No Caption Provided

The Rules:

• Morals Off/Bloodlust.
  • Neutral Dimension.
  • Random Encounter.
  • Standard Power-Levels.
  • New 52 Darkseid.
  • Win by any means.

Somewhere in the multiverse of dimensions.
Somewhere in the multiverse of dimensions.
Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm, this seems like a closer match up with a better theme. I have very little doubt Aggamon would at least put up a good fight. I would be interested in hearing users knowledgeable on Darkseid.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wastelandman said:

Hmm, this seems like a closer match up with a better theme. I have very little doubt Aggamon would at least put up a good fight. I would be interested in hearing users knowledgeable on Darkseid.

Yea. Both are cosmic conquerors, rulers of their respective realms.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda1001:
Btw, I wanted to ask your opinion on this feat. Aggamon tanks an explosion from Dormammu that was said to have busted half Aggamon's domain:

Do you think by domain they mean his world or his entire dimension? Either way that seems like Darkseid would have trouble matching that kind of AP or nah?

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wastelandman: Going by the looks of it, I don't think it was the entire realm. Most likely the world, I believe.

New 52 Darkseid has destroyed planets in his fight against Highfather, iirc, so I believe that can match that level of power. Albeit Aggamon seemed to tank that without any hassle, too.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wastelandman: Going by the looks of it, I don't think it was the entire realm. Most likely the world, I believe.

New 52 Darkseid has destroyed planets in his fight against Highfather, iirc, so I believe that can match that level of power. Albeit Aggamon seemed to tank that without any hassle, too.

Was that over time or in like a clash? Like you mentioned, Aggamon seemed more annoyed than anything from the explosion outside his ripped clothes.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wastelandman said:

Was that over time or in like a clash? Like you mentioned, Aggamon seemed more annoyed than anything from the explosion outside his ripped clothes.

In a clash, I believe.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Andromeda1001

@wastelandman: Honestly, seeing this feat for Aggamon reminds me of how powerful Dormammu is and can be. Since Dormammu, while at the bottom of his power as the fairy Flyx, still one-shooted several Warlords in DSSS#48. Including the likes of both Aggamon and Tiboro:

No Caption Provided

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WastelandMan
@andromeda1001 said:

@wastelandman: Honestly, seeing this feat for Aggamon reminds me of how powerful Dormammu is and can be. Since Dormammu, while at the bottom of his power as the fairy Flyx, still one-shooted several Warlords in DSSS#48. Including the likes of both Aggamon and Tiboro:

No Caption Provided

That's also something I overlooked, you're good at finding this stuff lol.

But you know what, there's something I do know about that instance that makes this feat even more impressive; all the Warlord were amped by Aggamon's gems as revealed in Doctor Strange Annual #2:

No Caption Provided

So all the Warlords were supplied with Gems of Aggamon. We've seen how strong Strange gets when he amplifies himself with a gem, so not only and each of the Warlords are roughly dimensional like we established.

But anyways, after all this, do you finally admit Dormammu is multi-universal now? lol

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Andromeda1001

@wastelandman said:

That's also something I overlooked, you're good at finding this stuff lol.

But you know what, there's something I do know about that instance that makes this feat even more impressive; all the Warlord were amped by Aggamon's gems as revealed in Doctor Strange Annual #2:

So all the Warlords were supplied with Gems of Aggamon. We've seen how strong Strange gets when he amplifies himself with a gem, so not only and each of the Warlords are roughly dimensional like we established.

But anyways, after all this, do you finally admit Dormammu is multi-universal now? lol

Same for you, lol. I totally missed the gem part. Didn't Strange also use it to match it against Adam Warlock with the IG? If so, it indeed becomes even more impressive.

As for Dormammu being multi-universal, I don't know. I'm keener to believe it these days, though. He's been hyped up a lot.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wastelandman said:

Same for you, lol. I totally missed the gem part. Didn't Strange also use it to match it against Adam Warlock with the IG? If so, it indeed becomes even more impressive.

As for Dormammu being multi-universal, I don't know. I'm keener to believe it these days, though. He's been hyped up a lot.

Yeah, he did, though he used it combined with other artifacts. Still, that's impressive regardless even if it was just a fraction given how much power they were outputting.

He's had so many universal+ feats already, smh. If he wrecks the Vishanti will you admit he's multiversal then? lel

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wastelandman: Also, I found some cool info about Tiboro for your future RT. The Mysterious World of Doctor Strange handbook states that Tiboro is a godlike being:

No Caption Provided

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wastelandman said:

Yeah, he did, though he used it combined with other artifacts. Still, that's impressive regardless even if it was just a fraction given how much power they were outputting.

He's had so many universal+ feats already, smh. If he wrecks the Vishanti will you admit he's multiversal then? lel

I see. Still impressive.

Well, if that happens, I'll definitely concede. Lol

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wastelandman: Also, I found some cool info about Tiboro for your future RT. The Mysterious World of Doctor Strange handbook states that Tiboro is a godlike being:

No Caption Provided

Good timing xD I'm working on it rn, actually.

@wastelandman said:

I see. Still impressive.

Well, if that happens, I'll definitely concede. Lol

Just another reason to look forward to that happening then lel.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wastelandman: Good timing xD I'm working on it rn, actually.

Nice!

Just another reason to look forward to that happening then lel.

Geez, lol.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumpy.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers