Aizen all rounds. He is on another level

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By grappolo

@thegreatuniter: maybe i read a different chapter, can you show me the feats that allow to aizen to stomp?

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Aizen is no longer chair-sama, as he is out of the chair. Nontheless, Alex basically nailed it until we see what Aizen can do post-chair

Round 1: Yamamoto stomps

Round 2: probably Yamamoto

Round 3: probably Aizen

Round 4: Aizen

This

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen's base isn't on another level. He is only twice as strong as captain level (the same as yamamoto). He said so himself. He even said Yamamoto was probably stronger. Only after transforming did he reach another level.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a6b5b2407e
deactivated-5a5a6b5b2407e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@miraclecomeback said:

He said himself that if they were to go at it Yama would likely win before he fused with the Hogyoku.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems about right

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming Yamamoto's bankai is really 1,500,000 degrees

1 Yama stomps

2 Yama stomps

3 Yama stomps

4 Maybe Aizen

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 marvelfan1992  Online
jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen stomp every round

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Yamamoto bodies.

Round 2: Yamamoto still vapes him.

Round 3: Probably Aizen, he can simply Fragor Yama from a distance for a safe win.

Round 4: Aizen wins solidly.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: I don't remember exactly what he said, but he made wonderwise to specifically counter Yamamoto because he was worried about his power.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aizen gets fried in every round.

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 Yamamoto.

R2 Yamamoto.

R3 Yamamoto.

R4 Aizen.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By thelocust619

Yamamoto stomps all rounds.

Round 1. Base Aizen needed a plot device just to avoid Yam's shikai, without it Yam stomps with his shikai. Aizen is much less effective in 1v1 battles where he doesn't have a massive stat advantage.

Round 2. Condom Aizen probably loses to the shikai as well.

Round 3. Would require bankai, but one swing would at least put Monster Aizen in a similar state to Mugetsu, and at that point the hogokyu would stop having his back. At most, one more swing would take him out of the fight.

Round 4. One swing removes him from the field. Other than statements, we don't really have any reason to believe he's much stronger at all. By statements he's....stronger by ???? amount. His best trait is immortality, which prevents death not defeat.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Raziel2014

Aizen losses Round 1 thats all. after that he becomes transcendent meaning his reaistsu surpasses every shinigami thus superior to every non transcendentbeing as long as he is fighting for real instead of lowering his reasitsu down to normal shinigami level.

yamamoto whie strong is stil a normal shinigami thus all of his abilities are powered by normal/top captain level reaitsu in aizen case all of his abilities are powered by transcendent level reaitsu.

a vice catain level reaitsu cannot defeat captain level reaitsu get the point, the only way for a vice captain to win against a captain is for that captain to lower their power down to vice captain level.

bleach regardless of shikai or bankai everything is powered by spirit/reaitsu the one with higher usually wins the one with vastly more reitasu crushes, bleach system is pretty unfair and absolute in this case, a weaker being has a very vvery low chance to beat a superior opponent, if the reaitsu is too different then he cant even harm the enemy, if even more so he would get crushed without even putting up a fight, bleach is probably the most unfair series with its power system.

Butterfly/monster Aizen >>>>> Yamamoto/Ichibei, unfortunately his power were portrayed pretty damn crap and too fast for people to really grasp it, but aizen hado 90 was more powerfull than yama bankai as it could bend time and space with gravity.

Yhwach pre God/ pre absorbing sou lking and stuff defeated ichibei the strongest shinigami and chair aizen while stronger than monster form fought pretty good against god yhwach with all his power boost, so aizen at his stronger would kill yamamoto with 1 finger if not less

people claiming aizen aat full power losses to yamamoto are clearly delusional have they not read the manga at all, aizen was doing amazing against highest form of yhwach while ichibei got 1 shotted even before he absorb the soul king and mimihigi, ichibei > yamamoto, matter of fact yamamoto got 1 shotted too by pre god yhwach.

reaitsu/spirit is the power source of shinigami so how could aizen who has a bigger and betetr source of power lose to someone with inferior power, yamamoto bankai while 15mil degree is still powered by reaitsu thus it would be negated or desroy by aizen higher level power

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KS isn’t restricted so why are people acting as if it is?

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kingogkings777

Old man 1-3

Aizen 4 maybe

Unorthodoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yama wins all rounds it was stated that no shinigami in 1000 years was not stronger than him and this was talking about his base

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@alextheboss said:
@miraclecomeback said:

Aizen's base isn't on another level. He is only twice as strong as captain level (the same as yamamoto). He said so himself. He even said Yamamoto was probably stronger. Only after transforming did he reach another level.

Being twice as strong as a captain was the minimum requirement for the hogyoku IIRC it's not Aizens cap. That would make no sense considering he was stronger than all the Espada a group filled of of captain level fighters combined. And both Aizen and Yamma were wary of fighting each other I don't recall him blatantly saying Yamma was stronger.

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yama wins round 1 and that's it.

Round 2, 3, and 4 are Hogyoku Aizen whose Immortal and everyone in the Soul society have already done tried to kill him but can't.

Aizen Stomps 2 onwards.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Being twice as strong as a captain was the minimum requirement for the hogyoku IIRC it's not Aizens cap. That would make no sense considering he was stronger than all the Espada a group filled of of captain level fighters combined. And both Aizen and Yamma were wary of fighting each other I don't recall him blatantly saying Yamma was stronger.

True, but I assume he meant 2x stronger than the upper level captains, so like Shunsui. He was probably a bit more than x2, like maybe x3, but I don't think much more than that, though he would be more than that compared to the weaker captains. Maybe in reishi Yamamoto might not have been out right stronger, but without illusions Yamamoto would most likely be superior due to his zanpakuto being the strongest offensive zanpakuto.

Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto wins all round, but loses to the 4th one.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@alextheboss said:
@leothegreatest said:

True, but I assume he meant 2x stronger than the upper level captains, so like Shunsui. He was probably a bit more than x2, like maybe x3, but I don't think much more than that, though he would be more than that compared to the weaker captains. Maybe in reishi Yamamoto might not have been out right stronger, but without illusions Yamamoto would most likely be superior due to his zanpakuto being the strongest offensive zanpakuto.

Considering how Aizen fodderized Harribel and talked about the espada's inferiority i doubt he was only 3 times stronger than Shunsui.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Reiatsu is the main varible in fights between shinigami.

No Caption Provided

Yamma even sacrificed his arm to use hado 96 on Aizen, he must've thought that would at least mortally wound him but all the damage it did was superficial.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

BTW i was just addressing Base Aizen being above base and Shikai Yamma.

I agree that Bankai gives him the definitive edge without factoring in KS that is.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

Considering how Aizen fodderized Harribel and talked about the espada's inferiority i doubt he was only 3 times stronger than Shunsui.

Harribel is weaker than Shunsui and you don't need to be more than 2-3x stronger than someone to dominate them.

Yamma even sacrificed his arm to use hado 96 on Aizen, he must've thought that would at least mortally wound him but all the damage it did was superficial.

Where did you get that scan? I would like to look at the bleach colored manga if possible.

BTW i was just addressing Base Aizen being above base and Shikai Yamma.

I agree that Bankai gives him the definitive edge without factoring in KS that is.

I guess Aizen could be above shikai Yamamoto, either way they are on the same tier though.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@alextheboss said:

@leothegreatest:

Harribel is weaker than Shunsui and you don't need to be more than 2-3x stronger than someone to dominate them.

I know she is but to be stronger than all the espada combined you would need to be more than 3x stronger.

Where did you get that scan? I would like to look at the bleach colored manga if possible.

I got it from here. And those scans in particular are found in volume 45.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I guess Aizen could be above shikai Yamamoto, either way they are on the same tier though.

Yeah i agree.

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aizen only wins current yama stomps the rest.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen wins 3-4 for sure

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By WorldofRuin6

R1 Yamma

R2 Yamma

R3 Aizen

R4 Aizen

RanaProGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Yamamoto

Round 2: Yamamoto

Round 3: Aizen

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: Aizen doesn't need to literally be stronger than all of them combined. He is just a more affective fighter than all of them combined. He is probably like 2-3x resurrection Starkk and the rest are practically fodder to that level of power.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Yamamoto

Round 2: Yamamoto

Round 3: PUSH

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: Aizen doesn't need to literally be stronger than all of them combined. He is just a more affective fighter than all of them combined. He is probably like 2-3x resurrection Starkk and the rest are practically fodder to that level of power.

Nah it's pretty clear he meant their power combined.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: Power doesn't automatically mean power level though. For example, in dragon ball Goku with a power level of 90,000 wrecked Recoome, Jiece, and Burtur, even though each of them had a power level of around 40,000. So that's a combined power level of 120,000 which is higher than Goku's was, yet since he casually stomped them you could say the power of them were less than Goku, even though technically it wasn't.

This is my current scale

R1 Ulquiorra: 1

Hallibel: 1.2

Barragan: 1.5

Starrk: 2

Yammy: 3

R2 Ulquiorra: 5

Aizen: 6

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@alextheboss:

I get what you mean but Aizen talked about bringing them together and their power as a whole being inferior to his own.

So it would be more like this:

R1 Ulquiorra: 1

Hallibel: 1.2

Barragan: 1.5

Starrk: 2

Yammy: 3

Espada combined: 10.8

R2 Ulquiorra: 5

Aizen: 12

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1-3 Yama vapes

4 Aizen since current Yama is dead.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: What has R2 Ulquiorra actually done that puts him over Starrk?

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: Has really good regen, has muuuuuch better DC and is faster.

R2 Ulqy is definitely one of, if not thr strongest Espada.

Though Barry via hax is arguably the strongest Espada. Respira is bloody op lol.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: Prove he's faster, and prove he has better DC outside of Lanzo

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

@alextheboss: What has R2 Ulquiorra actually done that puts him over Starrk?

1. Only Espada to have second release, and his energy felt complete different from the others

2. Aizen didn't know about the form, which means the number rank doesn't apply.

3. After the Uluiorra fight Ichigo (who was still weaker than R2 Ulquiorra without VL form) Ichigo was able to fight Yammy, who is stronger than Starrk.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ichigo was also able to damage Aizen with this power.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

5. Better on panel feats.

6. Kubo designed a hogyoku form for Ulquiorra for Bleach Brave souls, and to even wield the hogyoku you need to have 2x the spirit pressure of a captain, which would mean he is above the captains, which also means he is above the espada who were equal with them. This is not canon so it's the weakest point, but it does back up the other points.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kyoka Suigetsu. Fight's over.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

1. Uryuu commented that because of the nature of how it felt. He explicitly said it wasn't the size or strength that freaked him out, but the alien feeling.
  2. And Aizen had planned out all of Ichigo's battles including Ulquiorra vs. Ichigo, he had to know about his second release.
  3. Yammy isn't even stronger than Byakuya
  4. Aizen isn't above the top captains, only his hypnosis makes him powerful and the hogyoku heals up any injury
  5. Like what? Fighting Ichigo?
  6. Ulquiorra is not 2x the spiritual pressure of Shunsui or Kenpachi, let alone Starrk who's spiritual pressure is high that he needed to split into two persons. Also,
alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3:

Uryuu commented that because of the nature of how it felt. He explicitly said it wasn't the size or strength that freaked him out, but the alien feeling.

Ya, which was there to hype it up. Similar to how the feeling of chrysalis Aizen was beyond the comprehension of others to feel, Uqluiorra's may have been a step before that. Kubo didn't just put the line in their for no reason, it was to imply it was on a different playing field, and he said "not only is it bigger or stronger" which means it was likely also bigger and stronger, that just wasn't the only thing about it that scared him.

And Aizen had planned out all of Ichigo's battles including Ulquiorra vs. Ichigo, he had to know about his second release.

Just because he planned the fight out doesn't mean he has to know about the release. And even if Aizen secretly knew, the fact Ulquiorra thought he didn't know, and all the other espada didn't know means the numbers still don't apply, as even Yammy, someone the others knew of had a powerful release, was only shown to be number 0 when he finally released. His number was always 10 before release, so why would Ulquiorra's be any higher than 4 until his second release? And it just so happens in his second release the number on his chest is gone.

Yammy isn't even stronger than Byakuya

Says who? It took both Bayakuya and Kenpachi to beat him, and even if Byakuya is stronger that doesn't prove much as we don't know how Byakuya of that arc compares to Shunsui or Starrk. What we do know is Yammy is more pwoerful than Starrk, as he is number 0.

Aizen isn't above the top captains, only his hypnosis makes him powerful and the hogyoku heals up any injury

Nope

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It was also flat out stated he was so much stronger than everyone since he was born that he felt alone.

No Caption Provided

Like what? Fighting Ichigo?

Better DC and cero feats, which is bad for Starrk since that's his specialty, while Ulquiorra's specialty is his regen.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ulquiorra is not 2x the spiritual pressure of Shunsui or Kenpachi, let alone Starrk who's spiritual pressure is high that he needed to split into two persons.

One of his split halves is a weakling, weaker than the 10th espada, and base Ulquiorra was stronger than resurrection Grimjow, meaning R2 Ulquiorra is 25-100x stronger than resurrection Grimjow, and factoring how that is the 6th espada in his resurrection form, that means R2 Ulquiorra is likely over 100x stronger than Lillinete, making her power irrelevant compared to Ulquiorra's.

Also,

I guess your forgot to type something here.

Unorthodoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Unorthodoxx

That reiatsu argument can only be made when the power gap is to large soi-fon Aizen which is an big difference there is no way yama is getting reiatsu crushed by anyone in the series.

Kenpachi and Ichigo have the 2nd and 3rd largest reiatsu's in the series yet both was fodderized by Quincy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5beeed406e9c9
deactivated-5beeed406e9c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss said: