Aizen (Bleach) vs Zeldris (Seven Deadly Sins)

#1 Posted by Jko1 (3519 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeldris

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sosuke Aizen

No Caption Provided

---Rules---

Current Demon King Zeldris

Eos Aizen.

Both start in character but serious.

No Caption Provided

Who would win?

#2 Edited by SleepingSlaves (1088 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen hits Zeldris with Kanzen Saimin and proceeds to annihilate him and any attack he fires off (if energies are equalized) with Goryūtenmetsu. If they aren't, he would need to engage him physically to win.

#3 Posted by ThousandSteps (351 posts) - - Show Bio

@sleepingslaves: DK Zeldris doesn't even have any feats right now lol, too early to decide.

Also, Hado 99 didn't do anything IIRC, so you can't use that as a feat. Regardless though, I still think KS GG could apply here but we gotta wait.

#4 Edited by SleepingSlaves (1088 posts) - - Show Bio

@thousandsteps:

DK Zeldris doesn't even have any feats right now lol, too early to decide.

I was basing it off of the feats he does have.

Also, Hado 99 didn't do anything IIRC, so you can't use that as a feat.

I can, as it was used in the canon light novels. In said novels, it was explained to absorb the energy around it to make the attack more powerful than whatever it was used against. If energies were equalized, this would be a great counter to a lot of the powers Zeldris has.

Regardless though, I still think KS GG could apply here but we gotta wait.

I don't think we do, as nothing in the arsenal of the Demon King would allow him to resist Kanzen Saimin to begin with.

#5 Posted by FaradaySloth (11851 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen curbstomps.

#6 Posted by shirso (5271 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait for feats for DK Zeldris but I don't see how he would counter Aizen's illusions anyway.

#7 Posted by EcoBlitz (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

Most NNT characters would lose to Aizen due to KS. They have no Mental resistance

#8 Posted by SleepingSlaves (1088 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

Most NNT characters would lose to Aizen due to KS. They have no Mental resistance

I don't think he needs it if I'm being honest.

#9 Posted by EcoBlitz (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@sleepingslaves: well idk about current zeldris. DK in purgatory has better physical feats than most if not all of bleach.

#10 Posted by ThousandSteps (351 posts) - - Show Bio

@thousandsteps:

DK Zeldris doesn't even have any feats right now lol, too early to decide.

I was basing it off of the feats he does have.

Also, Hado 99 didn't do anything IIRC, so you can't use that as a feat.

I can, as it was used in the canon light novels. In said novels, it was explained to absorb the energy around it to make the attack more powerful than whatever it was used against. If energies were equalized, this would be a great counter to a lot of the powers Zeldris has.

Regardless though, I still think KS GG could apply here but we gotta wait.

I don't think we do, as nothing in the arsenal of the Demon King would allow him to resist Kanzen Saimin to begin with.

The OP clearly said DK Zeldris, not any other Zeldris. While we can apply the feats he does have, until he gets new feats, we cannot be sure.

Fair enough, but if energies were equalized, then DK Zeldris would nullify them with his God magic.

Again, we're on the same boat, but I'm waiting for feats before being sure. Also since you are talking about Demon King himself, does Aizen have a way around The Ruler?

#11 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (5614 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen walks through NNT.

#12 Edited by SleepingSlaves (1088 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

@sleepingslaves: well idk about current zeldris. DK in purgatory has better physical feats than most if not all of bleach.

I don't really agree with that, but alright.

#13 Posted by SleepingSlaves (1088 posts) - - Show Bio

@thousandsteps:

The OP clearly said DK Zeldris, not any other Zeldris.

Can you prove that he's any stronger than he was before? Meliodas changed physically to show that he had changed in power, but no such difference is present on Zeldris, nor can we actually prove that he has gotten stronger as of right now.

Fair enough, but if energies were equalized, then DK Zeldris would nullify them with his God magic.

Not if he was under an illusion.

Also since you are talking about Demon King himself, does Aizen have a way around The Ruler?

You mean the ability that he has never used while possessing the body of someone else? Yeah, like that's relevant or applicable.

#14 Posted by silentNightz (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

MINUS Kanzen Saimen, Aizen is nigh unsealable and damn unkillable, he can handle Zel.

#15 Posted by ThousandSteps (351 posts) - - Show Bio

@thousandsteps:

The OP clearly said DK Zeldris, not any other Zeldris.

Can you prove that he's any stronger than he was before? Meliodas changed physically to show that he had changed in power, but no such difference is present on Zeldris, nor can we actually prove that he has gotten stronger as of right now.

Canonically, absorbing a Commandment makes you stronger (I.E Estarossa), so having the Ten Commandments (and thus having the DK inside of you) makes you a god tier in the verse. You can't debate that. Also, clearly Zeldris has undergone a physical appearance change, can you not see it? His hair is longer and he has outgrown his clothes. We can't prove how strong he became, but stating that he didn't become stronger after absorbing the TC is just silly.

Not if he was under an illusion.

You'd think he would have his magic active at all times, but I'll concede this point.

Also since you are talking about Demon King himself, does Aizen have a way around The Ruler?

You mean the ability that he has never used while possessing the body of someone else? Yeah, like that's relevant or applicable.

We were talking about DK Zeldris but then you brought up the DK himself, so I mentioned him.

#16 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz:They have no Mental resistance

We know for sure that Merlin has mental resistance. Escanor and Dreyfus both have TP resistance feats. Mael resisting the commandments could be considered a mental resistance feat as well. Anyone with a spirit of 400(iirc) could resist Gowther's fodder Blackout, too.

OT: DK Zel is featless as of now, lol. Give it a week or two.

#17 Posted by SleepingSlaves (1088 posts) - - Show Bio

@thousandsteps:

Canonically, absorbing a Commandment makes you stronger (I.E Estarossa), so having the Ten Commandments (and thus having the DK inside of you) makes you a god tier in the verse.

Yes, but this is a much different situation. I mean, we can't even prove that he really has the Commandments anymore.

Also, clearly Zeldris has undergone a physical appearance change, can you not see it?

No, not particularly.

His hair is longer and he has outgrown his clothes.

I'm fairly certain that the hair growth is from the timeskip, and his clothes are simply messed up from the earlier battles (he didn't outgrow them at all).

We can't prove how strong he became, but stating that he didn't become stronger after absorbing the TC is just silly.

I said that you have no way to prove that he actually got stronger, not that he didn't. In addition to that, like I said, we don't have enough information on the situation.

You'd think he would have his magic active at all times, but I'll concede this point.

Based on his previous fights, it's obvious that he doesn't.

We were talking about DK Zeldris but then you brought up the DK himself, so I mentioned him.

I mentioned his abilities, which would presumably be usable regardless of whether or not he was possessing the body of someone else. I never once mentioned him in a sense relevant to this discussion or in a way that would imply Aizen defeating him in Purgatory.

#18 Posted by ThousandSteps (351 posts) - - Show Bio

@sleepingslaves: Since we are entering spoiler zone, I won't commentate on this for now. But the chapter in English has been published so you can go and take a look at it.

#19 Posted by Jko1 (3519 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#20 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1823 posts) - - Show Bio

Still aizen

#21 Posted by eri123 (5073 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen.

#22 Posted by JOVIOLMA (7742 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen.

#23 Posted by LichVanAstrea (1427 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen stomps the fodder.

Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
#24 Posted by Son_of_Mori-jin (675 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeldris definitely isn't fodder but he has not tp resistance for KS. But I'm still confused about if you have to see KS for it work since he absorbed it?

#25 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (5614 posts) - - Show Bio

Base Aizen is more than enough.

#26 Posted by Razcaz (23 posts) - - Show Bio

EoS Aizen

#27 Posted by ovy7 (3729 posts) - - Show Bio

@son_of_mori-jin:

But I'm still confused about if you have to see KS for it work since he absorbed it?

You don't. Aizen now seems to be able to put people in KS by just having them look at him, like he did to Yhwach in the Muken.

#28 Posted by JOVIOLMA (7742 posts) - - Show Bio

Base Aizen beating Zeref is a new level of overrating. Shall I create the thread to see you proving yourself right Leo-Senpai ?

#29 Edited by Djibbo__ (1172 posts) - - Show Bio

This zel is featless, ironically I’d be more comfortable debating Base/OM zel against him, that is more haxy, we need feats. For now Aizen wins

#30 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

KS GG.

#31 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (5614 posts) - - Show Bio

Base Aizen is underrated.

#32 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1823 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: extremely underrated. Aizen blitzing and turning hollowfied bankai ichigo into a statue in base form is such a slept on feat

#33 Posted by KingGuinness (2017 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: extremely underrated. Aizen blitzing and turning hollowfied bankai ichigo into a statue in base form is such a slept on feat

It's not quantifiable, that's why. Ichigo is also incredibly inconsistent. He routinely jumps and dips in power mid arc.

#34 Posted by shirso (5271 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's EoS Aizen he kinda stomps, Zeldris has absolutely no answer for KS that affected SK Yhwach himself.

Having said that the notion of base Aizen doing anything to DK Zeldris is laughable. Even if he puts Zeldris under KS, nothing that base Aizen has would even scratch DK Zeldris.

#35 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (5614 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the guy who thinks that Dangai Ichigo is only 5x above FKT Ichigo really giving his opinion on what’s laughable? How ironic.

#36 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (5614 posts) - - Show Bio

@demongod_pablo said:

It's not quantifiable, that's why. Ichigo is also incredibly inconsistent. He routinely jumps and dips in power mid arc.

It’s easily quantifiable. Ichigo evaded a multitude of Mach 1,000 attacks without his mask and Aizen lol Blitzed and statued him while he was wearing his mask.

#37 Posted by KingGuinness (2017 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingguinness said:
@demongod_pablo said:

It’s easily quantifiable. Ichigo evaded a multitude of Mach 1,000 attacks without his mask and Aizen lol Blitzed and statued him while he was wearing his mask.

It's not quantifiable. Gin's Bankai isn't consistently Mach 500 as mentioned in the databook's (Which you use as gospel) and Ichigo required his Mask to dodge the initial Buto: Renjin attack.

#38 Posted by FaradaySloth (11851 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma said:

Base Aizen beating Zeref is a new level of overrating. Shall I create the thread to see you proving yourself right Leo-Senpai ?

Well, GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps did concede to Zeref losing to Aizen in his CaV with DJH. Gilga is a pretty big Fairy Tail Debater btw.

#39 Posted by FaradaySloth (11851 posts) - - Show Bio

This version of Zeldoris gets stomped.

His later forms put up a fight, still turn to paste.

In fact, KS GG all forms.

#40 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (5614 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingguinness said:
@leothegreatest said:
@kingguinness said:
@demongod_pablo said:

It's not quantifiable. Gin's Bankai isn't consistently Mach 500 as mentioned in the databook's (Which you use as gospel) and Ichigo required his Mask to dodge the initial Buto: Renjin attack.

When was it ever said that it wasn’t consistent? And Ichigo had already evaded Buto and he put on his mask (which was weaker than the one he used against Aizen because he was losing his resolve) after escaping Buto Renjin.

#41 Posted by JOVIOLMA (7742 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by Undre (4674 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with Leo base aizen slaps the verse. He's at least country level in AP scaling from shika yamma and his speed is like sub relativistic

Base azien is max shimmigam level. And yamma is also max shimmgmi level

#43 Posted by KingGuinness (2017 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingguinness said:
@leothegreatest said:
@kingguinness said:
@demongod_pablo said:

When was it ever said that it wasn’t consistent? And Ichigo had already evaded Buto and he put on his mask (which was weaker than the one he used against Aizen because he was losing his resolve) after escaping Buto Renjin.

"As implied in 13 BLADEs, Gin's Bankai can indeed grow as long as he told Ichigo and at the speed he claimed, although it doesn't always do this. This is because these properties exist only as decoys to hide Kamishini no Yari's true abilities."

Gin's doesn't consistently utilize the full speed/distance of his Bankai, meaning it's basically impossible to gauge Ichigo's speed from it (Since we don't know how fast Gin was using his Bankai against him).

#44 Edited by FaradaySloth (11851 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by FaradaySloth (11851 posts) - - Show Bio

So just because Gin's Bankai mightnot move as fast as Mach 500 in a speculative scenario, that means it's absolutely impossible to put where Ichigo speed is, despite everything with Kamishimi no Yari never been showing it's slower.

What a totally subjective af objective counter, it looks like lowballing effectively placing the speed of a character much lower than where they were before.

#46 Posted by MrDanzo (292 posts) - - Show Bio

This version of Aizen one shot the verse easily.

#47 Posted by Rabii99 (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeldris high diffs.

#48 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (5614 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest said:
@kingguinness said:
@leothegreatest said:
@kingguinness said:
@demongod_pablo said:

"As implied in 13 BLADEs, Gin's Bankai can indeed grow as long as he told Ichigo and at the speed he claimed, although it doesn't always do this. This is because these properties exist only as decoys to hide Kamishini no Yari's true abilities."

Gin's doesn't consistently utilize the full speed/distance of his Bankai, meaning it's basically impossible to gauge Ichigo's speed from it (Since we don't know how fast Gin was using his Bankai against him).

That just means he could have went even faster than originally stated not that he went a slower speed against Ichigo seeing as how the Databook literally reinforced the same scans in which he told Ichigo it‘s speed and length.