User Lists: 0

• 
RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Toneri Stomps. He has more firepower and better hax. Not to talk of physicals.

Avatar image for madscientist224
Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tone

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke will win, adult sasuke is almost on par with adult naruto. He can dodge all of toneris attacks, and his teleportation will make him hard to deal with.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

Sasuke stomps. This is a hilarious stomp in his favor. Toneri gets bodied, Sasuke is faster than toneri especially since Naruto blitzed toneri in one of his weaker forms with half the nine tails extracted from him. And Sasuke and Naruto are somewhat neck and neck, so there's absolutely no reason for Sasuke to struggle with toneri.

The only issue Sasuke might have is having the firepower to actually put toneri down, but I have no doubt a chidori, like the one that blew half a meteor to pieces, or even a few good punches from his Susano'o cage will put toneri down.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Sasuke stomps. This is a hilarious stomp in his favor. Toner gets bodied, Sasuke is faster than toneri especially since Naruto blitzed toneri in one of his weaker forms with half the nine tails extracted from him. And Sasuke and Naruto are somewhat neck and neck, so there's absolutely no reason for Sasuke to struggle with toneri.

The only issue Sasuke might have is having the firepower to actually put toneri down, but I have no doubt a chidori, like the one that blew half a meteor to pieces, or even a few good punches from his Susano'o cage will put toneri down.

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RuthlessKiller

@batmanplusjay said:

Sasuke stomps. This is a hilarious stomp in his favor.

Toneri stomps actually.

Toner gets bodied, Sasuke is faster than toneri especially since Naruto blitzed toneri in one of his weaker forms with half the nine tails extracted from him.

Toneri was matching SPSM naruto in speed easily. The nine tails also wasn't extracted, It was a construct fighting toneri's golem.

And Sasuke and Naruto are somewhat neck and neck, so there's absolutely no reason for Sasuke to struggle with toneri.

On what is this based on? The last time I checked, base naruto was blitzing sasuke, and earlier Rinnegan sasuke failed to blitz Spsm naruto. Or are you using the fight against momo where both were coordinating their attacks and not having a race?

The only issue Sasuke might have is having the firepower to actually put toneri down,

He lacks it period.

but I have no doubt a chidori,

That couldn't pierce SPSM naruto.

like the one that blew half a meteor to pieces,

Good feat, but Toneri's durability is above that.

or even a few good punches from his Susano'o cage will put toneri down.

His susano'o cage is not punching toneri to death or a knock out. Toneri has moon level durability.

@joviolma

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke will win, adult sasuke is almost on par with adult naruto. He can dodge all of toneris attacks, and his teleportation will make him hard to deal with.

The same teleportation that every god tier can react to?

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SkySanji

Sasuke takes him to school

Taijutsu CITY Momoshiki style

Then he seals him or just Chidori nukes him

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

I shouldn’t debate in my own thread, but his taijutsu against momo wasn’t that good.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SkySanji

@ourmanuel said:
@skysanji said:

I shouldn’t debate in my own thread, but his taijutsu against momo wasn’t that good.

What!?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

We see in the first Gif Naruto get launched but Sasuke's is still in the fight and in the second Gif Sasuke is straight weaving and launches Momoshiki this is a fatigue Sasuke

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entity1: Why did you tag me to being with ?

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

The full fight

I'm telling you guys Sasuke taijutsu's tf!? Out of Toneri

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@skysanji: Naruto didn't get launched. He got kicked a few feet back. And after that gif cuts, seconds later Sasuke got kicked in his face Lord knows how many yards into the air

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke is meant to be on Naruto's level, and teen Naruto had a clear advantage over Toneri, so adult Sasuke should win decisively.

Even war arc Sasuke cut Juubidara in half, and Toneri can't regen like Madara can.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logically and Narratively, Sasuke lol stomps.

But, that said, he doesn't have feats on Naduto or Toneri's level as an adult.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ruthlesskiller:

Toneri stomps actually.

Lol, don't try to argue this bro, you won't win. Sasuke's far past Toneri's level.

Toneri was matching SPSM naruto in speed easily.

Oh, ok. So's that what you think this is? SPSM?

No Caption Provided

You already lost the debate thinking Naruto fought Toneri in SPSM. Lmao

The nine tails also wasn't extracted, It was a construct fighting toneri's golem.

Half the nine tails was extracted. He used literally half of the nine tails' chakra in order to create a chakra avatar to fight the golem whilst having the other half of Kurama in him to go into bijuu sage mode.

On what is this based on?

On the story and feats had you paid attention.

The last time I checked, base naruto was blitzing sasuke, and earlier Rinnegan sasuke failed to blitz Spsm naruto. Or are you using the fight against momo where both were coordinating their attacks and not having a race?

I'm on board the Naruto can handily beat Sasuke train as well, but don't start wanking Naruto to prove that point, it just makes you look bad. Base Naruto wasn't blitzing a rinnegan/sharingan Sasuke, he was simply holding his own, which is impressive considering Sasuke's amps, but don't start wanking like he "blitzed" Sasuke because he obviously sure as shit didn't. And rinnegan Sasuke did blitz base Naruto, Naruto couldn't make the shadow clone seal the entire taijutsu sequence because Sasuke kept pressuring him, only after Sasuke kicked Naruto off the side of the wall did he get the shadow clone jutsu off.

They're relatively close because Sasuke has the feats to combat Naruto, which should be obvious. It doesn't even matter if you think Naruto could whoop Sasuke's ass or not, accepting the fact that Sasuke and Naruto are close in power is important because that's an undebatable fact.

He lacks it period.

He actually has more than enough. I was just being generous. Lol

That couldn't pierce SPSM naruto.

But did blow half a meteor to pieces effortlessly. And Naruto's SPSM durability is insane, so don't compare Bijuu Sage Mode to SPSM.

Good feat, but Toneri's durability is above that.

No he isn't. He's a wimp. He got put down by one punch in one of Naruto's weaker forms while nerfed. He never managed to tag Naruto once that entire fight. Toneri is fodder.

His susano'o cage is not punching toneri to death or a knock out.

Yes, it will. Lmao. I'm not sure what kind of joker you think Sasuke is. The fact that you're even comparing Adult Sasuke to his teenage version is already showing your ignorance. Naruto and Sasuke have both grown significantly since then. That's like trying to decide whether Hokage Naruto can beat Madara and you start pulling up old ass out dated war arc feats, thinking War Arc Naruto and Hokage Naruto are at all close enough to even be compared.

Toneri has moon level durability

Why do you say that? Because he got bodied by a punch that wasn't moon level, or because he shot a moon-slicing beam which then got blocked by a non-moon level ability with 1 punch? Toneri isn't moon level in durability he has absolutely 0 feats to prove otherwise.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el said:

The same teleportation that every god tier can react to?

Toneri's not a god, yet again, he's fodder. Lmao. He's a god to everyone else's standards, but he arguably isn't even stronger than juubito. Toneri would get his ass kicked on by Sasuke so easily. Lmao

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023 said:

Logically and Narratively, Sasuke lol stomps.

But, that said, he doesn't have feats on Naduto or Toneri's level as an adult.

Christ's sake, do you people honestly think Toneri is comparable to any god tier Naruto character? Let alone adult Sasuke? Really?

No Caption Provided

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@batmanplusjay: Just want to say, that in the manga, Naruto never keep up with Sasuke though at least not in base form, they simple clashed punches and Naruto transformed later.

And tbh, Adult Sasuke's Sword of Kusanagi did pierced Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto, so is a good feat for the sword.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@joviolma said:

@batmanplusjay: Just want to say, that in the manga, Naruto never keep up with Sasuke though at least not in base form, they simple clashed punches and Naruto transformed later.

You're talking about their final fight right? Well a few things to consider, 1) Naruto wasn't trying to body Sasuke. He was holding back considerably. 2) Naruto did keep up, and even blitz Sasuke in base form. As soon as Sasuke couldn't use his sharingan/rinnegan at the end of their battle, and he was in base form just like Naruto, he started getting his shit rocked. Sasuke only really blitzed and did as well against Naruto as he did all thanks to his sharingan and precog.

And tbh, Adult Sasuke's Sword of Kusanagi did pierced Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto, so is a good feat for the sword.

Yeesh. I remember that. And they both also got bodied, like utterly bodied by Shin. Shin -- the weakest mf in the entire series. I don't take Naruto Gaiden's feats seriously, they're inconsistent with everything Naruto and Sasuke have both ever done. That sword shouldn't have pierced Naruto(Naruto should've actually been able to react and catch or deflect the sword), and Sasuke shouldn't have got put down by 5 inch shuriken. Gaiden's good for the story, but the feats in it was just mind blowing. I'm not sure what kind of crack Kishimoto was on when he decided to nerf Naruto and Sasuke to shit, but it is definitely strong. Lmao

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke low diff

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: I disagree with the idea of Naruto holding back but let's not engage in a debate, but I'm mentioning the beginning of the fight in the manga, it was different in the anime, Naruto and Sasuke just clashed fists and the battle started

http://mangaseeonline.us/read-online/Naruto-chapter-695.html

About the Gaiden thing, well Naruto was rusty by Kurama's statement and he got pierced by a sword that can resist and clash against chakra weapons such as the ones that Kinshiki possess, and Sasuke was low on chakra due to dimensional hopping

No Caption Provided

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toneri was getting dominated by 19yo kcsm naruto, adult sasuke would bury him.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

@batmanplusjay: I disagree with the idea of Naruto holding back but let's not engage in a debate, but I'm mentioning the beginning of the fight in the manga, it was different in the anime, Naruto and Sasuke just clashed fists and the battle started

http://mangaseeonline.us/read-online/Naruto-chapter-695.html

Yeah but the anime fight is still 100% canon. There's only so much people can do on paper, and it's done better and expressed more when animated. Plus it doesn't contradict the manga. Same way the Naruto & Sasuke vs Momoshiki fight was different in the anime, we all still consider it 100% canon, because it is and it doesn't contradict the manga. But I see what you're saying.

About the Gaiden thing, well Naruto was rusty by Kurama's statement and he got pierced by a sword that can resist and clash against chakra weapons such as the ones that Kinshiki possess, and Sasuke was low on chakra due to dimensional hopping

It's still a sword nonetheless, and that same sword was fodderdized by Momoshiki's neck.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And I know Sasuke was low on chakra, but that's no excuse. In the fight against Momoshiki Sasuke was definitely just as if not hell of a lot more fatigue than he was when he fought Shin, and he was still able to use his rinnegan abilities, susanoo cage and other abilities he should have used against Shin.

And let's not pretend like Naruto/Sasuke shouldn't have blitzed Shin effortlessly in base form. One of them should've been able to easily blitz and incapacitate him with no difficulty regardless of their chakra levels. But the story needed to nerf them to janitor level because logic.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toneri was getting dominated by 19yo kcsm naruto, adult sasuke would bury him.

Oh nooooooooooooooo.... according to Ruthless, it was sIx PaFfs s4gE MoDe N4ruT0. Lmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: I did say logically he stomps Toneri. And yes, it is the truth that he does not have any feats at the level of Toneri's moon splitter.

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke low-diffs him

He uses his superior speed to outmaneuver and dodge he's techniques those that can't be dodge get absorb by pretha part and with his genjutsu he can end the fight with a simple glance and later following up with a CT or his chidori spear that cut madara in half when narutos LRS Couldn't .

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023 said:

@batmanplusjay: I did say logically he stomps Toneri. And yes, it is the truth that he does not have any feats at the level of Toneri's moon splitter.

What does this mean? Toneri can dish out moon level attacks, so that must mean he has moon level durability? Is this what you're saying? I'm just trying to find out how Toneri's moon level attack is relevant when 1) Sasuke can speed blitz toneri, with absolutely no difficulty. And 2) If worse comes to worse, Sasuke would have no issue teleporting out of whatever toneri thinks he has him in. Better yet, bring out the Susano'o. But the fight honestly wouldn't last that long, and the suanoo is unnecessary overkill.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: I literally agree with you that Sasuke stomps. I have no idea what you are arguing with me about.

The past two comments of mine have started with that line.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023 said:

@batmanplusjay: I literally agree with you that Sasuke stomps. I have no idea what you are arguing with me about.

The past two comments of mine have started with that line.

No I understand what you're saying. And I didn't just ignore you agreeing with me, I'm not trying to argue that you do disagree. It's just that you'd say you agree with me that Sasuke wins, then bring up some argument out of nowhere to I guess give toneri the benefit of the doubt or some shit. Idk. So I'm arguing against your justifications after you agree with me. Not you agreeing with me.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

Well I think this is over. About time I left as smoothly as I arrived.

No Caption Provided

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RuthlessKiller

@batmanplusjay said:

@ruthlesskiller:

Lol, don't try to argue this bro, you won't win. Sasuke's far past Toneri's level.

Based on what?

Oh, ok. So's that what you think this is? SPSM?

He was flying, which only SPSM can do.

No Caption Provided

You already lost the debate thinking Naruto fought Toneri in SPSM. Lmao.

I'd like to see the explanation you have for BSM being able to fly, when only SPSM can fly.

Half the nine tails was extracted. He used literally half of the nine tails' chakra in order to create a chakra avatar to fight the golem whilst having the other half of Kurama in him to go into bijuu sage mode.

And that half of the nine tails was fighting a Golem powered by who again? Toneri.

On the story and feats had you paid attention.

What feats?

I'm on board the Naruto can handily beat Sasuke train as well, but don't start wanking Naruto to prove that point, it just makes you look bad. Base Naruto wasn't blitzing a rinnegan/sharingan Sasuke,

I can literally show you the scan where sasuke is trying to stab naruto with a chidori while naruto is face down. Naruto blitzed sasuke by being able to look up, dodge the chidori, and punch sasuke in the face without sasuke realizing a thing. All this while sasuke was mid chidori stab. And I said base sasuke, not rinnegan sasuke.

he was simply holding his own, which is impressive considering Sasuke's amps, but don't start wanking like he "blitzed" Sasuke because he obviously sure as shit didn't.

He did.

And rinnegan Sasuke did blitz base Naruto, Naruto couldn't make the shadow clone seal the entire taijutsu sequence because Sasuke kept pressuring him, only after Sasuke kicked Naruto off the side of the wall did he get the shadow clone jutsu off.

Are you referencing anime? Because that shit didn't happen in the manga.

They're relatively close because Sasuke has the feats to combat Naruto, which should be obvious.

What's obvious is that sasuke with killing intent has the feats to combat naruto without killing intent.

It doesn't even matter if you think Naruto could whoop Sasuke's ass or not, accepting the fact that Sasuke and Naruto are close in power is important because that's an undebatable fact.

Sasuke and naruto are not close in power at all. Naruto has more chakra, more speed, better reflexes, better DC and a lot of other stuff.

He actually has more than enough. I was just being generous. Lol

Okay, post them.

But did blow half a meteor to pieces effortlessly. And Naruto's SPSM durability is insane, so don't compare Bijuu Sage Mode to SPSM.

He used SPSM.

No he isn't. He's a wimp. He got put down by one punch in one of Naruto's weaker forms while nerfed.

One punch that had all of naruto's chakra concentrated into it. Earlier, same chakra withstood moon level force without being dissipated at all. Yet same punch lost it's chakra punching toneri. That put's toneri at moon level durability.

He never managed to tag Naruto once that entire fight. Toneri is fodder.

Huh? He hit naruto with that first GWRE and tagged him, that's why naruto flew out of the hole, that's just one example of him tagging. Also when sasuke can casually dish out moon level attacks, move the moon with TK effortlessly and still have a full fight with naruto, he'll stop being fodder.

Yes, it will. Lmao. I'm not sure what kind of joker you think Sasuke is. The fact that you're even comparing Adult Sasuke to his teenage version is already showing your ignorance. Naruto and Sasuke have both grown significantly since then.

I know sasuke has grown, but it's not to the point where he can dish out casual moon level attacks.

That's like trying to decide whether Hokage Naruto can beat Madara and you start pulling up old ass out dated war arc feats, thinking War Arc Naruto and Hokage Naruto are at all close enough to even be compared.

I know. You should tell that to other users who think madara beats homage naruto.

Why do you say that? Because he got bodied by a punch that wasn't moon level,

I repeat again. He got bodied by a punch that had focused a chakra cloak that could no sell moon level attacks into it. Making him moon level.

or because he shot a moon-slicing beam which then got blocked by a non-moon level ability with 1 punch?

Don't tell me you're one of those people who believes that a mountain level punch can overpower a moon level attack?

Toneri isn't moon level in durability he has absolutely 0 feats to prove otherwise.

The fact he can use moon busting attacks without losing his cloak is a feat, since naruto's kcm clone couldn't make a bijuudama at all without losing his cloak. I've already explained the other reason, I have more.

So, since you and everyone is so sure sasuke stomps toneri, who will CaV me on the battle? It should be an easy win and you can find feats easily.

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toneri's not a god, yet again, he's fodder. Lmao.

He has more and better feats than many naruto god tiers

He's a god to everyone else's standards, but he arguably isn't even stronger than juubito.

Based on what feats?

Toneri would get his ass kicked on by Sasuke so easily. Lmao

Care to CaV that? Don't be all bark and no bite, let's have a proper debate on this.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Mee09

Sasuke likely wins the fight but it's no where near as easy as a few of the people debating for Sasuke in here seem to think. To be honest Sasuke should have a lot of difficulty pulling out the win. Assuming he can.

Sasuke is literally not even half as strong as Naruto. Just because Naruto beat Toneri doesn't mean Sasuke could. Sasuke does not possess Naruto's physical prowess or Chakra reserves. He's not on Naruto's level. Sasuke does not even have both of his arms. No one in the series other than Otsuki's and maybe Ten-Tails absorbed Obito and Madara are on Naruto's level. We've yet to see Naruto actually lose a fair fight after mastering KCM and acquiring Sage of Six Paths Chakra.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both are glass cannon type of characters with big fire power and hax. But Sasuke has arguably better hax and is faster by feats and scaling to superior Naruto so he should win.

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

Both are glass cannon type of characters with big fire power and hax. But Sasuke has arguably better hax and is faster by feats and scaling to superior Naruto so he should win.

Toneri has better hax and is faster through feats. Sasuke's own scaling comes from him having killing intent and naruto not wanting to kill him.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ruthlesskiller: Nope, Sasuke hax is better and he is faster by both scaling and feats.

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

@ruthlesskiller: Nope, Sasuke hax is better and he is faster by both scaling and feats.

Let's compare hax then:

Sasuke's Preta path: Best feat is absorbing some chakra from the tailed beasts.

Toneri's Puppet sphere: Best feat is casually absorbing all of SPSM(read my previous posts) naruto's chakra, requiring hinata to use hamura's chakra to prevent absorption.

Deva Path:

Sasuke: Best feat is creating nine CT for the tailed beasts. But it's not that impressive when you realize that sasuke had to put them under genjutsu to prevent them from busting out easily.

Toneri: Best feat is moving the moon casually for a consideable time.

Amaterasu vs LRE(localised reincarnation explosion)

Sasuke: Blocked by naruto(who then threw it off), can be countered relatively easily by taking it's weakness into account. It spreads slowly.

Toneri: Naruto blocks it with a rasengan, then it proceeds to absorb the rasengan, absorb his chakra, absorb shadow jutsu's as a bonus and creates a huge explosion.

Genjutsu vs Mind Control:

Sasuke: His Genjutsu prowess is good. I can't lie.

Toneri: His Puppet cursing sphere can be put into people to control them. Only way to counter it is that Chakra hand matrix thing that naruto did. The only explanation for how naruto knew that would work is by him using the understanding of all things six paths senjutsu grants. more proof that naruto used spsm

Amenotejikara has been reacted to by a younger naruto in SPSM, Kaguya, Momoshiki, Kinshiki, the only god tier who doesn't react to it is Madara, a guy who spent his last moments being Worfed by guy, naruto and sasuke. Toneri on the other hand matches naruto in combat easily, and the first time he uses GWRE, he tags naruto with it, despite the fact that toneri was basically telegraphing the move.

Toneri also has better sensing thanks to him having rikudo senjutsu(TSB's which can only be gotten by having SPS)

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke still low-diffs him

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stomps. Anybody with any sort of knowledge on Naruto would know this, quite frankly, this is a mismatch.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ruthlesskiller: All of Toneri hax is countered by Sasuke teleportation. And no Toneri can't react to it, he has no feats to prove it and his only speed showings comes from scaling to BSM Teen Naruto while Adult Sasuke has actual quantifiable speed feats (like his meteor feat) and scaling to superior SPSM Adult Naruto. And I know your argument is gonna be trying to prove Naruto used SPSM against Toneri because I saw you arguing that with JOVIOLMA already but I really don't want to get into that stuff. Visually Naruto was portraited as regular BSM and databooks confirm it, that's all I really need.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apple$auce stomps. Better speed, physical stats, and versatility with rinnegan/sharingan techs.

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

@ruthlesskiller: All of Toneri hax is countered by Sasuke teleportation.

That's blitzed nobody worth mentioning. It only catches 2 guys off guard.

And no Toneri can't react to it, he has no feats to prove it and his only speed showings comes from scaling to BSM Teen Naruto

SPSM teen naruto. And being able to parry hands with a character that has relativistic combat speed is a relativistic combat speed feat.

while Adult Sasuke has actual quantifiable speed feats (like his meteor feat) and scaling to superior SPSM Adult Naruto.

The meteor 6th gate users were reacting to? That Kakashi without sharingan was reacting to? How is that comparable to naruto? And adult SPSM naruto fought him where? Is it the momoshiki fight where naruto was the main player and sasuke was getting tagged effortlessly?

And I know your argument is gonna be trying to prove Naruto used SPSM against Toneri because I saw you arguing that with JOVIOLMA already but I really don't want to get into that stuff.

Because you can't disprove it.

Visually Naruto was portraited as regular BSM and databooks confirm it, that's all I really need.

Featwise, he did things only SPSM could do(flying and that matrix thing with the hand) and the databooks and manga confirm that he can only fly in SPSM.

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers