Aizen Bleach vs. Momoshiki and Jigen Naruto (speed equalized)

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You can quite literally debunk every claim made against the duo here, with arguments from 3 years past. Regardless, either Momoshiki or Jigen can solo.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@bleachhub:

He was put under KS way before he even activated the almighty, when he visited Aizen earlier in the arc.

This is relevant because?

well a weak and basic illusion that doesn't even manipulate all the senses isn't a feat thatwould help KS stack up against Genjutsu. And i think ik what illusion you're referring to, but im rusty on bleach

The fact that it’s above The Fear is enough to put it above Genjustu and if you don’t know, why debate?

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez said:

Aizen still cleans 🏠. With their AMAZING durability he can one shot both.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with speed equal

aizen can win these

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea7019d8e260
deactivated-5ea7019d8e260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Momoshiki or Jigen stomps by themselves both have superior speed and AP / dc and also BFR if need be not to mention they scale higher than EOS bleach characters

EOS Aizen is trash just like EOS Ichigo hell most EOS bleach characters have garbage feats that aren’t even more impressive than previous feats in the verse when it comes to DC and AP wise

Momoshiki TBB destroys them all what are they gonna do hack it away with a sword slash lol looking bleak for the weak bleach and their garbage trash verse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of Aizen EOS feats are garbage compared to his fake Karakoram town arc feats

Jigen or Momo crushes these feats simply off scaling from fighting people who can do way more damage in panels

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dyuked said:

@undre:

@undre:lands do mean country are you trying to outright the author?

No Caption Provided

Okay thats a mis translation

No Caption Provided

Still obito momo would stomp obito and obito's chakra formed a small planet almost earth size

No Caption Provided

that just means it has planet level chakra reserves. But it cant out put planet level attack as we seen what it can do. Also yammoto is planet level just by existing in bankai.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Keep in mind yammaoto is serveral leauges below aizen.

The shinjuu tree tank 3 ten tails bomb and one ten tails bomb was able to do this

No Caption Provided

Now naruto cut the same tree and 1 attack

No Caption Provided

Lol no its not planet level a juubi bomb is like country level. And that just means the tree has low cutting durability and heat.

Multi continent low balling view to it size and it was absorbing earth chakra for long it should be planet lvl and i'm sur you know how many joule of power to pull an moon in orbit ?

The tree is only the size of island as its diameter is comparable to 10 moutains. So its like 10 or 20 KM

Momo>juubito

Momo>naruto war arc

Scaling alone put him ABOVE planetary

Momo doesnt scale above the jubi. When he ran from kage

But you said earlier bleach is physically stronger pff i couldn't laugh even more show me where any one in bleach has ever lifted an entire island with 1 hands

No Caption Provided

lol he litterly uses a jutsu to do that thats not his natural power. A supressed kenpachi with no bankai destroyed a country sized meteor with one swing

Kenpachi had his eyepatch on which suppress his power by 10x. Not only that kenapchi has a bankai which gives him another 10x buff. Sp kenpachi is 100x stronger than in full power. And aizen is above kenpachi

Naruto doesn't have hyperbole bleach is the one who's full of it

Narutos is full of hyperboles.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Saxz

@joviolma: Cuz that's what grants the user the ability to see through illusions, this ability is inferior to that of the Byakugan suggesting the Byakugan would see better in illusions that a sharingan.

Everything up there is headcanon. Why? Because if I ask you for the scans that says this, you won't be able to provide it, only conjecture brought about by your personal opinion.

The Byakugan has it's own kind of precognition this was made clear though,

EDIT: Nope the Byakugan doesn't have precog maybe something cose to it, but if it does have an precog as good as sharingan then that's news to me.

but the Sharingan use this ability more often and provides the user a photographic memory, perceptive power has zero things to do with one's memory abilities this is a ability exclusive to the sharingan that has nothing to do with the perceptive power of it so is the ability to mimic attacks, it was made clear the sharingan was feared for this reason in the databook suggesting is a ability exclusive to the eye and other doujutsu couldn't accomplish.

Every ability I mentioned had nothing to do with memory but rather the perceptive power of the sharingan, anyone can have a photographic memory (shikamaru IIRC) that doesn't make them replicate those sharingan feats I stated. All the feats I stated are due to the sharingan ability to "observe" the opponent ergo perceptive power.

Sharingan can't break illusions once more I have the feeling you didn't read the entirety of my arguments, it's perceptive power allows you to see through them cuz it's superior to that of the sharingan.

I know I interchanged both words, a mistake on my part, but that doesn't change my point, the byakugan can't see through illusions, at least not the way the sharingan does( even the sharingan case isn't all that clea.r) but all the byakugan does is see through Chakra flow like the sharingan does And this can be used to discern if you're in a Genjutsu and consequently break it. That's all there is.

And the reason was brought though, Sharingan copy abilities is a power exclusive to this eye, once more photographic memory like the one the sharingan brings has nothing to do with perceptions you don't attain a perfect memory by having good perception both are not even related.

All the abilities I mentioned had nothing to do with memory but perception. But off topic I do think memory and perception are heavy related but let's not stray.

I still don't know why you ignored my Rinnegan point,

I didn't ignore this, I already talked about this.

a six paths level Rinnegan allows Sasuke to counter the effects of IT, Momoshiki's power were superior to that of Sasuke of this version following both anime and manga where Naruto and Sasuke needed their combined forces to beat him and the novel confirms he would be able to keep up with them easily if it was individually(Momo even almost killed them in some occasions until the other comes and help) His Rinnegan would deal with this kind of illusory powers as well.

Being physically stronger or faster doesn't mean you have a more powerful doujutsu.in terms of doujutsu and doujutsu only Momo was pretty bland compared to Sasuke, hell maybe even compared to Nagato....... More importantly Sasuke,Kaguya and the rest of the six path family has a "Rinne-sharingan " not the regular bland rinnegan Momo has. The six path level Rinne-sharingan which hagoromo gave Sasuke is the one with these abilities and has nothing to do with Momo

All of them can be explained by simple reading the manga and databook. And the proof was already provided lol, there's a scan saying that the perceptive power of the sharingan allows you to see through illusions,that's what the perceptive power does, nothing more, and there's other saying that the Byakugan is > this characteristic.

I am pretty sure that scan only talks about the perceptive power to see disturbed chakra flow and discern Genjutsu.

And X-Ray vision the sharingan already possess I assume you should know that lol.

That's why I used "greater", Byakugan has those abilities to a greater degree, Sharingan can see chakra flow even in a human, but it can't see through walls and it isn't accurate enough to see tenketsu....it seems you enjoy jumping chances to correct people lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz: however many it takes for you to leave a like on my YouTube channel you know your my idol in the world of nothingness that you do

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i would say undre was high on drugs when he wrote this but he actually believes it lol

bleach got horrible fans:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: we all know who you are the notorious bleach king wanker aka wanderez aka undre aka Saxz

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dyuked: Any idea on where i can get the novels online?

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know why this has gone this long,

OT: Despite the argument for Momo,the fact Aizen can make Jigen kick Momoshiki to death and pull a GG is a no-brainer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz said:

I don't know why this has gone this long,

OT: Despite the argument for Momo,the fact Aizen can make Jigen kick Momoshiki to death and pull a GG is a no-brainer.

gotta love when people talk crap or throw disses at you then you arrive to they face n then they get amnesia and start acting senile

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Saxz

^ if you ignore it, it will go away.

WhatIsWritten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

momoshiki is trash so he dies straight up

Aizens only hope to take down jigen would be something like kurohitsugi, cuz he's definitely not gonna survive in CQC

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Everything up there is headcanon. Why? Because if I ask you for the scans that says this, you won't be able to provide it, only conjecture brought about by your personal opinion.

EDIT: Nope the Byakugan doesn't have precog maybe something cose to it, but if it does have an precog as good as sharingan then that's news to me.

I already brought the scan explaining what grants the sharingan user the ability to see through illusions is the perceptive power it has though and the posterior one confirms that the user the Byakugan transcend this power.

????? What do you mean, the Byakugan do has the ability to anticipate attacks that was made clear in the fight against Naruto, the only difference is that unlike the Sharingan this ability wasn't that much explored.

Every ability I mentioned had nothing to do with memory but rather the perceptive power of the sharingan, anyone can have a photographic memory (shikamaru IIRC) that doesn't make them replicate those sharingan feats I stated. All the feats I stated are due to the sharingan ability to "observe" the opponent ergo perceptive power.

I know I interchanged both words, a mistake on my part, but that doesn't change my point, the byakugan can't see through illusions, at least not the way the sharingan does( even the sharingan case isn't all that clea.r) but all the byakugan does is see through Chakra flow like the sharingan does And this can be used to discern if you're in a Genjutsu and consequently break it. That's all there is.

No Caption Provided

Copy the hand seals of someone and memorize over more than 1000 hand jutsu with several jutsu requiring hand seals that use more than 1 hand seal would require a photographic memory, even Itachi copied Shisui's handwriting and wrote a letter faking to be him with his Sharingan after his death. Perceptive ability has nothing to do with copying hand seals and mimic attacks, copy handwriting or anything of that sort though, copy abilities is one of the reasons why the sharingan is feared, suggesting is not something other doujutsu can accomplish, didn't you read the databook entry I posted ? Shikamaru IIRC doesn't have a photographic memory, he is said to have a 200 IQ + so that means he is a genius, these kinds of people have good memory that's a natural thing.

The sharingan case is clear, it has a special perceptive power, that power once the user is in a illusion allows him to see through it, the user of the sharingan is always genjutsu'd he can't simple nullify that unless he already mastered that doujutsu like Sasuke suggested and did when fought Itachi, and Itachi already did reflected genjutsu back to the caster. Sasuke fell for all of Itachi's illusions, he could only see through them, but he was affected by it, the sharingan doesn't grants immunity to illusions, only the ability to see through them and depending of the user break through them, see through the illusion is accomplished by the perceptive power of the Sharingan, and this power is below that of the Byakugan that's all, copy abilities and memorize is the reason why the sharingan is feared suggesting other doujutsu can't accomplish that. And about the chakra flow thing that's a thing a Sharingan and sensory type ninja can do though.

All the abilities I mentioned had nothing to do with memory but perception. But off topic I do think memory and perception are heavy related but let's not stray.

I didn't ignore this, I already talked about this.

Perception has nothing to do with memory, no matter how sharp your perception is, you can't simple memorize abilities, copy movements and handwriting etc, those are abilities exclusive of the sharingan that was made clear in the databook entry saying that this is the reason why is so feared in Konoha. And no.

Being physically stronger or faster doesn't mean you have a more powerful doujutsu.in terms of doujutsu and doujutsu only Momo was pretty bland compared to Sasuke, hell maybe even compared to Nagato....... More importantly Sasuke,Kaguya and the rest of the six path family has a "Rinne-sharingan " not the regular bland rinnegan Momo has. The six path level Rinne-sharingan which hagoromo gave Sasuke is the one with these abilities and has nothing to do with Momo

No one is talking about being stronger, only that beings with Six Paths level Rinnegans can resist the effects of IT. And Momo would be no different from Sasuke lol, both of them ha their Rinnegan for barely a few time, the time frame of Sasuke attaining the Rinnegan is not even that big and resist IT is around some dozens of pages at best. And Sasuke doesn't have a Rinnesharingan, this was made clear in the databooks and the novels where his Doujutsu is specifically called a Rinnegan whereas Kaguya's 3rd eye is called a Rinnesharingan, they look very alike but are 2 different doujutsu, they are different in color, tomoe number and name as well can cast IT, the other in the other hand, can't. Kishimoto put them in the same page differently in name for a reason, Sasuke having a Rinnesharingan is just a name fans give to it.

No Caption Provided

輪廻眼=Rinnegan

輪廻写輪眼=Rinnesharingan

I am pretty sure that scan only talks about the perceptive power to see disturbed chakra flow and discern Genjutsu.

That's why I used "greater", Byakugan has those abilities to a greater degree, Sharingan can see chakra flow even in a human, but it can't see through walls and it isn't accurate enough to see tenketsu....it seems you enjoy jumping chances to correct people lol.

???? No ? That is simple saying that the perceptive power of the sharingan can see through illusions, see chakra flow is a thing both Sharingan and Byakugan can do, so can other kind of ninjas without any doujutsu. The sharingan can see chakra through walls, wdym ? Itachi used to see Kabuto's snakes's chakra through the stones and Sasuke used it to see through his skin and observe his veins. But I agree with the tenketsu part so no disagreements on it. @saxz

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz said:

This thread is extremely troll infested

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 AlexTheBoss  Online

@leothegreatest:

Your scaling is for the most part subjective,

So is everyone's scaling, unless it's charater a is stronger than character b, so he can replicate what character b did, or if an exact power difference is given.

you don’t acknowledge the power gaps in the story and you ignore the power cliffs in the story.

No, you just amplify them. Dangai Ichigo and Shikai Kenpachi have nothing that put them above country level. Aizen may be stronger than them, but we don't know by how much, so you can't put him above country level without assumptions.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

So is everyone's scaling, unless it's charater a is stronger than character b, so he can replicate what character b did, or if an exact power difference is given.

I’m referring to things like you placing True Shikai Ichigo at Shikai Kenpachi level despite him stunting characters that are above Kenpachi when he got serious against Yhwach.

No, you just amplify them. Dangai Ichigo and Shikai Kenpachi have nothing that put them above country level.

Kenpachi obliterated a meteor powerful enough to destroy an entire country. That’s country level.

Aizen may be stronger than them, but we don't know by how much,

Aizen while suppressed and in his chair effortlessly scattered the reiatsu of the entire Gotei 13 combined and scales to Yhwach and Ichigo. He’s entire transcendent tiers above Kenpachi.

so you can't put him above country level without assumptions.

Kenpachi’s country level while suppressed to begin with. His new mask was stated to absorb 10x more Reiatsu that his last which absorbed enough power to match Nnoitra’s resurrection so it’d easily be a 5-10+ times multiplier meaning his new eyepatch is a 50-100+ times multiplier. Then you have his Bankai and Gerards transformations and Aizen still dwarfs that.

And EoS Aizen is above the likes of Mimihagi what do you think about Mimihagi’s feat?

Dyuked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: mistranslation excuse me the land of fire as always been a country

Kenpachi destroy a meteor country size? Show the size of that meteor please

Did you just say the tree has low durability feat the bijuu tank 3 bijuu bomb which 1 would decimate anybody in bleach since aizen got slice by an attack Who wasn't even country lvl

NarmayaWaifu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dyuked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Momoshiki solo

Dyuked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As i said aizen durability is trash he got slice by ichigo attack who wasn't even country lvl one wave of momoshiki's hands should finish this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narmayawaifu: so sad another insane creature had to make a new account cus he got his widdle shelf banned (baby voice)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen or Momo destroys this clown

Aizen only scales slightly above his fake kurakura town self which only small country either Momo or Jigen destroys with scaling and better techniques

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this? How can someone even make a case for Aizen?

Zxzzxzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Absolute Hypnosis.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boruto team crush Aizen lol hard too

Momoshiki has destroyed an entire planets inhabitants and absorbed an entire planets worth of chakra before coming to earth and we’ve seen how much chakra Naruto could absorb in a small time when fighting Biju Susanoo Sasuke at valley of end

Jigen scales beyond both Naruto and Sasuke who beat a even stronger Momoshiki at only 50% of their power

Also everyone on Boruto team scales beyond Toneri who can slice moons and possibly a planet in less than 30 seconds

Aizen AP is not enough only his illusions would help him here against stronger oppenents like Ywach but problem is momoshiki should be highly immune to the level of illusions Aizen can spam since Momo has multiple Rinnegan which surpass the dojutsu those with the Sharingan

Naruto team stomps tbh if one was to say Aizen won they’d be wanking hard and biased to the Naruto team even if you put Ichigo on team they would still lose

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Dyuked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fact thank you for this

Boruto team crush Aizen lol hard too

Momoshiki has destroyed an entire planets inhabitants and absorbed an entire planets worth of chakra before coming to earth and we’ve seen how much chakra Naruto could absorb in a small time when fighting Biju Susanoo Sasuke at valley of end

Jigen scales beyond both Naruto and Sasuke who beat a even stronger Momoshiki at only 50% of their power

Also everyone on Boruto team scales beyond Toneri who can slice moons and possibly a planet in less than 30 seconds

Aizen AP is not enough only his illusions would help him here against stronger oppenents like Ywach but problem is momoshiki should be highly immune to the level of illusions Aizen can spam since Momo has multiple Rinnegan which surpass the dojutsu those with the Sharingan

Naruto team stomps tbh if one was to say Aizen won they’d be wanking hard and biased to the Naruto team even if you put Ichigo on team they would still lose

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea57ce883196
deactivated-5ea57ce883196

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@protoman2000: @dyuked: Isn't Jigen like a wall buster or something?

I'm pretty sure BoS Boruto beats him with his pinky and since when did Toneri bust Earth? He's only cheese level.

Dyuked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Dyuked

@chasekilleen: where did boruto ever fought with jigen 😐? He never battle him

If you talking about momo naruto land boruto his power for the odomo rasengan which would do the same or worse to every character in bleach and momo tank sasuke sword+kurama combine

Nobody in bleach can destroy momo golem the size of it alone would be a huge stomp in his favor he would walk on aizen like a person walk on a cockroach

Toneri was a planetary threat he could destroy earth via tk and after destroying he was gonna creat a new one

Toneri was always planet lvl

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz said:

This thread is extremely troll infested

After reading some recent stuff, I'd have to agree.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dyuked: isn't Jigen like wall level?

Beginning of story Boruto thrashes Jigen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dyuked: isn't Jigen like wall level?

Beginning of story Boruto thrashes Jigen.

1700 forum posts and still trolling lol sad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@protoman2000: you're like 12 and you still wanking off to Naruto smh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@protoman2000: Just because I said that truth and you got all salty at me and just because my verse solos the entire HST with a pinky.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@protoman2000: Why you getting all salty at me?

Jigen is wall level only.

Are you that much of a fan boy that You get blinded by your fanboyism?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: if Jigen is Wall level your Mom must be building level

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@protoman2000: Just because I said that truth and you got all salty at me and just because my verse solos the entire HST with a pinky.

Also your verse lol hope you ain’t talking about small building level ass ichigo ninja

FOH mark ninja

you do understand hat street code mark stands for right

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided