• Win by any means
  • Peak Manga versions
Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Stalemate. They can’t kill fused Lilith and Lilith can’t hurt them as they will melt and freeze her magic

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lilith takes this

Stehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LimitBreaker1

@pics said:

they are faster, and their fire and ice is much more potent as they can even effect even concepts

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitbreaker1:

their fire and ice is much more potent as they can even effect even concepts

The whole "burning concepts" thing is vague in how I see it. While sure, concepts are burnt and frozen, this may only apply to magic-based abilities specifically, as the only concept freezing and burning them showed specifically worked on a spell-based attack, and given Asta someone who doesn't emit magic was completely unaffected by such. It's not a matter of Anti-Magic just being immune to all magic either as Mirror Magic has interacted with Anti-Magic in the past. I'd feel as if Aokiji and Akainu have more potent ice if not relative, to be honest, and I'd gladly make a case for them in that regards.

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LimitBreaker1

@pics said:

@limitbreaker1:

The whole "burning concepts" thing is vague in how I see it. While sure, concepts are burnt and frozen, this may only apply to magic-based abilities specifically, as the only concept freezing and burning them showed specifically worked on a spell-based attack, and given Asta someone who doesn't emit magic was completely unaffected by such. It's not a matter of Anti-Magic just being immune to all magic either as Mirror Magic has interacted with Anti-Magic in the past. I'd feel as if Aokiji and Akainu have more potent ice if not relative, to be honest, and I'd gladly make a case for them in that regards.

well sure but how can you scale aokiji's and akainu's potency to lillith?

Avatar image for deactivated-6093f61fcec9c
deactivated-6093f61fcec9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

@limitbreaker1:

I think, I agree with this..?

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitbreaker1: Aokiji can freeze a Continent sized area of the ocean:

No Caption Provided

It was implied to last a week, per his words. Aokiji's Ice would have to soak in the sun's heat per cubic meter, and the sun emits 1360 watts. Aokiji's Ice over a continent-sized area would be absorbing nukes level of energy every second, and that total energy can be anywhere between Large Island to Large Country, making his Ice that potent. Akainu even being capable of evaporating Aokiji's Ice and fighting against it for 10 days straight would make Aokiji's Ice and Akainu's magma worth teratons level of heat. Consistent with Ace being able to passively change the climate of an Island for a day, which yielded Island level results.

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

No Caption Provided

It was implied to last a week, per his words. Aokiji's Ice would have to soak in the sun's heat per cubic meter, and the sun emits 1360 watts. Aokiji's Ice over a continent-sized area would be absorbing nukes level of energy every second, and that total energy can be anywhere between Large Island to Large Country, making his Ice that potent. Akainu even being capable of evaporating Aokiji's Ice and fighting against it for 10 days straight would make Aokiji's Ice and Akainu's magma worth teratons level of heat. Consistent with Ace being able to passively change the climate of an Island for a day, which yielded Island level results.

ok i agree with aokiji's ice being that potent but wouldn't it not apply to akainu since he had en elemental advantage in the fight anyways

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitbreaker1: How does Akainu have the elemental advantage when Aokiji stalemated him for 10 days straight, as a matter of fact when is it ever implied Aokiji Ice gets countered by magma?

superprohero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

No Caption Provided

Continent size freezing lol, where does it say he freeze a continent? he says that the ice is frozen till the next Island and how do you decide the distance between this and another Island?

TiredEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilith wins this.

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LimitBreaker1

@pics said:

@limitbreaker1: How does Akainu have the elemental advantage when Aokiji stalemated him for 10 days straight, as a matter of fact when is it ever implied Aokiji Ice gets countered by magma?

oh nvm Iooked back and thought I remembered it stating that Aokiji was disadvantaged when fighting akainu

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprohero:

It's almost as if you didn't click the link, which outright states a Continent area was frozen:

No Caption Provided

Even without this statement, you can still get the area he froze to a decent continent-sized area based on the horizon and the fact the guy needed to travel 2-3 islands, which are each split of a Continent sized sea of ocean.

superprohero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

oh nvm Iooked back and thought I remembered it stating that Aokiji was disadvantaged when fighting akainu

No it was never stated, this is all made up by fans just to downplay Akainu. you can just look at the Punk hazard it is half frozen and half on fire, if there devil fruits were not equal the result would have been different.

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: i still say lilith wins bc the admirals have no way to put her down

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers