Ahsoka slaughter sweeps

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ahsoka is inferior to Rebels Maul. TCW Maul wins without issue.

Mustafa-28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul wins in a good fight

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mustafa-28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greysentinel365: If i aint wrong it said 'powerful' and that could be interpreted in a million ways. No feat of rebels maul beats rebel ahsoka.

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mustafa-28: Maul shredding the inquisitors in seconds when Ahsoka and Kanan together couldn't says it all.

And powerful means everything. Being more powerful means better augmentation, precog, TK and lightsaber talent. Rebels Maul beats Ahsoka. TCW Maul does it easier.

Mustafa-28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greysentinel365: Fodder feats are useless and ahsoka did make quick work of the two inquisitors. TCW maul has feats comparable to rebels ahsoka

DarthAdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DarthAdi

@greysentinel365: The starwars.com quote only confirms that the plan was to put the strongest(maul in their opinion) with the weakest(Ezra). We don't know if their opinion was close to the truth or not. The last time Ahsoka saw Maul was during the siege of Manadalore. Why would she know that Maul is past his prime? If anything, maybe she taught Maul is even more powerfull considering he lived on a planet full of sith lore for years.

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthadi: They just saw Maul fight the inquisitors. They know how strong he is currently. Likewise Ezra and Kanan and Ezra knew nothing of Maul's TCW strength. Yet still agreed.

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul wins in a decent fight

DarthAdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DarthAdi

@greysentinel365: I'm not sure that fighting inquisitors is the best way to establish his power level. I agree that Maul did better then Ahsoka against inquisitors but Ahsoka did better against Vader then Maul against Ben.

Mustafa-28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greysentinel365: You are relying heavily on suggestions and 'perhapses'. Nothing concrete about it

Krasny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greysentinel365: Lets see how a prime Maul deals with a weaker Ahsoka in the new season of clone wars.

DarthAdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope Filoni is not going to make Ahsoka beat Maul. Unfortunetly, i can see him doing this for his pet character.

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Greysentinel365

@mustafa-28:Maul made easier work of three. Both the second Sister and Fifth brother have shown they can press Ahsoka alone.

Fifth Brother pushing back Ahsoka alone
Fifth Brother pushing back Ahsoka alone
Pushing Ahsoka and Kanan
Pushing Ahsoka and Kanan
Has to actually put effort in to down the SS.
Has to actually put effort in to down the SS.

Now compare this to how Maul was handling all three

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Keep in mind that Ahsoka and Kanan had been fighting them for at least 3 minutes prior to Maul arriving. Yet Ahsoka did not show this level of dominance...... Because she can't. She's weaker than Maul.

Also there's no maybes about this. The site made it clear. You're just trying to worm around it.

DarthAdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DarthAdi

@greysentinel365: I mean, Ahsoka clearly underperformed here, but earlier that season she clowned the fifth brother and defeated the seventh sister after deactivating her lightsabers

Loading Video...

Mustafa-28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greysentinel365:

@darthadi said:

@greysentinel365: I mean, Ahsoka clearly underperformed here, but earlier that season she clowned the fufth brother and defeated the seventh sister after deactivating her lightsabers

Loading Video...

Literally just this^

Ahsoka completely disregarded your current argument with the aformentioned feat

Thensite didnt make it clear and even if it did it isnt a substanial point to put to rest the 'Ahsoka Vs Maul' battle

Avatar image for deutschkurzhaar
DeutschKurzhaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul wouldn’t lose but it’s still a good fight

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthadi said:

@greysentinel365: I'm not sure that fighting inquisitors is the best way to establish his power level. I agree that Maul did better then Ahsoka against inquisitors but Ahsoka did better against Vader then Maul against Ben.

Will you people stop using that as a feat? Vader didn't even try against Ahsoka otherwise explain to me why Vader didn't just force choke her instantly since she has no force defense strong enough to keep Vader levels of force powers at bay.

Vader while Massively pre-Prime can casually lift 50 Million tons with TK...how feat does She have to combat this level of power?

Vader would stomp Ahsoka far worse than Ben Did to Maul.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Co-Boss

@krasny: We actually kinda know how that fight went from the ahsoka book. She did ok, but it read like she getting mid-diffed at most, definitely getting outclassed completely. We only get small tidbits of the seige of Mandalore but we know enough to say she was losing the fight and that she had back up. She also went into the fight with the intention to just trap him, knowing she couldn't win, which she did by trapping him in a ray shield.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Co-Boss

Maul takes this, we know Ahsoka Post-TCW couldn't stand against Prime Maul with some clones (one of which was Rex) and some Nite Owls. I don't think she got good enough to lose the allies and still take on Maul.

Mustafa-28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a close battle, one that Ahsoka can take wins from. I think that Maul has the slight edge, but he will have one helluva fight to win overall.

Mustafa-28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s hard to say. I think their fight in the upcoming CW season will help give us more insight. As of now I would give it to Maul high difficulty due to seemingly doing better against the inquisitors, having better force feats, and being more willing to use the force to kill. However Ashoka is way more level headed, and if Maul gets cocky or loses his composure, he can definitely lose.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have them around equal but accolades put Ahsoka as slightly superior.

TheGamerMined

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheGamerMined

Ahsoka but not easily

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul. I myself don’t think Ahsoka got to Obi-Wan and Anakin levels of power. Also don’t think Rebels Vader is that impressive.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 EmmaFrostXmen  Online

If pre prime Ahsoka performs well against prime Maul then I’d 100% say she wins using prime Ahsoka scaling

I’m no longer using the book as an accurate depiction because Ahsoka has green lightsabers in the book and she has blue in the show as shown in the trailer. They’re changing the original story so we need to wait and see

They’re in the same tier though

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MyGod000

@noah_ouellette said:

Maul. I myself don’t think Ahsoka got to Obi-Wan and Anakin levels of power. Also don’t think Rebels Vader is that impressive.

If we are talking about AOTC Obi-wan and Anakin? Maybe. ROTS Versions? hell no.

There is no way She got to that level when she didn't even finish her training.

I agree Maul wins those but that about the only thing I agree with.

I can put her on Qui-Gon Jin levels.

Avatar image for wolverinebatmanftw
WolverineBatmanFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Maul takes with medium difficulty.

ZacharyHampton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahsoka Tano wins both rounds. 10/10.

We already know that Ahsoka is superior to both Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi as of Rebels, as per this quote from Dave Filoni. The latter being considerably more skilled than the former.

FATES FULFILLED: DAVE FILONI REFLECTS ON STAR WARS REBELS SEASON TWO, PART 1

StarWars.com: I wanted to dovetail back to Ahsoka and the way you handled her this year. You touched on this a little bit. It’s interesting that you said you kind of [originally] wanted her to be in the background more, because I felt like although we definitely see her mix it up, she was not super involved. I think it made her more mythic. It reminded me of old Ben Kenobi and his role in A New Hope. What did you want to convey about her this season?

Dave Filoni: Well, we were actually very careful. Once we brought her back, there was a lot of excitement — more than we had anticipated. The first day back in the writing room everybody was like, “Oh, this is great, we’ll have Ahsoka do this and we’ll have Ahsoka do that,” and as we’re kind of sitting there, it’s really apparent that this could become The Ahsoka Tano Show really quickly...

We used to have this problem in Clone Wars when we would try to put Yoda in a story and it would be like, “Yeah, if Yoda’s there, this isn’t really a problem is it?” That’s because Yoda’s going to go in there and kick everyone’s butt. We all felt that Ahsoka, the only person that could really match her in this time period, blow for blow, would be Vader or the Emperor.

Also, why do people seem to believe that Maul grew less powerful? Maul clearly showcased greater knowledge of the Force in his final year than he ever did during the Clone Wars. What is your basis for saying that Rebels Maul < TCW Maul.

Kundelar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't think Ahsoka would do that well versus Clone Wars Maul. Her best feat was what she did against Vader but that was because he wanted to turn her to the Dark Side, not kill her, and as soon as he decided to kill her he "did".