Aizen vs Tsunade

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By kroczilla

@kayc: 1) i didnt give reitsu soul rip resistance. The author of bleach did. Not my fault you are butthurt about it.

2) you are right. The reaper seal shouldnt be compared to a sul burial. It at best falls under what fodder hallows do casually i.e. rip outand devour souls. Heck they can even trap a soul in another being entirely.

3) hiruzen was weak and clearly orochimaru was in no way resisting the seal hence he manipulated his sword to stab hiruzen before the latter could complete the jutsu. I asked you to show me were it was stated that orochimaru could resistthe technique but you cant because such statement doesnt exist. Instead what we know is that hiruzen was too weak to complete such a powerful jutsu having used it already via shadow clone. And again by your logic, there is no way minato whose chakra reserves at full power cant compare to a regular bijuu, would have been able to use the death reaper seal on the kyuubi who at half his full power, equalled five bijuu

Edit. orochimaru s soul was being successfully removed until he manipulated his blade to stab hiruzen.

4) all we saw wasthat naruto gripped his soul using kyuubi chakra and he stated that his soul was being pulled out. There isnt enough proof that he would have resisted as killerbeeinterfered and somewhat distracted nagato.

5) *facepalm* how exactly is having wood jutsu and rinnegan (both of which he merely acquired) proof of better chakra control? All you proved is that madara was more powerful. The use of ninshu is regarded as the peak of chakra control and naruto used it effortlessly. Even sasuke who has been stated to be just as talented asmadara was enviousat the ease with which naruto controlled large volumes of chakra, even passing it to thousands of shinobis.

6) again, the undoing of edo tensei isnt a soul rip resistance due to the simply matter that NO ONE WAS TRYING TO RIP OUT MADARA'S SOUL. And dan's jutsu merely allowed him to release his soul from his body. It didbt cancel the edo tensei contract yet he remain to save and say goodbye to tsunade. Stil not a soul rip feat which by simple definition involves someone trying to rip your freaking soul.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By kasya_carey

Is Tsunade striking power comparable to Yoruichi? When she activated her seal during the war, her speed boosted to great levels.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a mismatch.Aizen 10/10 low-diff

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not going to go over all I said. I believe I've made myself clear on how kcm Naruto and Oro resisted it. In Naruto's case he was holding unto his soul with chakra making an ability Pain had to be voided even though it is for a limited time as you claim, it still clearly shows CHAKRA CAN RESIST SOUL PULL.

Best to end it here, with 2 responses

1.) Me, butthurt. Nahhhhhh, I'm totally sipping some juice with a straw right now, enjoying myself. Also, I didn't give chakra soul rip feats, the author did via Madara, KCM Naruto and Orochimaru

2.) So now you concede that soul burial/ removal of soul with gloves or kisukes walking stick ain't the same as Death reaper Seal, yet you were claiming because hiruzen performed it on Edo hashi and tobi, bleach characters can somehow do it. PLZZZ, make up your mind. What was the point to our whole argument in the first place, lol

Kroc, Kroc, Kroczillla, stop being stubborn. Soul burial is an effect from a zanpaktou that sends souls to the afterlife. Edo tensei jutsu is a jutsu that binds a soul to the earth forcing a soul to remain within a body and stopping its projection to the afterlife. It is closer to a SEALiNG TECH. The only way to deal with them is by using a STRONG sealing tech to seal either their bodies or their souls or to end the technique itself. Soul burial or kisukes staff ain't a sealing tech, iirc. So claiming it defeats Madara is even bullshit. My God why did I even indulge you. Or do you believe that soul burial can somehow break Edo contract and end Edo jutsu??. In which I would call bullshit××10000000

You are making me go over this again. When the binding contract of Edo jutsu was released. Naturally souls must go to the afterlife, for the binding power keeping them on earth has broken. No soul can stay on earth in Naruto, it is just a fact. Every Edo tensei experienced the pull (Just why do you think Madara was leaving his edo body). But he CLEARLY RESISTED THAT PULL TO THE AFTERLIFE WITH WHAT, PURE CHAKRA CONTROL, NO JUTSU WAS USED. Tell me the diffence between resisting someone trying to rip your soul and the soul pull experience in Naruto. Both of them are forces acting on the soul, Are you telling me bleach's soul pull force is more powerful than Naruto's soul pull force?. How can we tell?. In order to avoid NLF, we go by verse energy equalization and powerscaling. The best soul Kisuke and Rukia removed was BOS Ichigo who holds no candle to Edo Madara, lol.

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Kayc

@kroczilla: I'm not going to go over all I said. I believe I've made myself clear on how kcm Naruto and Oro resisted it. In Naruto's case he was holding unto his soul with chakra making an ability Pain had to be voided even though it is for a limited time as you claim, it still clearly shows CHAKRA CAN RESIST SOUL PULL. I asked you before, do you believe Pain can pull Edo Madara's soul out?

Best to end it here, with 2 responses

1.) Me, butthurt. Nahhhhhh, I'm totally sipping some juice with a straw right now, enjoying myself. Also, I didn't give chakra soul rip resistance feats, the author did via Madara, KCM Naruto and Orochimaru feats

2.) So now you concede that soul burial/ removal of soul with gloves or kisukes walking stick ain't the same as Death reaper Seal, yet you were claiming because hiruzen performed it on Edo hashi and tobi, bleach characters can somehow do it. PLZZZ, make up your mind. What was the point to our whole argument in the first place, lol

Kroc, Kroc, Kroczillla, stop being stubborn. Soul burial is an effect from a zanpaktou that sends souls to the afterlife. Edo tensei jutsu is a jutsu that binds a soul to the earth forcing a soul to remain within a body and stopping its projection to the afterlife. It is closer to a SEALiNG TECH. The only way to deal with them is by using a STRONG sealing tech to seal either their bodies or their souls (via reaper death seal that cost user's life) or to end the technique itself. Soul burial or kisukes staff ain't a sealing tech, iirc. So claiming it defeats Madara is even bullshit. My God why did I even indulge you. Or do you believe that soul burial can somehow break Edo contract and end Edo jutsu??. In which I would call bullshit××10000000

You are making me go over this again. When the binding contract of Edo jutsu was released. Naturally souls must go to the afterlife, for the binding power keeping them on earth has broken. No soul can stay on earth in Naruto, it is just a fact. Every Edo tensei experienced the pull (Just why do you think Madara was leaving his edo body). But he CLEARLY RESISTED THAT PULL TO THE AFTERLIFE WITH WHAT, PURE CHAKRA CONTROL, NO JUTSU WAS USED. Tell me the diffence between resisting someone trying to rip your soul and the soul pull experience in Naruto. Both of them are forces acting on the soul, Are you telling me bleach's soul pull force is more powerful than Naruto's soul pull force?. How can we tell?. In order to avoid NLF, we go by verse energy equalization and powerscaling. The best soul Kisuke and Rukia removed was BOS Ichigo who holds no candle to Edo Ma

dara, lol.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kayc: i ve already debunked your "so-called' evidence of soul rip resistance.

Madara doesnt count as it isnt an actual soul rip attack. He is basically no better than wandering pulses in bleach who remain in the mortal world after death and have to be soul buried.

Naruto cant be called a resistant feat given that we saw no real evidence that he could resist. All he said was that his soul was getting removed and it was kinda creepy after which killer bee and then, itachi intefered. Nagato never got the chance to complete the technique.

The very fact that you honestly believe orochimaru actually resisted a soul rip just shows how desperate you are. It was quite clear that his soul was getting ripped with zero problem before hiruzen got stabbed. He couldnt move his body and he couldnt use any jutsu (i.e. his chakra wasnt responding to him). Basically, he was completely helpless. Heck all he could do at that point was wait for hiruzen to die from his wounds (as he expressly stated). Hiruzen unfortunately was far to weak to actually complete the technique which on its own is an extremeful powerful technique and would obviously be extremely taxing on an old man with nigh empty chakra reserves and fatal physical injuries (orochimaru had nothing to do with this apart from driving a sword through his back). Hence hiruzen eventually settled for taking away orochimaru's arms (even orochimaru didnt realise what had happened until after he realised his arms were no longer responding). Heck if your theory was even half true, orochimaru who was still pretty healthy and in his ptime shouldnt have needed to use a sword to prevent hiruzen from ripping his soul. He could have just stood there and resisted given the fact that at the time he had far greater chakra reserves and extemely good chakra control, comparable to hiruzen himself. Same with minato against the kyuubi.

I honestly dont see the point of remunding me what the edo tensei seal is. When i see proof that the seal can hold up against an attempt at a soul rip, you will have my concession. All the edo tebsei seal has ever shown being effective against are purely physical attacks which has zero bearing on an attack on your soul. Also the fact that character A is far more powerful than character B has no bearing on whether or not they can resist an attack on their soul which isnt even a conventional attack so i fail to see how madara being stronger than BOS ichigo is relevant.

The funniest thing is that even IF your arguements have some truth to them (they dont though), there are still several gotei members with the raw power to violate madara's soul.

Also i dont think you are understanding what i was saying. Death reaper seal is inferior to soul burial. Hence at best, it is comparable to what fodder hallows do casually.

dunmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dunmer: already addressed this with someone else. Unless i see some feats of madara or an edo resisting a actual soul rip attack, he gonna get soul ripped by the gotei.

You have actually being provided with such feats you just choose to be in denial.

1. Madara resisted cancellation of edo tensei which forcefully removes your soul from your body, your argument is he only did withing a short period of time so it means he an not hold out against a soul ripper which is absolutely false because he an use that same technique anytime and for as long as he wants.

2. Edo tensei is a justsu that binds a soul to a body, unless soul rippers have shown to overcome such a technique, then the are absolutely useless against Madara.

3. Madara has the rennigan which is used basically for soul manipulation (for soul removal (Nagato using it to remove Naruto's soul) or soul restorations (Nagato using it to restore the souls of killed konoha citizens, Obito using it to revive Madara completely)

The three above prove soul rippers which have only worked against fodder human souls is useless against Madara who has counters for it, you are only in denial as you always have been.

The only reason soul rip work on humans is because they are the only race who lack reitsu which can resist such attacks

So they are fodder against soul attacks unlike Madara who has a plethora of counters against it, good to know.

(e.g.tatsuki resisting yammy's atempt at devouring her soul) and unlike reitsu,

And Yammy doesn't use a soul ripper so?

chakra doesnt necessarily serves as a defense to a soul rip.

Who is claiming such a feat to be true. Madara doesn't need to rely on chakra like Bleah hars relly on reitsu, he has other techniques to acomplish the same feat. Its lame for you to even claim Reitsu as the only counter for soul rippers.

So madara being powerful (forgetting the fact that there are several gotei members who are just as if not far more powerful) is completely irelevant as being "powerful" means jack in the face of an attack at your soul.

Context bro context, we are debating soul rips. What makes Madara so strong in that department is because of the several counters he has against fodder soul rippers that an work against only fodder humans. Or are you saying a soul rippers effects on fodder humans would be the same as its effects against Madara? and oh one on one Madara would oneshot any of the Gotei 13, together they get beat down as well.

Madara merely resisted his soul returing to the afterlife long for a few seconds which was long enough for him to und the contract.

Just because he used the technique for a few seconds doesn't mean he is limited to using it for only that few seconds. He can always use it at his convenience. Your baseless time caps on Naruto characters abilities is becoming a high light of your poor debating skills. So how many seconds would you cap Madara's souls resisting teh at 1 second?, 2 seconds? or 3 seconds? very funny.

It wasnt even an actual soul rip attack, so i dnt know how its relevant here.

Dude how is it not relevant here when it forced his soul from leaving his body huh? You claimed soul rippers forces souls to leave bodies. Madara has a tehnique which prevents his soul from leaving his body, thus binding his soul to his body. No matter how you deny it, soul rippers are useless against edo Madara.

Also when has the rinnegan ever countered soul bssed attacks? Just because it can perform them doesnt mean it can necessarily counter them.

Reniggan has a path for soul manipulation, either removing or returning souls to the body. See above for references.

P.s.i havent encounter such thread, but you telling madara stomped is kinda pointless considering all i ve learnt about you.

Lol, its not pointless when its not my opinion alone that Madara stomps the (Gotei 13). There are several of those threads lying around on Cvine, just google it. Did you even bother to chek those threads?, I guess you did not.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By AvatarReiko

Erm, this is spite. Aizen decapitates her

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
deactivated-5a794b61068b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like some of the arguments in here have gotten a little off topic.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This actually got to 4 pages.....

Seriously, Aizen wins this with little difficulty

dunmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ Vermillion0831: You dont say bro, it just couldn't be helped.

@ BlackestNight93: We all know, of topic debates bloated this.

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Kayc

@kroczilla: When I read that reaper seal is inferior to soul burial, I now understood you're a bleach**** and absolute wanker.

You are claiming that Soul burial can nullify the Edo tensei jutsu which binds the opponents soul to a body which is based on what, exactly?. And still further comparing the Edo tensei technique to bleach souls (wandering pulses as you put it). Tell me are this wandering pulses are they bound to a body with a jutsu?

Let me cut to the chase. Only SEALING TECHS have been shown to work on edo tensei in Naruto and that's all we have seen. The rest is speculation from your part that this "soul burial' bullshit '' would even work and Until you prove to me that this bullshit Gonzui, soul burial can even break the jutsu or can even seal a soul, your reaching bro?

You have basically not debunked Narutoverse soul rip resistance feats, I don't know what you are talking about whether you believe it or not.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By kroczilla

@kayc: what the reaper seal does is exactly the same thing fodder hallows do all the time. It might be a big deal in the narutoverse but its fodder lvl in bleach. The same way creating a portal to a dimension is considered god tier lvl in naruto but in bleach, literally every relevant race and their fodders can do it with ease.

When you prove that the edo tensei seal can hold up against a soul rip, then i ll concede.

And i compared what madara did to what wandering pulses do regularly i.e. resist going to the after life. Again, a big deal in the narutoverse but not so much in bleach. Some pulseseven effectively seal themselves via soul chains unto a particular thing they are bound to and yet soul burial would work just fine.

Repeating that edo tensei binds a soul to a body is pointless since you havent even proven that it can hold up against a soul rip whereas i have shown that it cannot hold up against such attacks. Not to mention soul burial worked on a kid bound to the body of a bird easily.

I also took my time to debunk your claims of soul rip resistance especially as regards orochimaru where your points expressly contradict each other. You claim that good chakra control can negate a soul rip forgetting the fact that orochimaru had neither control of his body or chakra at that time.

Feel free to call me a wanker. Doesnt really change the fact that you are wrong though.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By alextheboss

Here are some more feats from characters weaker than Aizen.

The shockwave from a casual swing of Kenpachi's sword cuts right through a building.
The shockwave from a casual swing of Kenpachi's sword cuts right through a building.
Ichigo and Kenpachi colliding causes city block level destruction.
Ichigo and Kenpachi colliding causes city block level destruction.
A casual attack from Ulquiorra
A casual attack from Ulquiorra
Ichigo tanked 5 of these
Ichigo tanked 5 of these
No Caption Provided

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

Ah......What CV is all about..... getting in a mismatch thread where you have the only opposing opinion and go from there. Wish I could find that hilarity in it that I saw back then...bump btw.

EDIT: Tsunade still stomps.

Criostomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Aizen. Out of all the Kage level shinobi in Naruto, Tsunade is probably the slowest. She's never demonstrated ANY speed that I've ever seen, nothing noteworthy anyway, whereas base Aizen appears to be faster than most of the Naruto-verse. I'd say she's stronger than Aizen, but probably not by a lot, and Aizen has shown that strength means almost nothing against him. And he HF in my opinion only delays the inevitable. I see no situation where Tsunade wins, but I could see it being a sort of interesting match for a few seconds. Due to her HF, she won't be insta-stomped but with Aizens speed, he could still end it with ease....or so I think.

I'm trying to be as understanding as possible, but I'm just not seeing where people are trying to argue for Tsunade. For the people saying she's faster....or fast at all...please show some speed feats. Because she's the only "top tier" shinobi other than maybe Gaara that I've never seen pulling off one of those "faster than the eye can see" attacks.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone who wishes to fight and beat Aizen must first prove he can somehow go around his hypnosis. Tsunde doesn't have any special anti-hypnosis power, she will just die to Aizen like everyone else did.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why bump this spite? Tsunade is under KS before the battle starts.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only way Aizen is beating Tsunade is with KS(possibly kido)and that's if she let him activate it. One punch and it could be over for Aizen. Stabbing Tsunade isn't gonna do much as she already shown even with the seal not activated she can endure fatal stab wounds.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, lock this mismatch.

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By GXrevs06

@criostomp said:

I'm trying to be as understanding as possible, but I'm just not seeing where people are trying to argue for Tsunade. For the people saying she's faster....or fast at all...please show some speed feats. Because she's the only "top tier" shinobi other than maybe Gaara that I've never seen pulling off one of those "faster than the eye can see" attacks.

It's just Naruto wank. It's been happening a lot recently.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/naruto-and-sasuke-vs-new-52-superman-1856904/?page=6

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/how-long-would-it-take-for-frieza-to-solo-everyone-1856718/?page=5

Sakura and Tsunade can also bust cities and mountains with their punches

Snailpaste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some serious Naruto wank

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: Not sure you can complain about Naruto wank when A) you literally only have two examples, so not sure how that constitutes "happening a lot", and B) stated yourself in one of those examples that Superman would snap Naruto and Sasuke's necks and flick their bodies into space when he's *in character*.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@criostomp: Why does Tsunade herself need "faster than the eye" speed feats when characters slower than her already have them?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 emperorthanos-  Moderator

This actually got to 4 pages.....

Seriously, Aizen wins this with little difficulty

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Why don't you give credit to the artist who drew the picture in your very first post?

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen stomps.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By alextheboss
samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Itachus17

@alextheboss: Aizen wins 100%, but Tsunade is also downplayed here 100%...

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Raziel2014

in this fight suppose to be a joke? aizen is several times stronger than tsunade and speed wise aizen is in another dimension, who ever thinks tsunade is even remotely as fast as aizen must be delusional, yes aizen feats are not much but even those are more than enough, he grabs ichigos bankai with 1 finger while ichigo bankai easily stopped yammy punched without even a ounce of efford and the damage to the ground from the force alone can be seen, he stopped komamura bankai with 1 hand a bankai enough to be called a susanoo, just take what the espadas tanked and did and use them as minimal for aizen, tsunade will get rekt by grimmjow so how does she even beat aizen? even unreleased yammy will give tsunade a hard time so anyone think tsunade can fight against aizen or any captain is clearly trolling, tsunade strength is not passive but is the usage of Charkra Control and as for hypnosis no one in naruto has a counter as aizen zanpaktu does not put anyone under genjutsu but hypnosis that in on the soul level, this fight reminds me of an old barragan vs tsunade sigh.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R.I.P. Tsunade.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aizen stomp

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why hasn’t this spite thread been locked?

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

two reasons

1. There are multiple people arguing Tsunade wins.

2. Someone just bumped it, mods don't just go an lock threads over a year old.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Listen I love Tsunade but I mean seriously her shit would get wrecked lol.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

I don’t get how anyone can make an argument for Tsunade he could literally swing his sword in her direction and bisect her.

Aizen literally told harrible that the espada were a waste of time becuase their collective power doesn’t even exceed his own in base lmao.

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All possible scenarios:

1. Aizen swings his sword and Tsunade gets split in 2.

2. Tsunade charges and Aizen uses kido and vaporize her.

3. Tsunade punches at Aizen who catches her fist and slashes her in 2

Tsunade uses hundred healings jutsu

1. Aizen casually bisects her with a swing of his sword.

2. Tsunade charges and Aizen smirks while he kills her with raikoho

3. Tsunade punches at Aizen who stops it with his index finger then slashes her

Tsunade uses Naruto wank mode

1. Aizen barely nicks her with a full power swing and she one shots him.

2. Aizen's kido is deemed useless by brute strength and she kills him in one punch

3. Tsunade terrifies Aizen with her strength and punches his head off

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen stomps.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen, duuuh

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Tsunade wins.

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's still idiots saying tsunade wins?^^^^ LOL. Aizen dissects.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tsunade takes this, just look at her image from the OP.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By ourmanuel

They have sex and create the most beautiful children.

Lol at mountain buster Tsunade.

Lol at Part 1 kakashi beating urahara.

This just goes to show the type of wank there was from two years ago, then again, only Hope- err I mean cosmic lantern was debating for Tsunade.