#201 Edited by Earendill (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@coolguy18 said:

There's still idiots saying tsunade wins?^^^^ LOL. Aizen dissects.

Lol. What did Aizen do until now? Besides, Tsunade won't die.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Aizen has no solution against Katsuyu.

Looking at the feats, i can say it comfortably, Tsunade wins.

#202 Posted by grappolo (2960 posts) - - Show Bio

Lock this mismatch, aizen stomps.

#203 Posted by gabrielbelmont (794 posts) - - Show Bio

with all respect, but if the aizen fart in the face of the tsunade, she is already dead.

Avatar image for hollowbutterfly
#204 Edited by HollowButterfly (260 posts) - - Show Bio

@grappolo said:

This, I can't believe I just read 5 pages worth of nonsense LMAO. This is so disrespectful smh. Aizen manhandles, godstomps, roflstomps, LOLstomps, curbstomps, etc etc etc. It really shows you how far CV trolls will go these days because they don't want to accept they're wrong LOL.

#205 Posted by COOLGUY18 (966 posts) - - Show Bio
#206 Posted by Aristeaus (918 posts) - - Show Bio

@coolguy18 said:

Do what, with what now?

Aizen pre hogyoku was at the peak of shinigami abilities. Thats the whole reason he started with the hogyoku to begin with.

He is far faster then Tsunade. He casually stops bankai level physical with a single finger ( You know, the kind of attacks that break skyscrapers ). He has some of the most powerful hax in existence. He is far more intelligent then Tsunade.

Aizen bisects her before she even knows what is going on.

#207 Posted by ovy7 (2631 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#208 Edited by Earendill (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aristeaus said:
@earendill said:
@coolguy18 said:

Do what, with what now?

Aizen pre hogyoku was at the peak of shinigami abilities. Thats the whole reason he started with the hogyoku to begin with.

And you think Tsunade is a normal human?

He is far faster then Tsunade.

I don't remember a speed feat on Aizen. You can show if you have one. Of course if there's something like that :)

He is far more intelligent then Tsunade.

I agree with that.

He casually stops bankai level physical with a single finger ( You know, the kind of attacks that break skyscrapers ). He has some of the most powerful hax in existence.

Aizen bisects her before she even knows what is going on.

Based on what?

#209 Posted by FaradaySloth (8437 posts) - - Show Bio

"bLeACh iS wANkEd"

No Caption Provided

#210 Posted by gabrielbelmont (794 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen puts Tsunade in KS and leaves her dreaming forever.

#211 Posted by Jko1 (2988 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1 said:

R.I.P. Tsunade.

#212 Edited by Earendill (950 posts) - - Show Bio
#213 Posted by FaradaySloth (8437 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth said:

"IcHigO bEaTEn melIoDaS"

No Caption Provided

Fixed.

Well everyone who reads both series knows that Ichigo beats Meliodas :)

#215 Edited by Earendill (950 posts) - - Show Bio
#216 Posted by FaradaySloth (8437 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth said:
@earendill said:
@faradaysloth said:

"IcHigO bEaTEn melIoDaS"

No Caption Provided

Fixed.

Well everyone who reads both series knows that Ichigo beats Meliodas :)

In dreams? Because feat is not so.

Mel by feats can't hurt Ichigo :)

#217 Posted by ourmanuel (10429 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen doesn’t have time for this, he sends base ulquiorra to sort her out.

#218 Posted by Hope_w (2835 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats? Mel swinging a twig in a vastly weaker version has a feat comparable to ichigo best.....this fanbase is an absolute parody.

By feats and pure feats, Tsunade scales to superior opponents therefore stomps. Positively certain Edo Madara clears the verse without effort.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
#219 Posted by hurricanefunnel (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

probably mismatch

#220 Posted by cooljammy18 (2336 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh Naruto fans..

Aizen wins handily.

#221 Posted by ourmanuel (10429 posts) - - Show Bio

Positively certain Edo Madara clears the verse without effort.

"bLeACh iS wANkEd"

No Caption Provided

#222 Posted by TheOriginalOne (3967 posts) - - Show Bio

How the f does Tsunade scales to stronger opponents??? This is the problem with Hope, where there are no feats, HE STARTS USING BULLSHIT SCALING.

Spiderman has tussles with high high tiers like Hulk and Thor multiple times in his publication so if we use Hope's logic, he should be able to beat high mid tiers to high low tiers pretty easily right??? JUST BECAUSE YOU FIGHT A HIGH TIER DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE ON THEIR LEVEL, ESPECIALLY WHEN THAT HIGH TIER IS TOYING WITH YOU. Tsunade has no proper speed feats, not reaction feats, no piercing feats and I can keep going.

For God sakes, STOP THIS NARUTO WANK ALREADY HOPE.

#223 Posted by TheVivas (19245 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w: For the two comments above

#224 Posted by Hope_w (2835 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: Nothing too out of the ordinary. You see they were smart enough to not actually confront me with otherwise, nothing that concerns me.

#225 Posted by Rebake (3892 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen handily

#226 Posted by Eeef (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen treads over Tsunade.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
#227 Posted by xMangog__Beastx (4700 posts) - - Show Bio

@grappolo said:

#230 Edited by FaradaySloth (8437 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone said:

How the f does Tsunade scales to stronger opponents??? This is the problem with Hope, where there are no feats, HE STARTS USING BULLSHIT SCALING.

Then he cries when Bleach scaling stomps his Naruto scaling.

#231 Posted by Aristeaus (918 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't remember a speed feat on Aizen. You can show if you have one. Of course if there's something like that :)

Based on what?

Yes. All characters in Naruto are essentially, normal humans. Regular, throwaway weapons, regularly hurt / kill Ninja. Most, if not all, defensive abilities are cloak/hax related. Tsunades defenses are reactive, meaning she has to heal after being hurt.

Aizen has a number of speed feats. The fact that you are acting like he doesnt makes me think you are trolling. Ichigo in bankai blitzed Byakuyay, a character well known for his high level speed. That same Ichigo, was essentially blitzed by Pre-Hog Aizen.

Again, Aizen was the peak of shinigami abilities. Meaning he scales, at a minimum, to ALL high level shinigami speed feats. Even low scaling puts him MHS+, which is far above Tsunade.

It also means they cleave through skyscrapers like butter.

#232 Posted by Divine_Reborn (208 posts) - - Show Bio

Tsunade is impossible to place, she should be above pain arc sm naruto by at least 5-10x but thats it. And pain arc sm naruto is far from even small mountain level.

Whereas this aizen should be be above tsunade in physical stats, even if she uses her seal. Aizen casually blitzes or just puts her in KS

#233 Edited by Earendill (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aristeaus said:
@earendill said:

Based on what?

Yes. All characters in Naruto are essentially, normal humans. Regular, throwaway weapons, regularly hurt / kill Ninja. Most, if not all, defensive abilities are cloak/hax related. Tsunades defenses are reactive, meaning she has to heal after being hurt.

*facepalm**

No Caption Provided

When he was 13 year age genin Neji, although he was punctured twice by this attack, he did not die twice.

And Naruto characters normal human? While HOUGYOKU Aizen is punctured by a small hill-level attack, and when it's sealed. This is overly funny, loool.

Aizen has a number of speed feats. The fact that you are acting like he doesnt makes me think you are trolling. Ichigo in bankai blitzed Byakuyay, a character well known for his high level speed. That same Ichigo, was essentially blitzed by Pre-Hog Aizen. Again, Aizen was the peak of shinigami abilities. Meaning he scales, at a minimum, to ALL high level shinigami speed feats. Even low scaling puts him MHS+, which is far above Tsunade.

Looool. Ichigo? Byakuya? A fodder! I repeat, I don't remember a speed feat on Aizen. You can show if you have one. Of course if there's something like that :))

It also means they cleave through skyscrapers like butter.

Dreams? Tsunade feats >>> Aizen feats. You must accept this. If you think otherwise, shut up or please FEATS! Again, ''Of course if there's something like that :))''

#235 Posted by ourmanuel (10429 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is so funny

#236 Posted by gabrielbelmont (794 posts) - - Show Bio

aizen puts Tsunade in KS, what's the problem with naruto fanboys understanding this?

#237 Edited by Aristeaus (918 posts) - - Show Bio

@earendill

You gotta be trolling at this point. Being punctured in non-lethal spots is not a testament to them being more then human. Humans can survive injuries such as this in the real world. Even high level ninja in the naruto world use regular weapons because they are effective against other ninja.

Why would I post speed feats if your going to continue to say "fodder" to everything. Sigh. There are already tons of feats posted on this thread with the overwhelming majority thinking this is a stomp in Aizens favor. We arent having a CaV here. You can keep on being deluded for all I care.

She has literally no counter to KS anyway. She just dies.

#239 Edited by Earendill (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aristeaus:

Feat = troll? Okay, i understand.

(By the way, at first i was going to say Aizen wins. But when i see the comments, i stubbornes. I wondered how you are so sure because. It turned out as i expected :))

#240 Posted by RuthlessKiller (975 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone:I have noticed you have a problem with the fact that naruto characters are above Island level. You go from thread to thread looking to discredit their feats(you can't even do that) yet you hardly do the same for the opposing side.

@hope_w:those guys are fucking cowards. Especially the original one. He won't tag you, he dickrides anyone who opposes you and such. That toneri vs superman thread still angers me because I couldn't even reply to him.

#241 Posted by ourmanuel (10429 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruthlesskiller: you’re dickriding a dude who says Tsunade beats Aizen and that edo Madara solos the verse.

#242 Posted by kroczilla (1810 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow! This is still going on?

Can't believe people still legit believe Tsunade stands a chance against any version of aizen

#243 Edited by TheOriginalOne (3967 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruthlesskiller: What? Are you being stupid?

I put Naruto and Sasuke at moon level but continental to multi continental busters. How is that me having a problem? I even say they have LS reactions. I have even said Naruto God tiers can stomp bleach God tiers.

Do you know why I won't tag Hope? Because he does the same thing to me fool. Ask anyone here. He will mention me in this comment but won't tag me. So why should I offer his the decency to tag him huh?

I only oppose feats when wankers like you exaggerate them. That is it.

Also, you are seriously defending hope here? The guy who says Tsunade can beat Aizen when she has no impressive speed feats, no impressive reaction feats? Huh?

Are you sure you not he one who has a problem with certain bleach characters beating Naruto characters?

And that Toneri and Supes thread angers you? You were caught lying about the force of a stab and slash, I even proved, using your own site, that overhand stabs, which basically what Toneri did with a sword, has a higher force behind it than a thrust.

#244 Posted by ourmanuel (10429 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone: don’t worry about Ruthless.

He’s just a keyboard jōnin.

#245 Posted by TheOriginalOne (3967 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: I'm not lol. But if we wants to go, I'll put him in his place again.

#246 Posted by RuthlessKiller (975 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruthlesskiller: you’re dickriding a dude who says Tsunade beats Aizen and that edo Madara solos the verse.

I don't give a damn about tsunade or aizen so I don't care. I don't think Edo madara soloes(shinji stomps him to be honest). I just don't like originals behaviour.

#247 Edited by Earendill (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Edo Madara soloes verse? Lol, no. I must say that i disagree.

#248 Posted by ourmanuel (10429 posts) - - Show Bio

Edo Madara soloes verse? Lol, no. I must say that i disagree.

You don’t say...

#249 Posted by Earendill (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: Maybe. Because for im someone who thinks Hashirama can do it. But Madara? Lol, no.

#250 Posted by RuthlessKiller (975 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone: I'll admit I made an exagerration when conveying my message to you.

What I meant was:

• I noticed you had a problem with toneri having above Island level durability.
  • You didn't quote hope_w before you ranted on his posts. You also didn't debunk his post.
  • The toneri vs superman thread was closed before I could reply. You made a lot of claims that just weren't true.