#301 Posted by lubub55 (9783 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:

Sam has utilized disguises just as effectively as 47.

I don't think he has. The only time I ever remember him using a disguise was to infiltrate Sadid's camp, where he wore a mask to cover his face amidst a load of mercenaries who didn't really know each other too well. 47 can disguise himself without masks for jobs where there is only one person in a building doing that role who most people there know, and can disguise as select people without being spotted.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#302 Edited by Ready_4_Madness (9733 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: https://youtu.be/Egg42aVlLz0

https://youtu.be/c0HyP-txy7M

I highly doubt he uses disguises as good as Agent 47, regardless Agent 47 can kill his target many ways just by improvising.

#303 Posted by ZBeast (437 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness: Took my time to reply, not that much into the vine. Anyway, you can't just asspull trailers as if they were canon part of the plot. And no, 47 takes on easier and more accessible targets why more support and assistance. Sam can even clear most of his missions without weapons, unlike 47 who heavily relies on them. He is a chameleon, Sam is a fucking ghost. Sucks how some people here call themselves debaters when all they do is choose their favorite "for reasons" (not you tho). Gosh this is kinda boring.

#304 Posted by lubub55 (9783 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, 47 is just too superhuman to lose fights like this.

#305 Posted by lubub55 (9783 posts) - - Show Bio

Surprisingly, the new HITMAN game actually gives 47 some great new feats. He can completely ignore being shot with bullets like it didn't happen.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#306 Edited by AllStarSuperman (40650 posts) - - Show Bio

@lubub55 said:

Surprisingly, the new HITMAN game actually gives 47 some great new feats. He can completely ignore being shot with bullets like it didn't happen.

Hardy Harr Harr

#307 Posted by lubub55 (9783 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: I'm dead serious. If you get shot in game, security guards will say, "He must be on some kind of drug. He didn't even feel that. I'm sure I hit him!" Or something along those lines.

#308 Posted by AllStarSuperman (40650 posts) - - Show Bio

I highly doubt he uses disguises as good as Agent 47

@lubub55 said:

I don't think he has. The only time I ever remember him using a disguise was to infiltrate Sadid's camp, where he wore a mask to cover his face amidst a load of mercenaries who didn't really know each other too well. 47 can disguise himself without masks for jobs where there is only one person in a building doing that role who most people there know, and can disguise as select people without being spotted.

No. Fisher has done exactly the same. In the first game he infiltrated the CIA just by walking through the front door and right through security. In Blacklist he used a random military uniform to purposely get held hostage by Sadiq - but to do it without letting him know he was Sam Fisher. In the big ending of Double Agent - the entire city of New York is flooded with police - SWAT - National Guard - and Third Echelon Splinter Cells - all of them looking for a rogue Sam Fisher. Yet Sam is able to take out a SWAT guy and take his suit and despite being hunted by literally everybody he's still able to sneak aboard the remaining members of the JBA's boat and stop the last nuclear bomb from going off.

Now there's the fact that the WHOLE game of Double Agent was Sam Fisher using an undercover disguise..........

#309 Posted by AllStarSuperman (40650 posts) - - Show Bio

@lubub55 said:

@allstarsuperman: I'm dead serious. If you get shot in game, security guards will say, "He must be on some kind of drug. He didn't even feel that. I'm sure I hit him!" Or something along those lines.

Tell that to the random police chief from Hitman Contracts......

#310 Posted by lubub55 (9783 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:I don't think Sam posing as members of large groups really compares to 47 being able to not just do that, but to pose as specific people and fool even people close to them without masks and whilst holding conversations. He can pose as members of the Secret Service and can even go on-stage and on a catwalk dressed as a world-famous fashion model who everyone recognises without being spotted. They aren't even close in this regard, I don't think.

@lubub55 said:

Tell that to the random police chief from Hitman Contracts......

Let's not act as if there's no context to the scene.

#311 Posted by lubub55 (9783 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#312 Posted by Rac95 (1377 posts) - - Show Bio

I think 47 can blend in better than Sam Fisher,he is superior in the use of disguises, whilst Sam is superior with using his terrain. Fisher is also more specialized on infiltration and has IMO the better equipment. I think Sam would take it

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#313 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (9733 posts) - - Show Bio

Still 47