Aizen Bleach vs. Momoshiki and Jigen Naruto (speed equalized)

Uryuishidasama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lol feat jigen resisting ks and the guy who got one shotted by a kid baby rasengan lol.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: ”(ill debunk what ever scans u wanna bring up, already know what scans u wanna bring) just show me the scans”

There's no point of having a discussion with someone who already made-up his own headcanon and decided ”my way or the highway”.

lol where is the scan, tho? im not using headcannon, i simply want to clear ur misunderstanding of the scan

Avatar image for cocoussybreaker
CocoUssyBreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: How do you know what I am going to show you is a misunderstanding and not you making something up?

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either one pokes him out of existence lmao. These Bleach fanboys outta line XD

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame said:

still using ur headcannon? cuz impaling is what the rods do and how does disrupting chakra suddenly immobilise u? when naruto characters disrupt their own chakra by themselves, at least if u want to make up a headcannon, make it believeable lol

lol im sorry buddy but aizen is not immune to immobilisation, so yes its a defeat for him, i never said it was going to kill him

The amount of dumb coming out of you is extraordinary.

All rods do is disrupt chakra. That is it. Its almost like you have never read the series. Shocking.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

fair enough, im still waiting for when it ever said it needs to interrupt with their chakra in order to immobilise them and not some headcannon asspull u gave me

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: prove that aizen has no answer to momo and jigen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

every shinigamy can kill souls gg aizen neg dificulti solos naruto fodder verse

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You should be euthanized for using that many emojis. Also your argument is goofy

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyoka Suigetsu resisted Nullification from the Almighty, worked on characters who have sensed through illusion and has affected around 8 senses on panel.

You mind showing me scans for any of this?

Anyone still saying that it’s basic genjutsu level just sounds like a flat earther.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Saxz

@joviolma:

I must have remembered the Nagato fight wrongly, my bad.

Dude I think it's a leap to assume, Byakugan can counter illusions like the sharingan does, It was never stated on screen and as it stands it's just a conjecture you come up with.

Granting the byakugan that ability only on the basis that its perceptive power is greater than the sharingan is not enough evidence, as the sharingan has a lot of perceptive ability that the Byakugan can't replicate.

E.g

precognition

copying of movement & Handwriting.

Those are some of the few examples of the sharingan's perceptive ability that the byakugan can't replicate, you suddenly assuming it can supposedly break illusions because of its greater perceptive power may be a good guesstimate but there's not enough evidence to jump at that conclusion and there's nothing in canon that proves that Byakugan can see through illusions, As of now,it having greater perceptive power is due to its telescopic and x-ray vision which surpasses that sharingan as was shown in canon.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz: he still gets immobilised, absorbed and then knocked out...knocking out doesnt have anything to do with damaging the body

Aizen wasn't knocked out by Yhwach, if you insist he was then provide the scans.

If you don't have a specific hax to knock someone out, then the only way to do so is via damage and immense trauma, this is basic stuff dude, are you trolling or what.

CocoUssyBreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus said:
@epichotflame said:

still using ur headcannon? cuz impaling is what the rods do and how does disrupting chakra suddenly immobilise u? when naruto characters disrupt their own chakra by themselves, at least if u want to make up a headcannon, make it believeable lol

lol im sorry buddy but aizen is not immune to immobilisation, so yes its a defeat for him, i never said it was going to kill him

The amount of dumb coming out of you is extraordinary.

All rods do is disrupt chakra. That is it. Its almost like you have never read the series. Shocking.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

fair enough, im still waiting for when it ever said it needs to interrupt with their chakra in order to immobilise them and not some headcannon asspull u gave me

Are you saying the rods would do nothing to Aizen because he doesn't have chakra?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CocoUssyBreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop wanking Naruto there has not been a power to remove characters from existence in that verse.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By JOVIOLMA  Online

The reason why the Byakugan can do this is for the reason it is superior to the Sharingan's perceptive power, the sharingan perceptive power is what allows the Sharingan user to see through the illusions, the statement is not necessary regarding this subject when you can just add them together considering the context of the Sharingan, and since the power that the Byakugan is beyond the Sharingan characteristic(that's the characteristic that allows you to see through illusions). And yes it is enough evidence, if the Sharingan's perceptive power is what grants one resistance to Illusions, a doujutsu that transcends the Sharingan on this characteristic would manage to do the same.

And the Sharingan don't have precogntion, it is analytical prediction and I already addressed these characteristics, I never once said the Byakugan can do the same when it comes to these abilities I'm talking about the fact that when it comes to it's visual perceptive power, the Byakugan is > Sharingan and the perspective power is what allows the sharingan user to see through illusory effects. I have the feeling you didn't read the entirety of my argument and is just jumping to conclusions. And in case you don't know, I didn't said anyone would break the illusion, but the Byakugan definitely is seeing beyond KS add this to the fact Momo has a six paths level Rinnegan he should be able to replicate Sasuke's resistance feat.

@saxz

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachhub said:

Stop wanking Naruto there has not been a power to remove characters from existence in that verse.

It's a figure of speech you rube, i wasn't being literal. πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

WhatisSamurai8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

WhatisSamurai8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no scale to other characters and no bringing up characters that have nothing to do with the debate

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no scale to other characters and no bringing up characters that have nothing to do with the debate

Im not sure you understand how powerscaling works then πŸ€”

Dyuked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Dyuked

This is stupid either naruto jigen or momo solo ks will not work on naruto because of kurama and he will not work on momo because of rinnengan and it would not work on jigen because of ishiki as far as i know aizen has no dc power to hurt naruto team here and jiren would shrink before anything touch him

All naruto team here has scealing power aizen get scealed away or trap in a genjustu or obliterate by a bijuu rasen lava or erase from existence by tsb

teozepot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachhub: i think he means that we are not allowed to bring up other characters that have nothing to do with the debating characters.

WhatisSamurai8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachhub: @dyuked: no brin character that have no to do with debate stopit

it was stated that kaguya's sharingan don't work on genjutsus not the rinnegan dumass

WhatisSamurai8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dyuked: and no scaling to character that have no thing to do with this debate δ½ θΏ™δΈͺ笨蛋

KS is called perfect illusion and genjutsu is not like ks ζ“δ½ ε¦ˆηš„

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teozepot: i get that but what about feats? and the fact that that the Naruto teams feats come from scaling. How can we assert how potent KS is without scaling it to the people he's used it on and their resistances and shit? it's a slippery slope that leads to a pointless debate.

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachhub: @dyuked: no brin character that have no to do with debate stopit

it was stated that kaguya's sharingan don't work on genjutsus not the rinnegan dumass

i dont even know what you're talking about in this XD

teozepot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachhub: I'm not sure, ask OP.

But is Genjutsu the same as Aizen's perfect illusion as no one knows that they are in an illusion state, until when it was too far for them

Narutoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen.

Dyuked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Dyuked

@whatissamurai8: @bleachhub: ks attack you sense but it was never proov to be able to work on somoene in momoshiki lvl or jigen lvl and since jigen has another completely diffrent being who has his own sens diffrent from jigen will notice something diffrent in take possesion of jigen body kyoka just make you see thing which ishiki would have no problem to take over ones jigen is in it

Rinnengan can see throu all thing it was stated multiple time throughout naruto no matter how hard aizen try he would not be able to fool a rinnengan user so a golden one don't u even think about it ! Aizen lack of dc is too big to not be considered here once you take ks away he's finish

Team naruto gg momo paralysed aizen and jigen sceal him away

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wtf did I just read??

WhatisSamurai8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dyuked: partially unsealed Aizen was able to go on par with Yhwach you idiot and proof that it does not work on momo and jigen?

even foder characters that can solo naruto has fallen against aizen's ks and aizen is a high dimensional being and he's 20000 years old with more fighting experience

Protoman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen and Momo obliterate Ywach and Aizen at same time way faster and illusions are child’s play to their level of genjutsu not to mention Naruto team having better feats

Dyuked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Dyuked

@whatissamurai8: you are the only idiot i see here

Ywatch proov me ywatch is on the same lvl with momo and we'll talk

Nobody in bleach can solo naruto all bleach verse have is statement no actual feat of showing they even country booster hell even toneri could solo bleach verse alone and nobody could actually stop even double ems kakashi from stomping bleach

2000 years doesn't give you anything when nobody in bleach has ever deal with illusion before in genjustu in naruto are on way higher scale aizen illusion is child play

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can’t wait for these two verses to be banned, might be better for both fanbases

CocoUssyBreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dyuked said:

@whatissamurai8: you are the only idiot i see here

Ywatch proov me ywatch is on the same lvl with momo and we'll talk

Nobody in bleach can solo naruto all bleach verse have is statement no actual feat of showing they even country booster hell even toneri could solo bleach verse alone and nobody could actually stop even double ems kakashi from stomping bleach

2000 years doesn't give you anything when nobody in bleach has ever deal with illusion before in genjustu in naruto are on way higher scale aizen illusion is child play

That doesn't mean anything because Elder Scrolls CaC is still accepted in debates as universal level by statements in comic vine. Your words mean nothing.

Dyuked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Dyuked

@cocoussybreaker: universal lvl lmao and i would like to see who is universal in bleach ? Send me the link to this famous debate who agree on statement when bleach character doesn't have a country lvl feat to keep that up

Lmao now bleach is universal when they don't even have feat to put them multi country lvl? Great by the way none of them cn breath in space good luck them trying to destroy a planet ahahah oh no a universe they will all suffocate or crushed or hurt by space radiation

teozepot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dyuked: I'm pretty sure he said that Elder Scrolls character was universal LOL, not Bleach and people really need to stop getting toxic in his thread.

Dyuked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Dyuked

@teozepot: oops i just get pretty hype up but i was not toxic imagine coming into a debate and somoene saying sum thing which is totally false i had this guy the other days saying pre post meruem was faster than thought and thought is faster than light πŸ˜•so yeah i am kinda tired of those high balling. i was trying to support a fellow naruto fans the other day but when i heard he said Itachi > living tribunal !

you know sometimes i gotta act the way i do

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@bleachhub:

Chapter 683 we see Yhwach believe he nullified KS to then find out he couldn’t.

In turn back the pendulum we saw that Shinji sense through Aizens Kido illusion yet still be completely helpless against KS.

And throughout the series he’s used KS to take control of his opponents sense of sight, sound, touch, smell, taste, Reikaku, spiritual sensing, perception of time and even future clairvoyance.

teozepot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dyuked: I understand you, totally.

But if people are having major disagreement in this thread then the least people can do is have it as stalemate or even.

It just makes it go peaceful, to avoid the toxicity.

Dyuked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Besides i'm asking feat nobody in bleach is equal or above to onoki physically or in destruction feat which means any one from team naruto solo here 1 is sufficient besides aizen has no feat of putting people who is used and trained to fight illusion

Momo and jigen are special case due to rinnengan + rinnesharigan and another being living inside jigen who can possess his body in case he passed out or in ks

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By UltimateSage

Chapter 883

By the gods, Leo's reaching has gone to levels where he can create extra chapters for the verse lmao

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Saxz

@joviolma:

Honestly if you think Byakugan having greater perceptive power is enough proof for you to give it abilities it doesn't have and hasn't shown then, I am sure there's nothing I can do to change that line of reasoning. I could try to appeal to logic though cuz You're operating without a shred of proof and your logical conclusion isn't 100% accurate. Why? BECAUSE THE BYAKUGAN CLEARLY DOESN'T HAVE ALL THE VISUAL PERCEPTIVE ABILITIES OF THE SHARINGAN. SO WHY ASSUME IT HAS THE VISUAL PERCEPTION OF SEEING ILLUSION?

Byakugan has greater perceptive power than the sharingan-but it doesn't have the perceptive power of precog(analytical prediction)

Byakugan has greater perceptive power - but it doesn't have the perceptive power to trace and copy movements and seals.

Byakugan has greater perceptive power -but it doesn't have the perceptive power to replicate handwriting.

byakugan has greater perceptive power -but now it's suddenly supposed to have the power to break illusions like the sharingan.? Do you see how the assumption crumbles logically. Despite it being superior Why would it skip having the rest of the Sharingan perceptive power and specifically choose this one? There's no connection only conjecture.

I don't know how else to say this but,there are several sharingan visual perceptive ability that the Byakugan doesn't posses. In other words you can no longer jump to the conclusion that Byakugan has all the perceptive abilities of the sharingan on a greater scale without proof-as it clearly doesn't. As of now the only greater perceptive power the byakugan is confirmed to have over the sharingan is greater telescopic and X-ray vision. You could give it any other sharingan perceptive ability but doing so without proof, would be headcanon.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chapter 883

By the gods, Leo's reaching has gone to levels where he can create extra chapters for the verse lmao

You talking about reaching and then you skip the dude who keeps spouting the nonsense that no-one in bleach is Oonoki's level. Sage, dude your bias is showing and it's through the roof. LMAO

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By UltimateSage

@saxz said:
@ultimatesage said:

Chapter 883

You talking about reaching and then you skip the dude who keeps spouting the nonsense that no-one in bleach is Oonoki's level. Sage, dude your bias is showing and it's through the roof. LMAO

The guys has below 200 posts...there's literally a new troll popping up each week...lmao, it's your problem if you actual take what he's saying to be serious. Now Leo....he's been here for years, nice try tho. Stay salty

Edit: he uses Vsbattle as main source too

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz said:
@ultimatesage said:

Chapter 883

The guys has below 200 posts...there's literally a new troll popping up each week...lmao, it's your problem if you actual take what he's saying to be serious. Now Leo....he's been here for years, nice try tho. Stay salty

Fair enough. I don't judge people by their post numbers. But if you say so we'd just label him troll no.45467784.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz said:
@ultimatesage said:
@saxz said:
@ultimatesage said:

Chapter 883

Fair enough. I don't judge people by their post numbers. But if you say so we'd just label him troll no.45467784.

I wouldn't say judge....more of "hard to believe/don't get your hopes high" thing. When I started on CV I saw one thread where you wouldn't be taken seriously if your post count was below 500, so I kinda just stuck by it lol. Unless you're saying something plausible then it's a different story.

Dyuked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please bump this it's getting ridiculous

This how it's gonna go aizen start using ks momo will see through it via rinnengan and jigen body would be automatically be taken by ishiki momo proceed by shadow possesion and would immobilized aizen then jigen would sceal aizen away

Or

Momoshiki took his pills the shockwave of his hands cut aizen in twovlike he did for the big tree and momo obliterated aizen with a bijuu orb left nothing behind no more body no more regen

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Wanderez

^Bruh, what kind of headcanon is this? Even if Aizen stood still like this guy apparently assumes he would, that'do nothing.

Aizen still cleans 🏠. With their AMAZING durability he can one shot both.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: How do you know what I am going to show you is a misunderstanding and not you making something up?

cuz undre and i think leothegreatest showed me scans of being able to sense matters or something like that with this similar type of argument but i would like to see what u were goin to show me, whether its the same thing or different