Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By czarny_samael666

Both in full power and in most powerfull form.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hadrelius

Binary ftw.

She was at a lower herald level in my opinion and Air Walker is a lower herald in power. She was stronger as well being class 100.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the creator
Alpha said:
"Binary ftw. She was at a lower herald level in my opinion and Air Walker is a lower herald in power. She was stronger as well being class 100. "
Binary appeared to be less durable than Air Walker and his powers were more versatile (matter manipulation, black hole creation etc).
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By geraldthesloth

Air Walker beats binary.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Air Walker for the win... interesting fight though
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hadrelius
the creator said:
"Alpha said:
"Binary ftw. She was at a lower herald level in my opinion and Air Walker is a lower herald in power. She was stronger as well being class 100. "
Binary appeared to be less durable than Air Walker and his powers were more versatile (matter manipulation, black hole creation etc)."
Not sure what example you have as to Air Walker's durability, Binary's lesser level (Ms Marvel) has a high level of durability. i would think Binary's even higher.

I know Air Walker isn't class 100. So she has him beat there. He may have versatility in power but i don't think it is great enough over her to be a definite win.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the creator
Alpha said:
"the creator said:
"Alpha said:
Binary appeared to be less durable than Air Walker and his powers were more versatile (matter manipulation, black hole creation etc)."
Not sure what example you have as to Air Walker's durability, Binary's lesser level (Ms Marvel) has a high level of durability. i would think Binary's even higher. I know Air Walker isn't class 100. So she has him beat there. He may have versatility in power but i don't think it is great enough over her to be a definite win. "
It took weapons of the Ovoid Starship fleet that were designed to kill Galactus to kill Air Walker, and he still survived long enough to reach Galactus to warn him.
Air Walker's baseline strength is not as high as Binary's is but he can further augment his strength, like the Surfer can do. He has matched the Thing's strength before so he can get close to Class 100 strength.
Like I said, he can manipulate matter like the Surfer can (but he is not as adept), he can project all the EM spectrum energies, but also gravity effects as well.
He can warp space (and thus potentially generate blackholes like other heralds have shown).
His skin was treated to be immune to virtually all the conventional rigors of space it took a force greater than the cosmic force invested in him, to kill him.

Finally and very importantly, he could use is cosmic power to peak capacity for several earth months without resting before fatigue set in.

Binary, after a massive expenditure of the gamut of stellar energies, has reverted to her human form, and then had to rest for before transforming to Binary form again.
I figure she will need to operate at full power to match Air Walker.
She thus has a weakness that Air walker does not.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Binary.SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the creator
Vance Astro said:
"Binary.SLAUGHTERHOUSE."
How .......
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
the creator said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Binary.SLAUGHTERHOUSE."
How ......."
Air-Walker is fodder.I think Classic Binary could have taken him.Current Ms.Marvel going Binary is an easy win for her.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"the creator said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Binary.SLAUGHTERHOUSE."
How ......."
Air-Walker is fodder.I think Classic Binary could have taken him.Current Ms.Marvel going Binary is an easy win for her.
"
Current Ms Marvel turning into Binary is more powerful than the classic one?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"the creator said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Binary.SLAUGHTERHOUSE."
How ......."
"
Current Ms Marvel turning into Binary is more powerful than the classic one?"
I would assume so.If Classic Ms.Marvel went from class 50 to 100,wouldn't you think current Ms.Marvel would go from 100 to beyond?
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By the creator
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"the creator said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Binary.SLAUGHTERHOUSE."
How ......."
"
I would assume so.If Classic Ms.Marvel went from class 50 to 100,wouldn't you think current Ms.Marvel would go from 100 to beyond?
"
I'm using the the classic Binary becuase if there is a difference in power, we don't know the full powers of a newer version.

We have seen classic Binary revert to human form after repowering stardrive engines and a think 1 other occasion.
It took the power of an entire space fllet from the advanced Ovoid race to kill Air Walker.
She does not have the power to kill him.
Even her best output, even if it stunned him or hurt him, causes her to revert to human form and then she dies.

Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umm, guys...Classic Binary was Class 1000 not 100.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"the creator said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Binary.SLAUGHTERHOUSE."
How ......."
"
"
Good point
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By the creator
Secret Turchin Man said:
"Umm, guys...Classic Binary was Class 1000 not 100."
There was no Class 1000 rating in Marvel, only Class 100 and then Incalcuble (in the later hole punched version of the OHOTMU).

Air Walker wins because he has the endurance to do so.
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TruePwnge

Air-Walker

No Caption Provided

what Creator says makes sense,

Binary took power of a star, her energy from a white hole giving her the power of a star, that's powerful but certainly not an impossible task for a herald
Binary in later issues had no constant source of energy and her powers would rapidly drain in a sustained battle

think about it for a sec, Air-Walker smashed up all the Ovids, ok he died doing it but think about it for a sec these advanced oval-shaped green heads had tech and powers capable of beating Galactus. Air-Walker opens up a can of Wh00pass on them

What do you think a raged bloodlusted Air-Walker does to Binary?

Air-Walker wins