Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen
No Caption Provided
  • Rebels Ahsoka
  • Feats Only, no Implied Power
  • Morals Off
  • TK Only
  • Don't get upset with the order, if you post a convincing enough argument i'll change what you think is wrong

Round 1- Kit Fisto (ROTS)

No Caption Provided

Round 2- Shaak Ti (ROTS)

No Caption Provided

Round 3- Obi Wan Kenobi (ROTS)

No Caption Provided

Round 4- Anakin Skywalker (ROTS)

No Caption Provided

Round 5- Count Dooku (ROTS)

No Caption Provided

Round 6- Rey Palpatine/Skywalker/I don't care tbh

No Caption Provided

Round 7- Darth Maul (TCW)

No Caption Provided

Round 8- Sidious (ROTS)

No Caption Provided

Round 9- Yoda (ROTS)

No Caption Provided

Ezra_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at

Maul (Barely)

Yoda

Anakin

Sidious

And Obi-Wan depending if this is the version that matches Anakin or the one that got trounced by Dooku.

Feat wise she wipes the floor with Rey and clears the rest with medium to low difficulty.

KillBilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KillBilly

Arguably 3. Definitely 4.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably stops at Anakin.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezra_: Why would she barely stop at Maul? Maul just beat her with just the force and she had a lightsaber and she didn't get any feats in Rebels that makes me think she could win a force only battle. Maul stomped the 7th inquisitor with the force like nothing, yet she didn't dominate any inquisitor quite like that. iirc all she really did was push Vader back a bit.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Aristeaus  Online

Avatar image for deactivated-5ede7a8106dc9
deactivated-5ede7a8106dc9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3.

Question does stopping at a level mean that’s the best they get or they don’t beat them. I’m taking in the fact she wound beat Obi-Wan

Ezra_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ezra_

@alextheboss: Maul never beat her with the force, he's stronger than her but not by any signficant amount. (Such as Dooku vs Obi-Wan which is lopsided for Dooku)

The only time he was able to effect her DIRECTLY with the force was when she was mid jump but this is fair since she'd be a god tier force user if she can no sell a force attack from some one of Maul level with out anything to brace against. (You have to be naive to think if she no sold a force push with out anything to hold against it wouldn't be setting breaking. Even Palpatine can't no sell a force push from Vader and Vader is inferior in the force to Palps by a good margin)

Ahsoka was able to use the force to hold Maul against his will when he tried to fall to his death and was able to stop Maul from escaping in a starship.

By those two elements she can compete with him very closely but loses out in the end.

Edit: Also her being able to force push Vader is in itself an impressive feat.

Her not stomping inquisitors like Maul does is because she's not as aggressive and has morals.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Technically, Ahsoka has better feats than a lot of the people here. But then again, so do Padawans. It's due to lack of exposure.

If lightsaber prowess at all correlates to power, she loses all rounds but 6.

By feats, she overpowers everyone bar Rey, Dooku, Sidious & Yoda.,

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezra_:

Holding someone's body with the Force like she did isn't a direct attack, so it can't be used to cement Ahsoka's superiority.

RedHeathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezra_: Why would she barely stop at Maul? Maul just beat her with just the force and she had a lightsaber and she didn't get any feats in Rebels that makes me think she could win a force only battle. Maul stomped the 7th inquisitor with the force like nothing, yet she didn't dominate any inquisitor quite like that. iirc all she really did was push Vader back a bit.

^^^

her duels with vader and maul were almost parallel. each wanted something from her, and it wasn't until the end of their respective duels that they realized she wouldn't give them what they wanted. they each decided she would die. and i'm glad alex brought up the opening scene because few people discuss it. maul wasn't the least bit concerned about ahsoka having both her blades drawn, in close quarters. when rex and the other troopers came to join her, maul blocked her blades and casually tossed her and rex aside saying "not yet". he didn't *want* to engage, and he then exhibited his ability (or luxury) to use / make a choice. having choices in a life and death situation implies having power, and ahsoka didn't have the power to stop maul.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@alextheboss: She has no reason to dominate the seventh sister with the force, light side force users do not rag doll people during duels how Maul did

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@redheathen: what you said is wrong

> Filoni confirmed she was able to contend with Vader

> Vader was going for the kill after she rejected his initial offer as shown by his not offering a second time

> Malachor was strong with the dark side of the force thus making Rebels Maul contenting with Ahsoka incalculable.

> Filoni also confirmed that while yes Maul is the superior swordsman to season 7 Ahsoka, she did contend with him and fought “on his level”

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezra_:

Maul never beat her with the force,

Then that means she never beat him in a duel. Maul pushed her off a ledge and she would have died if not for help from Rex and the Droids. If that doesn't count as a victory, then why should Ahsoka throwing Maul off a beam count?

he's stronger than her but not by any signficant amount. (Such as Dooku vs Obi-Wan which is lopsided for Dooku)

The gap between Maul and Ahsoka is most likely bigger than the gap between Obi-wan and Dooku. Especially considering Maul is about on par with Dooku in raw power, and arguably even above him, while CW Ahsoka should be weaker than Kenobi.

The only time he was able to effect her DIRECTLY with the force was when she was mid jump but this is fair since she'd be a god tier force user if she can no sell a force attack from some one of Maul level with out anything to brace against. (You have to be naive to think if she no sold a force push with out anything to hold against it wouldn't be setting breaking.

Her being in the air may have had something to do with it, but she got thrown back pretty far.

Even Palpatine can't no sell a force push from Vader and Vader is inferior in the force to Palps by a good margin)

Are you talking about the comic where Palpatine was caught completely off guard?

Ahsoka was able to use the force to hold Maul against his will when he tried to fall to his death and was able to stop Maul from escaping in a starship.

Stopping someone from falling and pushing them aren't the same thing. I don't think the person being held's power matters in that regard.

By those two elements she can compete with him very closely but loses out in the end.

Holding the ship is impressive, but not on the level of Maul destroying the hyperdirve imo. And she had trouble with a bunch of clones even with her sabers, while Maul casually walked through the ship without a lightsaber destroying everyone he met.

Edit: Also her being able to force push Vader is in itself an impressive feat.

It is, but she didn't really push him vary far.

Her not stomping inquisitors like Maul does is because she's not as aggressive and has morals.

Yes, but you could force stomp someone without choking them.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Season 7 Ahsoka didn’t “beat” Maul in the same way that Maul didn’t “beat” Ahsoka with the force.

The environment saved them

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: “ Yes, but you could force stomp someone without choking them.”

^do you honestly think that your typical Jedi would do what you just said because I can’t recall a single instance of a Jedi going for rag dolling someone aside for your typical push.

ZR2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5 in an embarrasing stomp

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen:

I can’t recall a single instance of a Jedi going for rag dolling someone aside for your typical push.

Anakin against Barriss Offee. Yoda also casually took Ventress' lightsabers from her and gave them back which is pretty impressive.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@alextheboss: the Anakin instance isn’t a valid example because he was obviously rage amped an Anakin often taps into the dark side

The Yoda one isn’t at all similar to rag dolling your opponent

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could arguably stop at 3 or 4, but definitely stops at 5.

ZR2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: I'm sorry. You've argued (in general today) that Anakin and Ahsoka are comparable in the force and that Ahsoka is comparable to Kylo/Rey. You don't understand that the whole point of the prequel trilogy was to show the story of the most powerful jedi (force wise at least) of the time turn to the dark side and that Rey and Kylo, a dyad in the force, literally made Luke skywalker fear for the future of the galaxy because of their power, so much so that he nearly killed one of them and wanted to cast out the other. Ahsoka isn't a god in the force, that was never her story and it clearly was never shown to be.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

“Malachor was strong with the dark side of the force thus making Rebels Maul contenting with Ahsoka incalculable.”

Translation: “Anything that goes against my headcanon and wank can’t be used.”

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Anakin below Dooku, Rey, and Maul. Lmao

Recency bias is a helluva thing.

firelordiroh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see why she doesn't stop at 3.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lord_Tenebrous

@redheathen said:
@alextheboss said:

^^^

her duels with vader and maul were almost parallel. each wanted something from her, and it wasn't until the end of their respective duels that they realized she wouldn't give them what they wanted. they each decided she would die. and i'm glad alex brought up the opening scene because few people discuss it. maul wasn't the least bit concerned about ahsoka having both her blades drawn, in close quarters. when rex and the other troopers came to join her, maul blocked her blades and casually tossed her and rex aside saying "not yet". he didn't *want* to engage, and he then exhibited his ability (or luxury) to use / make a choice. having choices in a life and death situation implies having power, and ahsoka didn't have the power to stop maul.

This isn't correct. Vader had zero second thoughts and wanted to gut Ahsoka from the get-go. She was just that good, and thus it took Vader a colossal amount of time to find any sort of opening in her guard and when he did, it wasn't even an overly impressive breach. As Filoni said:

Filoni: So, when he calls out to her, after the dramatic moment when he gets slashed himself in the face, right, by Ahsoka, this catastrophe happening all around, I believe that it is a brief moment of clarity, for Anakin Skywalker. Not because he feels empathy for Ahsoka, not because he has any thought of turning away from dark side, but because in this moment of shock, right, that he's been struck, and falls, it's like someone smacking you hard in the face, and inside, deep within is still Anakin Skywalker, that's undeniable, and he sees what looks like Ahsoka across from him and he says her name. In some ways, I don't know how conscious Anakin is of that, because as Vader stands, right, every moment that passes, after he says her name, and has this moment of recognition between the two of them, it's actually the fact that he sees her, and faces her in the eye, face to face, eye to eye, that Anakin Skywalker will retreat deep within Darth Vader. And Vader will say 'then you will die,' because Ahsoka Tano to Darth Vader, represents everything that maybe perhaps he was wrong about. Cuz Anakin right, he trained Ahsoka and put all of his knowledge into her hands, and she became a Jedi, very much in the way that he was gonna be a Jedi, she reminds him of Padme, she reminds him of Obi-Wan, she reminds him of growing up in the Temple, and Darth Vader wants to destroy that. And Anakin Skywalker lives in denial of it, and runs from it. She is not an opportunity like his son is. 'Come with me, join me.' Because in a lot of ways, the idea of being Vader's son and Anakin's son begins with 'he is mine, that is mine.' And when he says 'we need not be adversaries, the Emperor will show you mercy,' right, well that is more what Jimmy you're referring to, which is the lie. That's a lie. There's no way the Emperor's gonna show her mercy. No way, and he knows that.

Interviewer: But does Anakin believe that, does Anakin think that he might?

Filoni: I don't think so. I mean I think that Vader wants to destroy these people. You have to remember that Darth Vader is a different person than Anakin Skywalker at the end of the day.

Red12789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at 3 and 4 but definitely stops at 5

RedHeathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous it's been a while, but yes, that was one of filoni's interviews. he had more. in one he mentioned he wanted ahsoka's information. it doesn't exactly conflict with the interview you share. also, and importantly, it doesn't conflict the show where vader does want info from her.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

By feats probably 4-6

YousufKhan1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Clears.

Spinach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3.

Mustafa-28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 4.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Well frankly they have way better TK feats than Anakin

-Rey overpowered a ships engine and later matched Kylo + the thrusters. Kylo casually collapsed a temple in the comics as well which Rey scales to.

-Dooku rag dolled Obi Wan who equaled Anakin in TK

-Maul’s engine feat is also more impressive than Anakin’s feats as well

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr2011: I never said she was. I explicitly said in the OP that were only going off of feats and no implications therefore Luke being scared of her has no validity in this thread

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Explain how Malachor being explicitly stated to be strong in the dark side and having a sith temple wouldn’t have any effect on the fight. This is also proven by the inquisitors giving Ahsoka more trouble on Malachor as opposed to the first fight where Filoni confirmed she stomped them.

Also tag me next time you talk shit okay, we can be grown ups here and not act like gossipy teenage girls

DarthAdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: You can scale Anakin from feats like this (performed by pre AOTC Kenobi)

No Caption Provided

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthadi: He has help, incalculable who was doing more

DarthAdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: He had help from 12 years old Anakin, that's it. It's clear that Kenobi did most of the work. If you disagree it's even better, it means that Anakin as a 12 years old has feats like this. Even in the worst case scenario, Anakin scales massively above contributing with half the force necessary to do that feat. The scaling works no matter who did most of the work. This is still very impressive

ZR2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthadi: @emmafrostxmen:I agree with emmafrostxmen, the feat is incalcuable. You don't know who did more so there are three possible conclusions (kenobi did more, anakin did more, or they split) and guessing is too vague. Also, emmafrostxmen, i just noticed how every photo in the gauntlet is a badass action pose, but with Rey, you put a picture of her about to cry lol

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr2011: Lmaoooo it was an accident (not really)

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthadi: Nope the feat is incalculable

You have no canonical idea of who was pulling more

DarthAdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DarthAdi

@zr2011:

You didn't understand my point. The scaling work regardless of which of the 3 possibilities is true.

1. If Anakin did most of the work (very unlikely ad he was just 12),his ROTS version scales massively above.

2. If Obi Wan did the most (very likely), Anakin still scales massively above that as pre AOTC Kenobi is fodder to ROTS Anakin.

3.If they split (not very likely as Anakin was just 12),Anakin scales massively above someone who contributed with half of the power necessary for the feat.

The last is the worst case scenario and is still extremly impressive for Anakin to scale massively above such feat. But if we are honest, it's prety clear that Obi Wan did most of the work.

DarthAdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#47  Edited By laflux

Maul should be above Kenobi but below Anakin. I'll say she stops at Maul/Anakin.

Maul should beat her more times than not but she has that feat of holding Maul against his will despite pleading to die.

I can't see a compelling arguement for her beating Anakin in the force. The feat of her resisting Palps socery flames was cool but Anakin has more feats at or around that level and are more consistent.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthadi: I just analyzed the feat and it isn’t impressive in the slightest.

The bridges holding up the fort are thin and adding even a little force should be able to collapse it.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: To be fair Anakin doesn’t have a single force feat that would put him on Palpatine’s level, not even close. Anakin was matched in TK by Obi Wan

DarthAdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not to mention that lifting heavy things is not the only indicator for force power. Anakin, as a jedi is inclined to rely more on lightsaber combat so he puts most of his power into augumentation. Thanks to his performance against Dooku and others you can scale him very high and you don't need overt force feats.