Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ultimate_Knight

Agent 47

From IO Interactive, Eidos Interactive, and Square Enix's
From IO Interactive, Eidos Interactive, and Square Enix's "Hitman" Game Series

Briefing (Optional Read)

47 has been assigned in a joint operation with Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff) and the S.H.I.E.L.D. Strike Team to infiltrate the Lemurian Star, neutralize Batroc, and set the hostages free.

While Black Widow and S.T.R.I.K.E. have their respective objectives to accomplish from the Winter Soldier (2014) movie, 47 was tasked to wither the number of guards at the ship in order to reduce risk for the SHIELD Agents.

In Layman's term: 47 replaces Captain America's role for this scenario(Whose frozen body was never discovered in this alternate universe)

At the back of SHIELD's head, the I.C.A. Agent was informed of the real reason they agreed to collaborate with S.H.I.E.L.D. for the mission: Intelligence.

47 was told by the ICA that they received intel that classified S.H.I.E.L.D. files were also onboard the ship and this may be their only opportunity to get it. Thus, an exact location was given to him and was instructed to grab a copy of those files in order to have a better look at the agency they are working with for future reference.

With all that said and done, Agent 47 has to play by what ICA and SHIELD agreed upon while gathering the SHIELD intelligence without alerting his "colleagues."

Rules

• Agent 47 has been briefed by S.H.I.E.L.D. Strike Team with Black Widow of the mission similar to Captain America
    • He has to thin the security herd and neutralize Batroc
  • The Hitman has a secret objective of gathering SHIELD intelligence in the same place Black Widow did
    • He knows the exact location
    • If he alerts SHIELD crew, he loses
  • The Genetically Enhanced Assassin wins if he completes what he is told by SHIELD and gather the intelligence at the same time without raising suspicions

Planning

• 47 can start outside the ship via parachute or inflatable boat w/ motor engine
  • 47 can start inside as a disguised guard, hostage etc.
    • But not within 30 meters close to Batroc or the intelligence
  • 47 can stash up to 6 weapons and/or items within his loadout before the mission
    • He can choose from his personal arsenal and the ICA's
    • He is only limited to bringing coins when starting out disguised

Lemurian Star [From Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) Movie / Film]
Lemurian Star [From Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) Movie / Film]

Bonus

• Can Agent 47 complete the mission under Silent Assassin and Suit Only conditions?
  • Can Agent 47 beat Batroc in a Close Quarters Combat Scenario?

If the scenario is too unfair, suggestions on how to make it more balanced are welcome.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They’re not stopping 47

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

He can do it. But the fights would be a lot harder for him than cap.

The_Red_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

With enough prep and weapons he kills everyone on the ship , but the fight with Batroc would be a bit hard.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He clears effortlessly.