BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

Update;

Actually, since I don't wanna put any restrictions on any characters, madara is at his peak in the war arc. So basically Double rinnegan god tree spsm madara.

Naruto and Sasuke can use any and all their abilities, same applies to everyone else. That includes Naruto's three-headed Kurama and Sasuke's bijuu amped perfect Susanoo from chakra he could borrow from Naruto. Madara and Momoshiki might even be able to create a combination.

Both teams are bloodlusted.

Both teams has knowledge of each other's abilities.

Who wins?

Lmao I had to make hella changes. Idk why I didn't replace Ichigo with Toneri a while ago but here it is.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto team can win

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Grinningf0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Grinningf0x

Momo would have to do some heavy carrying for his team to win

I back Naru Sasu

Naruto can have a clone Solo the other while Sasuke and Him curb Momo who they rekt while fatigued. Naruto had Half of his chakra drained and Sasuke had to teleport him and like 6 other people and they STILL opened a can of whupass on Momo.

Team Naru/Sasu wins 8/10

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1, and Ichigo is a non-factor here.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So basically Momo vs Naruto and Sasuke? They curb him again.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only factor here is Momo. Naruto already casually curbed Toneri with only half of BSM, Madara without S06P is useless against the Jesus duo. Juubito ain't a threat to them at their current level. Ichigo is a non-factor to adult Naruto and Sasuke.

They curb.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh the sweet wank.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Antonio_1996

Naruto isn't at half his chakra this time so Naruto curbs Momoshiki alone while Sasuke curbs the rest.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto definitely isn't curbing Momoshiki. He wouldn't use his energy attacks, which practically comprises 90% of his powerset, since Momo can absorb them. Naruto would be left with Taijutsu. To be honest, Momo could take Naruto without Sasuke's help.

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight: yes, we had this argument several times in which i didn't concede lol

thanks

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh look, it's mister universe level Ichigo.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's just how I remember his debating.

I apologize though.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Adult Naruto and Sasuke vs fused Momoshiki, Juubito, alive Madara, and Ichigo in his strongest form

Madara isn't in spsm and only has 1 rinnegan(idk if by that point he needed spsm to acquire 1 rinnegan, I didn't watch the war arc in the longest)

Who wins?

Alive madara as in during his natural lifespan? Or revived madara?

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@lambsauce: Nah bro, in taijutsu Momoshiki can't out-class Naruto. Even in the manga he couldn't. Naruto was holding his own against him even in base form. And when he went Six paths sage mode Momoshiki got bodied. Just sayin.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@revold: Revived. War arc.

Actually re-read the OP. Changed it.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@b_r023: The thing about fights like these is even if Naruto and Sasuke are able to individually body all 4 of these people alone, it's the fact that they're all together basically a combined power as a team. Someone like Ichigo who can't compete with them might be a problem or at the very least an annoyance if Naruto and Sasuke are trying to juggle him along with the others assuming he doesn't get one shotted and Momoshiki saves him. And that could cause them the fight. And I forgot Naruto also had a million shadow clones and could make a shadow clone for each enemy or go overboard and make a million. I'm gonna have to restrict that. Cause it's too op.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 now probabaly

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and Sasuke DIE

LoveEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and Sasuke were always nerfed in their adult battles like Naruto only having half of Kurama inside of him while battling Toneri, and Sasuke's full power being handicapped due to teleporting everyone into the dimension to rescue Naruto.

I say a healthy 100% Naruto + Sasuke would beat all of them. Shadow Clones alone should be enough for the likes of Toneri and Juubi Obito. While the real Naruto and Sasuke fused Biju Susanoo would destroy Fused Momoshiki and Dual Rinnegan Juubi Madara.

They know Momoshiki will absorb their ninjutsu so Naruto won't throw any Rasenshuriken at him.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 high diff

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loveeveryone: Lmaoo that's true. I never thought it like that, that Naruto and Sasuke were always nerfed.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto definitely isn't curbing Momoshiki. He wouldn't use his energy attacks, which practically comprises 90% of his powerset, since Momo can absorb them. Naruto would be left with Taijutsu. To be honest, Momo could take Naruto without Sasuke's help.

Naruto fought against Momo with only half of his chakra. He was even dodging him even in Base and as soon as Naruto went into Six Paths Sage Mode he got stomped. Naruto without any nerfs would beat Momo without Sasuke.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Antonio_1996

If Dual Rinnegan Madara gets added then Team 2 with extremely high difficulty. Naruto can win 1vs1 against either Madara or Momoshiki, but I don't see him taking them both while Sasuke takes the rest.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@antonio_1996: Naruto has shadow clones. I think they'd at least be a factor.

Sasuke fan make shadow clones too(tbh they all can except the otsutsuki). I just don't know if he can control them like Naruto could.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 stomps unless Sasuke just turns into an assassin off the bat.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: Neither team stomps bro. To say team 1 stomps team 2 or vice versa is just wanking.

And they're bloodlusted. They're all assassins off the bat.

I also kinda think it's funny you think Sasuke's change of attitude alone will decide the outcome of this fight. Lol. Like it all rests on his shoulders. They're in teams for a reason bro.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: Seeing as Sasuke can immediately take a couple of them out of the fight, yes it more or less is all on his shoulders and highly depends on his first move for them to have any shot at winning. They more or less would get out coordinated and eventually put down as they have to seal Juudara and Juubito.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: Naruto and Sasuke both can beat all 4 of them individually in a 1 v 1. That's not the point of this discussion it doesn't matter if they can body them in 1 v 1s. So no, it doesn't all rest on his shoulders. You're acting like Madara or Toneri is gonna sit there and let Sasuke body one of their teammates. Like I said there's a reason why there's teams. Not so it'll be a free for all.

And tbh Sasuke doesn't body anyone on team 2 "immediately". That's a wank.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: No, they can't beat all of them individually because with the Juubi in both Madara he has to be sealed. They can't 'body' everyone here 1on1 as even Toneri would give them some sort of obstacle.

Bloodlusted Sasuke is swapping peoples eyeballs with his sword and broken things of that nature. He can oneshot both Toneri and Juubito off the bat casually with a Chidori blitz to the face.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@hope_w:

What are you saying? Madara doesn't need to be sealed, when has he ever needed to be sealed? The only person that ever needed to be sealed aside from the Edo tensei's was Kaguya. And Naruto already bodied Toneri in just bijuu sage mode with half of Kurama. What do you mean he can't easily beat him in a 1 v 1? Naruto was nerfed to hell and bodied him. He literally BODIED him. Sasuke can't swap his sword with people's eyeballs, why are you giving this man new abilities he's never used? He's NEVER showed the ability to swap a specific body part of someone with his sword. You're making things up, clearly. You have no idea what you're talking about. Sasuke isn't blitzing Toneri or Juubito with a chidori. He can beat them but hes not casually blitzing them. Do you think Sasuke is ultra instinct goku? Do you think he's a God above everyone else in this battle? Good god your Sasuke bs is ridiculous. It's becoming a challenge to take anything you say seriously at this point.

Yeesh, to say crack is a hell of a drug is a massive understatement.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Hope_w

@batmanplusjay: Yea, I wont continue to bother with someone of your kind. Just a quick gander at the manga renders absolutely everything you just spouted on about false.

Naruto has all the Bijuus chakra during the events of the last. Juubito was specifically blitzed over several times by teleportation from Minato and Tobirama and Sasuke teleblitzed Naruto in a superior form as well as Momo; so saying he cant blitz the very same way is just absolutely comical. Think whatever you want, as its clear you arent reading the same series everyone else is.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@hope_w:

Sasuke blitzed Momoshiki? When?

https://readms.net/r/boruto/008/3898/21?mobile=1

Here? Doesn't seem like it.

Naruto didn't have half of Kurama in The Last in that fight because if you watched the movie, you'd know he split Kurama in two. Half was in him, the other half was fighting elsewhere. But you made it clear you didn't watch at least 2/3 of Naruto.

Sasuke teleblitzed Naruto?

Oh right, the fight where Naruto held back the entire time, watched Sasuke teleport behind him and just decided not to move. Despite displaying the ability to dodge attacks at the very last moment. That fight, right?

Like I said, Sasuke can easily beat them but hes not "immediately" killing them with a single chidori. Toneri blocked Naruto's bijuu rasengan with his forearms, he'd block Sasuke's chidori as well. You're making it seem like Sasuke will hit them before they know what happened and it won't go down like that.

You contradicted yourself with "They can't body everyone here 1 v 1 since even Toneri would be some sort of obstacle" then said "Sasuke easily speed blitzes Toneri and Juubito immediately". Tf happened to not being able to body people because everyone's an obstacle? You sat here and made Sasuke body two people at once.

Good, don't continue to argue with me. You think Sasuke can switch teleport eye balls. You think Madara needs to be sealed. You don't think Toneri or Juubito can tank a chidori. It's best you don't even attempt to win, cause it wouldn't happen regardless.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Hope_w

@batmanplusjay said:

@hope_w:

Sasuke blitzed momomoshiki? When?

Sign of ignorance #1. Keep up with me here as its clear you dont know what the hell youre talking about.

Here? Doesn't seem like it.

So one scan of him reacting to Momos wood release? What does this do for you?

Naruto didn't have half of Kurama in The Last in that fight because if you watched the movie, you'd know he split Kurama in two. Half was in him, the other half was fighting elsewhere. But you made it clear you didn't watch at least 2/3 of Naruto.

Thats the stupidest thing Ive ever heard and just outlines massive amounts of misonformation stemming from you, youre claiming Naruto had half of Kurama because he made a Kurama avatar outside his main body? Even in EoS when he actually had half of Kurama he could make multiple of them:

No Caption Provided

Showcase of ignorance #2.

Sasuke teleblitzed Naruto?

Yep, clear as day to and it was more so CiS because he waited to charge Chidori until he made it behind him, had he already had it in his hand the putcome wouldve ended very differently.

Oh right, the fight where Naruto held back the entire time, watched Sasuke teleport behind him and just decided not to move. Despite displaying the ability to dodge attacks at the very last moment. That fight, right?

Your not even attempting to use your own intelligence here and it is very disturbing, Sasuke waitied until he specifically countered then teleblitzed before he coukd even finish a thought:

Showcase of ignorance #3. Three strikes, you're out.

Like I said, Sasuke can easily beat them but hes not "immediately" killing them with a single chidori. Toneri blocked Naruto's bijuu rasengan with his forearms, he'd block Sasuke's chidori as well. You're making it seem like Sasuke will hit them before they know what happened and it won't go down like that.

Seeing as he can do it to a massively faster opponent and Sasukes basic chidori is well above Narutos basic rasengan, your flat put wrong on both accounts:

Loading Video...

You contradicted yourself with "They can't body everyone here 1 v 1 since even Toneri would be some sort of obstacle" then said "Sasuke easily speed blitzes Toneri and Juubito immediately". Tf happened to not being able to body people because everyone's an obstacle? You sat here and made Sasuke body two people at once.

This just shows a general lack of reading skill, what was my very first statement? "Team 2 stomps unless Sasuke turns into an absolute assassin"? Does that not at least hint to you he's going to have to open with something lethal to gwt them out of there? If he goes teleporting god mode he oneshots.

Good, don't continue to argue with me.

I wont, but I will continue to utterly dominate you now because you are hilariously misinformed on every facet of this series. Your arguments have been utterly destroyed.

You think Sasuke can switch teleport eye balls.

Is their any reason he cant rather than plot restriction? Isnt his ability to swap places with things, yes? The eye is just about as removable as a pair of pants in NV why the hell wont a bloodlusted morals off Sasuke do something like that?

You think Madara needs to be sealed.

Yea, ive never met someone so ignorant yet so intent that their correct on just about anything they DO have to seal Madara:

You don't think Toneri or Juubito can tank a chidori. It's best you don't even attempt to win, cause it wouldn't happen regardless.

Please, dont tell me you think you actually won something here? Any feats of Toneri or Juubito tanking something like that to the face or do I have to shut that notion down for you aswell?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I cant believe that this is a thread...

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@hope_w:

You posted 4 scans, none of them showcases Sasuke blitzing Momoshiki. He runs up, throws his sword and gets smacked. Where is the blitz? I'm not even gonna call you ignorant because I refuse to believe that you think this in of itself is a "blitz" and I'll allow you to defend yourself before I start judging the hell out of you.

PFF. "One scan showing him reacting to Momoshiki's wood release?". Reacting? He got bit in the same scan. He got overwhelmed. Tf you mean "reacting".

What you showed was Naruto using the shadow clone jutsu in his Kurama avatar state, so it created more avatars like a shadow clone jutsu is supposed to do. Which you can clearly see in his hand signs. What Naruto did in The Last was not that and it's not the same. Naruto's physical humanoid body with bijuu mode was fighting Toneri while there's literally the other half of Kurama out elsewhere fighting. Meaning half of Kurama is in his body giving Naruto bijuu mode and the other half is out fighting. That's not a shadow clone jutsu you idiot, nor was it something Naruto has ever showcased before. Naruto's never been able to summon a Kurama avatar WHILE doing something else completely different in his regular form. Naruto's always been bound to Kurama's avatar when he summoned it unless he made clones of himself(not the Kurama avatar). But here it's obviously different. Just stop it. You're being criminally ironic when you try and call me ignorant. It should be illegal to be that ironic.

The scans you show literally show Naruto seeing Sasuke behind him. He just didn't move. He knew Sasuke was on his left, and we can clearly see that. He visually sees Sasuke behind him and just didnt move. He has precognition and like I said has displayed the ability to dodge attacks at the last moment. He's been holding back that entire fight. It's clear he let Sasuke hit him, either that or it's PIS.

"Seeing as he can do it to a massively faster opponent.."

Then you show Sasuke hitting a meteor. Unless you're referring to kinshiki, who need I remind you, tanked the hell out of Sasuke's chidori.

https://readms.net/r/boruto/007/3814/30?mobile=1

https://readms.net/r/boruto/007/3814/31?mobile=1

And that chidori Sasuke used on that meteor clearly wasn't average. Clearly. Unless you're trying to say Kinshiki casually tanks meteor-busting attacks on the regular.

No that's not a lack of reading skills, you can't even get your shit together. If I already say "all bloodlusted" what tf makes you think I'm not aware Sasuke's trying to kill them? You're ridiculous, you're a joke and you're not even a funny one. Like I said and will continue to say, Sasuke's change of attitude won't decide the outcome of this fight. It's teamwork. Sasuke fanboys are the absolute worst. It doesn't matter if he "opens up with something lethal" child, toneri and Juubito will be doing the same. Madara and Momoshiki will be doing the same. Naruto will be doing the same. What the hell is your point? Sasuke's not blitzing and one shotting Toneri or Juubito with a chidori. His chidori blade did nothing to Kinshiki, dude got electrocuted and still landed on his feet unbothered. His chidori is nothing special to these people. If he teleports he can at best badly injure Juubito I can see, but he won't kill him and he's not pulling that off with Toneri. Toneri will block it either with his arms or his tsb, which effortlessly blocked Naruto's rasenshuriken and rasengan barrage.

"But I will utterly dominate you now"

You can't dominate someone's who's bit**ed you twice. It doesn't work like that.

"Is there any reason he can't other than plot restriction?"

Because teleporting someone's entire body to his sword like he did madara, compared to basically completely telekinetically removing someone's entire eyeball to your sword isn't the same you idiot. They're not at all the same. We've seen Sasuke teleport inanimate objects, but only the full object. He's never been able to just remove shit off the object. That's not plot restriction, it's common sense. That's like saying since Sasuke can switch teleport people, he can switch teleport a pimple off someone's face. You're a clown. Just sit tf down.

You may be right with the seal Madara argument. I haven't seen the war arc in a long time, so I'll go back and see what really happened because I doubt he ever had to be sealed. Isnt it crazy, out of 10 arguments you've made you've managed to not get shitted on in just 1 of them. You should feel proud of yourself.

Lmao...What I don't understand is how tf you understand that everyone on team 2 is a factor. You've acknowledged that to fight any of them 1 on 1 would be a challenge because the other will constantly interfere and Naruto and Sasuke will constantly have to look over their shoulders. You acknowledged this... THEN SAID "Hmm. So Sasuke will just kill two of them at the same time" LOL like BRUH do you not see the contradiction? LMAOO I deadass haven't literally laughed out loud irl over a comicvine post ever before in my LIFE. LMAO. How do you not see the retardation you possess? "Well, if Sasuke can't 1v1 toneri or Juubito, he'll just kill them both." LOL!

Look, the whole point is toneri won't let that happen to Juubito and Juubito won't let that happen to toneri. They're a team because they look out for each other in this fight. If Sasuke's trying to blitz one, Juubito is fast enough to interrupt and overwhelm Sasuke with Toneri. What I see sasuke doing to handle that is pulling out his Susano'o, but I do not see him causally juggling or speed blitz one shotting them both at the same time. That's insane to me.

To say you need a therapist is being generous. Lol wow.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: Yea, not even going to attempt to read that irrelevant text, you see me putting out essay responses to get my point accross? If you cant summarize it in two to three sentences per point than don't bother as you're wasting both our time.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, how are any of them bar Momoshiki even perceiving Naruto/Sasuke?

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@hope_w: But you literally just made a long post. The irony is just...just go bro, lmao, just move on. Don't take 2 Ls in a row

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod: "How are any of them bar Momoshiki even perceiving Naruto/Sasuke"?

Either your English is shit or you're speaking a form of it I'm not understanding.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod: "How are any of them bar Momoshiki even perceiving Naruto/Sasuke"?

Either your English is shit or you're speaking a form of it I'm not understanding.

It's pretty clear what he meant. He asked who besides Momoshiki can react to Naruto or Sasuke.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers