Aizen And Ichigo Vs Sasuke And Meliodas!!!

• 56 results
#1 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Pic Versions.

• Morals ON.

• Full Knowledge.

• Win By All Means!!!

#2 Posted by AlexTheBoss (19566 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure Sasuke can solo.

I forgot how strong Meliodas was I haven't watched the anime in a while but I don't think he would beat Aizen or Ichigo as of the anime.

#3 Edited by Thenewguysnm1 (7545 posts) - - Show Bio

bad match sasuke solos and meliodias is the weakest one here

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
#4 Edited by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4592 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke solos

#5 Posted by Antonio_1996 (1784 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like Sasuke from Boruto The Movie. He stomps horribly.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
#6 Posted by ProteusXManRxis (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#7 Posted by LambSauce (1123 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke bodies both.

#8 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8762 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: Sasuke does solo, but Mel is definetely not the weakest here, but rather the second strongest.

#9 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke solos.

#10 Edited by GXrevs06 (5221 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo could blitz easily. He's stronger, more durable, more DC and is way faster. None of them can replicate that hado 91 feat or his mountain vaping swings. Aizen fraggors and soul crush is just the icing on the cake

#11 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06 said:

Ichigo could blitz easily. He's stronger, more durable, more DC and is way faster. None of them can replicate that hado 91 feat or his mountain vaping swings. Aizen fraggors and soul crush is just the icing on the cake

Sasuke has light speed reactions, Ichigo can't blitz.

Here's Sasuke (The Last) completly vaporising a Konoha sized meteor with a casual Chidori (note: Chidori is a piercing attack which makes this feat insanely impressive)

Loading Video...

Also let's not forget how Naruto in The Ladt stoped a Moon Cleaving attack and Boruto Era Sasuke > The Last Naruto by a fair margin.

#12 Posted by sky_warrior (823 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1, Sasuke is overrated.

#13 Posted by Kothoga (388 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke has no decent durability feats, in fact, his durability is peak human at best. He has to hide behind Susano just to stay alive in 99.9% of his fights. Aizen can just bind him with a Kidou while Ichigo blitzes and one-shots with a mountain range vaporizing sword slash.

#14 Posted by LadyAdeline (398 posts) - - Show Bio

Troll ^

#15 Posted by LadyAdeline (398 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch and a thread like this was closed yesterday.

Sasuke solos. With Meliodas is overkill O__O"

@jashro44

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
#16 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (2026 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8762 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone on Team 2 can solo. Mismatch.

#18 Edited by HigherPower (12414 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke solos. Spite.

#19 Posted by BrownZeus (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

By feats Sasuke easy, by Scaling either team 1 member solos

#20 Edited by countrylevel (72 posts) - - Show Bio

1Sasuke solos. 2Meliodas is the weakest link here and could lose to either. 3The Bleach duo in this thread have stronger forms at the end of series so it's unfair to use these versions.

#21 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7545 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@gxrevs06 said:

Sasuke has light speed reactions, Ichigo can't blitz.

Here's Sasuke (The Last) completly vaporising a Konoha sized meteor with a casual Chidori (note: Chidori is a piercing attack which makes this feat insanely impressive)

Loading Video...

Also let's not forget how Naruto in The Ladt stoped a Moon Cleaving attack and Boruto Era Sasuke > The Last Naruto by a fair margin.

since when also we dont know what move he used as it wasnt stated all we know is that it is lighting style

#22 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8762 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is everyone saying Mel is the weakest here? He could solo the other team.....

#23 Edited by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: what? I'm talking about when EOS Naruto dodged light Fang. Sasuke is heads and shoulders above that Naruto.

We know it's Chidori, did you not hear the noise?

#24 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7545 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is everyone saying Mel is the weakest here? He could solo the other team.....

what how if i made a thread aizen and ichigo vs mel it would be a unanimous mismatch in team bleach favour

#25 Posted by Dust_Hawk (1464 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch in Team 2 favor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
#26 Posted by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4592 posts) - - Show Bio

@kothoga said:

Sasuke has no decent durability feats, in fact, his durability is peak human at best. He has to hide behind Susano just to stay alive in 99.9% of his fights. Aizen can just bind him with a Kidou while Ichigo blitzes and one-shots with a mountain range vaporizing sword slash.

I think I'm going to vomit.

#27 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8762 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: what how if i made a thread aizen and ichigo vs mel it would be a unanimous mismatch in team bleach favour

Dangai Ichigo and Monster Aizen would get utterly stomped by Meliodas. Aizen's strongest attack, Fragor, is weaker than Gloxinia's 1st form Spirit Spear, which Mel tanked without any damage. Additionally, Ichigo's best striking feat is vaporising a hill with the shockwave of his slash. Meliodas cut a bigger hill in half with the shockwave of his slash with a twig back when he was waaaaay weaker(BoS). They really can't stand up to Mel at all.

#28 Edited by Thenewguysnm1 (7545 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin: i think it was a mountain but just to show u imma make dat thread

#29 Posted by BilboBaggins (786 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: Ichigo's feat was a hill or a large rock formation. Nowhere near to be a mountain in size.

#30 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7545 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by BilboBaggins (786 posts) - - Show Bio

And besides the troll alt user above. This is a mismatch and need to be locked.

#32 Edited by ManimalMan (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke solos then bodies mel for fun.

#33 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7545 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for beyondthestomper
#34 Edited by Beyondthestomper (110 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke solos as previously mentioned

#35 Posted by BilboBaggins (786 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Edited by sky_warrior (823 posts) - - Show Bio

aizen immortality teleportation advance kido and superior strength and combat speed along side ichigo monsters power and DC will give them the win, with Full Knowledge genjutsu wont work but there is always chibaku tensei which is a problem but if naruto can beat it than so can they, as for susanoo it can easily be penetrate by their swords in close range and with their superior combat speed Sasuke can swing at them as much as he wants he wont tag them while in that huge form, as for amaterasu aizen has a perfect reiatsu shield that protect him from this kind of stuff and it's basically just a normal fire that cannot be put down so it wont even tag him non the less he can teleport too

#37 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (2026 posts) - - Show Bio

@sky_warrior:

• Sasuke can insta-teleport due to Amenotejikara. He can also teleport objects and his enemies.

• Sasuke can use Amenotejikara and his jutsu (ex. Chidori, Katon) with the Susanoo

• Sasuke Susanoo can fly. Was able to cut into pieces Juudara's meteors. The fragments of 1 Juudara's meteor completely dwarfs mountain ranges

• Sasuke Susanoo tanked its own Chidori + Six Paths Kurama Bijuudama explosion. Still work fine.

• Chibaku Tensei

• Enton: Kagutsuchi

• Six Paths Chidori - a base Chidori can bust a Konohagakure size moon meteor

• Overwhelming physical attacks

Team 2 has full knowledge too.
#38 Posted by GinoYaksha (15 posts) - - Show Bio

sasuke solo both without having a scratch on him.

Avatar image for cocoussybreaker
#39 Posted by CocoUssyBreaker (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

@kothoga said:

Sasuke has no decent durability feats, in fact, his durability is peak human at best. He has to hide behind Susano just to stay alive in 99.9% of his fights.

This.

#40 Posted by sky_warrior (823 posts) - - Show Bio

@sky_warrior:

• Sasuke can insta-teleport due to Amenotejikara. He can also teleport objects and his enemies.

Aizen can telport too with better combat spped

• Sasuke can use Amenotejikara and his jutsu (ex. Chidori, Katon) with the Susanoo

i never saw him teleport any of his attacks before in combat not that it matters cuz even if it hits it can't finish aizen who also can telesport and easly dodge

• Sasuke Susanoo can fly. Was able to cut into pieces Juudara's meteors. The fragments of 1 Juudara's meteor completely dwarfs mountain ranges

his D.C is impressive but his speed is low in compared to the team he will swing his sword at nothing while being completely open to any attack the team gives him.

• Sasuke Susanoo tanked its own Chidori + Six Paths Kurama Bijuudama explosion. Still work fine.

all are energy base attack unlike the team who has the ability to cut through almost anything with their zanpakuto and i saw a chakra fused arrow getting through the Susanoo you think this guys can't with their monsters spirit power and slicing abilities please....

• Chibaku Tensei

naruto beat it by himself once and itachi along B and naruto too by blasting it, its not invincible and aizen is smarter than itachi he will see how to cancel it, and anyway he has teleportation so even than it wont help

• Enton: Kagutsuchi

aizen has a reiatsu shield that protects his from this kind of stuff and naruto already showed a chakra shield is a good conter for the flames in their fight

• Six Paths Chidori - a base Chidori can bust a Konohagakure size moon meteor

not enough to put aizen down permanently and i dont see it tagging him nor do i see any long distance shot tagging him he is a blitzing machine with the ability to fly and telport

• Overwhelming physical attacks

team 1 stats are superior when it comes to base body abilltis Sasuke will break his hand before putting a dent on this guys with his fist

• Team 2 has full knowledge too.

full knowledge means Aizen's KS and Sasuke genjutsu won't do much they are both too smart and skilled to fall for it

#41 Posted by BilboBaggins (786 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleach side is a bit overwanked as always.

Still a mismatch ihmo.

#42 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (2026 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@sky_warrior:

Nope. Not at all.

You clearly lacks of information about Naruto 'verse, as your replies suggests. If I can give you an advice. . . go to read and learn something more about Sasuke, the Naruto 'verse and Bleach too; your words overwanks both Ichigo and Aizen.

Actually i don't have time and don't want to tell you why you're wrong. However, as you can see, the 95% of the users here thinks that Sasuke could solos/Mismatch in favor of Team 2, against one spotted troll.

And threads like this have been done before. For example: this was locked due to mismatch in favor of The Last Sasuke ( a weaker version than Current Wandering Shinobi Sasuke).

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/uchiha-sasuke-naruto-vs-ichigo-kurosaki-bleach-1653301/

OT:
Good holidays and merry Xmas to everyone (except trolls)! I've finally started my holydays, ahaha.

#43 Posted by TheVivas (19708 posts) - - Show Bio

Not surprised to see GX lowball a Naruto character and CocoUssy talk out of his ass like usual.

Sasuke solos.

#44 Posted by BrownZeus (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 Wins. Kyoka suigetsu might work in some scenarios but Sasuke carries hard.

#45 Posted by UltimateSage (664 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke literally solos, mel.....can beat them as well

#46 Posted by eri123 (6968 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#47 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (6097 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke goes in for CQC and gets put down easily. Mel gets ignored.

#48 Posted by AlexTheBoss (19566 posts) - - Show Bio

Pic Versions.

Forneverworld solos

#49 Posted by AlexTheBoss (19566 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: I doubt the pictured version of Meliodas can beat them. He could arguably go down in a 1v1, and both of them together should be too much, especially if Aizen uses kyoka suigetsu.

#50 Posted by UltimateSage (664 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: It didn't show the Meliodas pic on my phone so I went with his current one, my fault lol. They have full knowledge so KS shouldn't matter much, right?