Aizen and FH Zeref vs Juubito and DK

• 77 results
ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@wanderez: I know Ichigo wasn't at his best, that does not make him jump from having issues with mach 1000 attacks to being mach 80000ish (10% of SOL), which is where relativistic speed starts. That's silly. Also, seeing as how Ichigo (an arguably weaker version of himself) kept up with base Ulq, he is faster than Aaronnierro.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@wanderez said:

@epichotflame:

Aaraniero dodges sunlight

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Arrancar arc

Do i have to get into the TYBW arc?

lol even tho i was massively hypersonic and i hear the curtains opening up, i can react to it, thats basically whats happening here, still in the massively faster than lightning-sub relativistic range

WargodCalypso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Juubito in this thread, its pretty obvious which team wins

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By UltimateSage

Wanderez: aaraniero dodged sunlight dur

Said sunlight: artificial made like everything else in Las Noches

.............so "real".....

OT: Juubito low diffs

Nashiruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanderez: aaraniero dodged sunlight dur

Said sunlight: artificial made like everything else in Las Noches

.............so "real".....

OT: Juubito low diffs

Juubito can't put Aizen or Zeref down. Both are immortal(Zeref moreso, but still)

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nashiruu: there's always Genjutsu gg if needed:/

ArikErdenet01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Wanderez

@thousandsteps:

It does tho, he had literally "given up". And again, fodder Onmitsukido can move at lightning speeds, further supporting that there's absolutely no way Ichigo is this slow at that point of the story, considering how many boosts he went through during and after the SS arc. Hell, he could blitz effortlessly 3 lieutenants while in Shikai all the way back when he fought Byakuya, which I'd argue is a better feat than dodging Gin's sword.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage:

If you have any proof that the sunlight in Hueco Mundo is any different from that in the real world for example, you're welcome to share it with everyone. Either way, stay quiet, please.

lIgHt BuLbS aRe ArTiFiCiAlLy MaDe ThE lIgHt ThEy EmIt Is OnLy MaCh 1

ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: You can't be serious with this. First, we don't even know if depression affected his reactions as Aizen only commented on his power as he blocked Ichigo's sword, but even if it did, there's no way it slowed him 80 times over. Otherwise we should accept Itachi's reactions being 80 better than lightning (mach 22000), since his conditions was far worse than Ichigo's. You must realize how asinine your suggestions are.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Wanderez

@thousandsteps:

Well, im simply trying to find a solution to the never ending mach 1k Ichigo, instead of just saying "muh, outlier" and move on. How worse/better Itachi's condition was is up to interpretation. Its asinine claiming Ichigo is mach 1k, when in the previous arc, while in Shikai, he has a feat, which rivals or straight up dwarfs the one in FKT, let alone that other characters in the Arrancar and Soul Society arc have way better feats.

ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez said:

@thousandsteps:

Well, im simply trying to find a solution to the never ending mach 1k Ichigo, instead of just saying "muh, outlier" and move on.

Solution? For what? That Aaronierro instance (which definitely qualifies for light speed movement btw) is an outlier since it's massively inconsistant with anything else in the series up to that point. If every character in Ichigo's region could statue Gin's Bankai, then why have there at all?

How worse/better Itachi's condition was is up to interpretation.

It is not. Itachi was at Death's door, exhausted, drained and blind. Zetsu commented on how he was getting tagged by attacks he should've easily dodged. However you want to slice it, Itachi's condition was leagues worse than Ichigo's, this shouldn't even be up to debate.

Its asinine claiming Ichigo is mach 1k, when in the previous arc, while in Shikai, he has a feat, which rivals or straight up dwarfs the one in FKT, let alone that other characters in the Arrancar and Soul Society arc have way better feats.

Post them.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Wanderez

@thousandsteps said:
@wanderez said:

@thousandsteps:

Solution? For what? That Aaronierro instance (which definitely qualifies for light speed movement btw) is an outlier since it's massively inconsistant with anything else in the series up to that point.

The feat is barely 0.10c and how is it an outlier, when its its not even twice as good as base Yoruichi's?

If every character in Ichigo's region could statue Gin's Bankai, then why have there at all?

Maybe to show that he's drowning in despair, literally? Even his inner world is underwater. And definitely not to show that he's as fast as Onmitsukido fodders.

It is not. Itachi was at Death's door, exhausted, drained and blind. Zetsu commented on how he was getting tagged by attacks he should've easily dodged. However you want to slice it, Itachi's condition was leagues worse than Ichigo's, this shouldn't even be up to debate.

Hey, at least Itachi had the will to fight. So again, opened to interpretation. And even then, the comparison is irrelevant, because obviously healthy Itachi is faster. By how much, you cant specualte and say 80 times faster, because his condition was worse. Itachi isnt Ichigo and vice versa.

Post them.

Already did. Ichigo has a straight up better feat here:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By the_alchemist01

@el_directo_ said:@wanderez: Yes, u heard right. And the other two(noblesse & god of highschool) will be getting anime adaptations this year as well.

Its a good year for manhwa fans like me Lol.

I can't wait for G.O.H, been a fan of it for years. I just hope others like Bastard, Wind breaker and Solo leveling get an adaptation.

Mev11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01: if those three perfrom good then expect a lot of webtoon getting anime adaptations

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Wanderez

@the_alchemist01:

Considering the hype and the fanbase Solo leveling has, it would be weird if it didnt get an anime adaptation.

I know Bastard, i think ive heard of Wind Breaker, but idk how popular they are. Is Bastard still ongoing?

But yeah, manhwa is really different in comparison to manga, i wonder if this will keep the manga readers interested, or the hype over these famous titles will die over time.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By El_directo_

@wanderez: Don't mistake the manga "bastard" for the manhwa. There's also a webtoon called bastard, and its really good. Its not ongoing, its completed. About 93 chapters or so, but really good.

If solo levelling gets an anime adaptation that would just be sick. If solo levelling anime is done right, it would be one of the best action packed anime in anime history.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Wanderez

@el_directo_:

I meant the manhwa, the MC was Jin iirc. While the manga is Bastard!!, the manhwa is just Bastard.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez said:

@the_alchemist01:

Considering the hype and the fanbase Solo leveling has, it would be weird if it didnt get an anime adaptation.

I know Bastard, i think ive heard of Wind Breaker, but idk how popular they are. Is Bastard still ongoing?

But yeah, manhwa is really different in comparison to manga, i wonder if this will keep the manga readers interested, or the hype over these famous titles will die over time.

As long as Solo Leveling's popularity continues to rise it'll most definitely get an anime adaptation.

No "Bastard" has ended and i have to say its absolutely amazing, the final plot twist was mind shattering. Wind breaker was sick, I'm definitely recommending it if you feel like reading something new.

I hope they don't die out. I can't actually explain it but reading manhwa has a completely different feeling from reading manga. I just hope the popularity increases and more different manhwa come up.

ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ThousandSteps

@wanderez:

The feat is barely 0.10c and how is it an outlier, when its its not even twice as good as base Yoruichi's?

Huh?

Maybe to show that he's drowning in despair, literally? Even his inner world is underwater. And definitely not to show that he's as fast as Onmitsukido fodders.

If every character in their momma could statue Gin's Bankai, then he wouldn't even be a captain, let alone a relevant one, since speed is the second most dangerous feature of his bankai. Also, those Omnitsukido "fodders" are exceptionally fast from the looks of it, definitely much faster than the average Shinigami.

Hey, at least Itachi had the will to fight. So again, opened to interpretation. And even then, the comparison is irrelevant, because obviously healthy Itachi is faster. By how much, you cant specualte and say 80 times faster, because his condition was worse. Itachi isnt Ichigo and vice versa.

No, Itachi was throwing the fight the entire time, while being debilitated. This is not up to interpretation, Itachi's condition was far, far worse than Ichigo's. So unless we are accepting mach 22000+ Itachi (that would already be a low ball since Kirin is faster than mach 286 by a decent bit but I digress), you need to drop that 80 times multiplier non-sense.

Already did. Ichigo has a straight up better feat here:

Blitzing 2 fodder Vice Captains and 1 PIS moment (since Sasakibe was revealed/retconned to be captain-tier), whom don't even have a speed feat on their own, is impressive because?

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Wanderez

@thousandsteps said:

@wanderez:

Huh?

Yoruichi's feat in base is 0.06c, aka 6% SoL and was way more casual than Aaraniero's, which is barely 0.10c, saying its an outlier is simply inaccurate.

If every character in their momma could statue Gin's Bankai, then he wouldn't even be a captain, let alone a relevant one, since speed is the second most dangerous feature of his bankai. Also, those Omnitsukido "fodders" are exceptionally fast from the looks of it, definitely much faster than the average Shinigami.

Fun fact, Omaeda is Corps Commander of the Patrol Corps in the Onmitsukido, he got blitzed by Shikai Ichigo in SS arc. By default, every captain and even lieutenant is faster than them in SS arc, let alone in later arcs.

No, Itachi was throwing the fight the entire time, while being debilitated. This is not up to interpretation, Itachi's condition was far, far worse than Ichigo's. So unless we are accepting mach 22000+ Itachi (that would already be a low ball since Kirin is faster than mach 286 by a decent bit but I digress), you need to drop that 80 times multiplier non-sense.

And even then, the comparison is irrelevant, because obviously healthy Itachi is faster. By how much, you cant specualte and say 80 times faster, because his condition was worse. Itachi isnt Ichigo and vice versa.

Blitzing 2 fodder Vice Captains and 1 PIS moment (since Sasakibe was revealed/retconned to be captain-tier), whom don't even have a speed feat on their own, is impressive because?

What determines its PIS? Is Ichigo vs Byakuya PIS as well, since Byakuya would lolblitz them like Ichigo did? All three are faster than Onmitsukido, making SS arc Shikai Ichigo at least as fast as FKT Bankai Ichigo with hollow mask, makes sense.

ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By ThousandSteps

@wanderez:

Yoruichi's feat in base is 0.06c, aka 6% SoL and was way more casual than Aaraniero's, which is barely 0.10c, saying its an outlier is simply inaccurate.

I don't know which feat you are referring to, but regardless she's vastly above these characters in speed.

Fun fact, Omaeda is Corps Commander of the Patrol Corps in the Onmitsukido, he got blitzed by Shikai Ichigo in SS arc. By default, every captain and even lieutenant is faster than them in SS arc, let alone in later arcs.

So how did Gin become captain if every fodder character could statue Gin's bankai?? And why was Gin trying to hide his bankai's speed with lies if it's that slow? You don't see the issue here?

And even then, the comparison is irrelevant, because obviously healthy Itachi is faster. By how much, you cant specualte and say 80 times faster, because his condition was worse. Itachi isnt Ichigo and vice versa.

I'm bringing up the comparison to show the ridiculousness of what you are saying. If you are arguing that depression caused Ichigo's reactions to tank by 80 times, then surely you must accept Itachi's reactions tanking over 80 times (more like 160+ times considering the difference in Itachi and Ichigo's debilitations) aswell?

What determines its PIS? Is Ichigo vs Byakuya PIS as well, since Byakuya would lolblitz them like Ichigo did? All three are faster than Onmitsukido, making SS arc Shikai Ichigo at least as fast as FKT Bankai Ichigo with hollow mask, makes sense.

What determines PIS is a character accomplishing something far beyond his own scaling without any power-ups/assistance. Bleach dictates that Captains >> Vice Captains, so how did a character who was later revealed to be captain tier got fodderized by Ichigo, who himself was barely captain tier himself? And what? SS arc Shikai Ichigo being as fast as FKT arc Bankai Masked Ichigo????

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Wanderez

@thousandsteps said:

@wanderez:

I don't know which feat you are referring to, but regardless she's vastly above these characters in speed.

No Caption Provided

The casualness and the fact that she did this in base doesnt put the speed she demonstrated here vastly above the speed of character from the following arc, if at all.

So how did Gin become captain if every fodder character could statue Gin's bankai?? And why was Gin trying to hide his bankai's speed with lies if it's that slow? You don't see the issue here?

Gin's Zanpakuto still remains the fastest, there's no issue here.

I'm bringing up the comparison to show the ridiculousness of what you are saying. If you are arguing that depression caused Ichigo's reactions to tank by 80 times, then surely you must accept Itachi's reactions tanking over 80 times (more like 160+ times considering the difference in Itachi and Ichigo's debilitations) aswell?

And ima repeat myself yet again, the comparison is irrelevant, because obviously healthy Itachi is faster. By how much, you cant specualte and say 80 times faster, because his condition was worse. Itachi isnt Ichigo and vice versa. This doesnt prove/disprove anything. Itachi could be twice slower than usual, where are you getting the 80 times from, this is in Ichigo's case.

What determines PIS is a character accomplishing something far beyond his own scaling without any power-ups/assistance. Bleach dictates that Captains >> Vice Captains, so how did a character who was later revealed to be captain tier got fodderized by Ichigo, who himself was barely captain tier himself? And what? SS arc Shikai Ichigo being as fast as FKT arc Bankai Masked Ichigo????

If we are talking about the current Sasakibe, who has not used his Bankai for so long, whose physical prowess undoubtedly decreased due to old age, and the most important point; getting flicked off by SS arc Shikai Ichigo. Then, I would place him under captain level. You cant compare him to any other captain, you could've if this happened 2000 years ago. Scaling speed off of a blitz with no concrete speed isnt as accurate, however blitzing Omaeda alone is more impressive than what Ichigo did in FKT.

ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By ThousandSteps

@wanderez:

The casualness and the fact that she did this in base doesnt put the speed she demonstrated here vastly above the speed of character from the following arc, if at all.

Right. A rusty Yoruichi blitzing a dozen lightning timer puts at her high-end quad mach speeds, even pushing the quint-mach region, also consistent with her keeping up with chrysalis Aizen. No problem.

Gin's Zanpakuto still remains the fastest, there's no issue here.

Gin Bankai's lethality comes from the poison and the speed. His whole shtick is the extension of his bankai to insert the poisonous shard. Gin wouldn't become a captain, let alone be renowned as a genius one if his bankai could be statued by anyone relevant.

And ima repeat myself yet again, the comparison is irrelevant, because obviously healthy Itachi is faster. By how much, you cant specualte and say 80 times faster, because his condition was worse. Itachi isnt Ichigo and vice versa. This doesnt prove/disprove anything. Itachi could be twice slower than usual, where are you getting the 80 times from, this is in Ichigo's case.

I'm pointing out the double-standard here. We know for a fact Itachi's condition was leagues worse than Ichigo's (depression vs blindness, exhaustion, drained and deathly ill). We also know that Itachi's illness severely affected his reactions (confirmed by Zetsu), but we can only speculate for Ichigo's reactions. You argued Aaroniero at relativistic, which starts at mach 80000, and we know Ichigo is faster than him for keeping up with base Ulq, Ichigo has a mach 1000 feat he pulled off in FKT with some difficulties, hence the 80x multiplier I'm applying here).

So why is it, that you are arguing Ichigo's reactions dropping by 80 times just from depression, and yet Itachi who was pretty much deathly ill with the aforementioned conditions can only be argued at being "twice" as fast when healthy? There's a clear bias at play here.

Also, arguing that Itachi isn't Ichigo doesn't work, Ichigo is literally a human and shinobis also closely resemble humans. I know for a fact a human's reactions wouldn't drop by a factor of 80 when affected by depression. Even if you wanted to pull the whole "he's a shinigami" card, literally nothing in the series shows us that depression among Shinigamis reduces your reactions to that extent, even more than illness.

If we are talking about the current Sasakibe, who has not used his Bankai for so long, whose physical prowess undoubtedly decreased due to old age, and the most important point; getting flicked off by SS arc Shikai Ichigo. Then, I would place him under captain level. You cant compare him to any other captain, you could've if this happened 2000 years ago. Scaling speed off of a blitz with no concrete speed isnt as accurate, however blitzing Omaeda alone is more impressive than what Ichigo did in FKT.

Old age doesn't reduce your prowess. Tell that to Yamamato, heck tell that to Ichibei lmao. Sasakibe is most definitely a captain lore-wise, having achieved bankai and having served as the right-man hand to the strongest Shinigami in the Gotei. Blitzing Omaeda isn't anything impressive for a lightning+ timer like SS arc Ichigo, but is consistent with he pulled off later in FKT in the same form.

It's clear as day that Aaronierro instance is an outlier, it isn't remotely consistent with anything else in the series at that point. Just drop it my dude.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread:

No Caption Provided

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points