Aizen vs Tsunade

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@grappolo said:

@koays: I would love to know your opinion about this thread.

The fight itself?

I think based solely on feats Tsunade loses a long fight to ranged attacks or a short fight to KS..unless Aizen is stupid enough to get into a prolonged close range fight. Which lets be honest...wont happen because even if she tags him once she wont be fast enough to cover the distance she hit him to before he recovers.

On the thread? This is silly. Were literally watching people argue about Aizens striking power and Tsunades speed. Things which arent relevant to what they actually do in their fights. And SOME of the people arguing for Tsunade seem like they just copy and pasted the normal "non-arguments" from other Bleach/Naruto threads. The two most obvious being "(Insert Bleach name here) is to slow.to beat (insert Naruto name here) and speed feats dont exist in your series so i win" and of course "If A is strong enough to do B then that mean my character can do C" Which is silly since that logic allows for implications like Orochimaru and part 1 Naruto and Sakura having "meteor durability" because ABC logic is stupid. None of which is relevant since Tsunade had striking feats at all levels across the board and has no reason to think a dandy like Aizen requires Meteror level strength,.

Also Bleach fans continue to not no hoe to debate since they are doing the exact same ABC arguments to counter ..but i never expect much from them so its less grating.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kayc:

Yea, but we haven't seen full powered hado 90 performed by Base Aizen for it to be used in this battle. All we have is speculation.

It still one shot someone who would arguably put up a good fight against Tsunade.

As for the Aizen's strength feat stopping Komamura blade, it was impressive but not really Sakura/ Tsunade impressive. If that's the best Aizen can do, it falls short of Tsunade standard.

That's not the best Aizen can do, as shown by how casually he did it. Also I already posted other strength feats superior to that one.

Version 1 Raikage can match version 1 Killerbee's lariat, even killerbee says so. Look at what a lariat from killerbee can do:

How is that above Aizen's kido? Also I was talking about the Raikage's lighting jutsu, because that was a lighting Hado from Aizen.

SaiToNoHado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I did what again? I'm pretty sure you and I haven't debated for months. Obviously I don't want to have a Madara vs Bleach debate in the middle of a Tsunade vs Base Aizen debate, cause it's pretty irrelevant.

So it's highly probable that you're just trolling on an alt since I have no Idea who you are?

Then you should've phrased that better. You claimed that it was simple, because Tsunade could blitz Aizen, but all you've posted was examples of her strength, not her speed. The only argument you've made for her speed is based off comparisons between Tsunade and A, but that doesn't work since he's obviously much faster based on feats and techniques.

Except I've clearly outlined that she was able to accomplish something that he failed to do twice and that's blitz him unaided by Onoki. I've repeated this multiple times.

For our sakes, can you make an argument using actual speed feats from Tsunade herself? Something more impressive than Aizen blitzing and reacting to Captain-level fighters and attacks easily?

LOL thats just the problem 'captain level' is what again, go ahead and list some captain level feats? I'd say Kage level carries a higher title easily and we've already seen how Madara treats them. Madara is above Aizen, it's quite honestly that simple.

Aizen blitzing multiple captains > anything Tsunade's done. KS doesn't just wear off, it's permanent, the Vizards were under it's influence for over 100 years, unless Tsunade/Katsuyu know to touch the blade before it's released they're getting hypnotized. I don't remember Katsuyu being able to spew that much acid. Given his flight ability and Danku he shouldn't have any problems avoiding the acid.

Yet Aizen didn't draw his blade against said captains and when he did KS didn't come into effect? Katsuyu is well over mountain sized, he can't escape her AoE:

No Caption Provided

Even so she can split nigh infinitely and hose him down.

dunmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo said:

@dunmer: That is the konpaku that they used on plus ,every souls killed by a zanpakuto is purified and sent to soul society that's how they mantain the balance of souls.

But would it work on edo tensei Madara, that is the question. Has it ever worked on anything comparable to edo tensei or someone as strong as edo Madara.

Yamamoto is not alone madara is fighting the whole gotei 13 you forgot that?

I know he isn't, but my response was aimed at your claims that Yamamoto burning edo madara to crisps. I just stated the way Yamamoto could be defeated.

Madara is not going to make it in time there is the entire gotei to protect her

She has to be a certain distance of Madara for it to work. As soon as she shows up, she would get blitzed and oneshoted either by limbo (which she cant see), or Madara himself.

not to mention that even shunsui can kill madara with the bankai even toshiro could,

No, they cant. For one Madara is edo (Not a living being) so shunsui's bankai is useless here. One meteor drop would wipe out almost all the gotei 13 Toshiro included except for kenpachi who can be dealt with by genjutsu or limbo or a combination of both.

he is going to kill them all before they say bankai?

I never said that stop putting words in my mouth.

Yeah madara is versatile and bleach shit you are very unbiased lol.

It looks like I hurt your feelings there a bit sorry. But it is the hard truth Bleach lacks versatility.

It was a silly thread not sarcasm.

Dude I am not talking about the thread, I am talking about the post don't get confused.

Urahara is leagues above part 1 kakashi, he is on par with yoruichi, isshin and base aizen he stomps him casually, part 1 naruto verse is fodder compared to bleach again if you want to deny this there is no need to debate further.

Whatever, you can have that if want it so badly.

They float in the air using reishi platform, happy now?

So they cant fly, ah makes sense now.

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Kayc

@koays: Hope u aren't comparing part 1 Tsunade feats with her part 2 feats. Of course she wouldn't seriously hit Naruto and Sakura, does she want to kill some kids.

In the sannin battle, Tsunade stated she wasn't in her prime.This is due to being out of battle for a long time. And against Orochimaru, she has already used too much chakra in that fight before hitting him on the face (coupled with Orochimaru's regen factor)

Aizen wins tho

dunmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By dunmer

@godren said:

Naruto needs a ban like dbz the bias and wank is out of control.

Whose alt are you again?

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dunmer: bruh, a soul rip will work on edo madara regardless of how strong he is. If he doesnt have any feats of resisting a soul rip, he is going down. The edo tensei jutsu has no feats of resisting any soul rip techniques.

And as for madara vs the gotei, feel free to make a thread. I bet it will turn out like your tsunade vs ywach thread.

ragaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kroczilla: I remember Madara resisted Edo tensei cancellation that should have sent his soul to the afterlife

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By kroczilla

@kayc: not only was that different from an actual attack to rip a soul, but he resisted for no longer a minute to quickly revoke the edo tensei contract. It really isnt all that different from what dan did to meet tsunade.

If he faces the gotei, he is facing over a dozen individuals, all with the power lvl of a kage (some could even hold their own against him alone) and all with the capsbility to "purify" his soul along with varying degrees of hax he has little answer to.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen slaughterstomps.

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kroczilla: how is that any different from a soul rip? And still it doesn't even matter. He overpowered the effects of the Edo tensei by binding his soul to the body. That is pure soul manipulation which the rinnegan gives. Even a weaker character like kcm naruto resisted soul rip

Purify what soul? Are u talking about soul burial? Bullshit, That shit only works on souls.I think you are assuming edo tensei are souls which is very wrong. The edo tensei jutsu itself is binding his soul to that body. Prve to me that bleach characters can remove souls from characters as powerful as edo madara or can overwrite binding of Edo.

Note: I'm not saying Edo Madara can defeat the gotei but stop spouting bullshit about soul rip

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dunmer: Not an alt so don't go around assuming.

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: though, komamura was one shotted, it didn't kill himattack. Moments later he was on his feet. He lacks d regeneration factor unlike Tsunade to withstand the attac completely.

The feats you showed me wasn' t even comparable to Tsunade/Sakura. He was sent flying by a fingerflick from Ishin which is not a strength feat from him since he didn't resist it. He stopped the punch of a a featless arrancar.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By kroczilla

@kayc: it isnt a soul rip as it wasnt an actual attack to remove his soul. And he didnt overpower the effects of edo tensei, he resisted long enough to remove the contract by performing the hand seal in reverse so that he would be affected like the other edos whose contract with kabuto had been reversed.

Being powerful means jack if you have no feats of resisting a soul rip. And even without soul burial, shinigamis can still remove souls from bodies easily. Rukia when she lost her shinigami powers was still able to remove ichigo s soul using a special glove. Urahara did the same with a sealed zanpaktou.

And soul burial isnt restricted to souls. Ichigo in early bleach performed soul burial on that kid who had his soul trapped in the body of a bird by a hallow.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragaz said:

@alextheboss: tsunade cannot beat aizen - very simple

Simple for some, but not for others, lol.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kayc:

The feats you showed me wasn' t even comparable to Tsunade/Sakura.

How is casually doing this not comparable to them?

No Caption Provided

Komamura' bankia is almost the size of Godzilla.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He was sent flying by a fingerflick from Ishin which is not a strength feat from him since he didn't resist it.

It was a strength feat for Ishin, and Aizen is at least the same strength as him. Show me Tsuande or Sakura sending people flying with the schockwave of just a casual flick.

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Kayc

@kroczilla: If you can show me where this soul burial was performed on a human. I might be willing to comply. Cause am not so sure. As for Urahara and Rukia pulling Ichigo's soul out. It's not enough for me to believe they can do DAT on anyone who is not a shinigami. Show me were dey did it on a normal human. And I would be willing to believe.

Another thing your claiming is that, Soul burial which is a form of soul manipulation can overpower the binding seal of the Edo tensei which is still soul manipulation. Hmmm..

Well, all this would still b void if Madara encases himself in PS

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Kayc

@alextheboss: nope not seen anything from komamura's bankai to say it is as good as Sakura's strike.

No Aizen is not comparable to Isshin in strength. Unless he blocked DAT attack like it was nothing, I would have believed and still that was hyogoku fused Aizen. That is not a feat for Aizen because it clearly overpowered him and sent him through buildings.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kayc:

nope not seen anything from komamura's bankai to say it is as good as Sakura's strike.

Really?

No Caption Provided

No Aizen is not comparable to Isshin in strength. Unless he blocked DAT attack like it was nothing

Aizen was already tired from fighting all the captains and vizards.

I would have believed and still that was hyogoku fused Aizen.

He had the hogyoku in him, but it didn't affect him until later.

That is not a feat for Aizen because it clearly overpowered him and sent him through buildings.

Base Aizen is on the same level as Isshin. He clashed with him multiple times completely stopping Isshin's strikes.

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

W/ Kanzen Saimin he wins every time. W/o he wins 9 out of 10. Tsunade is stronger physically by a huge margin but lacks speed and versatility.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By kroczilla

@kayc: why the hell would they perform soul burial on a human? Shinigami dont go after human, heck they arent even allowed to harm them or interact with them unless ordered to. And the fact is that it worked on a being with a soul.

And the fact that ichigo is a shinigami would mean that he normally ought to be able to resist a soul rip unlike normal humans who get their souls ripped out and devoured all the time. HOWEVER, urahara has ripped out the soul of a normal human. More specifically, on ichigo after he had lost his shinigami powers and was basically just a human.

Edo tensei is a form of necromancy however, its even been expressly shown that it can be countered via a soul rip during hiruzen's battle with edo hashirama and tobirama.

As i said earlier madara would only last five minutes at best if he starts out without ps which still wouldnt save him from a soul rip.

Mayuri has several arrancars at his disposal. Arrancars can perform a technique called gonzui which basicalled suck out the soul of every being in the vicinity without even having to make physical contact.

Heck going ps would basically mean madara sacrifices his versatility for raw power in which case, he gonna get overwhelemed by kenpachi and adult toshiro alone.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wank is out of control

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Did this actually hit 3 pages? Seriously?

Aizen wins this.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did this actually hit 3 pages? Seriously?

Aizen wins this.

Yes, and Naruto wank is off the chart

dunmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay just this once

@godren said:

@dunmer: Not an alt so don't go around assuming.

Assumption? you are acting like one.

@dunmer: bruh, a soul rip will work on edo madara regardless of how strong he is.

That is pure bs, soul attacks only worked on fodder humans in Bleach nothing suggest it would work on just about anyone in fiction.

If he doesnt have any feats of resisting a soul rip, he is going down.

If soul rippers in Bleach doesn't have feats of ripping a technique like edo tensei or someone as strong as Madara then its one of the very long list of no limit fallacies in Bleach.

The edo tensei jutsu has no feats of resisting any soul rip techniques.

You mean like when Madara resisted is soul being forcefully removed from his body after edotensei was dispelled. He also has rennigan to counter any soul based attacks. No fodder Bleach soul attack rippers is stopping him.

And as for madara vs the gotei, feel free to make a thread. I bet it will turn out like your tsunade vs ywach thread.

There are already several threads like that already and he stomped in both so I would not even bother. Ywach vs Tsunade tread is irrelevant here, I would not care to even bother with that thread any more.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By kroczilla

@dunmer: already addressed this with someone else. Unless i see some feats of madara or an edo resisting a actual soul rip attack, he gonna get soul ripped by the gotei.

The only reason soul rip work on humans is because they are the only race who lack reitsu which can resist such attacks (e.g.tatsuki resisting yammy's atempt at devouring her soul) and unlike reitsu, chakra doesnt necessarily serves as a defense to a soul rip. So madara being powerful (forgetting the fact that there are several gotei members who are just as if not far more powerful) is completely irelevant as being "powerful" means jack in the face of an attack at your soul.

Madara merely resisted his soul returing to the afterlife long for a few seconds which was long enough for him to und the contract. It wasnt even an actual soul rip attack, so i dnt know how its relevant here. Also when has the rinnegan ever countered soul bssed attacks? Just because it can perform them doesnt mean it can necessarily counter them.

P.s.i havent encounter such thread, but you telling madara stomped is kinda pointless considering all i ve learnt about you.

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Kayc

@kroczilla: Nope soul rip aint bypassing perfect susanoo. Lol, at arrancars "gonzui'' working on Madara. When it failed to work on Ichigo's friends.

I can agree that their soul rip can work on powerless humans, but not humans that use chakra. Chakra is basically the binding of two energies " spiritual'' and "physical''. To perform any form of soul rip on a naruto character requires you overcome the chakra which binds there spirit and body. Pain could not effectively pull kcm naruto's soul because kcm naruto's chakra was strong. And this kcm naruto is weaker than Madara. Even third hokage struggled to pull out Orochimaru's soul. Same goes to Minato trying to do the same to Kyuubi. You might say well this guys aren't edo tensei. But still the Edo tensei is a ninjutsu that works by using chakra to bind a spirit to a body. The part 1example you gave about hiruzen soul ripping a hashirama and Tobirama who weren't close to full power is laughable. It just means hiruzen overcame the binding power of the edo tensei technique controlled by Orochimaru.

The edo Madara and Hashirama in part 2 are at full power and not mindlessly controlled by Orochi/Kabuto. This means they are in charge of their chakra. When the Edo technique ended and edo Madara was rising from his body, he forcefully pushed his soul into the Edo body (something other edo's couldnt do barring Dan who had a specific soul manipulation ability but still could not stay long on earth). This shows that Madara is the one in control of his soul and not the binding power of the technique.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/591/10

You can see Mei's statement here "Madara's chakra that had drifted off is firmly clinging to his body''. This shows Madara is resisting his soul going to the afterlife with his own chakra. And I can tell you, his chakra is severely more powerful than KCM Naruto's and Orochi's. Link:

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/591/16

What I'm saying is that for there soul rip ability to work on edo Madara, they would have to overcome his chakra. Heck Ichigo's friends resisted Yammy's soul rip ability. If u still want to keep arguing even with all this proof it would enter the nlf zone. Well goodluck. Cause I ain't buying it.

Note: I'm not saying edo Madara can defeat the entire gotei, that would be kind of wankish but saying soul rip is a factor here is ridiculous.

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: What I saw in that picture of Komamura's bankai was a large gust of wind that did not destroy anything. Should I post pictures of Mei water dragon jutsu deflecting meteors on impact. Still those water dragon jutsu's couldn't crack Madara's susanoo. Or should I post Madara susanoo resisting the shockwaves of juubi's Tenpechii that eradicated a large portion of the frost country. How about Madara's susanoo tanking cho odama rasengan without a scratch.

Well, we may never reach any conclusion on this so I won't go on. Aizen wins only due to flight and KS

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

On the thread? This is silly. Were literally watching people argue about Aizens striking power and Tsunades speed. Things which arent relevant to what they actually do in their fights. And SOME of the people arguing for Tsunade seem like they just copy and pasted the normal "non-arguments" from other Bleach/Naruto threads. The two most obvious being "(Insert Bleach name here) is to slow.to beat (insert Naruto name here)

Since I do believe you to be referring to me and I'm a firm believer of wearing the shoe if it fits how about you take a crack at it? Nobody in bleach in physically faster than the raikage, please provide at the very least a showing, statement, or feat that even implies that this is false. I guess aizen doesn't use striking power to hurt his enemies? I guess Tsunade didn't use speed to surprise Madara? I guess the on-panel illustration that proves you're a liar is incorrect simply because you say so. Laughable. Speed and strength isn't something you turn off.

and speed feats dont exist in your series so i win" and of course "If A is strong enough to do B then that mean my character can do C"

You mean how basically every speed feat in bleach is 'captain level' with absolutely no definition of what it is in the first place? with only showings from one character being correlated throughout the series? Yet Tsunade accomplishing something A failed to do multiple times is ABC Logic? I think it's certainly obvious what you came here to do.

Which is silly since that logic allows for implications like Orochimaru and part 1 Naruto and Sakura having "meteor durability" because ABC logic is stupid.

Absolutely no one here has been doing that but the very well known bleach debaters (if that's what you want to call them) who over hype kenny.

None of which is relevant since Tsunade had striking feats at all levels across the board and has no reason to think a dandy like Aizen requires Meteror level strength,.

This analogy isn't relevant tbh, Im not asking for specific feats. It's just undeniable that NV fights on a much higher scale than Bleach. Town-city level attacks have been outdone since part 1. Hell part 1 kakashi can be argued as city level.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By alextheboss

@kayc:

What I saw in that picture of Komamura's bankai was a large gust of wind that did not destroy anything.

Look again. The buildings were clearly destroyed.

Should I post pictures of Mei water dragon jutsu deflecting meteors on impact.

Yes.

Also Kenpachi one shot this meteor.

No Caption Provided

It also takes 10 days to walk from one gate of the seretai to another.

No Caption Provided

Or should I post Madara susanoo resisting the shockwaves of juubi's Tenpechii that eradicated a large portion of the frost country.

Madara wasn't at ground zero and regular ninja protected with some 9 tail chakra survived.

How about Madara's susanoo tanking cho odama rasengan without a scratch.

That attack is like city block level.

Well, we may never reach any conclusion on this so I won't go on. Aizen wins only due to flight and KS

And better DC, and higher intelligence, and most likely speed. Not to mention he has a sword.

fairydust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tsunade stomps

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Kayc

@alextheboss: Nope, the anime gif doesn't make that clear if it did destroy those buildings.

What does post time skip Shikai kenpachi destroying that meteor have to do with base Aizen. Stop posting irrelevant stuff

10 days statement means jackshit when I can see the sokyoku hill ( a freaking hill not a mountain), buildings and the seiretei wall.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kayc: first things first, you have no proof that susaano can protect madara from soul based attacks. And tatsuki survived because she had reitsu something madara doesnt have.

What you are doing is basically trying to apply the logic of the narutoverse to another verse where such rules dont apply.

I am also ganna call bullshit on your "overcoming chakra to absorb a soul" arguement.

Thrid hokage only struggled in pulling out orichimaru s soul because he was literally at death s door at the time. He had earlier used it on both edo hashirama and tobirama who though weaker than their prime, were clearly overpowering him and he did this via shadow clones which means his chakra was divided, yet he easily ripped out the souls of edos who werent only his equal but also had an infinite supply of chakra.

Minato DID NOT struggle in seperating the kyuubi's soul who in terms of chakra is ridiculously above his own strength. They only had problem holding the kyuubi in place in order to perform the jutsu.

Naruto didnt have his soul absorbed despite the fact that nagato was clearly far more powerful than all of them combined and only went down due to a sneak attack from itachi. If what you claim is true, nagato should have overwhelmed and absorbed naruto's soul with relative ease. Heck one of his summons alone was enough to restrain naruto and he practically no diffed killer bee who at the time was atleast naruto s equal.

As for the madara arguement, it shouldbe noted that only two edos actually made any attempt to resist being immediately sent to the afterlife, dan and madara and both succeded. Also the fact that it wasnt an actual attack and that madara only TEMPORARILY resisted it kinda makes the point invalid.

Heck if your theory was right, tatsuki should have died same as every other human around when yammy used gonzui as her reitsu is so laughably below that of even a fodder hallow, talkless of a freaking espada. Again she resisted because thats only of the unique attributes of reitsu along with spiritual awareness.

It really isnt nlf. Madara simply has no answer to it.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By alextheboss

@kayc:

Nope, the anime gif doesn't make that clear if it did destroy those buildings.

Yes it did. Look at the very closest buildings. You can see them get torn up at the last second.

What does post time skip Shikai kenpachi destroying that meteor have to do with base Aizen. Stop posting irrelevant stuff

Because he did it casually and that feat is millions of times more impressive than anything Tsunade can do.

10 days statement means jackshit when I can see the sokyoku hill ( a freaking hill not a mountain), buildings and the seiretei wall.

While I agree it makes no sense, that may just be Kubo's art style.

ash_kechup_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

soul crush or op zanpoktou gg

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Kayc

@kroczilla: I think your arguments are being ridiculous. Your saying Tatsuki survived caused she had reaitsu. Didn't Ichigo have reaitsu when his soul was pulled out by Rukia. You want to somehow give reaitsu soul ripping resistance (bullshit)

You said I am trying to apply the logic of the narutoverse to a verse that doesn't apply. Lol, are u not doing the same thing with all this soul burial/ soul rip nonsense. You also are comparing their soul burial/soul push to the reaper death seal which is bs

I don't know what u r arguing about here. You just want me to go over all this again.

I have already given concrete reasons why Edo Madara's soul can't be pulled out.

In part 1, edo Hashirama and Tobirama weren't in control of their own chakra as they were mindless zombies. Their souls are bound to their bodies using the Edo tensei jutsu (alone) meaning if the jutsu fails, automatically their souls return to the afterlife since no other jutsu is binding them on earth. Hiruzen could easily take out a mindless edo Hashirama and Tobirama (not in their prime form) who are not in control of their chakra. This simply means the Edo tensei jutsu is weaker than his death reaper seal. Infinite supply of chakra is bullshit if you aren't the one in control. I hope you understand how naruto works in regards to chakra. You can have the largest supply of chakra in the world but if you don't have good chakra control, all that chakra is a waste. The key words are GOOD CHAKRA CONTROL (something Edo Tobirama and Hashirama did not have because they were mindless and severely weaker)

I believe by now you should know edo Madara is not mindless and is in control of his own chakra, not kabuto. When the Edo tensei technique was cancelled, by his (Madara's) own chakra he firmly clinged to his body not moving to the afterlife. Whether it is TEMPORARY(as you claim although nothing in the manga shows this) or not, he still has the FEATS for resisting his soul going to the afterlife in his Edo tensei state something only DAN who as I mentioned earlier could do because he has a ninjutsu technique that allows him control his soul for A SHORT WHILE. Madara did not use the jutsu Dan used or any jutsu whatsoever to resist his soul moving to the afterlife. He resisted based on pure chakra control. He overrode the edo contract itself by sheer willpower. No other Edo could do this.

Same was the case with KCM Naruto who resisted Pains soul rip. Due to having a strong chakra and also through perfect control, he resisted Pain's soul pull. Whether Pain was more powerful than KCM or not, it is still a soul-rip resist feat for KCM Naruto. If you have another reason for KCM Naruto resisting Pain's pull beside good chakra control, go ahead and explain.

Hiruzen could not successfully pull Orochi's soul even with the death reaper seal, because Orochi resisted (chakra control) and Hiruzen was low on chakra.

Yeah I agree Edo cancellation is not an attack but that is not the point of our argument. It doesn't change the fact that its cancellation separates the soul from the body which is not different from this Soul Burial/ soul bullshit your spewing. Madara resisted his soul forcefully being sent back to the afterlife with good chakra control.

Yeah it is NLF. I've given two characters in Naruto who have resisted soul rip using pure chakra control (kcm naruto and Orochimaru) Edo madara is far more skilled in chakra control than these two and has shown he resisted it, so I don't know why this is an argument.

Also, moving on. Since the bleach cast are souls what is stopping Edo Madara from absorbing them via human path.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By alextheboss

@koays:

This is silly. Were literally watching people argue about Aizens striking power and Tsunades speed.

I would say Aizen's striking power is relevant because if it's better than Tsunade's it would make Tsunades slim chance of winning got to zero.

sineyaprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh wow, this is sill going on.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Unless he plans on hitting her fist head on it doesnt matter if its greater then hers.

@cosmic_lantern

1. Unless your saying that Aizen cannot cut Tsunade with his sword then his striking power doesnt matter. And Tsunade being able to cover a great distance does not equate to faster punches, reactions or dodges....its simply not as important to the outcome as the back and forth about it makes it out to be and is just arguing for the sake of arguing. And considering the context of who made the statement and what Tsunade was doing prior to it...surprising Madara is a questionable feat in itself. But (unlike what you seem to think) im not arguing someone is far faster or slower. Im presenting the challenge of proving that its relevent. What will Tsunade do with her speed that it negates everything else in the fight. Because it seems like it was brought up just to say "I think Aizen is slower and you cant disprove it, so i win" and vice versa for the bleach fans.

2. ABC logic is silly regardless of who is using it. And while Tsunade being stated as stronger then Raikage is relevant, the circumstances and situations still need to be evaluated whrn determining whether she could or would replicate the feat here. If we accept that Tsunades strength was greater then Raikages do we assume that Raikage can not replicate any of Tsunades other strikes? Or that Tsunade can at any moment replicate any of Raikages strength feats or even her own? If its not obvious i came here to promote better evidence and debating instead of shortcutting points to shut down any challenge to arguments.

3. You seem to be interpreting me as a Bleach fan instead of just someone irritated with how these fandoms interact, which differs from how every other fandom on the site conducts battles. Im not implying that Sakura and Naruto are meteror level...but im saying this is the type of argument being presented and by both sides yes.

4. This is two people who dont know eachother fighting. Aizen isnt going to start the fight with #90 and Tsunade isnt going to bust the city as soon as we open up. The fight has to reach a point where they get to that. So if you truly believe that the fight will reach the point where a "mountain-level" attack will be used by one character you should explain why you think it will happen before the win condition of the other character. Thats how battles are supposed to work, by examining the scenarios and combatants..not throwing feats at eachother mindlessly.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By alextheboss

@koays:

He always calls out anyone arguing for a bleach character as a fanboy. I don't even like Bleach more than Naruto but I get called a Bleach fanboy just for saying who I think would win, lol.

Aizen isnt going to start the fight with #90 and Tsunade isnt going to bust the city as soon as we open up.

That's because she can't, lol. But ya even if she could she wouldn't start with it.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By kroczilla

@alextheboss: @kayc: ichigo kept getting his soulpulled out due to obvious plot reasons (it was the only way to unless his shinigami power at the time) not to mention he never actually resisted it cause it was constantlydone by allies. And how else do you think tatsuki survived? She was literally standing there among everyone who got their souls ripped and the only differentiating factor between them and herself was that she had reitsu. So pls, show me the flaw in this logic.

Hiruzen againwas literally at death'sdoor and as i recall orochimaru even manipulated his sword to impale hiruzen who at that point was barely keeping it together. Show me where it is even implied that he survived due to "chakra control". Fact is orochimaru only survived because hiruzen was too weak to finsh the seal given his depleted chakra reserves and the fact that he had a sword stuck in his body and thus was on the verge of dying hence he settled for sealing orochimaru's arms.

As for the kcm naruto example, it is clearly flawed as we clearly see that naruto only held his soul using kyuubi chakra which doesnt even translate to him resisting as killer bee interfered before pain could go further. Basically, it isnt even a solid feat and was done via a special form of chakra none of the cast had. And if we go by feats of chakra control, naruto clearly surpassed madara ss he mastered the rasengan as well as the shadow clone jutsu in days (advanced techniques that could take elite shinobi years to master) and even performed ninshu perfectky to the point that he even used an ftg on all the members of the shinobi alliance. Saying madara is far above him in chakra control is an unproven claim.

As for madara, it was quite obvious that his resisting the return to the afterlife was temporary as he immediately went on to undo the edo tensei contract. And again, NONE OF THE EDOS ACTUALLY TRIED TO REMAIN AS THEY WERE ALL HAPPY TO GO BACK HOME. Even itachi stayed as long as was necessary to show sasuke the true story of what happened and say his goodbyes.

As for why madara cant use human path against them, well given that even a fodder has resisted even greater tier of soul fuck from a person literally thousands of times more powerful than herself, i m gonna say nope, it would be useless.

Heck it really isnt different from what fodder hallows do tbh.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen STOMPS it's not even debatable..........

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Kayc

@kroczilla: Yeah, y not, just blame it on the PLOT. Cause you can't find shit reasons for something you don't comprehend. Now you expect me to believe that reaitsu stops soul rip..... PATHETIC. I have seen how selfish you are by giving reaitsu soul rip resistance and don't want to give chakra soul rip resistance when they are clear feats from kcm naruto, Madara and Orochimaru.

I think the mistake you are making in the first place is comparing the reaper seal(which is in fact a SEALING TECH that kills the user) to soul burial/ soul push. They don't even work the same. But let me indulge you

You said hiruzen was too weak to pull out Orochimaru's soul..... Yeah, I totally agree with that. Do you think it does not take effort or chakra control to pull out a powerful soul in the first place. Hiruzen has completely activated the seal I don't know what you are talking about. This is backed up by him dying to the seal in the first place. It means Hiruzen's chakra at the time went so low it could not overcome all of Orochimaru's soul which is bound to his body by what, CHAKRA. Take this or leave it.

KCM Naruto still used CHAKRA CONTROL to resist Pain's pull even if it is still kyuubi chakra. Heck It was even compared to the "TUG OF WAR'' chakra battle SM naruto had against the kyuubi in his minds battle so I dont know what you are talking about "SPECIAL KYUUBI CHAKRA''....bull

Lol, at what you said about kcm naruto having better chakra control than Edo Madara. The feats of giving chakra to the alliance, ninshu control were done in higher BM states not in early KCM state. Please don't derail our argument. Let's talk Edo Madara feats and you show me any early KCM feats that compare.

Edo Madara:

1. Can use the wood element that can subdue even BM Naruto

2. Can use Rinnegan techs

3. Can resist his soul moving to the afterlife with pure chakra control (no jutsu unlike Dan)

4. Can use the Perfect susanoo that is comparable to bijuu....

5. The list can keep on going on and on to show you superiority of Edo Madara over KCM Naruto

A question for you. Do you think Nagato can pull Edo Madara's soul out?

You said Madara temporarily resisted Edo cancellation but isn't that a soul-rip resistance feat by firmly binding his soul to the body via chakra. We don't even know how long the TEMPORARY your claiming was given he had enuff time to attack the kages and have little chat when other edo souls have moved to the afterlife. If other edos resisted like Madara it just means they have soul-rip resistance too, via chakra control. Do u even know how edo tensei jutsu works?. The only thing binding a soul to a body (or to this earth) is the jutsu itself. When the edo binding jutsu is broken the souls who arent allowed on this earth must return to the afterlife. Madara experienced the soul pull from the afterlife as his soul was clearly leaving his body and he clearly resisted it, with what CHAKRA CONTROL. Mei said "Madara who was leaving his body now has his chakra FIRMLY clinging to his body''. Even the raikage was confused by asking "why doesn't he disappear, Edo tensei should have been released''. Whether temporary (no time frame) or not, it's still a resistance feat. This shows what " THAT CHAKRA CAN RESIST SOUL PULL''. I dont want to go over this, again. You're Itachi example is bad and outright bullshit. Was Itachi's soul pulled out from his body before forcefully returning and clinging via chakra?. No, for fucks sake.

Have you asked yourself this? What is keeping Madara on earth when he performed the seals for breaking Edo contract. It is his own chakra that keeps him on earth. He performed the technique on himself by his own chakra. Breaking the contract stops the pull (which he was clearly resisting) from taking him to the afterlife. It just shows Madara's chakra control is that powerful.

What can bleachverse do, tug him with a glove or walking stick, when he has clearly resisted a soul pull on panel via his powerful chakra control, lmao.

Madara can absorb souls, its as simply as that. You want to give soul-rip resistance feats to bleachverse because of Tatsumaki via reaitsu while ignoring Ichigo's failure. And seem to ignore Madara's , Naruto's and Orochimaru's resistance via chakra.... Bull shit