• 68 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5d5b34b5b8454
deactivated-5d5b34b5b8454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Ahriman & Eldrad VS Hulk & Dr. Strange (19 votes)

Ahzek Ahriman & Eldrad Ulthran 37%
Hulk & Modern Doctor Strange 63%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Hulk here lol, he kinda breaks the theme

Anyway Strange solos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: In fact, if Strange was able to solo, then he'd be the one breaking the theme. But Hulk is Strange's ally from the Defenders and not just the Avengers, and he's needed against Ahriman and Eldrad who're much more experienced than Strange in actual warfare rather than childish superhero adventures. Ahriman and Eldrad are warriors and not just psykers which is why Strange needs a warrior to watch his back, and apart from Hulk, his other Defenders teammates are not fitting, because Namor is too weak and Surfer is too fast and also not a warrior.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banecapital:

In fact, if Strange was able to solo, then he'd be the one breaking the theme.

That's not what I meant. You picked 2 psykers who are for all intents and purposes just sorcerers, then on team 2 you picked a sorcerer in Dr Strange but then... a physical powerhouse with no psychic or magical abilities whatsoever in Hulk? I just think it's a weird choice but alright.

But Hulk is Strange's ally from the Defenders and not just the Avengers, and he's needed against Ahriman and Eldrad who're much more experienced than Strange in actual warfare rather than childish superhero adventures.

I don't think you've ever read a Doctor Strange comic in your life.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: In fact, if Strange was able to solo, then he'd be the one breaking the theme. But Hulk is Strange's ally from the Defenders and not just the Avengers, and he's needed against Ahriman and Eldrad who're much more experienced than Strange in actual warfare rather than childish superhero adventures. Ahriman and Eldrad are warriors and not just psykers which is why Strange needs a warrior to watch his back, and apart from Hulk, his other Defenders teammates are not fitting, because Namor is too weak and Surfer is too fast and also not a warrior.

If Strange needs a warrior, why would you pick Hulk of all people you could have picked? You should have picked Loki and said perfect teamwork for them. Like holee hell. I will not give my thought's on this because I can't tell who the two they are up against is, but unless they would beat teams of Hulk and Thor like enemies, I would pick Strange and Hulk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: Loki's a villain of Thor whose ally Doctor Strange would never team up with. Either Thor and Loki become a team since they know each other very well in order to fight another villain, or Strange can only go fight alongside his frequent teammates such as Thor or Hulk. But there's also a thread about Ahriman and Eldrad fighting each other as two of the greatest psykers in Warhammer 40K.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/ahriman-vs-eldrad-2032926/

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: There's also a thread about Ahriman and Eldrad fighting each other as two of the greatest psykers in Warhammer 40K.

Do you have a respect thread or anywhere I can read up on them, I will withhold my judgement until further notice. However I will say that if they are not able to beat teams of Thor level characters, they ain't beating Strange.

I only thought it was strange that you wanted a physical fighter instead of someone with magic abilities considering that apparently, neither on team 1 is apparently a physical fighter in the first place, according to Pip.

Avatar image for adm1ralsnackbar
Adm1ralSnackbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: Loki's a villain of Thor whose ally Doctor Strange would never team up with. Either Thor and Loki become a team since they know each other very well in order to fight another villain, or Strange can only go fight alongside his frequent teammates such as Thor or Hulk. But there's also a thread about Ahriman and Eldrad fighting each other as two of the greatest psykers in Warhammer 40K.

I think i speak for everyone when i say this: please shut the fuck up you illiterate, braindead halfwit.

No Caption Provided
pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait so you think it's unrealistic for Strange (someone who willingly allies himself with literal devils when the situation calls for it) to team up with Loki but it's somehow realistic for Ahriman and Eldrad to be on a team together? What drugs are you on mate

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9 Soratoumiga  Online

Lmao...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: It's obvious that Ahriman and Eldrad are sworn enemies that would never team with each other within the Warhammer 40K setting (although the Tyranid threat may be an exception) but they would crush anyone from Marvel's universe whenever they got misplaced in its continuity since they're both expert users of the warp and they would team up as if they were best friends in order to exterminate what they see as just another reality from the infinite ones that do exist that should be wiped out from existence like the failure that it is. They're both believe in a civilization far superior to our own that Marvel is based on and that's why they'd do whatever it takes to erase it from history until they get back to their own timeline where they're both striving for something far superior than anything they believe Marvel deserves to have.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By pipxeroth

@banecapital said:

@pipxeroth: It's obvious that Ahriman and Eldrad are sworn enemies that would never team with each other within the Warhammer 40K setting (although the Tyranid threat may be an exception) but they would crush anyone from Marvel's universe whenever they got misplaced in its continuity since they're both expert users of the warp and they would team up as if they were best friends in order to exterminate what they see as just another reality from the infinite ones that do exist that should be wiped out from existence like the failure that it is. They're both believe in a civilization far superior to our own that Marvel is based on and that's why they'd do whatever it takes to erase it from history until they get back to their own timeline where they're both striving for something far superior than anything they believe Marvel deserves to have.

Cool fanfiction but no, Strange and Loki are 1000x more likely to team up than Ahriman and Eldrad

And either way Strange still solos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: It actually depends on where the fight is taking place. So since it's unfair for Ahriman and Eldrad to use their armies which would definitely rally behind them whenever they faced foes as powerful as Strange and Hulk, the battle is taking place in the Bloodmuck Swamp of Svartalfheim, home of the Dark Elves and one of the Nine Realms of Asgard with no prep, no outside intervention and morals off.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: Morals off is the reason that Ahriman and Eldrad are teaming up as accidental invaders in the Marvel universe while struggling to return to their grimdark Warhammer 40K setting which would be considered to dangerous for Strange and Hulk to refrain from using their most destructive of powers. But Eldrad and Ahriman are not just two leaders of some futuristic fantasy armies. They've both conquered dozens of planets with each having billions of inhabitants that feared them as gods even if they're not as powerful as Eldrad's god Ynnead or Ahriman's god Tzeentch.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banecapital: ...ok? I know who Ahriman and Eldrad are. Strange beats them both, and it's easier for him with morals off. Nothing you've said changes that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: Yeah Mephisto is a frequent enemy of Asgardians. Odin's beaten him in his own realm. In fact, all magically oriented characters in Marvel are connected to each other. Dormammu, Doctor Strange, Mephisto, Odin, Thor and Loki could all appear in the same storyline in any combination. But Ahriman and Eldrad, despite being sworn enemies, are not having their Thousand Sons and Ulthwé Eldar Craftworld armies on their side, as they're both misplaced in the Marvel universe and if Doctor Strange happened to be the first to encounter the unexpected invaders, who would be the only person that the Sorcerer Supreme would resort to for aid in case he didn't have the chance to rally the entire Avengers, Defenders or Illuminati teams behind him? I think it would be Hulk since Surfer could inadvertedly cause an intergalactic war as a cosmic entity while Namor cannot be a liability in this fight since he needs water to sustain this powers and Ahriman and Eldrad are unknown foes to Strange's eyes that could be a threat for a while before someone manages to beat them for good.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: Doctor Strange could be on the same team as Loki, but that would almost certainly require Thor's involvement. Ahriman and Eldrad on the other hand, are the greatest psykers of Warhammer 40K by a long shot and they've got too many enemies for not teaming up even if they're hating each other more than anyone else but they're even having enemies within their supposed allies, such as Yrel whose arrogance is irritating Eldrad or Khorne who hates Ahriman's Psykers. But they're still a dream team just like Hulk and Doctor Strange who've been supporting each other in both the Avengers and Defenders teams.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my god...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banecapital: Dude, Strange could probably beat the Emperor, and you put him against Ahriman and Eldrad? This is a massive mismatch.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah: Yeah? Aren't you the same guy saying that Psykers are the only thing that could stand a chance against Thanos in another thread?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/thanos-vs-warhammer-40k-2030005/?page=2

I disagreed with you there but still I'm totally pissed off by such hypocritical contradictions. I'm putting two of the best Psykers ever against Hulk and Doctor Strange and you're saying that they can't win while Thanos is getting beaten by such opponents and even weaker ones? Or are you specifically making the blatant claim that Hulk and Doctor Strange could beat the mighty Thanos?

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

@banecapital: Yes he can beat Thanos too, why couldn't he? Also I said very high level psykers could fight him, essentially the god tiers of the verse, not ones like Ahriman and Eldrad. Or did you miss the part where I said a psyker's strength can vary and that they're not all the same?

Ahriman and Eldrad are powerful but they are nothing but ants to guys like the Emperor or Magnus, they've even stated it themselves.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

@banecapital: Nice fanon, too bad Ahriman has already stated Magnus as his superior by far, go read A Thousand Sons.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahriman or Eldrad > Failabaddon the (H)Armless > Magnus

Seriously how do you even get to the point where you think this is true? What are you basing this on?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah: @pipxeroth: Tzeentch is the god of lies, isn't he? So if I'm correct about Ahriman being more favored by Tzeentch than Magnus, who I think that just like Mortarion was actually urged by his Praetor Typhus to become a traitorous worshiper of Chaos, then why would Ahriman be honest about his plans to backstab Magnus and snatch countrol of his Thousand Sons Legion away from his grasp just like Luther did with Lion el'Jonson? Don't you know that there are many people commenting that out of all Primarchs who turned against the Emperor, Magnus was the most reluctant and noble of all and he would actually still be a Loyalist if not for forbidding Psykers at the Council of Nikaea? So Tzeentch would turn Ahriman into a more powerful Psyker than Magnus over ten thousand years even if Magnus if definitely Ahriman's superior regarding physical strength as it is the case with all Primarchs. But Luther, even if he wasn't even a normal Space Marine due to his old age when he became a member of the Dark Angels, could still beat the Lion in a fight merely as a result of his great powers as a Psyker that the Chaos gods granted to him.

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

@banecapital: Tzeentch likes Ahriman because his attempts to fight fate amuse him to no end. I'm not a Death Guard expert so I wouldn't know about Typhus and Mortarion. And yes I'm well aware that Magnus didn't want to betray his father, Tzeentch tricked him and orchestrated everything perfectly so that he would end up joining him because he knew Magnus cared about his legion so much. But none of that means Ahriman is more powerful, he doesn't have the feats for it. If you have a feat that puts Ahriman above Magnus by all means show it to me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah: I've just said that even if Ahriman might be a better psyker than Magnus, the Primarch of the Thousand Sons is a better overall fighter, and I think my statement was specific. As for Typhus, the Death Guard are not famed for its Psykers, but the Praetor of the Dusk Raiders actually staged a treachery as huge as the enslavement of his entire Legion, with the exception of Nathaniel Garro who founded the Inquisition and some other lucky Space Marines who managed to escape, in a massive Warp Storm where everyone suffered from inconceivable torment, and after a long struggle to endure Nugle's pain while there wasn't any escape, Mortarion surrendered to the Plague Lord, but not before resisting and being reluctant as the noble son of the Emperor that he was, similarly to his Primarch brother Magnus, and in fact Mortarion was a slave of a mysterious alien race that might have been affected by Nurgle back on his homeworld Barbarus before the Emperor snatched him at the moment of his failure, which was actually a result of his inability to overcome the pollution from toxic gas that he is known to spread across the entire galaxy as a servant of Chaos who has been granted immunity to it. But since the Chaos Gods are reliant on being worshipped from the best of humanity's Psykers such as the guy once known as Calas Typhon and not known to make fun of the Imperium's corruption as you've said in another post which would be an outright heretical claim, but in fact even the Emperor was a mere man who could make mistakes in his idealistic vision which could be impossible to implement since he only lived for three centuries from the eleven millenia of the Imperium's existence, albeit the inevitability of Exterminatus, harsh regulation of technology and psykers and even the Ecclesiarchy that in fact had numerous rival factions such as the Orthodox chuch which inspired it rather than the Catholic one, with rivalries of Arianism, Monophysitism and Nestorianism as well as the Bulgarian and Russian Orthodox Churches with the Byzantine Empire's Greek Orthodoxy, would be much less destructive if not for Rowboat Gorillaman who should not have the right to enforce the Codex Astartes upon the Imperium's forces since his Ultramarines did not have as much involvement in the Horus Heresy or even the Great Crusade as the Dark Angels, the Blood Angels and the Imperial Fists, the feat of enslaving tens of thousands of potent souls such as those of the Space Marines is immensely great, even if Typhus might have had some help from other traitors he had convinced to join him when performing it but he was still known to be the main perpetrator of the fall of Dusk Raiders as pawns of Nurgle. In fact, once Ahriman's done with his investigation of the Black Library, then he could very well succeed Magnus, just like Typhus will when Mortarion kills Roboute Guilliman in Macragge.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/thanos-vs-warhammer-40k-2030005/

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with team Hulk

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While Strange may win, either Ahriman or Eldrad could shitstomp the Hulk.

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banecapital: Nothing is going to prevent Eldrad or Ahriman from tossing Hulk into the Immaterium or turning him inside out or something as soon as the match starts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_saiyan_devil: First there are many people saying that Doctor Strange is too powerful and then Immortal Hulk is too weak. Allright them, since this is my thread and I don't want it to be locked as yet another mismatch, Strange is stripped of all his items, such as the Cloak of Levitation, the Eye and Orb of Agamotto and the Ring of the Ancient One, while Hulk is using his superior Immortal version, and to add some storyline flavor, Eldrad and Ahriman stole Strange's items and gave them to their allies in the Ulthwé Aeldari Craftworld and the Thousand Sons Chaos Space Marine Legion, respectively, with the help of Necrons, but then the servants of the C'tan hastily returned to the Warhammer 40K universe to fight the significantly empowered forces of space elves and demons while Eldrad and Ahriman are left behind to battle against the weakened Strange who's got some help from his angry buddy. So no one can use BFR to toss anyone to the Immaterium since Necrons closed whatever gate brought the two Psykers of Warhammer 40K into the Marvel universe and they've got no time to figure out what to do to get back to their own reality until they're done with the enraged Hulk's brutality and Doctor Strange who's determined to avenge the two invaders for stealing his valuable items. So here's an explanation of how would Eldrad and Ahriman team up with each other. And I'm not allowing a stalemate with all four characters teaming up against the Necrons who are still unmatched by Eldar and Chaos who are going to lose Strange's objects and hand them over to the most technologically advanced race of Warhammer 40K really soon.

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banecapital: I know what you're saying, but Ahriman isn't a better psyker than Magnus, all of Magnus' showings have made that abundantly clear.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By pipxeroth

@banecapital: Even if you strip Strange of all his gear he still stomps them dude. I don't think you quite grasp just how big the difference in power between Strange and Eldrad/Ahriman is.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banecapital: Why are you tagging me when I've already commented in that thread?

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol why is this thread still going on?

Strange solostomps

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Strange were able to toe to toe against Mephisto,Umar,and Dormammu

Which is equivalent to Minor Chaos God Malice or Eldar Gods phanteon so yeah Strange stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kh0rn3: Ahriman and Eldrad are warriors and not accustomed to having an entire team of Avengers that does all the fighting for them while they are practicing their fancy magic tricks since they're the most powerful members of their respective armies by a long shot unlike Strange who's really lucky to have a Hulk on his side but not Silver Surfer who's by far his most powerful Defenders teammate. Strange does not have specialised equipment to beat the Chaos Gods or a small portion of their power that those two top tier Psykers of Warhammer 40K are representing and he's also clueless about the nature of their powers unlike the others who have been defeated by Strange as a result of lacking his huge advantage in preperation due to the Ancient One's support.

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banecapital:

By your standard than

How powerful is Eldar Gods pantheon compare to Chaos Gods pantheon?

Also this is MINOR CG i'm sure strange could deal it with some difficulty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kh0rn3: Well I think that the Eldar Gods pantheon are overrated and their capabilities are exaggerated as a result of Eldrad's propaganda intended to convince his Ulthwé Craftworld to sacrifice their lives to serve his mysterious schemes despite their first hand experience of the might of the Chaos Gods due to their proximity to the Eye of Terror. I believe that since there's a lot of history surrounding Eldrad which could go back to the Dark Age of Technology but he's not been frozen for a long time or suffering from memory loss like the Necrons, I think that he's hands down the most powerful Warhammer 40K character besides the Emperor who I believe he's functionally dead until Eldrad revives him at the moment of the Imperium's defeat in order to find the opportunity to revive his Eldar Empire, which never was as powerful as most people assumed but it's still able to rival the Imperium at its worst with Eldrad being the only guy knowing the actual truth regarding the dark past of his people, whose mythology is personally written by Eldrad as The Treachery of Vision. Ahriman is the most evil servant of Chaos after Erebus and Typhus.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kh0rn3: Ahriman and Eldrad are warriors and not accustomed to having an entire team of Avengers that does all the fighting for them while they are practicing their fancy magic tricks since they're the most powerful members of their respective armies by a long shot unlike Strange who's really lucky to have a Hulk on his side but not Silver Surfer who's by far his most powerful Defenders teammate. Strange does not have specialised equipment to beat the Chaos Gods or a small portion of their power that those two top tier Psykers of Warhammer 40K are representing and he's also clueless about the nature of their powers unlike the others who have been defeated by Strange as a result of lacking his huge advantage in preperation due to the Ancient One's support.

When are you going to stop repeating this garbage and actually pick up a comicbook?

The fact that Ahriman and Eldrad are warriors does not matter. Do you think real life knights could defeat Strange because they're warriors?

Strange is so ridiculously far above Hulk it's actually laughable. He is without question the most powerful member of the Defenders, though I don't know why this matters in the first place. If your argument is "Strange relies on allies" or something that's moronic because he's spent far more time solo than he has in teams.

Strange doesn't need "specialised equipment" to beat Ahriman/Eldrad when he dwarfs them in raw power. The fact that he doesn't know what their powers are is irrelevant, and I'm not sure what point your broken English is trying to get across at the end there about prep. He has more than enough power to kill Ahriman and Eldrad in a random encounter.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: Of course there's no way a real life knight or even the entire United States army manages to beat Doctor Strange, but let's say that Ahriman and Eldrad are as better close combat fighters as Strange is a better spellcaster. But that's why Hulk's been included in this fight. And Strange might be spending more time alone than in a team, but so are Hulk, Wolverine, Batman and Spider-Man. In fact Batman and Spider-Man have spent more time as individual superheroes than their teammates but on the contrary they're the weakest among them. Apart from people with powers are much similar to Strange's, such as Mephisto, Umar, Dormammu and Baron Mordo, Strange always needs a Hulk to do his bidding, but still he's not guaranteed against two of the most dominant characters in Warhammer 40K. Anyway, where are you putting the Emperor? Thor level? Thanos level? Galactus level? Doctor Manhattan level? Beerus level? Sauron level? Palpatine level?

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banecapital:

Of course there's no way a real life knight or even the entire United States army manages to beat Doctor Strange, but let's say that Ahriman and Eldrad are as better close combat fighters as Strange is a better spellcaster. But that's why Hulk's been included in this fight.

This. Does. Not. Matter. That's the whole point. You don't seem to understand that Strange is massively more powerful than them, the fact that they're better close combat fighters is completely irrelevant, just as it would be if it was a random real life martial artist trying to fight Strange.

And Strange might be spending more time alone than in a team, but so are Hulk, Wolverine, Batman and Spider-Man. In fact Batman and Spider-Man have spent more time as individual superheroes than their teammates but on the contrary they're the weakest among them.

...okay? None of those characters are Doctor Strange, who is without question the strongest on the Defenders/Avengers. What point are you trying to make here?

Apart from people with powers are much similar to Strange's, such as Mephisto, Umar, Dormammu and Baron Mordo, Strange always needs a Hulk to do his bidding,

No he doesn't

but still he's not guaranteed against two of the most dominant characters in Warhammer 40K

Yes he is

Anyway, where are you putting the Emperor? Thor level? Thanos level? Galactus level? Doctor Manhattan level? Beerus level? Sauron level? Palpatine level?

What does the Emperor have to do with this battle?