Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CapitolPunishment

Round 1 - Battle takes place in Agamotto's realm

Round 2 - Battle takes place in the crimson cosmos

Round 3 - Both are transported to the Star chamber by the Living Tribunal for them to battle so he can Judge who is the more powerful of the two.

Battle is to the Death, no BFR is allowed.

Who wins this battle of extra dimensional deities?

All comments are welcome.

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jedisupermaster

Cyttorak slaughters all rounds with easy.

recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By recordkeeper

No, not at all.. 
in fact only one he has chance of winning is when in his own reality. 
All Vishanti members are above Cyttorak, possible the most overrated mystical entity in existence. He's never shown anything above being a UniversalPower at his best ala within realm
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By demifiend

cyttorak

Shuma-Gorath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Shuma-Gorath
@recordkeeper said:
No, not at all.. in fact only one he has chance of winning is when in his own reality. All Vishanti members are above Cyttorak, possible the most overrated mystical entity in existence. He's never shown anything above being a UniversalPower at his best ala within realm

The truth must hurt Cyttorak's ears.
Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheMightyAvenger
@Shuma-Gorath: You are also not that powerfull.
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

But seriously Agamotto wins rounds 1 and 3 while Cyttorak wins round 2.

Shuma-Gorath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Shuma-Gorath
@TheMightyAvenger said:
@Shuma-Gorath: You are also not that powerfull.

Au contraire. I am actually very powerful.
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheMightyAvenger
@Shuma-Gorath: Oh really what can you do ?
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jedisupermaster
@recordkeeper: And Vishanti sh@t bricks when they saw Cyttorak...

Remember Trion Juggernaut? He was able to destroy demensions by his own fists. And the fact is - Cyttorak outside of Crimson Cosmos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trion Juggernaut.

Cyttorak wins all rounds.
Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jedisupermaster said:
@recordkeeper: And Vishanti sh@t bricks when they saw Cyttorak... Remember Trion Juggernaut? He was able to destroy demensions by his own fists. And the fact is - Cyttorak outside of Crimson Cosmos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trion Juggernaut.Cyttorak wins all rounds.
this
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Boobster

Agamotto is a jerk. Cyttorak is overhyped. It's a hard one.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By czarny_samael666

1.Cyttorak.
2.Cyttorak uberstopms.
3.Cyttorak stomps.

Cort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cort

Agamotto wins. Cyttorak doesn't have Agamotto's one decent feat of fighting Galactus to a standstill.   

Until the horrible day that Kenshiroo becomes part of Marvel staff, Agamotto has the superior showings and is therefore > Cyttorak.
Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Fragneto

Agamotto is the bug right? and Cyttorak is a universe? I think the bug wins, it will absorb the power of the universe.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By slimj87d
@Cort said:
Agamotto wins. Cyttorak doesn't have Agamotto's one decent feat of fighting Galactus to a standstill.    Until the horrible day that Kenshiroo becomes part of Marvel staff, Agamotto has the superior showings and is therefore > Cyttorak.
When did he stalemate Galactus? Cool, That sounds like a scan I want to see.
Cort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cort
@SlimJ87D said:
@Cort said:
Agamotto wins. Cyttorak doesn't have Agamotto's one decent feat of fighting Galactus to a standstill.    Until the horrible day that Kenshiroo becomes part of Marvel staff, Agamotto has the superior showings and is therefore > Cyttorak.
When did he stalemate Galactus? Cool, That sounds like a scan I want to see.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jedisupermaster
@Cort: Well... You dont know much about Cyttorak, his feats and his confrontations with Vishanti, do you?
Cort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Cort
@Jedisupermaster
lol he has no feats at all with the Vishanti (or anyone for that matter).
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jedisupermaster
@Cort: I can give you some of Cyttoraks feats if you want, because you didnt read comics with him.
Avatar image for crimson_chin_of_cyttorak
Crimson_Chin_of_Cyttorak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyttorak stomps. So says his Crimson Chin.
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Freefa11
@Jedisupermaster: Go for it. Why wouldn't anyone want to see them? 

@Cort: I don't really have a problem with Agamotto holding off Galactus in his own realm, but there was some definite CIS going on in that issue. Galactus is billions of years old and encountered all manner of powerful entities, and yet judges Agamotto solely by his appearance? Even after he starts giving as good as he gets? That's just retarded. Not to mention Galactus seems to know plenty about the Eye of Agamotto, but nothing about Agamotto himself? Seems odd. And then there's the implication that Galactus is restricted to purely physical attacks and is too dumb to figure out Agamotto isn't a purely physical being. Yeah, the writer was really downplaying Galactus' intelligence there.
Cort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cort
@Freefa11
I can believe it in the sense that Galactus does tend to get an ego toward others and it could just be seen as his ego getting the better of him. StilI I agree that Galactus was written as dumber than usual in that issue. But since it's Marvel canon I guess we just have to accept it as one of Galactus' bad days lol
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By tron_bonne
@Freefa11 said:
@Jedisupermaster: Go for it. Why wouldn't anyone want to see them? 

@Cort: I don't really have a problem with Agamotto holding off Galactus in his own realm, but there was some definite CIS going on in that issue. Galactus is billions of years old and encountered all manner of powerful entities, and yet judges Agamotto solely by his appearance? Even after he starts giving as good as he gets? That's just retarded. Not to mention Galactus seems to know plenty about the Eye of Agamotto, but nothing about Agamotto himself? Seems odd. And then there's the implication that Galactus is restricted to purely physical attacks and is too dumb to figure out Agamotto isn't a purely physical being. Yeah, the writer was really downplaying Galactus' intelligence there.
Exactly, which begs the question whether or not if Galactus himself is an abstract which he is not according to the evidence that contradict that since his 50 years in comics. He knows about the Eye of Agamotto because of Dr. Strange and the history about the "Legend of the Eye". Knowing about a legend is different about knowing about its source or the real thing and I'm sure you can concur to that. However, due to the antics of Agamotto compared to the seriousness of Galactus, it made it quite clear that Galactus was of no initial threat to Agamotto and as of the fight between Agamotto and Cyttorak, Agamotto respects Cyttorak as with the rest of his peers. In contrast with the fight against the Vishianti with Shuma, whom they had stress much effort to stalemate; they wish not to battle, needless to say even anger the essence of Cyttorak. So what does it say about the battle in question? It says that Agamotto is of a lower spatial dimensional comprehension level. If he were as equal as Cyttoak in this power of perception, he and the other VIshianti would have help Dr. Strange fend off Cyttorak. But they didn't ~ Proof what they have mentioned prior that they would wish never to anger him.
Octessence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Octessence

Cytorrak :)

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jedisupermaster
@Freefa11: Kenshiroo wrote about Cyttoraks feats many times.
Cort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Cort
@Jedisupermaster said:

You mean mediocre feats 100% based on hyperbole
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By demifiend
@Boobster said:
Agamotto is a jerk. Cyttorak is overhyped. It's a hard one.
@czarny_samael said:
1.Cyttorak. 2.Cyttorak uberstopms.3.Cyttorak stomps.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By demifiend
@Cort said:

@Jedisupermaster said:

You mean mediocre feats 100% based on hyperbole
why dont you see, lance Bastro post. 
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Jedisupermaster said:
@Cort: I can give you some of Cyttoraks feats if you want, because you didnt read comics with him.
He has been beat by Juggernaut in his own realm.He is a weakling.You obviously know nothing of Cyttorak.
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@demifiend: Lance didn't say anything.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By demifiend
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@demifiend: Read it,doesn't seem to make a difference.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Boobster
@Freefa11 said:

I agree with this.
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love that the scans show agamotto puffing on a bong.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By tron_bonne
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
@Jedisupermaster said:
He has been beat by Juggernaut in his own realm.He is a weakling.You obviously know nothing of Cyttorak.

@demifiend said:
why dont you see, lance Bastro post. 

@MarvelJackAss433 said:

@demifiend said:
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/doctor-doom-vs-cyttorak/614962/#21 there you go my friend.

@MarvelJackAss433 said:
@demifiend: Read it,doesn't seem to make a difference.

It doesn't take 5 minutes to read that post. If you had, you'd see that your opinion had already been countered. 

@Lance Bastro said:

bu- bu- but cyttorak can get k.o'ed! (gasp!!)

@CapitolPunishment

said: 

@Lance Bastro: 

Cytorrak gets punched into a coma and his "jem" removed from his forehead. Same way Juggernaut did it.

The sky fathers still stomp. 

No Caption Provided

a test to see if juggernaut was smart enough to deny deceit... one which juggernaut had failed to see during that arc due to greed, hence why juggernaut lost his power after retrieving the gem of "nothing". cyttorak was the entire area they were walking on.... he is the crimson cosmos awhole! 

How can Cyttorak be knocked out while Cyttorak was the very air surrounding that entire area. The ground Juggernaut was walking on, the oxygen Dr. Strange was breathing in and keeping him from suffocating, and the wave that was carrying the sounds from one person to the other?That entire scene was staged and that guy holding his forehead is just an aspect of Cyttorak reflected by the thoughts of Dr. Strange, Nova and Juggernaut. These people told everyone here before that Cyttorak has no true form because IT is a conceptual essence. It is not a physical entity, it is a magical concept. a REFLECTION of ideas.
Cort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Cort

@tron_bonne
That's a bunch of pucky. Cyttorak isn't a concept he's merely a god who can change his form like many others who can. Enough with this Cyttorak is an abstract bs because that's never even been hinted at by Marvel.

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tron_bonne:  Cyttorak was testing the Juggernaut in that battle. He knew if Cain Ko'd him and removed the gem he would just de power  himself by cutting off the fountain of power which flows to him and lose the battle because of his own greed.  Cyttorak knew Cain  would be forced to have the gem placed back in his head because of his greed and need of power. That is why he was in control the whole time and knew what the outcome of the battle would be.  You would get that if you had read that comic. Do you even know what comic that was or what story arc it took place in?  P.S. The Vishanti do not fear Cyttorak, this has never been shown fact in any way just pure fabrication. They probably are the ones who banished and imprisoned him in the first place, but unlike you I will admit that is just speculation on my part.  P.S.S. Why have you been posting with this alt account? 
Cort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Cort
@CapitolPunishment said:
I love that the scans show agamotto puffing on a bong.

I wonder if Agamotto is a fan of the Kottonmouth Kings :P
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#40  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
@Jedisupermaster said:
Oh, stop being silly. 
Avatar image for x_marks_the_spot
X_Marks_The_Spot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By X_Marks_The_Spot
@CapitolPunishment said:
Cyttorak knew Cain  would be forced to have the gem placed back in his head because of his greed and need of power. That is why he was in control the whole time and knew what the outcome of the battle would be.  You would get that if you had read that comic. Do you even know what comic that was or what story arc it took place in?   
You obviously trollin' dawg.

Practice what you preach. Instead of telling people to read comics, you read it. Comics are not all about looking at pretty pictures. It is about reading and understanding the context of the plot. You obviously didn't read the series because you blatantly admitted you think Cyttorak knew that Cain would be force to place the ruby back on to that statue's head. Well? I don't need to explain myself. You've obviously made a mistake and lost credibility for it. Feel free to explain yourself with scans just to have it slammed right back at ya. 

You've been marked with X. 
And X marks the spot for troll. 

See ya, not gonna be ya!
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Jedisupermaster
@MarvelJackAss433: Give me a number of a comic where Cyttorak and Juggernaut fought in Crimson Cosmos, not in mind plane, and Cyttorak didnt let Juggy to win.
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Jedisupermaster:

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jedisupermaster
@MarvelJackAss433: That fight was in Cains mind, not in Crimson Cosmos.
recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By recordkeeper
@Jedisupermaster said:
@recordkeeper: And Vishanti sh@t bricks when they saw Cyttorak... Remember Trion Juggernaut? He was able to destroy demensions by his own fists. And the fact is - Cyttorak outside of Crimson Cosmos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trion Juggernaut.Cyttorak wins all rounds.

I don't think so. 

yea I remember him, do you? cause he did'nt destroy dimension w/his fists, he broke through reality/dimensional barriers w/his fist, that's a BIG difference, lol. 

TrigonJuggs was basically cy's fullpower. he;s not above that...
Avatar image for crimson_chin_of_cyttorak
Crimson_Chin_of_Cyttorak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@recordkeeper said:
@Jedisupermaster said:
I don't think so.  yea I remember him, do you? cause he did'nt destroy dimension w/his fists, he broke through reality/dimensional barriers w/his fist, that's a BIG difference, lol.  TrigonJuggs was basically cy's fullpower. he;s not above that...
You obviously no nothing of Cyttorak's power. So says his Crimson Chin.
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Jedisupermaster
@recordkeeper: You forgot something about Trion Juggernaut. Trion Gods was affraid of him because, if he will come to their demension, he will demolish their demension and kill Trion Gods. That proves Trion Juggernaut was able to destroy demensions with his fists only. Also, he left several demensions merged up. Maybe you just didnt read comics with him.

Trion Juggernaut is not as powerfull as Cyttorak. Cyttorak outside of Crimson Cosmos is much more powerfull. Trion Juggernaut was absorbing only 1 Cyttoraks aspect. And his strength was increasing every second since its impossible to absorb all Cyttoraks power (even one of his aspects and there are many Cyttoraks aspects), because Cyttorak is a being with limitless might. And Cyttorak can destroy demensions/universes, comic where Dspeir absorbed Juggernauts portion of Cyttoraks energies proves that.
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump 
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points