• 133 results
#1 Edited by daBlackswrd (612 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen invades the Narutover with his version of the gotei 13 just like he did in karakura but all the espada are there

Aizen has 1 months prep and has full knowledge

Aizen can also go up to his last form

Blood lust for azien and team

Shinobi have no knowledge just 1 day prep they were warned 1 day earlier by ulquiorra

No Sasuke

No EDO tensei

EOS feats for shinobi allowed

No bloodlust for shinobi but can escalate to it

#2 Edited by TheVivas (19247 posts) - - Show Bio

EOS feats for shinobi allowed

Naruto or Sasuke solo.

If we're counting Sasuke there, that is. If not, then Naruto solos.

#3 Posted by Terrortuga (2135 posts) - - Show Bio

EOS makes it not fair for Aizen and the Espada .

#4 Posted by Sy8000 (35076 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto and Sasuke solo. Hashirama could practically solo (or at least clear out a lot of the opposition) if it weren't for Aizen himself. Guy solos with prep as long as he's willing to go 8 Gates.

#5 Posted by daBlackswrd (612 posts) - - Show Bio

Really even with a months prep and full knowledge I mean aizen knows what's in store for him plus I could just see him kyoka suigestsu them from the start and have narutos friends attack naruto which would drive him crazy while aizen hid some where plus barriagan would b very troubling at 1st

#6 Posted by eliah1102 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

Barragan and Aizen with full knowledge and 2 months prep, RIP allied shinobi force.

#7 Posted by Sy8000 (35076 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I suppose they could pull off something with 1 month of prep.

#8 Posted by GhostRider2 (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

Barragan and Aizen with full knowledge and 2 months prep, RIP allied shinobi force.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
#9 Posted by MiracleComeBack (2128 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen himself knew yammamoto had more firepower than aizen. So he made a device to nullify that. He will do same thing against naruto & sasuke who have more AOE. He will find a way to block chakra flow and seal them away by wishing with hyogyoku for a month. Aizen=near batman's level when prepping

#10 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3269 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait so Aizen has the Gotei 13 along with the espada with him ?? If this is the case they stomp with 1 month prep due to the combined efforts of Aizen,Mayuri, & Uhara

#11 Posted by NeonGameWave (19333 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Aizen.

#12 Posted by MudaMudaMuda (5354 posts) - - Show Bio

Shinobi alliance stomps.

Aizen has never used his prep to take on anyone remotely close to Naruto and Sasuke's level and he was struggling to deal with Yamamoto even though he had over a hundred years to prep.

#13 Edited by Terrortuga (2135 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that I look at this, it's confusing . Does Aizen have the Gotei 13 with him ? Does Aizen evolve like he did in the manga, or does he start in his final form ?

#14 Posted by ValarMelkor (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto or Sasuke can solo.

#15 Posted by XioKenji (3372 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen solos Narutoverse.

The guy is casual country level while sitting on a chair.

Okay fine , Naruto/Sas solo.

#16 Edited by daBlackswrd (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@valarmelkor: I agree they can solo but I should edit sasuke out since he was not part of the oringinal alliance

But u don't think aizen under these circumstances can pull off the win if he controlled the 5 Kages to kill naruto (I know naruto can solo them ) but how will naruto handle them while trying not to kill them

Or having to deal with a 8th gate guy and the rest of the shinobi alliance that can't handle kyoka suigestsu

#17 Posted by TheVivas (19247 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by daBlackswrd (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: why not are they immune to kyoka suigestsu??? I'm mean u can argue people who have resisted genjutsu possibly can but how there's not many who have and those who haven't will fall to it remember azien is bloodlusted here the shinobi aren't he will most likely start off with that

#19 Edited by TheVivas (19247 posts) - - Show Bio

@dablackswrd: KS has never caught anyone with any illusion resistance feats, so there's no reason to assume it would now. And both Hashirama and Minato can go Sage Mode and have Sage sensing, which nullifies KS pretty much.

Not to mention, if Naruto really wanted to stop them, all it would take is creating one clone. None of the Hokages can take him down in So6Ps mode.

#20 Edited by batmanprep (1810 posts) - - Show Bio

One lanza from Ulq solos 80% of shinobi alliance. Remaining 20% comes out on top and beats Aizen team. Aizen retreats for being immortal

#21 Posted by daBlackswrd (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: read op no EDO so no minato and no hashirama and scan of all kages resisting illusion please

Also I'm talking about the effect it would have on narutos confidence having his friends turn on him

Easy way to kill naruto under these circumstances is control shikamaru shadow posses naruto moment or 2 of being stalled is enough time for aizen to deliver a killing blow

#22 Posted by Drmagic (1632 posts) - - Show Bio

aizen makes wonderwiess for anybody stronger than him and stomps the rest

#23 Posted by UnbiasedRodger (402 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen puts them all in lala land while Barragan ages them into oblivion.

#24 Posted by TheVivas (19247 posts) - - Show Bio

@dablackswrd: Fair enough. I read Kages and thought of the Hokages, not the Kages from the War(Gaara, Tsunade, Ay, etc.). And Hashirama and Tobirama have fought Uchiha's without falling under Genjutsu when others fall just by looking at a Sharingan(Zabuza, Deidara, etc.), Minato is a Jinchuuriki and has Sage sensing, and Hiruzen should be able to since he's Hokage level. It doesn't matter, though, since this is just the Kages not the Hokages that I thought it would be.

It wouldn't do anything to his confidence. In so6Ps Mode, they can't even hurt him, honestly.

Yeah, Shikamaru isn't catching Naruto in Shadow Possession. Like ever.

#25 Posted by daBlackswrd (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: lol ur assuming naruto would b fighting against or expecting an attack from shikamaru naruto wouldn't expex his friend to turn on him shikamaru is sneaky he would sneak a shadow onto naruto remember shinobi alliance is not bloodlusted from the start so naruto rushing in full force won't b happening like I said aizen is bloodlusted so he would start off with ks on the entire shinobi alliance of course some with resistance wont be affected and I'm only saying won't b affected cuz if they were caught there is no way out of it I'm sure there r other strategies azien can come up with in a months prep with full knowledge

#26 Posted by Just_Banter (12354 posts) - - Show Bio

With a month prep Aizen could maybe do something, but that is literally there only chance of coming close.

#27 Posted by TheVivas (19247 posts) - - Show Bio

@dablackswrd: Naruto already broke out of an older and more experienced Nara clan member's Shadow Possession. Shikamaru isn't trapping him in that.

Naruto doesn't have to be bloodlusted to charge in and attack. What do you think he's going to do? Sit and do nothing?

Aizen wouldn't even be able to catch more than maybe a third of the Shinobi Alliance in KS because, like I said earlier, he has no feats of catching people in it who actually have trained to defend against illusions, like ninja in Naruto do even as Genin.

And are you debating in your own thread?

#28 Posted by daBlackswrd (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: trained genin and trained jounin have still fallen under illusion techniques its seem to b very effective against most naruto characters and yeah I seem to b the only one debating for bleach also he doesn't need to hold him for ever just long enough or maybe have multiple shadow possessions which is also possible under these conditions

#29 Posted by KCMinato (2458 posts) - - Show Bio

naruto eos ? eight gates guy ? 1 day prep with strategist like shikamaru ? i think naruto can solo

#30 Posted by daBlackswrd (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcminato: against a month prep aizen with full knowledge

#31 Posted by micah007123 (10836 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by KCMinato (2458 posts) - - Show Bio

@dablackswrd: against eight gates guy + rikudou naruto ? Yes I still think so

#33 Edited by daBlackswrd (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcminato: u keep forgetting full knowledge for aizen and team so he will know about his abilities and with a months prep make something to counter it or just catch guy with kyoka suigestsu and make an 8 gates guy fight naruto

#34 Posted by Jgames (8083 posts) - - Show Bio

Only person that matter is Naruto who solo.

#35 Posted by tiraomoz (980 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm very Sorry to say but with 1 month of prep aizen will be able to incapacitate,trap or seal naruto and sasuke.But without prep time naruto or sasuke solo aizen and the espadas

#36 Posted by 98115 (1748 posts) - - Show Bio

with a month of prep, full knowledge, bloodlust, all the espada, and gin and tosen, and no sasuke I gotta side with the aizen team

#37 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio

wakuseirasengan. GG gotei 13.

#38 Edited by daBlackswrd (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgames: under these circumstances I don't think so

#39 Posted by DeathHero61 (18682 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen's trolling around the mountain when he comes..... Aizen's trolling around the mountain when he comes.........

Loading Video...

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
#40 Edited by vintage_spiderman (6541 posts) - - Show Bio

Besides Naruto and Sasuke...

Kabuto can solo with edo tensei he is a good guy now thus part of the shinobi alliance.

Cloud village solos with moon busting chakra laser.

Tons of gates users...the one's that helped Rock Lee bust the huge meteorite in the last.

Gaara can do some damage.

As well as Bee.

#41 Posted by KCMinato (2458 posts) - - Show Bio

@dablackswrd:

Besides Naruto and Sasuke...

Kabuto can solo with edo tensei he is a good guy now thus part of the shinobi alliance.

Cloud village solos with moon busting chakra laser.

Tons of gates users...the one's that helped Rock Lee bust the huge meteorite in the last.

Gaara can do some damage.

As well as Bee.

#42 Posted by cpt_nice (9874 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen and Mayuri with 1 month of prep AND full knowledge?

Gotei 13 stomps.

#43 Posted by TheVivas (19247 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by cpt_nice (9874 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by TheVivas (19247 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by tiraomoz (980 posts) - - Show Bio

If its the shinobi alliance from the last and the good kabutot then even with 1 month prep team aizen get flattened severly but I assume we are using 4th shinobi war alliance

#47 Posted by andr413 (3309 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by ben_coby (782 posts) - - Show Bio

EOS Naruto makes a clone, then walks away with the alliance. You already know what happens next.

#49 Posted by 106me (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

1 month prep?

Aizen casually solos.

#50 Posted by TheVivas (19247 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me: And joke of the day goes to...