Avatar image for jonnyjhb8127
#1 Edited by jonnyjhb8127 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules:

-Aizen is muken Aizen

-Madara is Juubidara with the shinjuu asborbed

-Madara and Aizen have full knowledge on eachother's powers, their pasts, and intentions.

-The 5 kage are the ones that fought madara

-The Gotei 13 and the vaizards are the ones that fought Aizen

-We are to assume that chakra is an immunity to spiritual pressure and allows chakra users to see and touch the shinigami

-All are in character

-Win by death or k.o.

Avatar image for vinec1993
#2 Posted by VineC1993 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

These versions of the villains win. EMS Madara and base Aizen would lose.

Avatar image for jonnyjhb8127
#3 Edited by jonnyjhb8127 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

@vinec1993 said:

These versions of the villains win. EMS Madara and base Aizen would lose.

Agreed.

Edit: Wait, wouldnt yamamoto be in this as well? If so, Aizen gets raped. Seeing as yamamoto hardly struggled to kill wonderweiss while aizen was waiting to ambush him and the only reason yamamoto lost to aizen was because aizen was waiting to ambush yamamoto right after he killed wonderweiss.

In my book yamamoto is actually 2x physically stronger than base aizen, and base aizen is at most 10x weaker than monster aizen. So if yama wants he can just go bankai and beat aizen after a tough fight, so long as he controls his flames to not evaporate everything around him. Not to mention he can summon his army of the dead. So I dont see even monster aizen beating a bankai yamamoto who is already physically comparable to monster aizen, PLUS his army of the dead.

So yamamoto beats aizen here, if yamamoto is even in this battle anyways. Not sure if hes part of the gotei 13 that fought aizen.

Still, madara alone stomps the kage and the bijuu, but still has to deal with bankai yamamoto, his army of the dead, his flames that supposedly ignore physical durability, and all of the vaizards in their masked forms at once and their bankais.

Avatar image for rabii99
#4 Edited by Rabii99 (1810 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch, limbo solos. Madara then makes Aizen his servant.

Online
Avatar image for rabii99
#5 Posted by Rabii99 (1810 posts) - - Show Bio

A much weaker Limbo than the one used here canonically soloed the Bijuus. Gotei 13/Visards/Kage are getting the same treatement.

Online
Avatar image for jonnyjhb8127
#6 Posted by jonnyjhb8127 (143 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for ultimatesage
#7 Posted by UltimateSage (3080 posts) - - Show Bio

Juubidara can solo, aizen can beat most of them as well. Together team destroys.

Online
Avatar image for jonnyjhb8127
#8 Edited by jonnyjhb8127 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

Juubidara can solo, aizen can beat most of them as well. Together team destroys.

I agree juubidara can solo. But Aizen gets wrecked by yamamoto before he can keep evolving through the hogyoku. That is, if yama is even a part of the gotei 13 in this battle.

Avatar image for rabii99
#9 Posted by Rabii99 (1810 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonnyjhb8127: Yama gets dropped by Lightfang. His "army of the dead" are trash tier and would get sneezed by either Madara or Aizen. Vizards standing a chance against Aizen or Madara is laughable.

Online
Avatar image for ultimatesage
#10 Posted by UltimateSage (3080 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

Juubidara can solo, aizen can beat most of them as well. Together team destroys.

I agree juubidara can solo. But Aizen gets wrecked by yamamoto before he can keep evolving through the hogyoku.

Did you not read that far ahead or something...?

Online
Avatar image for jonnyjhb8127
#11 Posted by jonnyjhb8127 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99 said:

@jonnyjhb8127: Yama gets dropped by Lightfang. His "army of the dead" are trash tier and would get sneezed by either Madara or Aizen. Vizards standing a chance against Aizen or Madara is laughable.

True seeing as madara will know who to go for first since both madara and aizen have full knowledge on eachothers pasts, powers, and intentions in this battle. And I agree his army of the dead is trash enough to get sneezed away, even though there are a million of them I can see madara just dropping a meteor too large for them to outrun on them and calling it a day. Aizen would dispose of the army on his own too but it would take way longer. Ye vizards are trash

Avatar image for jonnyjhb8127
#12 Edited by jonnyjhb8127 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:
@jonnyjhb8127 said:
@ultimatesage said:

Juubidara can solo, aizen can beat most of them as well. Together team destroys.

I agree juubidara can solo. But Aizen gets wrecked by yamamoto before he can keep evolving through the hogyoku.

Did you not read that far ahead or something...?

Madara is known for toying with his opponents that he has full knowledge on, he has full knowledge on his enemies here, so theres no way hes gonna do any work when aizen can just handle most of them anyways. Aizen is sneezing away the vaizards and kage and gotei 13 in a second, but not yamamoto. Yamamoto would beat this aizen before he can evolve again. Meaning aizen dies, and juubidara has to face bankai yamamoto, who of course gets one shot by him.

And obviously the bijuu get sneezed away by madara as well.

Avatar image for rabii99
#13 Posted by Rabii99 (1810 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonnyjhb8127: And also, Aizen spirtiual pressure was so strong that he said it will affect Shunsui, Yama's army of dead can't get around that.

Online
Avatar image for jonnyjhb8127
#14 Posted by jonnyjhb8127 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99 said:

@jonnyjhb8127: And also, Aizen spirtiual pressure was so strong that he said it will affect Shunsui, Yama's army of dead can't get around that.

True

Avatar image for thevivas
#15 Posted by TheVivas (19481 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara and Aizen.

Avatar image for jonnyjhb8127
#16 Edited by jonnyjhb8127 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas said:

Madara and Aizen.

Yeah but Aizen gets wrecked and sealed away, as madara would let him, since he knows aizen is immortal and will keep growing stronger and would eventually be stronger than madara and so he would know that if he became too strong aizen would probably try to kill him or enslave him or something, as he would see him as untrustworthy and a threat.

So yeah madara would just sit back while aizen kills everyone except for yamamoto, who would beat aizen by sealing him away. Then, madara would proceed to one shot yamamoto.

Avatar image for weebbicboi
#17 Edited by weebbicboi (1331 posts) - - Show Bio

3 eyed Maddy still solos the Bleachverse. Anyways, Maddy sends a limbo clone to godstomp everyone here while having a tea with Aizen.

Avatar image for ourmanuel
#18 Posted by ourmanuel (11880 posts) - - Show Bio

Team has no way of actually putting them down.

Avatar image for wanderez
#19 Posted by Wanderez (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, i assume OP means FKR captains?

Yeah, either solostomps.

Avatar image for wanderez
#20 Posted by Wanderez (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonnyjhb8127:

Are the captains from FKT arc?

And why commenting in your own thread and most importantly having the result in mind before even making it?

Avatar image for uchihaghost
#21 Posted by uchihaghost (921 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara soloes

- the 5 kage are useless (they dont have senjutsu and were shat on by 1 of the weakest version of madara)

- the bijuuu (already got shat on by a much weaker version of madara).

- Gotei 13 and vizard also get shat on neg diff. Most of them in the FKT arc are too fodder to fight someone like juudara.

Avatar image for jonnyjhb8127
#22 Edited by jonnyjhb8127 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

@jonnyjhb8127:

Are the captains from FKT arc?

And why commenting in your own thread and most importantly having the result in mind before even making it?

- Yes. I literally specified this in the description anyways.

- You can comment in your own thread. And I assume you meant to ask why am I arguing in my own thread, well nothing in the rules prohibits that either. I didn't have a winner in mind, show proof I did.

Avatar image for jonnyjhb8127
#23 Edited by jonnyjhb8127 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchihaghost said:

Madara soloes

- the 5 kage are useless (they dont have senjutsu and were shat on by 1 of the weakest version of madara)

- the bijuuu (already got shat on by a much weaker version of madara).

- Gotei 13 and vizard also get shat on neg diff. Most of them in the FKT arc are too fodder to fight someone like juudara.

- The 5 kage are useless because they are physically fodder here due to low physical stats, not because they dont have senjutsu lol. What does senjutsu have to do with anything here?

- They didnt get shat on by a much weaker version of him.

The bijuu were slapping suppressed alive sage madara, then madara needed to whip out one of his strongest susanoo forms to break out of gaaras sand burial thing, then madara just proceeded to slap all the bijuu with his limbos. And his limbo are weaker than himself, meaning his limbos were superior to the bijuu and yet the real alive sage madara was first getting slapped by the bijuu so he was suppressed when he was getting slapped by them.

Then he got serious and slapped them with mere limbos.

So yeah the bijuu working together were above alive suppressed sage madara to the point where he was getting tossed around by them. Then his limbos knocked them all of their feet.

So the limbos he used were superior to his suppressed self. Which means unsuppressed sage alive madara >>>> the limbos he made that slapped the bijuu >> all the bijuu together >> suppressed sage alive madara

Meaning alive sm madara absorbing the bijuu isnt a significant boost. However the madara that absorbed the bijuu wasnt alive sm madara, it was base alive madara. And sage mode is at most a 5x - 10x boost for users of it.

Meaning base alive madara is much weaker than sm alive madara, and sm alive madara isnt much weaker than juudara without shinuu, and juudara with shinjuu isnt much above juudara without it.

- Bankai yamamoto would only give aizen trouble, but juudara sneezes away bankai yamamoto.

Avatar image for ourmanuel
#24 Posted by ourmanuel (11880 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for wanderez
#25 Edited by Wanderez (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonnyjhb8127: Anyways, FKT captains are absolute fodder (maybe except Yama and Shinji).

And FKT captains means feats during their fight with Aizen. Yamamoto didnt use Bankai back then and just to mention, it wont give Aizen any troubles, its literally implied he used on him but it couldnt kill him, thats why they had to seal him. Madara'd get passively vaped.

Avatar image for jonnyjhb8127
#26 Edited by jonnyjhb8127 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonnyjhb8127: Juubi Jins are invulnerable to ninjitsu

True. Now that I look back on it everyone used senjutsu when trying to harm a juubi jin.

So I guess no one is harming juudara without taijutsu or some OP hax. But no one is fast enough to do that here anyways.

Then again, the bijuu are made of nature chakra which IS senjutsu, so the bijuu here have senjutsu. But they are too slow to touch juudara here lol.

Avatar image for jonnyjhb8127
#27 Posted by jonnyjhb8127 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

@jonnyjhb8127: Anyways, FKT captains are absolute fodder (maybe except Yama and Shinji).

And FKT captains means feats during their fight with Aizen. Yamamoto didnt use Bankai back then and just to mention, it wont give Aizen any troubles, its literally implied he used on him but it couldnt kill him, thats why they had to seal him. Madara'd get passively vaped.

What? Shinji gets blitzed by aizen like everyone else does. Btw this doesnt include any of the FKT gotei 13's lieutenants that werent with them when fighting aizen, or any of the captains who were missing in that battle too. But I think it makes no difference here lol.

Only one whose beating aizen out of the bleach characters here is bankai yamamoto, who would beat monster aizen, but get one shot by juudara.

Avatar image for leothegreatest
#28 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4759 posts) - - Show Bio

Team, Spite.

Avatar image for wanderez
#29 Edited by Wanderez (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonnyjhb8127:

Bnakai Yamamoto one shots both Madara and Aizen, unless you got feats of Madara resisting 15m degrees and existence erasure. The difference is, Aizen regenerates after that like he did when he got erased by Mugetsu. And again, he received death sentence and was supposed to be executed, but instead he got sealed. Why? Because SS didnt have the means to kill him.

If these are FKT captains none of them can go Bankai, because they didnt do it during their fight against Aizen.

Avatar image for jonnyjhb8127
#30 Posted by jonnyjhb8127 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

@jonnyjhb8127:

Bnakai Yamamoto one shots both Madara and Aizen, unless you got feats of Madara resisting 15m degrees and existence erasure. The difference is, Aizen regenerates after that like he did when he got erased by Mugetsu. And again, he received death sentence and was supposed to be executed, but instead he got sealed. Why? Because SS didnt have the means to kill him.

If these are FKT captains none of them can go Bankai, because they didnt do it during their fight against Aizen.

Everything you said here is wrong. First off, any claim made that yamas bankai creates that temperature is yet to be proven by yamamoto or anyone in bleach lol. Secondly, FKT captains didnt go bankai because aizen didnt give any of them time to do so.

Avatar image for wanderez
#31 Edited by Wanderez (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonnyjhb8127:

Mugetsu:

-is said to turn everything back to nothing

-is a combination of Ichigo's powers, including his quincy powers and quincies erase hollows from existence, Aizen is a hollow

-after getting hit by Mugetsu, Aizen is visibly gone with no vapor or smoke left behind in both anime and manga

-my point about SS not being able to kill Aizen further proves all of this

And please dont tell me, that Yamamoto himself doesnt know what his Bankai does. If that was the case, he wouldnt know how to use it, but he clearly does. On top of that, it started evaporating all the water and even melted Toshiro's ice, it was affecting the whole SS, while heaviliy restricted so he doesnt DESTROY it.

And FKT captains not going Bankai, because they had no chance is head canon and it doesnt even make sense. Aizen didnt fight everyone at the same time during the whole fight in Karakura town. Not to mention, Stark was pressuring Shunsui and Shunsui even states he might have to use his Bankai, so there's no doubt that they could use it, pherhaps it doesnt take too much time or effort to say "Bankai".

There's a reason we use both "FKT captains" and "TYBW captains" and not just one of them.

Avatar image for uchihaghost
#32 Posted by uchihaghost (921 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonnyjhb8127: I was about to go apeshit on your post, glad to see that you stand corrected.

And guyz, yamagee is fodder to juudara, madara has tons of ways to get rid of yamamoto (juubi dama/IT/Limbo/lightfang)

Avatar image for earendill
#33 Posted by Earendill (1231 posts) - - Show Bio

Juudara solos.

Avatar image for jonnyjhb8127
#34 Posted by jonnyjhb8127 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

@jonnyjhb8127:

Mugetsu:

-is said to turn everything back to nothing

-is a combination of Ichigo's powers, including his quincy powers and quincies erase hollows from existence, Aizen is a hollow

-after getting hit by Mugetsu, Aizen is visibly gone with no vapor or smoke left behind in both anime and manga

-my point about SS not being able to kill Aizen further proves all of this

And please dont tell me, that Yamamoto himself doesnt know what his Bankai does. If that was the case, he wouldnt know how to use it, but he clearly does. On top of that, it started evaporating all the water and even melted Toshiro's ice, it was affecting the whole SS, while heaviliy restricted so he doesnt DESTROY it.

And FKT captains not going Bankai, because they had no chance is head canon and it doesnt even make sense. Aizen didnt fight everyone at the same time during the whole fight in Karakura town. Not to mention, Stark was pressuring Shunsui and Shunsui even states he might have to use his Bankai, so there's no doubt that they could use it, pherhaps it doesnt take too much time or effort to say "Bankai".

There's a reason we use both "FKT captains" and "TYBW captains" and not just one of them.

Not sure how any of whats in bold matters here. Also, Aizen isnt a hollow lol wtf

Okay so you're saying that he was lowering the temperature of his bankai then? Even if he was, we still dont know that his bankai's top temperature is 15 million degrees and nothing you've said here has proven that it is.

Pretty sure you have to charge up your power to an extent to enter bankai, not just say "bankai". Everyone who has ever entered bankai was shown charging up their power to go bankai in a way that it was visually easy to see that they were charging up their power, although in some cases it was impossible to tell visually. In most cases it was visually obvious they were first charging up their power though.

Meaning FKT captains didnt go bankai because they had to charge their power up first but were never given a chance to.

Avatar image for jonnyjhb8127
#35 Posted by jonnyjhb8127 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonnyjhb8127: I was about to go apeshit on your post, glad to see that you stand corrected.

And guyz, yamagee is fodder to juudara, madara has tons of ways to get rid of yamamoto (juubi dama/IT/Limbo/lightfang)

Not if yamamotos bankai is actually 15 million degrees, which it might be, but no one in this thread even knows. I mean juudara's best heat resistance feat was taking lava RS from 6 paths naruto to the stomach, the same lava RS which when expanded cut in half the shinjuu.

Also, juudara without the god tree absorbed is physically comparable to 8 gates gai, and 8 gates gai is faster than light. Moving at or above light speed takes a body that can destroy shockwaves that would ignite an object falling from orbit on fire.

Avatar image for wanderez
#36 Posted by Wanderez (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonnyjhb8127:

Aizen in his monster form literally says himself he transcends both hollow and shinigami.

So you know better than Yamamoto himself what his OWN Bankai does? Gotcha!

And just on top of my head, i remember Sajin using Bankai against Bambietta without charging up or anything.

Avatar image for hollowbutterfly
#37 Posted by HollowButterfly (282 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen solos. He puts their whole team under KS and he and Madara sit back while they fight each other.

Avatar image for jonnyjhb8127
#38 Posted by jonnyjhb8127 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

@jonnyjhb8127:

Aizen in his monster form literally says himself he transcends both hollow and shinigami.

So you know better than Yamamoto himself what his OWN Bankai does? Gotcha!

And just on top of my head, i remember Sajin using Bankai against Bambietta without charging up or anything.

That just proves that hes cocky enough about his new power that he thinks hes far stronger than hollow and shinigami, doesnt mean hes a hollow lol. In fact, nothing aizen has ever done or said would even suggest hes a hollow.

You havent proven his bankai is truly that hot when he wants it to be, he couldve been exxagerating but by your logic, he wasnt.

Again, I already explained that not everytime someone went bankai did they charge up energy.

Avatar image for wanderez
#39 Edited by Wanderez (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonnyjhb8127:

"Transcendent (超越者, Chōetsu-sha; literally "Transcendental Being") beings are souls that have broken through the limit (限界, Genkai) imposed upon them by their own individual existences. All souls exist within an existential dimension all their own, a limit imposed upon them by god; a destiny or fate, so to speak, as to how far they can evolve. Because of this, there is only so much that they can accomplish on their own. In order to achieve heights that surpass these innate limits, they must tear down the boundaries that separate their existential dimensions from others. It is believed hollowfication is one possible route toward becoming a Transcendent being." Not to mention Aizen heavily reminds me of a hollow.

>Yama's Bankai affects the entire SS

>his zanpakuto is stated to be the strongest out of all

>not someone else, but Yama himself states what his Bankai does

I dont see where's the problem.

Yes, you did. However, Sajin proves it isnt necessary.

Avatar image for jonnyjhb8127
#40 Posted by jonnyjhb8127 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

@jonnyjhb8127:

"Transcendent (超越者, Chōetsu-sha; literally "Transcendental Being") beings are souls that have broken through the limit (限界, Genkai) imposed upon them by their own individual existences. All souls exist within an existential dimension all their own, a limit imposed upon them by god; a destiny or fate, so to speak, as to how far they can evolve. Because of this, there is only so much that they can accomplish on their own. In order to achieve heights that surpass these innate limits, they must tear down the boundaries that separate their existential dimensions from others. It is believed hollowfication is one possible route toward becoming a Transcendent being." Not to mention Aizen heavily reminds me of a hollow.

>Yama's Bankai affects the entire SS

>his zanpakuto is stated to be the strongest out of all

>not someone else, but Yama himself states what his Bankai does

I dont see where's the problem.

Yes, you did. However, Sajin proves it isnt necessary.

"It is believed hollowfication is one possible route toward becoming a Transcendent being". Meaning its only a theory that hollowfication is a route towards transcendence. Even if actually is a route to it, Aizen never even became a transcendent, so I'm not sure what your point is here. Monster Aizen still existed on the same plane of reality/the same dimensional plane as even humans and hollows and shinigami did, otherwise he would have just blinked dangai ichigo out of existence by his thoughts.

And if that wasnt convincing enough that aizen isnt a hollow, he doesnt even resemble one in any sort of way, hollows always have distinct physical feautures (Unless they have been experimented on).

Yamamoto is known for exaggerating, so what's your point?

Avatar image for wanderez
#41 Posted by Wanderez (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonnyjhb8127:

"SK created the various existences — Shinigami, Human, Hollow and Quincy— and kept them divided in order to preserve balance in the world. That every being be content to live within the boundaries drawn by fate. But there are those that are not satisfied with remaining within the confines of destiny. They are the ones that ignore god's warning and step outside of fate. That is what is referred to as a Transcendent being."

"Burning at higher temperatures than the hottest known star", "Infinitely hotter than the stars in the night sky combined", etc.

Yamamoto straight states 15m degrees.

Avatar image for jonnyjhb8127
#42 Posted by jonnyjhb8127 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

@jonnyjhb8127:

"SK created the various existences — Shinigami, Human, Hollow and Quincy— and kept them divided in order to preserve balance in the world. That every being be content to live within the boundaries drawn by fate. But there are those that are not satisfied with remaining within the confines of destiny. They are the ones that ignore god's warning and step outside of fate. That is what is referred to as a Transcendent being."

"Burning at higher temperatures than the hottest known star", "Infinitely hotter than the stars in the night sky combined", etc.

Yamamoto straight states 15m degrees.

Okay? None of that means aizen is transcendent. And all of his feats against dangai ichigo prove he still is a 3 dimensional being.

Congrats, you've again proven that Yamamoto likes to make claims about his power. Still havent proven hes right about any of them.

Avatar image for wanderez
#43 Posted by Wanderez (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonnyjhb8127:

Im not talking about dimensional tiering.

I posted some hyperboles on top of my tongue. Yama states exactly what his Bankai does and again, one knows what his Bankai does, unless you can prove otherwise.

Avatar image for jonnyjhb8127
#44 Posted by jonnyjhb8127 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

@jonnyjhb8127:

Im not talking about dimensional tiering.

I posted some hyperboles on top of my tongue. Yama states exactly what his Bankai does and again, one knows what his Bankai does, unless you can prove otherwise.

Then what are you talking about?

Well then I guess since it's unknown what temperatures his bankai can reach, we'll never really know who wins this battle.

And it's not like even if his bankai can create 15m degrees flames he wont use that heat in the battle, as we know yama is willing to destroy everything if it means defeating evil in his eyes.

Avatar image for gilateen
#45 Edited by Gilateen (3953 posts) - - Show Bio

Villain Team Win. Madara can solo, Aizen takes out most of them.

Plus Army of the dead won’t do a thing to either of them.