Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mattyboi said:

@manofthunderbolts65:

The TSB are composed of all five basic natures and have the ability to destroy anything that touches them at a molecular level, and by imbuing them with Yin-Yang Release, they gain the power to nullify ninjutsu too as Tobirama explained to Minato when he lost an arm, not to mention they can get affected by basic senjutsu. With Six Paths chakra, these major weaknesses are nullified as shown with Naruto and Sasuke. Without it? Somebody as physically strong as Guy who scales above Juubito (as he wrecked Juubidara who was way stronger) was going to get destroyed by the orbs yet Naruto could kick it far away and had orbs of his own without getting erased by them. This has been explained on the series.

1. Naruto is much stronger than Guy, as he casually one shotted Juubidara(though with Ninjutsu, but in taijutsu was still overpowering Madara).

2. Six paths chakra only makes it so their ninjutsu doesn't get nulified, therefore they would have to actually still tank the TSBs.

3. This doesn't prove he only split the moon due to "hax"

The ETSB by itself is also a hax related to this technique which would completely ruin the power scaling. Furthermore, Momoshiki doesn't have Yin-Yang release which is crucial for TSBs hence why he lacked them.

Still waiting for you to prove how it's destroying everything due to "hax".

Naruto's rasengan is able to block the TSBs (which are able to nullify ninjutsu) and Toneri makes a spinning shining technique (the technique has a similar name to GWRE as well) with them showing that the shiny spheres are indeed how the TSBs look like when imbued with his chakra.

The TSBs combined only become green, the moon splitting technique is something completely different as it's yellow. Then again, this has nothing to do with hax and Naruto would've still had to tank the force even if it was a TSB.

-Guy is still stronger than Juubito by feats and showings who's able to survive his own TSBs exploding on his face. Base Naruto did it with ninjutsu as you said, that's why I specifically mentioned ''physically strong'' lol. And even then the difference isn't gargantuan as Guy nearly killed Pre God Tree Juubidara on a similar fashion, Naruto just kind of wasted him. It does tbh since TSBs are stated to cut down molecules, if that isn't hax then idk what it is. The moon may be large but the materials on it actually aren't that durable.

-TSB are haxxed for the reasons mentioned above, ETSB is literally just a big ass expanding one.

-You are basing off your theories out of the fact that they are a different color? I guess Momoshiki doesn't actually have a rinnegan cuz it's yellow lol.

@voiceofreason84 said:

@mattyboi: Why do you even bother with this guy?

He constantly uses baseless headcanon and fanfiction and expects you to accept it.

Salty much? funny how you resort to chat with your boyfriend rather than debating with me. Anyway you already took the L the moment you decided not to respond to me ;)

@mattyboi said:

@voiceofreason84: Yeah this debate feels like a waste of time. He's literally making up points for no reason, and constantly trying to lowball here, and not lowballing with him is apparently wank now.

How many scans have I provided again to prove you wrong? Where are yours? because it seems that you're the one lacking evidence here, all you are relying in is muh scaling and statements.

@mattyboi said:

@manofthunderbolts65:

First of he is an Uchiha not a Senju or Uzumaki. He has big chakra reserves in comparison to others but not in general.

I'm pretty sure chakra reserves that allow you to fight for hours straight is pretty big in general, regardless of heritege. Plus he has SO6P chakra+hashirama cells so thats a boost to his reserves aswell. But again, why is this relevant when Sasuke's blitzing and one shotting here?

By how much actually? Sasuke struggled a lot to destroy Madara's CT even with Susanoo on and those are way below country level (as the fight was INSIDE a country afaik)

He sliced them up effortlessly. I'd say Sasuke should BARE MINIMUM be 10-20x stronger than the ten tails, however this is insane lowball since:

BM>>Sage Mode>>>Curse mark(which is a 10x amp).

Naruto in sage mode one shotted Madara with the tentails, which is much stronger than the ten tails alone, which is country level.

Sasuke scales to BSPSM Naruto.

I can't believe there are still people on the vine who think Naruto god tiers are solar system tier. If that were true they would be able to compete with Marvel's high tiers or heralds which isn't the case.

I don't recall anyone here saying Naruto god tiers are solar system tier.

Well he went from having trouble against the fodder Kages to oneshotting them (although not killing them or turning them to paste like Saitama does)

He never had trouble with any of them, he was casually blocking their attacks while trying to run away.

Feats for Darui being planet level? Naruto in the Last (who shouldn't be that far ahead from his Adult Version) with max wank is barely moon level (which he isn't since I showed you why), you dare to say a jonin level Kage who's weaker than the previous generations, without any Bijuu, special bloodline, powerup, dojutsu, or Six Paths chakra is planet level and above the likes of Juubidara/Juubito/Might Guy and fucking Hashirama?

Who said Darui is planet level?

-Even if Momo was running away if he was so strong as you say he could've blitzed and oneshotted him effortlessly which he didn't.

Since he was running away, he wasn't going for the blitz and one shot. Common sense.

Kaguya began to be fearful of Momo BEFORE she ate the fruit

False, she was preparing the army AFTER she got rid of Isshiki and ate the fruit. Then again, Momoshiki has had countless chakra fruits in that span so this point proves nothing.

Ofc she would take precautions against him and the whole clan even if she ate the fruit because they'd be a nuisance

She was only taking precautions against him, and like the scroll said: She couldn't oppose them without an army(which you dodged here).

Another proof is that he didn't actually manifest the Rinne Sharingan like Kaguya did, and dojutsus evolve according to power as shown in the series (with the RinneSharingan being the strongest among the Otsutsukis) + he needed to constantly eat pills to stay alive while Kaguya could actually live forever and had unlimited regeneration.

This logic makes literally no sense. The sharingan does not evolve due to power, only due to emotion. Among Otsutsukis they dont evolve due to power either. Isshiki didnt have a rinnegan or a sharingan yet he's much stronger than Momoshiki who did have a rinnegan. Immortality =/= power and this argument makes no sense either.

If it came down to a fight Momo won't be able to overcome here regen and land a hit due to insta BFR to gravity land and she could just oneshot him there with Ash Bone + Portal combo sneak attack gg.

This is debunked by the scroll.

All he'd really have to do is overpower her and suck all her chakra out.

He has absolutely no counter to ETSB

Debunked by the scroll again, because even that couldn't oppose him.

I have yet to see convincing arguments for adult versions of Nardo and Sauce being stronger when the former sits in a desk 24/7 & the other one barely fights anyone and just wanders around the world beating fodders + the shinobi world is at peace and they have absolutely no reason to keep growing. Not to mention they lost their haxxed seals which were the only reason why they beat Kaguya, Naruto lost the TSBs and the Bijuu's chakra, Sasuke cannot replicate Indra's Arrow, shall I go on?

They had 10+ years of training before they got behind a desk, thats more than enough time to get much stronger.

Tiny moonrocks that were floating near him if you ask me, that'd be still way more hollow than just 15%. Nice try though.

Huh? What tiny moon rocks? I'm referring to the moonrock chunks at the sides of the hole, not the tiny ones floating in the air.

I recall joviolma aying something among the lines of City level Boros cuz he cannot threat humanity or some shit so yes they do wank and lowball other verses.

How does this mean he's wanking Naruto though?

He'd have to prove that the moon isn't hollow with actual scans and canon evidence which he didn't provide. I myself could come up with a similar response out of my ass to justify the moon not being hollow. And not to mention the dude literally went silent which means he lost lol. Those scans are from the movie which means nothing you can come up with can refute it.

No, you're the one claiming the moon is hollow, and he's simply debunking one of your points, therefore the burden of proof is still on you.

Kaguya used the shinobi's alliance chakra supply to create the ETSB on the first place.

Which is island level in busting tier at best, not helping a nigh solar system level attack at all.

Direct proof that they were indeed above her? By feats they aren't even close.

We got the scroll/novel statement that confirms it+ Sasuke's hypothesis. By feats they'd be above everything she could do besides the ETSB, since Momoshiki busted a planet.

Off guard or not the fact that she was able to nearly kill somebody who can body both Naruto and Sasuke at the same time puts her above anything Momoshiki has ever shown as he would have never been able to pull it off without getting stomped afterwards. And Isshiki doesn't exactly have a ''base'', Otsutsukis are just damn strong and have no transformations whatsoever.

Isshiki actually does have a base, as seen through Jigen he has forms that make himself MUCH more powerful which he wasn't using when Kaguya backstabbed him, therefore this point is invalid.

Pretty sure you are saying that out of convenience, the guide it's canon and it implies that Boros CSRC has enough power to destroy the planet

Alright, fair enough. This doesn't put him on Sasuke's level though.

-Sasuke doesn't have Hashi cells. And even if he does it's a small amount assuming you are talking about Kabuto. Fighting for hours will actually depend on how powerful his techniques are atm (the stronger they are the more they'll drain him and that's a consistent fact on the series).

-There are no official multipliers for those forms, all we know is that CM amplifies the user's strength tenfold, not necessarily the power itself which are different terms in case you didn't know. This isn't DBZ. And Sasuke was clearly struggling to clear them all on his own as he needed Naruto's help.

-Inconsistent since once he fused with Kinshiki he proceeded to oneshot them all which shows he wasn't taking the fight or the kages carelessly. Even a fodder like Pre God tree Juubidara oneshotted SM Minato who could roflstomp this generation aside from Naruto. About the fruits he has to constantly eat them, Kaguya has never been killed on panel (otherwise somebody would have gotten her karma) and has regeneration over him.

-From your own words fam

''You claimed Darui was trading blows with Momoshiki, if that's the case he'd indeed be planet level. You're yet to show it actually happening though.''

-Scans for the scroll or whatever proof you have?

-As if training with fodders could be much more useful than fighting against threats like Obito, Madara and Kaguya, not to mention they were at peace and had no reason to. At the very least Naruto got nerfed since Sasuke catched up to him as stated by the author.

-Isshiki is actually implied to have a strong and unique dojutsu. Momo literally got 3 golden rinnegan out of emotion I guess? Same with Kaguya and Madara's Rinne Sharingan init? rofl, the uchihas aren't a good example since they only possess a small Alien DNA percentage and Sasuke/Madara still got the Rinnegan out of power.

-Burden that has already been lifted, I provided you scans which are >>>> words and statements yet you refuse to listen because you are so focused on wanking your respective verses

Request to Recalculate Naruto's Moon Mass and Volume - Gen ...

Tell me where do you see a large chunk of rock inside the moon aside from the core? If you are talking about the edges inside the hole that's the crust, which is an insignificant distance as it seems to be as thin as Kurama who's at max mountain level big.

User blog:HowStrongIs/Size of the Moon (Naruto) | How Strong Is ...

Note how everything is literally pitch black on the inside, now go and tell me this isn't hollow with an actual argument that doesn't involve ''debunking'' with mere words.

-Forget about him

-As you said it's an hypothesis, not necessarily a fact, why don't you show me an actual scan with what it actually says?

-Even when Sasuke himself debunks your statement

-Lol wut? Jigen himself is just a vessel who gradually develops traits according to how much power he draws from Isshiki, he's the one who has a base form, not Isshiki himself who can use his power at will. Not that it matters since by scaling and feats Isshiki >>> Momo and Kinshiki

-So you accept that the guide is canon, good

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manofthunderbolts65:

Guy is still stronger than Juubito by feats and showings who's able to survive his own TSBs exploding on his face.

Guy in 8 gates' durability is actually pretty bad, seeing that he breaks his bones just from hitting Juubidara.

Base Naruto did it with ninjutsu as you said, that's why I specifically mentioned ''physically strong'' lol.

He was still physically overpowering Juubidara though, and kicked away his TSB.

It does tbh since TSBs are stated to cut down molecules, if that isn't hax then idk what it is.

That's not a type of hax, so I doesn't debunk the moon splitting feat or dimension busting feat.

TSB are haxxed for the reasons mentioned above, ETSB is literally just a big ass expanding one.

Cutting molecules isn't haxed, and it being able to bust the dimension still puts it at nigh solar system level, it being able to cut the moon still puts it at moon splitting level. No difference really.

How many scans have I provided again to prove you wrong? Where are yours? because it seems that you're the one lacking evidence here, all you are relying in is muh scaling and statements.

Well, you actually provided 0 scans that prove the ETSB AND the planet busting feat wrong. Nor did u provide any scans that actually prove the moon is hollow. And well yeah, that's kinda how it works, Momoshiki>>Kaguya and her ETSB. Momoshiki busted a planet. I'm telling you this stuff and you're claiming its wrong, therefore you have to prove its wrong and all I have to do here is refute the claims till you actually prove the feats are wrong somehow.

Sasuke doesn't have Hashi cells. And even if he does it's a small amount assuming you are talking about Kabuto. Fighting for hours will actually depend on how powerful his techniques are atm (the stronger they are the more they'll drain him and that's a consistent fact on the series).

He does have the cells from Kabuto. I agree with that last statement though.

There are no official multipliers for those forms, all we know is that CM amplifies the user's strength tenfold, not necessarily the power itself which are different terms in case you didn't know. This isn't DBZ. And Sasuke was clearly struggling to clear them all on his own as he needed Naruto's help.

Sage mode is much stronger than Curse mark, curse mark is just failed sage mode. BM>SM. So multipliers are valid here.

nconsistent since once he fused with Kinshiki he proceeded to oneshot them all which shows he wasn't taking the fight or the kages carelessly. Even a fodder like Pre God tree Juubidara oneshotted SM Minato who could roflstomp this generation aside from Naruto. About the fruits he has to constantly eat them, Kaguya has never been killed on panel (otherwise somebody would have gotten her karma) and has regeneration over him.

No, it's pretty consistent, seeing as this is completely new Kages whom we don't know their capabilities yet.

''You claimed Darui was trading blows with Momoshiki, if that's the case he'd indeed be planet level. You're yet to show it actually happening though.''

So uhh, where does that say Darui is planet level? Because he never traded blows with Momoshiki.

Scans for the scroll or whatever proof you have?

Already showed you this but fine:

No Caption Provided

As if training with fodders could be much more useful than fighting against threats like Obito, Madara and Kaguya, not to mention they were at peace and had no reason to. At the very least Naruto got nerfed since Sasuke catched up to him as stated by the author.

Naruto stopped training for 3-4 years as he became Hokage, which is why Sasuke caught up to him.

Isshiki is actually implied to have a strong and unique dojutsu. Momo literally got 3 golden rinnegan out of emotion I guess? Same with Kaguya and Madara's Rinne Sharingan init? rofl, the uchihas aren't a good example since they only possess a small Alien DNA percentage and Sasuke/Madara still got the Rinnegan out of power.

Since when do you get the rinnegan out of emotion? However, doujutsus like the sharingan evolve out of emotion, not power like you said. Isshiki has no doujutsu.

Burden that has already been lifted, I provided you scans which are >>>> words and statements yet you refuse to listen because you are so focused on wanking your respective verses

You keep showing me a hole in the moon and claiming the whole moon is like that, LOL. No, that does not lift the burden of proof from you.

Tell me where do you see a large chunk of rock inside the moon aside from the core? If you are talking about the edges inside the hole that's the crust, which is an insignificant distance as it seems to be as thin as Kurama who's at max mountain level big.

Yeah, that's crust, so the moon isn't hollow. You're gonna have to prove those last two statements.

Note how everything is literally pitch black on the inside, now go and tell me this isn't hollow with an actual argument that doesn't involve ''debunking'' with mere words.

That looks like space to me, not the inside of the moon, and again thats a hole in the moon.

As you said it's an hypothesis, not necessarily a fact, why don't you show me an actual scan with what it actually says?

Wow, you don't even know about the hypothesis. Thought you did your research. Just google "sasuke threat hypothesis" and go to images and you will find it.

Even when Sasuke himself debunks your statement

?

Lol wut? Jigen himself is just a vessel who gradually develops traits according to how much power he draws from Isshiki, he's the one who has a base form, not Isshiki himself who can use his power at will. Not that it matters since by scaling and feats Isshiki >>> Momo and Kinshiki

Exactly, Isshiki can use this power at will, but he's not using it all the time.

So you accept that the guide is canon, good

I assume it is, though the translations don't look legit.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#403  Edited By MattyBoi

@manofthunderbolts65: @joviolma actually informed me that your interpretation of the scan is incorrect and that Boros isn't even planet level.

I'll just quote him from here:

"

No Caption Provided

災害レベル: 竜 = Disaster level : Dragon

• The Kanji 剃 Means shave or erase , not necessarily means that the Planet will be destroyed, and the fact that he is listed as a Dragon Level Threat, only proves the point that he can't destroy the Earth
  • 削る- remove something from the surface(Not Planet Busting)-Shave something
  • 破滅- ruin; destruction; fall​, The fact that Boros is a DL Threat supports the notion that the correct statement is Ruin, that means, Ruins the Earth, he is not Planetary and not even the very author agrees with this notion

The fact that Boros needed to release all of his energy to even destroy the Surface and by the fact ONE ranks him as a Dragon level threat or above but not necessarily God in similar matter Murata said about Orochi so does the databook means he is unable to blow up the planet or is anywhere close to Planetary

No Caption Provided

"

So the scan even puts him at multi city level, and doesn't even consider him a threat to humanity, LOL.

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:

@manofthunderbolts65: @joviolma actually informed me that your interpretation of the scan is incorrect and that Boros isn't even planet level.

I'll just quote him from here:

"

No Caption Provided

災害レベル: 竜 = Disaster level : Dragon

• The Kanji 剃 Means shave or erase , not necessarily means that the Planet will be destroyed, and the fact that he is listed as a Dragon Level Threat, only proves the point that he can't destroy the Earth
  • 削る- remove something from the surface(Not Planet Busting)-Shave something
  • 破滅- ruin; destruction; fall​, The fact that Boros is a DL Threat supports the notion that the correct statement is Ruin, that means, Ruins the Earth, he is not Planetary and not even the very author agrees with this notion

The fact that Boros needed to release all of his energy to even destroy the Surface and by the fact ONE ranks him as a Dragon level threat or above but not necessarily God in similar matter Murata said about Orochi so does the databook means he is unable to blow up the planet or is anywhere close to Planetary

No Caption Provided

"

So the scan even puts him at multi city level, and doesn't even consider him a threat to humanity, LOL.

Ok you lost me here, first off he's not an objective person, he's a Naruto wanker on the same tier as animefreak1, posts pointless memes to provoke users and he even told me Boros is barely city level for a retarded rank like you do when evidence shows otherwise, the worst thing you could ever do was to ask somebody like him for help. Second of all the hero association never knew about Boros, that's just a rank the author gave to hype up the true big baddy of the series (and it's not even Dragon, it's Dragon+ which means he's above) not to mention humanity includes Saitama himself who is not threatened at all by Boros existence (and the author mentioning the rank reinforces this). Bold of you to assume Boros is multi city level when in fact Psykos who's a fodder to Boros by scaling & feats busted a continent in a recent issue which Tatsumaki (the same one who failed to damage Boros ship) tanked with her barriers, even his moon feat is at least island level. Pretty sure once Monster Garou makes his appearance on the manga you're gonna lose all credibility here and eat your own words even worse, there are lots of sources that indicate he's at least a surface wiper, imagine thinking a stupid rank (which isn't even the same one as a legit Dragon) means he's not capable of doing such a thing. That argument is so poor it's hilarious. Btw GL with pming more of your fellas who are doing all the work for you yet you still lose.

@mattyboi said:

@manofthunderbolts65:

Guy is still stronger than Juubito by feats and showings who's able to survive his own TSBs exploding on his face.

Guy in 8 gates' durability is actually pretty bad, seeing that he breaks his bones just from hitting Juubidara.

Base Naruto did it with ninjutsu as you said, that's why I specifically mentioned ''physically strong'' lol.

He was still physically overpowering Juubidara though, and kicked away his TSB.

It does tbh since TSBs are stated to cut down molecules, if that isn't hax then idk what it is.

That's not a type of hax, so I doesn't debunk the moon splitting feat or dimension busting feat.

TSB are haxxed for the reasons mentioned above, ETSB is literally just a big ass expanding one.

Cutting molecules isn't haxed, and it being able to bust the dimension still puts it at nigh solar system level, it being able to cut the moon still puts it at moon splitting level. No difference really.

Well, you actually provided 0 scans that prove the ETSB AND the planet busting feat wrong. Nor did u provide any scans that actually prove the moon is hollow. And well yeah, that's kinda how it works, Momoshiki>>Kaguya and her ETSB. Momoshiki busted a planet. I'm telling you this stuff and you're claiming its wrong, therefore you have to prove its wrong and all I have to do here is refute the claims till you actually prove the feats are wrong somehow.

Sasuke doesn't have Hashi cells. And even if he does it's a small amount assuming you are talking about Kabuto. Fighting for hours will actually depend on how powerful his techniques are atm (the stronger they are the more they'll drain him and that's a consistent fact on the series).

He does have the cells from Kabuto. I agree with that last statement though.

There are no official multipliers for those forms, all we know is that CM amplifies the user's strength tenfold, not necessarily the power itself which are different terms in case you didn't know. This isn't DBZ. And Sasuke was clearly struggling to clear them all on his own as he needed Naruto's help.

Sage mode is much stronger than Curse mark, curse mark is just failed sage mode. BM>SM. So multipliers are valid here.

nconsistent since once he fused with Kinshiki he proceeded to oneshot them all which shows he wasn't taking the fight or the kages carelessly. Even a fodder like Pre God tree Juubidara oneshotted SM Minato who could roflstomp this generation aside from Naruto. About the fruits he has to constantly eat them, Kaguya has never been killed on panel (otherwise somebody would have gotten her karma) and has regeneration over him.

No, it's pretty consistent, seeing as this is completely new Kages whom we don't know their capabilities yet.

So uhh, where does that say Darui is planet level? Because he never traded blows with Momoshiki.

Scans for the scroll or whatever proof you have?

Already showed you this but fine:

No Caption Provided

As if training with fodders could be much more useful than fighting against threats like Obito, Madara and Kaguya, not to mention they were at peace and had no reason to. At the very least Naruto got nerfed since Sasuke catched up to him as stated by the author.

Naruto stopped training for 3-4 years as he became Hokage, which is why Sasuke caught up to him.

Isshiki is actually implied to have a strong and unique dojutsu. Momo literally got 3 golden rinnegan out of emotion I guess? Same with Kaguya and Madara's Rinne Sharingan init? rofl, the uchihas aren't a good example since they only possess a small Alien DNA percentage and Sasuke/Madara still got the Rinnegan out of power.

Since when do you get the rinnegan out of emotion? However, doujutsus like the sharingan evolve out of emotion, not power like you said. Isshiki has no doujutsu.

Burden that has already been lifted, I provided you scans which are >>>> words and statements yet you refuse to listen because you are so focused on wanking your respective verses

You keep showing me a hole in the moon and claiming the whole moon is like that, LOL. No, that does not lift the burden of proof from you.

Yeah, that's crust, so the moon isn't hollow. You're gonna have to prove those last two statements.

That looks like space to me, not the inside of the moon, and again thats a hole in the moon.

As you said it's an hypothesis, not necessarily a fact, why don't you show me an actual scan with what it actually says?

Wow, you don't even know about the hypothesis. Thought you did your research. Just google "sasuke threat hypothesis" and go to images and you will find it.

Even when Sasuke himself debunks your statement

?

Lol wut? Jigen himself is just a vessel who gradually develops traits according to how much power he draws from Isshiki, he's the one who has a base form, not Isshiki himself who can use his power at will. Not that it matters since by scaling and feats Isshiki >>> Momo and Kinshiki

Exactly, Isshiki can use this power at will, but he's not using it all the time.

So you accept that the guide is canon, good

I assume it is, though the translations don't look legit.

-That's because he pushes his body to his absolute limits by letting all of his chakra run free (and chakra does enhance stats to a degree). I could say the same about Sasuke for being hurt by mere shurikens lol.

-When did he ''physically'' overpower him? He just threw a big ass RS then wasted him. Nothing else.

-Isn't molecular dismantling/manipulation a hax? LOL. The fact is Six paths characters DO have resistance against those sorts of things, which is why they don't get foddered away that easily (moon splitting and the ETSB included), that's what makes the feats less impressive on my book.

-At this point you are either reaching or trolling if you can't believe the moon is hollow when I provided at least 4 scans that prove it yet you haven't provided reasons or canon evidence rather than denial/rant as to why it isn't, even the movie showed us there's nothing beyond the crust apart from the core multiple times. Another Naruto tryhard wanker I guess, you take the L on this one due to incredulity and lack of evidence from your part ;)

-On strength I may agree, on actual power not so much.

-Not knowing how strong they are when we literally saw them fight in the war and almost nothing has changed since then?

-See the video again, I even mentioned you the timestamps. You either didn't watch it or are just reaching.

-Link or Source? I can write a similar text then screenshot and make it look legit, it's not that hard.

-Then he indeed became weaker, we are agreeing terms here

-Look at his right eye

Isshik Ohtsutsuki Vs One Piece Admirals - Battles - Comic Vine

The one you are talking about is Jigen, not Isshiki himself. Not to mention not a single Otsutsuki does have a sharingan, they possess literally every other dojutsu apart from that one.

-How does it not lift the proof when there is literally nothing inside and there are multiple scans? If I blew up a hella bunch of TNT on the ground (Earth) would the Layers suddenly disappear and make me fall straight to the core without any other one to stop my free fall? There was absolutely no ground or visible chunks of rock (layers) inside of it besides the thin af crust which is the literal definition of hollowness in case you didn't know. You take the L on this one due to lack of evidence against mine.

Hollowness:

adjective, hol·low·er, hol·low·est.

1. having a space or cavity inside; not solid; empty:a hollow sphere.

-Ok, but even he said it

arjan on Twitter: "momoshiki isnt stronger than Kaguya. Sasuke ...

He wasn't sure and even then he didn't specify if it was the whole clan or just those two, as far as we know the otsutsukis are still pretty much a mystery.

-Umm, basically what every other character does? In that case I guess even Krillin has different forms lol.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@manofthunderbolts65: Ok you lost me here, first off he's not an objective person, he's a Naruto wanker on the same tier as animefreak1, posts pointless memes to provoke users and he even told me Boros is barely city level for a retarded rank like you do when evidence shows otherwise, the worst thing you could ever do was to ask somebody like him for help. Second of all the hero association never knew about Boros, that's just a rank the author gave to hype up the true big baddy of the series (and it's not even Dragon, it's Dragon+ which means he's above) not to mention humanity includes Saitama himself who is not threatened at all by Boros existence (and the author mentioning the rank reinforces this). Bold of you to assume Boros is multi city level when in fact Psykos who's a fodder to Boros by scaling & feats busted a continent in a recent issue which Tatsumaki (the same one who failed to damage Boros ship) tanked with her barriers, even his moon feat is at least island level. Pretty sure once Monster Garou makes his appearance on the manga you're gonna lose all credibility here and eat your own words even worse, there are lots of sources that indicate he's at least a surface wiper, imagine thinking a stupid rank (which isn't even the same one as a legit Dragon) means he's not capable of doing such a thing. That argument is so poor it's hilarious. Btw GL with pming more of your fellas who are doing all the work for you yet you still lose

Poor words coming from you, not only you are still repeating the same debunked claims that we already had in our discussion in which I provided scans, the very's author words and scale,which I already did before in the same initial pages of this thread to warn other users, u got triggered out of nowhere and is insulting a user , despite I don't agree with planetary Momoshiki, he is the one who is actually providing arguments and proving you wrong over and over while u still debating using headcanons and fan-fictions. Not that I should care enough since, someone who debates with opinions and fan-fictions has no credibility in a discussion, something some users seems to be pointing out here in a regular basis, giving the poor denials for Sasuke's scale(Despite my disagreement with planetary Sasuke)

@emperorthanos-No need to lock the thread btw, just pointing out a user throwing insults at me for no reason, care to give a warn, if I sounded a bit harsh while typing feel free to warn me as well so I can avoid it.

Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

@manofthunderbolts65: Ok you lost me here, first off he's not an objective person, he's a Naruto wanker on the same tier as animefreak1, posts pointless memes to provoke users and he even told me Boros is barely city level for a retarded rank like you do when evidence shows otherwise, the worst thing you could ever do was to ask somebody like him for help. Second of all the hero association never knew about Boros, that's just a rank the author gave to hype up the true big baddy of the series (and it's not even Dragon, it's Dragon+ which means he's above) not to mention humanity includes Saitama himself who is not threatened at all by Boros existence (and the author mentioning the rank reinforces this). Bold of you to assume Boros is multi city level when in fact Psykos who's a fodder to Boros by scaling & feats busted a continent in a recent issue which Tatsumaki (the same one who failed to damage Boros ship) tanked with her barriers, even his moon feat is at least island level. Pretty sure once Monster Garou makes his appearance on the manga you're gonna lose all credibility here and eat your own words even worse, there are lots of sources that indicate he's at least a surface wiper, imagine thinking a stupid rank (which isn't even the same one as a legit Dragon) means he's not capable of doing such a thing. That argument is so poor it's hilarious. Btw GL with pming more of your fellas who are doing all the work for you yet you still lose

Poor words coming from you, not you u are still repeating the same debunked claims that we already had in our discussion in which I provived scans, the very's author words and scale, u got triggered out of nowhere and is insulting a user , despite I don't agree with planetary Momoshiki, he is the one who is actually providing arguments and proving you wrong over and over while u still debating using your headcanons and fan-fictions. Not that I should care enough I mean, someone who debates with opinions and fan-fictions has no credibility so meh, something some users seems to be pointing out here in a regular basis.

@emperorthanos-No need to lock the thread btw.

Do you wanna have this discussion again and turn the thread into a flame war? I called the rank retarded, not the user or his argument. Seems like the one who's salty is somebody else, especially when you call my arguments fan fiction lol.

I have no interest in discussing with people who think Boros is city level

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@manofthunderbolts65: No need to repeat the same refuted claims, so you're free to avoid that to don't derail the thread, although Boros is still the one used here and Sasuke is more easy to debate for than Jigen, which as far as I know, you did a long time ago in that thread and in the past, and yes, the arguments you brought so far are fan-fiction as they're nothing but opinions that you can't support with scans or statements in the discussion, if you can prove them right with what happened in the novels and manga, then go ahead and post said thing to Matty and finish the discussion, sadly your word or your opinion is not enough, same way I don't consider people like the Otsutsuki King canon.(Don't bring your arguments to me, I already read them and I don't care for your repetitions and I'm also not the one debating, provide for your opponent the scans that prove you're right and finish this) And next time you don't want to engage in discussions, make sure to don't tag posts who are tagging me and insult me cuz you couldn't win a discussion or prove me wrong regarding a subject in the past or the Boros's CSRC argument already posted by me on this thread

But since Matty tagged me either and copied my post I'll also do the favor and provide him the link from where it was initially posted so he can at least being aware of future arguments as well.

@mattyboi

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/jigen-vs-boros-2047107/

Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

@manofthunderbolts65: No need to repeat the same debunked arguments, so you're free to avoid that, which as far as I know, you did a long time ago in that thread and in the past, and yes, the arguments you brought so far are fan-fiction, if you can prove them right with what happened in the novels and manga, then go ahead and post said thing to Matty and finish the discussion, sadly your word is not enough.(Don't bring your arguments to me, I already read them and I don't care for your repetitions and I'm also not the one debating, provide for your opponent the scans that prove you're right and finish this) And next time you don't want to engage in discussions, make sure to don't tag posts who are tagging me and insult me cuz you couldn't win a discussion or prove me wrong regarding a subject in the past.

Oh wow, so convincing, all my arguments are fanfiction now I get it. I just talked about you since the guy was the one who used your arguments against me which imo shouldn't be done (after all he should be debating on his own and practice his own debating skills rather than asking for help to somebody else lol).

But yes let's not bring this up again, and being called a wanker is not exactly an insult. Many people have been doing that on here for a lifetime and they are just fine lol. That just means you have a preference or bias for a specific series.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@manofthunderbolts65: Arguments that are not supported with scans only opinions are fan-fictions, which regarding Momoshiki's scale to Sasuke seems to be what you're doing, I don't care for Momoshiki being planet or not, I don't agree with this idea but if you disagree with that, you should post to Matty the scans, statements or other thing that proves the assumption you're using as right. And as far as I know, one is allowed to copy or provide the argument of another user as there's no rule against it, if he wanted to copy my argument that explains why Boros is not planetary, that's his doing and in all honest, it doesn't bother me in anything as others already did the same with several of my arguments and points in the past. Call someone a wanker out of nowhere is an insult and mods can ban people for that, don't tag me if that's what you're going to say, I'm not your friend or anything of that sort, still, first win the discussion, and if you disagree with his points or the points provided prove them wrong.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke

Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: as I said, not interested in discussing.

If the other dude has something to say then he's welcome to do so.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manofthunderbolts65:

Ok you lost me here, first off he's not an objective person, he's a Naruto wanker on the same tier as animefreak1, posts pointless memes to provoke users and he even told me Boros is barely city level for a retarded rank like you do when evidence shows otherwise, the worst thing you could ever do was to ask somebody like him for help. Second of all the hero association never knew about Boros, that's just a rank the author gave to hype up the true big baddy of the series (and it's not even Dragon, it's Dragon+ which means he's above) not to mention humanity includes Saitama himself who is not threatened at all by Boros existence (and the author mentioning the rank reinforces this). Bold of you to assume Boros is multi city level when in fact Psykos who's a fodder to Boros by scaling & feats busted a continent in a recent issue which Tatsumaki (the same one who failed to damage Boros ship) tanked with her barriers, even his moon feat is at least island level. Pretty sure once Monster Garou makes his appearance on the manga you're gonna lose all credibility here and eat your own words even worse, there are lots of sources that indicate he's at least a surface wiper, imagine thinking a stupid rank (which isn't even the same one as a legit Dragon) means he's not capable of doing such a thing. That argument is so poor it's hilarious. Btw GL with pming more of your fellas who are doing all the work for you yet you still lose.

Ok first of all I didn't ask him for help, he actually came up to me and debunked your translation. I dont see the problem with getting help to debunk an argument that I have limited knowledge on, you literally gave me false translations of the scan. I never said Boros is multi city level, I said the guide you're using puts him at that, he's not even considered a threat to humanity. In your own scan he's surface level( at best) with his strongest attack, and not even considered a threat to humanity. Again, when did Psykos bust a continent, and I never lost here, your planet level Boros wank got debunked, therefore you lost this point. Sasuke with pre Boruto feats stomps Boros here now, via scaling to BSM Naruto who in normal BM could no sell a moon splitting attack(BSM is at least 10x stronger than BM). So Boros isn't hurting Sasuke here, even without Boruto feats, even if the moon is hollow. You lost the whole debate actually.

That's because he pushes his body to his absolute limits by letting all of his chakra run free (and chakra does enhance stats to a degree). I could say the same about Sasuke for being hurt by mere shurikens lol.

Sasuke was hurt by shin amp'd shurikens, even then they did no real damage to him.

When did he ''physically'' overpower him? He just threw a big ass RS then wasted him. Nothing else.

Did you not watch the fight? Naruto punched Madara into a tree and pinned him there while Madara was powerless to fight against it.

Isn't molecular dismantling/manipulation a hax? LOL. The fact is Six paths characters DO have resistance against those sorts of things, which is why they don't get foddered away that easily (moon splitting and the ETSB included), that's what makes the feats less impressive on my book.

Molecular manipulation is a hax, splitting molecules is not a hax. SO6P characters' ninjutsu has a resistence to this, not them. So no, this doesnt make the moon splitting(which you havent proved was a TSB) nor ETSB less impressive.

At this point you are either reaching or trolling if you can't believe the moon is hollow when I provided at least 4 scans that prove it yet you haven't provided reasons or canon evidence rather than denial/rant as to why it isn't, even the movie showed us there's nothing beyond the crust apart from the core multiple times. Another Naruto tryhard wanker I guess, you take the L on this one due to incredulity and lack of evidence from your part ;)

You provided 4 scans that DONT prove the moon is hollow. 3 of your scans prove literally nothing, and 1 proves the moon isn't hollow.

Not knowing how strong they are when we literally saw them fight in the war and almost nothing has changed since then?

They've been training for 10+ years, it's expected they'll get much stronger.

See the video again, I even mentioned you the timestamps. You either didn't watch it or are just reaching.

Darui sword clashed with Momo, that's not him trading blows though, since his attacks didnt land and Momo wasnt attacking back.

Link or Source? I can write a similar text then screenshot and make it look legit, it's not that hard.

That's from the canon novel. Here if you want to read it.

Then he indeed became weaker, we are agreeing terms here

Rusty, not weaker.

The one you are talking about is Jigen, not Isshiki himself. Not to mention not a single Otsutsuki does have a sharingan, they possess literally every other dojutsu apart from that one.

It's unknown though.

How does it not lift the proof when there is literally nothing inside and there are multiple scans? If I blew up a hella bunch of TNT on the ground (Earth) would the Layers suddenly disappear and make me fall straight to the core without any other one to stop my free fall?

No, now if you blew a hole through the earth and jumped through you would fall out the earth.

There was absolutely no ground or visible chunks of rock (layers) inside of it besides the thin af crust which is the literal definition of hollowness in case you didn't know. You take the L on this one due to lack of evidence against mine.

Naruto made a hole straight through the moon, anything inside the explosion would've been vaporized, that's why you see nothing inside the moon besides crust on the sides of the hole. Common sense.

He wasn't sure and even then he didn't specify if it was the whole clan or just those two, as far as we know the otsutsukis are still pretty much a mystery.

Well actually he knew people would be coming, and not the whole clan. Because the scroll said people would be looking for Kaguya(Momoshiki and Kinshiki), it's simply a hypothesis because he had very limited information on who it was or what they could do, but the scroll confirms they were indeed above Kaguya.

Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:

@manofthunderbolts65:

Ok first of all I didn't ask him for help, he actually came up to me and debunked your translation. I dont see the problem with getting help to debunk an argument that I have limited knowledge on, you literally gave me false translations of the scan. I never said Boros is multi city level, I said the guide you're using puts him at that, he's not even considered a threat to humanity. In your own scan he's surface level( at best) with his strongest attack, and not even considered a threat to humanity. Again, when did Psykos bust a continent, and I never lost here, your planet level Boros wank got debunked, therefore you lost this point. Sasuke with pre Boruto feats stomps Boros here now, via scaling to BSM Naruto who in normal BM could no sell a moon splitting attack(BSM is at least 10x stronger than BM). So Boros isn't hurting Sasuke here, even without Boruto feats, even if the moon is hollow. You lost the whole debate actually.

It can put him at planetary depending on the context of the kanji, so he didn't debunk anything really, one of the three is erase. In the anime it seemed like that was the case. In manga & webcomic he's indeed a surface wiper. Ask literally anyone about Psykos recent feat and they will all tell you it's continental level since she casually split a chunk of the Earth apart. Couldn't find a proper scan since the feat are new and recent but here it is.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption ProvidedNo Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415  Edited By MattyBoi

@manofthunderbolts65:

It can put him at planetary depending on the context of the kanji, so he didn't debunk anything really, one of the three is erase. In the anime it seemed like that was the case. In manga & webcomic he's indeed a surface wiper. Ask literally anyone about Psykos recent feat and they will all tell you it's continental level since she casually split a chunk of the Earth apart. Couldn't find a proper scan since the feat are new and recent but here it is.

Except every thing else on the scan puts him not at planet level, if they meant for him to be planet level he would be a GOD level threat and not dragon level. Fair enough about the feat being continental though. Thats a pretty good looking scan for manga aswell, I never remembered OPM manga to be looking that good lol.

Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:

@manofthunderbolts65:

That's because he pushes his body to his absolute limits by letting all of his chakra run free (and chakra does enhance stats to a degree). I could say the same about Sasuke for being hurt by mere shurikens lol.

Sasuke was hurt by shin amp'd shurikens, even then they did no real damage to him.

When did he ''physically'' overpower him? He just threw a big ass RS then wasted him. Nothing else.

Did you not watch the fight? Naruto punched Madara into a tree and pinned him there while Madara was powerless to fight against it.

Isn't molecular dismantling/manipulation a hax? LOL. The fact is Six paths characters DO have resistance against those sorts of things, which is why they don't get foddered away that easily (moon splitting and the ETSB included), that's what makes the feats less impressive on my book.

Molecular manipulation is a hax, splitting molecules is not a hax. SO6P characters' ninjutsu has a resistence to this, not them. So no, this doesnt make the moon splitting(which you havent proved was a TSB) nor ETSB less impressive.

At this point you are either reaching or trolling if you can't believe the moon is hollow when I provided at least 4 scans that prove it yet you haven't provided reasons or canon evidence rather than denial/rant as to why it isn't, even the movie showed us there's nothing beyond the crust apart from the core multiple times. Another Naruto tryhard wanker I guess, you take the L on this one due to incredulity and lack of evidence from your part ;)

You provided 4 scans that DONT prove the moon is hollow. 3 of your scans prove literally nothing, and 1 proves the moon isn't hollow.

Not knowing how strong they are when we literally saw them fight in the war and almost nothing has changed since then?

They've been training for 10+ years, it's expected they'll get much stronger.

See the video again, I even mentioned you the timestamps. You either didn't watch it or are just reaching.

Darui sword clashed with Momo, that's not him trading blows though, since his attacks didnt land and Momo wasnt attacking back.

Link or Source? I can write a similar text then screenshot and make it look legit, it's not that hard.

That's from the canon novel. Here if you want to read it.

Then he indeed became weaker, we are agreeing terms here

Rusty, not weaker.

It's unknown though.

How does it not lift the proof when there is literally nothing inside and there are multiple scans? If I blew up a hella bunch of TNT on the ground (Earth) would the Layers suddenly disappear and make me fall straight to the core without any other one to stop my free fall?

No, now if you blew a hole through the earth and jumped through you would fall out the earth.

There was absolutely no ground or visible chunks of rock (layers) inside of it besides the thin af crust which is the literal definition of hollowness in case you didn't know. You take the L on this one due to lack of evidence against mine.

Naruto made a hole straight through the moon, anything inside the explosion would've been vaporized, that's why you see nothing inside the moon besides crust on the sides of the hole. Common sense.

Well actually he knew people would be coming, and not the whole clan. Because the scroll said people would be looking for Kaguya(Momoshiki and Kinshiki), it's simply a hypothesis because he had very limited information on who it was or what they could do, but the scroll confirms they were indeed above Kaguya.

-Shin is a fodder even to low tier akatsukis like Hidan and he got oneshotted by Sakura, yet Sasuke got hurt.

-I rewatched it, he only punched his TSB staff then threw the RS.

-Ninjutsu comes from chakra, guess what Naruto and co. use to amp themselves?

-How do they not prove anything?

-I don't understand what kind of harsh training regime could've made them anything stronger than fighting with large scale threats. They pretty much got Gohan'd since the shinobi world was at peace for a long time, mastery over their abilities that I can agree on.

-Clashing swords with someone far stronger than you isn't as simple as that, your sword either gets sent far away or you simply cannot swing properly to counterattack. Darui was fighting with him just fine and never got blitzed or overpowered.

-Rusty:

2. impaired by lack of recent practice.

afaik impaired means damaged, defective, debilitated, hurt, broken, etc. Even then he lost the Bijuu's chakra and the TSB which were the only versatility he ever had. Not to mention he doesn't spam hundreds of clones like he used to anymore.

-Pretty sure the Sharingan is derived from the Rinne Sharingan. None other than uchihas managed to have one by natural means.

-srry but didn't understand

-Then the moon would still be hollow

-thx for the source, but still, even the novel itself phrases it as just speculation on its part. ''It looks like'' means they weren't sure after all, and by feats they don't even touch her. Even if that was true, the ETSB is fodder to somebody who can blitz and oneshot Kaguya before it grows big enough (which takes a hella long time since Naruto and Sasuke managed to seal her), plus it was the two of them together, not just Momo alone.

“It looks like the reason Kaguya was gathering White Zetsu soldiers was so she could fight against them...” In other words, they were enemies who even Kaguya wouldn’t have been able to oppose without an army. 

Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:

@manofthunderbolts65:

Except every thing else on the scan puts him not at planet level, if they meant for him to be planet level he would be a GOD level threat and not dragon level. Fair enough about the feat being continental though. Thats a pretty good looking scan for manga aswell, I never remembered OPM manga to be looking that good lol.

even if that was the case by scaling Boros should be far above Psykos who by all implications is below Awakened Garou who in turn gave Saitama trouble in h2h, and he's on par with Boros as stated by One.

That means continental level DC is fodder for Boros as Tatsumaki of all people managed to tank the attack with her barriers, and Tats failed to harm the same ship that Boros was fodderizing without directly trying to.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manofthunderbolts65:

Shin is a fodder even to low tier akatsukis like Hidan and he got oneshotted by Sakura, yet Sasuke got hurt.

Shin only got one shotted from a sucker punch by Sakura, he was beating Sakura in a proper fight, and again the shurikens did no real damage.

I rewatched it, he only punched his TSB staff then threw the RS.

And Madara couldnt do anything to Naruto, he got overpowered by the punch.

How do they not prove anything?

Because they don't show how the moon is hollow, 2 of those scans werent even the moon.

Ninjutsu comes from chakra, guess what Naruto and co. use to amp themselves?

Let me reiterate: Their ninjutsu is only resistant to being instantly vaporized by TSBs, though will still have to take the force of the TSB itself. This is shown when Naruto's TSB cancels out Sasuke's susanno arrows, instead of instantly being negged by the arrow.

I don't understand what kind of harsh training regime could've made them anything stronger than fighting with large scale threats. They pretty much got Gohan'd since the shinobi world was at peace for a long time, mastery over their abilities that I can agree on.

Well Sasuke negged team 7 with only 2 years of training. Sasuke would have no reason to stop training as he was investigating the Otsutsuki clan so there was still threats and Naruto would have no reason to stop training.

Clashing swords with someone far stronger than you isn't as simple as that, your sword either gets sent far away or you simply cannot swing properly to counterattack. Darui was fighting with him just fine and never got blitzed or overpowered.

It's actually very simple, especially when the guy you're fighting isn't even counter attacking and is just trying to get away.

afaik impaired means damaged, defective, debilitated, hurt, broken, etc. Even then he lost the Bijuu's chakra and the TSB which were the only versatility he ever had. Not to mention he doesn't spam hundreds of clones like he used to anymore.

Kurama only said his battle senses got dull, not that he outright got weaker.

Then the moon would still be hollow

No... he made a hole in the moon, anything in the radius of the explosion gets vaporized, aside from the sides of the hole(which werent caught in the explosion), there would be nothing there.

thx for the source, but still, even the novel itself phrases it as just speculation on its part. ''It looks like'' means they weren't sure after all, and by feats they don't even touch her. Even if that was true, the ETSB is fodder to somebody who can blitz and oneshot Kaguya before it grows big enough (which takes a hella long time since Naruto and Sasuke managed to seal her), plus it was the two of them together, not just Momo alone.

Sasuke scales to fused Momoshiki who>>>Kinshiki and Momoshiki so my point still stands. "It looks like" is Sasuke's interpretation of the scroll, that she was preparing an army for someone, he even says "in other words" which means the second part isnt speculation.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419  Edited By MattyBoi

@manofthunderbolts65:

even if that was the case by scaling Boros should be far above Psykos who by all implications is below Awakened Garou who in turn gave Saitama trouble in h2h, and he's on par with Boros as stated by One.

Cool. However Boros got fodderized by Saitama so I dont understand how he's on the same level as someone who could give Saitama trouble.

That means continental level DC is fodder for Boros as Tatsumaki of all people managed to tank the attack with her barriers, and Tats failed to harm the same ship that Boros was fodderizing without directly trying to.

So this just means Boros is multi continental, not planet level. He's also not even considered a threat to humanity by your scan.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f87091b706ca
deactivated-5f87091b706ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: Garou didn't give Saitama trouble, he performed roughly the same as Boros did. In close combat he was more impressive, since he used Saitama's lack of fighting skill to his own advantage, as an elite martial artist and shit, and that's about it, he lacked strength feats on the level of Boros in turn, however (webcomic version only, redraw might change a lot). They could trouble a casual Saitama i guess, but a serious Saitama mops both Garou and Boros combined.

From recent scaling via Psykos, they should both be a bare minimum of large country level, even without Boros' final attack. I don't know shit about Sasuke, how does he handle them ?

GhostWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:

@manofthunderbolts65:

Shin is a fodder even to low tier akatsukis like Hidan and he got oneshotted by Sakura, yet Sasuke got hurt.

Shin only got one shotted from a sucker punch by Sakura, he was beating Sakura in a proper fight, and again the shurikens did no real damage.

I rewatched it, he only punched his TSB staff then threw the RS.

And Madara couldnt do anything to Naruto, he got overpowered by the punch.

How do they not prove anything?

Because they don't show how the moon is hollow, 2 of those scans werent even the moon.

Ninjutsu comes from chakra, guess what Naruto and co. use to amp themselves?

Let me reiterate: Their ninjutsu is only resistant to being instantly vaporized by TSBs, though will still have to take the force of the TSB itself. This is shown when Naruto's TSB cancels out Sasuke's susanno arrows, instead of instantly being negged by the arrow.

I don't understand what kind of harsh training regime could've made them anything stronger than fighting with large scale threats. They pretty much got Gohan'd since the shinobi world was at peace for a long time, mastery over their abilities that I can agree on.

Well Sasuke negged team 7 with only 2 years of training. Sasuke would have no reason to stop training as he was investigating the Otsutsuki clan so there was still threats and Naruto would have no reason to stop training.

Clashing swords with someone far stronger than you isn't as simple as that, your sword either gets sent far away or you simply cannot swing properly to counterattack. Darui was fighting with him just fine and never got blitzed or overpowered.

It's actually very simple, especially when the guy you're fighting isn't even counter attacking and is just trying to get away.

Kurama only said his battle senses got dull, not that he outright got weaker.

Then the moon would still be hollow

No... he made a hole in the moon, anything in the radius of the explosion gets vaporized, aside from the sides of the hole(which werent caught in the explosion), there would be nothing there.

thx for the source, but still, even the novel itself phrases it as just speculation on its part. ''It looks like'' means they weren't sure after all, and by feats they don't even touch her. Even if that was true, the ETSB is fodder to somebody who can blitz and oneshot Kaguya before it grows big enough (which takes a hella long time since Naruto and Sasuke managed to seal her), plus it was the two of them together, not just Momo alone.

Sasuke scales to fused Momoshiki who>>>Kinshiki and Momoshiki so my point still stands. "It looks like" is Sasuke's interpretation of the scroll, that she was preparing an army for someone, he even says "in other words" which means the second part isnt speculation.

-He still doesn't compare to the likes of Kakuzu, Orochimaru, Sasori, etc.

-Guy was overpowering Madara even worse with his air pressure alone, and got rekt hard everytime he got punched. He even stated that he was done if he kept receiving more hits from him and that's what almost happened with Night Guy.

-which are the ones you're talking about?

-Even touching the TSBs is a huge risk yet Juubito (Weakened Obito as well could) and Base Naruto who are physically weaker than some other characters who get negged by them can touch them. This is more than enough proof that Six Paths chakra does grant some resistance.

-Sasuke training I can see but I don't think he can replicate the VoTE feat without some notorious amp. Besides he was wanting to fulfill his lifelong goal and he was training with Orochimaru who gave him some amps (CM and drugs) and also was stronger than him at the time. Not to mention Naruto also did the exact same and was still fodder level at the time of their meeting.

-Why would he try to escape a fodder on the first place? Even then his teammate who isn't that far ahead from him got cornered and hurt by the weakest Kage duo, Kurotsuchi and Chojuro.

-At best he got only a slight improvement since he lost his haxxed seal, TSBs, and Bijuu's Chakra which made him hold his own against Madara and Kaguya (and he carried Sasuke hard on those fights). Idk how ''training'' (which we have no idea on how hard it could be) could've affected his results when he sits at a desk 24/7, the world is at peace and there are no massive threats anymore.

-I mean if it happened before the moon cutting feat then it easily should still count as hollow.

Even if it was true why would he vaporize everything besides the core without reason to? That sounds like headcanon to me and out of character for Naruto to do so.

-In other words it's just another way to phrase it, and he just met them. He had no previous knowledge about what they were capable of or what they could do.

@mattyboi said:

@manofthunderbolts65:

Cool. However Boros got fodderized by Saitama so I dont understand how he's on the same level as someone who could give Saitama trouble.

So this just means Boros is multi continental, not planet level. He's also not even considered a threat to humanity by your scan.

I mean Boros was legitimately blitzing Saitama with MB, he just got tired out and Saitama got more serious while using consecutive normal punches. Not to mention Garou is a prodigy in martial arts which is something that allowed him to hold his own against a casual Saitama. Boros is even stronger than Garou with CSRC.

Multi continental is still above everything that either Sasuke or Naruto can hope to tank by all implications and feats

Naruto and Sasuke are continent busters confirmed? - Gen ...

Shikamaru straight up said they are continental together which should be consistent within the series. Also a reminder that DC doesn't equal durability and Naruto characters have some of the best examples on that regard.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manofthunderbolts65:

He still doesn't compare to the likes of Kakuzu, Orochimaru, Sasori, etc

And?

Guy was overpowering Madara even worse with his air pressure alone, and got rekt hard everytime he got punched. He even stated that he was done if he kept receiving more hits from him and that's what almost happened with Night Guy.

Guy's durability was trash though, he was breaking bones from hitting Madara.

which are the ones you're talking about?

The ones you claim to be the inside of the moon.

Even touching the TSBs is a huge risk yet Juubito (Weakened Obito as well could) and Base Naruto who are physically weaker than some other characters who get negged by them can touch them. This is more than enough proof that Six Paths chakra does grant some resistance.

Again, that's not how it works. You still have to tank the force of the ETSB, all SO6P chakra does is make your ninjutsu not get instantly negged. If what you're saying was true, then Sasuke's susanno arrow would've instantly negged the TSB, but they canceled each other out as they were equal.

Sasuke training I can see but I don't think he can replicate the VoTE feat without some notorious amp. Besides he was wanting to fulfill his lifelong goal and he was training with Orochimaru who gave him some amps (CM and drugs) and also was stronger than him at the time. Not to mention Naruto also did the exact same and was still fodder level at the time of their meeting.

You dont have to think they can do it when they can do it. They got THAT much stronger during the time they had to train, accept it.

Why would he try to escape a fodder on the first place? Even then his teammate who isn't that far ahead from him got cornered and hurt by the weakest Kage duo, Kurotsuchi and Chojuro.

He had gotten ambushed and was trying to get away. Kinshiki only got defeated when Sasuke helped the Kages.

At best he got only a slight improvement since he lost his haxxed seal, TSBs, and Bijuu's Chakra which made him hold his own against Madara and Kaguya (and he carried Sasuke hard on those fights). Idk how ''training'' (which we have no idea on how hard it could be) could've affected his results when he sits at a desk 24/7, the world is at peace and there are no massive threats anymore.

Again, you don't have to know how he got stronger.

-I mean if it happened before the moon cutting feat then it easily should still count as hollow.

It did happen before, but Toneri didn't split the moon where the hole was. Plus, that logic makes 0 sense.

In other words it's just another way to phrase it, and he just met them. He had no previous knowledge about what they were capable of or what they could do.

Exactly, which is why it was just a hypothesis at the time.

Multi continental is still above everything that either Sasuke or Naruto can hope to tank by all implications and feats

No, Naruto no sold a multi continental attack effortlessly in BM.

Shikamaru straight up said they are continental together which should be consistent within the series. Also a reminder that DC doesn't equal durability and Naruto characters have some of the best examples on that regard.

Shikamaru never saw Naruto/Sasuke's full capabilities, he never saw them past when the got the SO6P amp, so this would mean pre so6p amp Naruto and Sasuke are continental, and post SO6P amp they're MANY times stronger than that, which means based off this statement even EOS Shippuden Sasuke would effortlessly stomp Boros. Cool, you just helped my argument here.

GhostWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: naruto would get oneshot by the attack easily.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostwarren: By a surface level attack at best? No, Naruto already no sold a moon splitting attack, try again.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke

GhostWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429  Edited By GhostWarren

@mattyboi: I was right

He is continental at best together with saskue.

Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:

@manofthunderbolts65:

He still doesn't compare to the likes of Kakuzu, Orochimaru, Sasori, etc

And?

Guy was overpowering Madara even worse with his air pressure alone, and got rekt hard everytime he got punched. He even stated that he was done if he kept receiving more hits from him and that's what almost happened with Night Guy.

Guy's durability was trash though, he was breaking bones from hitting Madara.

which are the ones you're talking about?

The ones you claim to be the inside of the moon.

Even touching the TSBs is a huge risk yet Juubito (Weakened Obito as well could) and Base Naruto who are physically weaker than some other characters who get negged by them can touch them. This is more than enough proof that Six Paths chakra does grant some resistance.

Again, that's not how it works. You still have to tank the force of the ETSB, all SO6P chakra does is make your ninjutsu not get instantly negged. If what you're saying was true, then Sasuke's susanno arrow would've instantly negged the TSB, but they canceled each other out as they were equal.

Sasuke training I can see but I don't think he can replicate the VoTE feat without some notorious amp. Besides he was wanting to fulfill his lifelong goal and he was training with Orochimaru who gave him some amps (CM and drugs) and also was stronger than him at the time. Not to mention Naruto also did the exact same and was still fodder level at the time of their meeting.

You dont have to think they can do it when they can do it. They got THAT much stronger during the time they had to train, accept it.

Why would he try to escape a fodder on the first place? Even then his teammate who isn't that far ahead from him got cornered and hurt by the weakest Kage duo, Kurotsuchi and Chojuro.

He had gotten ambushed and was trying to get away. Kinshiki only got defeated when Sasuke helped the Kages.

At best he got only a slight improvement since he lost his haxxed seal, TSBs, and Bijuu's Chakra which made him hold his own against Madara and Kaguya (and he carried Sasuke hard on those fights). Idk how ''training'' (which we have no idea on how hard it could be) could've affected his results when he sits at a desk 24/7, the world is at peace and there are no massive threats anymore.

Again, you don't have to know how he got stronger.

It did happen before, but Toneri didn't split the moon where the hole was. Plus, that logic makes 0 sense.

In other words it's just another way to phrase it, and he just met them. He had no previous knowledge about what they were capable of or what they could do.

Exactly, which is why it was just a hypothesis at the time.

No, Naruto no sold a multi continental attack effortlessly in BM.

Shikamaru never saw Naruto/Sasuke's full capabilities, he never saw them past when the got the SO6P amp, so this would mean pre so6p amp Naruto and Sasuke are continental, and post SO6P amp they're MANY times stronger than that, which means based off this statement even EOS Shippuden Sasuke would effortlessly stomp Boros. Cool, you just helped my argument here.

-He managed to hurt a god tier that's why

-He didn't break his bones all the time, he still withstood some of his own hits according to the 3rd law of Newton (Action and reaction). Thing is once the gates open what they basically do is let your own chakra run free like a relentless whirlwind inside your body.

-the ones with the crust wide open or the other depictions of the moon? Show them

-I don't say it makes you immune but it sure as hell grants some resistance. That's why the TSBs are less impressive when against other god tiers. A Madara Limbo clone managed to tank a full force TSB being swinged at him.

-Based on what exactly? Do we even get to see them train or what kind of harsh regime they did in order to get that strong? Sounds dumb to me that Sasuke can equal the power of 9 FP Bijuus at the same time with just ''training'' with fodders lol, when ninjas in the Narutoverse have pretty defined limits no matter how strong they are.

-Kinshiki still got hurt and cornered which proves my point, Sasuke didn't help them all the time. Momo also could've easily stomped him on the spot if he was that strong.

-I'd agree if this was DBZ or something like that. Even then by how much they became ''stronger'' by your logic? Did they skip multiple tiers in DC just because even though they lost a lot of their power when the SO6P took their seals from them? Linear training isn't that effective by verse logic unless the characters gain some notorious amp in between, look at the difference between Naruto and Sasuke in BoS Shippuden or how much the Konoha 12 actually ''improved''.

-How does it make 0 sense? That means atm the moon Toneri cut was way more hollow than the original, that's literal logic and common sense lol.

-So you admit it was just speculation? Good

-Which attack did he tank? Moon feat has already been debunked and there are at least 2 arguments in order to do that.

-How wouldn't he know how strong they are when he's Naruto's right hand and supervises everything he does and can ask him about anything? In fact he's one of the closest people to him so I don't see why wouldn't he know. Even then by how much stronger they got (if anything) it is by an unknown amount. Boros scales above a continental level threat in Base since he managed to harm his ship which Tatsumaki failed to do so while not even trying. MB is even way more broken than that and even if Sasuke could hurt him he can just regen from everything he can dish out, he just sends him to space where he will die from suffocation.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Italics :)

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433  Edited By MattyBoi

@manofthunderbolts65

He managed to hurt a god tier that's why

Then thats a feat for his shurikens.

He didn't break his bones all the time, he still withstood some of his own hits according to the 3rd law of Newton (Action and reaction). Thing is once the gates open what they basically do is let your own chakra run free like a relentless whirlwind inside your body

Im pretty sure he did, they just didnt show every time.

the ones with the crust wide open or the other depictions of the moon? Show them

The one with the floating rocks and core.

I don't say it makes you immune but it sure as hell grants some resistance. That's why the TSBs are less impressive when against other god tiers. A Madara Limbo clone managed to tank a full force TSB being swinged at him.

Thats headcanon. And from what's shown all it does is grant immunity to the passive of the TSB(to nulify ninjutsu), you still have to tank the full force of it.

Based on what exactly? Do we even get to see them train or what kind of harsh regime they did in order to get that strong? Sounds dumb to me that Sasuke can equal the power of 9 FP Bijuus at the same time with just ''training'' with fodders lol, when ninjas in the Narutoverse have pretty defined limits no matter how strong they are.

Based off the fact that they actually did get much stronger, lol.

Kinshiki still got hurt and cornered which proves my point, Sasuke didn't help them all the time. Momo also could've easily stomped him on the spot if he was that strong.

Then thats a feat for the Kages. Momoshiki wasn't even attacking them so I dont see your point there.

How does it make 0 sense? That means atm the moon Toneri cut was way more hollow than the original, that's literal logic and common sense lol.

Wut.

So you admit it was just speculation? Good

Nope, especially when the scroll said that she couldnt oppose them without an army.

Which attack did he tank? Moon feat has already been debunked and there are at least 2 arguments in order to do that.

Well the TSB argument is solely based off your headcanon and the hollow moon argument has been debunked countless times. Even if the moon is hollow the feat is still continental.

How wouldn't he know how strong they are when he's Naruto's right hand and supervises everything he does and can ask him about anything? In fact he's one of the closest people to him so I don't see why wouldn't he know. Even then by how much stronger they got (if anything) it is by an unknown amount. Boros scales above a continental level threat in Base since he managed to harm his ship which Tatsumaki failed to do so while not even trying. MB is even way more broken than that and even if Sasuke could hurt him he can just regen from everything he can dish out, he just sends him to space where he will die from suffocation.

Sasuke could literally teleport back if he got sent to space, however that's not happening since Boros isn't tagging him(Boros has no impressive speed feats), and his hits arent doing damage.

What do you mean Tatsumaki wasn't doing any damage to the ship?

No Caption Provided

Not to mention, she's doing this with multi building sized bullets, which makes Boros one shotting this ship even less impressive.

Not only that but this thing about Tatsumaki being unable to drop the ship is a headcanon, not only she never tried to use TK on the ship to put it down, but Murata while referring to the anime team work in the AK vs Tatsumaki fight, said that if Tatsumaki was able to pull a meteor like she did(Despite that meteor barely being building size) she would have done the same with Boros's ship, which indicates Tatsumaki obviously got stronger or Murata retconned this idea and make her more powerful as she pulled a large mountain sized structure from the underground. This also if not retconned would indicate that despite the draws, Murata never intended the continental cut to be viewed as a continental AP feat seeing how he considers the TK to pull a meteor being enough to do the same with Boros's ship.

https://onepunchman.fandom.com/wiki/Interviews/Stream_Q/A_4#27.2F1.2F2018

See now you're just abusing my lack of knowledge on the series to wank it, but even IF this is valid and Boros is multi continental, and lets still say the moon is hollow right. This would mean Naruto no sold a continental attack in a form 10x weaker than his strongest form. SO Sasuke=BSM Naruto>>>BM Naruto who no sold the "hollow" moon splitting attack. This puts Sasuke at a bare minimum of 10x continental in durability, even if we assume the moon is hollow and completely ignore Momoshiki's feats. Even at MAXIMUM lowball, Sasuke is still far above Boros here. Regen wont be keeping Boros in this fight either, since Sasuke can KO him or vaporize him with a susanno arrow.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostwarren: No, shikamaru never saw their SO6P powers before, therefore he was only going off what he saw before that. Therefore pre-so6p amped Naruto and Sasuke are multi continental and post SO6P amp their MANY times stronger.

GhostWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: they are definitely not continental when they are weaker than the juubi who barely destroyed the country . Adult naruto is only surrounding lands.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostwarren: Like you said, they were confirmed continental based off shikamaru's knowledge, therefore would be continental pre so6p amp. Gonna ignore that last statement.

GhostWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That shikimaru can also be taken with a grain of salt.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439  Edited By MattyBoi
Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either on team solos.

GhostWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros and garou stomp

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442  Edited By MattyBoi

@ghostwarren said:

That shikimaru can also be taken with a grain of salt.

But you were trying to use him to say that Naruto and Sasuke are continental, now that you're proven wrong you're backtracking and saying he can be taken with a grain of salt. LOL.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke still stomps.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke still blitzes and slaps

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445  Edited By JOVIOLMA
No Caption Provided

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#446  Edited By Wanderez

Either Boros or Garou punch Sasuke's head off.

Kek at continental Sasuke.

Avatar image for animeisniche_ok
Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447  Edited By Animeisniche_ok

Boros is faster, has better regen and more raw strength.

Most of Sasuke abilities won't do shit, cuz he's too fast and durable.

Boros oneshots.

He could use Petra path vs Boros energy blast (he hasn't used that. Since his teen days), but I. Think it's way too big and has too much power (that's why Sasuke had to use his susanoo for the beasts).

Genjutsu won't work cuz no Chakra... GG

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genjutsu won't work cuz no Chakra... GG

You don't have to have chakra for genjutsu to work on you. Sharingan genjutsu is the user injecting their own chakra into your brain and therefore taking control of the 5 senses.

GhostWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

woah223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers