Akainu runs Spriggan 12 guantlet.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

7235

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
  • Akainu is healed every round.
  • In Character and Morals On.

No Caption Provided

  • Jacob
  • Neinhart
  • Bradman
  • Wahl Icht
  • Brandish
  • Ajeel
  • Dimaria
  • God Serena
  • August
  • Irene
  • Invel

Bonus Round: Magma vs Ice

  • Gray
  • Silver
  • Invel
  • Lyon
  • Ur
Avatar image for jadenlol
jadenlol

1875

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

clears.

Avatar image for thevivas
TheVivas

20648

Forum Posts

58564

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Pretty weird order.

Brandish will probably be the only problem if she doesn't shrink him from the get go, but don't see how he doesn't beat all the others.

In the second round, their only chance is Ur Iced Shell or hope that Invel can freeze him (need more feats).

Avatar image for jadenlol
jadenlol

1875

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thevivas said:

Pretty weird order.

Brandish will probably be the only problem if she doesn't shrink him from the get go, but don't see how he doesn't beat all the others.

In the second round, their only chance is Ur Iced Shell or hope that Invel can freeze him (need more feats).

how do you still keep up with Fairy tale i dropped it at the part natsu owned the two dragon slayers that was pretty shitty with that said what feats do the have to suggest akuinu doesn't clear this

Avatar image for thevivas
TheVivas

20648

Forum Posts

58564

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@jadenlol: I like the characters, I like their abilities, and I like the idea of a guild and theirs in particular.

And Brandish can shrink/enlarge anything without having to make physical contact with it; she shrunk a small island to barely a rock big enough for her to stand on and she shrunk a tumor in Natsu to the point it wasn't life-threatening anymore.

And he does clear, it's just that Invel is looking to be around Aokiji-level in Ice manipulation with the hype around him and Ur makes her whole body ice to encase her target. Probably wouldn't work but it's their best bet.

Avatar image for jadenlol
jadenlol

1875

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thevivas said:

@jadenlol: I like the characters, I like their abilities, and I like the idea of a guild and theirs in particular.

And Brandish can shrink/enlarge anything without having to make physical contact with it; she shrunk a small island to barely a rock big enough for her to stand on and she shrunk a tumor in Natsu to the point it wasn't life-threatening anymore.

And he does clear, it's just that Invel is looking to be around Aokiji-level in Ice manipulation with the hype around him and Ur makes her whole body ice to encase her target. Probably wouldn't work but it's their best bet.

well fair enough i for one can't stand power of friendship being shoved in my face

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

10070

Forum Posts

1569

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jacob:if jacob can't send him to another dimension than akainu wrecks

Neinhart:Wrecks

Bradman:Not sure could go either way imo

Wahl Icht:wrecks

Brandish:unless she shrinks him he wrecks though i am not sure if she can shrink people stronger than her

Ajeel:wrecks

Dimaria:unless she can find a way to kill him while time is stopped he wrecks

God Serena:unless his water slayer magic or other element can affect akainu than akainu stomps

August:can't say right now

Irene:can't say right now

Invel:not to sure

Bonus

Gray:ice ds might be a problem if he gets frozen i'm not sure he might be capable of breaking out of course that's speculation so unless that happens akainu stomps

Silver:same as above

Invel:not sure

Lyon:stomps hard

Ur:if ice shell doesn't work than akainu stomps

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

7235

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thevivas: God Serena, Irene, and Invel have a good chance. God Serena is not only highly durable (withstood attacks from the gods of ishgar who are stronger then "town erasing" Sting.) but due to his dragon lacrima extremely resistant to fire based attacks. Combine that with his water type lacrima and he could have a good fight. Now Irene based off of her enchantments can enchant the air around him and other stuff. I'll get back to that one. Invel Ice abilities were stated to be colder than absolute zero so there's that.

Avatar image for lukundra
Lukundra

649

Forum Posts

612

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Lukundra

I always thought Akainu's ability was supposed to be naturally superior to ice. Considering he beat Aokiji, who I (think) has much better Ice manipulation feats, would these guys really be a problem? I mean, can you freeze someone who can generate an endless supply of magma?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6470470eeed
deactivated-5b6470470eeed

520

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@comicvinepoozer1: No Fairy tail char has a ''good chance'' against Akainu , but nice try

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for ratava
Ratava

9320

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Akainu clears

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

7235

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@comicvinepoozer1: No Fairy tail char has a ''good chance'' against Akainu , but nice try

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Please stop tagging me if you aren't knowledgeable on the series.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

7235

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lukundra said:

I always thought Akainu's ability was supposed to be naturally superior to ice. Considering he beat Aokiji, who I (think) has much better Ice manipulation feats, would these guys really be a problem? I mean, can you freeze someone who can generate an endless supply of magma?

Well Both Gray and Silvers Ice aren't really normal Ice. They both are special Ice that can't be melted even by Natsu (at that time Natsu could melt iron steel and glass without a problem). Aokiji Ice was melted by Hot water I believe? Although that could be poor writing, If I may I'll ask @leo-343 for Aokiji Ice feats. But Anyway, Invel's feats were able to freeze Natsu's top temperature (His regular temperature could melt an entire coliseum) and was also stated to be above even absolute zero temperatures.