Agent 47 VS Sam Fisher

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

SAMMYBOY.

Beating up crapton of super spies >>>>>>>>>>> killing random mafia members.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#252  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Yeah...after playing all the SC games, some multiple times, reading this whole thread, especially @Tparks massive post, Fisher seems to win this easily. 47 needs some actual feats posted, rather then just relying on "he's superhuman".

sniper47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay let's end this fact based!

Sam attended a military boarding school after the death of his parents when he was young and that he majored in Political Science while at the U.S Naval Academy

Agent 47 is a genetically-enhanced clone and the culmination of decades of secret research into gene augmentation. Agent 47 was also trained from birth and is an expert in weapons, hand-to-hand combat, even swords and knifes. Agent 47 was trained to use anything as a weapon i.e. Agent 47 can throw a knife, sword, screwdriver solid into the middle of one persons head.

At the age Sam went to military boarding school, Agent 47 already killed one of his "friends" and made it look like an accident!

Sam have better equipment i.e. his Multi-Vision Goggles.

GET THIS IN YOUR MIND: Agent 47 is GENETICALLY-ENHANCED because of that he is stronger, faster, better vision, better hearing!

Agent 47 was trained for one and only one purpose: To Kill.

Sam was a normal child, his father worked undercover in Moscow during the Cold War and both his parents died (well done Fisher family)

Skip the BS ("Sam is faster"), he's NOT, yeah Sam can jump fast over a table and yeah Sam can aim fast, Agent 47 doesn't aim down sight. He uses 2 silenced Silverballer where he can kill 2 people at the exact moment where as Sam will have to aim. At that point Agent 47 already put a bullet through his head.

Let's say Sam is faster and got the CEO out safe to a limo or helicopter (Sam is going through the roof and he gets the target out before Agent 47 reaches the target), Agent 47 would have already calculated all the possible outcomes and have a plan for every outcome (Watch Hitman movie from 2007). Again, Agent 47 is GENETICALLY-ENHANCED he thinks 100 times faster and more efficient than Sam.

Both Agent 47 and Sam can stay very calm in almost any situation.

Sam does have better equipment which he can use to his advantage i.e. sticky cameras. The fact that the building is in Japan (Because of Agent 47's size he would be easier to spot) will make it a lot easier for Sam to spot Agent 47 but not confirm that it is Agent 47 because Agent 47 is the best at disguising himself.

In this situation Agent 47 will have a huge disadvantage because Sam is going in through the roof and Agent 47 through the front door. Again Agent 47 can disguise himself to get past security which will take some time while it can also take time to get through the roof, but Sam is very fast and silent while going through the roof and should be able to get to the conference room faster.

There was not specified how many levels the building is so assuming it's 8, Agent 47 will get to the conference room way faster than Sam since he can just walk past security where as Sam have to go silent and undetected which will take a lot longer in an 8 level building. Assuming it's a 3 level building which I highly doubt because it's a Japanese corporation Sam should get to the conference room faster.

If Agent 47 and Sam detect each other Agent 47 will win a Gun/Hand fight since Agent 47 can use almost anything as a weapon especially civilians since Agent 47 will kill them without thinking twice and Sam Fisher will mostly try to save civilians and at that stage security should have arrived at their fight. Agent 47 will be able to handle the security and Sam at the same time while Sam will have to focus on one. If they would get into a weapon fight Agent 47 would have the advantage since he don't have to protect anyone and it would be a lot harder for Sam to save himself and the CEO at the same time.

If Sam manage to escape with the CEO and Sam have a helicopter waiting Agent 47 would most probably plant a bomb on the helicopter or Agent 47 would have killed the Pilot and disguise himself as the pilot either way, Agent 47 wins. There is no possible outcome where Sam will kill Agent 47 or where Sam will successfully escape with the CEO

(Please forgive my bad English)

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Sam.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agent 47 gets wanked way too much based on descriptions that he's "enhanced", and not on what he's actually done. If you compare what him and Sam have done, and what Sam can do, like being trained how to dodge bullets, then it's not even a real comparison. Sam wins.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

47 wins without issue.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

I'll go with Sam. Superior tactician and armor

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam stealth kills 47

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have played the Hitman games except for Absolution, I see no reason why Fisher wouldn't win.

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam stomps

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

I have played the Hitman games except for Absolution, I see no reason why Fisher wouldn't win.

I've played Absolution and I agree with you

ClassicKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Sam exceeds 47 in skill. 47 relies on stealth too much. He's good at sniping and stuff, but Sam is way better in close quarters combat and h2h. Also, Sam has better equipment compared to 47.

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By Drk045

Lol What a mismatch. Sam Curbstomps.

He Has gunned down hordes of enemies from Insurgents to swat to spec ops through his career in actual firefights.47 has issues with Security goons with machine pistols.

Of course this is apart from the fact that sam has him heavily beat in stealth and puts a bullet into his brain long before he even needs to Curbstomp 47 in a fight.

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Agent 47 FTW.

Cooldudeachyut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agent 47 will be successful in taking down the CEO but won't survive a fight with Sam later. He's got the much better gear to nullify any attempt of stealth attack, easily incapacitate him or kill him from range. He's also more skilled in H2H fighting knowing Krav Maga(although 47 is no slouch in H2H too) and is deadly with a knife. He can also be hanging from pipes or ledges and still perfectly headshot 47 at a considerable distance with his trusty Five-Seven.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I find that Agent 47 is often severely underrated on here due to most of his feats pre-Absolution being shown through gameplay, rather than cutscenes. If we are going purely by cutscenes, Absolution 47 would be the best version of 47, but we know for a fact that this is wrong and Absolution is after his prime. I haven't read the Splinter Cell novels, but I have played all the games and based on those I'd give 47 a definitive victory.

Unarmed

47 has a definitive edge in H2H skill.

Loading Video...

47 defeated the Saints after being ambushed whilst unprepared for them, and took many of them out with nothing but his bare hands whilst they were armed. This isn't even his best H2H showing.

Loading Video...

This is Agent 47's best unarmed feat. He manages to beat Sanchez, a 7'6" 440lbs professional wrestler who was injected with a Super Soldier Serum which doubled his muscle capacity, in less than 30 seconds without getting touched once.

Bear in mind that both of those feats happened when he was 50, meaning past his prime.

Combat skill

This is another area where 47 outclasses Sam. Sam doesn't have any shootout feats against impressive opponents that I'm aware of, whilst 47 does.

Loading Video...

Agent 47 kills 11 48 clones at once. These were made to be genetically superior to 47, as well as being trained as assassins. Beating just one of them would be an impressive feat for him, but he beat 11 people all genetically superior to him who were also well trained. In the games Sam has never even beaten 11 fodder enemies at once in a straight shootout that I can recall, let alone enemies of this caliber.

Loading Video...

Here 47 wakes up after being drugged and still manages to get out of his coffin and kill the 9 FBI agents surrounding him with minimal difficulty.

After these two categories, I think it is safe to say 47 has a definitive edge in pure combat. I have more to add to this, but I will do so at a later date.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People on this thread seem to think that 47 will walk into the building wearing a sign which labels him the assassin. Sam has done nothing to show that he can locate an assassin with an unknown appearance. There won't be any sort of fight going on here.

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55: Nice. Perhaps you do have knowledge on agent 47

Time_and_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agent 47 wins this easily.

ClassicKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55 said:

People on this thread seem to think that 47 will walk into the building wearing a sign which labels him the assassin. Sam has done nothing to show that he can locate an assassin with an unknown appearance. There won't be any sort of fight going on here.

Exactly......how would Sam possibly know whether a bald guy in a tuxedo is 47? Oh and 47 would definately know the opposite cause....you know how many people enter a CEO's building with a BIG gun on their backs and night vision gear on their heads.

P.S Hitman knows how to disguise.

ridd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

47 completes his objective(as always) and maybe avoids Sam.

So Sam fails both of his objectives.

47 is a master of disguise. He will find a way to kill the CEO like poison him or disguise as one of his bodyguards and also he is knows that some agency is taking down the agents so he will be extra aware.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. Did the new Hitman game give 47 any good feats?

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By Wewlad80

Wow a 6 Page Mismatch ?

Sam Stomps anything that even thinks about getting in his way from 47's Verse.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By Wewlad80

@ready_4_madness said:

@wewlad80: naa 47 is just way better than Sam strategically. His Assassination IQ is what makes what he's doing look easy.

47 Does Almost nothing Strategically, If anything hes a master of Combat Improvisation.

The ISA are just so damn good at planning Assassinations that it appears that way.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Close matchup but 47 should win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam Fisher.....even if he didn't get an E3 announcement......

AckRecky7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam Fisher.....even if he didn't get an E3 announcement......

No, that's because he's hidden in the shadows. He can right now take out 47 and we wouldn't even know it.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam every single time.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop using Instinct like it's a superpower....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agent 47 is superhuman so he wins.

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By Wewlad80

@lubub55 said:

Agent 47 is superhuman so he wins.

Not in Sam's verse.

In his verse Sub-PeakHuman Pilots can tank 100s of G forces for extended periods of time without even being impaired in the slightest, Armed Drones are just as common as armed Trucks, Soldiers in exosuits can kill a person in one strike, Special Forces utilize advanced Stealth Camo giving them nigh-Invisibility, And yet Sam is still at the absolute top of this world.

In his verse Splinter Cell's from both Russian and American/Private factions can down half a dozen Adversaries in mere seconds and Dodge Bullets. Sam went through the white house which was being guarded by 20+ of these Splinter Cells from his own faction all decked out in Stealth Suits and the latest Technology in Sonar vision,Infared, and X-Ray detection, These Splinter Cells were also backed up by Dozens more Fodder Mercs/3rd echelon Soldiers Also heavily armed. None of this Stopped Sam from slaughtering them and Carrying out his assassination in the oval office.

47 doesnt stand a chance in hell and his "Enhanced" Status means absolutely nothing to Fisher while he puts a bullet through 47's brain.

ZBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By ZBeast
ZBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: Hitman involves way less hiding than Splinter Cell and way more gameplay mechanics. Just saying.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agent 47.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: Sam has utilized disguises just as effectively as 47.

I really need to get around to the SC novels though....