Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Greysentinel365

Little Soka ragdolled Vader and cut his mask of Ahsoka<Vader<Maul<Dooku!!!!!

Freddie Prince says shes 3-4th strongest jedi ever OMG G-Level Canon Ahsoka=Yoda/Sidious confirmed!!!!!!

Ahosoka STOMPZZZZZ

amiright broz

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4a9a7745a28
deactivated-5a4a9a7745a28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL this hype is getting out of hand.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

LOL this hype is getting out of hand.

its not hype, dooku would likely fare just as well vs vader as he too was slightly below him

ashoka is at anakin and by extension dooku's level now

also, i love the derp faces

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ashoka's secondary use of djem so will help her here

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Dooku wins. Ahsoka would be comparable to in prime Obi Wan. Not uber in force, but damn good duelist, though people like Mace, Dooku, Anakin, and Yoda would school her still.

Emperordmb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: I see what you did there Wollf...

Following my footsteps...

Nice!

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: I see what you did there Wollf...

Following my footsteps...

Nice!

I hope that you are pleased, Lord DMB.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku wins. Ahsoka would be comparable to in prime Obi Wan. Not uber in force, but damn good duelist, though people like Mace, Dooku, Anakin, and Yoda would school her still.

ashoka is defnitely above obi wan

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That Dooku picture

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku stomps. Quit the Ahsoka wanking.

Ahsoka's Force Push disagrees with you.

No Caption Provided

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku without much difficulty.

Death-Killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

Dooku without much difficulty.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheVivas

@erkan12 said:
@darkdefender said:

Ahsoka's Force Push disagrees with you.

No Caption Provided

Kanan and Ezra knocked down Vader with a Force Push.

I guess they "stomp" Dooku then, huh?

JarJarBinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So people think Dooku wins undoubtedly yet think she can stalemate TCW maul who is arguably better than the count? OK.

Anyway, Dooku wins ez.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Erkan12

@thevivas: ''huh?''

Your comparison is so bad that I don't even know why I bother with you, Ezra and Kanan were obviously getting a Force beating before that, they only did that because they were desperate and they wanted to take advantage of the explosion which happened in a very close location, Ahsoka however, did that casually / with combative intentions against Vader, with no intention of taking advantage of something that happening by luck such as explosion / or being close to a cliff.

Sorry, I am not taking notification since I blocked you before, and it was the same reason by then, your illogical Vader fanboyism, keep with it.

JarJarBinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12: pls explain how force pushing Vader matters. It really doesn't.

Dooku wins ez.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku. He is at least just as skilled as Ahsoka in saber combat, probably more, and he has more knowledge of the force.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Erkan12

@jarjarbinks: Since Vader is a better TK user than Count, I would say yes it matters. This fight depends on a saber duel, and Dooku isn't beating someone like Ahsoka easily, who has stalemated with Rebels Maul and Prime Vader. My first response was to another illogical Vader fanboy who thinks Dooku can ''stomp'' Rebels Ahsoka. I didn't say that Dooku wouldn't win. I say it's a close one either way.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jarjarbinks:

"Arguably" being the operative word, but yes. You see, this forum is a two way street for Star Wars characters... Some will get undoubtably lowballed by some users and in retaliation another group of users will hype the character more than they need to be, or vice versa.

Been like this for ages really. Even credible debaters have this problem, although it clearly isn't as big as other users on this site I can name.

JarJarBinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By JarJarBinks

@erkan12:

Since Vader is a better TK user than Count, I would say yes it matters.

Not really. Vader is more powerful, not Ahsoka. Ahsoka landing a push on Vader means nothing. It doesn't mean she's as powerful as him, or more powerful. Dooku could also land a push on Vader. I'd argue that Dooku could ragdoll Ahsoka, honestly.

This fight depends on a saber duel, and Dooku isn't beating someone like Ahsoka easily, who has stalemated with Rebels Maul and Prime Vader.

'Stalemated', yeah that's why she retreated from Maul twice and was on the losing end against Vader.

My first response was to another illogical Vader fanboy who thinks Dooku can ''stomp'' Rebels Ahsoka.

So because Vivas/Dark Defender disagrees with you he's a fanboy? Ok. And Dooku can stomp Ahsoka. If he wanted to he can ragdoll her, or outduel her with simplicity, similar to how he did against AOTC Anakin.

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku, This isn't a stomp, but dooku.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12:

Ezra and Kanan were obviously getting a Force beat before that,

"Getting a Force beat". Glad to see your English is still as bad as ever.

they only did that because they were desperate and they wanted to take advantage from the explosion which happened in a very close location

And....? Vader's tanked explosions before, on bigger scales than the AT-STs behind him. Thinking that played a part in his "Force barrier being broken" is stupid.

Ahsoka however, did that casually / with combative intentions against Vader

And she pushed him back a few feet. So impressive.

with no intention of taking advantage from something that happening by luck such as explosion / or being close to a cliff.

The explosions weren't luck, Sabine shot the detonators they placed on the walkers.

Lol at "being close to a cliff". Vader could have ragdolled Ahsoka anytime he wanted to in that fight.

Sorry, I am not taking notification since I blocked you before, and it was the same reason by then, your illogical Vader fanboyism, keep with it.

You are literally the last person on the planet to call someone else a "fanboy", considering you tried to pass off deleted and cut scenes of Maul Force pushing Sidious as Canon, the Maul vs Vader comic as Canon, and recently tried to use Ahsoka landing an inconsequential Force Push on Vader in the very opening seconds of their fight as evidence that the hype she's gained recently is completely valid.

JarJarBinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By JarJarBinks

@wollfmyth209: Yeah I put arguably (I personally view Dooku as slightly above Maul, though Maul getting a majority isn't an impossibility), because well he is.

Some will get undoubtably lowballed by some users

I think it's cool Ahsoka gets new feats, it elevates her to the levels of like Plo Koon, Kit, Qui-Gon (though I place her slightly below than the ones mentioned)etc, but I'm not letting hype blind my judgement. I find it silly how people claim Ahsoka stalemated Vader.

Been like this for ages really. Even credible debaters have this problem, although it clearly isn't as big as other users on this site I can name.

Yeah, I get that. Still find it mind boggling sometimes though.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jarjarbinks: Agreed on that.

And I'd still place Ahsoka above Kit/Plo/Jinn, but comparable enough to Obi, I'd say.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Erkan12

@thevivas said:

And....? Vader's tanked explosions before, on bigger scales than the AT-STs behind him. Thinking that played a part in his "Force barrier being broken" is stupid.

I don't even know what are you trying to prove here.

@thevivas said:

Ahsoka however, did that casually / with combative intentions against Vader

And she pushed him back a few feet. So impressive.

...Yep, that's why I said it's impressive. What's your point.

@thevivas said:

with no intention of taking advantage from something that happening by luck such as explosion / or being close to a cliff.

The explosions weren't luck, Sabine shot the detonators they placed on the walkers.

Lol at "being close to a cliff". Vader could have ragdolled Ahsoka anytime he wanted to in that fight.

..So Kanan and Ezra told to Sabine that she has to shoot detonators ? Lol. Wtf are you talking about...

@thevivas said:

You are literally the last person on the planet to call someone else a "fanboy", considering you tried to pass off deleted and cut scenes of Maul Force pushing Sidious as Canon, the Maul vs Vader comic as Canon, and recently tried to use Ahsoka landing an inconsequential Force Push on Vader in the very opening seconds of their fight as evidence that the hype she's gained recently is completely valid.

I don't care what you think or not, being a Fanboy isn't the issue here, being an ''illogical fanboy'' is the issue. So just stop talking to me.

@jarjarbinks said:

similar to how he did against AOTC Anakin.

Alright, since you're comparing to Rebels Ahsoka (confirmed as a top level fighter of her own era) to AotC Anakin, I don't see any reason to debate with you, but well...

@jarjarbinks said:

My first response was to another illogical Vader fanboy who thinks Dooku can ''stomp'' Rebels Ahsoka.

So because Vivas/Dark Defender disagrees with you he's a fanboy? Ok. And Dooku can stomp Ahsoka. If he wanted to he can ragdoll her, or outduel her with simplicity, similar to how he did against AOTC Anakin.

...No because I know Vivas and DarkDefender before, not because they said that right now.

Dooku is absolutely not going to stomp Rebels Ahsoka, and he can arguably lose a couple of rounds, similar to DD Vos match-ups.

@jarjarbinks said:

This fight depends on a saber duel, and Dooku isn't beating someone like Ahsoka easily, who has stalemated with Rebels Maul and Prime Vader.

'Stalemated', yeah that's why she retreated from Maul twice and was on the losing end against Vader.

... We don't know anything about the first Maul vs. Ahsoka duel, and for the second it was stalemate until Ahsoka decides to retreat in order to stop Vader, not for any other reason.

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ahsoka stomps. wtf

lock

this

shet

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12:

I don't even know what are you trying to prove here.

You brought up the explosions behind him as if that had anything to do with Kanan and Ezra being able to push Vader to the ground. I said an explosion like that wouldn't allow him to lower his guard enough to allow the two of them to be able to accomplish what they accomplished. Not that hard to understand.

...Yep, that's why I said it's impressive. What's your point.

It wasn't impressive, and that was sarcasm.

..So Kanan and Ezra told to Sabine that she has to shoot detonators ? Lol. Wtf are you talking about...

Do you even know what you're talking about at this point? You said the explosions were sheer luck. They weren't. Sabine shot the explosives, which caused the walkers to blow up. It wasn't luck.

Do you really need me to hold your hand and explain this step by step to you?

I don't care what you think or not, being a Fanboy isn't the issue here, being an ''illogical fanboy'' is the issue. So just stop talking to me.

Believing Dooku can beat Ahsoka =/= me being an illogical Vader fanboy.

Your reaching is literally off the charts right now. It's sad.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12 said:

@thevivas: ''huh?''

Your comparison is so bad that I don't even know why I bother with you, Ezra and Kanan were obviously getting a Force beating before that, they only did that because they were desperate and they wanted to take advantage of the explosion which happened in a very close location, Ahsoka however, did that casually / with combative intentions against Vader, with no intention of taking advantage of something that happening by luck such as explosion / or being close to a cliff.

someone who thinks maul> vader is not a vader fanboy, you mean mayl fanboyism?

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So people think Dooku wins undoubtedly yet think she can stalemate TCW maul who is arguably better than the count? OK.

Anyway, Dooku wins ez.

Ashoka>maul, Dooku>Maul, and Vader>Maul

MY MOM>MAUL

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you know wolfmyth its interesting that someone you think can take dooku, can't take maul according to you

@erkan12: What do you have to say about Savage choking both Ventress and Dooku or Kas'im landing a push on Bane or Shaak Ti landing a push on Galen?

dooku also put opress at his mercy with his lightning, opress was the weak link in maul and opress's duel with kenobi, and was the first to go when sidious fought(i use the term loosely) maul and opress

Avatar image for amethystgravity
AmethystGravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure why people take Ahsoka's duel with Maul to mean that she is either on/above his level or beneath him. They exchanged some attacks, and it seemed to me that an analysis of that fight is inconclusive, other than the two being able to contend with each other. It didn't seem to me that Ahsoka retreated from a superior opponent, but that it simply made more sense for her to leave (Personally, I don't understand why she would think Kanan would be able to deal with Maul, but whatever).

As for force-pushing Vader, I just see that as evidence that her power is at least notable to Vader, seeing as Ventress pushed Maul, Yoda shoved Sidious, and the Daughter hurled the Son. To me, Ahsoka's showing is more like Ventress pushing Maul, in that its combatively effective but not as impactful as Yoda's showing. After all, when Ben Skywalker shoved Abeloth with the force to shove a frigate, she only moved centimeters, showing how, at least in my opinion, your power does need to be notable compared to that of your opponent's in order for basic force pushes to register. Considering neither Maul nor Vader ragdolled Ahsoka, even though Vader was clearly willing to utilize TK in the form of a push, I doubt the Count would do the same.

Still, I'm fairly sure that the Count's saber prowess is above an out of prime Maul and possibly even Vader, so I feel he takes an advantage with sabers.

Has Ahsoka ever dealt with force lightning? I don't recall a case of her deflecting it, and it is an advantage the Count carries and uses effectively that neither Vader nor Maul have in their repertoire, granting another advantage to Dooku.

I think Dooku wins a comfortable majority, though in decent fights, 9-10/10.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Who is wanking Ahsoka? Wolfmyth made this because he is tired of the Ahsoka claims by some. of course she loses this. Just like with Vader, Ahsoka loses base on force abuse. In dueling she can compete a bit, but would lose as well in the end unlike she did with Vader, who would also lose in dueling to Dooku.

@jarjarbinks:

"Arguably" being the operative word, but yes. You see, this forum is a two way street for Star Wars characters... Some will get undoubtably lowballed by some users and in retaliation another group of users will hype the character more than they need to be, or vice versa.

No Caption Provided

Meh I cannot judge ya for it. Some Ahsoka wanking is pretty high by some. Still dont like the clear mismatch here lol.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure why people take Ahsoka's duel with Maul to mean that she is either on/above his level or beneath him. They exchanged some attacks, and it seemed to me that an analysis of that fight is inconclusive, other than the two being able to contend with each other. It didn't seem to me that Ahsoka retreated from a superior opponent, but that it simply made more sense for her to leave (Personally, I don't understand why she would think Kanan would be able to deal with Maul, but whatever).

As for force-pushing Vader, I just see that as evidence that her power is at least notable to Vader, seeing as Ventress pushed Maul, Yoda shoved Sidious, and the Daughter hurled the Son. To me, Ahsoka's showing is more like Ventress pushing Maul, in that its combatively effective but not as impactful as Yoda's showing. After all, when Ben Skywalker shoved Abeloth with the force to shove a frigate, she only moved centimeters, showing how, at least in my opinion, your power does need to be notable compared to that of your opponent's in order for basic force pushes to register. Considering neither Maul nor Vader ragdolled Ahsoka, even though Vader was clearly willing to utilize TK in the form of a push, I doubt the Count would do the same.

Still, I'm fairly sure that the Count's saber prowess is above an out of prime Maul and possibly even Vader, so I feel he takes an advantage with sabers.

Has Ahsoka ever dealt with force lightning? I don't recall a case of her deflecting it, and it is an advantage the Count carries and uses effectively that neither Vader nor Maul have in their repertoire, granting another advantage to Dooku.

holy shit, the most down to earth post I seen in days.

No Caption Provided

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*claps to you* You have potential, my apprentice.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

It was a good post. no lowballing of Ahsoka, acknowledges the force vs dueling differences, and a reasonable conclusion.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@darkdefender said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Everybody on KMC and those claiming she could beat RotS Obi Wan or SoD Maul.

I think her abiliy to match them is more accurate. as dueling. Maul has slightly better force feats. I myself always felt Maul > Obi. i think Ahsoka is Obi level in dueling skill and Force.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow...Star Wars fandom seems to have imploded in the last few weeks....

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkdefender said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Everybody on KMC and those claiming she could beat RotS Obi Wan or SoD Maul.

I think her abiliy to match them is more accurate. as dueling. Maul has slightly better force feats. I myself always felt Maul < Obi. i think Ahsoka is Obi level in dueling skill and Force.

@amethystgravity said:

holy shit, the most down to earth post I seen in days.

No Caption Provided

i agree dooku takes the edge here, but i doubt maul is capable of lasting 3 plus minuites vs vader

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkdefender said:

I think her abiliy to match them is more accurate. as dueling. Maul has slightly better force feats. I myself always felt Maul < Obi. i think Ahsoka is Obi level in dueling skill and Force.

I rank ashoka is above maul and kenobi simply as the two i mentioned are unlikely to be able to compete with vader the way ashoka did. By the way that's not wanking, that's using showings against an opponent who is superior to all of the induviduals being compared and assesing them based on that. If Ashoka had been in more than two battles in her prime, we may have more to pull from, but her two battles showed her stomping two inquisitors(which both kenobi and maul are capable of) and contendeing(if on the losing side) to vader which is not something I can see rots kenobi or maul doing.

JarJarBinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12:

Alright, since you're comparing to Rebels Ahsoka (confirmed as a top level fighter of her own era) to AotC Anakin, I don't see any reason to debate with you, but well...

All I said was Dooku would beat Ahsoka in similar fashion to AOTC Anakin, LOL.

We don't know anything about the first Maul vs. Ahsoka duel, and for the second it was stalemate until Ahsoka decides to retreat in order to stop Vader, not for any other reason.

Yes we do. When Ahsoka retreats from Maul, Maul says "Running away again Tano?" or something like that, implying that in their previous duel Ahsoka was forced to retreat.

Dooku is absolutely not going to stomp Rebels Ahsoka, and he can arguably lose a couple of rounds, similar to DD Vos match-ups.

Um, yes he is. He's head and shoulders above her in lightsaber combat and in force powers.

Avatar image for vlarektmir_pongtin
Vlarektmir_Pongtin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>Brings up lightsaber combat styles
>Dooku uses Makashi and Ahsoka uses Ataru

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points