#1 Posted by AlexTheBoss (16903 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen is pre Hogyoku.

There are people claiming Tsunade can beat Aizen. I personally think Aizen wins easily. What do you think?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#2 Edited by AlexTheBoss (16903 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Vertigo- (17679 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: dude, this is a bait thread... I saw the debate you were having with him

#4 Posted by AlexTheBoss (16903 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: dude, this is a bait thread... I saw the debate you were having with him

How is it a bait thread? I put it because there is an obvious difference of opinion and I couldn't find a thread like this already.

#5 Edited by Vertigo- (17679 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss said:
@blackestnight93 said:

How is it a bait thread? I put it because there is an obvious difference of opinion and I couldn't find a thread like this already.

eh, feels like bait to me.

OT: Aizen should win here. All tsunade has going for her is strength and HF. She doesn't have the speed to avoid KS, although assuming we equalize energy, she should know how to break it the illusion. Although I don't think she has any feats that demonstrate this

#6 Edited by KratoDaManto (803 posts) - - Show Bio

Tsunade dies

#7 Posted by sineyaprime (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I missing something? This seems like a mismatch.

#8 Posted by AlexTheBoss (16903 posts) - - Show Bio

@sineyaprime: That's what you would think, but there are people who think Tsunade wins, so I made the thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
#9 Posted by deactivated-5a794b61068b8 (7203 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh well, I'm curious to see what argument someone will make for Tsunade.

#10 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

It's simple, Tsunade is faster than Aizen therefore blitzes and smashes.

#11 Posted by sineyaprime (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@sineyaprime: That's what you would think, but there are people who think Tsunade wins, so I made the thread.

I doubt anyone really thinks that.

Oh.

#12 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern said:

Oh.

Humor me, go ahead and refute it.

#13 Posted by AlexTheBoss (16903 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss said:

I doubt anyone really thinks that.

@cosmic_lantern said:

Oh.

this post made me laugh

#14 Posted by sineyaprime (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern: Refute what? How about you provide proof for your claim that not only is Tsunade faster than base Aizen, but fast enough to actually blitz?

#15 Posted by deactivated-5a794b61068b8 (7203 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: well, I usually give bleach characters the benefit of the doubt on speed myself b/c as I recall they usually are lacking in quantifiable speed feats most of the time (not that Tsunade has much herself). Personally, I'd definitely put Aizen above her in speed, but just curious, where do you place Aizen's speed at in the form used in this match? Like if you had to quantify it?

#16 Posted by AlexTheBoss (16903 posts) - - Show Bio

@vermillion0831: If I had to give Aizen a speed it would bet at least around hypersonic. Possibly masively hypersonic. He doesn't even need to be faster though since he has way better durability and even physical striking power (Tsunade's specialty).

#17 Posted by deactivated-5a794b61068b8 (7203 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: fair enough. I'm not arguing for her anyway. I guess only cosmic lantern is.

#18 Edited by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

@sineyaprime said:

@cosmic_lantern: Refute what? How about you provide proof for your claim that not only is Tsunade faster than base Aizen, but fast enough to actually blitz?

Since I clearly went over this in the last thread I'll paste it here:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Forces him (Madara) to Guard with Susanoo like he did similar to when he guarded A's previous blitz, this is also highly suggestive that he's speaking on Onoki + A because that was the only time he damaged him and thus why the comparrison came to mind. Not only that but Tsunade uses physical speed to move on that level whilst the Raikage uses Lightning flicker.

Another direct comparrison, Ay only manages a crack whilst tsunade shatters it completely. Keep in mind this version of Madara Solos the entire gotei 13 nigh effortlessly.

So all this just basically means Tsunade not only accomplished something A couldn't unaided she did it to a better effect. Now you might be questioning the relavancy of this all....That's quite simple also Nobody in the series is faster than A and by extension Tsunade. None of this is even factoring in Katsuyu whose a mountain sized slug whose nigh-immune to physical attacks.

Please, go ahead and provide a rebuttal for me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
#19 Posted by deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b (3700 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends if Tsunade even gets near him he's stuffed. But if he catches her in his shikai then he might win. Overall Tsunade should probably take it,

#20 Posted by sineyaprime (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Just curious, what's considered pre Hogyoku for Aizen? Pre KT or pre Transformations?

#21 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7871 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern: lol naruto wank.Either way KS for the win.(Also that Madara isnt soloing the Gotei 13 lol)

#22 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern: lol naruto wank.Either way KS for the win.(Also that Madara isnt soloing the Gotei 13 lol)

Call it wank with no counter argument, sums up the kind of trash debating presented here.

#23 Posted by AlexTheBoss (16903 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Just curious, what's considered pre Hogyoku for Aizen? Pre KT or pre Transformations?

I'm pretty sure anything before he transformed. He had the hogyoku in him for the final fight, but I don't think he used its power until he started to transform.

#24 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7871 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern: my argument is "Shatter Kyoka Suigetsu" GG.I really cant be bothered to prove why its Aizen who would blitz not the other way round.

#25 Posted by lgh0stl (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin: actually that madara (Edo - Madara can honestly solo the gotei 13).

#26 Edited by thelocust619 (7854 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern: I was actually soundly of the mind that Aizen stomps, but that's not a bad case for Tsunade. I'd still say Aizen, though. Dude is strong, he fingered Ichigo and physically dominated the entire Gotei, I don't see Tsunade replicating that. She is strong, but I suspect Aizen might actually be slightly stronger:

Ichigo was building level supressed against sealed zaraki, then got a powerup from practically dying n got stronger, then got a 10x boost from bankai...and Aizen stopped it with a finger. Gin could physically cut down entire blocks in a single swipe and admitted Aizen was far stronger than him. Tsunade picked up a knife, cracked a street, and broke imperfect susanoo. Idk, man. I also hope you're not seriously comparing Tsunade's speed to Ay's...

I'd put base Aizen around high war arc kage level (Gaara, Ay). Tsunade is one of the overall weaker kages (obv don't mean just strength alone, soley in that sense she is respectable). She never impressed me much...it's not like she could catch a meteor or carry a freakin island like Oonoki, and if you think about it, it'd be a thousand times more threatening if literally anyone else in her tier had that regen ability. It's all she's really got.

#27 Edited by AlexTheBoss (16903 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends if Tsunade even gets near him he's stuffed. But if he catches her in his shikai then he might win. Overall Tsunade should probably take it,

Can Tsunade replicate these?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Or tank these?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#28 Posted by lgh0stl (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619: I think what he meant with A speed and Tsunade is that A use lightning body flicker while tsunade straight up use her physical to speed up.

#29 Edited by AlexTheBoss (16903 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin said:

Call it wank with no counter argument, sums up the kind of trash debating presented here.

It's a simple debate. Aizen has better feats in every category besides regen. Look above for feats.

#30 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7871 posts) - - Show Bio

@lgh0stl: but only cause he is immortal.If he wasnt he wouldnt solo

#31 Posted by thelocust619 (7854 posts) - - Show Bio

@lgh0stl: Well me, I get around by walking but it still doesn't mean any of these things are actually comparable in speed...as strong as she is, Tsunade's dash is nowhere near as fast as the Raikage's. If it were it'd at least have been worth making a point of, but instead she's slow enough to get almost fodderized by pre-sage Kabuto on a bad day.

#32 Posted by sineyaprime (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@sineyaprime said:

Since I clearly went over this in the last thread I'll paste it here:

Forces him (Madara) to Guard with Susanoo like he did similar to when he guarded A's previous blitz, this is also highly suggestive that he's speaking on Onoki + A because that was the only time he damaged him and thus why the comparrison came to mind. Not only that but Tsunade uses physical speed to move on that level whilst the Raikage uses Lightning flicker.

Tsunade moves on the same level as A? Your scan literally states that she's slower.

Another direct comparrison, Ay only manages a crack whilst tsunade shatters it completely. Keep in mind this version of Madara Solos the entire gotei 13 nigh effortlessly.

This is a separate debate entirely.

So all this just basically means Tsunade not only accomplished something A couldn't unaided she did it to a better effect. Now you might be questioning the relavancy of this all....That's quite simple also Nobody in the series is faster than A and by extension Tsunade. None of this is even factoring in Katsuyu whose a mountain sized slug whose nigh-immune to physical attacks.

This is just wrong, Naruto outspeeded Raikage right before that fight, plus there's Minato. Your argument for Tsunade's speed is invalid since it's based on flawed and assumed scaling, Madara even says outright she's slower. Your scans depict her power, not her speed.

Katsuyu would probably be a hindrance to Tsunade if Aizen shikai's her into fighting Tsunade.

#33 Posted by sineyaprime (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Makes sense, especially given Gin's little speech about Aizen's raw power.

#34 Edited by kroczilla (1810 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen stomps. Way too many advantsges over tsunade no to mention he easily surpasses her in pure power.

He easily over powered this attack with a smile

http://m.imgur.com/a/HRUnC

Shikai ichigo was capable of this.

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/151/19

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/151/20

Bankai ichigo is much stronger but completely helpless against aizen.

http://m.imgur.com/SYnglCF?r

#35 Posted by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen easily

#36 Posted by utkanflash (2390 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen beaten by a mountain or couple mountain buster attack (Dangai İchigo). Tsunade already a mountain buster.. Nearly fast as Yoruichi and far stronger than Yoruichi and has better durability and healing than Yoruichi. Without Shikai Tsunade maybe can pull this off.. But After Shikai ım gonna go with Aizen.

But Bleach power levels always so overestimated or overrated. This guys fancy and blasts are huge but damage and efficiency is far away from Narutoverse... Even Bleach's final boss fight is all about blade breaking and getting hit by slashes :D .

#37 Posted by grappolo (2960 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh christ edo madara soloing the gotei, and people have the courage to say that bleach is the wanked manga in this site?

#38 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen trolls her with KS.

#39 Posted by ValarMelkor (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen stomps.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
#40 Posted by comicvinepoozer1 (6326 posts) - - Show Bio

This is why we can't have nice things tbh. Hado 90

#41 Posted by Zensum (545 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesus, imagine arguing for Tsunade

#42 Posted by Full123 (4506 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen godstomps. I also seem to remember Cosmic_Lantern saying Gai was galaxy level in Eighth Gate.

#44 Posted by thelocust619 (7854 posts) - - Show Bio

@utkanflash: What mountain did Tsunade bust? Oh, right, the most she ever broke was a little bit of street and an incomplete Susanoo. You shouldn't lie.

#45 Edited by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen beaten by a mountain or couple mountain buster attack (Dangai İchigo). Tsunade already a mountain buster.. Nearly fast as Yoruichi and far stronger than Yoruichi and has better durability and healing than Yoruichi. Without Shikai Tsunade maybe can pull this off.. But After Shikai ım gonna go with Aizen.

But Bleach power levels always so overestimated or overrated. This guys fancy and blasts are huge but damage and efficiency is far away from Narutoverse... Even Bleach's final boss fight is all about blade breaking and getting hit by slashes :D .

Lol anything makes you sleep honey.

#46 Posted by AlexTheBoss (16903 posts) - - Show Bio

@utkanflash:

Aizen beaten by a mountain or couple mountain buster attack (Dangai İchigo).

Ok?

Tsunade already a mountain buster.

No Caption Provided

#47 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Tsunade replicate these?

Or tank these?

Yup she already has, Seems you forgot she already fought superior enemies I.E 25 susanoo whilst the other Kage were getting dominated themselves:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

1 Imperfect susanoo > Aizen, the feats are most certainly there.

It's really sad that you can't put forth your own argument for Aizen winning therefore piggyback on others (who also have no case), it's even better that I caused you so much emotional grief as to where you had to make another thread instead of countering said argument.

@lgh0stl: Well me, I get around by walking but it still doesn't mean any of these things are actually comparable in speed...as strong as she is, Tsunade's dash is nowhere near as fast as the Raikage's. If it were it'd at least have been worth making a point of, but instead she's slow enough to get almost fodderized by pre-sage Kabuto on a bad day.

Not only does her awakening like the best physical buff in the series (Bar gates obviously) it boosted Sakura quite a fair deal also she can somewhat fight evenly besides her respective sanin trio before the sage amp. Besides that Kabuto thing is more of a high showing towards him and is completely contextual, tsunade wasn't even aiming to do anything at that point remember she was scared of blood to the point where it almost paralyzed her. If anything her managing to tag orochimaru should be taken into account, he's reacted to point blank BB whilst sickly.

The raikage only manages to move like that because of lightning flicker, Tsunade just basically takes a mad dash at the oppenent near the speed of V2 raikage. Madara was speaking on Onoki + A when he said "she's not as fast as the raikage" I've already outlined that the only time the raikage managed to blitz and damage him was with his help.

@cosmic_lantern said:

Tsunade moves on the same level as A? Your scan literally states that she's slower.

Wow. The actual fact that you deliberately used selective reading here should already warrant me to ignore you.

This is a separate debate entirely.

Lmfao he did it again, you don't want to have a Madara vs bleach debate. I'll really shut the entire bleach circle jerk down then.

This is just wrong, Naruto outspeeded Raikage right before that fight, plus there's Minato. Your argument for Tsunade's speed is invalid since it's based on flawed and assumed scaling, Madara even says outright she's slower. Your scans depict her power, not her speed.

How about you reread that, Im tired of repeating myself. Also, I meant nobody in bleach is faster than the raikage hell he's 5th gate speed level, why would I even assume he's the fastest character in Naruto when two people have evaded him at pointblank range with easy?

Katsuyu would probably be a hindrance to Tsunade if Aizen shikai's her into fighting Tsunade.

You've actually yet to prove how Aizen doesn't get blitzed, even so tsunade just can dispell her and summon her again if needed be. Not that he even gets the chance to if she summons katsu off the bat he gets hit with a city sized AoE of Acid.

@full123 said:

Aizen godstomps. I also seem to remember Cosmic_Lantern saying Gai was galaxy level in Eighth Gate.

Don't put words into my mouth, I said distorting space quantifiably is a galaxy level feat that belongs no where in Naruto if we bother to look at it scientifically.

@grappolo said:

Oh christ edo madara soloing the gotei, and people have the courage to say that bleach is the wanked manga in this site?

Normally I refrain from tagging you (Obvious bias), but If you can make one legitmate case for madara NOT soloing you'd most certainly gain my respect.

I honestly don't know why I bother here, it's like I've bought common sense into a bull ring. You guys can scale the entire cast off kenpachi but I make a DIRECT comparison of Tsunade and A and it's wanking, laughable, It's as if bleach the series strips the mind of all logical discretion whatsoever.

#48 Posted by Full123 (4506 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern: Putting words in your mouth? Lol, you said exactly what I said you said. I never said you equated it to the rest of the Narutoverse. And besides, any object with a good amount of gravity warps space-time.

#49 Edited by thelocust619 (7854 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern: I'll have to take a look on the matter of speed, I'd anything particularly noteworthy but u may be right in that she's at least faster than I am currently remembering.

About distorting space...that's not galaxy level. Our planet orbits the sun because of warped space, our moon orbits the planet the same. Even you warp space very slightly, even a grain of sand does. That is gravity, or the warping of space in the presence of mass. Gai was simply moving at such speeds his mass increased enough to warp space beyond what a person normally would, even in their universe. This indicates insanely high speeds, but no galaxy level forces or any of that.

#50 Posted by grappolo (2960 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern: You think that part 1 kakashi can beat urahara and I' m the biased one? lol. I wasted my time with you once, i'm not gonna do that ever again.