Who wins and why?

Anubisdagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Anubisdagod

The fact that you have this 2 on 3 is trying to paint the picture that Shield agents are better fighters. Im literally sick of this. NO one from shield can take anyone from arrow. Doesnt matter how far down the arrow list you go. Doesnt matter how butthurt you get. Roy harper takes on mirakuru.....catches arrows...can fight league.. Which centipede soldier tanks bullets? Which lmd can tank bullet? None. Which kree? None. Which shield agent fights being with blur speed? None. Mac tried was kod. Which shield agent can fight someone who tanks bullets? None. Which shield agent can dodge bullets? Which shield agent has fought 13 people with guns and knives...while not taking cover and them surrounding them and do so without getting touched once? None. SO from now on...when you people make these threads......make sure its the shield team thats stacked with 4 or 5 people not the arrow team

Now with that said.....dinah and black siren >>>>>>>>>>>> may and ward. And Blackstar just beat dinahs face in

So once again.....team arrow stomps because mcu fans have a hard time accepting facts...and just make a thread they actually have a chance at winning.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 anthp2000  Moderator

but Agents win tho

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anubisdagod:

And Blackstar just beat dinahs face in

To be fair, that's an older Dinah and we have no idea how good she is. Age can take a toll.

No Caption Provided

I mean c'mon, gray-ass hair, bags under her eyes, a slightly less wrinkled than future Roy forehead.

I'm not saying neither Blackstar nor future Dinah are unskilled, I just think we can't exactly gauge them yet.

Not commenting on the battle itself.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c917f846ef0b
deactivated-5c917f846ef0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ward's lip in that image though

Anubisdagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

but Agents win tho

Well considering you think natasha tanks blows from hulk and is stronger than steve rogers there isnt many people you dont think shield agents lose against

let me know when you come back to reality well get food.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 anthp2000  Moderator
Anubisdagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anubisdagod:

And Blackstar just beat dinahs face in

To be fair, that's an older Dinah and we have no idea how good she is. Age can take a toll.

No Caption Provided

I mean c'mon, gray-ass hair, bags under her eyes, a slightly less wrinkled than future Roy forehead.

I'm not saying neither Blackstar nor future Dinah are unskilled, I just think we can't exactly gauge them yet.

Not commenting on the battle itself.

she was as limber as ever and id still tap that old ass

Anubisdagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anubisdagod: R u salty about Ward's lip my boi

what lip? he has a mouth that looks like two worms f*cking

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 anthp2000  Moderator

LMAO that was amazing

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Well, this thread went off topic real fast

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Agents.

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NO one from shield can take anyone from arrow.

Curtis > Bobbi confirmed.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Agents win with moderate difficulty

Rustlingjimmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Anubisdagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anubisdagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jsdoctor said:
@anubisdagod said:

NO one from shield can take anyone from arrow.

Curtis > Bobbi confirmed.

Curtis being written off arrow Monday was the happiest tv experience of my life

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:

Agents.

@geekryan said:

No Caption Provided

You are either new here, or a complete troll, based on your comments and arguments.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cae4704c27f5
deactivated-5cae4704c27f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: He's an idiot who's been here for years, spamming troll PM's and saying CW wins every thread, doesn't have respect and whines about how shit his life is, don't bother with him.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: He's an idiot who's been here for years, spamming troll PM's and saying CW wins every thread, doesn't have respect and whines about how shit his life is, don't bother with him.

Good to know. Thanks

Anubisdagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Anubisdagod

@geekryan said:
@anubisdagod said:
@subline said:

Agents.

@geekryan said:

No Caption Provided

You are either new here, or a complete troll, based on your comments and arguments.

Ive been here since 2006 so....here longer than every single user who still bothers coming to battles.

Nice rebuttal....no feats...no counter argument....you must be a moron

Can May fight bullet timers, who have defeated people who tank bullets and explosions? Oh no shes th girl who struggles with lmds, ramorath and kree who can be shot and stabbed to death. Gee can Ward fight 8 people at once? Oh no hes the dork who got stomped by 5 guards stated to not have special agent training. Can May or ward dodge bullets? Well dinah can and fights people who can. Can may or ward throw an arrow so hard it goes through body armor and kills a man? Dinah has. Can May take on 6 men at once with machine guns opening fire on her? Dinah can. So when you come back come back with an argument instead of the typical may beat ward....ward beat bobbi abc logic circle jerk bs. Have a nice night

@jacensolo77 said:

Im the idiot yet youre the one who thinks nolan batman can beat 90% of all live action fighters. Im the troll yet youre RR79 aka randomsid whos been banned like 80 times. Shut your mouth and know your role. And why you telling someone not to bother with me when youre on discord and cv begging me to respond to your arguments?

Glavene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agents take it pretty comfortably, even 2vs3 they are league above in terms of skill.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

Do you not know of the infamous Ta er al Asfar?

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agents. Flat out better

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anubisdagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Anubisdagod

Agents. Flat out better

THEN PROVE IT OR STFU

@subline said:

@anubisdagod: Arguments > Feats.

I cant tell if youre serious or not because anthp magister and angeljax have literally said this

Anubisdagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glavene said:

Agents take it pretty comfortably, even 2vs3 they are league above in terms of skill.

Jesus christ

which shield agent dodged bullets? Which shield agent deflected arrows? Which shield agent fought someone who can tank bombs bullets, go blur speed and punch through bomb proof reinforced titanium 4 ft thick?

If the answer is none then be quiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:

I cant tell if youre serious or not because anthp magister and angeljax have literally said this

Well, they were right then. Your point?

Anubisdagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:
@anubisdagod said:
@subline said:

Well, they were right then. Your point?

The point being not only were they not right theyre breaking the rules by even saying something so stupid. So i suggest you and your pals actually read the forum rules next time you want to NOT debate here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When looking at feats, be objective. Do critical analysis and unravel the context behind the feats;

You need to take your own advice bro.

Anubisdagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Anubisdagod

@subline said:

When looking at feats, be objective. Do critical analysis and unravel the context behind the feats;

You need to take your own advice bro.

Roy harper takes on mirakuru.....catches arrows...can fight league.. Which centipede soldier tanks bullets? Which lmd can tank bullet? None. Which kree? None. Which shield agent fights being with blur speed? None. Mac tried was kod. Which shield agent can fight someone who tanks bullets? None. Which shield agent can dodge bullets? Which shield agent has fought 13 people with guns and knives...while not taking cover and them surrounding them and do so without getting touched once? None. SO from now on...when you people make these threads......make sure its the shield team thats stacked with 4 or 5 people not the arrow team

I do I suggest you stfu and spare me like you havent heard my arguments before. And your so called arguments consist of may beat ward....ward beat bobbi....bobbi beat may....may beat sky...sky beat 33......one giant circle jerk no feats...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The point being not only were they not right theyre breaking the rules by even saying something so stupid. So i suggest you and your pals actually read the forum rules next time you want to NOT debate here

There's no point in posting feats if you can't say why the character wins. The feats should just be like evidence to back up your arguments.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do I suggest you stfu and spare me like you havent heard my arguments before. And your so called arguments consist of may beat ward....ward beat bobbi....bobbi beat may....may beat sky...sky beat 33......one giant circle jerk no feats...

Nah, this is like one of the only times I've backed the Agents. I agree they suck, but Blackstar / Black Siren / Dinah just suck even worse.

Anubisdagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Anubisdagod

@subline said:
@anubisdagod said:

There's no point in posting feats if you can't say why the character wins. The feats should just be like evidence to back up your arguments.

LMFAO. Once again stfu. Thats literally the dumbest thing ive read all week. Ive sat here and read arguments with people saying Frank can beat oliver. Ive read how people think Ward is stronger than people who dent steel. Ive read how may is faster than people who dodge bullets and heat vision. You think they posted speed feats? Strength feats? Arguments from people like you are just made up bs. Like your buddy magister lying saying shield agents took on 55 people at once. Think he showed that? Like your pals lying saying May can crack titanium on adrenaline think he showed that? Arguments from you and your pals amount to nothing more than made up bs....aka wanking.

I dont need to make an argument when i can show oliver queen killing 14 people taking no cover and may getting stomped by 4 when she has 4 people helping her. I dont need to make an argument when i show oliver dodging bullets and tagging speedsters and people like loki and steve rogers are frozen still. People....including you...make arguments based on nothing. May can beat oliver cus she beat a kree. So does that mean arrow cant beat a kree? They were shot dead. they were stabbed...they were kod by humans? You cant debate....so dont lecture me on debating. Period

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMFAO. Once again stfu. Thats literally the dumbest thing ive read all week. Ive sat here and read arguments with people saying Frank can beat oliver. Ive read how people think Ward is stronger than people who dent steel. Ive read how may is faster than people who dodge bullets and heat vision. You think they posted speed feats? Strength feats? Arguments from people like you are just made up bs. Like your buddy magister lying saying shield agents took on 55 people at once. Think he showed that? Like your pals lying saying May can crack titanium on adrenaline think he showed that? Arguments from you and your pals amount to nothing more than made up bs....aka wanking.

Can you please follow the battle forum rules.

No Caption Provided

Anubisdagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Anubisdagod

@subline said:
@anubisdagod said:

Nah, this is like one of the only times I've backed the Agents. I agree they suck, but Blackstar / Black Siren / Dinah just suck even worse.

Its not about who you back its the fact that you suck at debating.

Dinah sucks then why can she keep up with diggle? Why can dinah fight 6 men shooting at her but may cant? Why can dinah dodge bullets but bobbi and may cant? Why can dinah fight league level fighters like longbow hunters if she sucks? Again......this is why feats>>>>>moronic arguments like yours

@subline said:

Can you please follow the battle forum rules.

No Caption Provided

again been here since 2006.....i know the rules...AND YOU took this off topic AND YOU would have been slapped with a warning had it been reported. SO YOU stfu and debate the topic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anubisdagod:

Said the dude who's never won a CaV.

Dinah sucks then why can she keep up with diggle? Why can dinah fight 6 men shooting at her but may cant? Why can dinah dodge bullets but bobbi and may cant? Why can dinah fight league level fighters like longbow hunters if she sucks? Again......this is why feats>>>>>moronic arguments like yours

Post these feats and maybe I'll take you seriously.

Osiris_DaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Osiris_DaGod

@subline said:

@anubisdagod:

Said the dude who's never won a CaV.

Post these feats and maybe I'll take you seriously.

No says the guy who would rather watch his father murdered than cav anyone from here. Youre all garbage. Wait didnt i throw you a bone and cav you once? Werent you the one who didnt reply? LOL foh. Sack of grabage

take me seriously? If you dont take me seriously stop begging me to rejoin your discord and stop begging me for feats so you can cav people knowing you dont know anything.

No how about you stfu and go watch the show and get your own feats. Since in your mind arguments >>>> feats. my post should have been good enough