Aizen and Madara vs SDS

ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ThousandSteps

Monster Aizen and Alive 1 Rinnegan Madara takes on the Seven Deadly Sins.

Sins are current/peak.

Magic=Chakra=Reiatsu

Starting distance: 3 miles

Mindset: Bloodlusted (neither side will hesitate pulling out the big guns)

Win by: K.O, Seal or Death.

Round 1: No illusions for both sides.

Round 2: The Four Archangels joins the Sins, Madara can summon 100% Kurama. Mael is composite (has access to his demonic abilities, including the manifestations of his commandments, the Love paralyzing effect is disabled). Anything goes.

Edit: I need to take formatting classes lmao.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Limbo gg....jk....or am I?

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t see them pulling a win

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e
deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JOVIOLMA  Online
FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo stomp.

Duo stomp harder R2

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 might be a challenge, Aizen gets utterly destroyed without KS and Madara is going to have trouble putting them all down.

ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thousandsteps: They're faster and have way more destructive power than the team. Plus the hax they have is quite potent. The only hax the team has that's relevant here is Merlin's Infinity, and she like the others are far too slow for a Limbo or a Kurohitsugi.

In R2 it's just KS gg and call it a day.

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: The Duo Stomp . R2: Aizen solo , not sure if madara can , but possibly

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of the Duo solos both rounds.

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: The Duo Stomp . R2: Aizen solo , not sure if madara can , but possibly

Madara can

ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mevbi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

almost every sin solo round 1

same as above , but with the archangles and the sds

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at either soloing current mel and ban...

Mel and ban are both stronger, and with this latest chapter, probably faster as well. Ban takes Madara's heart, then gangs up on Aizen with mel.

Mel could also make his whole team immortal...

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By HitTheAssasin

Ban rips Madara's heart out with Fox Hunt or leaves him immobilized with Hunter Fest, then oneshots. Basically, Ban hard counters Madara and makes him irrelevant. After that, Aizen is in for the biggest beating he's ever received from Ban, King, Escanor and Meliodas, who will mercilessly stomp him into the ground before either sealing him away or incapitating him by using Merlin's time freeze or Gowther's memory magic.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thousandsteps: They're faster and have way more destructive power than the team. Plus the hax they have is quite potent. The only hax the team has that's relevant here is Merlin's Infinity, and she like the others are far too slow for a Limbo or a Kurohitsugi.

In R2 it's just KS gg and call it a day.

Mel and Ban are both easily lightning-timers (base Mel moved visibly faster than lightning, Ban scales after matching the DK in physicals)- to the best of my knowledge, that puts their speed above Aizen and Madara. They'd also have The One Escanor on their side, as it's stated this is everyone at 'peak'.

With their power, King's different spear forms, Gowther's mind hacking and team-linking and Merlin's hax (teleportation, weakness creation, no selling techniques by conjuring perfect cubes), I'd give the Sins the edge.

What's more is that, in this fight, chakra=magic=reiatsu, so Mel can reflect anything that's not a physical attack.

In R2, I see no reason why the Sins don't win even more easily. All 4 AAs at their peak (which means The One Mael) outclass Kurama, even at 100%. Sariel and Tarmiel dump Kurama in a different dimension and proceed to erase him at an atomic level while Mael fires off sun attacks more powerful than the attack that one-shotted The Sinner.

It is also out of character for Monster Aizen to use KS as he feels he is above such things in his ascended form (remember when he tried using it against Ichigo? No, me neither).

If this had been EoS Aizen, I might have said differently.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

Aizen solos.

I could honestly make an argument for Base Aizen.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Aizen solos, but wHaT bLeAcH wAnK?

OT: Mel solos Madara while Ban solostomps Aizen. The rest chill until Aizen needs to be sealed

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333:

Mel and Ban are both easily lightning-timers (base Mel moved visibly faster than lightning, Ban scales after matching the DK in physicals)- to the best of my knowledge, that puts their speed above Aizen and Madara.

Are you serious? Characters far weaker than these two have had casual lightning timing feats, with highball estimations ranging in the quad machs, something Meliodas and NNT just recently achieved in just combat speed. Ichigo transforming into another form while reacting and dodging Buto Renjin is arguably better than just Meliodas and Zeldoris punch shockwave.

They'd also have The One Escanor on their side, as it's stated this is everyone at 'peak'.

THE ONE is irrelevant and only lasts for a minute.

With their power, King's different spear forms, Gowther's mind hacking and team-linking and Merlin's hax (teleportation, weakness creation, no selling techniques by conjuring perfect cubes), I'd give the Sins the edge.

If this was speed equalized then you'd be right Sins would win with ease, but everyone would be statues to Aizen, and everyone not named Meliodas, Ban, and maybeEscanor would be statues to Madara.

What's more is that, in this fight, chakra=magic=reiatsu, so Mel can reflect anything that's not a physical attack.

Limbo and KS gg.

In R2, I see no reason why the Sins don't win even more easily. All 4 AAs at their peak (which means The One Mael) outclass Kurama

This just isn't true. Greatest Sun is nowhere near Kurama's explosions. Tarmiel and Sariel are absolute fodder while Ludociel and Mael don't have enough durability feats to suggest they won't get vaped.

Sariel and Tarmiel dump Kurama in a different dimension

Before or after they get one-shotted?

and proceed to erase him at an atomic level

They can't erase at that level. They can only go to the Molecular level.

while Mael fires off sun attacks more powerful than the attack that one-shotted The Sinner.

Before or after he gets one-shotted?

It is also out of character for Monster Aizen to use KS

Everyone here is bloodlusted, Aizen would be going for the easy win and then kill everyone here.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any NnT character beating Monster Aizen is Wank.

Who’s willing to CaV base Aizen vs the SDS?

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah,round one is kinda stomp for Madara and aizen. I mean one rinnegan Madara basically one shot all the bijuu with limbo(in which his limbo can use all his Abilities) and aizen can spam frager(how ever you say it.).

Round two: the sins and angles look in aizens general direction and becomes under KS while Madara bijuu bombs them while under.

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MCU-Defender333

@faradaysloth said:

@mcu-defender333:

Mel and Ban are both easily lightning-timers (base Mel moved visibly faster than lightning, Ban scales after matching the DK in physicals)- to the best of my knowledge, that puts their speed above Aizen and Madara.

Are you serious? Characters far weaker than these two have had casual lightning timing feats, with highball estimations ranging in the quad machs, something Meliodas and NNT just recently achieved in just combat speed. Ichigo transforming into another form while reacting and dodging Buto Renjin is arguably better than just Meliodas and Zeldoris punch shockwave.

They'd also have The One Escanor on their side, as it's stated this is everyone at 'peak'.

THE ONE is irrelevant and only lasts for a minute.

If this was speed equalized then you'd be right Sins would win with ease, but everyone would be statues to Aizen, and everyone not named Meliodas, Ban, and maybeEscanor would be statues to Madara.

Limbo and KS gg.

In R2, I see no reason why the Sins don't win even more easily. All 4 AAs at their peak (which means The One Mael) outclass Kurama

This just isn't true. Greatest Sun is nowhere near Kurama's explosions. Tarmiel and Sariel are absolute fodder while Ludociel and Mael don't have enough durability feats to suggest they won't get vaped.

Sariel and Tarmiel dump Kurama in a different dimension

Before or after they get one-shotted?

and proceed to erase him at an atomic level

They can't erase at that level. They can only go to the Molecular level.

while Mael fires off sun attacks more powerful than the attack that one-shotted The Sinner.

Before or after he gets one-shotted?

It is also out of character for Monster Aizen to use KS

Everyone here is bloodlusted, Aizen would be going for the easy win and then kill everyone here.

How fast do you think Aizen is exactly? How about Madara? Please don't start saying they're LS or some other nonsense (and for the love of God don't mention that non-feat with Sage Madara's laser beam). And no, Ichigo dealing with Gin is not as impressive as easily lightning-timing (I say easily because Mel is still in base).

Without even going into the 'was Gin bullshitting/how would he know exactly how fast it is/Bleach hyperbole (see Yammamoto)' thing, Gin was toying with Ichigo the entire time (the latter of whom admitted if you let the sword point directly at you, you were dead). It was also stated to be the fastest of all zanpaktos and likely could have blitzed almost anyone in the series, assuming that speed is correct.

How is The One irrelevant? At the very least, their physicals would be almost worthless against it. Remember those hills that Aizen was so very happy to be cutting up with the shockwaves from his swings? 40K Galand's swing was more impressive, which managed to give morning Escanor a small scratch. The One completely no-sold swings from someone miles stronger than Galand (AM Mel) and was barely scratched by Zel's ON.

I can't believe you're bringing up limbo. Seriously, limbo? You think one limbo clone is going to make a huge difference against the likes of current Mel? Thing is, the physicals of most of the bijuu are not that impressive. Even the 8 tails, who is one of the stronger ones, was casually dealt with by a generic wood style technique and went down against the 3rd Raikage. Ban, Mel and The One would have no trouble kicking most of the bijuu around (that was also a pathetic showing on their part against Madara, "let's just wait for our turn to get kicked in the face, forget about firing any bijuudamas at him, let him get his eye back").

'This just isn't true. Greatest Sun is nowhere near Kurama's explosions.'

Even Gloxinia was capable of casually tossing mountain busting blasts around. She was completely outclassed by Chandler, who then fused to become stronger, who was then one-shotted casually. And this would be a stronger version of the Mael who did that.

Also, let's not forget that the AAs can all fly, so Kurama would be getting nuked from above.

'They can't erase at that level. They can only go to the Molecular level.'

Fair enough, that was my mistake.

'Everyone here is bloodlusted, Aizen would be going for the easy win and then kill everyone here.'

He seemed pretty pissed off against Ichigo too, shame he didn't go for KS then either.

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any NnT character beating Monster Aizen is Wank.

Who’s willing to CaV base Aizen vs the SDS?

The lowballing is strong with this one.

Yeah,round one is kinda stomp for Madara and aizen. I mean one rinnegan Madara basically one shot all the bijuu with limbo(in which his limbo can use all his Abilities) and aizen can spam frager(how ever you say it.).

Round two: the sins and angles look in aizens general direction and becomes under KS while Madara bijuu bombs them while under.

What did the limbos ever do apart from attack h2h and restrain people? If it was stated that they can use all his abilities, then I'll admit I'm wrong (if they could, why didn't they use more techniques? Makes no sense).

As for round 2, as I've said in my previous post: using KS is out of character for Monster Aizen, who typically resorts to brute strength, speed and power.

Speaking of power, what's so great about frager?

It really is remarkable on these boards how the estimations for some characters seem to differ so much. See below:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/monster-aizen-vs-ten-commandments-2006572/

Here is was generally agreed that the 10Cs together could beat Monster Aizen, the same 10Cs that Mel, Ban or The One would solo.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What did the limbos ever do apart from attack h2h and restrain people? If it was stated that they can use all his abilities, then I'll admit I'm wrong (if they could, why didn't they use more techniques? Makes no sense).

You seen madaras wood clones that could do the exact same abilities as the normal Madara in the fight against the kage. The limbo clones are pretty much the same thing but incredibly more powerful and have a type of invisibly thing that only six paths charka can see.

As for round 2, as I've said in my previous post: using KS is out of character for Monster Aizen, who typically resorts to brute strength, speed and power.

Honestly I thought it said both were full power so I thought chair aizen but even without KS,monster aizen can still spam frager and has the hogyoku,which can pretty much Evolves aizen to where he's stronger,as the case with Ichigo where he uses black coffin to no effect and the hogyoku evolved aizen to where he could damage Ichigo.

Considering it's wide range attack and melting or testing them away to where it seems like it's melting like a atomic bomb,I would say a whole bunch. And he can just spam theses whenever.

It really is remarkable on these boards how the estimations for some characters seem to differ so much. See below:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/monster-aizen-vs-ten-commandments-2006572/

Here is was generally agreed that the 10Cs together could beat Monster Aizen, the same 10Cs that Mel, Ban or The One would solo.

Considering it's all the sins together vs such aizen,of course that would happen but aizen has Madara with him which could use limbo and solo tailed beast with ease. Madara could use his meteor thing while aizen spams frager and yeah.

As for "the one" escanor,they literally just have to wait a minute until he's out. And it's not like escanor is gonna kill aizen(cause he's immortal and not even mugestsu could). Ban may be able to steal Strength and stuff,but that's not really gonna help against aizen,cause of his hogyoku,which would evolve him past a point where he would be stronger then ban. We saw ban do the snatch to Meliodas and made him weak but Mel simply powered up and foddered him.

Sorry if my grammar is kinda bad,im on mobile and it's kinda hard to format.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333:

How fast do you think Aizen is exactly?

High MHS+/Low Sub-Rel at least.

How about Madara?

High MHS/Low MHS+. For this form though, he should still easily blitz the majority of the NNT team.

(and for the love of God don't mention that non-feat with Sage Madara's laser beam).

That's Juubi Madara, this is Alive Madara with one Rinnegan. But Light Fang is legit Light Speed...

And no, Ichigo dealing with Gin is not as impressive as easily lightning-timing (I say easily because Mel is still in base).

Erm yes, it is. Lightning timing is only Mach 285-300. Ichigo went into another form when the attack was coming from just several meters away, all Meliodas did was clash Zeldoris.

Without even going into the 'was Gin bullshitting/how would he know exactly how fast it is/Bleach hyperbole (see Yammamoto)' thing

Gin wasn't bullshitting nor was it hyperbole.

Gin was toying with Ichigo the entire time

This doesn't counter Gin's claim, just saying.

It was also stated to be the fastest of all zanpaktos and likely could have blitzed almost anyone in the series, assuming that speed is correct.

His was one of the only ones that dealt in speed. Gin would get blitz by a person in Starrk IMO (Gin is pretty overrated) so while he has the fastest zanpaukto, he certainly isn't close to the fastest in the series.

How is The One irrelevant?

He barely has any feats.

At the very least, their physicals would be almost worthless against it. Remember those hills that Aizen was so very happy to be cutting up with the shockwaves from his swings? 40K Galand's swing was more impressive, which managed to give morning Escanor a small scratch.

Evaporating half of hill with minimal effort>>>>>>>>>>>Cutting off a small part of a hill with your strongest attack.

I can't believe you're bringing up limbo. Seriously, limbo? You think one limbo clone is going to make a huge difference against the likes of current Mel?

Yes, Mel can't see nor sense where Limbo is, and both are already comparable physical wise. Picture DK Mel vs Ban, but this time, Ban was using Zero Sign the whole time. It'd be extremely tough for Meliodas and the rest of the Sins when Limbo is put into effect.

Thing is, the physicals of most of the bijuu are not that impressive.

Bruh, Eight-Tails has a casual mountain level physical feat by just waving his tails.

Even the 8 tails, who is one of the stronger ones, was casually dealt with by a generic wood style technique and went down against the 3rd Raikage.

Wood Style in Naruto is actually pretty tough, it's tanked numerous of Bijuudamas before. And the latter is a feat for him.

Ban, Mel and The One would have no trouble kicking most of the bijuu around (that was also a pathetic showing on their part against Madara, "let's just wait for our turn to get kicked in the face, forget about firing any bijuudamas at him, let him get his eye back").

If that's all you can interpret what happened from that scene then I'm guessing I can't get very far with you.

Even Gloxinia was capable of casually tossing mountain busting blasts around. She was completely outclassed by Chandler, who then fused to become stronger, who was then one-shotted casually. And this would be a stronger version of the Mael who did that.

Yet Greatest Sun was still shown to be inferior to Kurama's blast. Just saying "well that one dude is stronger, had a power-up, etc." aren't points and serves no purpose. You're just assuming.

Also, let's not forget that the AAs can all fly, so Kurama would be getting nuked from above.

Kurama nukes the sky then ???

He seemed pretty pissed off against Ichigo too, shame he didn't go for KS then either.

Being pissed off through the sheer disbelief and arrogance is different from being bloodlusted for the kill right from the start.

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MCU-Defender333

@faradaysloth said:

@mcu-defender333:

How fast do you think Aizen is exactly?

High MHS+/Low Sub-Rel at least.

How about Madara?

High MHS/Low MHS+. For this form though, he should still easily blitz the majority of the NNT team.

(and for the love of God don't mention that non-feat with Sage Madara's laser beam).

That's Juubi Madara, this is Alive Madara with one Rinnegan. But Light Fang is legit Light Speed...

And no, Ichigo dealing with Gin is not as impressive as easily lightning-timing (I say easily because Mel is still in base).

Erm yes, it is. Lightning timing is only Mach 285-300. Ichigo went into another form when the attack was coming from just several meters away, all Meliodas did was clash Zeldoris.

Without even going into the 'was Gin bullshitting/how would he know exactly how fast it is/Bleach hyperbole (see Yammamoto)' thing

Gin wasn't bullshitting nor was it hyperbole.

Gin was toying with Ichigo the entire time

This doesn't counter Gin's claim, just saying.

It was also stated to be the fastest of all zanpaktos and likely could have blitzed almost anyone in the series, assuming that speed is correct.

His was one of the only ones that dealt in speed. Gin would get blitz by a person in Starrk IMO (Gin is pretty overrated) so while he has the fastest zanpaukto, he certainly isn't close to the fastest in the series.

How is The One irrelevant?

He barely has any feats.

At the very least, their physicals would be almost worthless against it. Remember those hills that Aizen was so very happy to be cutting up with the shockwaves from his swings? 40K Galand's swing was more impressive, which managed to give morning Escanor a small scratch.

Evaporating half of hill with minimal effort>>>>>>>>>>>Cutting off a small part of a hill with your strongest attack.

I can't believe you're bringing up limbo. Seriously, limbo? You think one limbo clone is going to make a huge difference against the likes of current Mel?

Yes, Mel can't see nor sense where Limbo is, and both are already comparable physical wise. Picture DK Mel vs Ban, but this time, Ban was using Zero Sign the whole time. It'd be extremely tough for Meliodas and the rest of the Sins when Limbo is put into effect.

Thing is, the physicals of most of the bijuu are not that impressive.

Bruh, Eight-Tails has a casual mountain level physical feat by just waving his tails.

Even the 8 tails, who is one of the stronger ones, was casually dealt with by a generic wood style technique and went down against the 3rd Raikage.

Wood Style in Naruto is actually pretty tough, it's tanked numerous of Bijuudamas before. And the latter is a feat for him.

Ban, Mel and The One would have no trouble kicking most of the bijuu around (that was also a pathetic showing on their part against Madara, "let's just wait for our turn to get kicked in the face, forget about firing any bijuudamas at him, let him get his eye back").

If that's all you can interpret what happened from that scene then I'm guessing I can't get very far with you.

Yet Greatest Sun was still shown to be inferior to Kurama's blast. Just saying "well that one dude is stronger, had a power-up, etc." aren't points and serves no purpose. You're just assuming.

Kurama nukes the sky then ???

Being pissed off through the sheer disbelief and arrogance is different from being bloodlusted for the kill right from the start.

'High MHS+/Low Sub-Rel at least.'

And you figure that how, exactly? You don't seem like a Bleach wanker but I've never heard anyone claim Monster Aizen is that level.

'Evaporating half of hill with minimal effort>>>>>>>>>>>Cutting off a small part of a hill with your strongest attack.'

Gee, that's a whole lotta >>>>>'s. You can try to downplay all you want, but Aizen here seems rather chuffed with his new 'landscape altering' powers.

No Caption Provided

As for Galan, let's remind ourselves:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Galan's was on a considerably larger scale. This is the same Galan who, in his base form, casually destroyed a small town with one swing because it was annoying him.

And even if Aizen's had been more impressive? Again, let's remind ourselves: it was Ichigo who caused that collateral damage, not Aizen.

No Caption Provided

There should be no question at this point that NNT's top/god tiers are well above Monster Aizen's level (and Madara's, for that matter) in the strength/striking force department. I have never seen any evidence to put this Madara or Monster Aizen on their level for speed either.

'Yes, Mel can't see nor sense where Limbo is, and both are already comparable physical wise. Picture DK Mel vs Ban, but this time, Ban was using Zero Sign the whole time. It'd be extremely tough for Meliodas and the rest of the Sins when Limbo is put into effect.'

First, no, they are not comparable physical wise at all. Second, they are not retarded enough to have every combatant stay still while it hits them. There is only one limbo here, you make it sound as though one single limbo clone is going to be terrorizing all of them at once.

No Caption Provided

Are you seriously arguing that Madara's limbo clone is packing this kind of striking power?

Please note: the DK jumped right back up after that blow and told Ban not to get cocky. That is the level DK Mel and Ban are on.

'Bruh, Eight-Tails has a casual mountain level physical feat by just waving his tails.'

What, when he destroyed that forest? You mean his special technique? OK. Morning Escanor could have vaped a large chunk of that area with passive heat alone and a much, much weaker Mel could have done to it what he did to Danafor.

'Yet Greatest Sun was still shown to be inferior to Kurama's blast. Just saying "well that one dude is stronger, had a power-up, etc." aren't points and serves no purpose. You're just assuming.'

No, that's me scaling. If character A is shown to be mountain busting yet is almost useless against character B, but then character B is one-shotted by an attack from character C, then (assuming no weaknesses are being abused) the attack from character C is much stronger than the one from character A.

'Wood Style in Naruto is actually pretty tough, it's tanked numerous of Bijuudamas before. And the latter is a feat for him.'

It varies based on technique and who's using it- Hashirama's wood golem is strong enough to tank bijuudamas, Madara/Hashirama's wood dragon can restrain Kurama. Meanwhile, Madara's deep forest emergence branches (the same restricting Bee, as we have no evidence of any special techniques) can be smashed up by oodama rasengans from base Naruto, which don't begin to compare to bijuudamas.

And the 3rd Raikage would be a pest at most to most of the current Sins (to Mel and Ban, not even that).

'This doesn't counter Gin's claim, just saying.'

But it does undermine any argument that Gin was going in for the kill.

'If that's all you can interpret what happened from that scene then I'm guessing I can't get very far with you.'

Lol, it's true though, they were acting stupidly in that scene. Surely you thought it was ridiculous how they all just sat there, doing nothing, while Zetsu handed back Madara's rinnegan? If they had chosen to run in together or fired off a load of bijuudamas, it would have ended right there.

'Kurama nukes the sky then ???'

First of all, this renders bijuudamas Kurama's only option as he has to shoot them down. Second, he has to get a direct hit on them, otherwise the blast goes sailing past them into the sky. They should have more than enough speed and firepower to take the win. And let's not forget, Ludoshel in a fading state/on the verge of disappearing was capable of defending against this (one last scan for the road):

No Caption Provided

To understand just how huge that explosion was, there are some very helpful explanations via the link below:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/ichigo-vs-demon-king-meliodas-and-ban-2016505/?page=9

(For the record, this was a casual attack from the DK- he then proceeded to fire off a bunch more like it from a minion he spawned)

Bottom line: Monster Aizen and Madara are out of their depth in hax, strength, numbers and power.

Lastly:

'Being pissed off through the sheer disbelief and arrogance is different from being bloodlusted for the kill right from the start.'

There is a very thin line between absolutely livid and wanting to kill your opponent and bloodlusted. Point is, if Aizen had any other means of beating Ichigo at that point, he would have gone for it. He did not use it then and it would be out of character to use it here.

And I think that might be my longest post on this site, ever. If you still aren't convinced by all that then I think I'm done.

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You seen madaras wood clones that could do the exact same abilities as the normal Madara in the fight against the kage. The limbo clones are pretty much the same thing but incredibly more powerful and have a type of invisibly thing that only six paths charka can see.

Honestly I thought it said both were full power so I thought chair aizen but even without KS,monster aizen can still spam frager and has the hogyoku,which can pretty much Evolves aizen to where he's stronger,as the case with Ichigo where he uses black coffin to no effect and the hogyoku evolved aizen to where he could damage Ichigo.

Considering it's wide range attack and melting or testing them away to where it seems like it's melting like a atomic bomb,I would say a whole bunch. And he can just spam theses whenever.

Considering it's all the sins together vs such aizen,of course that would happen but aizen has Madara with him which could use limbo and solo tailed beast with ease. Madara could use his meteor thing while aizen spams frager and yeah.

As for "the one" escanor,they literally just have to wait a minute until he's out. And it's not like escanor is gonna kill aizen(cause he's immortal and not even mugestsu could). Ban may be able to steal Strength and stuff,but that's not really gonna help against aizen,cause of his hogyoku,which would evolve him past a point where he would be stronger then ban. We saw ban do the snatch to Meliodas and made him weak but Mel simply powered up and foddered him.

Sorry if my grammar is kinda bad,im on mobile and it's kinda hard to format.

I'll try to make this quick, and don't worry about the grammar/formatting.

'You seen madaras wood clones that could do the exact same abilities as the normal Madara in the fight against the kage. The limbo clones are pretty much the same thing but incredibly more powerful and have a type of invisibly thing that only six paths charka can see.'

No evidence that the limbo operates exactly the same way- show me a limbo clone performing a technique and we can talk. Also, one limbo clone is not going to stop the Sins wailing on Madara and ripping him to pieces. The difference in physical strength is so great that Ban could probably just use fox hunt and Madara's dead.

'Honestly I thought it said both were full power so I thought chair aizen but even without KS,monster aizen can still spam frager and has the hogyoku,which can pretty much Evolves aizen to where he's stronger,as the case with Ichigo where he uses black coffin to no effect and the hogyoku evolved aizen to where he could damage Ichigo.'

Frager is less impressive than the blast from DK Mel, which was blocked by Ludoshel and tanked by Ban (in fact, Ban tanked multiple blasts while still fighting the DK).

Arguing the hogyoku will keep evolving him until he wins is NLF and so inapplicable.

'Considering it's all the sins together vs such aizen,of course that would happen'

The Meliodas/Ban in this fight are at a level where they would crush the 10Cs with next to zero difficulty.

Bearing in mind, while Madara and Aizen have Mel, Ban and The One to worry about, Merlin is going to be trolling them with perfect cubes, teleportation and auto-weakening spells.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The duo stomps in R1.

BB GG in R2.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen gets utterly obliterated, Gowther probably catches onto his illusion before he sways him like a fly. Then the real fight begins with Madara vs the Sins. In which case......what can they do? TSB are too fast and cant make contact with anything else, Limbo cant be detected, equalize energies now hes absorbing all their attacks, etc.

Adding Kurama makes it a terrible stomp. He/She spanks the Archangels before eating a few of them.

ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@braindrain: I saw you mention TSB's. This is Pre-Juubi Madara, he doesn't have access to those orbs, unless you are talking about the Rinnegan rods. Does this change your opinion of the fight?

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sins stomp both rounds.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: How do the duo stomp R1? They could both probably get solod by Meliodas. And a beast bomb won't do anything round 2 when Ban could casually tank the Demon King's attacks which were just as big as any of Kurama's beast bombs.

@braindrain:Non six paths Madara doesn't stand a chance against all of the sins at once, and Kurama can't solo the archangels. I doubt Kurama could even beat Mael in a 1v1 considering how Mael one shot the Sinner casually.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@braindrain: I saw you mention TSB's. This is Pre-Juubi Madara, he doesn't have access to those orbs, unless you are talking about the Rinnegan rods. Does this change your opinion of the fight?

Oh pre-Jubi.....well that kinda just adds more onto what he uses, however even with woodclones all of them at the same time is too much in round 1. However he gets his redemption in round 2 and spanks everyone though King is a very massive threat in fights like these though.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By BrainDrain

@alextheboss

@braindrain:Non six paths Madara doesn't stand a chance against all of the sins at once, and Kurama can't solo the archangels. I doubt Kurama could even beat Mael in a 1v1 considering how Mael one shot the Sinner casually.

Kurama would virtually eat Sinner, and none of the arch Angel's can even Hurt Kurama, their Grace's are negated by simply being more powerful as they directly stated. Mael cant do anything to Kurama either, at best piss it off before realizing no commandments or grace will work on it.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333:

And you figure that how, exactly? You don't seem like a Bleach wanker but I've never heard anyone claim Monster Aizen is that level.

-Aizen in a form way weaker (about 5 forms apart) lolblitzed a person who could operate at quad machs.

-A form of Ichigo equal to Dangai Ichigo has casual High-End MHS+ travel speeds, yet Aizen could clearly have thought process during Ichigo's travel from KKT (before you say lol Ichigo blitz Aizen, that'd be like saying Ludociel blitzing THE ONE Escanor since she went FTE to base Escanor)

Gee, that's a whole lotta >>>>>'s. You can try to downplay all you want, but Aizen here seems rather chuffed with his new 'landscape altering' powers.

Galan's was on a considerably larger scale. This is the same Galan who, in his base form, casually destroyed a small town with one swing because it was annoying him.

They are on comparable heights to their trees, but let's see some more evidence for Aizen, shall we?

Aizen's Hill FeatGalan's Hill Feat
Incredible ease, zero effortHis strongest attack put lots of effort
Was In-Character during thisWas morals off during this
Evaporated half of a hillOnly cut a fewhilltops.
Was a parryWas a direct slash

And Kubo intended for it to be a mountain, I'd still say Hill, but here's the world's smallest mountains:

No Caption Provided

But hey, surely I'm just downplaying...lol.

And even if Aizen's had been more impressive? Again, let's remind ourselves: it was Ichigo who caused that collateral damage, not Aizen.

Or Ichigo was just playing with Aizen, increasing his doubts? I mean, Aizen survived a slash that cut the landscape for miles long and miles deep, and already superior to people who have casual large mountain striking feats. But yeah. we really be doubting Aizen's clear feat based on an unprovable statement.

There should be no question at this point that NNT's top/god tiers are well above Monster Aizen's level (and Madara's, for that matter) in the strength/striking force department. I have never seen any evidence to put this Madara or Monster Aizen on their level for speed either.

Yeah, no. The Demon King's slashes after 60,000 years of fighting were laughable to people below Aizen. Aizen through scaling still is superior, though Ban's feat is very impressive I must say.

As for speed, don't make me laugh. NNT just got their first quad mach feat. They are still statues to the God Tiers of Naruto/Bleach.

First, no, they are not comparable physical wise at all.

Just because you said so.

Second, they are not retarded enough to have every combatant stay still while it hits them.

Literally, the only ones that won't be a red mist would be Meliodas, Ban, Escanor, and Mael. By then, Aizen throws 6-12 Fragors, who instantly turn them into Ash due to their lack of heat durability feats.

There is only one limbo here, you make it sound as though one single limbo clone is going to be terrorizing all of them at once.

Yes...because it has terrorized multiple opponents at once before...

Are you seriously arguing that Madara's limbo clone is packing this kind of striking power?

Yes.

Please note: the DK jumped right back up after that blow and told Ban not to get cocky. That is the level DK Mel and Ban are on.

He still got injured. And Madara is the type to beat down until submission.

What, when he destroyed that forest? You mean his special technique? OK. Morning Escanor could have vaped a large chunk of that area with passive heat alone

His only two heat feats are melting a stone castle way smaller than that forest, and vaping a lake way smaller than that forest. His passive heat couldn't even completely melt several holy knight's armors.

and a much, much weaker Mel could have done to it what he did to Danafor.

Do you mean the mountain busting Danafor? And Meliodas wouldn't do that here. Nor was he "much, much weaker" than current Meliodas.

It varies based on technique and who's using it- Hashirama's wood golem is strong enough to tank bijuudamas, Madara/Hashirama's wood dragon can restrain Kurama. Meanwhile, Madara's deep forest emergence branches (the same restricting Bee, as we have no evidence of any special techniques) can be smashed up by oodama rasengans from base Naruto, which don't begin to compare to bijuudamas.

Madara had Hashirama's Cells and was definitely an equal or even superior to him in chakra. So this point is moot.

And the 3rd Raikage would be a pest at most to most of the current Sins (to Mel and Ban, not even that).

I can see him losing to them, not as a pest though.

Why wouldn't he be?

Lol, it's true though, they were acting stupidly in that scene.

They didn't even see or sense him, they got blitzed by the clone. Simple as that. It's like saying all the Holy Knights Galan ripped through just sat there.

Surely you thought it was ridiculous how they all just sat there, doing nothing, while Zetsu handed back Madara's rinnegan?

Using anime/manga tropes as counters don't work, not even the scene we're talking about.

If they had chosen to run in together or fired off a load of bijuudamas, it would have ended right there.

Leave your complaints to the story Kishimoto writes, not his power system.

Second, he has to get a direct hit on them, otherwise the blast goes sailing past them into the sky.

With the great Madara piloting him, spamming the attacks, this won't be as big as a deal as you're trying to make it seem.

They should have more than enough speed and firepower to take the win. And let's not forget, Ludoshel in a fading state/on the verge of disappearing was capable of defending against this (one last scan for the road):

The attack that left no crater why be shocked at this? Eh, should be multi-mountain though

To understand just how huge that explosion was, there are some very helpful explanations via the link below:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/ichigo-vs-demon-king-meliodas-and-ban-2016505/?page=9

(For the record, this was a casual attack from the DK- he then proceeded to fire off a bunch more like it from a minion he spawned)

It's tough to say based on the visuals there, and we never saw the other explosions.

Bottom line: Monster Aizen and Madara are out of their depth in hax, strength, numbers and power.

None of this is true, in-fact, all of what you presented has been replicated by either Aizen-Madara-Kurama

There is a very thin line between absolutely livid and wanting to kill your opponent and bloodlusted.

How?

Point is, if Aizen had any other means of beating Ichigo at that point, he would have gone for it. He did not use it then and it would be out of character to use it here.

His arrogance kept him from doing it, Monster Aizen is practically OOC for Aizen if we're being completely honest. he had a different personality and way of fighting.

And I think that might be my longest post on this site, ever. If you still aren't convinced by all that then I think I'm done

ok.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By AlexTheBoss

@braindrain:

Kurama would virtually eat Sinner,

The Sinner scales way above Kurama in physical strength. Kurama only beats the Sinner in DC. Kurama can win via spamming beast bombs over and over again, but that's his only chance.

and none of the arch Angel's can even Hurt Kurama, their Grace's are negated by simply being more powerful as they directly stated.

They said someone can break out of their dimension if they are stronger than them, they didn't say their graces don't work at all.

Mael cant do anything to Kurama either, at best piss it off before realizing no commandments or grace will work on it.

Mael scales to Meliodas' Danafor feat since him and commandment leader Meliodas were considered to be on par, and Melioda's Danafor feat is arguably better than any of Kurama's. And lets say Kurama did edge Mael out in raw power. Mael still has the physical strength edge and Kurama has no good heat resistance feats that I'm aware of.

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MCU-Defender333

@faradaysloth said:@mcu-defender333:

-Aizen in a form way weaker (about 5 forms apart) lolblitzed a person who could operate at quad machs.

-A form of Ichigo equal to Dangai Ichigo has casual High-End MHS+ travel speeds, yet Aizen could clearly have thought process during Ichigo's travel from KKT (before you say lol Ichigo blitz Aizen, that'd be like saying Ludociel blitzing THE ONE Escanor since she went FTE to base Escanor)

They are on comparable heights to their trees, but let's see some more evidence for Aizen, shall we?

Aizen's Hill FeatGalan's Hill FeatIncredible ease, zero effortHis strongest attack put lots of effortWas In-Character during thisWas morals off during thisEvaporated half of a hillOnly cut a fewhilltops.Was a parryWas a direct slashAnd Kubo intended for it to be a mountain, I'd still say Hill, but here's the world's smallest mountains:

But hey, surely I'm just downplaying...lol.

Or Ichigo was just playing with Aizen, increasing his doubts? I mean, Aizen survived a slash that cut the landscape for miles long and miles deep, and already superior to people who have casual large mountain striking feats. But yeah. we really be doubting Aizen's clear feat based on an unprovable statement.

Yeah, no. The Demon King's slashes after 60,000 years of fighting were laughable to people below Aizen. Aizen through scaling still is superior, though Ban's feat is very impressive I must say.

As for speed, don't make me laugh. NNT just got their first quad mach feat. They are still statues to the God Tiers of Naruto/Bleach.

First, no, they are not comparable physical wise at all.

Just because you said so.

Second, they are not retarded enough to have every combatant stay still while it hits them.

Literally, the only ones that won't be a red mist would be Meliodas, Ban, Escanor, and Mael. By then, Aizen throws 6-12 Fragors, who instantly turn them into Ash due to their lack of heat durability feats.

There is only one limbo here, you make it sound as though one single limbo clone is going to be terrorizing all of them at once.

Yes...because it has terrorized multiple opponents at once before...

Yes.

He still got injured. And Madara is the type to beat down until submission.

What, when he destroyed that forest? You mean his special technique? OK. Morning Escanor could have vaped a large chunk of that area with passive heat alone

His only two heat feats are melting a stone castle way smaller than that forest, and vaping a lake way smaller than that forest. His passive heat couldn't even completely melt several holy knight's armors.

and a much, much weaker Mel could have done to it what he did to Danafor.

Do you mean the mountain busting Danafor? And Meliodas wouldn't do that here. Nor was he "much, much weaker" than current Meliodas.

Madara had Hashirama's Cells and was definitely an equal or even superior to him in chakra. So this point is moot.

I can see him losing to them, not as a pest though.

Why wouldn't he be?

Lol, it's true though, they were acting stupidly in that scene.

They didn't even see or sense him, they got blitzed by the clone. Simple as that. It's like saying all the Holy Knights Galan ripped through just sat there.

Surely you thought it was ridiculous how they all just sat there, doing nothing, while Zetsu handed back Madara's rinnegan?

Using anime/manga tropes as counters don't work, not even the scene we're talking about.

If they had chosen to run in together or fired off a load of bijuudamas, it would have ended right there.

Leave your complaints to the story Kishimoto writes, not his power system.

Second, he has to get a direct hit on them, otherwise the blast goes sailing past them into the sky.

With the great Madara piloting him, spamming the attacks, this won't be as big as a deal as you're trying to make it seem.

They should have more than enough speed and firepower to take the win. And let's not forget, Ludoshel in a fading state/on the verge of disappearing was capable of defending against this (one last scan for the road):

The attack that left no crater why be shocked at this? Eh, should be multi-mountain though

It's tough to say based on the visuals there, and we never saw the other explosions.

None of this is true, in-fact, all of what you presented has been replicated by either Aizen-Madara-Kurama

There is a very thin line between absolutely livid and wanting to kill your opponent and bloodlusted.

How?

Point is, if Aizen had any other means of beating Ichigo at that point, he would have gone for it. He did not use it then and it would be out of character to use it here.

His arrogance kept him from doing it, Monster Aizen is practically OOC for Aizen if we're being completely honest. he had a different personality and way of fighting.

And I think that might be my longest post on this site, ever. If you still aren't convinced by all that then I think I'm done

ok.

LOL go on then, but only because you put so much into it.

'And Kubo intended for it to be a mountain'.

Is that a headcanon or do you have a statement to back that up? Almost sounds like you're trying to do a JK Rowling on his behalf:

"It's a hill, it's way too small to be a mountain."

"Yeah, but Kubo was so busy, he meant to draw a mountain."

"But he drew a hill."

"Nuh-uh"

'Or Ichigo was just playing with Aizen, increasing his doubts? I mean, Aizen survived a slash that cut the landscape for miles long and miles deep, and already superior to people who have casual large mountain striking feats.'

Ah yes, Ichigo, the master of mental manipulation- come on man, you're reaching. As well as that, there is absolutely zero reason for him to lie in that scene- he knows he outclasses Aizen, and that was the scene where he started to make that obvious (right after blocking his sword with his head).

And please refresh my memory, when did Aizen prove his physical superiority over people with large mountain striking feats? Funny, again, that this would be the case if he was so awed by shockwaves that destroyed small hills (or teeny, tiny mountains, if you'd prefer).

'Yes...because it has terrorized multiple opponents at once before...'

Opponents clunkier, slower and weaker than the likes of Mel/Ban/The One, yes.

'The Demon King's slashes after 60,000 years of fighting were laughable to people below Aizen.'

Which slashes? Scans please.

'Do you mean the mountain busting Danafor? And Meliodas wouldn't do that here. Nor was he "much, much weaker" than current Meliodas.'

I mean the large mountain+ level busting Danafor feat, yes. And yes, he was much, much weaker, or would you like to argue that Meliodas hasn't powered up over the course of the series, after receiving all his DK powers, to when he performed that feat (before AM Mel, even)?

'Aizen in a form way weaker (about 5 forms apart) lolblitzed a person who could operate at quad machs.'

Oops, hope you're not referring to Ichigo there in relation to Gin's bankai, the same Ichigo who admitted words to the effect of 'if he points that at me I'm dead'. And about that 'he pulled off a transformation' thing...no, Gin's had finished slicing by that point. Seriously, go back and read it (I just did)- Gin's attack causes a load of rubble and smoke, then Ichigo comes flying out with his mask on. That's it; he does not slip his mask on while Gin's bankai is in the process of extending.

And of course, let's remember that Gin was toying with Ichigo the entire time. If you go back and read it, he's not even trying to kill him- at one point he actually says 'run away while you still can'. As that appears to be the basis for your speed claims for Bleach, well...

'As for speed, don't make me laugh. NNT just got their first quad mach feat. They are still statues to the God Tiers of Naruto/Bleach.'

This kind of falls apart. Sorry Bleach, no quad mach feats for you :'(

On top of that, we aren't even dealing with god tiers of Naruto/Bleach here- these are high tiers, not god.

'With the great Madara piloting him, spamming the attacks, this won't be as big as a deal as you're trying to make it seem.'

Cool, if Madara is diverting his attention to this, there's no reason Mel can't get involved too and full counter every energy attack Kurama fires. Or, why not simply use his OG magic and make Kurama (or anyone else in this fight) simply disappear? Same goes for Aizen- he wants to spam fragor, fine, they all get full countered back at him twice as strong.

'None of this is true, in-fact, all of what you presented has been replicated by either Aizen-Madara-Kurama'

Cool, show me Madara, Aizen or Kurama with a physical striking feat that equals Ban's. I'll wait. And Merlin is capable of things these guys wouldn't have thought possible as far as her hax goes.

'How?'

OK, define 'bloodlusted' for me. Aizen was enraged, he wanted Ichigo dead, he was spitting venom at him (figuratively, of course)- how is this so far removed from a bloodlusted Aizen?

'His arrogance kept him from doing it, Monster Aizen is practically OOC for Aizen if we're being completely honest. he had a different personality and way of fighting.'

...precisely, and that is the version we are using. So he does act differently to normal Aizen, it is OOC to use KS, he is more enthralled by his own power.

There is a reason EoS Aizen is better than Monster Aizen.

Sins still take it both rounds.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Limbo gg....jk....or am I?

Dun Dun Dun!

OT: SDS stomp both rounds

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People out here making essays and shit. Lmao

Bleachfans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel stomp bleachverse with ease

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@braindrain:

The Sinner scales way above Kurama in physical strength. Kurama only beats the Sinner in DC. Kurama can win via spamming beast bombs over and over again, but that's his only chance.

Being that and physicals are Kuramas main means of attack, you have nothing whatsoever to claim Sinner could eat multiple of these (honestly we both know he doesnt have the feats to eat one of them without fatal damage)

They said someone can break out of their dimension if they are stronger than them, they didn't say their graces don't work at all.

Neither are enough to do practically anything to Kurama. Tanking dozens of senjutsu Big Ball rasengans, rasenshuriken, country level physical damage, Multi-island level Juubidama's, clones tanking casual Multi-mountain strikes, etc. Puts Kurama far above anyone's paygrade here, irrefutably at that. No amount of scaling and downplaying would deviate from that fact when in all honesty Kurama would probably Bust Britana with a supercharged BB.

Mael scales to Meliodas' Danafor feat since him and commandment leader Meliodas were considered to be on par, and Melioda's Danafor feat is arguably better than any of Kurama's.

No Caption Provided

My dude I'm honestly done, EVERY feat BM Naruto accomplished it was with a Half of Kuramas power; so I think it's safe to say Kurama's casual BB's rank among Island level easily:

No Caption Provided

And lets say Kurama did edge Mael out in raw power. Mael still has the physical strength edge and Kurama has no good heat resistance feats that I'm aware of.

Now that I'm at it KN4 causing forest wide shockwaves by moving his arm, KN6 widthstanding Shinra Tensei and physically busting out of Chibaku Tensei are physically superior to anything in NNT. Then we have the fact you ignored the fact Kurama has the better speed feats and durability feats by miles.

Also being that he withstands explosions that destroy miles of rocks instantly.........not seeing the point.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@braindrain:

Being that and physicals are Kuramas main means of attack, you have nothing whatsoever to claim Sinner could eat multiple of these (honestly we both know he doesnt have the feats to eat one of them without fatal damage)

I didn't say he could, but if he could get in close, and lets say get under Kurama's body where he can't be hit by beast bombs and try to cut him up close range he has a chance. In a long range battle Kurama wins.

My dude I'm honestly done, EVERY feat BM Naruto accomplished it was with a Half of Kuramas power; so I think it's safe to say Kurama's casual BB's rank among Island level easily:

The island you circled was smaller than some of the mountains in that scan, but yeah, I would say that blast is around island level.

The problem with that is Hashirama was clearly stronger than Kurama, but iirc Hashirama said BSM Naruto was almost on par with him, and iirc it was stated Juubito was stronger than the 10 tails, so jinjurikees are stronger than tailed beasts by themselves. So even though Naruto only had half of Kurama's power, that does not mean BM Naruto is only 50% as strong as full power Kurama.

Regular Kurama's best feats were only multi mountain level.

No Caption Provided

And what made Meliodas' so impressive wasn't the AOE, but how it drilled a hole into the Earth.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now that I'm at it KN4 causing forest wide shockwaves by moving his arm,

Galand casually wiping out a town was more impressive, and him cutting hill tops miles away was way more impressive.

KN6 widthstanding Shinra Tensei and physically busting out of Chibaku Tensei are physically superior to anything in NNT.

It's hard to calc how much strength was actually needed to break out of that. And that really just translates to lifting strength, not so striking strength. Kurama could very well lift more than Mael, I'm talking about hand to hand combat. Mael even having close to the same strength but being much smaller and more agile, with the ability to fly, also puts him at an advantage.

Then we have the fact you ignored the fact Kurama has the better speed feats and durability feats by miles.

What speed feats? Durability feats I can see, as Mael pretty much relies on scaling.

Also being that he withstands explosions that destroy miles of rocks instantly.........not seeing the point.

Current Ban and Meliodas can do that. Putting aside the arch angels, Demon King tier characters are enough to handle Kurama.

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sins stomp.

jobbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara can kill most of the fighters in r2 solo before getting too drained by Ban and beaten to death. People on Galand's tier can cut mountains in half with melee attacks so he's going to die pretty quickly once he gets drained. He might win round 1 or lose with Ban and maybe Escanor or Meliodias standing.

Aizen will autofukt the lot of them with KS.

Both of them together? Lol. You'd have to add in the 10 commandments to make that fair.

LambSauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo stomps.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara and Aizen Stomps easily both rounds and have a cup of tea.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By BrainDrain

@alextheboss said:

@braindrain:

I didn't say he could, but if he could get in close, and lets say get under Kurama's body where he can't be hit by beast bombs and try to cut him up close range he has a chance. In a long range battle Kurama wins.

He cant damage him whatsoever though. Honestly speaking nobody in the verse can do anything to Kurama.

The island you circled was smaller than some of the mountains in that scan, but yeah, I would say that blast is around island level.

You mean its smaller than the largest mountain range in the verse? Cool story. However if one would simply look at the craters from the mountIns already destroyed it was an absolutely massive AoE:

No Caption Provided

So yea, Kurama outputting multiple of those with a casual one, absolutely shits on anything shown thus far in the verse. Once again, by a non debatable margin.

The problem with that is Hashirama was clearly stronger than Kurama, but iirc Hashirama said BSM Naruto was almost on par with him.

Yea, an Edo Hash confirmed to be weaker than his Alive version stated BSM was near him in power, that speaks volumes of how indescribably powerful Hash and madara are compared to anyone here and just makes it more laughable that you think anyone else is near that level.

and iirc it was stated Juubito was stronger than the 10 tails, so jinjurikees are stronger than tailed beasts by themselves.

False, never stated:

No Caption Provided

Nobody ever denied this but as always a mere two steps in the debate and your incompetence proves to have no equal. Did I ever say Kurama > EoS Naruto or even implicate anything along those lines? Thought so, so what's the relevance to it in this argument?

So you're saying a partial Juubi still missing probably a third of its power wouldnt be stronger than the complete Juubi who has all the tailed beasts in full? How does this begin to make sense in your mind. I guess Juubito > Juudara now, thanks to your headcanon.

So even though Naruto only had half of Kurama's power, that does not mean BM Naruto is only 50% as strong as full power Kurama.

It most certainly does when nearly everything they accomplished was done in a Kurama Avatar, by Kurama itself. Unless you're under the implication Naruto does everything himself in the war that's already been proven laughably incorrect.

Regular Kurama's best feats were only multi mountain level.

Laughable, the first scan is a casual stalemate of a returned BB crashing into susanoo and if you actually used canon artwork youd know that in itself is a mountain range level explosion:

No Caption Provided

The second doesnt even need explaining, just proves more and more how terrible your own interpretation of anything is. Not only did that second one go through several mountain high rashomon gates, they also crossed a chunk of the planet to cause said multi-mountain explosion:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

The downplaying is laughable tbh.

And what made Meliodas' so impressive wasn't the AOE, but how it drilled a hole into the Earth.

I'm sorry but do you know what the definition of AoE is? As in area effected regardless of where it happened? You do know Kurama could probably shoot a biju beam into the ground and cause a much larger hole simply judging from the Airburst of His/her attacks?

To claim this feat is more than mountain+ (hell I'll even give you approaching multi mountain to be generous)level is blatant wank. You wanna do it with numbers then the Rasenshuriken Naruto used against pain has a larger yield. To compare it to litterally anything Kurama has done is the definition of wank.

Galand casually wiping out a town was more impressive, and him cutting hill tops miles away was way more impressive.

You mean galand actually applying effort to accomplish a sub-town level feat and split hilltops:

No Caption Provided

Where as Naruto litterally moved his arm and caused a much larger shockwave:

It's hard to calc how much strength was actually needed to break out of that. And that really just translates to lifting strength, not so striking strength. Kurama could very well lift more than Mael, I'm talking about hand to hand combat. Mael even having close to the same strength but being much smaller and more agile, with the ability to fly, also puts him at an advantage.

Wow. Now it cant be quantified? How about we just agree its soundly over anything shown in the verse thus far and since Kurama uses chakra to amp his/her strength that can also be applied to striking bud, I suggest you read the series Naruto:

No Caption Provided

What speed feats? Durability feats I can see, as Mael pretty much relies on scaling.

You mean besides the fact that Naruto with Senjutsu awareness was getting blitzed Silly by Kurama?

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

The same Kurama that was able to keep up with someone leagues faster than Mael:

Once again, laughable.

Current Ban and Meliodas can do that. Putting aside the arch angels, Demon King tier characters are enough to handle Kurama.

No, they're not. This isnt even factoring in Kurama using Senjutsu, which was shown on a planetary scale. To implicate anyone in the verse is at this level is the most disgusting highballing I've ever seen.

Honestly I think I'm going to block you, you've demonstrated time and time again to be so stubbornly ignorant to the point where only your head canon matters.