No Infinite Tsukuyomi

Bouns Round: Sharinnegan Madara

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

God: Nativity of a World of Trees solos naruto. Naruto cannot fight a planet amount of wood style jutsu

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rabii99

Adult Naruto has no way to deal with Madara's immortality

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

add sasuke and they still lose

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto may be stronger but Madara's immortality would probably give him the win.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto could win via incap probably

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By katanalauncher

Naruto as a adult should be comparable to his teen self, and Naruto after going serious is able to match Kaguya pound for pound in close combat for a while

It's repeatedly stated how much more powerful Kaguya is compared to Madara in power, and Naruto is able to match her briefly.

So I believe both teen EoS Naruto and current hokage Naruto would beat Madara.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara loses.

LoveEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LoveEveryone

Teen Naruto Kurama Six Paths Mode matched Biju Amped Susanoo Sasuke which = SO6P Hagoromo. Kurama stated Sasuke was equal to him.

Teen Naruto Clones were taking care of Dual Rinnegan Madara’s Limbo Clones. Just imagine what Adult Nardo what do.

Kaguya is a good way to scale. Naruto was holding his own against her, yet she is much stronger than Dual Rinnegan Madara.

If we say Full Rinnegan 10 Tails Madara = Hagoromo, then logically Adult Naruto should be stronger, since this is 13 years later and Adult Naruto is stronger than his Teen Self.

Also Madara can be sealed with Magnet Rasengan.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara I suppose through his immortality but Naruto is much more powerful.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@reaverlation: I feel much more powerful is an overstatment, I think Naruto is somewhere between somewhat above and decesively above Juubidara.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto could easily lay the hands on him, but he has no way to overcome his immortality or seal him away.

So madara will win eventually

Avatar image for rebuildofkojima
RebuildofKojima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara through hax and immortality. Adult Naruto is more powerful though, but he'd lose.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Antonio_1996

If Naruto still has the chakra of all the Bijuu then he can simply remove the 10 tails from Madara if he can tag him with 9 Rasenshurikens like he did against Kaguya.

Or Madara can be held down with magnet release and extract the bijuu like he did against Obito.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99 said:

Adult Naruto has no way to deal with Madara's immortality

Avatar image for kaminochikara14
kaminochikara14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kaminochikara14

Madara is immortal and can be only sealed by sun and moon seals and naruto doesn't have them so madara will win. Also naruto can not remove bijuus from him.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Rabii99

After thinking about it, Madara stomps, Naruto still has Six paths Sage mode but he doesn't have access to the Bijuus going by Shikamaru's novel and him never using the Chakra of any of the Bijuu in Boruto(other than Kurama).

So he can't do something like this anymore, Adult Naruto would get cut in half with the lighfang and has no speed feat to suggest he won't.

Loading Video...

Madara Limbo clones beaten 4 of Naruto's clones, Naruto's clones have perfectly distributed Chakra so since Madara limbo clones beaten 4 of Naruto clones then they can beat any number of Naruto's clones.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So, Madara can one shot Adult Naruto with the lightfang and his Limbo clones can beat any number of Naruto clones, Madara is also completely immortal and can only be sealed with the Sun-moon seal afteer he absorbed the God tree.

No Caption Provided

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War Naruto with the chakra of all Bijuus said himself he couldn't beat Madara with one eye.

Adult Naruto is a lot weaker without the Bijuu Cloak, he can't beat Madara with 3 eyes.

Madara has the Juubi, Six Path Senjutsu, Rinnegan, EMS and Mokuton.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99: You think Adult Naruto is weaker than Teen Naruto?

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teen Naruto Kurama Six Paths Mode matched Biju Amped Susanoo Sasuke which = SO6P Hagoromo. Kurama stated Sasuke was equal to him.

Teen Naruto Clones were taking care of Dual Rinnegan Madara’s Limbo Clones. Just imagine what Adult Nardo what do.

Kaguya is a good way to scale. Naruto was holding his own against her, yet she is much stronger than Dual Rinnegan Madara.

If we say Full Rinnegan 10 Tails Madara = Hagoromo, then logically Adult Naruto should be stronger, since this is 13 years later and Adult Naruto is stronger than his Teen Self.

Also Madara can be sealed with Magnet Rasengan.

I wouldn’t say 6PSM teen naruto is as powerful as Hagoromo just because he matched Indra’s arrow. Hagoromo have 2 Rinnegan and a giant Susanoo, not to mention being Juubi Jinchuriki (while Naruto only had half a Kyuubi).

I was also having a debate with @whatamiseeing when he argued that Naruto + Sasuke = dead Hagoromo because their Six Paths powers was Hagoromo-given. From what I can tell I’m somewhere inbetween these 2 arguments.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War Naruto with the chakra of all Bijuus said himself he couldn't beat Madara with one eye.

Rubbish. This literally never happened.

Adult Naruto is a lot weaker without the Bijuu Cloak,

More rubbish. Adult Naruto has better striking, durability and speed feats. He also has the other half of Kurama which makes your entire point moot.

he can't beat Madara with 3 eyes.

It's actually the opposite. Madara has nothing outside of I.T that can actually put Naruto down.

Madara has the Juubi,

And Naruto has half of Hagoromo's chakra, 100% kyuubi as well as fragments of all the bijuu.

Six Path Senjutsu,

Naruto does too.

Rinnegan,

Most of its abilities are pretty much useless against Naruto.

• Limbo clones - gets countered by Naruto's own clones.
  • Meteors - gets destroyed again.

EMS and Mokuton.

This is a lie. This version of Madara doesn't have EMS anymore and it wouldn't make a difference even if he did.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't see this. Guess I'll refute this as well.

@rabii99 said:

After thinking about it, Madara stomps, Naruto still has Six paths Sage mode but he doesn't have access to the Bijuus going by Shikamaru's novel and him never using the Chakra of any of the Bijuu in Boruto(other than Kurama).

Lies. It's literally stated that he's the meeting place of all the Bijuu's so he should still have their chakra.

So he can't do something like this anymore, Adult Naruto would get cut in half with the lighfang and has no speed feat to suggest he won't.

Except he already dodged it. Nice try though.

No Caption Provided

Madara Limbo clones beaten 4 of Naruto's clones, Naruto's clones have perfectly distributed Chakra so since Madara limbo clones beaten 4 of Naruto clones then they can beat any number of Naruto's clones.

Why are you using Teen War Arc Naruto's feats when the OP clearly states that we're using Adult Naruto? He has 50% more chakra and has better striking feats than Madara's clones. So if Madara tries that his clones get stomped. Not to mention that he can only use them for a few minutes.

No Caption Provided

These scans are useless and doesn't actually prove your point.

So, Madara can one shot Adult Naruto with the lightfang

Except he already dodged it. And he'd get speedblitzed before he could do that anyway.

and his Limbo clones can beat any number of Naruto clones,

No they can't.

Madara is also completely immortal and can only be sealed with the Sun-moon seal afteer he absorbed the God tree.

Nope. The sun and moon seal was meant for Kaguya, not Madara. It was never stated that the only way to beat him is with with seals. So either we're not reading the same manga or you're simply a liar.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adult Naruto.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Rabii99

@antonio_1996:

Lies. It's literally stated that he's the meeting place of all the Bijuu's so he should still have their chakra.

What about showing me Adult Naruto using Chakra from the other Bijuu?And before you give me that "Naruto is the meeting place and can meet the Bijuu" talk, I need to remind you that BSM Naruto can also do that so until you show me Naruto using the Chakra from the other Bijuu your argument is void.

Except he already dodged it. Nice try though.

I clearly said in my previous comment "he can't do that anymore", Adult Naruto can't do that anymore and has been tagged by people and things much slower than the lightfang.

Why are you using Teen War Arc Naruto's feats when the OP clearly states that we're using Adult Naruto? He has 50% more chakra and has better striking feats than Madara's clones. So if Madara tries that his clones get stomped. Not to mention that he can only use them for a few minutes.

That is a stronger version and no, Adult Naruto+Kurama Chakra does not have have more Chakra than teen Naruto with 50% of Kurama+Chakra from the other Bijuu, Madara limbo clones beaten teen Naruto clones, Adult Naruto clones are easier.

These scans are useless and doesn't actually prove your point.

How are these scans useless, Madara limbo clones beaten the clones of a stronger version of Naruto.

Except he already dodged it. And he'd get speedblitzed before he could do that anyway.

Not getting speedblitzed with Madara limbo clones out there.

Nope. The sun and moon seal was meant for Kaguya, not Madara. It was never stated that the only way to beat him is with with seals. So either we're not reading the same manga or you're simply a liar.

It is ironic that you don't know Madara can only sealed by the sun-moon seal yet say that we're not reading the same manga or that I'm a lyar lol

Madara after absorbing the God Tree gained immortality

No Caption Provided

Sasuke directly asks Naruto to use that Jutsu that Hagoromo gave them(Six paths Chibaku tensei)

No Caption Provided

Even Naruto acknowledge that he isn't taking down Madara

No Caption Provided

LoveEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sage Art: Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken ends Madara

Hagoromo was confident Naruto and Sasuke could beat Madara with 1 Rinnegan. Even with a second Rinnegan Madara shouldn’t be massively more powerful than the duo since they were a good deal stronger than Madara with 1 Eye. Like I said before, Naruto was doing pretty good against Kaguya by himself without Sasuke, and Kaguya is a lot stronger than 2 Eyes 10 Tails.

They also didn’t use their full capabilities in their fight with Madara like they did Kaguya.

How do we know Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken won’t mess up Madara’s chakra like it did Kaguya. Madara was technically the 10 Tails Jinchuriki. So logically that should work on him. Add in the massive amount of clones and Naruto wins this.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99 said:

@antonio_1996:

What about showing me Adult Naruto using Chakra from the other Bijuu?And before you give me that "Naruto is the meeting place and can meet the Bijuu" talk, I need to remind you that BSM Naruto can also do that so until you show me Naruto using the Chakra from the other Bijuu your argument is void.

That's not how the burden of proof works, mate. You're the one claiming that he doesn't have their chakra anymore even when it's been stated multiple times that he's the meeting place of the bijuu. So unless it's stated that he can't use it anymore you have no argument.

I clearly said in my previous comment "he can't do that anymore",

I don't give a shit what you said until you can actually prove it.

Adult Naruto can't do that anymore and has been tagged by people and things much slower than the lightfang.

How does being tagged by god tiers make him any slower?

That is a stronger version and no,

Rubbish. Adult Naruto clearly has better feats especially if we include his feats from the last. Better speed, better durability(for tanking a moon splitter) and better striking feats. Not to mention that we didn't even see Naruto at full power yet.

Adult Naruto+Kurama Chakra does not have have more Chakra than teen Naruto with 50% of Kurama+Chakra from the other Bijuu,

False. 50%>>All the other tailed beasts combined proven by the fact that Bijuu Mode Naruto solo'd 5 Bijuus easily on his own. Now he has both halves in addition to his Six Paths Chakra and he can still gather more chakra from the Bijuu since he's the meeting place of the bijuu.

Madara limbo clones beaten teen Naruto clones, Adult Naruto clones are easier.

Rubbish. You have yet to prove how Teen Naruto is stronger.

How are these scans useless, Madara limbo clones beaten the clones of a stronger version of Naruto.

Again, you have yet to prove this. Adult Naruto has the better feats. I'd like to see you to prove how Teen Naruto>Adult Naruto when the latter has better skill, better striking, much higher durability and more chakra since he has both halves of Kurama.

He couldn't even keep up wit Teen Sasuke. Naruto blitzes. End of story.

No Caption Provided

It is ironic that you don't know Madara can only sealed by the sun-moon seal yet say that we're not reading the same manga or that I'm a lyar lol

Except it was later revealed that the seal was meant for Kaguya and not Madara. We've already seen that the Bijuu's can simply be extracted and once that is done he has no more immortality.

Sasuke directly asks Naruto to use that Jutsu that Hagoromo gave them(Six paths Chibaku tensei)

No shit. It's still nowhere stated that the only means to beat him is with the sun and moon seal.

Nowhere in your scan does it say that Naruto acknowledge that Madara is superior. So thanks for once again showing that you're a liar. Also, Naruto said "I ain't taking ya down" cause he sensed that Sasuke was nearby. It's funny that you omitted what happened directly after that so I'll simply do it for you:

No Caption Provided

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Rabii99

@antonio_1996 said:

@rabii99 said:

@antonio_1996:

That's not how the burden of proof works, mate. You're the one claiming that he doesn't have their chakra anymore even when it's been stated multiple times that he's the meeting place of the bijuu. So unless it's stated that he can't use it anymore you have no argument.

That is not how it works, you replied to my comment, you claimed that Adult Naruto can use the Chakra of the other Bijuu so I'm asking you to show me Adult Naruto doing that.

I clearly said in my previous comment "he can't do that anymore",

I don't give a shit what you said until you can actually prove it.

Adult Naruto gets tagged by people and attacks much slower than the lightfang, that's it.

Adult Naruto can't do that anymore and has been tagged by people and things much slower than the lightfang.

How does being tagged by god tiers make him any slower?

Because they aren't as fast as the lightfang so why is Naruto having trouble with them, are you going to say that Momoshiki is as fast or faster than the lightfang?

That is a stronger version and no,

Rubbish. Adult Naruto clearly has better feats especially if we include his feats from the last. Better speed, better durability(for tanking a moon splitter) and better striking feats. Not to mention that we didn't even see Naruto at full power yet.

No, he doesn't have better feats, it's the exact opposite, he has plenty of anti-feats like getting stabbed by Shin's sword and Momoshiki sending him flying with a kick.

Adult Naruto+Kurama Chakra does not have have more Chakra than teen Naruto with 50% of Kurama+Chakra from the other Bijuu,

False. 50%>>All the other tailed beasts combined proven by the fact that Bijuu Mode Naruto solo'd 5 Bijuus easily on his own. Now he has both halves in addition to his Six Paths Chakra

Gyuki alone is comparable to half Kurama, Gyuki+7 other Tailed beasts>> Half Kurama

and he can still gather more chakra from the Bijuu since he's the meeting place of the bijuu.

You have yet to show me Adult Naruto using the Chakra of any of the other 8 Bijuu

Madara limbo clones beaten teen Naruto clones, Adult Naruto clones are easier.

Rubbish. You have yet to prove how Teen Naruto is stronger.

Is it that hard to understand? 50% Kurama+8 Bijuu>> 100% Kurama

Again, you have yet to prove this. Adult Naruto has the better feats. I'd like to see you to prove how Teen Naruto>Adult Naruto when the latter has better skill,

Debatable

No Caption Provided

better striking

Bijuudama Rasenshuriken with TSB in them>> Any striking feat for Adult Naruto

much higher durability

Nope, Sasuke states that if Naruto wanted he can blow Momo's attack, so Naruto TBB is stronger than Momoshiki's TBB yet Naruto got knocked off by it.

No Caption Provided

and more chakra since he has both halves of Kurama.

False, 50% of Kurama+8 Bijuu>> 100% Kurama

He couldn't even keep up wit Teen Sasuke. Naruto blitzes. End of story.

That is a weaker version of Madara than the one in OP, and even if Naruto blitzes, what's that gonna do to him?

No Caption Provided

Except it was later revealed that the seal was meant for Kaguya and not Madara.

Dude, you're arguing against scans, Madara has attained immortality, Naruto and Sasuke are on the verge of using the Jutsu Hagoromo gave them then Madara replaces himself with a limbo clone.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

We've already seen that the Bijuu's can simply be extracted and once that is done he has no more immortality.

Naruto has never done that and even if you'd want to argue that Naruto could disturb the Bijuu inside of Madara with Rasenshuriken, Madara has already tanked one of those with no Bijuu coming out.

No Caption Provided

Jutsu that Hagoromo gave them(Six paths Chibaku tensei)

No shit. It's still nowhere stated that the only means to beat him is with the sun and moon seal.

You're trying to argue against the manga lol, Madara has attained immortality with the God tree, Naruto and Sasuke are on the verge of sealing him with Six paths Chibaku tensei yet Madara replaces himself with a limbo clone

No Caption Provided

Nowhere in your scan does it say that Naruto acknowledge that Madara is superior. So thanks for once again showing that you're a liar. Also, Naruto said "I ain't taking ya down" cause he sensed that Sasuke was nearby. It's funny that you omitted what happened directly after that so I'll simply do it for you:

No Caption Provided

When did I ever say that Naruto acknowledged Madara to be superior to him , dude chill out, you're calling me a liar over something I never said, that is simply retarded.

No Caption Provided

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Antonio_1996

@rabii99 said:
@antonio_1996 said:
@rabii99 said:

@antonio_1996:

That is not how it works, you replied to my comment, you claimed that Adult Naruto can use the Chakra of the other Bijuu so I'm asking you to show me Adult Naruto doing that.

Again, you're the one claiming that he doesn't have it so provide a scan stating that he can't use it or your point will be conceded.

Adult Naruto gets tagged by people and attacks much slower than the lightfang, that's it.

And so did Teen Naruto. I don't see what's your point.

Because they aren't as fast as the lightfang so why is Naruto having trouble with them, are you going to say that Momoshiki is as fast or faster than the lightfang?

Strawman fallacy. That's not what i said. Teen Naruto also got tagged by things slower than the lightfang.

No, he doesn't have better feats, it's the exact opposite, he has plenty of anti-feats like getting stabbed by Shin's sword and Momoshiki sending him flying with a kick.

The fact that you bring up that PIS scene as a feat against Naruto is pretty desperate. You've just lost all credibility.

Gyuki alone is comparable to half Kurama, Gyuki+7 other Tailed beasts>> Half Kurama

False. Kurama would stomp Gyuuki. He was having trouble with like 2 bijuu while Naruto manhandled 5 of them. And no, 50%>>>>fragments of 8 Bijuu.

You have yet to show me Adult Naruto using the Chakra of any of the other 8 Bijuu

I'll just quote myself above:

"Again, you're the one claiming that he doesn't have it so provide a scan stating that he can't use it or your point will be conceded."

Is it that hard to understand? 50% Kurama+8 Bijuu>> 100% Kurama

He didn't have 8 bijuu inside him ignoramus. He nly had mere fragments of their chakra. 100% Kurama>>50% + fragments of 8 bijuu

Bijuudama Rasenshuriken with TSB in them>> Any striking feat for Adult Naruto

Are you an idiot? Why are you comparing that attack against his striking? Not to mention that Naruto could potentially still use Bijuu Rasenshurikens.

Nope, Sasuke states that if Naruto wanted he can blow Momo's attack, so Naruto TBB is stronger than Momoshiki's TBB yet Naruto got knocked off by it.

That attack was stated to wipe away all the surrounding lands

and more chakra since he has both halves of Kurama.

False, 50% of Kurama+8 Bijuu>> 100% Kurama

Once again, he only had fragments of their chakra. Or did you forget that all the bijuu was inside Madara at the time since he was the Juubi Jinchuuriki?

That is a weaker version of Madara than the one in OP, and even if Naruto blitzes, what's that gonna do to him?

He only had an extra Rinnegan which means he still has the same stats. And he can seal him with magnet release or beat him to a pulp like Gai did and simply extract the Bijuu.

Dude, you're arguing against scans, Madara has attained immortality, Naruto and Sasuke are on the verge of using the Jutsu Hagoromo gave them then Madara replaces himself with a limbo clone.

I'm not arguing against scans. Hagoromo knew that Kaguya would be released that's why he gave them the sun and moon seals.

Naruto has never done that

Thanks for once again proving you're a liar. This literally happens on panel:

Loading Video...

and even if you'd want to argue that Naruto could disturb the Bijuu inside of Madara with Rasenshuriken, Madara has already tanked one of those with no Bijuu coming out.

He didn't tank anything. If it wasn't for the shinju, he would've been cut in half.

No Caption Provided

And I was clearly referring to this scene:

No Caption Provided

You're trying to argue against the manga lol, Madara has attained immortality with the God tree, Naruto and Sasuke are on the verge of sealing him with Six paths Chibaku tensei yet Madara replaces himself with a limbo clone

I'm not arguing against the manga and you're telling me things I already know.

When did I ever say that Naruto acknowledged Madara to be superior to him , dude chill out, you're calling me a liar over something I never said, that is simply retarded.

You said this:

"Even Naruto acknowledge that he isn't taking down Madara"

Do you not read what you post?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1
deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996:Nope you my good sir are wrong while adult Naruto is stronger madara does win and I say this because madara is the strongest taijutsu user and can also use tenketsu to block narutos chakra points also the sun and moon seal was meant for madara Hagaromo was scared that madara would become just like his mother he didn't even know that black zetsu existed until after zetsu had brought kaguya back Madara also I want to say that Kaguya isn't stronger than madara in taijutu but jutsu wise she stomps Adult Naruto and sasuke get stomped by base jigen and jigen s weaker than Fused momo and 3eyed juudara. I also want to add that Madara was only toying around with Naruto and Sasuke during the war arc because after he cast IT he came back down to the surface and said its time to get serious. But if madara didn't have immortality than Naruto would stomp hard

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara is far more powerful than adult Naruto.

Naruto 2 years after the War was still not even close to Hagoromo's powers and As a matter of fact, Hamura was way more powerful than Naruto as well.

this is a fact.

Adult Naruto, doesn't even have the chakra advantage here...Juubi is massively above Naruto and the 9 tails is able to fight for over 30 days while Naruto can't even come close to that amount to where he can fight for that long. Also, Full Juubi was more powerful than Hagoromo and Hamura, Madara was only missing half of the 9 tails...EMS Madara alone is more powerful than 9 tails itself.

Madara wasn't fighting Naruto and Sasuke serious and when he was going to get serious Zetsu back stabbed him.

at the end Madara surpassed JJ Hagoromo.

Adult naruto hasn't surpassed Base Rinnegan Hagoromo or Hamura.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

madara never surpassed prime hagoromo

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He did.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

UltimateSage2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exactly and only idiots would think otherwise

Madara couldn’t one shot naruto and Sasuke who only have 50% Hagoromo each

Prime Hagoromo held his own against Prime Kaguya who is much stronger than Revived Kaguya

Plus 10 Tails Hagoromo scales even higher than prime Hagoromo

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltimateSage2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto has the kryptonite for every 10 tails jinchuriki but since he has no TSB he has no way to seal maddy

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
BacktoBasic301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara wins this mid difficulty. He's a combination of Naruto and Sasuke's powers in one being on top of being immortal and possessing the Rinne-Sharingan.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto takes it. Madara isn't Kaguya and doesn't need those Sun and moon seals to be defeated. Nor is Madara at Prime Hagomoro's level. That's just pure wank.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MyGod000

Madara is above Prime Hagoromo. it stated near the very end that Madara surpassed Hagoromo.

Madara wins here Naruto he can easily negate all of Naruto attacks. with Wood release.

He can suppress the 9 tails power with Wood release.

No Caption Provided

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wins with superior to physical stats

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asurakj said:

Naruto wins with superior to physical stats

What superior stats? Adult Naruto with these stats couldn't even take down fodder from boruto series.

No Caption Provided

How is Naruto going to stop a planet Sized Wood Release that suppresses chakra?

Naruto isn't more powerful than Madara. We see Naruto 2 years after than War weaker than Hamura.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Naruto+9tails isn't even 1/10 of the Moon that Hagoromo and Hamura created. No, Naruto isn't even close to Kaguya, Madara, Hagoromo, or Hamura.

we even see Sasuke who is Naruto's equal in Boruto make a CT not even close to Hagoromo and hamura made as well.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They are massively weaker than Hagoromo and Hamura it's not even funny.

Kaguya>Madara>Hagoromo>Hamura>>Adult Naruto and Sasuke.

BacktoBasic301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BacktoBasic301

Madara wins this mid difficulty.

-Limbo and Wood Clones counter Shadow Clones.

-Mokuton suppresses Kurama

-A lot of Naruto's arsenal gets absorbed.

-Juubidama counters any of Narutos Bijuu Bombs

-Naruto isn't going to outlast Madara here at all. He's going to run out of Chakra before Madara and Madara is also immortal.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto 100% loses here.

he needed Sasuke help just to stop a Wood Dragon from Momoshiki that was barely even bigger than Sasuke's CT.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That wood Dragon isn't even bigger than God Tree that Momoshiki created from absorbing Killer bee's chakra from the 8 tails.

How is he going to handle 3 eyed Madara's Large planet level Mokuton

No Caption Provided

Madara literally Covered the earth with that Jutsu.

Madara wood Release>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Momoshiki Wood Release.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get why people don't understand that adult naruto is trash compared to his younger self. People saying that naruto would have beaten madara by himself are entirely wrong. There's a reason kishimoto himself stated that he had to take madara out of the fight because naruto and sasuke would not have won.

Adult naruto wouldn't even be able to sense limbo anymore since he can't even sense that jigen was shrinking. His stamina is pretty trash and his tactics are also trash. Madara is far more skilled in H2H combat than naruto and that's all that adult naruto relies one

Avatar image for floydfromhell97
floydfromhell97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto high diff

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Revold

Madara literally has everything Naruto has and MORE. Pretty much Naruto + Sasuke actually.

Any technique Naruto can use Madara can use better.

And Madara can do a whole lot Naruto can only dream of having.

People tend to forget Juubito feats, like Six Red Yang Formation, Sword of Nunoboko, Red Chakra Arms.

Grinningf0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto rips the Bijuu from him and goes home

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara is;

- more versatile

- more experienced

- Better regeneration

- can control moukhtun on a planetary scale (anti bijuu Power on a planetary scale)

- has naruto's power plus more (rinnegan/susano) etc

- higher battle intelligence.

- superior clones (limbo, and moukhtun)

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#50  Edited By Earendill

Madara stomps.

SO6P >>>>>>>>>>>> Adult BSM.