No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Neither can't go Bankai.
  • Aizen is Shinigami and can't evolve.
  • Kenpachi is post Unohana training.
  • Ichigo is Post Royal Guard training.
  • Fight takes place in Soul Society.
  • Knowledge they had about each other's abilities in the series.

So which of the currently most powerful "Shinigami" would win in a fight?

Drmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Aizen kyuoka suiegetsu gg

sineyaprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi wrecks

The other guys would get destroyed easily.

sineyaprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@biggest_d: yep that's it, he's got the stats to compete with them in a fight, but they can't counter his shikai.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im not sure that this aizen can even cut this kenpachi?

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zill0678 said:

if he can cut down Yamamoto very casually i don't see why he wouldn't be able to.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen still has the hax to take it, although Kenpachi by now probably outranks him in physicals.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends if Kenny's bankai does anything else.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For now kenpachi is the one with the best feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

Ichigo hasn't done anything too impressive yet.. which is kinda sad since he's the main character, and he received the upgrade a long time ago.

Kenpachi has no answer to Aizen's shikai.. and probably never will. Pretty sure Aizen would have no trouble cutting down Kenpachi.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zill0678 said:

if he can cut down Yamamoto very casually i don't see why he wouldn't be able to.

maybe so but Aizen didnt cut down Yamamoto. yamamoto was outsmarted into injuring himself.

SaiToNoHado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen stomps

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once Ichigo's plot armor kicks in he will surpass everybody except maybe Aizen. Aizen could become the Bleach Vegeta.

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PhantomRant

> Neither can't go Bankai lel

Anyway, the team wins. Ichigo is not affected by KS and has the feats/powerscaling to overwhelm and take down base Aizen. Throw in Zaraki who can one-shot Aizen and tank whatever he throws at him (so long as Zaraki is not under the influence of KS) and the match's over.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Kenpachi. He's shown great durability even to piercing and he can slice either of the other 2 guys in half like they are nothing

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MiracleComeBack

Aizen wins. To avoid his shikai, they will need to close their eyes and when they do, he cuts them down

Red King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't like bleach becasue of Aizen but, Aizen wins this.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomrant: It's not a team, it's a free for all.

Aizen wins, by the way.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo still isn't under Kyoka Suigetsu, while Kenpachi is, I say Ichigo.

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

> Neither can't go Bankai lel

Anyway, the team wins. Ichigo is not affected by KS and has the feats/powerscaling to overwhelm and take down base Aizen. Throw in Zaraki who can one-shot Aizen and tank whatever he throws at him (so long as Zaraki is not under the influence of KS) and the match's over.

not really, by reiatsu they are at the very least equal. and it isn't a team is a free for all.

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Biggest_D
@zill0678 said:
@biggest_d said:
@zill0678 said:

maybe so but Aizen didnt cut down Yamamoto. yamamoto was outsmarted into injuring himself.

No Caption Provided

true he didn't kill him, but he didn't even tried to actually kill him. if he can stab him in the gut what make you think he can stab him in the heart, or in the throat. Kenpachi knows that works pretty well.

Now, Aizen definitely is at least as strong as eye-patched Kenpachi. Why? Reiatsu that's why. It sounds a stupid answer but it is a fact. Aizen in terms of Reiatsu was unbeatable. Ukitake in the door reiatsu thing, had pretty much at the very elast 50% of all the reiatsu working in. Same Ukitake that got one-shot by Wonderwisse. Logic actually applies.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen wins. Kenpachi was taken down by a Quincy. That would never happen to Aizen unless its Juha Bach.

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Biggest_D
@alextheboss said:

Aizen wins. Kenpachi was taken down by a Quincy. That would never happen to Aizen unless its Juha Bach.

first quincy give Yamamoto a run for his money and was before Kenpachi obtained his real power, second time he was nerfed, third time it was hax, and what about Ichigo?

sineyaprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's some odd logic right there.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@biggest_d: Ichigo is featless now so I don't know.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sineyaprime: I agree, lol. But could you picture Aizen loosing to a Quincy that isn't the boss? lol.

sineyaprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: lol, fair enough. I'm still annoyed Yamamoto got owned so easily, though.

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: lol, fair enough. I'm still annoyed Yamamoto got owned so easily, though.

Yamamoto what makes him powerful is the Zanpakutou. He is pretty tough but he is pretty much owned by Ichigo, Aizen and Kenpachi in a fight that doesn't involve bankai.

sineyaprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@biggest_d: Not sure about that, H2H he shattered an espada level guy and he outspeeded two senior captains, plus even Aizen couldn't get out of his shikai fire cage thing.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@biggest_d: That's a pretty good feat, but Kenpachi cut a meteor in half which is a much better feat and Aizen took on almost all of the captains at once, something I can't see current Ichigo doing without bankai.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen wrecks, not even close

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Biggest_D
@alextheboss said:

@biggest_d: That's a pretty good feat, but Kenpachi cut a meteor in half which is a much better feat and Aizen took on almost all of the captains at once, something I can't see current Ichigo doing without bankai.

so we can actually say Aizen is the boss on Bleach. Besides Yhwach.

@sineyaprime said:

@biggest_d: Not sure about that, H2H he shattered an espada level guy and he outspeeded two senior captains, plus even Aizen couldn't get out of his shikai fire cage thing.

Not really, Yamamoto said they would would die. Even though Yamamoto actually survive the full force of it. I would say Aizen is probably tougher. It was also implied that Yamamoto feared the real power of Kenpachi and feared not being capable of stopping him.

KingofHell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi got this if he takes off his eye-patch. He was already cleaving Shinigamis in Bankai and being able to kill Captain lv Shinigami as a kid before even learning the name of his Zanpakutou. His strength is probably superior, his speed is probably comparable. He has more chances than anybody else here.

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

*Now watch as those of the present, see how mismatched this thread was in Ichigo's favor.*

Jatom22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebalance: I was wondering why this was such a mismatch, now I see its 2 years ago. Ichigo stomps both

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Kenny one shots

Or Ichigo blitzes

Or Kyoka Suigetsu gg

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I change my mind. If this is regular soul reaper Aizen Ichigo easily wins by having better stats and not starting out under Aizen's kyoka suigetsu influence. Then Kenpachi and Ichigo have a good fight with each other, not sure who would win. I might give it to Kenpachi due to better feats, as Ichigo is more about power ups and Kenpachi is more about base stats, so without his bankai and hollow form I would say Kenpachi wins.

Jatom22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: This is basically dangai ichigo. Cant imagine kenpachi catching him and even if he does ichigo in this form is multi mountain+ in durability

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jatom22: Yhwach said Ichigo regained the power he had against Aizen, but dangai Ichigo was already in bankai, so his statement could either meant

unseen shikai dangai Ichigo= true shikai Ichigo<bankai danga Ichigo=true bankai Ichigo

or it could mean

dangai Ichigo=true shikai Ichigo

Also base Kenpachi was already transcended, so at least around chrysalis Aizen level, plus shikai gives him a 5-10x boos which could put him close to dangai range anyways.

Jatom22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

he regained the power he used to defeat aizen, he defeated aizen in bankai so I read it as

dangai = true shikai

shikai kenpachi would need to be multi mountain in shikai and be able to catch ichigo

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without bankai involved, Kenny wins low-mid diff.

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jatom22: you're right for the most part but your power levels are wack as hell. If dangai Ichigo is multi mountain then I'd be a wank to say Ulquiorra is multi block level. Might as well put Jidanbo at pebble level and fodder hollows electron level.

Jatom22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

True VL Ichigo? Yeah he stomps.

Just his true Shikai at full power stunted everyone even in the presence of Gerard who way above Shikai Kenny at this point.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TheBalance

@jatom22: by feats of physical strength, he's multi mountain. He swung his sword hard and vaporized those crags. Aizen was impressed by "his" power because he was never the physical type and he truly didn't think his own swings had so much "force" (mass×acceleration) behind it but his power (reiatsu) was incredibly far beyond that. Gillians could vaporize those crags.

By feats of physical strength, Kenpachi is country level but the series had gone beyond that since HM arc. The dude swung his huge blade and created shockwaves that had enough range and force to obliterate a meteor, no one else in Bleach could ever pull off anything even close to that except maybe Gerard or Meninas. Overall power in Bleach has nothing to do with one's physical strength. How could you possibly follow up the series without thinking it's inconsistent as hell when you use those "feats" to decide one's power?

Ichigo sends Jidanbo flying using only subconscious reiatsu but can't lift the gate. Grimmjow creates shockwaves that travel for miles while base Ulquiorra who's very similar in power based on scaling, can fight in a building without destroying it (Grimmjow's aspect of death is destruction so he's probably second to Yammy in physical strength, probably even stronger). Jackie can send people flying for miles with her kicks but Tsukishima who's much stronger hasn't shown a single thing near that level. This is all a bunch of plot holes and inconsistencies and straight up bad writing if you combine reiatsu with physical strength. This is the true plague in the fandom