HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@hulkbusterx9 said:
@psy-scarlet said:

@hulkbusterx9: Listen here May is way faster then Davos and has a knife that can potentially one shot him please stop being annoying

Danny bullet timed, and Davos kept up with him.

Both Quake and Danny's bullet timing feats are questionable. Quake didn't really move, she just activated her powers. It's difficult to gauge.

With Danny, they made it a big deal that he charged himself up with chi beforehand. So that calls the validity of it in pure h2h into question.

There is nothing to actually prove that he charged himself up. Just because it is a possibility, doesn't mean he did. Therefore, we can use Danny's bullet timing feat.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc073360931e
deactivated-5cc073360931e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister: Then May takes Davos down without any question (BTW thanks for letting me know it's my first time on Comic vine and I can already see I am going to argue with a lot of people here)

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@hulkbusterx9: It's just telling to me that:

a) they specifically chose to have him charge up chi beforehand; watch the scene, he raises the pistols and charges up the Iron Fist(s)

and

b) he has no other clear cut bullet timing feats with less doubt placed on them

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister: Then May takes Davos down without any question (BTW thanks for letting me know it's my first time on Comic vine and I can already see I am going to argue with a lot of people here)

May gets demolished. He is faster, comparative in skill.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9: You know what am very sleepy and I am not going to stay up and try and convince some random person that Daisy bullet timed ( If you don't know go check her Respect thread out period)You're only one person in the world with that type of opinion seriously girl bye

She didn't bullet time. Yeah, go to sleep, it's past your bedtime.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9: It's just telling to me that:

a) they specifically chose to have him charge up chi beforehand; watch the scene, he raises the pistols and charges up the Iron Fist(s)

and

b) he has no other clear cut bullet timing feats with less doubt placed on them

Thanks.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psy-scarlet: @hulkbusterx9: No need to be rude to each other...

At the end of the day, these debates really have no bearing on how cool or skilled these characters are outside of ComicVine.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psy-scarlet: @hulkbusterx9: No need to be rude to each other...

At the end of the day, these debates really have no bearing on how cool or skilled these characters are outside of ComicVine.

Eh, your right.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9: What do you think of my analysis on the previous page? I doubt it changed your opinion, but still.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister: idk why, but every time I see your profile picture, I laugh.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9: What do you think of my analysis on the previous page? I doubt it changed your opinion, but still.

It was great.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Paytience

@subline: Danny isn't more "skilled" at all, and he has been tagged in every fight he has ever been in. Including against rando mercs that May effortlessly steams. Danny struggled against two yakuza...Daisy steamed two Yakuza who had guns her, and she did it in like 5 seconds with two broken arms. May one handed clowned Daisy. Danny fought ninja? May fought superhuman galactic ninjas who can see in the dark and have knives grafted to their arms, and she struggled not at all.

Danny struggled against DD? Word...DD with armor and weapons struggled with bikers...the exact same bikers that were introduced as 1/4 episode nothings on agents of shield.

Your definition of "more skilled" seems to be translated into he knows kung fu. Which is laughable considering Kung Fu is useless against other styles...even in the IF they struggle, and May is demonstrably better at it anyway. Considering her Chi Sao/silat empty hand can stand up to super humans whereas Danny's and Davos' collapse against normal humans. This is important since the effectivness of chi sao is defined by the power differential it can overcome. His techincals ar ebetter? Not considering May's outside kick to white crane recovery vs Giyera. Fundamentals? Not according to the follow up attack where she uses the same outside crescent to bait Giyera's counter and set him up for the center line blitz which she opened up with her empty hand silat.

May shit's all over Danny and the entire netflix roster in term sof "skill", in terms of feats, and they couldn't touch her rogue's/fodder list in the ass with handful of salt.

You'r ethe only one wanking, here.

@hulkbusterx9: Why is that even considered impressive? He lost, had to be saved byhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s-ETmkSjNMc Luke, and they had no intention of hurting him in the first place.

The agents flat out play in a higher tier.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea Davos wins here the only reason Danny did so well against him without Chi is because Danny has trained with Davos for years knows his fightstyle has already beaten him before he trained specifically to be able to do that in that situation.

Throw May in there with him randomly and you seriously expect her to not get tagged once? Even if you put her on a whole other skill level to him which she's not that much above him, I'm pretty sure she's been tagged by unenhanced people with lesser skill so he will obviously tag her and once he does it's over. He's also got pretty much no morals and she does so that also makes a difference. He could also punch the floor if he wants people seem to be forgetting that.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By HulkBusterx9

@psy-scarlet said:

@hulkbusterx9: I am a 24 year old woman I don't have a bed time sweaty so please don't tell me anything

Then why are you on a website about comic books, don't you have a college essay to be writing or something?

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Davos

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is basically asking "Can May replicate what Danny did against Davos w/ the injection".

The answer is yes.

Absolutely this.

May, with knowledge of the fist can just do what Danny did

The Iron Fist getting neutralized by a simple arm grab
The Iron Fist getting neutralized by a simple arm grab

But since this is a Tonymartial post, the OP doesn't specify knowledge, and a lot of people who commented in the thread have a distaste for the agents, I can only assume that this thread was created specifically for Davos to murder May. (Though she'd beat him in any other fair scenario)

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc073360931e
deactivated-5cc073360931e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9: Darling I have finished with college and BTW for your information I am a nurse (Is there a problem that a woman is on a site about comic books ???)

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9: Darling I have finished with college and BTW for your information I am a nurse (Is there a problem that a woman is on a site about comic books ???)

Lol go to sleep already. LOL why are you bringing gender into this? I never even insinuated you being a woman was a problem, get over your self, you self absorbed feminist.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: Eh, it's only a couple of people who just blindly dislike to be fair. Fair amount of people who backed Davos at-least gave sound reasoning and supported claims, can't fault them for that.

Also "But since this is a Tonymartial post, the OP doesn't specify knowledge" LMAO

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 anthp2000  Moderator

> Tonymartial thread
> detail

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Paytience

@thorthunder98: It's isn't about her not getting tagged. It's about her hurting him more and first and neutralizing his style more effectively then he can counter hers. May closes, crowds him, and beats his ass.

The more she hurts him and the earlier, the better, and she is likely to deal the first significant damage.

People are arguing the iron fist being a game a changer as if the agents don't specifically fight against powered individuals. She knows how to watch out for abilities, and the ability is basically just enhancing his strikes, and she certainly knows how to counter someone trying to hit her. The bottom line is that the fist at the end of the day is just an added advantage, mot a force multiplier. It has been shown time and again that it doesn't help nearly as much against an already superior fighter or stylist.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psy-scarlet: @hulkbusterx9: Psst...the correct answer is "of kors thurs a prolem. Wimminz kent reads."

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: Danny isn't more "skilled" at all, and he has been tagged in every fight he has ever been in. Including against rando mercs that May effortlessly steams. Danny struggled against two yakuza...Daisy steamed two Yakuza who had guns her, and she did it in like 5 seconds with two broken arms. May one handed clowned Daisy. Danny fought ninja? May fought superhuman galactic ninjas who can see in the dark and have knives grafted to their arms, and she struggled not at all.

Danny struggled against DD? Word...DD with armor and weapons struggled with bikers...the exact same bikers that were introduced as 1/4 episode nothings on agents of shield.

Your definition of "more skilled" seems to be translated into he knows kung fu. Which is laughable considering Kung Fu is useless against other styles...even in the IF they struggle, and May is demonstrably better at it anyway. Considering her Chi Sao/silat empty hand can stand up to super humans whereas Danny's and Davos' collapse against normal humans. This is important since the effectivness of chi sao is defined by the power differential it can overcome. His techincals ar ebetter? Not considering May's outside kick to white crane recovery vs Giyera. Fundamentals? Not according to the follow up attack where she uses the same outside crescent to bait Giyera's counter and set him up for the center line blitz which she opened up with her empty hand silat.

May shit's all over Danny and the entire netflix roster in term sof "skill", in terms of feats, and they couldn't touch her rogue's/fodder list in the ass with handful of salt.

You'r ethe only one wanking, here.

@hulkbusterx9: Why is that even considered impressive? He lost, had to be saved byhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s-ETmkSjNMc Luke, and they had no intention of hurting him in the first place.

The agents flat out play in a higher tier.

This post changed my life, thank you. I was pro Davos, but now i'm pro May

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: Who would you say is more skilled, Black Sky, or Captain America???

Avatar image for deactivated-5c917f846ef0b
deactivated-5c917f846ef0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is 2 much lol

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By HulkBusterx9
Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Alavanka

I was undecided on this, but Paytience's part about how kung fu is useless but May's got better wing chun anyways made me laugh so hard. I think he won this thread guys. May wins.

Avatar image for spiderfan130666
SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Davos. Everyone here is downplaying his feats and Danny's but in Iron Fist season 2, the choreography was elevated immensely.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Paytience

@spiderfan130666: The "choreography" was also against highschool students...

...and triads who barely registered as fodder to the agents.

***I mistyped earlier when I said Yakuza. I meant to say triads. My bad.

It's a significant difference...as Nobu's yakuza were SIGNIFICANTLY better than the triads on either show. In fact, I think there was some backlore connecting Scarlotti and his men with the Yakuza, which would be consistent with them being better than average fodder...but don't quote me on that. It could very well of been something from comics that I am mixing up with tie ins. But Ill look into it.

Even without that connection, imo Nobu was probably the best of the hand.

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience:

Even without that connection, imo Nobu was probably the best of the hand.

Regardless, the Hatchet men were impressive enough.

Either way, Davos is too skilled with the Iron Fist to be defeated. May would at least need a wire and a needle like Typhoid Mary.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Paytience

@spiderfan130666: No they weren't. The hatchet men were literally nobodies that happened to carry hatchets. The didn't even have control of their own block, and there is nothng to suggest they had any sort of training whatsoever.

Ooohhh...they chop people up. So what. That doesn't make them good, and they weren't. They also were not as far as I know, triad. I was referring the season 2 ep 1 fight, I believe, where Colleen almost got beat up by the HS kids in the kitchen and Danny fought two triads.

The agents started out by steamrolling the best in the world, and have moved up to steamrolling the best in the galaxy. Trying to compare their tiers is like comparing the UH Warriors to the New England Patriots.

Sure...1 or 2 of the Netflix rogues are impressive enough for the pros, but most are on the college bench in comparison.

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience:

No they weren't. The hatchet men were literally nobodies that happened to carry hatchets. The didn't even have control of their own block, and there is nothng to suggest they had any sort of training whatsoever.

There is plenty. Judging by the fact that the Hand was the reason they didn't have control of their block. Even after Danny helped them take it back, they were still vulnerable. The Golden Tigers had some skilled members, notably Chen Wu, who was able to match and nearly defeat Colleen in combat. Davois made that dude his bitch

Ooohhh...they chop people up. So what. That doesn't make them good, and they weren't.

Yeah, and yet I never said that was what made them good and they were good. The Hand are better, but that does not make them meaningless fodder.

With Danny's help, the Yangsi Gonshi were able retake the Pier that the Hand stole from them. Clearly, there is some credit done.

They also were not as far as I know, triad. I was referring the season 2 ep 1 fight, I believe, where Colleen almost got beat up by the HS kids in the kitchen and Danny fought two triads.

They were Triad, silly. Danny literally described them as much.

The agents started out by steamrolling the best in the world, and have moved up to steamrolling the best in the galaxy.

The Kree being from other worlds doesn't make it impressive. The only factors are enhanced strength and durability.

Trying to compare their tiers is like comparing the UH Warriors to the New England Patriots.

No it isn't. The Kree have no one notable.

Sure...1 or 2 of the Netflix rogues are impressive enough for the pros, but most are on the college bench in comparison.

Whatever. May doesn't have the skills necessary to combat Davos and defeat him, not without the right equipment. A knife is not going to be enough.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: Could you please explain why Captain America is more skilled than Black Sky so I can use it in future debates please?