Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Depa.

Her Soresu is of a high enough caliber to stalemate Tano until she tires. She should be within the realm of her force power.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Ahsoka should win even though DepP is cooler

KJ27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By KJ27

Ahsoka wins every time.

silentbat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahsoka wins against Depa, no matter if Depa's Disney, Legends, or Composite tbh

I agree canon Depa loses but not Legends Depa.

I definitely don't agree with Ahsoka winning everytime against canon or Legends Depa.

Folks seem to already forget she was struggling with Vader, and the only time she got a hit on him was via a surprise attack.

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Greysentinel365

@SilentBat said:
@emperordmb said:

I definitely don't agree with Ahsoka winning everytime against canon or Legends Depa.

Folks seem to already forget she was struggling with Vader, and the only time she got a hit on him was via a surprise attack.

Not to mention that push probably only landed because Vader was surprised at her increase. Despite being pressed she never lands one after that

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperordmb said:

But she ragdolled him, m8. Utter domination and Vader be limping like a bitch, but Ahsoka she walk fine... U see Ahsoka she hold back entire fight, hur dur shmur, bur.

On topic: Tano slightly.

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader would trash Depa in sabers or the force, Ahsoka cuts her into twine

silentbat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@georgewbush said:

Vader would trash Depa in sabers or the force, Ahsoka cuts her into twine

Doubtful.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well by this same logic Vader failed to hit Tano once except a force push as well. So the door swings both ways for that argument mate.

KJ27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KJ27

@SilentBat: Um, who wouldn't struggle with Vader? I mean, how much better could Ahsoka have done short of actually winning? And Ahsoka kicked Vader in the head and Force pushed him in the beginning of the fight, which is quite impressive and something Depa would not be able to pull off, and she was doing well against Vader after that before BFR.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kj27 said:

@SilentBat: Um, who wouldn't struggle with Vader? I mean, how much better could Ahsoka have done short of actually winning? And Ahsoka kicked Vader in the head and Force pushed him in the beginning of the fight, which is quite impressive and something Depa would not be able to pull off, and she was doing well against Vader after that before BFR.

I forgot the kick in the head.

Emperordmb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperordmb said:

I never said she'd win every round.

And Ahsoka landed three hits on Vader. One of them was a cheapshot sure, but she also kicked him once and landed a telekinetic push and held her ground really well against him. I'm not sure how much more she could've done in that fight without being portrayed as a combatant around Vader's level. As impressed as I am with Depa's showing against Mace on Haruun Kal, Mace had just been stabbed in the gut with a lightsaber and was unwilling to fight Depa offensively, and so I'm more impressed with Ahsoka holding her own against Vader.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c508820920c0
deactivated-5c508820920c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Tano, tbph.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d446f1367ece
deactivated-5d446f1367ece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is canon, Ahsoka 10/10.

RGR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Canon Depa has stalemated General Grievous while injured. Even deprived him of a few blades. That same Grievous is capable of stalemating SOD Maul, who is superior to Rebels Maul who is better than Rebels Ahsoka.

Probably Depa.

RGR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RGR

@lord_tenebrous:

Maul's fight with Grievous went on for only a couple of panels, I don't think it's enough to draw any meaningful comparisons. If we went that route, then we would deem Maul (who Grievous "stalemated") superior to the duo of Mace Windu and Aayla Secura. All of those fights are too short to be conclusive.

While Depa did good against Grievous and initially cut through two of his hands in the same move, the General then slashed her across the back and seemed to have her on the ropes. On the other hand, we know the Grand Inquisitor is close to Ventress in power, and she managed to defeat Grievous. So, much like Depa, the Grand Inquisitor would give Grievous a decent fight, yet he is still way below Ahsoka. This falls in line with a much less skilled version of Ahsoka holding off Grievous for some time in TCW S5.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d446f1367ece
deactivated-5d446f1367ece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rgr said:

@lord_tenebrous:

Maul's fight with Grievous went on for only a couple of panels, I don't think it's enough to draw any meaningful comparisons. If we went that route, then we would deem Maul (who Grievous "stalemated") superior to the duo of Mace Windu and Aayla Secura. All of those fights are too short to be conclusive.

While Depa did good against Grievous and initially cut through two of his hands in one move, the General then slashed her across the back and seemed to have her on the ropes. On the other hand, we know the Grand Inquisitor is close to Ventress in power, and she managed to defeat Grievous. So, much like Depa, the Grand Inquisitor would give Grievous a decent fight, yet he is still way below Ahsoka. This falls in line with a much less skilled version of Ahsoka holding off Grievous for some time in TCW S5.

Did Bilaba beat Grievous?

RGR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RGR

@deadlyeyes: No. She did hold her own and managed to cut off two of Grievous' hands. After that, she was slashed across her back. I will post those two panels plus the last one before Clone Troopers started shooting Grievous to drive him off, since I don't think I'm allowed to post the entire sequence:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

MudHole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahsoka.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: Ahsoka stalemated General Grievous while she was still a padawan (second encounter not the first one), so Depa, a Jedi knight doing it even while injured is not impressive in the slightest.

Ahsoka is far more skilled than Depa, and has many more feats to back up her winning this

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely Ahsoka. More skilled, more powerful and more resourceful.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depa wins.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen:

Ahsoka's fight with Grievous was PIS and thus invalid. That same version of Ahsoka, in the Mortis arc, while DS-amped, was fodderized by a holding back Anakin. Anakin, as we know, is a tough equal to Ventress, who is inferior to Grievous in canon. When Ventress was double amped on Dathomir (by a DS nexus and by Nightsister magicks), Grievous quickly gained the advantage over Ventress and only lost when she became enraged. And that same Grievous is capable of fighting SOD Darth Maul to a standstill, while we know in canon that Ventress cannot even compete with Dooku who is either an equal or inferior duelist in comparison to Maul(in canon). So yeah. Depa wins this.

Depa, a Jedi Master, legitimately stalemated Grievous who is comparable to canon SOD Maul. We know that even Rebels Ahsoka is not on par with a past-prime Maul,

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@lord_tenebrous: LOL, It’s Not PIS, Ahsoka genuinely fought grievous to a standstill. You can’t just say it’s PIS when it’s closer to a high end feat for padawan Ahsoka. Ahsokas fight with grevious while she was a padawan lasted about as long as Depa’s who was a knight at the time of her duel

Also Anakin didn’t stomp dark side amped Ahsoka, he was holding back Yes, but Ahsoka also briefly held off Obi-Wan and Anakin (I know they were both holding back)

^Padawan Ahsoka is actually irrelevant because Rebels Ahsoka is far better than she was back then

Ahsoka stalemating prime bloodlusted Vader is better than Depa stalemating post prime grevious (after lungs were crushed)

Vader was bloodlusted because Filoni stated that Ahsoka was the 3rd person he most wanted dead from his past.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: I wouldn't say she stalemated him if that fight went on Grevious would have probably beat her.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RGR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By RGR

@lord_tenebrous said:

@emmafrostxmen:

Ahsoka's fight with Grievous was PIS and thus invalid. That same version of Ahsoka, in the Mortis arc, while DS-amped, was fodderized by a holding back Anakin.

It's not PIS. Considering how much Ahsoka grew in between her encounters with Grievous, her Season 5 incarnation is probably not equal to his Season 3 (Mortis) one. She wasn't fodderized either, she kicked Anakin in the face and disarmed him momentarily. When she lost hold of her own lightsaber, she immediately retrieved it, plus she had another.

@lord_tenebrous said:

@emmafrostxmen:

Anakin, as we know, is a tough equal to Ventress, who is inferior to Grievous in canon. When Ventress was double amped on Dathomir (by a DS nexus and by Nightsister magicks), Grievous quickly gained the advantage over Ventress and only lost when she became enraged.

There's no evidence that Ventress is inferior to Grievous. Filoni pretty much stated the opposite: "I still don't believe that, at this point -- one-to-one -- that Grievous could really take out someone like Ventress in a lightsaber fight" (source). No evidence she was amped either.

@lord_tenebrous said:

@emmafrostxmen:

And that same Grievous is capable of fighting SOD Darth Maul to a standstill, while we know in canon that Ventress cannot even compete with Dooku who is either an equal or inferior duelist in comparison to Maul(in canon). So yeah. Depa wins this.

Depa, a Jedi Master, legitimately stalemated Grievous who is comparable to canon SOD Maul. We know that even Rebels Ahsoka is not on par with a past-prime Maul,

Fighting Maul for a couple panels is not enough to make a proper comparison. You said Maul is Dooku level yourself, which paints Maul as a clear superior to Grievous. Padawan Ahsoka's fight with Grievous is actually longer than what we were shown of Grievous v Maul.

Ahsoka's vast superiority over the Grand Inquisitor, who (as per Filoni) is not far off Ventress, and by extension Grievous, grants her the win over Depa.

DarthAdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahsoka

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards ahsoka but it could go either way. I think Deepa has a small advantage in sabers, but ahsoka is physically better and stronger in the force.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rebels Ahsoka > Season 7 Ahsoka > Grievous ~ Depa > TCW Ahsoka

Rebels Ahsoka is a tier or so above Depa

Slash03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers