• 52 results
#1 Posted by Just_Banter (12413 posts) - - Show Bio

Ainz:

No Caption Provided

vs

King Hassan:

No Caption Provided

Bone Daddy vs Gramps. Out of the two beings who reign over life and death, who would come out on top?

Rounds:

Round 1 - Random encounter, no prep for Ainz, morals on, in character, no outside help, Ainz only has the gear he usually has on him.

Round 2 - Both have limited knowledge on each other and opt to take the other out at the same time. Ainz has as much prep as he can get during the time King Hassan is hunting him down. There's no specific time for when combat takes place and the fight starts as soon as one of them makes the first move.

Round 3 - Ainz has no idea about who King Hassan is. Hassan is convinced to come down from the mountains and assassinate Ainz. Can he break into Nazarick and manage it? Assume all defences and NPCs are at Nazarick, but it's just a regular day and they aren't on full alert.

Admittedly inspired by this

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for mylittlefascist
#3 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31731 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31731 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Just_Banter (12413 posts) - - Show Bio

@mylittlefascist: Nah, but he is carrying around the head of the Hassan who asked for Ainz's death.

#6 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31731 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_banter: Who is the character in the Overlord scan? Or is that some crossover doujinshi?

#7 Posted by Just_Banter (12413 posts) - - Show Bio

@mylittlefascist: The werewolf dude or the scan in the spoiler block? The spoiler scan is just a fanart of Ainz and King Hassan

#8 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31731 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_banter: I was wondering about the Spoiler block scan. Yea, I figured it was a fanart of some sort. Is it a lone scan or does it have a full doujinshi?

#9 Posted by Just_Banter (12413 posts) - - Show Bio

@mylittlefascist: There's 5 pages. It's the first translated scan of this. Apparently there's a full version in English somewhere but I can't find it.

#10 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31731 posts) - - Show Bio

@andromeda101 Surprised you aren't on the Overlord tag list already.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c522ab96172e
#11 Edited by deactivated-5c522ab96172e (2388 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31731 posts) - - Show Bio

@andromeda101: I know, I am just surprised you didn't have yourself added.

#13 Posted by deactivated-5c522ab96172e (2388 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31731 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by deactivated-5c522ab96172e (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@mylittlefascist: No, I don't want to get keeping tagged to battles that might not interest me(Like this one as an example), even if is with one of those characters. Besides, there's a search bar and many other functions on this site for a reason, so I can basically find any thread of my liking when wants and if wants to regardless. Duh.

#16 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31731 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31731 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#18 Posted by maiamaku (1537 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 goes to king Hassan easily

Round 2 depends on how much prep Ains gets, I suppose, but I still lean heavily towards gramps

Round 3 depends on whether or not gramps can travel between floors. His presence concealment is a high enough rank that he could sneak past everyone, but he is cursed so that his target will always know that king Hassan is hunting him

#19 Edited by Yaldabaoth123 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 I am leaning more towards Ainz because of his stupidly long list of hax.TGOALID+COTB is enough to put down Hassan who whould most likely be pre-occupied with Ainz's powerful summons. If that dasent work Ainz can just stop time, spam a few dozen delayed magic spells and then repeat the process until Hassan is finally dead.

Round 2 Definitely giving this to Ainz, the dude is basically like magic batman.

Round 3 Each of the floors of nazarick is connected via teleportation gates, if Hassan sneaks his way past the guardians and into the gates he will likely be able reach the throne room in just a few minutes.After that it depends on wether or not the eight-edge assasins manage to detect him.

#20 Posted by maiamaku (1537 posts) - - Show Bio

@yaldabaoth123: king hassan is virtually immune to instant death effects, and ignores the death resistance of others by severing their fate. He is able to impose the concept of death even on cosmic beings and gods. Those killed by him in this manner cannot be revived. He is physically strong enough to parry excalibur galatine from a grail empowered Gawain under the sun with his cloak. He also has a high magic resistance, divine protection, and an EX ranked battle continuation skill, which I couldn't find much information on... but an A ranked bc skill cu chulainn to fight despite having been run through the heart with his own spear. The way the ranking system works in the fate verse is (I believe) 5 orders of magnitude, but EX is considered to be immeasurable. I'll try and find out more information.

#22 Edited by ThanosSNAP89 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@maiamaku: I am personally not a big fan of debates involving ainz sense not eiven half of his 718 spells have been revealed.Here are the spells and skills we currently know about (Powers and Abilities) some of these include instant death attacks,the ability to stop time,create Pseudo-black holes and summon meteors.He is also immune to instant death(although that whouldnt matter against king hassan)and is greatly resistant to slashing and piercing damage.

His most devestating spell is arguably Heaven's Downfall/Fallen Down- basically a holy light nuke that deals extra damage to undead enemies.Level 100 characters like ainz should be capable of tanking attacks of this level at least a couple of times before dying.

In addition, Ainz also possesses a single use trump card skill with a 100 hour cooldown named The Goal of All Life is Death. When activated right before casting an instant death spell this skill places a 12 second delay on the effects of the spell, when the clock counts down to zero the effect of the instant death spell is unleashed and magnified to the point where it ignores all resistances and immunities, "granting death to all equally"- lifeless undead, animated constructs and even inanimate matter in the area of effect are all instantly killed

As for Hassan his Class skills are the following

Presence Concealment: A skill to hide one's presence. A regular skill for any Assassin. He got an A rank on this skill, compared to his successors A+. His skill at stealth and assassination is virtually flawless. But due to his power as a swordman, his method of approaching someone, and his incredible power makes it so that his presence would be revealed to anyone who he tried to kill the moment he starts attacking

Magic Resistance: A skill that grants protection against magical effects. He got a B rank on this. I guess we can scale Magic Resistance efficientcy from the other Servants' who got the same skill at the same rank

Independent Action: A skill to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from the Master.

At the Boundary: His unique class skill. Having walked upon the boundaries of the valley of the death and becoming so familiar with death to the point of being one with it, this skill made him immune to instant death effect and resistance to mind interference and charm effect. And while having a low propability of happening, his blade can potentially terminate the life of anyone it cuts

While his Personal skills are the following

Battle Continuation: A skill that makes it possible to continue fighting even with massive injuries. With his EX rank, he could keep figthing even on the verge of death. He should be more tenacious than Herakles with his A rank Battle Continuation

Protection of the Faith: A divine protection born from one's absoluteness of body and mind, which is born from faith. His piety towards his God has rendered him immune to self-doubt or self-loathing as well as mental interference of any kind

Evening Bell: His unique EX ranked skill. Having become synonymous with the rites of passing and death's knell, hes able to inflict the concept of death on the target in order to bring salvation to those who have lost sight of their mortality in the place of God. This skill is also capable of nullifying any resistance to instant death his opponents may have(similar to ainz's TGOALID)

And there's his NP

Azrael - The Angel That Announces Death. An ability similiar to Shiki's MEoDP. Using his sword dyed in his resolute faith, hes capable of instantly bring the target to their time of death. And not really sure whether this part belongs to Azrael or Evening Bell, but he can also severs his target's fate and remove the reasons for their continual existance from time. He also can utilize this to attack abstract concept like unspoken contract between goddesses and long-distance communication

Hes also capable of creating sandstorm at will.

I think this about covers everything about the abilities of both characters.

#23 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: I assume King Hassan wins this due to MR and his general ability to just One Shot Ainz.

Round 2: This comes down to if Ainz can make some way to kill King Hassan the moment he strikes.

Round 3: King Hassan stomps

#24 Posted by EcoBlitz (5101 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanossnap89: damn you just copied and pasted King Hassan’s skills lol.

Btw, due to uncrowned arms mastery all his parameters appear 1 rank lower than they actually are.

His Actual presence concealment is the highest, also the fact that he is a grand servant, he’s backed by the counter force.

#25 Edited by ThanosSNAP89 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: I dont know if magic resistance will protect hassan from things like time stop or reality slash sense its only rank B, against all other spells however it should work or at least greatly reduce their effectivnes.TGOALID can actually kill hassan but it depends on wether or not ainz survives the 12 seconds needed to cast it.

#26 Posted by FlashingSabre (3864 posts) - - Show Bio

@maiamaku: Both of them have instant death which works on those who are immune to instant death.

You don't seem to have read KH's mats profile. You should check it out before trying to debate him. Its on both the GO subreddit and the Beast's Lair mats thread.

#27 Posted by FlashingSabre (3864 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanossnap89: @chaos239:B-Rank MR isn't enough to nullify Ains top tier spells. Everything above, say, 8th or 9th Tier should be strong enough to penetrate it.

The Goal of All Life is Death is just as much of a one-shot as The Evening Bell, so its not like The First has a one-shot move Ains doesn't.

#28 Posted by FlashingSabre (3864 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, Presence Concealment EX will let KH just walk through Nazarick completely undetected, unless Nigredo is going into overdrive specifically looking for him.

Plus, everyone who isn't Ains or Shaltear just gets ganked and one-shot with Azrael. Shaltear should be fast enough to dodge it. (And probably Rubedo, but she's featless)

#29 Edited by ThanosSNAP89 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashingsabre: Archer who only has D rank MR chould resist Medea freezing space around him.Its gona take at least a 10th tier spell(and a strong one at that)to penetrate B rank MR.

#31 Posted by reikai (7477 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, Presence Concealment EX will let KH just walk through Nazarick completely undetected, unless Nigredo is going into overdrive specifically looking for him.

Plus, everyone who isn't Ains or Shaltear just gets ganked and one-shot with Azrael. Shaltear should be fast enough to dodge it. (And probably Rubedo, but she's featless)

You're funny. You think that's how it works. All the Floor Guardians are made into Raid Bosses when Nazarick's defenses are fully up and running. When the Workers were 'invited' in to try and investigate, Ainz had Albedo literally use the cheapest defenses absolutely possible to repel them and just use pop minions, ie; automatically spawning low-tier monsters that cost nothing.

Nazarick has numerous means of detection and prevents teleportation inside for all non-Nazarick figures. Shalltear's boss room auto-kills intruders with a Blood Sacrifice curse if it's not disabled or interrupted while fighting off Shalltear and her minions. It took a team of 1500 people to get passed her. 1000 of whom were top-level players between lv's 90-100, the other 500 were all contract-summoned NPC's at lv100, which was done to expand their numbers to invade Nazarick. Most of whom would have resistances/immunities to instant-death effects, mental domination and time stopping.

Basically, a thousand people equal to or stronger than Ainz himself (who is only at the middle strength of those at Lv100). And these invaders only made it as far as the 8th floor. They were all slaughtered on the 9th floor. And none of the Floor Guardians are allowed there, except for Victim. Ainz even had them use the functions to bypass he 9th floor because he didn't want anyone going there. The 9th floor is essentially a nigh-impossible death trap and Ainz doesn't want anyone to go there for fear of something being accidentally set off.

There's no way for Hassan to get passed all of Nazarick's defenses, much less sneak through since the teleportation gates don't function for intruders unless the Floor Guardian is beaten or Ainz lets them through. And that's not happening. Hassan would have to beat Shalltear, who is considerably stronger while within Nazarick. And there's no getting around this. There's no breaking through the walls or anything. Because the place is indestructible.

Mare killed hundreds with a single spell. Shalltear killed tens of thousands by just swinging her lance. Ainz killed 70,000 as a test. The Floor Guardians are walking disasters, capable of destroying entire countries. Ainz himself has a massive army that could effectively topple every other country in the world with ease.

#32 Posted by FlashingSabre (3864 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: KH has perfect Presence Concealment. Sensory and Detection abilities do not work on him. Full stop. Saying Nigredo can sense him coming is me being generous.

KH is on par with level 100 players in terms of stats and overall power. If it helps, think of him as Touch Me with a bunch of cool extra bits.

His Magic Resistance is at least as good as Ains', and he's completely immortal. And he's impossible to incapacitate no matter how much you damage him.

The 8th Floor is a death trap due to Rubedo, who we can't really use here since she's featless. She's the one who almost single handedly stopped the invasion, with help from Victim, who's also featless.

KH is a Grand Servant, on par with a Divine Spirit. He's more than a match for a level 100 NPC.

#33 Posted by maiamaku (1537 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanossnap89: magic resistance B, protection of the faith A++. Their effects stack.

#34 Posted by maiamaku (1537 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashingsabre: Hassan's instant death resist isn't magic, it's because he lived in the valley of the shadow of death that he is intimately familiar with it, and able to avoid it if he so chooses. I assume this goes hand in hand with battle continuation EX, which is likely one of the more broken skills in nasuverse.

For example, consider the difference between magic resist A and EX: A rank is able to completely nullify all of Rin's gem spells, as well as just about everything Medea used. EX rank makes spells, including self targeting and aoe, unable to target the user. It's extremely broken.

#35 Edited by Yaldabaoth123 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@maiamaku: TGOALID allows Ainz's death spells to ignore any resistance and immunity to instant death.It eiven works on non-living things like dirt, turning an area of 200m into a complete desert. Its rather similar to Hassan's Evening Bell exept with a 12 second delay and wider AOE(assuming its combined with a wide area instant death spell).

MR and POTF whould protect Hassan from anything short of a 10th or super tier spell but things like Time Stop should be able to break through it. It also dasent stop Ainz from summoning his high level undead.

#36 Posted by EcoBlitz (5101 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashingsabre: uncrowned arms mastery. Every stat you see is 1 rank down due to that skill. So take that into account.

#37 Posted by FlashingSabre (3864 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: I know. That's why I said he was Touch Me level. Touch Me is featless, but by scaling he's like a MHS++ mountain buster. Except KH is immortal and can kill you by poking you.

#38 Posted by maiamaku (1537 posts) - - Show Bio

@yaldabaoth123: evening bell works differently than most instant death, as it attacks the fate of the target, allowing it to work on things that shouldn't be able fi die, like deities and concepts. It's not 'a spell that kills', which, to my understanding, TGOALID would essentially be the highest level of.

Speaking of, how is ains able to survive it? It's my understanding that he could kill himself using TGOALID, although I could be mistaken.

I also wish I knew what castle l battle continuation EX does

#39 Edited by Yaldabaoth123 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@maiamaku: Not exactly, TGOALID is not eiven a spell but rather a special skill that boosts the power of all other death spells to the point where they can ignore any resistance or immunity, at the cost of a12 second delay in their activasion. Undead in overlord have complete immunity to instant death, but TGOALID allows death spells to ignore it and kill them anyways. It can also kill things that warent eiven alive in the first place like dirt and air.

Ainz was able to survive it because it doesnt target the one who casts it. However if another magic caster used a death spell combined with TGOALID on Ainz then he whould surely die.

#40 Posted by BBASTER (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Ainz murders

#41 Posted by maiamaku (1537 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by LunarHeretic (466 posts) - - Show Bio

I highly doubt Ainz has a way to take down Hassan, specially as a Grand Assassin.

He's able to kill connections from a time-space communication, conceal his presence in such way not even Chaldea could notice his mana. He stomped a noon Gawain and stopped his Galatine -a divine construct twin of Excalibur- with just his coat.

Also imposed the death concept of Tiamat who was immune to death as long as there's life in Earth and even in the Underworld she kept her immortality

#43 Posted by Yaldabaoth123 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@lunarheretic: TGOALID should be enough to take down Hassan, sense it allows death spells to ignore any types of resistance - even immunities or immortality. It can also kill things that warent even alive in the first place, like dirt and air.

Ainz also has a spell thats very similar to Presence Concealment called [Perfect Unknowable] which makes the user invisible to the naked eye and also erases one's traces and sounds including the pitch of the user's voice.

Both Hassan and Ainz have the means to kill each other so its not like the battle cant go either way. I am actualy leaning a bit more towards Ainz, sense i dont think Hassan has ever dealt with someone who can trivially stop time.

#44 Edited by LunarHeretic (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@yaldabaoth123:TGoALiD is AoE and has a short range dude. It also takes 12 seconds to activate. 12 seconds against an hypersonic servant is too much time

Ainz also has a spell thats very similar to Presence Concealment called [Perfect Unknowable] which makes the user invisible to the naked eye and also erases one's traces and sounds including the pitch of the user's voice.

That's the most basic concealment in Fate dude. Even normal servants do that.

Presence concealment EX: Becomes one with the World itself. The moment one shifts to attack, one's presence becomes comparable to Presence Concealment Rank A+.

And even then, A+ is enough to be completely stealth agains Ainz

Presence concealment A+: Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear completely and become almost impossible to be detected, even against a Servant's perception. However, efficiency will decrease once preparations to attack are taken.

So ainz will be facing an undetectable entity even at melee. Ainz is not suited to melee combat, not against a guy of such level. Knowing how Hassan behaves he will straight-up oneshot him while concealed like he did to Ozymandias and Ereshkigal. Also remember Ozymandias has total space-time control inside his pyramid and also Ereshkigal can even take down divinity inside Irkalla like she did to Ishtar.

He also has magic resistance B:

Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected

So don't expect most of Ainz's spell working on him

#45 Edited by Yaldabaoth123 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@lunarheretic: TGOALID has an AOE of 200 meters, i wouldnt really call that short. Also i only said that it could likely kill Gramps, not that Ainz could survive the 12 seconds needed to cast it.

Presence concealment A+: Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear completely and become almost impossible to be detected, even against a Servant's perception. However, efficiency will decrease once preparations to attack are taken.

Perfect Unknowable pretty much does the same thing and unlike PC, its efficency isnt decreased no matter what action the caster takes.

And even then, A+ is enough to be completely stealth agains Ainz

Ainz can just summon a bunch of Eyeball Corpses to detect Hassan, these things specialize in detecting stealth based apponents.

Eyeball Corpses were the nemesis of stealthy beings, whether they used magic or skills to do so.

King Hassans presense will also be revealed the moment he tries to attack Ainz due to his curse, this is pretty bad news for Gramps sense the moment Ainz realizes someone is trying to kill him, he is either going to teleport the hell away from there or just stop time. Also why are we assuming Hassan would already be in stealth mode when the fight starts, this is a battle not an assasination.

So don't expect most of Ainz's spell working on him

Ainz can stop time, create pseudo-black holes, summon meteors and even cleave through the very fabric of space using [Reality Slash], i dont think Ainz would need to worry about any of his spells not working, at least not his high tier ones.

#46 Posted by LunarHeretic (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@yaldabaoth123:

TGOALID has an AOE of 200 meters, i wouldnt really call that short

Against a guy who is hypersonic? It is

Perfect Unknowable pretty much does the same thing and unlike PC, its efficency isnt decreased no matter what action the caster takes.

His PC is EX and decreases to A+ while attacking

Ainz can just summon a bunch of Eyeball Corpses to detect Hassan, these things specialize in detecting stealth based apponents.

It's unlikely they would detect him if Chaldea,Ereshkigal or Ozymandias didn't

King Hassans presense will also be revealed the moment he tries to attack Ainz due to his curse

No it wouldn't. It's EX and decreases to A+. Not even Hassans could see him in Camelot

Also

he is either going to teleport the hell away from there or just stop time.

Teleportation is not as good as you would expect in Overlord. Also, Gramps teleport too

Time stop is not a win card. It is a magic spell and it consumes way too much of his mana to do it casually. Also, good look spotting something you can't detect

Ainz can stop time, create pseudo-black holes, summon meteors and even cleave through the very fabric of space using [Reality Slash], i dont think Ainz would need to worry about any of his spells not working, at least not his high tier ones.

That was not a black hole at all. Again, Hassan would pretty much dodge all that and thaumaturgy in Nasuverse is highly OP (Nero's palace is one example)

Avatar image for madscientist224
#47 Posted by Madscientist224 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

Ainz all rounds.

#48 Edited by Yaldabaoth123 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@lunarheretic: King Hassan doesnt know what TGOALID actualy is so he would have no reason to get out of the area. Also Ainz can always just combine TGOALID with a single target instant death spell which is impossible to dodge.

His PC is EX and decreases to A+ while attacking

Last time i checked his PC was always rank A not EX. PU pretty much does the same thing as A+ PC

It's unlikely they would detect him if Chaldea,Ereshkigal or Ozymandias didn't

These things specialize in detecting stealth based apponents, even those that use magic and skills to hide, Chaldea,Ereshkigal and Ozymandias dont.

No it wouldn't. It's EX and decreases to A+. Not even Hassans could see him in Camelot

Again, i am pretty sure its not EX just A. Also Hassans presense is revealed when he makes an attack due his curse.

Teleportation is not as good as you would expect in Overlord. Also, Gramps teleport too

Time stop is not a win card. It is a magic spell and it consumes way too much of his mana to do it casually. Also, good look spotting something you can't detect

Teleportation in overlord is pretty good and has a huge range.

Time stop dasent consume much mana at all, Ainz had no trouble using it over and over against that tree monster in the CD drama. Even if it did consume a lot of mana Ainz has an enormous mana pool, if Gramps doesnt have a way to escape time stop then it might as well be a win card. Assuming Gramps doesnt get detected by the Eyeball Corpses, his presense will be revealed anyways when he tries to make an attack.

That was not a black hole at all. Again, Hassan would pretty much dodge all that and thaumaturgy in Nasuverse is highly OP (Nero's palace is one example)

I said it was a pseudo-black hole not an actual one. Not all of Ainzs spells are projectiles, he also has a lot of AOE attacks, which are significantly more difficult to dogde. Pesides even if he had hard time hitting Hassan he could always just stop time and start spamming delayed magic spells.

#49 Posted by LunarHeretic (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@yaldabaoth123: You have several problems.

1. TGoaliD is just a 100% kill rate, not an omnipotent hax that can kill anything when he wants.
  2. You're using KH stats when you summon him, which is different to Grand Assassin King Hassan who indeed has rank EX PC
  3. The best teleportation in Overlord is Greater Teleportation, which consumes massive MP, otherwise the normal 7th spell only teleports you some hundreds of meters
  4. Ainz has not an unlimited mana pool, he has several problems facing 1v1 combats as shown against Shalltear. If he could just Time Stop + TGoaliD he could've done that to Shalltear. Also, he needs to chant the spells using his voice at normal human spell, so he's as death as Gawain if he wants to face an hypersonic being
#50 Edited by Yaldabaoth123 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@lunarheretic: TGOALID can kill things that are completely immune to instant death, i never said its omnipotent, just that it would be enough to kill Hassan.

You're using KH stats when you summon him, which is different to Grand Assassin King Hassan who indeed has rank EX PC

Were was it even stated that Grand Assassin KH has EX PC?

The best teleportation in Overlord is Greater Teleportation, which consumes massive MP, otherwise the normal 7th spell only teleports you some hundreds of meters

Teleportation is a 5th tier spell while Greater teleportation is a 7th tier spell, both are very easy to use and dont consume much mana at all, were exactly are you getting this information from?

Ainz has not an unlimited mana pool, he has several problems facing 1v1 combats as shown against Shalltear. If he could just Time Stop + TGoaliD he could've done that to Shalltear

I never said he had an unlimited mana pool, just a very big one. He didnt use timestop simply because it wouldnt have worked, its stated in the novels that players need to have Anti-time stop countermeasures by the time they hit level 70 and since Shalltear is a level 100 NPC she should have them as well. In the CD drama Ainz used time stop several times to finish off that tree monster but Shalltear and the rest of the guardians were completely unaffected.

Also, he needs to chant the spells using his voice at normal human spell, so he's as death as Gawain if he wants to face an hypersonic being

Thats actualy not true, its stated in the novels that chanting in completely unnecessary.

there was no need to actually speak or make incantations when casting spells, but one’s colleagues would not know what was going on if nothing was said.

Therefore, magic casters announced their spell with names as a sign of courtesy between them.

As for how fast he can cast timestop-

Climb raised the bell. He could only pray that victory went to Gazef. And then — louder than expected— the bell rang. His consciousness focused to the absolute limit, Gazef stepped in with an unbelievable speed— Without missing a single moment, Brain and Climb opened their eyes and watched——and faster than any of them, the world went quiet. “Like I was saying… time-stop countermeasures are important. ”Because Ainz had instantly cast a ‘Silent Time Stop’, Gazef, his sword raised high, was frozen in front of Ainz.

Instantaneous casting time, no movements or components required. The moment Ainz thinks it, the spell goes off.