Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By EineFaust

@y3kthunder:

Ahl is only a character created by DC.

Everything in DC come from metaverse Superman,This is officially confirmed fact.

So,Ahl is only a byproduct of Superman.

QED.

Do you understand that a character whose "setting" seem to be platonic is meaningless in true canonical and metafictional debate?

Superman is the platonic idea of the Supehero because he is the singularity of Superhero genre.

This is historically true and confirmed/supported by DC official.

Do I need to tell more?

Y3kthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@einefaust: do you understand that superman is only a character made by dc? Do you understand that dc comics the company wasn't created by a fictional story? Do you understand that retco made AHL to ve the concept of heroism that would include superman didnt even read the scans did you. Ahl wins. This is a battle anyone can use whatever info on either character that they wish

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder:

Are you smoking?

Do you understan that Superman is the First DC Superhero created by DC?

He started/ignited/made Superhero genre as worldwide iconic genre.

Don't be troll.

Y3kthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@einefaust: don't be a troll should take your advice wheres your proof that superman started the hero genre on the world he isn't even dc 1st hero Rupert was right occult phatom are older an zatara is the same age while marvel at the time had come out with namor only 6 months after superman

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By EineFaust

@y3kthunder:

I already debunked this.

How can Dr Occlult or Zatara ignite/start/make Superhero genre as worldwide genre?

Superman is the singularity of Superhero genre, so, Everything in DC come from Superman.

This is confirmed/supported by DC official.

Anyway,Don't be so troll.

Y3kthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@einefaust: hey stupid occult came out 3 years before superman the phatom was 2 years superman zatara came out in the same year as a few other dc heroes superman didnt start dc at all. It was there 3 years before him an I guarantee that it wouldve been without him an before superman you had Bucky Rogers an Popeye who was inspiring many young kids to eat there greens in the early 30s before superman was a thing. Superman was dc first popular hero everything didnt come from him even if you read the comics there are plenty of origins for the multiverse

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder:

Can you understand what I have told you? idiot

How can Dr Occult or Zatara be singularity of Superhero genre?

I need not repeat what I have told you.

Y3kthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@einefaust: boy I'd back hand you to next week if i could my point is superman a didnt start the superhero genre there were heroes before him 2 dc had started 3 years before him an wouldve continued just fine without him. 3rd you wish to look at how dc was started well as of the current canon perpetua an her kids did it on one hand the other was the presence an his kids. Again your an idiot cause you simply cannot understand that superman was just of of dcs first popular characters. An retco changed the concept of heroism to AHL so he wins you lose

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder:

I understand that you are a troll.

How can Dr oclult or Zatara be singularity of Superhero genre?

You must debunk the fact that Superman is the singularity of Superhero genre which ignited/made superhero genre as worldwide.

Off courcse you can't though because it is canonically/metafictionally/historically truth.

Zatara or Dr Occult can't be singularity like Superman in Superhero genre

or Mazinger Z in Superrobot genre

etriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel:

I have not said so.

I only told the truth that Superman is canonically/metafictionally the idea of Superhero.

I don't know your lacking of understanding.

MichaelJulius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More threads about me and more love songs dedicated to me are needed before I can respond in detail. They need to be good boiz before they get more food from me.

CAS stomps. Why? Because Limbo is the final outpost of Existence and Final heaven is not. Retcon employees have the same feats as Mr. Myxztplk and Captain Allen.