User Lists: 0

Meliodas stomps.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

This version of Meliodas could arguably solo the verse, but at the very least he stomps this fight.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sir Meliodas takes it.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu wins.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My boy Mel stomps

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel stomps the admirals for fun.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assault mode meliodas can mid diff the admirals, this one solos the verse little to no difficulty, change my mind

Avatar image for vibecheckfailed
vibecheckfailed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__ said:

Assault mode meliodas can mid diff the admirals, this one solos the verse little to no difficulty, change my mind

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas in this mode destroys akainu in fight without even moving.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel apparently solos the verse according to some posts

OT : ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas wank in place as usual I see.

Ot: Mel can only win by staying at range and spamming massive Darkness blasts, Akainu scales to WB, he is above anyone in NNT in physicals and honestly I am not even sure Mel can tank his heat potency without damage.

Mel high diff I guess just because he has a greater wealth of feats.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel stomps with that face alone

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SkySanji

“Sate sate sate”

Meliodas should stomp disregarding physicals and speed Which Akainu outclasses him in severely.

Jbreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow actually seeing people saying Meliodas stomps is the happiest thing I ever see

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas fodderizes.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meli stomps.

Avatar image for the_lost_cleric
The_Lost_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People have got to be joking if they think Meliodas stands a chance here.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isnt Mel small country level he stomps

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas should stomp disregarding physicals and speed Which Akainu outclasses him in severely.

Not only does this not make any sense but this would also be putting Akainu at pure fan fic levels.

OT: A battle between two characters were the majority of their feats come from forum websites, so I really don't know.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

Akainu scales to WB, he is above anyone in NNT in physicals

What physical feats are you talking about? His quake quake fruit? I'm not sure if you would really consider that devil fruit power as his physicals, but even if you do Akainu doesn't really scale to it. He was getting rocked by Whitebeard.

When it comes to pure striking power with no devil fruits, Ban's casual feat of smashing the demon king's head in the ground and the demon king's sword swings in purgatory easily put them on the level of top tiers in the OP verse.

and honestly I am not even sure Mel can tank his heat potency without damage.

It's possible he could burn Meliodas a bit, but I don't really remember any heat potency feats that lead me to believe he could kill Meliodas.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

What physical feats does Akainu have that outclass Ban's and the Demon King's feats?

And even base Mel is in the quad mach range. He his demon king from is pretty featless, but Akainu outclassing someone who should be able to casually blitz quad mach characters seems like kind of a stretch.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By shirso

@alextheboss:

What physical feats are you talking about? His quake quake fruit? I'm not sure if you would really consider that devil fruit power as his physicals, but even if you do Akainu doesn't really scale to it. He was getting rocked by Whitebeard.

Akainu matched his quake punches with his own magma fists and tanked two bloodlusted quake fists to his head, so physical durability definitely scales.

When it comes to pure striking power with no devil fruits, Ban's casual feat of smashing the demon king's head in the ground and the demon king's sword swings in purgatory easily put them on the level of top tiers in the OP verse.

I put Ban's feat at KKG level, and feats like Mihawk's iceberg one should easily be better than the DK's best sword swings. Akainu should logically scale far above KKG and he scales above Mihawk's iceberg feat since he low diffed Jozu and a group of WB Division Commanders, when Jozu alone could no sell and overpower a stronger attack from Mihawk compared to the iceberg one.

It's possible he could burn Meliodas a bit, but I don't really remember any heat potency feats that lead me to believe he could kill Meliodas.

Being hotter than Ace, who has that ridiculous feat of passively stopping snowfall on Drum Island for an entire day, burning a hole through Jinbei when Jinbei has already stalemated Ace for 5 days straight, remnants of his magma being capable of boiling the ocean and powering active volcanoes on Punk Hazard while in constant contact with Aokiji's ice, even 2 years after their fight. Beating Aokiji itself is an insane feat of heat potency considering Aokiji's own freezing feats.

In terms of potency,I haven't seen anything in NNT far above the standard rock vaping, something that Akainu should be far above. Even Sabo's first use of the Mera Mera vaped rock on contact. Akainu has vaporized steel swords just by moving past them, in terms of potency that's above any heat feat in NNT, not even Escanor has shown something like that.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

While I obviously disagree with all of the stuff you just said, the most definitively wrong aspect there is Escanor not having a feat like vaping steel by rushing past it: he explicitly has a similiar feat, the only difference being that it's better:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

While Akainu had magma materialised over large parts of his body, Escanor just flexing a tiny bit of his Sunshine power on his finger, in the morning when he's significantly weaker at that, is enough to replicate Akainu's feat from a greater distance.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: What do you mean? It wasn't done via an attack, just via the passive heat radiating from a use of Sunshine. Akainu had magma manifested as well when he performed his feat, so either both are passive or neither are. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Djoss  Online

Why is this even being discussed? Mel stomps, then take the yonkos as fun.

mevbi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What? How does Akainu have better physicals than Meliodas?

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By shirso

@hittheassasin: "Passive" means something that is accomplished without any conscious effort on your part.

Escanor focused heat on the tip of his finger and pointed it at a target, so there was indeed some conscious effort on his part to melt that sword, no matter how minimal. An actual passive heat feat for him would be when he was melting the armors of those Holy Knights...

He simply stood there, doing nothing (iirc), and those armors melted, same with Akainu, he simply moved past the sword, without any conscious effort on his part to vape it, and yet it got vaped.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@shirso:

"Passive" means something that is accomplished without any conscious effort on your part.

There's no definition of the word that suits this silly argument you're making. At any rate, Escanor's feat was accomplished by the heat of a minimal bit of Sunshine power simply being summoned forward, not aimed or focused in any way. You can struggle around with the technicalities of the word passive all you want, Escanor accomplished the same feat Akainu did from a greater distance with a lesser amount of manifested "power" and there's not a single factor that makes Akainu's feat more impressive.

Escanor focused heat on the tip of his finger and pointed it at a target, so there was indeed some conscious effort on his part to melt that sword, no matter how minimal. An actual passive heat feat for him would be when he was melting the armors of those Holy Knights...

Escanor summoned forth a bit of Sunshine onto his finger, which then vaporised the sword without him doing anything to direct it, focus it or send it at the blade. That bit of Sunshine vaporised that sword just like Akainu's magma vaporised the sword, with the difference that Escanor did it from further away.

He simply stood there, doing nothing (iirc), and those armors melted, same with Akainu, he simply moved past the sword, without any conscious effort on his part to vape it, and yet it got vaped.

Such nonsense. Escanor's armour melting feat was accomplished by the heat of the Cruel Sun he manifested radiating outwards. Akainu's feat was accomplished by the heat of the magma he manifested radiating outwards. Escanor's sword feat was accomplished by the heat of the minimal bit of Sunshine he manifested radiating outwards. There's nothing seperating these feats, mate.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin:

This definition is something you just made up on the spot. Anyway, there's no definition of the word that suits this silly argument you're making

The definition of a passive person is "someone who allows things to happen or who accepts what other people do or decide without trying to change anything." (Merriam Webster). Here it would mean a feat that was accomplished without the characters even trying (no conscious effort). That's what I and most people would understand by "passive" at least. You are probably confusing it with something about passive heat radiation or the other. In which case I will clarify that's not what I meant at all, it's all about how much conscious effort the character was putting in.

At any rate, Escanor's feat was accomplished by the heat of a minimal bit of Sunshine power simply being summoned forward, not aimed or focused in any way.

Well he is a prideful character and in the context of that scene was basically flexing and showing off his power, but I digress. Here let me make it easy for you:

Do you think if Escanor had just stood there, doing nothing, completely unaware of Ludociel's presence, the sword would still have got vaped just by being in his general vicinity? No, right? At least by feats. That's the major difference between the two feats to me.

This is a pointless debate anyway because this isn't even Sakazuki's best passive heat feat, scaling above Ace passively stopping snowfall on Drum Island would be.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

Well he is a prideful character and in the context of that scene was basically flexing and showing off his power, but I digress. Here let me make it easy for you:

None of that really matters though.

Do you think if Escanor had just stood there, doing nothing, completely unaware of Ludociel's presence, the sword would still have got vaped just by being in his general vicinity? No, right? At least by feats. That's the major difference between the two feats to me.

If he hadn't manifested that bit of Sunshine? No. If he had? Yes. At least, via feats, it's obviously impossible to tell how the story would handle this kind of sutuation. It's the same thing for Akainu. If he hadn't manifested his magma, that wouldn't have happened.

This is a pointless debate anyway because this isn't even Sakazuki's best passive heat feat, scaling above Ace passively stopping snowfall on Drum Island would be.

A feat that has it's own seperate issues, but I digress.

Madrus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Madrus17

Meliodas wins, but lol at Assault Mode Meliodas stomping Akainu, Akainu would punch a hole through him.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By KingOne

Any of the Admirals low diff this dude. Akainu mid diffs Mel with restriction on DF let alone this being a fair fight with DF. Akainu FAAAR stronger than the DK himself and there is no trick that can save Meliodas from those casual town busting Magma fists. Akainu by himself is as strong as all the 7 deadly sins put together. The difference in physicals is ridiculous. DK is a fodder mountain level enemy. It's sad really.

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas lolstomps

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By KingOne

Forget about Akainu, Eneru still solos the verse. Lock this nonsense.

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Yamiyodare

This Meliodas destroys Akainu and solos the verse. Mismatch. First AM Meliodas >>>>>>>>>>> Akainu.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Djibbo__

@the_alchemist01 said:

Mel apparently solos the verse according to some posts

OT : ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

you tryna debate or just act hard/superior? This meliodas solos the verse little to no diff

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Meliodas wank in place as usual I see.

Ot: Mel can only win by staying at range and spamming massive Darkness blasts, Akainu scales to WB, he is above anyone in NNT in physicals and honestly I am not even sure Mel can tank his heat potency without damage.

Mel high diff I guess just because he has a greater wealth of feats.

Anyone that scales above mael, that one shot the sinner, solos the one piece verse

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Djibbo__
@madrus17 said:

Meliodas wins, but lol at Assault Mode Meliodas stomping Akainu, Akainu would punch a hole through him.

Hes slower, hilariousmay weaker, less haxed and overall a brick. Am meliodas can solo the admirals with some worries only about kizaru

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think meliodas is stronger than luffy for example, and luffy would already give him some problems.

but akainu is in a different league, he was able to tie with shirohige earthquakes, same earthquakes that make tsunamis with kilometers high, only an earthquake that releases enough energy to destroy a country can achieve such a feat.

also mention that shirohige earthquakes, move the technical plates in a way superior to any earthquake seen to date in real life, being able to pseudo-rise marineford and the ocean around it, several hundred meters high.

He could shake islands with mountains that were quite far from MF, and as a result of the collateral damage of his attacks and that Marineford was the epicenter of most of his earthquakes (the only earthquake that was not the epicenter was the one that made the tsunami of kilometers high), sent a tsunami to the island of shanbondy.

For these reasons akainu, he is physically above meliodas and meliodas has no feats of this league, the closest is what he could achieve with the 7 deadly sins + limit breaker and full counter several times, which evidently he does not have Individual PS from that.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Djibbo__

@omnihater said:

I think meliodas is stronger than luffy for example, and luffy would already give him some problems.

but akainu is in a different league, he was able to tie with shirohige earthquakes, same earthquakes that make tsunamis with kilometers high, only an earthquake that releases enough energy to destroy a country can achieve such a feat.

also mention that shirohige earthquakes, move the technical plates in a way superior to any earthquake seen to date in real life, being able to pseudo-rise marineford and the ocean around it, several hundred meters high.

He could shake islands with mountains that were quite far from MF, and as a result of the collateral damage of his attacks and that Marineford was the epicenter of most of his earthquakes (the only earthquake that was not the epicenter was the one that made the tsunami of kilometers high), sent a tsunami to the island of shanbondy.

For these reasons akainu, he is physically above meliodas and meliodas has no feats of this league, the closest is what he could achieve with the 7 deadly sins + limit breaker and full counter several times, which evidently he does not have Individual PS from that.

you have 0 knowledge on heartquakes homie, an island level attack would be felt all over the world, people like drole already achieved feats such as shaking castles hundreds of kms away way before meliodas even got to 60k. Base Post purgatory is casually large island in physicals, and this meliodas scale way above that. Not to mention that he has so many techniques to put any yonko/admiral down that it’s not even funny, not to talk about speed. Still, this meliodas makes the OP verse his lil bitch, AM mel can clear anyone in 1v1. If you think this Meliodas has problems with luffy, I’m not bothering wasting my time with you

mevbi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for vibecheckfailed
vibecheckfailed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the guy who keeps inviting me to discord but without the invite link beats the entire One Piece fandom.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi said:
No Caption Provided

It be like that sometimes

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__:

Anyone that scales above mael, that one shot the sinner, solos the one piece verse

No Caption Provided

But ok I'll bite, based on what?

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__ said:
@omnihater said:

you have 0 knowledge on heartquakes homie, an island level attack would be felt all over the world, people like drole already achieved feats such as shaking castles hundreds of kms away way before meliodas even got to 60k. Base Post purgatory is casually large island in physicals, and this meliodas scale way above that. Not to mention that he has so many techniques to put any yonko/admiral level that it’s funny, not to talk about speed. Still, this meliodas makes the OP verse his lil bitch, AM mel can clear anyone in 1v1. If you think this Meliodas has problems with luffy, I’m not bothering wasting my time with you

No island level attack could shake mountains, to distant islands of MF, feel, is not the same as shake (feel can be by air pressure, shaking is by force.)

No island level attack can do this, I repeat, the size of that tsunami can only have been achieved if an earthquake has released enough energy to destroy a country.

The drole earthquake only shook a castle about 100km away, that is less than shaking mountains.

In One piece the Top tiers react to guys who can launch attacks at the speed of light, I don't know you talk about speed, when akainu is also better in that aspect.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Djibbo__

@shirso said:

@djibbo__:

No Caption Provided

But ok I'll bite, based on what?

There really isn’t much to laugh at, tell me who can beat the sinner in OP

@omnihater said:
@djibbo__ said:
@omnihater said:

you have 0 knowledge on heartquakes homie, an island level attack would be felt all over the world, people like drole already achieved feats such as shaking castles hundreds of kms away way before meliodas even got to 60k. Base Post purgatory is casually large island in physicals, and this meliodas scale way above that. Not to mention that he has so many techniques to put any yonko/admiral level that it’s funny, not to talk about speed. Still, this meliodas makes the OP verse his lil bitch, AM mel can clear anyone in 1v1. If you think this Meliodas has problems with luffy, I’m not bothering wasting my time with you

No island level attack could shake mountains, to distant islands of MF, feel, is not the same as shake (feel can be by air pressure, shaking is by force.)

No island level attack can do this, I repeat, the size of that tsunami can only have been achieved if an earthquake has released enough energy to destroy a country.

The drole earthquake only shook a castle about 100km away, that is less than shaking mountains.

In One piece the Top tiers react to guys who can launch attacks at the speed of light, I don't know you talk about speed, when akainu is also better in that aspect.

Size of the tsunami shouldnt be considered evaluating the feat because its based on the art style And not really purposely accurate. and Keep in mind the difference lol, A Drole normal casual punch made a castle distant about 100km shake to the point of bothering merlin and the sins, it took a serious earthquake For that.

OP top tiers can react to kizaru because his trajectory is defined and so they move before he activated his *cough* travel speed *cough* light form