but I’ll let it slide since it’s your first post

OT: windu wins.

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Starkiller, Windus Vaapad is less effective against someone who can also use the light side

Mustafa-28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this isn't a stomp in any way of the word, but starkiller wins this. After-all he has beaten vader, while ahsoka just matched him.

Vader also has feats that put him above windu, so i back starkiller

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starkiller>=mace>>ahsoka

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

Starkiller >/= Mace > Ahsoka

Ahsoka is outmatched. She won’t get one shotted but she has no shot at winning this

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ahsoka win

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Windu. He is the best dualist here, and not too shabby in the force. If he can block Sidious's lightning with his saber, he block starkillers pretty easily.

TheGamerMined

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starkiller blocked Sidious's Lightning Also And Could Easily over power Mace

thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegamermined: My point was that sidious's lightning is far more powerful than starkillers. If mace can block it, then he can block weaker lightning. It doesn't matter that stakiller can also block sidious's lightning, but that his can't take out mace.

TheGamerMined

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheGamerMined

1st he isn't Far more powerful 2nd he is lightning fast and has a wicked force repulse

thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegamermined: Sidious is far more powerful than starkiller. Galen Marek was only barely holding back Sidious's lightning when he was at complete focus with the force, and while the starkiller clone is more powerful than Marek, its not by much. Sidious's lightning has also sent Mace flying, pressed back yoda, and disintegrated a giant worm thing (forgot its name).

2: Mace has moved so fast that Anakin only saw him as a blur and he matched speed with sidious. How is starkiller faster than Mace?

ZacharyHampton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starkiller will drop off pretty quickly.

In lightsaber dueling, Starkiller - whichever version - is going to lag behind in last place. Per Nick Gillard’s statements, Mace Windu is a Tier 8 bordering a Tier 9. And Ahsoka Tano, per Dave Filloni’s and Freddie Prince Jr.’s statements is comparable to both Darth Vader and the Emperor, which would make her about a Tier 9.

We’ve seen Ahsoka contend with a rage-driven Darth Vader (his eyes turning borderline red) at the heart of a heavy Dark Side nexus. We’ve seen Mace Windu, when sinking into the Vaapad, contend with Darth Sidious (though Darth Sidious was probably holding back. After all, Mace contended with Talzin, while Sidious stomped her in a duel).

Starkiller - I’m guessing the clone - honestly lags behind in dueling, and even whilst enraged was rather easily disarmed by a Darth Vader that was holding back.

And unfortunately, this is going to be a lightsaber dueling heavy session. We have two Low Tier 9’s - I promise you they are fast enough to deal with Starkiller. As for Force Power? Ahsoka was able to push back an actively resisting Darth Vader in the heart of a Sith Temple. Darth Vader, as of Lords of the Sith (13 BBY) could reduce massive hordes of blaster resistant creatures to gore with a single Force Wave. So Starkiller’s TK won’t be anything Ahsoka can’t handle. Mace Windu, as per the Revenge of the Sith comic, also managed to tank a Force Push from Darth Sidious (though he was holding back).

As for Force Lightning? Pretty much, unless you are Darth Sidious, your Force Lightning can be blocked with a lightsaber. And seeing as Starkiller is extremely blunt in his use of the Force, if Mace Windu and Ahsoka can defend against his raw power, that’s all they need.

Now, as for Ahsoka Tano vs Mace Windu.

The problem is that Darth Sidious and Darth Vader are very different opponents. Even more divergent were the circumstances in which Mace Windu and Ahsoka respectively fought them - as well as the goals of the Sith Lords.

The statements actually seem to favor Ahsoka. Dave Filoni and Freddie Prince Jr. make it a point that Ahsoka is comparable to Darth Vader.

FATES FULFILLED: DAVE FILONI REFLECTS ON STAR WARS REBELS SEASON TWO, PART 1

StarWars.com: I wanted to dovetail back to Ahsoka and the way you handled her this year. You touched on this a little bit. It’s interesting that you said you kind of [originally] wanted her to be in the background more, because I felt like although we definitely see her mix it up, she was not super involved. I think it made her more mythic. It reminded me of old Ben Kenobi and his role in A New Hope. What did you want to convey about her this season?

Dave Filoni: Well, we were actually very careful. Once we brought her back, there was a lot of excitement — more than we had anticipated. The first day back in the writing room everybody was like, “Oh, this is great, we’ll have Ahsoka do this and we’ll have Ahsoka do that,” and as we’re kind of sitting there, it’s really apparent that this could become The Ahsoka Tano Show really quickly...

We used to have this problem in Clone Wars when we would try to put Yoda in a story and it would be like, “Yeah, if Yoda’s there, this isn’t really a problem is it?” That’s because Yoda’s going to go in there and kick everyone’s butt. We all felt that Ahsoka, the only person that could really match her in this time period, blow for blow, would be Vader or the Emperor.

That would put Ahsoka above both Obi-Wan Kenobi and Maul - both of whom have clearly increased in power since The Clone Wars. And Freddie Prince Jr., who has stated that what he knows comes from Filoni.

Collider Jedi Council

"Don't think Ahsoka's gonna get owned. Yeah, Ahsoka's, I would say like top 3/4, as far as fighting combat skills, Jedi of all time."

- Freddie Prince Jr.

We do know that Darth Vader is both more powerful and more skilled than Anakin Skywalker. Anakin Skywalker who is, by Nick Gillard’s statements, a better duelist than Mace Windu. And yes, I believe that Nick Gillard’s statements have the highest value, seeing as he was the choreographer.

That being said, Ahsoka’s form is also expends energy quicker. Of course, I do think Ahsoka has more stamina than Mace Windu, but not that much.

Honestly, based on Dave Filoni’s faith in Ahsoka - with Dave Filoni being the most reliable Star Wars source after George Lucas - I will give Ahsoka Tano a 6/10 victory against Mace Windu. That being said, Ahsoka and Mace‘s duel will be a long one, and one that I would pay great money to see.

TheGamerMined

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In lightsaber dueling, Starkiller - whichever version - is going to lag behind in last place. Per Nick Gillard’s statements, Mace Windu is a Tier 8 bordering a Tier 9. And Ahsoka Tano, per Dave Filloni’s and Freddie Prince Jr.’s statements is comparable to both Darth Vader and the Emperor, which would make her about a Tier 9.

We’ve seen Ahsoka contend with a rage-driven Darth Vader (his eyes turning borderline red) at the heart of a heavy Dark Side nexus. We’ve seen Mace Windu, when sinking into the Vaapad, contend with Darth Sidious (though Darth Sidious was probably holding back. After all, Mace contended with Talzin, while Sidious stomped her in a duel).

Starkiller - I’m guessing the clone - honestly lags behind in dueling, and even whilst enraged was rather easily disarmed by a Darth Vader that was holding back.

And unfortunately, this is going to be a lightsaber dueling heavy session. We have two Low Tier 9’s - I promise you they are fast enough to deal with Starkiller. As for Force Power? Ahsoka was able to push back an actively resisting Darth Vader in the heart of a Sith Temple. Darth Vader, as of Lords of the Sith (13 BBY) could reduce massive hordes of blaster resistant creatures to gore with a single Force Wave. So Starkiller’s TK won’t be anything Ahsoka can’t handle. Mace Windu, as per the Revenge of the Sith comic, also managed to tank a Force Push from Darth Sidious (though he was holding back).

As for Force Lightning? Pretty much, unless you are Darth Sidious, your Force Lightning can be blocked with a lightsaber. And seeing as Starkiller is extremely blunt in his use of the Force, if Mace Windu and Ahsoka can defend against his raw power, that’s all they need.

The problem is that Darth Sidious and Darth Vader are very different opponents. Even more divergent were the circumstances in which Mace Windu and Ahsoka respectively fought them - as well as the goals of the Sith Lords.

The statements actually seem to favor Ahsoka. Dave Filoni and Freddie Prince Jr. make it a point that Ahsoka is comparable to Darth Vader.

StarWars.com: I wanted to dovetail back to Ahsoka and the way you handled her this year. You touched on this a little bit. It’s interesting that you said you kind of [originally] wanted her to be in the background more, because I felt like although we definitely see her mix it up, she was not super involved. I think it made her more mythic. It reminded me of old Ben Kenobi and his role in A New Hope. What did you want to convey about her this season?

Dave Filoni: Well, we were actually very careful. Once we brought her back, there was a lot of excitement — more than we had anticipated. The first day back in the writing room everybody was like, “Oh, this is great, we’ll have Ahsoka do this and we’ll have Ahsoka do that,” and as we’re kind of sitting there, it’s really apparent that this could become The Ahsoka Tano Show really quickly...

We used to have this problem in Clone Wars when we would try to put Yoda in a story and it would be like, “Yeah, if Yoda’s there, this isn’t really a problem is it?” That’s because Yoda’s going to go in there and kick everyone’s butt. We all felt that Ahsoka, the only person that could really match her in this time period, blow for blow, would be Vader or the Emperor.

That would put Ahsoka above both Obi-Wan Kenobi and Maul - both of whom have clearly increased in power since The Clone Wars. And Freddie Prince Jr., who has stated that what he knows comes from Filoni.

Collider Jedi Council

"Don't think Ahsoka's gonna get owned. Yeah, Ahsoka's, I would say like top 3/4, as far as fighting combat skills, Jedi of all time."

- Freddie Prince Jr.

We do know that Darth Vader is both more powerful and more skilled than Anakin Skywalker. Anakin Skywalker who is, by Nick Gillard’s statements, a better duelist than Mace Windu. And yes, I believe that Nick Gillard’s statements have the highest value, seeing as he was the choreographer.

That being said, Ahsoka’s form is also expends energy quicker. Of course, I do think Ahsoka has more stamina than Mace Windu, but not that much.

Honestly, based on Dave Filoni’s faith in Ahsoka - with Dave Filoni being the most reliable Star Wars source after George Lucas - I will give Ahsoka Tano a 6/10 victory against Mace Windu. That being said, Ahsoka and Mace‘s duel will be a long one, and one that I would pay great money to see.

this is not the clone and His power I don't think Ahsoka or mace can handle he tore a Star Destroyer out of the sky and he has fairly powerful lightning when he fought Shaak'ti he Killed the Planet Using his lightning and still Defeated Shaak'ti he also defeated Vader which was not new vader nor was he holding back and right after he defeated Palpatine Soo long story Short Starkiller.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starkiller wins due to being able to beat Vader. Mace comes in a pretty close second, and while Ashoka is last, she doesn’t get stomped.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mace solos the rest.

TheGamerMined

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mace solos the rest.

not true Starkiller would stomp on mace if he really wanted to he could yank out his heart

TheGamerMined

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and is everyone forgetting Starkiller rage move? this isn't just some thing for gameplay because it occurs in a pattern segment and starkiller not the clone should be able to do that because the clone cannot be more power full then him he could create lightning so powerful maces lightsaber would explode.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ashoka isn't on Dooku's level, lol.

thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By thebluedragon20

@thegamermined said:
@zacharyhampton said:

Collider Jedi Council

- Freddie Prince Jr.

this is not the clone and His power I don't think Ahsoka or mace can handle he tore a Star Destroyer out of the sky and he has fairly powerful lightning when he fought Shaak'ti he Killed the Planet Using his lightning and still Defeated Shaak'ti he also defeated Vader which was not new vader nor was he holding back and right after he defeated Palpatine Soo long story Short Starkiller.

You said a lot things out of context here.

1: He did not tear a star destroyer out of the sky, the novel makes it clear that he redirected an already falling star destroyer.

2:He didn't kill the planet

3: befour falling back on his force powers and using the saarlack to beat Shaak Ti, he was losing the lightsaber duel and she almost killed him.

4: TFU vader is not as powerful as new vader. And starkiller only beat him by exploiting Vaders limited mobility with his suit.

5: He never ever beat Palpatine. Palpatine lazily threw objects at him in the video game fight, then shot lightning at Rahm Kota which starkiller was barely able to hold. Then the lighting exploded killing starkiller, while palpatine didn't even have a singe on his robe.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are kinda wanking Ahsoka too much here.

she isn't on Dooku's level who ever said this clearly is wanking or never seen Dooku fight.

Starkiller beat vader due to exploiting Vader limited Mobility in his suit, and using Vader's emotions against him to stun him.

also, Starkiller when he reached oneness with the force, was barely able to handle Sidious force lighting and was killed by the explosion with Vader sitting right next to it and barely getting any type of singe from it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also, TFU Vader is no were near as powerful as new canon Vader.

in all honestly, Mace or Starkiller wins this...I am willing to believe Mace wins against Star killer in a close fight with Ahsoke in last place because she doesn't have enough feats to put her on those level.

she only had 2 duels against two Sith lords and in both of them she was losing badly. Maul is stated to be in somewhat the realm of Dooku...and we saw Maul beat ahoska. clearly she isn't Dooku Tier since someone weaker than Dooku defeated her pretty easily.

TheGamerMined

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegamermined said:
@zacharyhampton said:

Collider Jedi Council

- Freddie Prince Jr.

You said a lot things out of context here.

1: He did not tear a star destroyer out of the sky, the novel makes it clear that he redirected an already falling star destroyer.

2:He didn't kill the planet

3: befour falling back on his force powers and using the saarlack to beat Shaak Ti, he was losing the lightsaber duel and she almost killed him.

4: TFU vader is not as powerful as new vader. And starkiller only beat him by exploiting Vaders limited mobility with his suit.

5: He never ever beat Palpatine. Palpatine lazily threw objects at him in the video game fight, then shot lightning at Rahm Kota which starkiller was barely able to hold. Then the lighting exploded killing starkiller, while palpatine didn't even have a singe on his robe.

it is still hard to redirect a star destroyer and if it was falling how come when ever you stop gripping it in the game the ship begins going upward again even though he exploited his limited mobility it doesn't mater he beat vader none the less and my earlier post I stated that he still has his rage move because the clone has it and the clone cannot be more powerful then the person it cloned Especially in the force

Zyrille64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mace Windu mopped the floor with sidious who's considered the most powerful sith. Starkiller is broken af but he's not mace level yet.

ZacharyHampton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me repost Dave Filoni's (the creator and director of Rebels) statement about Ahsoka Tano's power level and lightsaber skills comparative to those of the era, since a bunch of you seem to have missed it last time.

According to Dave Filoni, the only people in this time period who could match her blow for blow are Darth Vader or Emperor Palpatine. So, for anyone claiming that Ahsoka =< Maul, this is blatantly false. Your opinion <<< Dave Filoni's opinion.

This should already be common sense, seeing how on Malachor, which has been stated by several sources as a dark planet with a great dark taint, Ahsoka felt comfortable with leaving Maul to Kanan. She wouldn't have done this if she couldn't have beaten Maul herself!

Also, note Dave Filoni's words. "Match her blow for blow." This clearly shows that Ahsoka is in the same tier of duelist as Darth Vader or the Emperor. Or, as Nick Gillard would say it, Tier 9.

On the other hand, the Galen Marek wank here is real. "Killed a planet?" Did Felucia look dead to you? What, are you saying Galen pulled a Nihilus off screen?

"Defeated Palpatine?" Palpatine was far from defeated - he was goading Galen into striking at him, and thus embracing the Dark Side. Tell me, if Palpatine was defeated, how did he manage to instantly get up and engage in a Force Battle with Galen Marek - one which cost Marek his life if I may remind you - once the Rogue Shadow appeared?

Also, TFU's incarnation of Darth Vader was one of the Dark Lord's most degrading appearances. Especially in the Dark Side ending, Palpatine goes on and on about how Darth Vader was "a hollow shadow of his former self." Also, given Galen Marek's supposed loss of potential after his cybernetic reconstruction, it is clear that TFU follows the outdated (and unsupported) belief that mechanical replacements diminish Force Potential.

Because Darth Maul's power sure was halved after losing his lower half...

Even the TFU II seems to think that TFU went too far, and showed Darth Vader as clearly being superior to the Starkiller clone, who was for all intents and purposes portrayed as more powerful than his template.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me repost Dave Filoni's (the creator and director of Rebels) statement about Ahsoka Tano's power level and lightsaber skills comparative to those of the era, since a bunch of you seem to have missed it last time.

According to Dave Filoni, the only people in this time period who could match her blow for blow are Darth Vader or Emperor Palpatine. So, for anyone claiming that Ahsoka =< Maul, this is blatantly false. Your opinion <<< Dave Filoni's opinion.

This should already be common sense, seeing how on Malachor, which has been stated by several sources as a dark planet with a great dark taint, Ahsoka felt comfortable with leaving Maul to Kanan. She wouldn't have done this if she couldn't have beaten Maul herself!

Also, note Dave Filoni's words. "Match her blow for blow." This clearly shows that Ahsoka is in the same tier of duelist as Darth Vader or the Emperor. Or, as Nick Gillard would say it, Tier 9.

On the other hand, the Galen Marek wank here is real. "Killed a planet?" Did Felucia look dead to you? What, are you saying Galen pulled a Nihilus off screen?

"Defeated Palpatine?" Palpatine was far from defeated - he was goading Galen into striking at him, and thus embracing the Dark Side. Tell me, if Palpatine was defeated, how did he manage to instantly get up and engage in a Force Battle with Galen Marek - one which cost Marek his life if I may remind you - once the Rogue Shadow appeared?

Also, TFU's incarnation of Darth Vader was one of the Dark Lord's most degrading appearances. Especially in the Dark Side ending, Palpatine goes on and on about how Darth Vader was "a hollow shadow of his former self." Also, given Galen Marek's supposed loss of potential after his cybernetic reconstruction, it is clear that TFU follows the outdated (and unsupported) belief that mechanical replacements diminish Force Potential.

Because Darth Maul's power sure was halved after losing his lower half...

Even the TFU II seems to think that TFU went too far, and showed Darth Vader as clearly being superior to the Starkiller clone, who was for all intents and purposes portrayed as more powerful than his template.

Okay....Still the match didn't put her in Vader Tier at all. Vader had he dead to right in 36 seconds.

ZacharyHampton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ZacharyHampton

@mygod000:

1. How many times am I going to have to say that they were fighting at the center of a Dark Side Nexus? A Sith Temple which doubles as a devastating super weapon that wiped out all the Jedi and Sith fighting on the surface of Malachor, with each body having a great Dark Taint within them as per Darth Maul (2017): Issue 2? Doesn’t get much darker than that.

2. Your opinion <<< Dave Filoni’s opinion. I’m pretty sure that Dave has the best knowledge on Ahsoka’s capabilities. Not you. This is not the only time Dave has said that Ahsoka is comparable to Darth Vader in skill.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000:

1. How many times am I going to have to say that they were fighting at the center of a Dark Side Nexus? A Sith Temple which doubles as a devastating super weapon that wiped out all the Jedi and Sith fighting on the surface of Malachor, with each body having a great Dark Taint within them as per Darth Maul (2017): Issue 2? Doesn’t get much darker than that.

2. Your opinion <<< Dave Filoni’s opinion. I’m pretty sure that Dave has the best knowledge on Ahsoka’s capabilities. Not you. This is not the only time Dave has said that Ahsoka is comparable to Darth Vader in skill.

Vader tanked that Power that wiped out the Jedi and sith on Malachor. they are not in the same league Because Dave also Said Vader will destroy her so he needed to make a reason for her to make it out of the battle alive.

as we saw Vader was beating her in 36 seconds. Don't look like she is in there skill level at all.

ZacharyHampton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ZacharyHampton

@mygod000:

I never said Ahsoka = Darth Vader. I said that Dave Filoni himself said Ahsoka is comparable to Darth Vader.

I also did say that Ahsoka fought Darth Vader in the heart of a Dark Side nexus.

Furthermore, there was a huge break in the initial stage of the fight. When it cuts to Ezra’s, “I have a lot to learn,” Ahsoka and Vader are still fighting within the temple. Next when we cut back to them they are fighting outside of the temple. Who knows how many minutes the duel took? It could have been two, it could have been ten.

Thus, your 36 seconds logic is one of the most faulty I have seen. And seeing as that is what your argument is based on...

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao, Ahsoka does not deserve to be here.

But neither does Galen, so...

KillBilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starkiller without trouble.

ferriserris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starkiller wins this lmao

Starkiller beat vader who was best written in TFU in terms of combatative feats, as of TFU 2, he Beat Vader whilst fully exhausted and starved.

he beats mace in a good fight.

@i_like_swords can chime in

johnsmjs36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 johnsmjs36  Online

@thegamermined: I don't think you are allowed to argue everytime someone has a different opinion on a thread you created to find answer about a matchup that you already seem to know the winner.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Eredin12  Online

Starkiller without much trouble.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahsoka is out of her depth here, Mace comfortably takes dueling part, Starkiller stomps in force and takes all out.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000:

I never said Ahsoka = Darth Vader. I said that Dave Filoni himself said Ahsoka is comparable to Darth Vader.

I also did say that Ahsoka fought Darth Vader in the heart of a Dark Side nexus.

Furthermore, there was a huge break in the initial stage of the fight. When it cuts to Ezra’s, “I have a lot to learn,” Ahsoka and Vader are still fighting within the temple. Next when we cut back to them they are fighting outside of the temple. Who knows how many minutes the duel took? It could have been two, it could have been ten.

Thus, your 36 seconds logic is one of the most faulty I have seen. And seeing as that is what your argument is based on...

It's not Faulty at all. Dave stated that Vader in the last fight was going to destroy her and that he needed to find away for her to survive logically. The fight was in side the Temple near the Obelisk, when we see them they are still right by the Obelisk when The Temple was about to explode, when Vader tanked that Explosion that literally turns force users to ashes and dust.

that your assumption that it could have been Mins, in the fight All Ahsoka could do was defend herself...how is that comparable if you are on the defense the whole time?

Vader is vastly more powerful than she is...she is not even close to Sidious or Vaders powers. in fact, Ahsoka needed a near EOS Ezra help just to hold off a casual Attack from Sidious who then overwhelms them both while not even really being there. so how is she comparable to them When Vader par with Sidious?