Aizen Sosuke Vs Shunsui kyoraku

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Aizen is in base form without the hogyoku, Shunsui is current, starting distance 100 meter, Shunsui is serious, they fight in fake karakura town. Round 1 : Aizen can't use perfect hypnosis, Shunsui can't use bankai. Round 2 : Aizen can use perfect hypnosis, Shunsui can use bankai.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d34b48e70855
deactivated-5d34b48e70855

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shikai Shunsui wins first round while he loses to second, no matter what you do even if your bankai can reality warp cannot stop Aizen perfect Kyoka suigetsu , yeah you got power advantage but your still getting mindfuck regardless which will mute everything Shunsui does to a stand still. Aizen shikai is too hax.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Aizen

Round 2: Shunsui Kyōraku

ThanosPimphand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen 1st. Stalemate 2nd round

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

round 1: Aizen

round 2: Shunsui Kyoraku.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shunsui summons his assistant, God killing Sword GG. typical Kubo someone been watching to much Kill Bill.

Destroyer69X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Destroyer69X
@grappolo said:

Aizen is in base form without the hogyoku, Shunsui is current, starting distance 100 meter, Shunsui is serious, they fight in fake karakura town. Round 1 : Aizen can't use perfect hypnosis, Shunsui can't use bankai. Round 2 : Aizen can use perfect hypnosis, Shunsui can use bankai.

how does he lose the first round he curbstomped shunsui and all captains in FKT arc

Aizen stomps both rounds, current aizen trapped to a chair(without zanpaktou) made Yhwach lose sense of time (the same yhwach who has the almighty and can see the future) and casted hado 90 much more powerfull than the one agaisnt dangai ichigo, all this sealed to a chair, aizen will be the final villain in bleach if the soul king gets out of the equation.

aizen knows something about the soul king that nobody knows besides maybe haschwalth and yhwach, when he was about to get sealed by urahara kido he said "why do you care about that thing" maybe implying he knows the soul king is evil, aizen childhood, how did he get soo powerfull and why he wanted to take control of soul palace is still unknown soo for all that matters aizen could turn out to be a good guy and help the shinigamis agaisnt the soul king or he could take all in a massive plottwist and be the final villain.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destroyer69x: I shouldn't debate here but what you said is wrong. Aizen never curbstomped the captains, he used his hax to defeat them all nothing more. Remove the perfect hypnosis and base aizen against all that captains would lose badly, not to mention that the captains were all very tired after the fight with the espada. Aizen fooled base ywatch not the one with the almigthy and i don't know why you think that restrained aizen kurotsugi is superior to the one casted from evolved aizen.

Destroyer69X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Destroyer69X

@grappolo said:

@destroyer69x: I shouldn't debate here but what you said is wrong. Aizen never curbstomped the captains, he used his hax to defeat them all nothing more. Remove the perfect hypnosis and base aizen against all that captains would lose badly

I stopped reading there, thanks for the laugh though.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By grappolo

@destroyer69x: You really thinks that base aizen can beat half gotei 13 without the shikai? LOL. You are wanking him a little too much.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Aizen

Shunsui

kbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kbm

@destroyer69x: Yhwach at the time didn't have the Almighty activated.

Bleachfan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Kyoraku wins. He´ll run circles around Aizen with the Kageokuri technique.

Round 2: Again Kyoraku. His bankai doesn´t care about Kyoka Suigetsu hax since it doesn´t actively target anyone. As soon as you injure Kyoraku the story narrative of his bankai will automatically unfold no matter where you are.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cpt_nice
Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Already confirmed that if Shunsui used his bankai he would still have not defeated Aizen in FKT.

Aizen both rounds.

AlexHouston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_strike10: Kubo never confirmed this. HIs statement was intentionally vague, and I think you're wanking Shinigami-only Aizen a little too much if you think Shunsui couldn't kill him with Bankai.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_strike10: where was that confirmed? The opposite was vaguely hinted at if anything

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexhouston: His bankai would not work since Aizen has more Reiastu. The statement confirms that he would not win. It's not vague.

When I can post the scan I will.

@Ecobliz: The statement says that Shunsui beating FKT Aizen in bankai was not his appeal. I will post the scan when I can post on my computer.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_strike10: that sounds like an incredibly vague statement to be used as evidence as it could easily be interpreted many different ways. He could just as easily be saying that it wouldn't have fit his story for shunsui to do so much like Yama case. Kubo just sounds like he doesn't want shunsui to take out the big bad as that's not his role. Also shunsui won't use his bankai with people around as ukitake said and he himself said when he finally used it against lille

OT: aizen curbs rounds 1 and shunsui could potentially win round 2 as his bankai is a great counter KS. Though if aizen understands quick enough then he could potentially one shot before shunsui finishes all of his acts

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sosuke Both rounds

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Lord Aizen for both rounds.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen both rounds

Comicvamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Comicvamp

Current Shunsui with ease.

mejames255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Aizen wins

Round 2: Shunsui wins. Base Aizen was losing to a non Bankai Isshin Kurosaki. I doubt a non bankai Isshin is as powerful as a Bankai Captain-Commander.

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Mike_Strike10

@theemperor95: The issue is that it makes sense. Aizen has more Reiastu than him at the time. His bankai would end up killing himself. That's FKT Shunsui. I will admit I didn't read the rules. This is current Shunsui vs Base Aizen

Shunsui All Rounds.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_strike10: aizen having more reiatsu doesn't mean much at all in this scenario. It doesn't help him at all. Also current shikai shunsui isn't beating aizen in a 1v1

TheSlader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheSlader

Aizen

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points