Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

The Overlord Ainz Ooal Gown gets teleported to the Naruto world along with the Great Tomb of Nazarick. The guardians are with him as well. Their objective is totally conquer the Nations in the Naruto world.

Settings:

-The time is at the beginning of Shippuden, just when Naruto returns to Konoha.

-The Tomb of Nazarick will be near the Village of Sound.

-Ainz must conquer or ally to most of the nations to win, He can use diplomacy, plots, conspiracy, violence and if it is really necessary, he can use the World Items.

-He won't ally himself with Tobi because he doesn't like the Mugen Tsukuyomi Plan, but he can try to deceive them, if he reaches the War Arc, he will be against Madara.

This is NOT a Universe battle, they are not fighting the whole population of the Naruto Planet, they are using their power and intelligence to get dominion over all the Nations.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can the Ruler of Death and his Guardians fulfil their ambitions?

No Caption Provided

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: It hasn't even been an hour. No reason to get wrinkly over not having an immediate response. Also, Ainz absolutely destroys everyone in Naruto.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@jaycool2: the anime is just 13 episodes, is not that long, the second season will be release in a few months.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@purpledeadragon:

... Hmmm... Why do I feel no one has read Overlord... (-_-)

I can't speak for anyone else, but I certainly haven't read it. Also, I didn't receive a notification for some reason.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poor wuxia ninja's...

This is like a lvl 60 camping a starting zone.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: I have watched the anime and read the manga, but I haven't read the light novel. I'm looking forward for the new anime season coming out though. The manga updates so slow.

But from what I've seen he would most likely conquer the Naruto world if the time is the beginning of shippuden. There is really nobody that could contend with him or Nazarick in raw power and he would most likely use his intelligence and gather information first. He will take over the countries one by one. The only problem here is if he waits to long and the war starts. If him being there some how changes things, Madara or Kaguya could win the war and Ainz will fall to them. If things progress as normal and Naruto and Sasuke win, they will be too strong for him at that point. So he needs to work relatively fast so he takes over the world and makes sure the 10 tails and Madara don't get revived.

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Thewhiteronin

Hey, how far are the light novels from the anime? Have the novels concluded Ainz's adventures yet?I LOVE the anime ever since I saw it for the first time months ago.

Been meaning to go buy the light novels, but I'm not sure if they're translated.

Anyway, I think Ainz can take this given enough prep time. He'll probably sent some minions to test out the Naruto fighters first, then cast some spells to make himself invulnerable to elemental, physical, and illusion-based attacks.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewhiteronin: @alextheboss: that's why he can use world items if needed, for when the war comes.

Also, there are 11 novels so far, the anime only covers the first three.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By alextheboss

@purpledeadragon: Since I haven't read the novels I'm no to knowledgeable on those items. So from what I've seen from the anime and manga he succeeds if he does it before the war, and by the way things seem to be progressing and how powerful world items seem to be, I assume he can manage even during the war.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: world items are beyond broken, one of the items can completely erase someone from existence along with the user, another one can mind control people with absolute mental resistance, there is the one that can seal hundreds of people inside a picture in a scroll... Etc.

He also has super magic spells that can insta kill thousands of people.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Ainz has Instant-Death abilities. He can literally insta-kill all of them. Regular physical attacks have no effect on him without a special attribute, like magic, and needs to be of a high enough level or else it just gets nullified anyway by his passive resistance.

Ainz has enough power to pretty much end the Shinobi War by himself. He has a Super-Tier spell that sacrifices enemy combatants to summon Dark Young, the offspring of Shub-Niggurath. He killed 70,000 people with just the sacrificial part. The Dark Young summoned then proceeded to literally trample soldiers into bloody paste.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ainz succeeds with prep.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk how strong the Naruto people are at this point in this series, but I think he should be able to win if he doesn't try to fight head on.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought verse batles were banned?

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: the current strongest is naruto and sasuke, who are continent busters, possibly higher. both are sub-relativistic in combat

other than that, most characters are super-hypersonic. Shikamaru has an IQ over 200, a punch from sakura can shatter a battlefield. Kakashi has this new purple lightning ability, but lost his sharingan

Gaara is still gaara.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: yeah, they got a major power boost in the war arc. Naruto got rikudo sennin modo, or six oaths sage mode, which grants him the abilities of all the tailed beasts.

I just reread it, nevermind.

but it will not be easy. Each village has their jinchuurikis, and with the akatsuki out, they will be more hostile than before.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: I did read Naruto, that is why I asked when Naruto used a continent buster move, he countered Madara's meteors, but the frost country is only around spain in size.

Please, only use feats in this thread, not powerscale.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: frost country? what frost country? there is no frost country in the elemental nations, and where are you getting this measurements?

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: frost country? what frost country? there is no frost country in the elemental nations, and where are you getting this measurements?

Sorry, not frost country, Hidden Frost Village. Anyway, I was talking about Naruto's best quantifiable destruction feat, when he destroyed the Giant Meteors Madara created.

First, Madara Created the Meteors with the Multi-Chibaku Tensei.

See the size of the meteors what were created with mountains?
See the size of the meteors what were created with mountains?

Then Sage Mode Naruto used his Rasen Tailed Beast Bomb to destroy them.

That over there is the best quantifiable destruction feat Naruto has, and it is not near a continent in size
That over there is the best quantifiable destruction feat Naruto has, and it is not near a continent in size

All of that destruction happened on the Frost Village's Land.

Now, can you see the manga panels and the Hidden Frost Village in the map?
Now, can you see the manga panels and the Hidden Frost Village in the map?
Now see the area that was affected with the Chibaku Tensei and Naruto's attack compared to the Naruto Planet, is it the size of a continent?
Now see the area that was affected with the Chibaku Tensei and Naruto's attack compared to the Naruto Planet, is it the size of a continent?

Now, if you have a better feat of Naruto busting something, with out power scaling or speculation... that would be cool.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@sladerulez: Also, at his max power I could see Naruto being multi country level in Durability and Destructive capacity. . . that's because of his ultimate in Ninja Storm 4...

Loading Video...

Edit: @jucaslucasa This is not End of Series Character, this is beginning of Shippuden, when Naruto just returns to Konoha, so the video and panels above are way after that. Also, have you read the novels?

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: wait, you think that's his strongest attack? silly boy.

this is his strongest attack, and when it collided with sasuke's attack, it covered the entire elemental nations and would have destroyed it if it hit the earth. current Naruto is twice as strong as he was before, so he can make this just as powerful as it was with sasuke's. because The majority of that attack was on Naruto, because sasuke doesn't really have explosive attacks like Naruto.

. Image result for six paths rasenshuriken

And current Naruto is twice as powerful. Not to mention storm 4.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@sladerulez said:

@purpledeadragon: wait, you think that's his strongest attack? silly boy.

this is his strongest attack, and when it collided with sasuke's attack, it covered the entire elemental nations and would have destroyed it if it hit the earth. current Naruto is twice as strong as he was before, so he can make this just as powerful as it was with sasuke's. because The majority of that attack was on Naruto, because sasuke doesn't really have explosive attacks like Naruto.

And current Naruto is twice as powerful. Not to mention storm 4.

I never said strongest, I said the strongest quantifiable attack as we can see the actual size of the explosions compared to the planet, and I said his, not their, so I am not counting the explosion caused by Naruto´s and Sasuke´s attack colliding, mostly because we can't really tell the size of the explosion, or can you show the attack covering all of the elemental nations? Do you say current Naruto is twice as strong? based on what? I know having full Kurama compensates the fact he doesn't have much chakra left from the other 6 tailed beasts.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: Since I haven't read the novels I'm no to knowledgeable on those items. So from what I've seen from the anime and manga he succeeds if he does it before the war, and by the way things seem to be progressing and how powerful world items seem to be, I assume he can manage even during the war.

I think he can manage during the war, to counter speed he could always use his time stop and insta-death spells combo, or sealing the ones he could not beat inside Picture of Nature and Nation, but as I said, his goal is manage world domination, not kill everyone, do you think he could convince Konoha or they would be enemies, also, this is a spoiler so you can see how his world domination plan is doing in the novels.

Check this Map.

He founded the Sorcerer Kingdom, so far his territory is Nazarick, and E-Rantel, The Empire accepted to be ruled as a servant Nation, the Dwarf Kingdom works for him now and the Frost Dragons are now Nazarick's airlines.
He founded the Sorcerer Kingdom, so far his territory is Nazarick, and E-Rantel, The Empire accepted to be ruled as a servant Nation, the Dwarf Kingdom works for him now and the Frost Dragons are now Nazarick's airlines.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ainz would have better chance before the war even then they might be destroyed as they will be taken as foreign threat. We cant tell there physical capabilities and there aoe range is very small. Everyone they have fought till now is peak human and bit above, hardly any hypersonic or superstrenght etc and even when ainz used that spell to sumon that monster for the army was just human not even sonic speed. The only thing they have is hax spells and items which can help them but if its the war arc i hardly see them surving, not even against pain.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't Ainz have absurd world level items?

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Ainz and his goons succeeding. If Sasuke or Naruto caught wind of their operations, they can forget about their ambitions of world domination from ever coming to fruition. Sasuke basically operates in the shinobi world's underworld. He's like Batman without the tech.

Once Sasuke determines their plans, its GG for them. And Fighting Sasuke or Naruto would be tantamount to suicide.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Second season is out (or soon enough at least) so Bump. We also got some new scenes included in the movies.

Loading Video...

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By AkshSarpanch

Even if it's Ainz vs entire Naruto verse, he still stomps.

Time stop + La shub-niggurath = GG Naruto verse.

None of naruto characters has any counter to time stop, instant death spells, black holes and dimensional cutting attacks.

Also Ainz is FTL in combat speed and has teleportation. I haven't even stated his resistance and World class items so yeah.....

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ainz is FTL in Combat speed and he even can use teleportation...

If he use his World class items, it would be easily over, he too hax for the Naruto verse, in the end Ainz stomp the whole verse because of his hax ability...

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The most important thing would be to stay hidden, if someone nukes Nazarick with one of the attacks shown above, they're all screwed. He hasn't been very good at investigating the god tiers of the New World, so he might underestimate the place based on the power of some of the fodder ninjas.

It all depends on how paranoid he's feeling.

Tightskin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ainz is FTL in Combat speed and he even can use teleportation...

If he use his World class items, it would be easily over, he too hax for the Naruto verse, in the end Ainz stomp the whole verse because of his hax ability...

if this is true about being FTL then narutoverse gets stomped on. Not a single character can perceive or react to that speed. They get rekt

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tightskin: I have read the novels over overlord currently on volume 13 and there is nothing to suggest he is even close to Lightspeed. Everyone tries to use one instance of Brain unglaus who is not even strong as a trash tier death knight to justify every character being lightspeed. In regards to this scenario Overlord can easily accomplishe their goals with this scenario.

Tightskin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abyssdarkfire: That's what i am thinking. FTL characters blitz the shit outta here

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are no where near lightning speed or even mach 30

pmcinelly784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tightskin: @asurakj: Ainz himself has FTL reaction speed, not combat. Shalltear and likely other guardians have FTL combat speed. Also with the minds of Pandora's actor, Albedo, and Demiurge, they definitely have the potential to take over the world but it would take a very long time. The first thing they'd do is get rid of the akatsuki though, and if they can use world items it should be easy.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pmcinelly784: no where close to mach 30, overlord is a lot realistic in its settings so there is no way braian had ls attack otherwise it would have trashed the place. Other than brian to wank everyone show any feat to suggest even mach 1 speed in the whole book.

pmcinelly784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abyssdarkfire: I believe shalltear is said to be lightspeed 7+ times, so if that isn't enough maybe he'll say it another time in Volume 13 which came out April 26th and is being translated currently.

(Nigel is translating it HERE if anyone is interested)

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pmcinelly784: the chapter where brian attacks doesnt say ls either, read it skythewood it mentioned a different wording but they chose that

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pmcinelly784: also if it does mention ls do tell so i can check it out, its been long time since i read it. As i wasnt looking for feats but actually enjoying it. Man i hate when people bring series i like to this site it makes so annoying and cringy to to see people wanking or downplaying

pmcinelly784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asurakj: I understand that it can be taken as a hyperbole, but even Ainz is casually faster than lightning consistently throughout the series, plus none of that really matters with Silent Time Stop anyways, because only one other person in the Naruverse at this point has Time Stop. Also no answers to instant death spells.

Kamui snipe and other forms of teleportation can be negated, delayed, or changed as well, they're basically nonfactors.

Aura's world item can trap them all in a lava-type world (like Kaguya's realm) and it can't be teleported out of, it blocks any sort of spacial travel. The only way out is fulfilling one of 40 requirements *that the user of the item gets to choose.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure they'd work towards diplomatic resolution rather than just killing the world, but I stand by my statement that they'd probably Kill off the Akatsuki first once they learned about them. Theres always a bigger fish

Tightskin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asurakj: @pmcinelly784: No no no guys. Just pause for a second here. Don't get me wrong, i'm perfectly aware of how fast naruto characters are and the absolute best is relativistic or sub-relativistic and that is also ONLY in reactions with the HELP of pre-cog. Obviously you guys know how i'm talking about that lightspeed fang BS feat but if it is true that ainz has anything above FTL, he will destroy even naruto top tiers brutally. The difference between relativistic and lightspeed is big and the difference between lightspeed and faster than light is also big. No amount of scaling will bring them to fight or even perceive characters who are FTL. There is no debate if it is true ainz has FTL reactions/combat/travel. Even if he just has FTL reactions, the moment naruto charges a Planetary tailed beast rasenshuriken, naruto will appear slow as a statue to ainz and since you guys are stating that ainz also has teleportation, he will absolutely dodge EVERY SINGLE attack narutoverse can throw at him.

pmcinelly784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tightskin: I made the FTL claim because it does state it many times in the books, although they're usually described as hyperbolic so I wouldn't dwell on it, although him and his guardians are more than capable of contending with their speed.

Ainz alone can solo all top-tiers, because his specialty is one-shotting people with instant death spells. His most-used strategy is stopping time and setting a spell to kill once time is no longer stopped. Also, if he has 12 seconds he can kill even people who have resistance or immunity to death (I'm mainly thinking of reincarnation), because of a spell he has whos name I can't think of right now

Also, I heard there was a Naruto character that can freeze time. The funny thing about Ainz'es universe is that they have time-stop countermeasures, and can negate that ability so it won't be useful against them.

IC though, Ainz doesn't really delight in killing humans, and would likely be able to cripple most governments and take over fairly easily. Even super-intelligences like Shikimaru's dad couldn't pin down the Akatsuki or predict their movements, so I doubt the leaf or any other village will be able to pin down Nazarick.

Lastly, Ainz has immunity to Cutting damage, so most wind-style techniques like Rasenshuriken that do nothing but cut won't have any effect on him. In addition, because of his passive, he basically ignores all attacks below (debatably) country level.

pmcinelly784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm basically an Overlord dictionary so feel free to ask any questions or challenge any of my points

Tightskin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tightskin: I made the FTL claim because it does state it many times in the books, although they're usually described as hyperbolic so I wouldn't dwell on it, although him and his guardians are more than capable of contending with their speed.

Ainz alone can solo all top-tiers, because his specialty is one-shotting people with instant death spells. His most-used strategy is stopping time and setting a spell to kill once time is no longer stopped. Also, if he has 12 seconds he can kill even people who have resistance or immunity to death (I'm mainly thinking of reincarnation), because of a spell he has whos name I can't think of right now

Also, I heard there was a Naruto character that can freeze time. The funny thing about Ainz'es universe is that they have time-stop countermeasures, and can negate that ability so it won't be useful against them.

IC though, Ainz doesn't really delight in killing humans, and would likely be able to cripple most governments and take over fairly easily. Even super-intelligences like Shikimaru's dad couldn't pin down the Akatsuki or predict their movements, so I doubt the leaf or any other village will be able to pin down Nazarick.

Lastly, Ainz has immunity to Cutting damage, so most wind-style techniques like Rasenshuriken that do nothing but cut won't have any effect on him. In addition, because of his passive, he basically ignores all attacks below (debatably) country level.

You heard wrong. No one in naruto can freeze time. There is a reason Supes destroys narutoverse and although he has many stats on naruto and sasuke EoS, his primary argument is that he bullrushes them FTL and erases them. If anyone could freeze time, naruto and sasuke could even have a chance to beat the flash which is BS and everyone here will agree with me. I believe instant death would work on narutoverse characters because people often argue that TSB will erase everything it touches as long as enemy character does not have resistance to TSB. Naruto characters do NOT have resistance to attacks which erase them or cause them to instantly die. They have loads of energy and DC tanking feats and some blunt force durability. Cutting durability is not that great in naruto characters.

Yes you are correct, rasen shuriken is technically a cutting attack but it cuts at moleculer level but since you are saying ainz has does not have resistance but flat out immunity to cutting damage, Naruto's arsenal only has bijuu bomb variations to throw. Naruto characters are not strategists or technical planners like thanos or batman with prep but they are combat geniuses and are battle tacticians. There is a big difference between the two terms i just said, they will probably not be able to find ainz quickly enough. I think you are justified on using FTL feats for ainz if it is not extremely inconsistent. I mean naruto fans literally make naruto relativistic based on a databook statement of lightspeed fang feat so you wouldn't be wrong if you did the same but ainz should technically have good speed showings. Most people accept naruto's reaction feat because naruto characters were faster than lightning before and then they got powered up many times. It isn't that FAR fetched of a feat, especially since we know naruto has insane pre-cog(This is where most naruto fans are stupid, naruto's dodge of madara's LS fang was helped by pre-cog. He definitely sensed it because he has been using pre-cog alot in the last few arcs. It makes no sense for naruto to not use pre-cog against the strongest villain he's facing which is Juudara). If Ainz is also casually in MHS range then i can easily see your feats of FTL being acceptable and why do you think it would be hyperbole if it is in the books?

Let me give you an example, in the mythology of Sun Wukong, the monkey king, people argue most of his feats were hyperbole because when the book was written, the chinese had different views of the universe and mainly because the book was writen in the 16th frickin century. Unless the person who wrote Ainz's book is a philospher and writes stuff just to confuse his readers, i do not see any reason why he would put out statements which indicate FTL speeds. Obviously you have the book and you can judge alot better but maybe you shouldn't concede this easily about the speed feats as being hyperbole. Could you copy paste some of the exact text which has these FTL feats? I'm curious and wanna see why you would think it is hyperbole.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pmcinelly784: @tightskin: Ainz isn't immune to slashing and piercing damage, he's just extremely resistant to it. Immunities and resistances are made to be very different in the novels. A country busting sword, for example, would still wreck Ainz or even "kill" him