Akainu vs Meliodas

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Djibbo__

And what you said is ridiculously wrong, an Island level would do much more damage lol, talking about “cannot cause tsunamis this high”

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__:

There really isn’t much to laugh at, tell me who can beat the sinner in OP

Akainu himself?

And if you want me to stop laughing, post feats backing up your statement.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Djibbo__

@shirso said:

@djibbo__:

Akainu himself?

And if you want me to stop laughing, post feats backing up your statement.

basic knowledge of the verse scaling, lmfao at akainu soloing him

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__: I know Omni would shit on you on his own but I strongly suggest you at least research earthquakes and how they work before saying shit like this:

an island level attack would be felt all over the world,

The Tsar bomb was felt all over the world, not one, but three times. It's not even mountain level. Damn, both verses must be totally crap.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__:

You have no knowledge of either NNT or OP for that matter, hence why you are just making statements without any feats to back your claims up.

Akainu shitstomps Mael and The Sinner together with basic knowledge of veRsE scAlINg. There, that wasn't hard.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@djibbo__: I know Omni would shit on you on his own but I strongly suggest you at least research earthquakes and how they work before saying shit like this:

an island level attack would be felt all over the world,

The Tsar bomb was felt all over the world, not one, but three times. It's not even mountain level. Damn, both verses must be totally crap.

You are the only guy that said that some island level brick tank can beat some >casual large island bloodlusted monster with several techniques to put haxed characters down, tsar bomb is an example with 0 context nor logical sense too

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@djibbo__:

You have no knowledge of either NNT or OP for that matter, hence why you are just making statements without any feats to back your claims up.

Akainu shitstomps Mael and The Sinner together with basic knowledge of veRsE scAlINg. There, that wasn't hard.

hold up hold up hold up, i might write that down, because akainu shitstomps Mael is a really good one. Prime mael Neeeeg diffs the admirals with his passive presence

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__:

You are the only guy that said that some island level brick tank

Akainu is far above island level, and not a "brick"

can beat some >casual large island bloodlusted monster with several techniques to put haxed characters down,

Prove this.

tsar bomb is an example with 0 context nor logical sense too

Well you are the only one who said an "island level attack would be felt all over the world" without having zero context to what that means. Now don't whine when I prove you wrong.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__:

Prime mael Neeeeg diffs the admirals with his passive presence

Again with what feats?

I tried taking you seriously, but if it's just a contest of who can make the bait-iest statement backed by nothing, then we might as well stop.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@djibbo__:

You are the only guy that said that some island level brick tank

Akainu is far above island level, and not a "brick"

can beat some >casual large island bloodlusted monster with several techniques to put haxed characters down,

Prove this.

tsar bomb is an example with 0 context nor logical sense too

Well you are the only one who said an "island level attack would be felt all over the world" without having zero context to what that means. Now don't whine when I prove you wrong.

Akainu is not far above island level, I can concede large island at best, unless you post feats And proper calcs.

when the sinner got serious he casually overpowered true body ludoshiel, hilariously stronger than am mel, hilariously stronger than Sarmiel and tarmiel, large island levelers

impact of the tsar bomb with the relative consequences=impact of a punch?

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Djibbo__

@shirso said:

@djibbo__:

Prime mael Neeeeg diffs the admirals with his passive presence

Again with what feats?

I tried taking you seriously, but if it's just a contest of who can make the bait-iest statement backed by nothing, then we might as well stop.

One shotting as a joke a person already >>>>>>> someone already >>>>>>large island level?

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__:

Akainu is not far above island level, I can concede large island at best, unless you post feats And proper calcs.

Contending with WB alone puts him far above island level and leagues above all but the god tiers of NNT. Omni already mentioned how creating tsunami waves far larger than any tsunami wave irl would translate to the potency of his earthquakes being above country lvl (this is backed by hard numbers about earthquakes btw, and has been calculated by multiple websites, so again, research this shit before opening your mouth).

I will mention another, that being Blackbeard being able to create actual tsunamis on a distant island in the Sabaody archipelago (hundreds of km from MF) by tilting MF and the entire landscape around it :

when the sinner got serious he casually overpowered true body ludoshiel, hilariously stronger than am mel, hilariously stronger than Sarmiel and tarmiel, large island levelers

Ah how I have missed NNT scaling chains. Anyway what large island has Sarmiel and Tarmiel levelled? Inb4 having a large island sized pocket dimension makes you large island level in AP, Brulee >> Archangels then.

Hmm, let's see:

• Tsar bomb detonated 4 km above ground while Drole directly hit the ground.
  • Tsar bomb being an explosion, a lot of its power was lost into the air and as heat and light, while a punch would focus it's entire power into the ground.
  • Tsar bomb actually made a substantial crater on the ground. What crater did Drole make again?
  • Tsar bomb's impact was felt around the world, not once, but thrice, while Giga Fall, like what, caused some mild tremors a few 100 km away?

Yes, you have convinced me Meliodas is indeed trash.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Omnihater

@djibbo__ said:
@shirso said:

@djibbo__:

Anyone that scales above mael, that one shot the sinner, solos the one piece verse

No Caption Provided

But ok I'll bite, based on what?

@omnihater said:
@djibbo__ said:
@omnihater said:

I think meliodas is stronger than luffy for example, and luffy would already give him some problems.

but akainu is in a different league, he was able to tie with shirohige earthquakes, same earthquakes that make tsunamis with kilometers high, only an earthquake that releases enough energy to destroy a country can achieve such a feat.

also mention that shirohige earthquakes, move the technical plates in a way superior to any earthquake seen to date in real life, being able to pseudo-rise marineford and the ocean around it, several hundred meters high.

He could shake islands with mountains that were quite far from MF, and as a result of the collateral damage of his attacks and that Marineford was the epicenter of most of his earthquakes (the only earthquake that was not the epicenter was the one that made the tsunami of kilometers high), sent a tsunami to the island of shanbondy.

For these reasons akainu, he is physically above meliodas and meliodas has no feats of this league, the closest is what he could achieve with the 7 deadly sins + limit breaker and full counter several times, which evidently he does not have Individual PS from that.

you have 0 knowledge on heartquakes homie, an island level attack would be felt all over the world, people like drole already achieved feats such as shaking castles hundreds of kms away way before meliodas even got to 60k. Base Post purgatory is casually large island in physicals, and this meliodas scale way above that. Not to mention that he has so many techniques to put any yonko/admiral level that it’s funny, not to talk about speed. Still, this meliodas makes the OP verse his lil bitch, AM mel can clear anyone in 1v1. If you think this Meliodas has problems with luffy, I’m not bothering wasting my time with you

No island level attack could shake mountains, to distant islands of MF, feel, is not the same as shake (feel can be by air pressure, shaking is by force.)

No island level attack can do this, I repeat, the size of that tsunami can only have been achieved if an earthquake has released enough energy to destroy a country.

The drole earthquake only shook a castle about 100km away, that is less than shaking mountains.

In One piece the Top tiers react to guys who can launch attacks at the speed of light, I don't know you talk about speed, when akainu is also better in that aspect.

Size of the tsunami shouldnt be considered evaluating the feat because its based on the art style And not really purposely accurate. and Keep in mind the difference lol, A Drole normal casual punch made a castle distant about 100km shake to the point of bothering merlin and the sins, it took a serious earthquake For that.

OP top tiers can react to kizaru because his trajectory is defined and so they move before he activated his *cough* travel speed *cough* light form

It was taken into consideration because it is a canon, and it has nothing to do with the oda drawing, you are practically making excuses because you don't like the feat.

The drole thing was not a casual punch, it was with an attack with a name called giga fall, which made the castle shake 100km away, possibly that is a large mountain level, laughable for someone like shirohige and akainu

In the second point you mentioned, I had already taken into account all that, and it is not like that, Marco moves when Kizaru had already launched the attack, not before, just like Rayleigh also moves when Kizaru is moving at the speed of light not before, and to achieve these feats a minimum of relativistic speed is required, which already puts the top tiers of Op in speed above NNT top tiers.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__ said:
@the_alchemist01 said:

Mel apparently solos the verse according to some posts

OT : ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

you tryna debate or just act hard/superior? This meliodas solos the verse little to no diff

Tbh I know almost nothing on Current Mel and as most people say he is currently featless but as he is supposedly far superior to Assault Mode enough to say he wins. Since Logia intang is like regen, Hellblaze should hard counter that giving him a stomp, if not a stalemate.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now wait and watch as Djibbo comes back with "Show One Piece light moving 3 million km per second !" while deadass posting scans of Gilthunder's lightning and claiming BoS Sins are lightning speed.

And then the classic, "EVERYONE accepts BoS Meliodas is a lightning timer homie !"

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL @ Akainu stomping The Sinner and Mael. A large island greatest sun oneshots. I gotta LOL @ large island level Sariel and Tarmiel too tho.

Anyways, Mel still oneshots with any casual energy attack.

mevbi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas Danafor nuking would be put at multi-mountain+ ranges. This version of Mel, stated himself that he was weaker than when he was the leader of the 10C. That would imply to his Darkness too. We already saw Prime Mel's darkness matching Mael's light, so that should give you the idea that Mael passive light could reach the ranges of harming island+ level characters. By simple logic, Mael casual punch should operate on much higher level.

Now on the topic: Prime Meliodas and Elizabeth struggled with SD and the DK(old form), with both of the gods being super casual. The Meliodas we are using here is stated he surpassed even Prime Demon King. Akainu has no chance at all

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Omnihater

@mevbi said:

Meliodas Danafor nuking would be put at multi-mountain+ ranges. This version of Mel, stated himself that he was weaker than when he was the leader of the 10C. That would imply to his Darkness too. We already saw Prime Mel's darkness matching Mael's light, so that should give you the idea that Mael passive light could reach the ranges of harming island+ level characters. By simple logic, Mael casual punch should operate on much higher level.

Now on the topic: Prime Meliodas and Elizabeth struggled with SD and the DK(old form), with both of the gods being super casual. The Meliodas we are using here is stated he surpassed even Prime Demon King. Akainu has no chance at all

That feat is island level.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone post this Meliodas' feats?

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This version of Mel stomps anyone in the OPverse, never mind Akainu. Even without many feats, it took a legitimate country-level attack to defeat someone weaker than him.

AM Mel in his first appearance (Escanor fight) would give Akainu a good fight and would likely win, using God Mode Mel is a bit ridiculous.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone post this Meliodas' feats?

He has none lol, just scales above Prime DK.

mevbi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi said:

That doesn't help the argument of Akainu beating Mel, in any way

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What on earth happened here? This thread is an open and shut case, so just let it stay like that.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What on earth happened here? This thread is an open and shut case, so just let it stay like that.

Djibbo happened lol

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My whole point is, if the quake is a country level attack, and he lend it on the ground, why didn’t it bust a country? 🤔

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__ said:

My whole point is, if the quake is a country level attack, and he lend it on the ground, why didn’t it bust a country? 🤔

Because he didn't make direct contact with the ground at any time? Seriously, did you even read the manga?

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi said:
@omnihater said:
@mevbi said:

akainu should be in the country level or small country level (for tying with a shirohige earthquake), akainu is island simply as collateral damage (when meliodas is island by a rage attack), Ace can make drum island stop snowing for a day just being on an island, and ace can also cover half of an island with entei, akainu foderrizes ace.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@djibbo__:

Contending with WB alone puts him far above island level and leagues above all but the god tiers of NNT. Omni already mentioned how creating tsunami waves far larger than any tsunami wave irl would translate to the potency of his earthquakes being above country lvl (this is backed by hard numbers about earthquakes btw, and has been calculated by multiple websites, so again, research this shit before opening your mouth).

I will mention another, that being Blackbeard being able to create actual tsunamis on a distant island in the Sabaody archipelago (hundreds of km from MF) by tilting MF and the entire landscape around it :

Ah how I have missed NNT scaling chains. Anyway what large island has Sarmiel and Tarmiel levelled? Inb4 having a large island sized pocket dimension makes you large island level in AP, Brulee >> Archangels then.

Hmm, let's see:

• Tsar bomb detonated 4 km above ground while Drole directly hit the ground.
  • Tsar bomb being an explosion, a lot of its power was lost into the air and as heat and light, while a punch would focus it's entire power into the ground.
  • Tsar bomb actually made a substantial crater on the ground. What crater did Drole make again?
  • Tsar bomb's impact was felt around the world, not once, but thrice, while Giga Fall, like what, caused some mild tremors a few 100 km away?

Yes, you have convinced me Meliodas is indeed trash.

Base estarossa is already island leven homie

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__ said:
@shirso said:

@djibbo__:

Anyone that scales above mael, that one shot the sinner, solos the one piece verse

No Caption Provided

But ok I'll bite, based on what?

@omnihater said:
@djibbo__ said:
@omnihater said:

I think meliodas is stronger than luffy for example, and luffy would already give him some problems.

but akainu is in a different league, he was able to tie with shirohige earthquakes, same earthquakes that make tsunamis with kilometers high, only an earthquake that releases enough energy to destroy a country can achieve such a feat.

also mention that shirohige earthquakes, move the technical plates in a way superior to any earthquake seen to date in real life, being able to pseudo-rise marineford and the ocean around it, several hundred meters high.

He could shake islands with mountains that were quite far from MF, and as a result of the collateral damage of his attacks and that Marineford was the epicenter of most of his earthquakes (the only earthquake that was not the epicenter was the one that made the tsunami of kilometers high), sent a tsunami to the island of shanbondy.

For these reasons akainu, he is physically above meliodas and meliodas has no feats of this league, the closest is what he could achieve with the 7 deadly sins + limit breaker and full counter several times, which evidently he does not have Individual PS from that.

you have 0 knowledge on heartquakes homie, an island level attack would be felt all over the world, people like drole already achieved feats such as shaking castles hundreds of kms away way before meliodas even got to 60k. Base Post purgatory is casually large island in physicals, and this meliodas scale way above that. Not to mention that he has so many techniques to put any yonko/admiral level that it’s funny, not to talk about speed. Still, this meliodas makes the OP verse his lil bitch, AM mel can clear anyone in 1v1. If you think this Meliodas has problems with luffy, I’m not bothering wasting my time with you

No island level attack could shake mountains, to distant islands of MF, feel, is not the same as shake (feel can be by air pressure, shaking is by force.)

No island level attack can do this, I repeat, the size of that tsunami can only have been achieved if an earthquake has released enough energy to destroy a country.

The drole earthquake only shook a castle about 100km away, that is less than shaking mountains.

In One piece the Top tiers react to guys who can launch attacks at the speed of light, I don't know you talk about speed, when akainu is also better in that aspect.

Size of the tsunami shouldnt be considered evaluating the feat because its based on the art style And not really purposely accurate. and Keep in mind the difference lol, A Drole normal casual punch made a castle distant about 100km shake to the point of bothering merlin and the sins, it took a serious earthquake For that.

OP top tiers can react to kizaru because his trajectory is defined and so they move before he activated his *cough* travel speed *cough* light form

It was taken into consideration because it is a canon, and it has nothing to do with the oda drawing, you are practically making excuses because you don't like the feat.

The drole thing was not a casual punch, it was with an attack with a name called giga fall, which made the castle shake 100km away, possibly that is a large mountain level, laughable for someone like shirohige and akainu

In the second point you mentioned, I had already taken into account all that, and it is not like that, Marco moves when Kizaru had already launched the attack, not before, just like Rayleigh also moves when Kizaru is moving at the speed of light not before, and to achieve these feats a minimum of relativistic speed is required, which already puts the top tiers of Op in speed above NNT top tiers.

In the anime it’s even more clear that he was prepared for his trajecTory, he didn’t dodge it point blank

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__:

No Caption Provided

At this point this is the only correct response, seeing you have zilch for feats.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:
@djibbo__ said:

Because he didn't make direct contact with the ground at any time? Seriously, did you even read the manga?

Attack was landed, still can’t see your point since the collateral damage that it does makes 0 sense. Also quiet down about reading mangas, mr “how are Sarmiel and tarmiel large island”

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@djibbo__:

No Caption Provided

At this point this is the only correct response, seeing you have zilch for feats.

you are just ridiculizing yourself at this point

-laughing at island base estarossa

-laughing at large island Sarmiel and tarmiel

-stating akainu is island level because of the random ass size of some waves

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The cloud dispersing feat from mael is alone more impressive than that

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Mel is featless but by scaling he should win

But lol at AM Mel soloing the admirals though

I won't put him past high 1st yonko commander tier that much (high 1st yonko tier characters are multi mountain- island lvl physically) AM MEL should be island lvl - large island lvl

Whereas pre TS akainu already has island lvl+ physicals from matching wb's quakes and tanking it while proceeding to solo all his commanders

The best I can place him at is roughly admiral tier. Suggesting he's going to win against all 3 is same as placing him at yonko tier which is so untrue

mevbi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi said:
@omnihater said:
@mevbi said:

akainu should be in the country level or small country level (for tying with a shirohige earthquake), akainu is island simply as collateral damage (when meliodas is island by a rage attack), Ace can make drum island stop snowing for a day just being on an island, and ace can also cover half of an island with entei, akainu foderrizes ace.

There isn't any country level character in One piece. How is Akainu island by collateral damage? If the Meliodas we are using here rages attacks, it would be many times above island lvl. And? Meliodas darkness was matching Mael's light, which was able to dispel clouds that covered a small country range.

Meliodas intercepted a bolt of lightning with a shockwave of punch. That puts him in high quad digits mach. This feat was accomplished in base. Does Akainu have any speed feats to be considered not a statue by Meliodas?

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Djibbo__

@yray said:

This Mel is featless but by scaling he should win

But lol at AM Mel soloing the admirals though

I won't put him past high 1st yonko commander tier that much (high 1st yonko tier characters are multi mountain- island lvl physically) AM MEL should be island lvl - large island lvl

Whereas pre TS akainu already has island lvl+ physicals from matching wb's quakes and tanking it while proceeding to solo all his commanders

The best I can place him at is roughly admiral tier. Suggesting he's going to win against all 3 is same as placing him at yonko tier which is so untrue

Base estarossa already toys with base island level

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How can Akainu be far above island-level as some idiot put it, when his 10 day fight against Aokiji only terraformed half of an island? Smh...

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Djibbo__

@the_alchemist01 said:
@djibbo__ said:
@the_alchemist01 said:

Mel apparently solos the verse according to some posts

OT : ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

you tryna debate or just act hard/superior? This meliodas solos the verse little to no diff

Tbh I know almost nothing on Current Mel and as most people say he is currently featless but as he is supposedly far superior to Assault Mode enough to say he wins. Since Logia intang is like regen, Hellblaze should hard counter that giving him a stomp, if not a stalemate.

Lmao, he can soul rip, hellblaze, negate logia with hellblaze And seal. He’s hilariously faster at this point of the serie too, just like his old self but with all the stats multiplied several times

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__:

Attack was landed, still can’t see your point since the collateral damage that it does makes 0 sense. Also quiet down about reading mangas, mr “how are Sarmiel and tarmiel large island”

It didn't directly hit the ground, have you never heard of potency?

All you have to do is show an island lvl feat for base Estarossa then, shouldn't be that hard.

See above. And no having a large island sized pocket dimension doesn't translate to AP.

We can easily gauge the size of those waves (they were dwarfing the MF Headquarters which is roughly the size of Sanjuan Wolf, canonically stated as 180 meters) and how the size of tsunami waves relates to the potency of the earthquake that caused them was explained to you. This isn't some headcanon, it's actual data from irl earthquakes and multiple sites have calculated the feat in this manner. Seriously, just the most basic research on earthquakes would answer all your doubts.

That's not the only feat he has anyway, he is much stronger than Jozu who no sold and overpowered a much stronger attack from Mihawk compared to his ice berg feat.

The feat that VsBattles puts at Large Island lvl? Well they have also calculated Ace's passive heat on Drum Island to be island lvl and they put current Meliodas and Akainu at the same tier of Attack Potency.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@djibbo__:

It didn't directly hit the ground, have you never heard of potency?

All you have to do is show an island lvl feat for base Estarossa then, shouldn't be that hard.

See above. And no having a large island sized pocket dimension doesn't translate to AP.

We can easily gauge the size of those waves (they were dwarfing the MF Headquarters which is roughly the size of Sanjuan Wolf, canonically stated as 180 meters) and how the size of tsunami waves relates to the potency of the earthquake that caused them was explained to you. This isn't some headcanon, it's actual data from irl earthquakes and multiple sites have calculated the feat in this manner. Seriously, just the most basic research on earthquakes would answer all your doubts.

That's not the only feat he has anyway, he is much stronger than Jozu who no sold and overpowered a much stronger attack from Mihawk compared to his ice berg feat.

The feat that VsBattles puts at Large Island lvl? Well they have also calculated Ace's passive heat on Drum Island to be island lvl and they put current Meliodas and Akainu at the same tier of Attack Potency.

Doesn’t really matter on the damage release, it has to be soecifically justifie, just like the large country+ level attack that was needed to put down the dc.

Base estarossa heavily injured escanor at with 3 punches, that’s at least island level.

sariel and tarmiel dimension isn’t “haved” but they created it, “Do YoU eVeN rEaD nNt?1?1”

the evaluations you are giving are absolutely ridiculous regardless, a legit island level attack would destroy The whole headquarters area

who the fuck even opens vs battles wiki

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Djibbo__

Also, someone please post the screen of him saying that kaido cloud splitting feat is island level 🤣🤣🤣

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

Ah how I have missed NNT scaling chains. Anyway what large island has Sarmiel and Tarmiel levelled? Inb4 having a large island sized pocket dimension makes you large island level in AP, Brulee >> Archangels then

Now wait and watch as Djibbo comes back with "Show One Piece light moving 3 million km per second !" while deadass posting scans of Gilthunder's lightning and claiming BoS Sins are lightning speed.

And then the classic, "EVERYONE accepts BoS Meliodas is a lightning timer homie !"

All you have to do is show an island lvl feat for base Estarossa

also shirso

@shirso said:
@hittheassasin said:

Djibbo happened lol

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Omnihater

@mevbi said:
@omnihater said:
@mevbi said:
@omnihater said:
@mevbi said:

There isn't any country level character in One piece. How is Akainu island by collateral damage? If the Meliodas we are using here rages attacks, it would be many times above island lvl. And? Meliodas darkness was matching Mael's light, which was able to dispel clouds that covered a small country range.

Meliodas intercepted a bolt of lightning with a shockwave of punch. That puts him in high quad digits mach. This feat was accomplished in base. Does Akainu have any speed feats to be considered not a statue by Meliodas?

Akainu has the level to be a country level.

We are going to quote a real event, the tsunami of Japan released an energy equivalent to mountain level (which is a 1 gigaton), the recorded height of the waves of the tsunami of Japan varied between 8 to 9 meters, there is a direct relationship between the height of a tsunami and the energy and magnitude of an earthquake.

now the shirohige tsunamis is not 10 meters high, the shirohige tsunamis measure kilometers high, I repeat, the earthquake that caused shirohige to make these tsunami had to release energy to destroy a country.

Akainu just tied with shirohige quakes 2 times.

akainu changed the morphology of half of punk hazard, as collateral damage, since his intentions were never those, that happened while he tried to win aokiji

I don't remember at any time that Meliodas has fought or collided with Mael, could you bring the evidence?

Akainu reacts to Marco, Marco is able to intercept attacks at the speed of light from Kizaru.

OP top tiers are minimal relativists, to defend against someone like kizaru who can launch attacks at the speed of light.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By KingOne

Meliodas is mountain level with all of his power. I dare anyone to bring me a feat of his ( and anyone in the verse of that matter and please don't bring me Mael overturning that "true night" spell it's meaningless and not even an attack) that surpasses that level. Thank you. Akainu tilted the weather and fabric of an island PERMANENTLY, and scales far above CASUAL island busters like Schichibukai who would all one shot Meliodas. The physicals are in different dimensions too so is the hax. Akainu one shots the fodder. Someone lock this nonsense.

Jbreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Jbreezy  Online

@kingone: Your such a lowballer, Escanor literally destroyed a mountain for fun when wasn’t fully controlled of his power. Your just a NNT hater. My G

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbreezy said:

@kingone: Your such a lowballer, Escanor literally destroyed a mountain for fun when wasn’t fully controlled of his power. Your just a NNT hater. My G

Escanor is literally the strongest character in the series until near the end. He one shot Meliodas without even touching him. Plus Escanor really didn't destroy a mountain and he is top tier in the verse in physicals (and magic) right with Meliodas. No.

Jbreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Jbreezy  Online

@kingone: Boy. Meliodas One shotted Escanor in his One Mode, and no he is not the strongest character in the verse Demon king in Zeldris body was beating him until he got his Ultimate One Mode. My G

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__:

Doesn’t really matter on the damage release, it has to be soecifically justifie, just like the large country+ level attack that was needed to put down the dc.

???

Base estarossa heavily injured escanor at with 3 punches, that’s at least island level.

Why is injuring Escanor with 3 punches supposed to be island lvl? See this is the problem, you are not stating any feats or even arguments to back up your claims and then whining when people make fun of you.

sariel and tarmiel dimension isn’t “haved” but they created it, “Do YoU eVeN rEaD nNt?1?1”

And it doesn't relate to their attack potency at all, otherwise, again Brulee is Archangel level.

Now show the feats of Sariel and Tarmiel busting a large island

the evaluations you are giving are absolutely ridiculous regardless, a legit island level attack would destroy The whole headquarters area

No it wouldn't, because potency exists, and the attack was not directly aimed at the island with intention to destroy it.

who the fuck even opens vs battles wiki

Really? So please quantify Mael's cloud dispersal feat for me, go ahead, explain why it's impressive.

And you are the one who tagged everyone who disagreed and said AM Meliodas solos the Admirals or some shit, I even said this version of Mel beats Akainu. Now don't cry when you are getting called out and can't provide feats or even a shred of argument to defend your claims. If you are gonna step up and tag people, then waste time with your empty statements when they try to debate you, you are going to be ridiculed, as simple as that.

Now post the feats that I asked for, or don't bother replying.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By KingOne

@jbreezy said:

@kingone: Boy. Meliodas One shotted Escanor in his One Mode, and no he is not the strongest character in the verse Demon king in Zeldris body was beating him until he got his Ultimate One Mode. My G

You like to create fiction don't you ? Escanor one shot Mel in the canon present of the story without even touching him. Completely defeated him night night. I don't even know what this DK Zeldris has to do with anything that's the top tier of the verse and he was barely above Escanor or Mel. I clearly said " until near the end". They are mountain level at best. Literally DK became a mountain at the end, stop it. NO.