Aizen vs Highschool DxD

• 98 results
Zaratthustra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How far do you think can Aizen go in Highschool DxD verse?

This is the Aizen that fought Yhwach

1. Can he clear it solo vs all? --- I don't think but I want to hear opinions.

2. If not solo then can he clear it 1v1, no rest and no heal between rounds. --- I'm 80% sure he can but maybe some may stop him.

3. Same as 2 but he can rest and heal between rounds. --- I'm sure he can.

4. If he can't clear solo and not even 1v1 all of them, then do you think he will create another organization by recruiting Highschool DxD members and accomplish his goal?

5. I'm so-so versed in Bleach and still have a question about Aizen. In this last fight, when he meets Kyoraku in Muken he already had some seals opened by himself and then another 3 by Kyoraku. When he fought Yhwach did he still have other seals on or were all removed? --- My opinion is that he still had seals on him that limited his Reiatsu.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you’ve watched more than 2 episodes of that show, then shame on you.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc746539ff3b
deactivated-5cc746539ff3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xyzen: nah, that was pretty much hentai from what I can still remember.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc746539ff3b
deactivated-5cc746539ff3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: it definitely wasn't SFW or family friendly I can confirm that.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I know of LN, Highschool dxd us faaaaaar above Hst level since Ddraig alone is supposed to be able to destroy the world several times over via brute strength alone. And he is not even one of the top tiers.

Zaratthustra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you’ve watched more than 2 episodes of that show, then shame on you.

I've watched the first season of the anime and the one episode from season 3 where the Mc goes berserk. And on the novel part, I have read 0. All I know is from threads/websites/chats etc about Highschool DxD. There are some powerful being there but the thing is a lot of people I have seen said that they can beat the HST - but I don't think so. I've seen some threads vs DBS, Bastard! Saint Seiya and some others anyway. I know it's full of hyperboles. And as Aizen is my favorite character from Bleach wanted to see how well he does.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen gets stomped from what I have heard of the novels.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mee09

Aizen destroys that verse. It's a disgrace

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While the anime takes it a too far with its fanservice the novel is not that bad( Still hate Issei though. He is kinda annoying). Dxd has quite a hax. Shiva, the strongest God can see the future and hos hax is total erasure similar to hakai. Sirzechs power is destruction. Ajuka is somewhat like Accelerator. Ddraig can increase his power and also penetrate through anything( sounds like a nlf) as it negates durability. Ophis is powerful. Basically, God tier can body Aizen.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen murders all.

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen gets babyshaked going against the entire Highschool DxD verse!

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why just why

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I seen some characters are LS to FTL

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uff, Aizen has at least a better chance against DxD thanks to his own hax, but he is still to slow for most of them. Also has Aizen resistance to timestop?

@zaratthustra said:

I've seen some threads vs DBS, Bastard! Saint Seiya and some others anyway. I know it's full of hyperboles. And as Aizen is my favorite character from Bleach wanted to see how well he does.

That are mismatches. As much as powerfull the DxD verse is, they don´t have a chance against Bastard!!, Saint Seiya and also i don´t think they have a chance against DBS either. Bastard charakters can solo Bleach, Saint Seiya could solo Bleach. I don´t think that many of the DxD can alone solo Bleach, even with the speed Gap.

To answer your questions:

1. Can he clear it solo vs all? --- I don't think but I want to hear opinions.

Without Hogyoku? He dies horribly. With Hogyoku? He still gets blitzed. With equal stats, like speed? He could make it far, but against all Gods of different myths like hindu, greek, chinese, japanese, christian? No.

2. If not solo then can he clear it 1v1, no rest and no heal between rounds. --- I'm 80% sure he can but maybe some may stop him.

Same es above. Give him equal speed, and he beats many of them, since Aizen has Hax by himself. A few of the DxD charakters are immortal, so they don´t have often a chance against his abilities. I still don´t see him winning against the gods.

3. Same as 2 but he can rest and heal between rounds. --- I'm sure he can.

Oh, wait. He don´t heal in round 2? Then he stops against members of the DxD group or the Khaos Brigade. With healing, see round 2.

4. If he can't clear solo and not even 1v1 all of them, then do you think he will create another organization by recruiting Highschool DxD members and accomplish his goal?

Oh yes, that is possible. I don´t even remember Shinigamis in DxD, or i forget it. He has potencial, but i don´t think he can recrute Highschool DxD members. he probably makes a deal with the Khaos Brigade and destroy them.

EDIT: I also wonder why this guy bumped all DxD matches. Is it salt?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 takenstew22  Moderator

@caocao said:

EDIT: I also wonder why this guy bumped all DxD matches. Is it salt?

Probably but it doesn't matter because it's the same guy who argues for multiversal Naruto.

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Aizen destroys the verse. People only knew the DxD anime.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen should clear.

NocTimereaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen gets desintegrated by the God-Tiers of the Highschool DxD verse.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AnimeFreak1

Debunking DXD statements:

1. Power of Destruction: Kokabiel stopped it with his bare hands, so it is not a perfect attack that destroys anything.

2. Divine Dividing: If the user can't handle the power they absorb, it destroys their body from the inside out, and too much power will kill them.

3. Boosted Gear: The user stops boosting when they reach the limit their body can hold, going beyond this drastically drains their stamina and kills them.

4. Ddraig: Ddraig saying he can "destroy" the world refers to wiping out all life on the planet, not planet busting. And there wasn't even a specific time frame in which he could do it. For all we know, he could of meant over the course of several months to a year. He was killed by the Leaders of the Three Factions. He's a Dragon, a being of pride, he's just arrogant.

5. Ophis's power: When she was weakened, she was twice as strong as the The Heavenly Dragons, so her power isn't infinite. Her power is called "Infinite Power"..... but it's not. Lilith was literally created using a 1/4th of her power, meaning her power can't possibly be infinite.

6. Light Speed: No character in DXD has ever gone Light Speed, the gods of that verse haven't even reached Lighting Speeds. Kiba saying somebody.....(Vali) is light speed is not considered proof.

7. Great Red's Size: He's 100 meters long, comparing Great Red to the Bijuu (Shukaku-Yin or Yang Kurama) who are as tall as mountains, which are 300+ meters tall, is wrong. Not to mention Kurama at his full power (Yin/Yang) stands so tall he towers over mountains.

Chairzen can be scaled to Country-Continent Levels. He solos the verse with Mid Diff at best.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Debunking DXD statements:

1. Power of Destruction: Kokabiel stopped it with his bare hands, so it is not a perfect attack that destroys anything.

2. Divine Dividing: If the user can't handle the power they absorb, it destroys their body from the inside out, and too much power will kill them.

3. Boosted Gear: The user stops boosting when they reach the limit their body can hold, going beyond this drastically drains their stamina and kills them.

4. Ddraig: Ddraig saying he can "destroy" the world refers to wiping out all life on the planet, not planet busting. And there wasn't even a specific time frame in which he could do it. For all we know, he could of meant over the course of several months to a year. He was killed by the Leaders of the Three Factions. He's a Dragon, a being of pride, he's just arrogant.

5. Ophis's power: When she was weakened, she was twice as strong as the The Heavenly Dragons, so her power isn't infinite. Her power is called "Infinite Power"..... but it's not. Lilith was literally created using a 1/4th of her power, meaning her power can't possibly be infinite.

6. Light Speed: No character in DXD has ever gone Light Speed, the gods of that verse haven't even reached Lighting Speeds. Kiba saying somebody.....(Vali) is light speed is not considered proof.

7. Great Red's Size: He's 100 meters long, comparing Great Red to the Bijuu (Shukaku-Yin or Yang Kurama) who are as tall as mountains, which are 300+ meters tall, is wrong. Not to mention Kurama at his full power (Yin/Yang) stands so tall he towers over mountains.

Chairzen can be scaled to Country-Continent Levels. He solos the verse with Mid Diff at best.

When you debunking about that statement without feats? I need link with best feats from DXD characters.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 takenstew22  Moderator

DxD threads getting constantly bumped by a guy who says Naruto is multiversal. Honestly I hope he keeps doing it because we need more DxD threads tbh.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DxD threads getting constantly bumped by a guy who says Naruto is multiversal. Honestly I hope he keeps doing it because we need more DxD threads tbh.

Whoa! Naruto being Multiverse Lol. I should saying Sirzech being Galaxy buster and come on at me!

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22 said:

Whoa! Naruto being Multiverse Lol. I should saying Sirzech being Galaxy buster and come on at me!

Issei is TOAA level because he beat a fallen angel who fought god. GG.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm, depends. If it's anime version then he clears low diff. Novel version? lol he gets stomped.

There's an odd trend with novel anime adaptations always being far weaker since they either don't follow the story or they don't go far enough into the story. For example Aizen would solostomp the anime version verses of TSSDK, DxD, Toaru but going by light novel/web novel versions he would be mid tier at best in those verses.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutouzumakimedakakurokami said:
@takenstew22 said:

Issei is TOAA level because he beat a fallen angel who fought god. GG.

No Caption Provided

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AnimeFreak1

@narutouzumakimedakakurokami: Naruto is Multiversal.

He's stronger than Kaguya, who can destroy and re create entire universes as well as Momoshiki who's on her level if not higher.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In Boruto the Movie, the light novel, we learn that Naruto's chakra is so powerful, he's causing cracks in Space/Time, and that his power alone turns his universe's curvature from a 10 to above a 16. Momoshiki was shown to absorb multiple Universes's power in mere moments in his BASE FORM, yet it took him hours to drain even a PORTION of Naruto's chakra which proves that even a PORTION of Naruto's chakra utterly DWARFS that of Entire Universes.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp5IKpQXNpk&t=2s (Actually watch the video)

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 takenstew22  Moderator

I literally see nothing in those scans or that video that comes close to multiversal.

Thor's hammer can also warp space and time, does that mean that Thor is multiversal? Well gee, Issei was able to lift Mjolnir, so he's multiversal too!

No Caption Provided

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By AnimeFreak1

@takenstew22: You didn't read a single thing did you?

He's stronger than Kaguya, who can destroy and re-create entire Universes as well as Momoshiki who's on her level if not higher.

In Boruto the Movie, the light novel, we learn that Naruto's chakra is so powerful, he's causing cracks in Space/Time, and that his power alone turns his Universe's Curvature from a 10 to above a 16. Momoshiki was shown to absorb MULTIPLE UNIVERSES'S power in mere moments in his BASE FORM, yet it took him hours to drain even a PORTION of Naruto's chakra which proves that even a PORTION of Naruto's chakra utterly DWARFS that of Entire Universes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp5IKpQXNpk&t=2s (Actually watch the video)

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@animefreak1 said:

He's stronger than Kaguya, who can destroy and re-create entire Universes as well as Momoshiki who's on her level if not higher.

Show me Kaguya destroying and re-creating universes.

@animefreak1 said:

In Boruto the Movie, the light novel, we learn that Naruto's chakra is so powerful, he's causing cracks in Space/Time, and that his power alone turns his Universe's Curvature from a 10 to above a 16.

I don't hear the word "universe" there. Only "space" and "heavens". Warping and bending space doesn't simply make you universal. Silver Surfer can do that, is he universal?

@animefreak1 said:

Momoshiki was shown to absorb MULTIPLE UNIVERSES'S power in mere moments in his BASE FORM, yet it took him hours to drain even a PORTION of Naruto's chakra which proves that even a PORTION of Naruto's chakra utterly DWARFS that of Entire Universes.

Again, show me Momoshiki absorbing universes.

I already did. It would've actually been impressive for me if I was convinced that these Naruto characters are universal. Too bad that's not happening.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh God...

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AnimeFreak1

@takenstew22: Sure, you want the feats, I'll give you the feats.

You: Show me Kaguya destroying and re-creating universes.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

As you can see, Kaguya Otsutsuki created 6 known Dimensions, with Stars in the Sky, Suns, Moons, and everything you would expect in a Universe.

These are not Pocket Dimensions.

She has enough raw power to create entire Universes.

She was also confirmed, read the manga, to be able to destroy those Universes just as easily. So even if you decide to ignore all the factors within the very manga Kishi drew that make it bigger than this by far, such as having light while we know Kaguya's dimensions follow some sort of logic, as her snow dimension gets it's light from the Moon during night and has a day-light circle, which means light does not just come outta nowhere, proving there are stars or something even bigger in each, then having the fact Obito had a hard time teleporting between her dimensions with Sakura's Chakra on top due to their vastness, and also praising the vastness of the space-time of her dimension, which alone means it's bigger than the Observable Universe's, as the OU's space-time does not impress Obito as nearly as much, and the fact that if we take this translator note seriously, it'd not have space-time due to it only being a planet dimension, which gets debunked by the fact it was stated it does and that her dimension IS a space-time, making it more than a planet ( I have explained and provided evidence for all of this on my other Kaguya post, BTW. ), this is invalid.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

That is Momoshiki's dimension.

1. Momoshiki's Dimension: You can clearly see all the countless stars in Momo's dimension as well as the red shift nebula.

Red Shift Nebula- an expanding universe that was created with an impact comparable to a big bang

No Caption Provided

Here he is effortlessly destroying a Solar System and seeing it as fodder.

No Caption Provided

During the Kaguya battle, Sasuke could sense Naruto charging up his chakra from SEVERAL DIMENSIONS(Universes) away. And Naruto wasn't even in his strongest mode at the time as well as being starving, thirsty, and exhausted from fighting for nearly 2 days straight.

No Caption Provided

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By AnimeFreak1

@takenstew22: The fact that you haven't responded is just proving my point.

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AGrape

Me: *Looks at title

"Aizen vs Highschool DxD"

Me: cool!

Me: *reads discussion*

"Multiversal Naruto"

No Caption Provided

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, here we go again with that naruto wank

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anime dxd vs Manga Aizen ?? Aizen clears low diff . Novel DXD vs Manga Aizen ? Stop at high low or low mid tiers . Novel DXD vs Novel Aizen ? Stops at high mid or low high tiers. Damm , people talk about how anime dxd weaker than novel , but forgot about how manga Aizen weaker than novel Aizen . Azashiro woud be a better oppponent for DxD , he is a not just a little but stronger and more hax than Aizen.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen clears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking said:

Anime dxd vs Manga Aizen ?? Aizen clears low diff . Novel DXD vs Manga Aizen ? Stop at high low or low mid tiers . Novel DXD vs Novel Aizen ? Stops at high mid or low high tiers. Damm , people talk about how anime dxd weaker than novel , but forgot about how manga Aizen weaker than novel Aizen . Azashiro woud be a better oppponent for DxD , he is a not just a little but stronger and more hax than Aizen.

Well, Aizen has some good Hax, so he has at least far better chances against the DxD verse then someone from Naruto. Afaik, no one from DxD is yet immune against soul crushing (Based on the charakters who have a soul in DXD), and many of them are only immortal via aging and regeneration. Don´t know how powerful Aizen is in the novel, so i only can talk about Manga Aizen.

As you already said the Anime DxD is nothing compared to Aizen.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: Novel Aizen just have better feats than Manga Aizen . And his kidos got feats too and explained what they can do(most of them).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking said:

@caocao: Novel Aizen just have better feats than Manga Aizen . And his kidos got feats too and explained what they can do(most of them).

Ok, thanks. Probably i should read the novel as well.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen clears mid diff at best

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agrape said:

"Multiversal Naruto"

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agrape said:

"Multiversal Naruto"

No Caption Provided

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By AnimeFreak1

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 takenstew22  Moderator