Aizen vs Ootsutsuki

• 82 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@limitlesssigil: You had like 2, might have been 1 and it's the same people over and over. Compare that to like 5 or more in this thread alone.

Not to mention the dozen or so who claimed that Yhwach could clear DBZ last week and the half dozen who insisted he could clear DBS as well. Or the other thread with people arguing he could beat Jiro. Or another where people though he could beat Fiamma of the Right.

I could go on but I think that makes my point pretty clearly.

Does Naruto have trolls? Yeah for sure. Every fanbase does and a few years it was really bad. But the wank for different series absolutely goes up and down and right now Bleach is on the high end. The only reason you can't acknowledge that is your own bias for Bleach.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: You had like 2, might have been 1 and it's the same people over and over. Compare that to like 5 or more in this thread alone.

Not to mention the dozen or so who claimed that Yhwach could clear DBZ last week and the half dozen who insisted he could clear DBS as well. Or the other thread with people arguing he could beat Jiro. Or another where people though he could beat Fiamma of the Right.

I could go on but I think that makes my point pretty clearly.

Does Naruto have trolls? Yeah for sure. Every fanbase does and a few years it was really bad. But the wank for different series absolutely goes up and down and right now Bleach is on the high end. The only reason you can't acknowledge that is your own bias for Bleach.

A handful of people like Undre etc (no offense) don't represent the Bleach fanbase, I'm not biased you are by stating it's a fact that Bleach is wanked more than Naruto.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: Lol I'm one of the worst Naruto fanboys on this site? Are you an idiot? I mean seriously this might be the dumbest claim I've seen on this site.

I don't even think Naruto can beat anyone past Saiyan Saga Vegeta and I don't think anyone in all of Narutoverse can beat Frieza. I don't even think he can beat certain Bleach characters like Yhwach, Ichibei and Aizen.

How exactly would that make sense with me being the "biggest Naruto wanker on this site"?

I mean this is seriously embarrassing for you.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@man_of_miracles said:

@limitlesssigil: Lol I'm one of the worst Naruto fanboys on this site? Are you an idiot? I mean seriously this might be the dumbest claim I've seen on this site.

I don't even think Naruto can beat anyone past Saiyan Saga Vegeta and I don't think anyone in all of Narutoverse can beat Frieza. I don't even think he can beat certain Bleach characters like Yhwach, Ichibei and Aizen.

How exactly would that make sense with me being the "biggest Naruto wanker on this site"?

I mean this is seriously embarrassing for you.

Flagged, thx for proving my point.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: I mean Yhwach is massively wanked right now. Like being placed seriously (not trolling attempts) against people he has no business being matched against.

And I have definitely seen people claim planetary FTL Ichigo. In fact I've seen several people claim that all Bleach top tiers are relativistic to FTL. Let's or even get into the wank of the hax in Bleach cause we would be on that for days.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, even a troll thread gets this messed up, damn

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen said:

@undre: Even immortals can be seal.

You need special seals that prevent him form evolving.CT doesnt do that it just extractz their power. Their gonna extract his power thinking hes dead only for him to get stronger

Aizen isn’t taking them all at once, it’s not even fair for him.

All of them are fodder besides Hagroomo and kaguya. Momshike and kinshiki were having trouble with kage lol. And torneri lost to BSM naruto. The get vaped with one sword swing especially with their level of durability. So this is really a kaguya and Hagroomo vs aizen fight.

Momoshiki will absorb all of aizen’s Kido And repell it back at him.

momshike is just gonna get vaped hes a non factor in this fight he got wrecked by kage. All this hype about him being stronger than kaguya is nonsense

Urashiki Will Stab him with his fishing hook and Copy his Kido just like he did gaara’s sand. But we still don’t Know all of urashiki’s abilities or true power.

Again hes slow 2 kage could deal with him. Azien touches him hes vaped. And his rinnegan is feat less

Hagoromo Has Hax to deal with Aizen. He can just seal him and get it over with.

Doubt he could tag him aizen speed is insane. Most naruto god tiers are only a few times lightning speed. KCM 1 is lightning speed for getting pass the rikage. Even tho we know chakra lightning isnt as fast or strong as real lighning. Im just wanking. KCM 2 is 2x kcm1. So 2x lightning speed. Then 6 paths naruto is 3 or 4x KCM2. Because him and sasuke together could keep up with 6 paths obito. So 8x lightning for naruto and Hagroomo. Azien is 100s if not 1000s of times lightning.

Aizen has nothing to kill kaguya since she herself is immortal. She can just one-shot with Mugen Tsukuyomi or Final TSB.

Aizen has kido seals and he can just absorb her no diff. He can BFR or take her out befor its charged its a pretty slow attack

KS won’t work on them either cause of the Rinnegan, plus Aizen doesn’t even use it when fused with the Hogyoku.

He used it on yhwatch. And with KS its definitely a solo

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@limitlesssigil: Oh I'm sorry I should have said that you are being an idiot instead.

Because you are literally, objectively, verifiably wrong lol.

You can flag me all you want, it won't make you correct and again any user with half a brain can use my post history to check your Naruto Fanboy claim and see that you are 100% wrong. But you are wrong as a habit so I understand you can't help it.

But keep making false claims and see if it works out for you.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles: Apology not accepted

How typical of the guy I'm proving wrong to call me wrong, sort of a paradox.

When you get as aggressive and defensive as you do it just helps further prove you're wrong, continue please.

Will do.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys please no. Just...no.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre:

1. Six paths Seal is Stronger than Kido Seal.

2. The kage didn’t wreck momoshiki, Momoshiki Actually blitzed And one-shoted them if you didn’t watch the boruto anime, Plus He was keeping up with naruto and sasuke at the same time so Swinging a sword one time won’t do anything.

3. Urashiki wasn’t going all out. We still don’t know his true power anyway.

4. Wanking him won’t help. Hogyoku Aizen didn’t one shot a mountain like Dangai ichigo did.

5. Don’t recall Aizen absorbing anyone so don’t make that up. BFR is Useless cause she can just dimension hop right back.

6. But he doesn’t use KS when fused with the hogyoku. KS Wouldn’t work on the Otsutsuki because of their Dojutsu anyway.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen said:

@undre:

Based on?

2. The kage didn’t wreck momoshiki, Momoshiki Actually blitzed And one-shoted them if you didn’t watch the boruto anime, Plus He was keeping up with naruto and sasuke at the same time so Swinging a sword one time won’t do anything.

No, the Kage were putting up an impressive fight again Momoshiki and made him look like trash tbh

Exactly, we don't know his power so he's completely irrelevant

4. Wanking him won’t help. Hogyoku Aizen didn’t one shot a mountain like Dangai ichigo did.

Doesn't matter

5. Don’t recall Aizen absorbing anyone so don’t make that up. BFR is Useless cause she can just dimension hop right back.

6. But he doesn’t use KS when fused with the hogyoku. KS Wouldn’t work on the Otsutsuki because of their Dojutsu anyway.

Dojutsu doesn't make you immune to illusions?

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Anyone curbs.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@limitlesssigil: I mean to be frank I wasn't actually apologizing.

Yeah, again you literally never proved anything wrong. I literally have dozens if not hundreds of posts spanning a timeframe of years that consistently railed against Naruto fanboys. Plus my more recent comment history where you wouldn't find one example of fanboism for Naruto.

Why continue to double down on a false claim that anyone can check?

Nothing aggressive about anything I've said you are just demonstrably incorrect and doubling down on stupid statements.

But again, anyone can plainly see you are just making false statements so I'm going to leave it at that and you can keep deluding yourself into thinking you are correct somehow.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen said:

@undre:

Can the six paths seals keep trap your soul in hell for all eternit. If it could kaguya wouldn't have came back

No Caption Provided

Aizens sword swing made a massive crator and this is before his 4th form and i was talking about base momshike anyway that seen was filler didnt happen in the manga

He must not be that strong if he ran away from 2 kage

Again his swing made a massive creator in a weaker form

No Caption Provided

so now im making stuff up aizen litterly said he was gonna eat ichigo. And i was saying he can bfr from ETSB

No Caption Provided

He had the hogyoku when he fought yhwatch and still used KS. And if anything their dojustu wonf work on him hes been dead over 100 years so no IT and he has 2 spirits so no genjustu. His ks should work becasue its a soul level attak

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre:

1. Stop wanking, Six Paths Seal will work

2. That was canon, Aizen Beats Base momoshiki But Not monster momoshiki

3. So Dodging is running away

4. Doesn’t Matter, he still couldn’t one-shot a mountain like dangai ichigo

5. I mean Aizen when he was evolving doesn’t use KS.

Xtank425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Xtank425

I don't know much about ootsutsuki, so I can't tell much about their advantages and drawbacks, but I know Aizen, and what he's capable of.

(Btw, I'm pretty sure invisibility isn't his shtick. He uses his zanpakuto to deceive his opponents by tampering with his/her five senses: sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch. Let me paint a word picture: if I had kyoka suigetsu, i can make someone think I'm about to paste a c4 bomb on his chest, when in reality, I've already cut off his right arm while standing in front of him, and he would neither know nor feel a thing until i let him perceive it. That's the kind of power his zanpakuto has. The more attuned to the senses one is, the more of a disadvantage he has against Aizen. Also, there's the prerequisite that the opponent has to see his shikai release at least once before this ability can take effect.)

so here's how i see it. If any one of them can either get to aizen without using his/her eyes or eliminate him quickly, then Aizen is screwed (I assume this gives the ootsutsuki clan the numbers advantage) If, however, aizen can visually show them the release of Kyoka Suigetsu, they will be at the mercy of Aizen.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Wanderez

@gilateen:

1. Based on what?

2. Based on what?

3. Dodging usually has a purpose of not getting hurt/killed, you know...

4. The reason Ichigo was trying to finish him off quickly with Mugetsu, is because he saw Aizen was evlolving. "Not being able to 1 shot a mountain" isnt an argument. Also, isnt this EOS Aizen, who's hilariously stronger?

5. There's nothing that suggests he cant, he was simply too confident.

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen gets his shit kicked in hard

omnipoTENTEN50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen solos narutoverse

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol these Bleach wankers still cant accept the fact that any Naruto God tier >>>>>>>>>Any Bleach character in terms of actual feats.

Any outsutsuki murderstomps.

batmansolosall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen solos low diff

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batmansolosall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: Nah lemme stop kidding. Aizen vs all of them would lose. If it was Aizen vs these guys individually in like a gauntlet, I'd give it to Aizen.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@undre said:

@gilateen: but how are they gonna stop him from evolving

They kill him.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I love that this was made as a bait thread and people are legitimately trying to make and argument for Aizen.

Bleach fandom difference right there.

This thing between Naruto and Bleach fandom needs to stop..

I agree with you completely @limitlesssigil just wants Aizen to win

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any otsutsuki outside of Toneri/hamura and kinshiki/urashiki solo.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5D Aizen beats the 3D wannabes.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers