Agent 47 vs John wick

• 87 results
#51 Edited by Kyoji (547 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: Could end a million different ways lol.

R2: In all the games point shooting makes it seem like 47 can waste an entire room of swat soldiers in like 2 seconds so i mean i don’t see why he’d have a problem with one guy.

R3: 47 is basically not human lol

#52 Posted by SanoHibiki (3491 posts) - - Show Bio

Wick

50/50

#53 Edited by dajhonmccloud (3034 posts) - - Show Bio

#54 Posted by Apocofist (3028 posts) - - Show Bio
#55 Posted by dajhonmccloud (3034 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by Apocofist (3028 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by The_Magister (15194 posts) - - Show Bio

47 should win h2h. Not sure about who is better with guns.

#58 Posted by SocaJunkie (9597 posts) - - Show Bio

47 is just better.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
#59 Posted by deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084 (12991 posts) - - Show Bio
#60 Edited by afwasdwhaha (1 posts) - - Show Bio

it depends on which hitman are you talking about.if is the movie version 47,

round 1:47 easy win cuz john wick won't see it coming.

round 2:47 probably lose cuz he is not that good in the movie when with guns.(of course in the movie,not the game.)

round 3:john wick probably get ass kicked by 47 due to 47's non human reaction time.

-----------------------------

BUT,IF IS GAME VERSION of 47.John wick is going to lose.

47 never miss his shot if he got one chance.john wick can't do that.john wick miss when is very hard to hit.47 can shot people even when he got 0.5sec to shot his head.

47 non-human reaction time isn't something john wick can deal with.47 would have kicked his ass when he started to melee with 47.

and the final thing changes everything.In game 47 got instinct.47 can see him through walls and shot him.

#61 Posted by MudHole (126 posts) - - Show Bio

Hitman all rounds.

#62 Posted by DodgeRamJonno (12 posts) - - Show Bio

47 beats wick after a moderately timely fight. Wick got shot a lot and injured by his foes. 47 almost never takes a hit. (Unless you're a bad Hitman 47 player lol)

#63 Posted by ourmanuel (13630 posts) - - Show Bio

47 stomps unless you’re trash at the games

#64 Posted by Mee09 (6137 posts) - - Show Bio

47 still wins every round.

Avatar image for hoboswagginssidekick
#65 Posted by HoboSwagginsSidekick (447 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#66 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (18700 posts) - - Show Bio

John Wick doesn’t want that smoke.

#67 Posted by Risk0608 (348 posts) - - Show Bio

47 should take the first two rounds for sure. He's simply far more accurate with a pistol, has superhuman senses which include perception and also has enhanced level physical stats. Also has much better reflexes, able to dodge bullets and shoot henchman dead despite them having shot first. He's tagged clones who should be faster and stronger than him.

As for Hand to Hand, it should be closer. But here's what 47 can really do which edges him out in my opinion.

Start at 1:05

Loading Video...
#68 Posted by GLCorps (147 posts) - - Show Bio

47. He is literaly superior in every regard. The guy is nigh super human.

#69 Posted by rawsos (220 posts) - - Show Bio

@apocofist: Wick snapped a neck with a karate chop

#70 Posted by assemblesquad (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

After Chapter 3, Wick might take this. Dude was faster and more durable.

#71 Posted by Subline (9509 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent 47

John Wick

Agent 47

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#72 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43896 posts) - - Show Bio
#73 Posted by dajhonmccloud (3034 posts) - - Show Bio

Faster?

#74 Posted by assemblesquad (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: he pulled a ninja feat in the final fight where he vanished before Zero (Mark Dacascos) react and he was dodging sword and karambit knife strikes from ninjas.

#75 Posted by destinyman75 (15919 posts) - - Show Bio

47 might have a chance But I'm giving Wick the nod in all rounds

#76 Posted by darth_omega_47 (170 posts) - - Show Bio

So, most people here really think that a very good and talented normal human assassin can beat a genetically engineered human who has enhanced strength speed and durability who was trained to be the ultimate Hitman? Okay......keep dreaming.

#77 Posted by The_Magister (15194 posts) - - Show Bio
#78 Posted by SocaJunkie (9597 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_magister: Haven’t seen Parabellum yet.

I’d be surprised if I change my mind, 47 is just in another class.

#79 Posted by deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084 (12991 posts) - - Show Bio
#80 Posted by The_Magister (15194 posts) - - Show Bio

@lubub55: I think hand to hand is actually somewhat close, if we're talking just video games for 47.

jayc put it best in the Ward vs 47 thread:

"The only problem with 47 is that his opponents don't usually have feats, they are based on statements. He has slaughtered plenty of assassins who are referred to as some of the best in the world, and who do assassinations for governments, but that's hard to judge without real feats for them."

47 and Wick are similar in this respect, both face enemies with great accolades/implications but few feats of their own. Zero and his assassins in JW chapter 3 did take out numerous criminals though, to be fair.

IMO, both are beasts and it's pretty close

#81 Posted by deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084 (12991 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_magister: It's true that 47 doesn't really have a lot of feats unarmed against established opponents, but I think what he does have and the difficulty he usually has against generic mooks in comparison to John is enough to put H2H quite solidly in his favour, and his physicals are much greater which I think is important.

Loading Video...

For example I can't see Wick dealing with somebody of Sanchez's stature at all, let alone easily. If John were to win by some miracle, I think it would likely be after a fight lasting a few minutes and through his cunning rather than his raw skill. Sanchez is 7'6" and 440lbs, and was experimented on in order to nearly double his muscle capacity. That size and strength is in addition to his wrestling skill, which he uses frequently and IIRC was using even before he became enhanced.

This is the sort of thing we see Sanchez do against an inferior opponent. In addition, he backhands 47 off his feet if QTE events are failed which highlights the physical disparity between the two.
This is the sort of thing we see Sanchez do against an inferior opponent. In addition, he backhands 47 off his feet if QTE events are failed which highlights the physical disparity between the two.
Loading Video...

This one isn't really top end, but it highlights what I mean when I say 47 is much more effective than Wick in dealing with random mooks. Usually his skirmishes with fodder are much more lengthy and extended and leave him at least superficially damaged or worn out, even if he can take it easily. I can't really see him doing what was done in the trailer as effectively without any real trouble whatsoever. I don't think Wick is as skilled based on these, and I think you'll agree that 47 is much more physically capable. If not, I can show some stuff I don't think Wick is capable of.

And whilst I was impressed by John taking those guys on in the last film, it was his endurance and tenacity that stood out to me rather than his skill. I think they were portrayed as more skillful than him, but less tough and resourceful.

#82 Posted by zackg (1285 posts) - - Show Bio

R1 47

R2 47

R3 Wick because 47 is kinda lacking in the Hand to hand department

Avatar image for urmomisavirgin69
#83 Posted by urmomisavirgin69 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

John wick would win because hes keanu reeves and he has a fortnite skin while agent 47s bald ass doesnt have none of the shit john wick has + john wick has hair like a badass mf john wick literally killed a man with a BOOK and john wick has 3 good movies and agent 47 has 2 shit movies yall cant name one good agent 47 movie

#84 Posted by AotD (671 posts) - - Show Bio

Wick would doesn`t win any round against 47, his best chance is in round 2 simply because awareness of 47 presence somewhere nearby and be allowed to use gun in a such small place like building with many covers on it.

in a contract kill mission and h2h fight he has probably no chances against 47

#85 Posted by Eredin12 (1349 posts) - - Show Bio

47 stomps evrey round

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#87 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (18700 posts) - - Show Bio

47 would kill 2 John Wicks.