feat for akainu instead of sarcasm that put him above galan

Low diffing Marco who reacted to Kizaru's projectiles (confirmed LS) after they had been fired.

only feat posted here was a really poor scaling from size of 2 waves and you crying and laughing hard instead of posting feats to support your bs. Can’t blame you tho, since the realmy aren’t much feats you can post, liké for example show me energy durability for op top tiers, i Think youd struggle to find em even on fanfiction.

Akainu doesn't share that problem since he is literally heat based. Being much hotter than Ace who passively stopped snowfall on an entire island is enough

mael feat is large island level, one shotting a 200k+ person is large island level++, nnt has reached mountain level since BoS Diane, chapter 1 meliodas displayed a feat that you need to go in OP 600ish chapter to find and now i dare you to debunk the escanor-estarossa scaling I posted above

You haven't proven that yet, I asked you to explain why Mael's feat is large island level without resorting to the only site that has calculated it (VsBattles).

I mean you have shown like 3 times on this thread already that you have no idea how to quantify feats:

• Trying to argue Giga Fall as mountain+ lvl because it caused tremors in a castle 100's of km away, when a sub mountain lvl Tsar bomb has done far more.
  • Calling WB's tsunamis a "splash" when it has been called a tsunami wave in the manga itself.
  • Using Animefreak tier logic to wank Archangels to large island lvl in AP.

The Escanor-Estaross nonsense doesn't need to be addressed. If I used that same logic for Jozu and the Mihawk feat, I would easily get to large island lvl for current G4 Luffy as well.

Now, yeah, explain why Mael's feat is large island lvl so that I can understand that you have any idea of how feats work.

merlin protected the sin in the PC for that attack, meaning that they’d have got hurt. It can be seen from the ocean 200ish kms away, above any feat in one piece

Don't dance around what I asked. Provide the size of the crater Sighing Sage created. Again, Tsar bomb has a blast radius similarly large and did far more visual damage in spite of being detonated 4 km above ground.

Before you reply to anything else, explain the Mael feat being large island lvl.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater:

Ah you speak directly about the earthquake, I thought you were talking about the tsunami.

Using the Tsunami doesn't work, because you can only really scale to the vertical slip/amplitude of the Earthquake using it. Which in the case of Whitebeard's quakes, isn't consistent with the level of width and length it should have.

We really don't have earthquake information, so it can be more than you say.

On the contrary. We get to see the direct sizes of the earthquakes he creates multiple times. Even in the Tsunami imstance, this event, which is later explicitly called Whitebeard's Seaquake by Garp, allows us to draw conclusions regarding all of the major factors(amplitude, length and to a certain extent, wodth):

No Caption Provided

What I was saying is that you don't have a formula that makes clear the relationship between an earthquake and a tsunami, and the only one I found, I already put it.

The main issue being that your formula cannot take into account the other factors that go into an Earthquake besides its amplitude, and instead opts to use just that value and assume the others have values relative to it. In other words, it's not enough to draw a logical conclusion for Whitebeard's quakes, which don't adhere to those assumptions.

And the point of my argument, was the height of the tsunami, when earthquakes that are only mountain level reach a height of 10 meters, although they are longer and wider, that is because as the wave across the sea it gets bigger, but the initial mass lift (height) does not change much with respect to the energy released at the time of the rupture.

You mention a lot of other things that make the Tsunami calc even more qieationable here, but I'll just adress the main point. Yeah, Tsunami heights are (almost) exclusively dependent on the amplitude of the Earthquake, just like you say. That's exactly why scaling them backwards to the energy of the Earthquake only works in real life, where a certain increase in amplitude of the Earthquake is almost always corresponds with an increase in length and width and thus, overall magnitude. Whitebeard's quakes demonstratably don't follow these rules, their amplitudes are massively above the norm relative to their lengths and widths.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this still being debated?

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__ said:
@kingone said:

Meliodas is mountain level with all of his power. I dare anyone to bring me a feat of his ( and anyone in the verse of that matter and please don't bring me Mael overturning that "true night" spell it's meaningless and not even an attack) that surpasses that level. Thank you. Akainu tilted the weather and fabric of an island PERMANENTLY, and scales far above CASUAL island busters like Schichibukai who would all one shot Meliodas. The physicals are in different dimensions too so is the hax. Akainu one shots the fodder. Someone lock this nonsense.

BoS diane is Mountain level

Diane can control the Earth and hasn't show any Mountain level feats so has no one in SDS.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By KingOne

Akainu one shots Mel to oblivion. EOS.